The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Run with the Stallions

(M/M, B&D, MC, Anal, Oral, Water Sports)
Date: July 2, 2003

Any comments will be gladly received at

Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back!

I DO NOT espouse or support bare-backing though it may be depicted in this story. Always practice safer sex and stay alive!

White Collar

Run with the Stallions—Chapter 1

Horses had always fascinated me; especially stallions. I loved the nature films showing wild horses running free in the mountains or on the grassy plains. They were so fierce and wild; unbridled and uninhibited. But living in the city didn’t lend itself in any way to any sort of unbridled existence, so I just harbored my fantasies and would look for those films wherever I could on the cable and public stations. When I saw one on the schedule, I’d get my VCR ready and settle down in front of the TV. The scenes of the males fighting over the mares made me respond in a way I didn’t quite comprehend but I DID respond: I’d get hard and ache for release. Don’t get me wrong, please! It wasn’t that I was interested in doing it with the animals. Rather, it was what they represented: that life force impeded only by the primal rule of survival of the fittest. The strongest male would fight and win his battles and then run, tossing his head, neighing and baring his teeth to exult in his dominance. Deep inside me, something was excited by that and my balls would tingle and a warm flush pass through my penis.

One night, I was surfing the web and happened on a link for a site called “The horseman’s mind.” Based on the site on which I’d found the link, I figured it had to be for gay men and I was immediately intrigued. Could it possibly be that there were others like me who were enthralled by the free-ranging behavior of equines? I selected the link and was transferred to the home page.

The text asked if I loved the looks, sounds, and smells of horses? It asked if I admired their freedom and wildness? Yes! I thought, enthusiastically. My god, I couldn’t believe it: I’d finally found another soul who understood. I devoured the descriptions of horses living in the wilderness, roaming where their hooves and hearts took them, challenging one another, claiming territory and asserting their dominance over the frontier and lesser members of the herd. Farther down the page, the text read: “If you want to experience that feeling of abandon yourself, CLICK HERE.” Did I ever? I clicked on the link without even thinking about it!

As the screen began to assemble itself, I could see images of horses in fantastic colors. The horses swirled and moved in a circular stampede with one horse melting into another and reappearing in a constantly changing metamorphosis. There was also an audio component that sounded like the rushing of thousands of hooves. I was mesmerized and my eye was drawn to the center of the swirling stampede where the horses disappeared into the vortex. As I stared I was half aware of words appearing on the screen and coming through my speakers. Words like “sweat”, “musk”, “smell”, “piss”, “semen”. The words seemed to be telling me to relax and let smells fill my brain with their power. I felt myself sinking into the words, sounds and swirling images.

I found that my cock was hardening and I unzipped my pants to free it. Then I realized I wanted to be free like a horse. Keeping my eyes on the screen, I unbuckled my belt, unhooked my pants and slid my trousers and briefs down, letting them fall to the floor. Then I pulled my shirt up and began stroking my hard cock; my horse cock as I began to think of it, and my tits. In a matter of minutes, my cock was leaking all over my hand and I wanked it to the sounds of neighing and whinnying. When I came, I snorted and whinnied myself. I tossed my head and some of the cum shooting from my dick landed in my mouth. I savored the earthy taste of it and the smell like that of grasses and musk.

I caught my breath and used my browser’s back button to go to the previous screen. Below the link that I’d selected to get to the “stampede” was more text.

“Did you come boy?” it asked. “If so, CLICK HERE. You KNOW you want to! You KNOW you must say ‘Yes’ to the Horsemaster!”

I did know it and once again, I selected the link. Once again, a swirling stampede began to form on the screen. Its accompanying audio track was at a much lower level this time and I could barely hear it. But I didn’t care: my orgasm had induced a serotonin-induced stupor. I relaxed into the words and the flowing patterns and lost consciousness.

When I awoke, it was near midnight and I saw a link for sending an e-mail to the webmaster of the site. I followed the instructions and sent off the message, telling him how much I liked the site and how wonderful it felt to find a site that understood my needs. I shut down my PC and headed for the bathroom. I flipped on the light and saw that the hair on my chest was plastered with dried cum. I licked my fingers and rubbed them in the globs of dried semen to soften them. Then I raised my sticky fingers to my nose and inhaled deeply to pull the odor into my lungs. The smell seemed to fill my brain with feelings of lust. I wet the fingers of my other hand and, after softening more of the crust on my body, raise my hand to my mouth to savor the tangy flavor of horse-cum. No, it was man-cum! Why did I think it was horse-cum. But as I licked and sucked my fingers clean, I saw visions of horses with naked men on their backs, their hard cocks bouncing against the hard bodies of the horses, their legs wrapped around the horses bodies as they fondled the horses distended penises with their bare feet. My own dick was throbbing and I dropped to my knees and jacked off again. There wasn’t much jism left in me but it was an overwhelming orgasm. My legs shook and I had to brace myself with one hand on the cabinet to keep from falling over.

