The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Riders

Synopsis: A planet far-away. “The Others” come from their planet called ‘Earth’. They are strange creatures. But how will they cope with the Riders?

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Tlix was typical of her race. Her body had a kind of two-tones to it…She had a harder more leathery back that was more a chocolate colour. Her front was cream coloured.

She stood at five feet tall. Tall enough to see over the grasses that covered this part of the world.

She wore a small leather piece over her sex, and carried a small shoulder bag that she filled with wild grass seeds as she and her small group moved, gathering grain (to make bread). The leather covering her vagina was simply a piece of square-shaped material hanging down from a thin leather belt. A square covered her rear as well.

She turned to her mother Imni and indicated that something was bothering her.

Imni walked through the grasses quickly to her.

Tlix pointed to her two secondary nipples.

One was swollen and itchy.

Promianent on her chest were two primary breasts the size of apples, and lower than those were two secondaries which were even smaller, almost just nipples rising straight from her skin.

Her mother saw that the bag, as it moved brushed against these, irritating them.

She pulled the shoulder bag further around tot he side, out of the way. She gave her daughter a look like she should have already known to do this.

Imni dropped to the ground and taking some dirt she opened up her gullet and moistened the handful of dirty with her stomach juices. She made a paste and applied this to her daughters sore.

Just then a mighty boom sounded… a roar like that of thunder..

All the party dropped low… wary. There it was a large silvery thing… as big as an island passing over them slowly high in the sky. This was the third one that they had seen since the first arrived two moons ago.

Tlix looked to her mother nervously,

But as the other two had done it passed overhead and roared off in the same direction as the previous ones had, south to the rising red sun.

The party rose in ones and two and then they took stock of the situation. All was fine. The party moved on, harvesting the wild grass resumed.

They came to a well. It was deep. The dark green water was delicious and satisfying in the noon of the day. The females talked. No children were with them. They were kept back at the village.

One female squatted and defecated into a small hole she had just scooped out with a stick. None bothered to notice… this was perfectly normal for them, even though she did it right within the party—and close to the well. (But the earth would filter it out before anything contaminated the water table.)

However an older female… that female’s mother came over and looked at the leavings before the younger covered them up and made some comment about her daughter’s diet.

The daughter accepted her mother’s advice.

Tlix listened in. She thought the woman wise, like her own mother. Elders were respected.

The party moved on, this time heading back towards home.

It was expected that they’d arrive home in two hours, long before the sun set to the north Tlix asked her mother about the large silver thing.

Others joined the conversation as they walked. There was much speculation. No one knew where they came from,.. or where they went. None could know that the sky ships were metal, or from a distant dying planet.

No one thought to follow them to see if they had come to ground somewhere.

Tlix walked with a skip. As she walked her mom Imri turned and smiled. Tlix jogged up to her and she took her mom’s hand. These were happy times.

Just then however they head the sound of an almighty trumpet. Everyone turned to see a cloud of dust coming from the west Instantly Imri urged her daughter to run. Imri ran as best as she could too. Others went to ground… to hide,

The sound of trumpets rang out again. Resonating danger in the otherwise still afternoon skies

Riders!

Riders were coming!

Tlix ran harder and soon got head of her mom.

The Riders were man/beasts,

They rode a creature the Tinan, the size of and sleekness of a horse.. if only a little taller. The rider atop was physically connected to the creature and they worked as a symbiont/team.

One of them spotted Imri and made for her. The Rider high in his saddle rose up higher in his stirrups.

Tlix turned to see the Rider leap from its Tinan and tackle her mom.

Imri screamed in horror. Desperate to get away. Tlix went to help but another Rider suddenly fell upon her. They tumbled together.

The Rider was strong, eventually picking up Trlix from behind, carrying her by the wrists, waking her back to the Tinan.

The Tinan made a braying sound of approval. Its mouth began to foam in excitement.

Under the saddle, and under the creature was a kind of sling, or harness. The creature made a kind of eerie trilling sound—a sweet sound totally out of place for a creature so large and powerful.

Tlix protested with cries of pity… but the Riders had a job to do and they proceeded with it without mercy.

Tlix was thrust under the creature her hand bound to a hooped rope dangling from the saddle, Next a foot, and then finally the other foot till she hung under the creature; slung under its belly.

Suddenly the Trina’s phallus pouch opened and its cock began to protrude. The sling a thin strip of leather was tightened under her, to give her back and ass some support so her weight wasn’t just held by her suspended limbs. She shook violently but the bidding were too powerful.

