The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rhea

MC, MF, MD, IN

A woman relives her enslavement.

Hello. My name is Rhea Redmann and I am a slave. My younger brother’s sex slave. And I am completely under his control. I am totally submissive and subservient to him and I am absolutely obedient. I serve and obey him without question. Hell, I don’t even think about it. He commands and I obey. Period!

Anyway, I’m twenty five years old and I stand five feet, ten inches tall in my socks. Yes, you heard me right, I’m five feet, ten inches tall and I weigh one hundred and sixty pounds. Apparently, I take after my dad’s side of the family. ALL of the men on my dad’s side are six feet, two or better. Even the women in my dad’s family are tall. Tall and... busty. I have brown eyes and curly, dark auburn hair that runs to my waist. I also have 36DD breasts, a dark tan and a neatly trimmed little triangle pointing right to my clit. Just the way my master wants me. I used to keep myself clean shaven. Of course, there are a lot of things I used to do.

My “little” brother stands five feet, seven inches tall and weighs about one hundred and fifty five pounds. Yeah, you guessed it, he takes after our mom’s side. They are all short and stocky. He has short blonde hair and green eyes. He actually has a... decent build for a nineteen year old kid that doesn’t like sports and spends most of his time in the house.

Yes, my shorter, younger brother made me his sex slave. He owns me, body and soul, and I am absolutely his.

I still remember the day he made me his slave like it was yesterday and not more than a year ago.

Our parents, Michael and Stacy Redmann, Jerry, (that’s his name by the way), and I went out to dinner to celebrate my twenty fourth birthday. When we got home, we had the small, private, family only birthday party my mother still insists on having for each of us, including her and dad. As always, it was a complete birthday party. By which I mean we had the decorated cake with candles, ice cream, drinks, birthday cards and presents. At least mom finally stopped having the damn balloons and confetti at these parties.

Anyway, one admittedly fun, happy birthday party and two sci-fi movies later, I said good night, climbed the stairs and went to my room. I was planning on taking a hot shower, putting on my usual sleep attire, which consisted, as cliche’ as it may be, of panties and a tee shirt, climbing into bed and relaxing with a little music till I fell asleep. At least that was my plan.

After a much needed, very hot and relaxing shower, I got dressed, brushed out my wet hair, leaving it to air dry under the ceiling fan in my room, brushed my teeth, wrapped a towel around myself and went to my room. Granted, it’s only me, Jerry and our parents in the house, but I still don’t like to walk around the house wearing only a skimpy pair of panties from the waist down. After all, Jerry’s room is between the bathroom and my room. And this was before I knew what he was planning!

When you walk into our house, you can turn to the left and go into the formal living and dining rooms, you can walk straight ahead and walk into the kitchen and living room we actually use, you can then go thru the sliding glass door and out into the backyard or you can climb the stairs that are just to the right of the front door up to the second floor. If you turn right just inside the front door, you step into my dad’s home office. Stop at the top of the stairs and you are facing a wall. Turn right and walk about six feet and you have the fourth bedroom on your left and our parent’s bedroom is about another five feet down the hall. Turn left at the stairs and you have the bathroom, Jerry’s room and my room.

When I walked back into my room, Jerry was sitting on the foot of my bed. When our eyes met, he just smiled.

“Hey Rhea.”

“Oh, uhh.., hey Jer. S-something I can do for.. hhhmmmm!?!” Before I could react, Jerry suddenly jumped up, grabbed me by the face and kissed me. Keeping a firm hold on me, he broke the kiss long enough to look into my eyes, an even bigger smile on his face.

“Ssshh, sis. Just relax.”

He kissed me again. A longer kiss full of... hunger. Definitely not a simple kiss on the cheek between a brother and sister. This wasn’t even a kiss between man and wife. This was a long kiss between, well.., lovers. I was so shocked and caught so completely off-guard that I just stood there and let it happen. I let my little brother kiss me. Really kiss me. I stood there, my body frozen and my mind spinning as he shoved his tongue in my mouth.