Finally, the trembling waves of ecstasy passed over me and, achingly, I pulled myself to my feet. There was still cum in my chest hair but I didn’t care. The smell of it entered my brain and my cock began to firm up again. But no more tonight! I needed to get to bed because I had to go to work. I went to my closet and reached for my jock strap. Why was I doing that? I don’t sleep in a jock strap? I only wear that when I exercise. Besides, it stank with the accumulated sweat of my previous days’ workouts. But I felt the need to provide support for my horse dong and pulled the strap on. What I meant was, my man dick. Why did I keep thinking of my body in terms of horses? I guess I was just tired and the visit to the website had really made me feel good about my obsession. So I climbed into my bed clothed only in my smelly jock and drifted off to sleep.

Run with the Stallions—Chapter 2

When morning called me, reluctant, from my dreams of horses (night stallions rather than nightmares!), I finally arose and showered. I washed the semen out of my chest hair and lathered my body. Then I did something I’d never even considered before in the thirty or so years since puberty had begun and my hair had begun to fill in. I took my razor, which I keep on the counter next to the shower, and, pulling my horse balls down, shaved them. I was a little startled at myself but it felt so good to do it that I just continued. I shaved my scrotum, front and back, and the length of my cock. Then I cleaned up my bush to turn it into a neat triangle of dark fur. When I got out of the shower I looked in the mirror and was quite pleased with the result. My cock and balls looked larger, more like a horse’s cock and balls and my pubes looked sleek as a horse’s should, rather than the slightly unkempt look they’d had before.

I started to put on my Polo cologne and then stopped. Why not let my natural fragrance work for me? I even considered not using deodorant but relented when I realized that, working in an office, smelling like a horse was not a good way to treat one’s co-workers. So I applied my deodorant, pulled on my smelly jock strap, got dressed and went for my train into the city.

On the train, I found myself unusually aware of smells I’d not noticed before. They reminded me of the smell of my sweat and semen and seemed to form a connection from my brain to my cock. I found myself raising my head and sniffing the air. A woman sitting across from me saw me and I quickly dove behind my newspaper as the color went up my face. What on earth was I thinking? But the smells were there and I couldn’t ignore them. The conductor came through, punching tickets and leaned over to take the ticket from the man sitting next to me, bringing his body closer to my face. I could smell his odor and had a sudden urge to grab him and bury my face in his armpit. I had to grip my paper and bit my lip to keep myself under control while my head swam from his aroma. What was happening to me? I’d never been so horny in my life and men’s smells had never affected me this way. The conductor finished his business and moved on and I was able to calm down a bit. But the heat from the man sitting next to me rose, carrying his odor with it, right into my nostrils. I breathed deeply, my nostrils flared, to get more of that heady scent and my dick throbbed against the confines of my slacks. But there was no way to relieve myself on the train so I kept my lap covered with the paper and rode along in agony and desire.

In the office, I was even more acutely aware of my newly discovered sensitivities. It wasn’t just smells-specifically, male smells-that captured my attention; it was something more. They weren’t smells in the sense that you probably think of smells, like sweat or cum or piss or shit. It was something else-something that came to me through my nose but wasn’t exactly a fragrance or odor. It was as though my olfactory sense had acquired a sense of touch or taste and I could tell the level of another man’s sexual awareness and other feelings. And it made me horny as hell. It was as though I’d been given x-ray vision and could see men’s naked bodies beneath their clothes and read their minds. I was hyper-aware of their sexuality. I was in a meeting where there were a number of us and one co-worker was giving a talk on the status of the project he was managing. I’d always been attracted to him but had never really talked with him about the possibility of a date or anything like that. After all, as far as I could tell, he was straight. He certainly didn’t set my gaydar off. Besides, he wore a wedding band on his left ring finger and had pictures of himself and his wife and kids on his desk. But he was a very good-looking dude, with close-cropped blond hair, blue eyes to die for and a warm smile. Anyway, as he talked, he was writing on the white board and I could see the perspiration patches under his arms and the fragrance wafted through the air. Then I picked up that other sensation, again with my nose. He wasn’t looking at me, thank god, but rather at one of our female co-workers and he had a warm excitement focused on her. But the awareness of his sexual arousal proved to be a real turn-on for me. I wanted to get up and go over to him and suck on his armpits and lick his body. My horse schlang lengthened and stiffened at the thought.

