The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale)

Categories: BD, DS, EX, FD, FF, FT, MA, MC, MD, MF

Preface: This is an alternate timeline to Incest Quest, with the same male protagonist, Aaron O’Neill. In this branch, he pursues three of his classmates from his community college, and his challenge quest is to take something they don’t like and make them fetishize it instead. So, the three ladies eventually end up with a cum fetish, an exhibition fetish, and a pussy worship fetish. You can expect a variety of MF+ and FF sex, although this first chapter is mostly shenanigans. One of the female characters also has prominent body hair that she fetishizes somewhat as well. There are some scenes of mild dubcon and forced exposure, aside from the mind control aspect, which works the same way as in the other branch. I hope you enjoy!

Reverse Polarity

An ADMIN Tale

Congratulations on being selected for the beta testing of ADMIN—the Application for Direct Messaging Into the Neocortex! With this app you will be able to affect the higher-order brain functions of your subjects, including sensory perception, cognition, generation of motor commands, and more! With patience and cleverness, you can convince your crush that you are the epitome of their desires, compel people to complete tedious chores on your behalf, even turn your worst enemy into your loyal pet, if that’s what floats your boat! The main limitation is your own imagination!

FAQ

How Do I Get Started? The ADMIN system can import your contacts from most devices and other applications. Our SEE system (Search Everyone Everywhere) also allows you to find people by uploading a photo of your intended subject; as long as you know their name, you can add them to your list! Once you’ve found your intended subject you can start messaging, but watch the power level on your device! Some of the changes possible with ADMIN can drain your batteries quickly.

What Kind of Messages Can I Send? There are four main categories of messages available in ADMIN beta: senses, thoughts, behaviors, and actions. By selecting a category, you can type out a command for the integrated AI to interpret, which will then be sent directly into the subject’s brain. Want the subject to think your cum tastes like chocolate? Want them to get a spike of arousal when they see you? Want them to moan with delight at your touch? Want them to drop to their knees and open their mouth? All of that and much more is possible with ADMIN!

Can Subjects Ignore or Resist the Messages? The messages cannot be ignored, but most subjects will have some degree of resistance to messages that represent a drastic departure from their normal experience. But with patience, you can lead your subject step-by-small-step almost anywhere you want them to go! The ADMIN system will calculate the percent chance of success for any message entered, allowing you to confirm or cancel if you don’t like the odds! In most cases, success with one command will make subsequent similar commands more likely to succeed, allowing you to escalate until the subject is right where you want them!

Can I Test a Subject’s Resistance in Other Ways? Absolutely! With our SCORE system (Subject Condition: Obedience, Resistance, and Environment) you can calculate the probabilities of a variety of hypothetical scenarios. Want to find out how likely it is that a command to start stripping will be acted upon, based on where the subject is or what it is doing at the time? You can!

Can I Boost the Power to Overcome Resistance? You betcha! Beta testers get ten tokens per day and each token can be used to increase the likelihood of success for any order by up to 5% (at this time, no order can be greater than 99% likely to be accepted). Tokens can also be spent to reduce the power requirements for a given order, giving you longer battery life for your device or helping you squeeze one more command out before you have to recharge!

Can I Buy or Earn More Tokens? ADMIN beta does not allow the purchase of tokens, we’re sorry to say, but it is a planned feature for the upcoming full release! But happily, you can earn tokens by helping us test the features! By accepting and completing challenge quests, you can earn extra tokens every time you reach a new stage of accomplishment!

What Kind of Challenge Quests Are There? Oh, there’s lots, don’t worry about finding one that scratches your itch! Some examples include: turn a shy person into an exhibitionist; convince family members to have sex with each other; convert someone’s sexual turn-off into an obsessive fetish. You can even submit requests for personalized quests to the development team!

What’s the Catch? The only catch is that anyone selected to be a beta tester was chosen because they aren’t likely to resist the urge to run amok and completely wreck their lives and the lives of those around them! Have fun!

Prologue

Aaron laid in his bed and frowned at the FAQ for the new app that had inexplicably appeared on his phone sometime in the night. He certainly hadn’t downloaded anything like this, so he assumed it was spyware or malware of some kind. Still, there wasn’t really much to risk if it was, as his bank account was almost empty and it had probably already spammed itself to everyone in his contacts if it was that kind of program. Aaron went ahead and clicked on the icon to open the app and see what it was actually about.