The Rider remounted and reconnected to his creature.

Then to her horror she felt the creatures large phallus push against her sex… her legs were splayed apart, on either side of the creature’s body… her vagina was exposed.

She screamed in disgust as slowly it forced its way into her. It was large, and it stretched her like she’d felt in childbirth. It was painful. And then… a kind of calm washed over her.

She turned to see her mom equally harnessed under another creature’s belly—the cock pumping into her vagina also. Tlix gasped and came as the creature began to ride off, with her impaled on its cock, slung underneath creature and Rider

Riders rode off with a half dozen females attached to their creatures. Each female was fucked as the creatures built up pace

Tlix came a half-dozen times. She had never known such bliss as from this creature now inside her womb

* * *

“Take a soil sample from over there’ Captain Helen Morecombe said

“Yes, Captain” Gwen Dibley said

Suddenly she noticed the Captain stand tall, and put her hand to her side-weapon. Gwen followed her motions and when she saw them she also put her hand to her weapon

In the distant on top of a hill there was what appeared to be five horses and riders,

“Have you got the eye?” Helen asked

“Yes, Captain” Gwen said and she drew out the rod from its pocket.

Not a telescope, more than that. It zoomed in

“You’re not going to fucking believe this” she said as she saw up close…

“Corporal!” Helen snapped,

“Er…. Sorry, Captain,” she apologised.

Helen took the eye… and then… she saw it too… the females harnessed under the bellies of the mounts… “What the hell?” she gasped… and then realised her own unprofessional language.

The riders who were in single file all turned at once towards the two women…

Both drew their weapons.

“Above their heads” the Captain said “We just want to warn them off”

“Yes, Captain”

Two shots. The riders startled by this ‘magic lightning’ and they all turned and rode off quick smart.

Later back at the ship Gwen slid the rod into a receptacle near a monitor and the footage the eye had recorded came on screen

The creatures appeared horse-like. The riders appeared humanoid

But, under each was slung a female.. as they had first seen through the eye.. Only they could now see more details.. as noted the eye was more than a telescope… it could see a multiple of spectrums…

“Are they carrying a captive?”

“Switch to IM mode” Helen said,

Gwen hit a button.

They could see heat patterns now,

“Zoom in Grid 79” Helen said.

Gwen did so

As they looked, the heat patterns of the creature showed it was connected to the female below it…

“Are they attached?” Gwen asked

“They appear to be….” Helen said “This is most fascinating”

“How?” Gwen wanted to know how two different beings could be joined

“There’s some kind of tube….”

“It’s a cock” Gwen said.

“No…it… my God… I think you’re right….”

* * *

“That’s disgusting” Gwen said.

“Intriguing” Helen said.

“It’s fucking disgusting…er… Captain, Sir” Gwen said realising she needed to keep a degree of professionalism,

* * *

Out on the grasslands Tlix sighed with pleasure. “Yes” she gasped… as she heard the creature in her mind. She was compelled by it… there was no thought of trying to escape.

The rider took them to a small area devoid of grass… Tlix felt her bowels open… but… this was not like any other time…

She felt them… one egg, then another, then another as she pushed them out of her rectum.

If she had the ‘mind’ to think of it, it made no sense. She’d accepted the creatures sperm in her vagina, but the eggs were coming out her ass.

She was unable to turn her head far enough around to see them… but she realised she had just laid about four eggs of the creature that she was attached to.

She sighed. She was not disgusted at all… attached to it, obedient to it, she knew this was her role… She didn’t even mind the smell…

* * *

Gwen Dibley and technical specialist Anne Summers came upon a patch of ground bare of grass.

“What are those?” Anne asked as she looked in at the small round dark balls.

“I don’t know what they are..” Gwen said… but they smell awful.

“I can’t smell them”

“What?”

“I’ve got sinus congestion.”

“Really?”

“Yeah” Anne said “What do they smell like?”

“They smell like shit…” Gwen gasped.

“Should we take one as a sample?” Anne asked.

“I shouldn’t think so” Gwen said.

It was at that moment that the Riders sprung up, seemingly from within the ground.

Gwen was knocked on the head.

Anne was tackled by two riders leaping from their mounts….

Gwen began to come to, and realised she was being carried hand and foot

“What?” she gasped “Let go of me!” she cried.

A foot was placed through a looped rope and then her other foot.

She was hauled up to the underside of a beast. All the while she shook violently to try and get away…

She heard moaning and looked over to one side as Anne was crying out in orgasm… Anne was slung under a creature…

“Anne!” Gwen cried

“Oh, God!” Anne gasped “Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!”