I shook my head and tried to push the thoughts out of my mind. Why was I so focused on sex? And what’s with this horse anatomy? I tried to focus on the meeting but my thoughts kept returning to Steve and his body. I decided to try taking notes so as to force myself to pay attention. But even that proved difficult. I kept changing the name of the project from EQUATE to EQUUS.

I struggled through the day and boarded my usual train for home, drained and edgy. When I got home, I prepared something to eat and sat down to my PC. After booting up, I downloaded my e-mail and found a message from the webmaster at the “Horseman’s mind” site. When I saw the “From”, my horse-cock surged against my trousers and I unzipped to give it some freedom after a long, hard day of confinement. The message read:

“Greetings from your Horsemaster. I trust my pony has had a good day and been a good boy. I bet you’ve been thinking about your horse cock all day long, haven’t you?”

“Yes,” I said aloud, stroking my swelling member.

“I thought you might. You’re probably touching it right now, aren’t you? Well don’t jack off. The Horsemaster doesn’t want his pony wasting his seed. The Horsemaster will tell you when you can come. You want to be a good pony for your Horsemaster don’t you boy?”

“Yes,” I said, easing up on my strokes.

“Did you wear your jock strap today boy? I told you that you’d want to wear it. Did you?”

“Yes Sir,” I said, realizing I was speaking as though he were listening. But somehow, I felt he knew what my answers would be. He seemed to know everything about me.

“And I bet you were aware of men in ways that you’d never experienced before, weren’t you boy?’

“Yes Sir,” I answered.

“You had no idea it could be that way, did you? And you know I did that for you don’t you boy?”

“Yes Sir,” I said, the truth of that suddenly hitting me. Of course that was it! He’d given me the ability to smell and sense the sexual tension in other men. I read on eagerly.

“You want more of that, don’t you boy? You want to have the same senses horses have. You want to be able to run and smell the wind. You want to be able to smell other horses and know what they’re feeling, don’t you boy?”

“Yes Sir, please. Tell me how,” I begged, pre-cum smearing my hand.

“I can give you that boy. Make sure you have your jock strap with you and then just click on the link and I’ll help you. But before you click on the link and find your reason for living, send me an e-mail and tell me what size you are. Tell your horsemaster the size of your chest, your height and weight, the size of your waist and your neck and your shoe size. Lastly, tell me how long your cock is when it’s fully erect and when it’s flaccid. When you’ve followed my instructions and sent your horsemaster that e-mail you can select the link and come even closer to your dreams. You want to have that don’t you pony boy. You want to be bridled, don’t you boy? You want to be broken and rode, don’t you my boy? My pony boy!”

By now, I was in such a state of excitement, I could barely control myself.

“Yes Sir. Please show me how!” I pleaded.

I’d never measured my cock before so I went to find a tape measure to get its length. At this point, there was no question of my being able measure it flaccid so I made and educated guess. I typed the information Horsemaster demanded, hit the “send” icon and eagerly selected URL that was imbedded in the message.

A black screen came up and then, by bits and pieces, began to assemble into that swirling pattern of stampeding horses. With my mouth hanging open, I stared at the screen and was lost.

Run with the Stallions—Chapter 3

When I awoke, the screen had highlighted text on it:

“You’re a good pony boy. Be sure you don’t wash your jock strap. You have your instructions. Report to your Horsemaster tomorrow.”

I read the words and said “Yes Master,” and turned of my PC. My hand had dried cum on it and there was a sticky clump in the pouch of my jock. I held it to my nose and inhaled the aroma. Then I took the mesh in my mouth and sucked on it, savoring the taste of my seed. I was careful not to suck it clean; that would not have made Master happy. He wanted his pony boy to smell like a horse and the smell of semen was part of that. So I permitted myself a taste and that was all.

I showered, making sure my horse cock and balls were smooth and my bush was neat. Then I pulled on my jock to cradle my member and dressed for work. I suffered through another day of masculine smells and awareness, always aware that my own horse dick was eager to be free. In the afternoon, I knocked on my boss’s door and after the usual pleasantries, told him I needed to be gone on personal business for a couple of weeks. Yes, it was sudden and I was sorry, but there was no alternative; I had to see to this. No, I didn’t really feel I could talk about it at this point; perhaps when I got back. Then I took my train home.