Just as the FAQ implied, there was a button labeled SEE next to a text field for SUBJECT, and beneath them was a grayed-out button called SCORE and four buttons with image icons of an eye, a brain, a foot, and a hand, which presumably stood for perceptions, thoughts, behaviors, and actions. He tapped on the subject field, which first prompted him to import contacts; accepting that, Aaron typed in his own name, which caused an alert to pop up.

WARNING: User has self-selected as subject. Certain commands may cause irreversible feedback loops or doom spirals. Do you wish to proceed?

“What the hell kind of warning is that?” he chuckled, confirming the selection. Staring at the ceiling for a moment as he contemplated what to type as a command, he finally selected the action button, which opened up a new dialog for text input. Grinning, he typed in ‘jack off until cumming,’ which he had been thinking about doing to relieve his morning wood anyway. After submitting the text, a little icon of a clock appeared along with the word ‘calculating,’ but they vanished after a few seconds and the app displayed:

95% chance of success, 3% battery power. Confirm? Cancel?

Aaron went ahead and tapped confirm, which caused the dialog to close. He immediately put down his phone, pulled down his boxers, and started jacking off, to his great bewilderment. He tried in several ways to stop himself, but the best he could do was force himself to switch which hand he had on his dick. He felt both worried and elated as he started seriously considering the possibility that the app was somehow real.

As he got closer and closer to his climax, he couldn’t help but start fantasizing about what it might allow him to accomplish. There were several girls at the community college he attended that he found attractive, and while none of them had been mean about his clumsy efforts to befriend them, not one had acted more than politely aloof toward him. And the FAQ had said something about an incest quest. One of Aaron’s secret shames was how attractive he found his 18-year-old sister, currently a senior in high school, as well as a couple of his cousins who were a few years older. Imagining all three of his relatives happily having sex with him and each other triggered his release, and he spewed an unusually large amount of cum all over his hand, boxers, and blanket.

Finally released from the compulsion to masturbate, Aaron tried to clean himself up a little and then grabbed his phone to look more closely at the ADMIN app. He found a settings control which allowed most of the usual features for account name, passwords, and the like. One unusual feature there was awareness; upon tapping it he saw a toggle that was currently set to ‘off,’ along with an explanation.

When awareness is off, targets will rationalize any commands they receive as being their own idea or the result of an accident, etc. Individual subjects can have their awareness adjusted without changing the global setting. The user cannot toggle their own awareness off.

Aaron grunted and proceeded to password protect the app, in the unlikely event that anyone happened to pick up his phone and find it. He then went back to the main menu and found two more buttons at the bottom of the screen he had overlooked earlier. One was a T inside a circle and the other looked like the silhouette of a flag waving in the wind. The first button turned out to be tokens, as he had expected, and he indeed had ten of them at his disposal. The flag icon was the quest list.

Aaron looked at the ceiling again, pondering what quest he should pursue, or if he should just perform some random experiments first. He eventually decided that he wanted one or more of his three crushes from school to be his girl. An imaginary little devil on his shoulder told him that he should concentrate on one of them and get her to a good stage before turning his attention to the other two. His other shoulder also had an imaginary devil who recommended going after all three at once; sure, it might take longer, but he could savor the journey to their eventual surrender to his plans. It was a hard choice, but Aaron eventually listened to the devil who preferred to ‘catch ’em all.’ He figured that if he got impatient at some point he could concentrate on one and still enjoy whatever he’d done to the others in the meanwhile.

None of the girls were in his contacts but it was easy enough to find pictures of them online to guide the SEE system. Soon enough he had all three girls loaded into the app: the tall, leggy blonde Melissa; the short, stacked redhead Nora; and the dark-eyed desi beauty Tamasree. Aaron was on the verge of trying to issue a command to one of them as a test but realized he still didn’t have a great idea of how to get the ball rolling. He decided to look into the challenge quests menu for inspiration.

It turned out that there were so many possible challenges that he felt a little overwhelmed, but Aaron eventually decided to go with something fairly basic that he thought would give him a thrill. One of the quests involved taking a target and completely reversing their feelings about some kind of sexual act or fetish. Being something of a pervert, Aaron got quite hard at thinking of one of his crushes being disgusted by blowjobs and turning her into a complete slut for his cock. Or possibly any cock, if she turned out to be otherwise undesirable to stick with long-term.

He decided to start with Melissa and brought up her profile and then the challenge quest menu, selecting the Reverse Polarity option. The app displayed a message saying it was assessing her turn-offs and would randomly select one, with a toggle option in case he wanted to take one of her turn-ons and make it disgust her. That sounded intriguing, and Aaron made a mental note to consider it more later, but left the default option in place.

