The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Riding the Bus with My Master, by Mudak

With apologies in advance to Rachel Simon, whose work, Riding the Bus with My Sister, is a touching memoir involving a disabled loved one. In this story, you could argue that I’m the disabled one; I may want to be, um, touching someone, but that’s another story altogether. If you don’t know what I mean by “touching” or if you don’t want to think about it, then maybe this story isn’t for you. A special thank you is in order for Robotunit8, for hosting the March, 2008 contest wherein this was my submission. I welcome comments and criticism. My e-mail address is

Day One

I didn’t really think much of him when I first paid my fare to the driver. I was still looking around for a place to sit or stand when the bus lurched forward and I found myself standing in front of him. His hair was neither short nor long, and he had piercing green eyes. The last thing I expected him to do was stand up and give me his seat.

“Well, I guess chivalry’s not dead after all, huh?” I said to the woman who was now sitting on my right as I smiled at this nameless guy. The woman next to me ignored me, but he didn’t. You know how some guys when they look you in the eye can be creepy and others can be disarming? This guy was a little bit of both. He had an intensity in his eyes that made me think he was either a Chippendale or a stockbroker. Who knows? Maybe he’s a stockbroker by day and nude dancer by night.

The weird part, of course, is that I couldn’t look away from his eyes. I fidgeted uncomfortably in my seat, but every time I blinked or turned my head away, I found myself drawn back to him.

My grandmother used to repeat this saying from the “old country” that eyes are the window to the soul. I don’t know if there’s any truth to that, but if it is true, then he was just what my soul needed. In his eyes, I saw calmness, peace, and serenity. I’m not sure what he saw in my eyes, but he probably saw how nervous I was riding this bus. After all, it was my first day at work, and I wanted to make a good impression to the boss and coworkers, and I was nervous about what it would all entail. I felt as though I could gaze into his eyes all day. Here’s hoping that he wouldn’t have to leave the bus before I get off ... the bus that is.

He never spoke to me. Or at least, I don’t think he did. Not until we got to my stop, anyway. That’s when he said it. “I think this is your stop, Stephanie.” Did I tell him my name? I don’t think I did, but I must have. That stop came by awfully quickly, too. I thought the bus ride was about twenty minutes; it only seemed as though I’ve been on the bus for five minutes, tops.

I straightened out my skirt, stood up, and thanked him as I walked back towards the front of the bus. He quickly took his seat back. On a whim, I asked the driver if he knew anything about the guy who gave me his seat.

“There’s ones like him in every city. He’s what we call a professional bus rider. Name’s Dmitri. As far as I know, he doesn’t have a job. He’ll be on this one bus all day, watching people, maybe interacting with them. You can consider yourself lucky, young lady. He picked you out.”

“Will he be on this bus tomorrow, too?”

“Probably. If he wants to see you again, he definitely will.”

My heart skipped a beat. Maybe I could do something to get him to want to see me again. Looking back to him, I flipped my hair over my shoulder and waved good-bye to him.

With a small flourish I stepped off the bus and proceeded to my first day on the job. I thought I saw the driver make some kind of gesture back to the other riders, but I’m not sure what he did. With the slight belch of a diesel engine accelerating, the bus took off for its next stop.

I wish I could tell you more about how my first day on the job went, but it was kind of boring. Mostly meet-and-greet type things, a lot of paperwork to fill out, and complaints about how my phone and computer weren’t up and running yet. Honestly, I was just looking forward to the bus ride home, hoping that Dmitri would be on the bus I’d use to go home. Not that I could tell anyone that, of course.

Anyway, five o’clock came rolling round and I waited at the bus stop a block away for my bus to take me home. As it pulled up to the stop, I got on and paid my fare. Eagerly, I scanned the faces of the people already on the bus. Sadly, Dmitri wasn’t there. I wanted to ask the driver if Dmitri was on this bus but I decided against it. I’m not even sure if the driver even knew Dmitri. Oh well.

The rest of my night was by and large uneventful. A microwave dinner in front of the television. A little light reading. I was feeling unusually tired, so I turned in to bed a bit early. I fell asleep in no time.

Have you ever had a dream that was so realistic, so believable, that, even after you wake up, it takes you a short while to come to grips with the fact that it didn’t actually happen? It was a sensual dream. Not a whole lot to it, but damn! I dreamt I was looking at myself in a full-length mirror, slowly taking off my clothes. Primping and fawning over myself. Running my hands up and down my sides, occasionally slipping between my legs.

