The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Riding Sarah

by Farleven

It was just that perfect kind of spring day that one couldn’t resist going outside. Paul couldn’t fight the urge either, but then he was new around here. Rather he was wandering about looking for a new place to settle down in for a while and have a little fun. There was nothing quite like being the kind of the roost, but then there was a special thrill that came from assembling a new flock as well. After a few centuries, he’d rather fallen into a groove, and this was the part where he found himself a new place to setup.

For now, he was settling in on a park bench and letting the world pass him by. Every town had its charm after all, and one of the best ways to find it was to just let it stroll right past him. On a day like this there was just little substitute for enjoying the weather and the lovely young women who’d switch up to their skimpier shorts and tees for their daily jogs. Paul was content to just sit back and enjoy the bouncing show.

That’s when he saw her. She was the first girl walking along who wasn’t simply out for some morning exercise. The first thing that caught his eye was her hair, it washed around her in the slight breeze, reddish brown and fluttering over her shoulders and halfway down her back. Paul had something of a soft spot for red heads ever since he had a little flock of colleens in Ireland a few centuries back. This young woman fit the bill perfectly. Her face was round with a hint of freckles and big blue eyes that sparkled as she looked off in the distance. Her blouse was a baby blue, and while it didn’t show off any skin, it was tight enough that her round perky breasts bulged clearly form the top. Her skirt was a perfect match for it, and he couldn’t help but enjoy the sight of her cute ass swaying along with every step as she walked past him.

He struggled for a moment. He was certainly enjoying the view, but just the same he didn’t want to risk her getting away either. He knew from experience that it was always best to take advantage of the opportunities that presented themselves. So, he closed his eyes for a moment, letting him focus on the wavering strands of energy flowing around him. He’d follow down one such strand after another looking for the one that lead to her. It was a lot easier doing this in a park, with less people around meant that he could more easily focus in on just the one he wanted. When he finally found hers, he began to tug.

Sarah felt something pull at her. Almost like a tap at her shoulder and she turned her head. There was a guy sitting a bench looking over at her. She realized she’d just passed right by him without noticing, but now she felt a sudden shudder run up her spine. He was actually kind of good looking. Maybe he was a bit older than her, but he had a strong chin, and that short wavey dark hair that she liked. When her eyes met his though, something else sparked. His eyes were so deep, for a moment they seemed to draw her in, and she wavered. Before she could think about it, she turned around and started walking back towards the bench.

“Good morning.” She smiled and waved, not quite sure why she had turned around. She did need to get to work after all. Of course, it wasn’t every day she saw a hunk sitting out here in the park either.

“Morning.” Paul nodded, taking the opportunity to enjoy the young woman’s form even more as she walked up to him. She looked a little confused, which didn’t surprise him. All he’d done was tug at a few lines inside her mind, just enough to get her to come back. He took another moment to weave a few adjustments into the area around him. No one entering the park would notice anything amiss now, no matter what he decided to do, and he had a few ideas that would normally get plenty of attention.

“Can I help you?” He asked as he set back to work on the girl standing in front of him. His first little tug had been easy, but for a moment, he felt an odd resistance. It was hard to describe, as nothing about this kind of magic really translated to normal senses, but it was kind of like all the strands of energy that normally wrapped into her mind were covered in thick syrup. He pushed a little harder and then the feeling seemed to fade away, and Sarah let out a little gasp as he adjusted a couple things.

Her eyes bulged for a moment as something came bubbling up to the top of her mind. She didn’t really want to believe it, but the feeling grew stronger by the moment. She looked down at his crotch and felt tingles between her legs as she mindlessly licked her lips. Sarah shook her head gently, sending her hair flowing around her again for a moment as she tried to fight down the feeling, but the need only intensified. She blushed terribly, her stomach twisting in a wicked mix of anxiety and excitement. She had the words, they seemed to just pop into her head and just like the sudden desire that had built up, her mouth simply had to say them.