He finally broke the kiss, which gave me time to let my mind catch up to and realize what the... fuck had just happened! When it did, I reacted exactly the way I should have at the start. I didn’t scream, (I didn’t want dad, mom or, God forbid, both of them to come running into my bedroom, seeing Jerry in my room holding me by the face, with me seemingly wearing only a towel and asking questions. Especially questions I didn’t have answers to myself.) But I DID push him away from me and reaching back with my hand, I had every intention of slapping the fucking taste out of his mouth!

That’s when he grabbed my wrist with his left hand and grabbed a fistful of my wet hair with his right hand and yanked my head back. He used his hold on my hair almost like a steering wheel or... a horse’s reigns to turn my body so that my back was to my bed and forced me to sit down. I was now sitting on my bed, being pulled backward by my hair, my hands flat, fingers spread with my arms stretched out under me and my elbows locked and holding me up so I didn’t end up flat on my back. In that instant, the cold realization that Jerry actually wanted me on my back flashed thru my mind!

In one sudden, surprising move, he had taken away any advantage my height, size or strength should have given me. You see, I’m not just tall, I was also a two sport varsity athlete in high school and college, so I’m pretty damn strong and athletic myself. But the way he was holding me at the moment, none of that meant anything! Still holding my hair, he stood over me. He used his knee to spread my legs so he was standing between them and right against the edge of my bed, only inches from my face as he stood over me. He deliberately pulled my head back and tightened his grip on my hair until it hurt. Then he took a deep breath, looked down at me and right into my eyes with an expression I had never seen on his face before!

“Bad girl!”

My blood actually ran cold! This was the first time my brother had ever truly scared me.

“You will never do that again, will you, Rhea?”

We both knew the answer to that question.

“No. I... I won’t, Jerry. I’m... sorry.”

He looked at me for several seconds before that strange..., hungry smile re-appeared. Then he very obviously stared at my tits for several seconds before he just as deliberately let his gaze drop down between my legs. The only thing between his hungry gaze and my bare, naked pussy was a pair of thin, purple lace panties. After he stared at my body for several minutes, he took me by the chin and kissed me again.

By this time, I was in no shape to resist. I was still stunned by what was happening and my arms hurt from keeping me upright as he kept a steady backward pull on my hair. And now my head was hurting from that same tight grip he had on my hair. Realizing that I wasn’t resisting him and that he seemed to have me firmly... “under control,” he switched his grip on my hair from his right hand to his left. Then he reached down between my legs and rubbed the back of his fingers against my panties, pressing the fabric very firmly against my lips. He lifted his head back up to look directly into my eyes as he slid his hand inside my panties.

As he stared at me, he very deliberately worked his hand under me and against my pussy so that his palm was right up against my bare skin and I was literally sitting on his fingers and held it there. Tamed, I meekly sat there and waited for him to... to enter me. Waited for him to slide his fingers inside me. He was literally standing there with my hair in one hand and my pussy in the other. To my shame, I did nothing to... to stop him. He just stood there totally dominating me until I... submitted.

Then, as if this whole thing wasn’t bizarre enough, he laughed a quick, quiet..., eerie little laugh. He was actually fucking laughing at me as he stood there with his hand pressed firmly against me. He was clearly enjoying my surrender.

After another long minute, I guess he felt... entitled because he started rubbing his fingers against my slit. He did this for a few minutes, clearly enjoying both what he was doing to me and the rush of power he must have felt at totally dominating his taller, stronger, older sister.

After a couple of more minutes, he focused his attention on my clit. Surprisingly, I had to reluctantly but honestly admit that he really knew what he was doing. Try as I might, I couldn’t stop my body from responding to what he was doing to me. I guess my positive response was what he was waiting for, because as soon as I did, he looked at me, smiled again and kissed me before finally inserting one, then two fingers deep inside me. The way he worked my pussy, he made me feel sssoo... ‘Ooohh God. N-nooo! St-stop it. I ca-can’t be responding to this. Oh God, please, NO! What the fuck am I doing? Am I really just a weak, little... slut? I’m being assaulted by my own brother and I’m... g-getting ooooff... on it? I must be a... aaooohh Ggoood!!! No, I... won’t! I can’t! I... Oh God, I’m gonna... Ffuuuck... kiiinngg... ccuuumm!!’