The weird thing about this dream is that I’ve never really looked at myself in that way before. But in this dream, I was so beautiful, so sensual, so hot, I turned myself on. For a brief moment, I thought I saw Dmitri in the mirror, behind me, but it was only for a moment. And then I woke up. I was lying comfortably in my bed, and was actually a little bit embarrassed to see that my hands were over my own breasts. Good thing nobody else saw me there, ya know?

At any rate, I fell back asleep fairly quickly and I slept like a baby the rest of the night.

Day Two

So I woke up the next morning, took a shower, and rummaged through my closet for an outfit to wear. I found a skirt suit that showed off a little bit more cleavage and a little bit more leg than I had worn the previous day. Nothing unprofessional, I just wanted something to make me feel a little more ... sensual. You know, just in case I saw Dmitri and just in case he wanted to see a little bit more of me.

I let out a little giggle that made me feel like I was a schoolgirl again as I thought that.

So as I was waiting down at the depot for the bus to arrive, I couldn’t sit down and found myself fidgeting impatiently until the bus would round the corner and head towards me and the other people waiting. Everyone else seemed calm, detached. Hopefully I wouldn’t have to fight with any of them for Dmitri’s attentions. The possibility that he might not even be on the bus only briefly crossed my mind. He had to be on this bus. He just HAD to.

It was a rough wait, and I didn’t really have anyone to talk to while I was waiting, but soon enough, the bus came rolling towards me and my fellow potential passengers. I quickly took my place at the front of the queue waiting to get on. A couple of people seemed upset that I jumped in front of them, but nobody said anything. I smiled at the driver as I deposited my fare and stepped out into the aisle. Looking around, I saw Dmitri sitting with a calm, almost detached look on his face. I moved towards him.

He looked up, smiled, and offered me his seat again. I giddily sat down where he had been sitting. The bench felt so warm and I looked up at his chiseled, intense face. Yes, this was right.

In a low monotone, he said, “You’ve been a naughty girl, haven’t you, Stephanie?”

My heart skipped a beat as his voice echoed in my head and throughout my body. I got lost in his eyes. Those beautiful, powerful green eyes. I’m not entirely sure why it is, but my dream from the night before came back into my head, vividly and with all of the passion and force it had when I woke up the night before. And then, just as in my dream, I got the sensation that he was standing behind me when the dream ended.

Of course, this time the dream ended when Dmitri told me that it was time for me to get off. Get off the bus. I kept thinking about the different meanings of “get off,” and Dmitri had been in the center of all of them. I wanted to get off another way, but that wasn’t about to happen. Not anywhere outside of my dreams anyway.

As I stepped down onto the sidewalk, I wondered whether Dmitri could read my thoughts. Whether he made me remember that dream, brought it to the forefront in my memory and could tell what my thoughts were.

Work was more of the same as it was yesterday. The only way I got through the day, was by thinking about my dream and hopefully being able to pick up where I left off in my dream the night before.

So I finally made it through the day and decided to take a bath in place of dinner. A nice warm, sensual bath.

When the bath was over, I toweled myself about halfway dry and then I decided to go straight to bed. The sheets clung to my naked, damp body. I’ve always loved that feeling. In no time whatsoever, I could feel myself drifting into a deep, satisfying sleep.

In no time, I was dreaming again. Dancing, naked, in front of that long mirror. Watching my hands move up and down my body, exploring it as though I’d never seen it before. Then I saw a flash of green behind my head. Dmitri’s eyes. I stopped my hands and turned to face him as he stepped out behind me, with his hands on my waist. He lifted one hand and pointed back at the mirror.

Even without his saying a word, he was right. It is much more sensual to watch yourself and the guy you’re with, than just the guy himself. He took my hands into his and together we caressed, pinched, and otherwise explored my body together.

The dream was so real, so vivid. But at the same time, if you’d asked me if he was wearing any clothes, I couldn’t have told you. All I saw of him were his face and hands.

Day Three

I was awakened by the sound of my alarm clock going off. It was such an amazing dream, it felt like it really was happening. So sensual. So powerful.