“Um… yeah… I… want to… if it’s ok…” Sarah fidgeted, her hands twisting nervously in front of her as she lifted one leg and balanced on it’s toe.

“What’s that?” Paul asked, enjoying the desperate embarrassment that was clear on the girl’s face. She was helpless against the new desire he’d just sparked inside her. He’d been careful only to implant the one need and let everything else flow from there.

“I… well… I want to…” Sarah struggled to get the words out. She knew exactly what she wanted to say, but it was so wrong! Yet, every moment that passed only made her want it even more. She balled her fists up tight, her eyes locked on his crotch, both as the target of her desires and to keep from looking into his eyes. “I… I want to suck your cock… Please?”

“Well, now, I certainly can’t turn down a request like that from a lovely young woman.” Paul nodded magnanimously and spread his legs.

Sarah’s legs buckled and she knelt in front of him as soon as he granted her permission. She could hardly think of anything else now, and he hands flew up to his pants, unbuckling his belt faster than she’d have thought possible. This wasn’t the first time she’d done this, but never like this, it had always been in the privacy of a bedroom, not in the middle of a park. Yet, that didn’t stop her, all it did was make her more embarrassed that she couldn’t control herself as her hands slipped into his pants.

“So big…” Sarah shuddered hungrily as she pulled him free of his boxers and brought his cock into view. At least it was bigger than any of her boyfriends until now. More importantly, it looked delicious! Without another moment’s pause she leaned forward and slid her tongue up its length, taking in the tangy masculine flavor of this strange man. She took a lock lick around the tip of his cock, savoring the taste and then leaned down again, taking his full length into her mouth and down her throat. For a moment she almost gagged on it, but she felt the feeling fade and then started sucking on him in earnest, bobbing her head up and down.

Paul stroked her hair as he groaned in satisfaction. He’d remembered to remove her gag reflex just in time, and savored the warm wet feeling of her lips, tongue, and throat as they worked over his throbbing cock. It had been so long since he’d enjoyed a new girl it was easy to miss things like that. Especially, when she was going down on him with such expert enthusiasm. Clearly, this wasn’t the first time she’d pleased a man like this, and Paul more than appreciated her skills. He let himself lean back and enjoy it, stroking her hair as she worked him towards his first release.

Sarah was almost lost in the moment, but the sounds of his groans and the way his cock throbbed warned her of what was coming, and she gave him one long, deep kiss with her lips squeezing at the base of his cock and her tongue sliding firmly back and forth to draw him out. When he let out a final groan, and she felt his cock begin to pulse, she pulled back up enough so that the tip was still in her mouth as she felt his cum shooting into her. The strong flavor flowed over her tongue and she shuddered in satisfaction as his warm seed shot forth.

For a moment, they both rested, enjoying that instant of satisfaction. Sarah almost felt clarity return for a moment, but it was swept up in a renewed waved of need. Despite the lingering taste of cum in her mouth, she wanted more, needed more and no sooner had the last drop flowed into her mouth, then she went back to bobbing her head between his legs.

Paul sighed, it would take him a moment to recover fully, but he’d long ago worked out how to stay hard even after cumming like that. It had only taken a bit of magic to adjust the post orgasm sensitivity and prevent the loss of an erection, especially when stimulated. He wouldn’t be able to cum again for a while, but he could still enjoy Sarah’s continuing attention to his cock.

It also gave him the time to continue his next adjustments to the girl. He stroked her hair as he focused. Again, he only wanted to tweak her mind, at least for now. It was always more fun that way. He knew some that enjoyed creating drones that had been drained of all independence, or vacuous shells living only to be used. Paul knew there was some brief fun in that, but he always found himself wanting more from his harem. There was nothing worse than having a mansion full of drones and bimbos and leaving you wanting for pleasant dinner conversation.