This time, I ate my dinner before I booted my PC. I’d learned from my previous encounters with the Horsemaster that if I didn’t eat now, I might not eat at all. When I’d finished and cleaned up, I hurried to my computer and downloaded my e-mail. Sure enough, there was my message from my Horsemaster.

“Are you ready pony boy? Are you ready to come to me? You know you want to. You know in your heart that’s what you need, don’t you boy?”

“Yes Master,” I answered. “I know I need to come to you.”

“That’s my good pony boy,” the message read. “Open the attachment and print it off. That will tell you everything you need to know to come to me. When you’ve printed it off, select the link below. I’m proud of my pony boy.”

I felt a flush of happiness; my Horsemaster was proud of me. I knew I would be a good horse for him. I printed the instructions and selected the embedded link. Once again, there was the dancing, swirling stampede of horses. And soon, I’d be among them!

I rose the next morning and showered. I dressed in my jock, jeans, a tee shirt and athletic shoes. I didn’t need anything else. Horsemaster would see to all my needs. I locked my apartment, pocketed the key and headed for the train station. I didn’t take my usual train into the city however; I took a train headed toward the wide-open country. As the houses thinned out and opened onto pastures and farms, my heart began to lift. At last, I was going to have my dream.

After several hours on the train, we arrived at my stop. I stepped onto the platform and saw him. He was dressed in tight riding pants that were tucked into his polished, calf-high boots. There were spurs on his boots and he wore a polo shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned. I saw the dark shadow of fur at the base of his throat that told me he was well-furred. As I approached him, he held out his hand looking searchingly into my eyes with his sharp blue eyes. There was gray on the sides of his head giving him a very distinguished appearance.

“I’m glad you’ve come,” he said, his baritone quiet but authoritative. “I knew you would. Welcome to the Horseman.”

“Thank you Sir,” I said taking his hand and bowing my head slightly. I really wanted to fall to my knees and lick his boots but I knew that wouldn’t be understood or appreciated here at the station, even though there were few people around. Somehow I knew that he preferred to keep the nature of his “work” discreet.

“Good boy,” he said. “Come with me.”

He turned and led me away from the station. Off the road, in a secluded cul-de-sac, was a truck with a horse trailer. The door on the side of the trailer was open and he stepped up into the darkness.

“Tch, tch, Come on boy,” he said, giving that clicking of the tongue you so often hear riders use to urge their mounts on. He beckoned me to follow him into the trailer. My cock arching painfully against my jeans, I stepped up and in.

He placed his hand on my lower back and maneuvered me to the front of the trailer.

“Remove your clothing and place your things in this bag,” he ordered and I immediately began to comply.

My hands were shaking as I unbuttoned my shirt and jeans and pulled my clothes off. The coolness inside the trailer made my nipples shrink and pucker, pushing the well-developed nubs into little erect cones. Once I was naked, I stood before him, suddenly aware of the strange juxtaposition. Here he was fully clothed and I was standing there naked. My trembling hands automatically moved to cover my exposed genitals and my knees felt week. I thought I might be sick to my stomach, so active were the butterflies inside me.

“Put your hands behind your back,” he ordered. “A horse does not cover himself before his Master. Soon you’ll think nothing of it but for now, I want your hands behind your back.”

“Yes Sir,” I said and obeyed.

“My pony’s nervous isn’t he?” he asked me kindly.

“Yes Sir,” I said. “I guess it’s obvious, since I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“It’s alright boy. You’ll be fine. Just calm down and relax. I’m going to take care of you from now on. You’ll be fine. You’ll be alright.”

His voice was soft, low and reassuring as he rubbed my rump and scratched behind my ears. Those words and the feel of his hands on my naked body triggered something inside me and I began to calm down and the butterflies stopped fluttering.

He looked me up and down and ran his hands over my body. He lifted my horse cock and balls and squeezed them, causing me to grunt. He pinched my nipples and gave each of them a twist, making me groan. He put on a pair of leather gloves and pulled my mouth open to examine my teeth. He inspected my ears and eyes. He lifted my legs and tested my strength. All the while, he was murmuring to himself.

“Good, good. Fine. That’s fine.”

At last, he finished and slapped my butt with his gloved hand.

“Very good. You’ll do fine. I may opt to have your body shaved; I’ll have to decide when I determine the best team to put you with. But for now, I’ll leave you as you are.”