I picked out some clothes for the day. I was feeling naughtier today than I had been the day before. But I still needed to look professional. So I decided to wear clothes that were cut the same way as yesterday’s, but this time I decided I would forego a bra and panties.

I arrived at the stop not two minutes before the bus lumbered around the corner. I patiently waited my turn and stepped through the door and paid my fare. I winked at the driver as I looked down the aisle and there, sitting with his back to the window to my right, was my Dmitri. I confidently sidled up in front of him, placed my hands on my hips, and waited to see how he would react.

As he started to stand, I put my hand on his shoulder and guided him back down into the seat. I then sat down in his lap and took in his beautiful green eyes. “Good morning, Dmitri.” I’m not sure how it sounded to Dmitri or anyone else on the bus, but my voice had a dreamy, ethereal quality to it as it echoed in my ears.

He flashed a crooked grin at me as I felt his eyes probing deep into my soul and I became awash in the beauty. Should I not think about that beautiful dream with him from the night before? Could I? Even if I could, would he be able to see my thoughts and dreams? It really did feel as though there was nothing in the world about me or my actions, that Dmitri couldn’t find out about if he wanted.

Some people might be concerned about this level of a lack of secrecy. Knowing things about me, personal things, financial things, emotional things, historical things. Yes, Dmitri could know it all if he wanted. All he had to do was ask and/or know where to look. And it just felt right. He deserved to know it all. Dmitri could be my past and future. He already is my present, at least while the two of us are together on this bus.

I took his hands and placed them between my knees; I leaned back slightly in an invitation to explore more. In my dreams the previous night, his hands did a great deal of exploring and it felt right. But that was a dream and this is reality. I want his hands on every inch of my body. He’s off to a good start, I was thinking, but I need more and he needs more.

His hands weren’t as probative as they were in my dream. But the dream did appear in my head as I felt his eyes boring into my psyche. I could feel my nipples stiffen against the fabric of my blouse and it probably immediately became obvious that I wasn’t wearing anything underneath to support my chest.

And then I felt it: his lips touching mine. The moment of bliss was shattered when the bus came to a halt and I knew that my job awaited me.

I’ve only had this job for three days and already I hate it. I wondered how Dmitri makes a living. The driver said that all he does is ride the bus all day. Every city has people like Dmitri in it. I wondered if I could be like him and just stay on the bus all day.

Even if I could, at least for now I’ve got to trudge through the hassle and boredom of this job. I think my boss realized that I’m not really enjoying my job the way he probably hoped I would. I’m trying. I really am, but it’s hard. And there’s nobody good in the office to have an affair with. At least, nobody like Dmitri. He was all I wanted.

All I really watned was for the day to be over and get back to those dreams with Dmitri. I’m usually more patient than this, but this was important. I’ve been finding myself going to bed earlier and earlier every night, sleeping longer and longer. Enjoying these dreams. I wondered if I should start out by dancing naked in front of my mirror before going to bed. You know, to, um, stimulate my subconscious.

Dancing naked in front of the mirror didn’t have the same impact as the dreams. Maybe because Dmitri wasn’t there, couldn’t be there. He didn’t know where I live. Or did he? All of this thinking, hoping, wishing, wondering took a lot out of me. It was time for bed. If Dmitri didn’t come to me in my awake state, he’d be there in my dreams.

Before I knew it, I could see myself dancing in that mirror again. And then came Dmitri’s hands and face. Even in my dream, I found myself wondering whether I should let him touch me or if I should take some initiative myself.

I let him run his hands with mine alongside of my body. This time, though, once his hands were perched comfortably over and around my breasts, I took my hands and reached behind me to see what I could feel. His arms were long and muscular. I had to bend backwards to reach his bony shoulders, his warm, slightly hairy chest. His stomach that trembled at my touch. As I reached further down, I could tell, at least in this dream that not only wasn’t I the only naked one in my dream, I also wasn’t the only one who was aroused.

I turned to face him, never diverting my eyes away from his. I moved my hands upwards to take his hands into mine and guide them back to get a solid grip on my ass. I then grabbed his and pulled him closer. I then moved my hands up to his shoulders and gripped them tightly. Taking a deep breath, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, all of my weight balanced in his strong hands.