For her part, Sarah was feeling her desires beginning to shift. Sucking on his cock was still quite fun, but there was a growing need for more bubbling up inside her. Her pussy was beginning to grow wet and hot. Even as she savored the taste of cum and cock, she was squirming from the ache between her legs. Finally, the balance seemed to tip, and she gave him one lingering suck before letting her lips pull free of his cock with a pop.

“Wow… that was so nice, but… um can I ask you for one more thing?” Sarah continued blushing. She felt strange that even after sucking him off like this, she could still be embarrassed by what she was doing but having to speak seemed to be the trigger for that.

“Of course.” Paul smiled, enjoying the look of barely restrained lust twinkling in her eyes despite the way she’d turned red.

“Can… can I ride your cock?” Sarah blushed a deeper red as the words slipped out. It was exactly what she meant to say, but it just sounded so vulgar. As much as she was used to enjoying sex, she usually found a way to getting what she wanted through round about hinting, not such direct language.

“I’d like nothing better.” Paul smiled as Sarah failed to repress the smiled that grew from her lips when she heard his agreement. She quickly rose from her knees and straddled his lap as he leaned back enough for her to move into position. Without a word, she lifted her skirt and then pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and straddled him.

They moaned together as she guided him in. His cock was large enough that she had to take it slow, even as wet as she was. He savored the tight squeezing as he sank into her warm depths. Then he reached up and started to unbutton her blouse as she threw her head back and moaned. He pulled open her top and smiled. She was wearing a nice lacey white bra that complimented her perky breasts perfectly. He reached up and cupped them, squeezing them both through the thin fabric as she started to buck her hips.

“Oh… oh yes!” Sarah moaned, enjoying the feeling of his thick fingers sinking into her soft flesh as his cock rubbed deep inside her. Everything just felt so good! It didn’t matter that she was doing this right in the middle of the park, where everyone could see his cock sliding into her and his hands fondling her heaving chest. If anything, that exposure only made her hotter!

Paul was savoring the moment as well, enjoying her tight pussy, soft breasts, and the sweet sounds of her pleasure as he stroked and squeezed her. She was going to make a wonderful first addition to his new harem. He could hardly wait to take her home and fully explore her very sumptuous, eager flesh.

At least that was what he was thinking until he felt something tug at him. It wasn’t a real tug, but it was the feeling of someone unravelling the barrier he’d placed around the park. It was hard to concentrate with such a luscious young woman writhing on top of him, and just as he tried to shift his focus, Sarah grabbed his head and gave him a ravenous, passionate kiss. Her lips pressing against him desperately, her tongue dancing with his. Again, he couldn’t think about anything else, locked together like that.

Finally, she pulled back, smiling as she ground her hips on top of him. Somehow, despite the pleasure, he could feel a darkness growing up around him. He reached out for more strands, but they were gone. All that was left was him and Sarah and an ever-raging lust. Her hands rubbing over his shoulders and arms. It was so hard to think!

Sarah moaned again as she ground down onto his hardness. She could guess what he was feeling, the look of worry on his face as he fought against the pleasure. He’d been so fast to claim her that it had taken her time to realize what was happening, but now everything was coming together, and she moaned as she enjoyed the moment.

“You know, my Daddy knows a little magic too.” Sarah giggled as she started humping Paul again. He groaned, unable to keep his focus on much of anything beyond her tight wet pussy as it pumped up and down his cock. It felt too good! He couldn’t contain himself for long and grabbed at her as he lost control. They cried out together as he flooded her insides with his seed.

The pleasure overwhelmed him just a few moments longer and when he started to regain focus, he knew it was already too late. He could feel the pulling inside his head, the strands of energy that flowed through his mind. It was getting hard to think and all he could see was Sarah smiling at him, still impaled on his cock.

“Maybe he’ll let me keep you, I’ve been needing a new toy.” She giggled as Paul struggled to fight back, but that sound was the last thing he heard before he blacked out.

The End