Gwen struggled against the bindings as she was pressed against the creature’s stomach.

Suddenly she felt something pressing against her vagina.

“Oh, God….. Noooooooooo!” she screamed as it began pushing into her….

She passed out again from the pain as her vagina tore….

She woke as the creature was galloping along, it’s cock buried deep in her.

“Ohhhhhhh!” she moaned… it felt amazing. A voice in her head said “Enjoy”

“Yessss” she moaned….

Gwen cried out as she came. She passed out again. She’d come so many times she was loosing a lot of weight… the creature was exhausting her… Gwen had never known such pleasure…

She felt her stomach was swollen now and it came as a relief when a few days later she opened her bowels and dropped four eggs to the ground.

“Yessss” she sighed. She loved serving with her body….

* * *

Commodore Lance Bistrow stood looking at Gwen as she lay unconscious in the medical bay…. the crewman had been rescued a day before. Anne hadn’t been so lucky….

Removing her from the phallus deep inside her had killed her.

Gwen was only able to get through by being put into an induced coma.

Dr. Patricia (Pat) Morita was there explaining it to him… and he couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

Gwen was no longer ‘human’…

Her physiology had been changed.

“What do you mean she doesn’t have a vagina?” the Commodore thought Pat was mad….

“She has a Cochleae”

“A what?”

“A single opening… many earth-species have it… reptiles, birds, etc.”

“What?”

“It basically serves as both anus and sexual organ combined….”

“You’re kidding?”

“I don’t kid about such matters, Sir” she said. “Look at her breasts….”

“They…?”

They were gone too… Her nipples and vanished….

“So… what is she?”

“I don’t know, Sir” Pat said… “If anything she is now closer to a reptile….even her hypothalamus seems to have changed….” she noticed his puzzled look “It regulates body temp in mammals, Sir” she added.

“I believe in order to maintain homeostasis she requires an external energy source—she’s a poikilotherm…. cold-blooded…”

“That’s preposterous…”

“Look at this….” Pat said…

“What?”

“She’s…. she’s pregnant….”

“Pregnant?”

“Yes… she has… eggs….”

The scanner showed her abdomen. Four large oval shapes appeared… they were hard-shelled eggs….

“Don’t egg-laying animals lay their eggs?” the Commodore asked.

“Yes… but…. I believe because she’s in a coma… she … we must have caught her at the right time in her reproductive cycle… this is a great opportunity to stud….”

“She needs to be destroyed” the Commodore interrupted….

“Sir?”

“She… you say she’s no longer human”

“Yes, Sir”

“Then she’s not part of our crew… she’s only a threat to us now…”

“But…”

“That’s an order”

“Sir?”

“You WILL carry it out, or I’ll get you replaced!”

“Very well, Sir”

Pat was left alone…

Pat gazed at the body of her colleague…still in coma. She head a beep and knew that a diagnosis she had started some hours earlier was now finished.

“Fuck’n hell” she said as she read the results. Not only was the ‘hole’ between Gwen’s legs used for sex, and for excretion…. she got food through it too… somehow the creature she was impaled upon fed her, had sex with her and also removed waste from her… she was simply like a sexual organ attached to the creature for the purposes of giving birth.

“Fascinating” she said….

Gwen woke. She realises she was back in her ship. She sat up, and tore the sensors from her….

Pat heard the monitor buzz as it no longer read any vitals. She turned to see Gwen there…

Gwen struck Pat over the head and then picking her up like a rag doll made her way out and was soon running—although carrying a female on her shoulders.

Pat began to come to.

“What? Where… ? Where am i?” she cried.

Suddenly she was dropped to the ground.

She went to scurry away when Gwen grabbed her

Gwen was no longer able to talk but she somehow let out a piercing cry…

Pat got to her feet just as Riders approached. Two beasts were without a slung passenger. But two had women slung underneath…

“What’s going on?” she cried.

Gwen went over to a creature and slung her arms and legs under it.

Pat watched in horror as the creature’s phallus slid out and into Gwen…

“Noooooo” she cried as to Riders leapt from their beasts and grabbed her.

Kicking and screaming she fought as they tore at her clothes.

She was soon under the creature and hauled up against its belly.

“No! Oh, God! Nooooooooo!” she cried as the phallus pushed painfully against her small vagina….

“Enjoy” came the command in her voice and she relaxed as the thing ploughed into her…

The Riders all turned and rode off, each with a female underneath.

Pat moaned with delight as she was fucked…

The End