“Thank You Sir,” I said.

A blow across the cheek rocked me back and sent stars showering across my vision.

“Be silent,” he said sharply. “Horses do not speak. You will learn how you are to communicate soon, but for now, just be silent.”

I started to say something but caught myself. I merely hung my head and nodded slightly.

Master reached into a small cabinet on the side of the trailer and pulled out a pair of boots, socks and a pair of odd-looking leather objects. Then he picked up some sort of harness which he fit over my head. It had straps that went over the top of my head from front to back, joining to a strap that crossed my forehead from side to side. There were straps that went down the sides of my face and buckled under my jaw. After he put it on I tested to see whether or not I could still open my mouth and found I could. But for some reason, I’d lost the ability to speak. I knew what the words meant but my brain had forgotten how to make the sounds.

“This is your training halter,” he said, holding my jaw in his hand on looking me directly in the eyes. “When we get to the farm and have you measured, you’ll get your bridle. But I need to know what size bit to fit you with and my stable master will take care of that.”

Saying that, he took two longer straps that were hanging from the halter and tied them to a rail at the front of the trailer. Then he moved behind me and, standing with his back to me, lifted my right foot and pulled a thick sock over it. I could feel a boot sliding on and being laced. The boot fit perfectly and I realized why he’d ordered me to tell him my shoe size. After my right foot was booted, he repeated the action on my left foot.

After booting me, he moved back to my side.

“Give me your hands,” he ordered and I placed my hands in his.

He examined my hands, checking the condition of my nails and confirming I wasn’t wearing any rings. Then he placed my hand into one of the strange leather objects and buckled it around my wrist with two straps. He put one on my right hand and another on my left. When he’d finished I raised my arms and saw that he’d put me into mitts that resembled horses’ hooves. They were hoof shaped on the bottom and made of hard leather. I felt a rush of excitement and fear as I realized that it would’ve proved very difficult for me to remove them by myself since I’d effectively lost the use of my hands (except perhaps as clubs). I was now under Master’s control. My horse cock responded by throbbing several times, slapping against my belly.

“Now let’s take care of that!” Master said, slapping my bobbing dick.

He put a belt around my waist and buckled it in back. Then he took a leather sheath and slid my horse cock into it. The sheath was cut to such a length that about an inch of my cock protruded from the end of it. There was a snap on the top of the sheath that matched a snap on the belt and pushing a finger inside the sheath, scrunching my cock as he did, he snapped the sheath to the belt.

“There,” he said, “now you look more like a horse should.”

I looked down and realize this was true. Horses’ cocks are sheathed and held against their abdomens as mine now was. My horse dong was very happy, leaking copious amounts of pre-cum over its swollen head and enclosing sheath. Master had gotten some of my honey on his hands while he was fitting me into my sheath and he wiped his hands on my chest hair to clean them off.

Master rubbed the palm of his hand over the exposed part of my penis, making me shudder and moan. At the same time, he was using his other hand to pinch my tits.

“You’re ready to go now boy. I think you’ll be very happy in my stables,” he said soothingly.

I shook my head and my legs began to jerk as I felt myself drawing closer to the edge.

“Don’t come,” he ordered, pinching the oozing head of my cock between his thumb and finger. “Ponies aren’t permitted to come unless their masters give them permission. It’s not time yet. I’ll be seeing to your initiation into the herd and then I’ll let you know when it’s your time to come. Do you understand boy?”

Remembering that I didn’t speak, I shook my head in an affirmative.

“Good boy,” he said, slapping my rump. “Open your mouth.”

When I did as he’d ordered, he placed his fingers in my mouth.

“Clean,” he ordered and obediently, I licked my own pre-cum off his fingers. When I’d finished, he once again dried his hands on my chest fur.

“Let’s go to the farm where you’ll be welcomed by your herd.”

He stepped out of the trailer, closed the door and in a few moments, I heard the engine start and the trailer began to roll, taking me to my new life as one of the Horsemaster’s herd.

Run with the Stallions—Chapter 4

Riding in a rolling horse trailer while standing is a challenging experience. When we would turn or go over a bump, I had to use my “hooves” to brace myself to keep from falling. The first time we hit a bump, I fell to my knees and since my halter was tethered to the hook, my head was jerked upward as I went down. I figured out that I needed to stay on my feet or end up with a very sore neck. So I placed my hooves on the walls on either side of me so that I could maintain my balance.