I’ve had sex in my dreams in the past; sometimes involving men I knew, sometimes involving celebrities, and sometimes completely faceless. This was unlike any sex dream I’ve ever had. It felt so real, so right, so perfect, that, when I had an orgasm, I actually woke up. Disoriented, but awake. I ran my hand down to my legs and felt a slight flowing stream gliding down my inner thighs. Made me wonder if the real thing was anything like that, with Dmitri.

I quickly fell back asleep as the waves of calm and contentment rolled over me.

Day Four

When the alarm went off this time, I’d never felt so alive, so rejuvenated. I took my time in the shower and decided that today I would wear a halter top and a miniskirt to work. If the prudes at work didn’t like it, well, fuck them! This was how I wanted to dress. For me. And Dmitri. But not work. It was liberating not wearing underwear yesterday, so that’s how I decided to dress today, too.

And Dmitri thought I was naughty the other day. Wait ‘til he sees how naughty I could be. I got a tingle between my legs just thinking about it. Today was a good day for being naughty on the bus, too.

You know that song by Nirvana, with the line “I’m so excited / I can’t wait to meet you there / And I’m not scared. / I’m so horny / That’s okay my will is good.” I kept having that line go back and forth in my head, trying to convince myself that my will is good. It would only be a short while more before the bus would roll towards me and I’d be able to do something with Dmitri. He didn’t have a choice in the matter. He was mine.

And there was the bus, slowly moving towards me. It ground to a halt and I pushed over a couple of people to be the first one on. I quickly paid my fare and scanned the bus for Dmitri.

He was sitting all the way in the back this time. That’ll make the ride bumpier. And more exciting. I practically ran back to see him. In no time, I was standing in front of him, lost in his eyes once again. He didn’t even try to stand up as I inched closer to him, my hands on his knees. He smiled at me with a look that betrayed the fact that he knew exactly what I wanted, and what we were about to do.

I casually undid his pants and straddled him. Bus seats aren’t exactly the most comfortable place to do it, but I’m flexible and resourceful. With each bounce of the bus, each bounce of my body against his, I felt an immense pleasure build. And all I could do was stare into his eyes. I simultaneously felt the grinding of our bodies and the memory of the previous night’s dream; they merged in my mind to create something magical, sensual, beautiful.

He clutched my back with his hands and drew me closer to him. As far as I was concerned, the only people on the bus were him and me. I had a relatively light orgasm that made me want him to cum even more. I decided against saying something to this effect. But soon enough, I could feel him inject me with an added warmth. I got what I wanted and responded in kind.

And the timing couldn’t have been more perfect. My stop was approaching. As I started to stand up, he whispered in my ear. “Your conditioning is complete, Stephanie.” I wasn’t sure what he meant by this, but it was time for me to go to work. I let out a loud sigh as I straightened my skirt and stepped out onto the sidewalk.

About ten minutes after I walked through the front door, my boss approached me and told me my dress wasn’t appropriate. I’d need to change clothes if I wanted to stay. Well, I really didn’t want to stay anyway, so I told her that I quit and returned to the street to pick up the next bus home. Too bad Dmitri wouldn’t be there. So I waited patiently for the bus to arrive and I stepped up onto the bus and paid my fare.

I found an empty seat about halfway down and slumped down into it. Suddenly I felt really tired. I figured it wouldn’t hurt anything to fall asleep on the bus. Sleep. Dmitri. Beautiful eyes. Dmitri. Yes. Naughty. Sleep.

I dreamed that I was sitting in my seat and that Dmitri had just stood up to give me his seat. Just like a few days earlier. I caught Dmitri’s eyes but this time he was talking and I could hear what he was saying. He asked me my name and I told him. If that really happened the other day, that explained how he knew my name.

He kept talking. “Over the course of the next three days, you will surrender yourself to me, mind, body, and soul. Three days hence, you will be like me, a professional bus rider. Always seeking out someone to surrender to you. Just like I sought you out. They will be under your command just as you soon will be under mine. I will then be able to control you and everyone you control.

“The trick is in the eyes. Get eye contact and they will see your intensity, your beauty. And they’ll be powerless to resist, just as you are powerless to resist me.”

After about fifteen minutes of conditioning like that, I felt as though I was ready to find my first subject. I wasn’t sure if I wanted a guy or a girl, but either way, someone would become my first victim..

The bus came to a stop and I saw a tall, attractive young woman -- maybe two years younger than me -- get on. I think I should offer her my seat. Let’s see what happens.......