Melissa James, Age 19.82. Base Rating/Cum Fetish: 1%. Challenge Rating: Hard. Total Available Tokens: 350. Proceed to leveling menu or re-select fetish?

Aaron got a thrill at the idea of eventually turning Melissa into a cum-guzzler, so he quickly accepted and sent the app to the leveling menu, whatever that was. It turned out to be the seven-step program to convert the blonde girl into a jizz junkie.

7-Steps

  • Neutrality
  • Tolerance
  • Curiosity
  • Secret Desire
  • Open Desire
  • Desperation
  • Need

The app asked him to confirm his selection, causing a short fanfare to play when he did so, and the app displayed, “THE QUEST BEGINS!” It then flashed a picture of Melissa on his screen and a button that said, ‘LEVEL ONE.’ He clicked on it, opening a dialog box.

The first step on your quest is to soothe your target’s disgust for cum! Once she’s blasé about baby batter, maybe you can get her hungry for baby pancakes! Is that a bad analogy? Anyway, try starting out with sensory adjustments and incremental thoughts to build toward actions and behavioral changes. Best of luck!

Aaron smirked, thinking that the developers must love terrible jokes. He was on the point of issuing a command for Melissa but decided to start the process on the other two first, just in case one of their fetishes was more immediately interesting. In the case of Nora, it turned out she was extremely averse to public nudity, and Aaron was very interested in turning her into a horny exhibitionist. He quickly selected that option and read the similar advice on giving the girl thrills from apparently accidental exposure as a way of dipping her toes into flagrantly sexual displays.

Tamasree was a little more problematic. The first option the app offered for her was blood, which Aaron found a little alarming, and at any rate he didn’t want to put the girl on the path to becoming a too-literal vampire cosplayer. The second option was necrophilia, which was also a hard pass. He debated himself on whether or not to accept infantilism, the third choice, thinking it might be kind of hot to watch her crawl around in a diaper, but eventually decided he’d try once more. If it didn’t give him something he liked on the next try, he’d back out and look for some other quest. The fourth choice turned out to be cunnilingus. Aaron finally decided to accept it; even though he wouldn’t be able to directly enjoy that one, he could still get off watching her turn into a pussy worshipper, and there was no reason he couldn’t work on making her horny for him on the side.

All three girls were on the same leveling plan, which seemed to be the standard for that type of challenge quest. So the only thing to decide then was: who to start with?

Working Toward Neutrality

Aaron knew that Melissa and Nora both had boyfriends; or at least, each had a guy they spent a lot of time with between classes. It might not mean either girl was dating the guys in question, but it seemed like it might be easier to nudge the girls toward their new fetishes by starting them off on someone they already liked rather than a person they barely knew like himself. Aaron figured that if he was successful in realigning their feelings on the selected kinks, it should be easy to break them out of their prior relationships at that point and reap the benefits.

To that end, he spent most of his day trying to figure out the names of the guys they associated with. He wanted to try pressuring the girls from within using the app, and from without by using the app on their boyfriends. It took a lot of eavesdropping, lurking, and online creeping, and even a trip to the library to check the yearbooks, but Aaron finally found the names he was looking for. After adding them to the system, it was time to start figuring out the details of his campaign.

Following the app’s suggestions, Aaron successfully pushed perception orders to all four targets that triggered their pleasure centers when they interacted with their significant other. It turned out to be trivially easy to make the guys picture the girls naked when they looked at them, but he eventually realized that each such thought was a one-off event, which meant that all he’d likely accomplished was to give the guys hard-ons in class. He toggled over to the behaviors and found that it was only slightly more difficult to make the guys picture the girls naked every time they saw them. Both Melissa and Nora seemed resistant to having the same behavioral modifications done to them, but by lowering the standard to making them picture the guys shirtless and posing like someone off the cover of a romance novel, he was able to force the commands through after a couple of misfires.

Aaron’s triumphs influencing the girls had earned him 20 more tokens, ten from each girl, so he dumped those on boosting commands to make the girls more physically affectionate in minor ways, such as casual touching, standing close to their guys, holding hands and hugging more often, and so forth. He had the last class of the day with both Melissa and Nora, so he spent it trying to sneakily watch them and wondering if any changes in their behavior would be noticeable. He amused himself by spamming the girls with thoughts to make them look at him and compare him favorably with their boyfriends, or fixate on any feature of his they appreciated, some of which succeeded and earned him another 20 tokens, although he wasn’t sure that it would accomplish much else. Still, it might prove helpful as a foundation for eventually stealing their affections away.