I could see a bit of the passing scenery through a window in the side of the trailer but since my halter was tethered to the trailer, I couldn’t position myself so that my face was near the opening and had to satisfy my curiosity with a small-framed view of my new world. I could make out trees and rolling hills. After we’d been driving for an hour or so, the trees gave way to open pastures and my heart began to race. By this time, my horse dick had calmed down and retracted within its sheath.

Finally, we stopped and I heard a gate opening. As the truck rolled again, I could see a high fence to the side I could see out off and realized we must have arrived at the farm. I heard the gate slide back into place once we were through and I began to become excited again. What would I find when we got there? What would my life be like? How would it feel to live out my fantasies and run like a horse with others of my own breed?

We drove on for what I guessed to be another quarter of an hour and I realize this must have been a very large farm and thus, very private: a wise idea given what I imagined went on here. At last, the trailer rolled to a stop. I heard the truck door slam and in moments, the trailer door opened, flooding the trailer with light and making me squint in the brightness.

Master entered the trailer, untethered my halter and taking the reins, led me from the trailer. Stepping out into the afternoon light, I saw a large barn and other farm buildings nearby. The main house was a large house with double wings and must have had at least ten bedrooms, I surmised with my quick glance. I also surmised that I would probably never see the inside of the house and so dismissed it from my mind. My world would be centered on the barn into which Master was now leading me.

Everything seemed perfectly settled in my mind. I knew this was where I belonged after a lifetime of hidden fantasy and desire. Master had been waiting for me and when I stumbled upon his site, he was ready to welcome me home. He’d already begun my initiation and training, giving me access to senses that had long lain dormant and helping me to see the rightness of belonging to him and being part of his herd. This gave me a wonderful sense of peace as well as excitement. I had no qualms about abandoning the quotidian life I was leaving behind with its ceaseless drudgery for masters who didn’t give a crap about those who slaved away for them and gave no thought to rewarding them or making them feel they belonged. This Master, I knew, was different. I would labor for him and serve him and he would show his appreciation by seeing to my welfare and need to belong.

As we approached the barn, I began to smell the musk and sweat of the other horses and could “taste” their pheromones; sexual excitement was rising from within. I’d not yet learned which smells and tastes went with which of the other horses, but I could already sense there were differences. I began to tremble and eagerly stamp my feet.

We entered the barn and, for the first time, I saw my new home. There were stalls on either side of the barn; probably twenty in all. Each had a sign with a name over it: names like “Thunderstruck”, “Quick Lightening” and “Randy boy”. Standing tethered in each stall was a man-horse and each was magnificent.

They were all in superb physical condition with taut, strong muscles covered by bronzed skin. Some were hairy, some seemed naturally smooth. Some were blonde, a couple of redheads, some with black hair and some with brown. Some appeared to have been shaved from head to foot and I realized that that’s what might be in store for me if Master decided to put me with the shaved team. Each of them had a bridle, boots, leather hooves like mine covering their hands and a sheath belt confining their cocks. Other than that, they were all naked as was I. As I looked closely, I also realize that each of them had rings through both larger-than-usual nipples. I knew then that my own nipples would soon be pumped and pierced. At that point, I had no idea how useful nipple rings were for controlling a mount.

Master led me toward an empty stall and stopped in front of it, turning me so that I faced out into the barn and the other horses.

“Boys, this is our new colt. His name is ‘Wild Fire’. I know you’ll welcome him to the herd.”

Master nodded to the grooms, whom I could easily identify because they were wearing pants and open leather vests. The grooms went through the barn, unsnapping and removing each mount’s sheath, allowing their swelling cocks to hang free. Then the grooms went through the barn, removing the horses’ bridles. Attached to the bridles were metal bits that fit into the horses’ mouths. It wasn’t till I received my own bridle that I found that the bit fit behind my back teeth and held my tongue down, preventing most lingual movement other than licking.

As the horses were unbridled they began to paw the ground and move out of their stalls, walking toward the side door of the barn. Master pulled on my halter and led me to the side door as well. I could see that it opened onto a pasture enclosed by a traditional white board fence. We stood a moment while the rest of the horses left the barn and assembled before the Master.

“Alright boys!” he said loudly. “Here’s the new addition. Initiate him and bring him into the herd. I’ll be back to complete his induction.”