I came. ‘Oh my... FUCKING GOD!!!’ I actually came at my brother’s hand!?! Jerry had just made me fucking orgasm with only his fingers!! I couldn’t stop myself. I surged forward. I literally threw my body forward, pressing myself against his arm, covering my mouth with one hand, trying to muffle my scream as I shoved my other hand between my legs. I tried to NOT think about the fact that I was now holding his hand against my pussy. Fuck me! I was pushing his fingers into me as I rode out one of the best orgasm I’ve ever had!!

How many emotions can you feel at once? I don’t know.

But, I DO know that in that moment, I was experiencing the utter lows of shock, confusion, guilt, AND disgust even as I tried to balance that against the incredible highs of pleasure, bliss, and pure... satisfaction as I rode out the orgasm.

It couldn’t have been more obvious at that point. We both knew there was no way I could claim to be a... victim now. We knew that I was, in fact, now a willing participant in what was happening to me.

After I settled down and let go of his hand, he let go of my hair and sat down right next to me. Neither of us spoke. We both knew everything there was to know in that moment. Considering where his left hand still was, he reached over with his right hand and took me by the back of my head, (being very gentle this time), turned me so I faced him and kissed me again. This time, God help me, I kissed him back. I willingly kissed my own brother the same way I have kissed every man I have ever considered my boyfriend. When we broke the kiss, he smiled that same strange new smile as he pulled his fingers out of my now very wet and very sore pussy and raised his fingers to my mouth. I could smell my arousal, my satisfaction, my... surrender on his fingers.

“Suck.”

“Yes, Jerry.”

I opened my mouth, leaned forward and took his fingers in my mouth. I sucked my own cum and juices off my little brother’s fingers.

After a couple of minutes of watching me obediently suck his fingers, he pulled them out of my mouth and leaned back on my bed and took a deep breath. He was sitting there, leaning back in much the same position I had just been in. He didn’t even look at me this time.

“Stand up, Rhea.”

“Yes, Jerry.”

I didn’t even think about it. I just got up and moved to stand in front of him. I took a deep breath of my own as I thought about what I was doing. I was willingly..., obediently standing in front of my brother while he sat on my bed and stared at me in my loose tee shirt, the still erect nipples of my large tits obvious against the thin, light blue fabric and a pair of now thoroughly drenched purple panties.

He took a couple of minutes to just look at me. He looked into my eyes for a few seconds before he let his eyes slowly roam over my body again. I could literally feel his gaze as he slowly examined every inch of my body. He admired my large, braless, tits pressed against my shirt, then he looked at my bare midriff, my wet panties and slowly on down my legs to my feet. He smiled when he reached my feet and noticed my purple toenails. I had painted them just that morning. He then lifted his head back up to meet my gaze.

He took a deep breath. I knew exactly what he was about to say and God help me, I was already waiting for it.

“Strip.”

The shiver that ran down my back from that one word command made my pussy clench as I reached down to grab the bottom of my tee shirt and pull it off. It also told me that my life had just changed more drastically than I could have ever imagined! I pulled my tee shirt off, exposing my large, bare breasts to my brother’s view. It was the first time he had seen my naked tits in a llooong time. Judging from the that damn smile on his face, they had his approval. Almost anti-climatically, I quickly slid my soaked panties off and tossed them on top of my shirt. I straightened up and stood naked before him. He was grinning from ear to ear. He looked up to the ceiling, took a deep breath and looked back at me.

“Goddamn, Rhea! You are a fucking beautiful woman with an incredible body.”

I couldn’t help myself. “Thank you, Jerry. I’m glad my body pleases you.”

Just as before, when I saw his expression I knew exactly what he was going to say. And as wrong, as... disgusting, as... fucking sick as I knew this was, I also knew that I was going to obey the command that was coming.

“Come here, Rhea. Get down on your knees.”