Deciding that he needed at least a little bit of a thrill to end the day, Aaron added one more person to his app, a rather obnoxious guy named Eddie who was something of a bully and enjoyed playing mean pranks on people. Figuring he’d be the perfect vehicle to introduce Nora to public nudity, Aaron was easily able to push a command to make the bully pull down Nora’s pants when she stood up at the end of class. Sure enough, when the bell rang the redhead got to her feet and soon screamed in rage and horror as her lacy green panties were exposed to the room, while Eddie made a dash to escape the yelling professor who witnessed the deed.

Aaron didn’t have the greatest view as there were a lot of other people standing in the way, but his attention was focused on his phone anyway. He had Nora’s profile open and ready to go with a command to think that her current experience was just as arousing as it was embarrassing. It was a longshot since it started at 2% and he could only boost it to 22%, but a one-in-five shot wasn’t terrible. He crossed his fingers and held his breath as he waited.

Triumph! The target is now feeling a mix of shame and arousal about her exposure! Level One Tokens earned: 25/50.

Aaron quietly pumped his fist in victory as the rest of the class emptied, most of them either vilifying or applauding Eddie for his prank, completely unaware that the true architect of the incident was quietly plotting his next move.

Tamasree was going to be a hard nut to crack, Aaron thought, as he surreptitiously watched her before class. Engineering wardrobe malfunctions was one thing, and unless Melissa was completely frigid he should be able to get her exposed to her boyfriend’s cum sooner or later, but how was he going to find an ‘in’ to start the third girl on a downward spiral into pussy worship? Although she’d been born in the States, the girl’s parents were first generation immigrants and Tamasree still reflected many of the cultural traits and values her parents were trying to preserve in their new home. As far as Aaron could tell, those traditional values did not emphasize their daughter tongue-lashing another girl’s honey pot.

After wracking his brain all night, Aaron had been able to come up with only one fairly crude plan. He’d made what little preparation he could to follow through on it today, but had hoped better inspiration might strike after a good night’s sleep, or at least by the time he got to school. Inspiration remained unstruck, however, so Aaron reluctantly got started on his unsubtle plan. He had printed out several glossy close-up photos of women’s pussies last night, women of varied skin tones and hair colors and grooming habits. The one feature they all had in common was that they were flushed with arousal, lips open to reveal their inner pinkness and moisture.

Aaron folded up one of the photos and slid it into the vent of her locker when no one was nearby, trying to act as casually as possible. He hung out nearby to keep watch to be sure that Tamasree actually found and viewed the picture. She didn’t stop by before classes, but during the morning break Aaron resumed his post and the girl did finally visit her locker and found the folded photo paper. She opened it, gasped, and quickly closed it again, looking around blushing in case anyone had noticed. Aaron was careful to appear fixated on his phone while Tamasree panicked. To his delight, the girl decided to hide the photo in one of her notebooks since there were no trash cans conveniently close by, apparently worried she might drop it where someone would notice, or else have someone ask about it if she had it out and ready to throw away.

Even better, the following class period was one that Aaron shared with his target, so he made sure to follow her closely enough that she wouldn’t feel safe trying to pull the photo out to dispose of it before class started. “So far, so good,” he thought as he seated himself a few desks behind her and to one side. Throughout the class, Aaron spammed Tamasree with thoughts and actions to make her look at the picture again. Most failed as they had less than a 10% chance of success and tokens didn’t help much, but the odds increased ever so slightly after each triumph. Taking inspiration from the leveling menu, Aaron also tried giving the girl thoughts that she should be curious and study the picture, to compare and contrast it with her own sex. The odds of that thought sticking weren’t any higher, but one of them finally broke through just as his phone was about to run out of power.

Tamasree did keep studying something in her notebook while hunched over to keep it from view, which Aaron thought was a good sign. She was certainly fidgeting a lot more than he thought was normal, and looking around constantly as if checking to make sure no one was staring at her. Class ended for the lunch break and Aaron went to recharge his phone, and drop another photo in Tamasree’s locker in case she found time to discard the first one. He didn’t have another class with her until the end of the day, so he refrained from doing anything else to her in the interim. He checked in to see that Melissa and Nora both were definitely being a little more handsy and generally physically affectionate with their guys, so he sent a few sense commands to reinforce the ones from yesterday. That prompted the app to commend him for being thorough but regretfully informing him that only unique commands were eligible for earning tokens.