Saying this, he took the reins and whipped my bare butt, sending me running across the grass. The other horses neighed and took off after me. At first, I didn’t understand what was happening, but I could taste and smell the sexual excitement. The combined smells of sweat, musk and sex went to my head and my cock surged against its sheath. Why was I the only one who was still sheathed? I wondered as I ran. Then the others began to catch up with me and, being more used to running than I, passed me and began to close around me. I smelled aggression and fear in the air. Then I realized the fear was mine. Before I knew what was happening, I was in the midst of the herd of nine or ten man-horses, and they began to slow. We were still moving when, suddenly, I felt someone lean over and bite me on the back of my neck. I turned to confront him and was bitten again by another. They all began to nip at me as I wheeled and turned, trying to avoid the bites. They were snorting and breathing hard, filling the air with their scent and making my horse dick throb in spite of the assaults on me.

Suddenly, I was tripped and went down on my hooves and knees amongst the swirling legs of the herd. I tried to get up but found that I couldn’t because horses were kneeling on my legs and leaning across my back. They were licking me and whinnying. Someone got under me and began nipping at my tits, making me wild with lust. Then he moved his mouth to my cock and sucked it down. I reared my head and bellowed like a stallion as he nibbled at my horse dick. As he worked away, immobilizing me with pleasure, I became aware that the other members of the herd were now standing quietly around me, waiting. As I wondered what was going on, the horse on my dick released me and rose to his feet. I crouched there, unsure of what to do when I felt a hot splash across my back and ass. I turned my head to see the largest horse of the herd standing behind me. He was dark-haired and at least six foot four, weighing in at 230 pounds I guessed and all of it muscle. There was a forest of brown fur on his chest and he truly was hung like a horse, his cock being ten inches long and as thick as a beer can. And from the tip of that beer can was flowing a stream of steaming piss as he marked me as newcomer to the herd. He was obviously the alpha horse of the herd. My nostrils flared at the strong smell of his piss and sex and I turned to catch some of his flow in my mouth. I wanted to taste him-all of him. I rose to my knees to follow the flow and closed on his flooding horse schlang. When I reached it, I closed my mouth over it, swallowing as fast as I could. But I couldn’t keep up and piss spilled out of my mouth and down my chest, matting my fur and running down my belly to dribble off my own horse dick.

When the alpha finished, another took his place, pissing over my head and face, marking me with his scent and claiming me for the herd. Each horse took his turn with me, dousing Wild Fire, the new pony. The “pecking order” was well-established until the last three were waiting to mark me. Then a bit of a tussle broke out as the last three vied for dominance. They began biting and attempting to mount one another. Watching them, I suddenly had an inkling of what else was in store for me as part of my “initiation”. The smaller of the three but the one who was more wiry and quick, pushed another of his team mates to the ground and thrust his horse cock into his ass. The one on the ground squealed and tried to get away but the smaller horse held him with his hooves and whinnied loudly, biting his neck and asserting his dominance. At last, the horse on the bottom surrendered and accepted his fucking. The third, who’d been watching this, got to the ground and lowered his head to the winner, submitting himself to the stronger horse.

When the positions of the last three had been sorted, the winner of this minor battle pulled out of the loser and turned on me to mark me with his piss as had the others. Again, I drank his urine, though my belly was beginning to swell with the accumulated fluids. The third horse who’d watched the skirmish came next and finally, the loser. I knelt there in a pool of piss awaiting the next step in my induction into the herd. By this time, my own bladder was filling with all the piss I’d drunk on top of what had collected since I began my trip this morning. Not knowing what to do, I started to empty my bladder as I knelt there, thinking to add my own piss to the pool. But the alpha horse pushed me onto my back with his foot and forced me to continue pissing, wetting myself with my own piss and the consumed piss of the others as I lay there in the puddle. My degradation was complete and my horse cock rose in salute to those who dominated me.

When I’d emptied my bladder, I rolled over onto my hooves and knees and crawled to the alpha horse. I bent my head, placed my mouth on the toe of his boot and proceeded to lick his boots. The other horse neighed and stamped their feet in what I took to be approval of my self-abasement and submission to the leader of the herd. When I was finished licking his boots, I raised myself and opened my mouth in complete surrender. He snorted and placed his horse dick in my mouth. Then, pulling out of me, he pushed me down so that I was once again on all fours. Four of the other members of the herd lifted me with their hooves placed under my chest, belly and pelvis and carried me into the barn. There, they placed me on my belly on a saddle stand. They pawed at the floor, indicating that they needed the grooms’ assistance. Having use of their hands, the grooms cooperated with the herd’s wishes and bound me to the stand with wide leather straps across my back and pelvis.