“Yes, Jerry.”

I walked the three or so feet from where I was standing until I was only inches from Jerry and I dropped to my knees to kneel before him. God help me, I even bowed my head. Jerry reached out and took hold of my chin. He lifted me up and looked into my eyes. He leaned down and kissed me again. Then he stood up, slid his jeans and his underwear down till they pooled around his ankles and sat back down.

He was sitting on the foot of my bed while I was naked and on my knees before him. I was now eye to eye with his manhood.

“Suck my dick, Rhea.”

“Yes, Jerry.”

I slid my left hand up to his hip, as I took him in my right hand. Let’s just say, my “little” brother wasn’t so... little. I was about to lean forward to kiss and flick the tip with my tongue, before kissing my way down and back up the shaft (something I honestly enjoy doing for some reason) before sliding it in my mouth and tasting my brother’s dick for the first time when he suddenly grabbed me by the top of my head. He pushed my head back until we were eye to eye again. That strange, new smile locked on his face.

“Try again.”

“Try... again? Jerry? I-I don’t under...?”

His smile disappeared as he suddenly tightened his grip on my hair.

“Rhea. Try... again!”

I looked up at him honestly confused. Then after a few more seconds I understood. I knew who he was.

“Yes.., Master!”

He let go of my head and leaned back again.

“That’s better. Don’t worry Rhea. I’ll train you to be a proper and obedient slave.”

“Thank you, Master.”

As I obediently sucked my master’s dick, I pictured the image in my head. I was in my bedroom, my little brother was sitting on my bed. He was naked except for his tee shirt and I was totally nude. I was on my knees sucking his dick.

When the television finally registered in my ears, I only then thought about the fact that our parents were downstairs. I had totally forgotten that they were in the house! Totally clueless to what was happening in their daughter’s bedroom, they were still watching t.v. They had no fucking idea that their son had sexually assaulted and broken his sister and that she was now his obedient sex slave!

After he came in my mouth, I swallowed it all like a good girl. Like a... proper slave should.

While all of these thoughts were going thru my mind, Jerry stood up, pulled his underwear and his jeans up and put himself back together. He grabbed the top of my head and pushed back until we were once more eye to eye. I hadn’t even realized that I had bowed my head again after sucking him off.

“Don’t move.”

“Yes Master.”

Jerry walked past me, out of my room and down the hall to his bedroom. He returned a couple of minutes later with something in his hand.

I couldn’t believe what it was when I saw it. My brother, my master had a bright red leather collar in his hand. A collar that already had my name on it! On the shiny, chrome tag on the front of the collar in large letters was my name... RHEA.

He walked around me and sat back down on my bed.

“Look at me, Rhea.”

I obeyed.

He held the collar up in front of me. It was only inches from my face.

“Do you know what this is, sis?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Do you understand what this means?”

“Yes, Master.”

He opened the collar, reached down, placed it around my neck and snapped it closed again. It felt snug around my throat. It felt comfortable? It felt like it... belonged there?

‘God help me. My brother just literally put a damn collar around my neck, claiming me as his slave, and the only thought going thru my mind is how good it feels around my neck?’

I looked up at my master. My owner.

“Good girl. Now, tell me. Who are you?“

“I’m your sister. I’m Rhea Redmann.”

What are you?“

I actually smiled as I looked up at him.

“I’m a slave. I am your slave!“

“And who am I?”

“You are my brother, Jerry Redmann. You are my owner and my Master!”

He laughed as he stood me up and kissed me. This wasn’t a kiss between brother and sister, man and wife, or even lovers. This was a kiss between a master and his slave.

Laughing at himself this time, he took his clothes off and pushed me down on the bed. He kissed me as he slid his hands down to grab my tits. He squeezed them, he massaged them, he kissed, licked, nibbled, gently bit, and sucked at my nipples as he continued to play with my tits. After several minutes of enjoying himself, he kissed his way down my body until his face was just above my shaved pussy. He looked up at me. I could see the disappointment in his eyes.