Aaron spent the last class of the day, Art History, trying to spam his target again, but although she fidgeted a lot, it looked like she had managed to divest herself of both pictures, assuming she’d even found the second one. He turned his attention to trying to affect her sensory perception of the memory of the pictures, approaching it from an aesthetic angle, inspired by their class subject. She was resistant, and he almost wore his battery out again, but he finally managed to instill a single change, linking her appreciation of art to the memory of the photos, and hopefully inspiring her to look at any future photos as artistic endeavors. Maybe that would make her less likely to throw them away at the first opportunity.

Aaron followed Tamasree out of class at the end of the day and watched her at her locker; her lack of anxiety suggested that she must have already found and disposed of the second picture. “Time to up the stakes,” Aaron thought as he pulled out another photocopy. Walking up to the girl he stooped down as if to pick something up while saying, “Hey, Tamasree, something fell out of your locker.” She turned around in time to see Aaron straightening up and trying to hand her the folded but currently open photograph of a well-groomed, puffy pussy surrounded by olive-toned skin. Aaron did his best to look surprised as he held it out to her, stammering, “Uh, here’s your, um…” Blushing scarlet, Tamasree snatched the picture from his hands and crumpled it up while slamming her locker shut. Still holding the wadded-up photo in her hand, the mortified girl hurried away without a word or a backward glance. Once she was out of sight, Aaron grinned.

To Aaron’s surprise, Tamasree was the first of his targets to complete the Neutrality level. He had kept up his campaign of depositing graphic pictures of pussies in her locker and making her appreciate them as art. By the end of the week she was no longer freaking out about it, and seemed to be keeping the pictures rather than throwing them away. He thought that the art angle might have been the key to conditioning her acceptance, and he had even seen her idly doodling what might have been a vagina on her notebook in class one time. Perhaps the next step should be convincing her to seek out pictures and video of women’s privates, he thought, rather than passively receive them.

In Nora’s case, he’d thought he had an ‘in’ by making her arousal spike when Eddie had sharked her, but every command to make her flash herself or forget to wear a bra was easily rejected. He’d earned some tokens making her remember the exposure as a sexual thrill, and linking people staring at her to her arousal level, but had blown them all on failed actions and behaviors, hoping to expose her again and reinforce it as a turn-on. At this point, he could no longer earn tokens by affecting her, and it seemed he was at an impasse. His plan now hinged on a beach trip he’d made her boyfriend Wade suggest; having her enjoy being seen in a swimsuit might be a good step, and there might be a chance for another ‘accidental’ exposure.

Aaron had high hopes for Melissa, though. Of their own volition, apparently, her relationship with her boyfriend Ted had escalated rapidly over the course of the week, and the two could now be found making out with each other between classes. Melissa’s libido had been tweaked by ADMIN, such that she was now picturing her boyfriend naked and enjoying the fantasies. It had required very little nudging to convince Ted to start pressuring ‘Melly’ for some kind of sex, and by Friday morning Aaron was spamming her mind with thoughts of placating Ted with a hand-job during lunch.

Trying to act very casual, Aaron waited and watched until he saw the two lovebirds leaving the cafeteria together. He got up to follow and saw them go to the library, where they secluded themselves in a private study room in the basement. They couldn’t lock the door, but few people went into the dark and musty basement if they didn’t have to. Timing would be key for his plan, so Aaron spent some tokens to ensure that Ted would have a hair trigger, and make a lot of noise when he came from now on.

* * *

Melissa blushed as Ted exposed himself to her. She didn’t have a lot of experience, but his dick appeared to be pretty average, maybe slightly bigger than her prom date’s. She’d only ever had missionary sex before, and not much of that, as her high school love affair had ended when she came to the local community college and the guy went out of state. She liked Ted and enjoyed touching him and thinking of him naked, which should be easier now that she knew what his junk looked like, but a large part of her felt like things were moving too fast. No matter how good-looking she thought he was, his constant badgering about ‘taking the next step’ was starting to wear pretty thin. It almost seemed like a compromise when he suggested that they should give each other hand-jobs rather than proceed directly to fucking. Reluctantly, and against her better judgement, Melissa had finally caved, and now here she was, in the basement of the library, tentatively stroking her boyfriend’s dick with no clear idea of how to do it right.