The alpha male approached and lifting my face with his hoof under my chin, thrust his hard horse dick into my open mouth and fucked my hungry throat. I had to will myself not to gag and choke on his huge tool. With his pubes pushed against my nose, I could smell his scent and taste his pheromones and began to be able to differentiate his unique taste and scent. I had use of my tongue and did my best to stimulate his schlang, licking at the underside and tickling his head when he’d pull back. When he was sufficiently hard, his cock leaking tasty pre-cum down my throat and slathered with my spit, he withdrew and walked behind me. I knew what was coming and fought my natural fear, trying to open my horse cunt for his conquest. He speared my waiting ass and after getting the massive head of his horse cock past my screaming sphincter, shoved it home and commenced fucking me with abandon. He neighed his pleasure and thrust hard against me, his low-hanging testicles slapping against my balls. My own sheathed horse dick was trapped under my belly and, extending beyond the end of my sheath in a full, hard erection, was oozing pre-cum on the surface beneath me. I understood why the other members of the herd had been unsheathed and I was not; I wouldn’t be doing any fucking today: I was to be a recipient.

The alpha’s speed increased and in minutes, he was bellowing and stamping as he came inside my horse cunt. Under other circumstances, I might have come myself but I knew that I wasn’t permitted to do so until Master told me I could.

When the alpha pulled out of me, the rest of the herd moved in. Standing in front of me, they presented their horse dicks for my oral preparation and then went behind to fuck me, each in his turn. At least I was getting it at both ends now. I reasoned that the alpha had had sole use of me as a mark of his status in the herd but now I would be shared. So as soon as the second horse pulled out of my mouth and moved behind me, the third plugged my mouth while the second plugged my ass. As each one placed his cock in my mouth for the second time (the first being when I’d drunk their piss), I was able to identify his smell and taste. With enough practice, I’d soon be able to identify my herd mates through smell and taste alone.

Each had his time in my mouth and then my ass. The struggle for place that had occurred in the field did not repeat itself here. The order had been established, at least for the time being. How long would it last, I wondered. How long before I competed for position and status and tried to take on the other stallions? How long would I be “the new colt”? I realized that status here was nothing like status in my former life. Here status was strictly based on physical strength, prowess and the ability to assert your dominance. And the strength of your pheromones and their ability to intimidate your herd mates. I had to wonder about my own pheromones. Would they be powerful enough to overcome? But at that point, I only wanted to submit to the domination of others.

Finally, my herd mates had finished with me. Horse spunk ran down my legs from my well-fucked hole and I smelled like an uncleaned stall. Each member of the herd had marked me and I was now a member of the Horsemaster’s herd of man-horses. All my herd mates were whinnying and stamping their booted feet.

Suddenly, they were all silent: Horsemaster had come back to complete my induction. He walked to my rump and put his nose in my running hole. Then he licked it, making me whimper and moan. I hadn’t come in two days and after a long day of anticipation, I was a very hungry horse. He tickled my pucker with his tongue and squeezed my hanging testicles. Then he rose and moved to stand in front of me. He unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out of his fly and my eyes grew wide. He was as large as the alpha horse and I was glad I’d been well-stretched before having to take him. I could also taste his authority and dominance. It was clear that he was Master here.

He took his large penis in his hand and placed it in my mouth. I bathed it and ministered to it as gently and yet as vigorously as I could. He became stiff fairly quickly and I could taste his pre-cum drizzling down my throat. The smell and taste made my horse cunt ache for him. His cock was throbbing as he pulled out of me and walked behind to my eager hole. He positioned himself at the entrance to my chute and began to press forward. I willed myself to once again open and receive my Master’s gift to his new horse. He slipped in and when I felt his wiry hairs against my ass cheeks, he began to thrust. I was so excited to have him in me finally that I began to buck against the straps holding me on the saddle stand. Two of the grooms sprang to hold the stand’s legs so that I didn’t tip it over in my enthusiasm. Master reached under my chest and pinched my nipples, making me even more aroused. My sphincters clutched at my Master’s cock and I tried to massage him with my muscles. His movements came faster and faster and he talked to me, telling me what a good horse I was and what a good fuck. He told me he’d be riding me a lot. I beamed with pleasure, knowing that my Master was pleased with his new horse. Faster and faster he thrust until I could feel his cock beginning to spasm.

“OK boy, come now. You can come for your Master,” he gasped.

Whinnying and bellowing, the cum shot out of my piss slit and filled the spaces between my belly and the saddle stand. With him in me, I came and came. I was at one with my Horsemaster. I would forever run with the stallions.

Finis