“From now on, you will keep a trim little triangle between your legs with the tip pointing down to your sweet little clit, do you understand me, slave?”

“Yes, Master.”

Satisfied, he dropped his face between my legs and started eating me out, oohh ssoo ssllooowwllyy.

‘What the...??! Oh God! Ooohh Goood! Oh ffuuu... cckkiinng Goood!! When... where did my little brother learn to eat puuusssyy... like... tthhiiisss!?!’

I have no problem telling you that I arched my back until it felt like I was gonna fold myself in half backwards as I reached down and grabbed my master’s head with both hands. I knew that I was gonna cum hard again if he kept this up!

FUCK IT!!

Call me sick. Call me a perverted, incestuous... freak. Call me a fucking spineless, broken slut if you want to.

I...! Don’t...! Care...!

I have never experienced a feeling like this before! Not ONE of the men I’ve had sex with has ever made me feel this fucking good!!

Oh God!!

My master just kept going. He ate my pussy like it was his last meal! Then I felt it. I felt the approaching orgasm as it quickly built. Then I experienced that orgasm!!

It wasn’t just better than the first orgasm he gave me. It was... it was... ‘Oh, Fuck Me!!!’ This was simply the most physically powerful and the single most sexually satisfying orgasm I have ever had.

My entire body locked up as every muscle in my body seized up. My toes curled so tight they felt like fucking crazy straws and my eyes spun like a slot machine. I closed my eyes and then I saw stars. Stars? Fuck that, I saw the entire Milky Way galaxy!

My world went white, grey, black, grey and back to white. Every breath took serious effort. When I finally opened my eyes and managed a full, deep breath, I looked up to see my Master right above me. We looked at each other, smiles on both of our faces. Without even thinking about it, I lifted my head and I kissed him! He smiled that strange new smile of his that was now the sexiest thing I had ever seen on a man as he moved into position to claim me fully.

Looking at me, he reached down, took hold of himself and slowly slid the head of his dick up and down along my hot, wet slit, teasing his sister. Teasing his slave. I couldn’t take it anymore. I was his and we both knew it. I offered myself to him. Hell, I begged for it!

“Please Master, I beg you. Fuck me. Fuck your slave. Claim me. I am yours, body and soul, forever!”

I was so fucking wet and ready that he slid into me and claimed my body instantly. I was so totally broken that he slid into my mind and claimed it just as easily.

He fucked me, slowly at first. I guess he wanted to make the “moment” last. The moment he seized, broke, claimed, fucked and now owned his older sister. The moment he made his sister his slave.

He grabbed my hips and started to fuck me harder. Then he really cut loose. He made me feel like I had never been fucked before.

After several minutes of pounding me into utter submission, he came. He came hard. I could feel his release as my pussy clamped down on his dick. I wanted him as much as he wanted me. I was his. I AM his!

He pulled out of me and collapsed down next me on the bed. We were both breathing hard and covered in sweat. And I had to admit I was more satisfied than I had ever been before. I honestly hoped he was too. I slid over and pressed my body against his, resting my head and my arm on his chest. I could feel his heartbeat. The strong, powerful heartbeat of my master. After a few minutes laying there, I dared to speak first.

“Forgive me for speaking without permission, Master. But, did I... satisfy you?”

“Look at me.”

I raised my head and looked into his eyes. He didn’t say anything, but the look on his face was unmistakable. I smiled, reached up, kissed him and laid my head back down.

“Thank you, Master. How may your slave serve you now?”

He slid his hand down my naked body as I laid there pressed tight against him and put his hand on my right ass cheek, giving it a good squeeze before resting his hand on my hip.

“Just lay still and be quiet, Rhea.”

“Yes, Master!”

When I heard our parents climbing the stairs, headed for their bedroom, I looked up and was happy to see that my door was closed.

The very last thing I wanted in this moment was our parents interrupting us. I knew they wouldn’t understand.

I was my brother’s sex slave. I was truly in love and I was happier than I’ve ever been.

I also knew that as of that night and for the rest of my life, my brother, my Master was the ONLY man that would ever touch me again.

Thank you for reading...