For better or worse, though, it didn’t seem like Ted required any particular expertise from her, nor even basic competency. She had probably stroked him fewer than twenty pumps with a pretty feeble grip before he erupted without any warning, letting out a series of loud grunts and groans. She was disgusted by having his semen all over her hand, but was too busy trying to make him be quiet to clean it off right away. Ted suddenly grabbed her cum-coated extremity and forced it to her face, smearing her lips and cheeks with his seed. The smell and taste were absolutely repulsive, causing Melissa to gag, but her anger quickly triumphed as she shoved Ted hard and yelled, “What the fuck is wrong with you, asshole? You’re a fucking creep, Ted! We’re through, you hear me? You disgusting pervert!” She gathered her things and stormed out of the room while Ted made feeble protests and apologies, but he couldn’t get himself together in time to catch her.

As Melissa stomped up the stairs trying to clean her face with a napkin she suddenly thought, “You know, the smell and taste and everything really isn’t that bad!” She wanted to argue with herself, but the evidence of her senses couldn’t be denied: the flavor and aroma and texture were all unusual to her, but not nearly as unpleasant as she’d expected. “Well, whatever, so his semen isn’t totally disgusting, he’s still a shithead for smearing it on my face!” She paid no attention to her grinning classmate Aaron as she rushed by his seat, unaware that he was smiling because she was now licking her lips clean.

Nora was regretting her agreement to go to the beach with Wade. She had always been deeply embarrassed to walk around in a swimsuit in public, since it felt like being half-naked, even in the conservative one piece suits she wore. To make matters worse, she hadn’t bought a new suit since the end of her junior year of high school. While she was no taller now than when she got it, her body had filled out quite a bit in the interim. What was once a very modest swimsuit was now rather alluring because it was too small to conceal her completely. Her breasts overflowed the cups slightly and her ass cheeks weren’t fully covered. In practical terms, she was less exposed than most of the other young women her age on the beach that morning, but it felt like she was in the spotlight for being shamelessly slutty.

The worst part was, she actually was getting a little bit of a sexual thrill from it. Her mind had been dwelling on the Eddie incident all week, and how she had felt a tremor of lust hiding within her shame. She desperately wanted to believe it was a mistake of some kind, but any time someone looked at her she found her breath catching, wondering, “Are they checking me out? Should I cover myself up or pretend not to notice?” As her arousal slowly built over the course of the morning, she also started wondering, “Should I bend or stretch to give them a better view?”

Wade wasn’t helping matters any, as far as she was concerned. He was openly ogling her, which was both flattering and irritating, since it made her hot and brought to mind images of her boyfriend lying naked on a beach towel. For about the tenth time that morning, he was pestering her to get in the lake and swim with him; she was on the point of saying no for about the eleventh time when she had a sudden and inexplicable change of heart. “Ugh, fine! Let’s go swimming, Mr. Pushy!” Wade grinned and grabbed her hand, practically dragging her toward the water.

Nora was a good swimmer, and soon they were out far enough that she was treading water, although her taller boyfriend was still able to stand neck deep. He reached out under the water to run his hands over her hips. When she didn’t object, he moved a little closer and explored her body a little more while giving her a kiss.

Nora was enjoying the moment up until Wade’s hands found her breasts and squeezed. She broke the kiss and declared, “That’s enough!” only to receive a grin in response, followed moments later by Wade pulling down the straps of her swimsuit to uncover her breasts. Doing so interfered with her swimming and she went under the surface, struggling to fix her suit, but panicking because she hadn’t been prepared to submerge and was already straining for breath. She surfaced, sputtering, to see her boyfriend staring at her exposed breasts and leering. Nora’s face got almost as red as her hair and she screamed, “You fucker! You could have drowned me!”

Wade responded, “Aww, come on, don’t be like that!” Enraged, Nora quickly fixed her suit and swam away as fast as she could. She was determined to get back to the beach and call someone who wasn’t a horny asshole to give her a ride home.

She tried unsuccessfully to avoid dwelling on the thought that had occurred to her as her breasts floated freely, bobbing in the lake: “My god, it feels amazing to have my tits out in the water like this!” It was like being exposed in class again, but far more intense. It might even have been a positive experience if it hadn’t been for the forced exposure aspect of it. “Maybe I should come back at night sometime, just to test and see if it’s really something I enjoy.” On one level the thought seemed absurd, but Nora was definitely intrigued by the idea.

When Wade caught up with her finally, and attempted feeble and half-hearted apologies, Nora screamed at him until the lifeguards intervened and convinced him to leave her alone. As Nora waited for a friend to come pick her up, she contemplated when the best time to come back for topless swimming would be, completely oblivious to Aaron laid out on a towel nearby, playing on his phone.