The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Revenge on hHis Ex part 1

Did I do the right thing? I did pretty much the worst thing I could think of to her. But I don’t feel guilty at all. Should I?

Frankly, I was still royally pissed with my ex-girlfriend, Crystal. When we first met, we were both in our early 20’s—the relationship struck us both like lightening. We were crazy about each other, screwed constantly. She was my whole life. And when we first met she was just a little bit overweight, just a little, it didn’t bother me a bit. I always liked a woman with a little extra here and there—and Crystal at 5′6″, 135 lbs., big breasts, long brown hair suited me just fine. Frankly she was my dream woman. Pretty soon, she cut back on her part time job and moved in with me. I make pretty good money and, like I said, she was just my type.

Once she moved in, Crystal became obsessed with her appearance. She suddenly had iron willpower. She started going to the gym every single morning, drinking protein shakes, writing down every calorie she ate in a food journal, wearing tighter clothes. The weight dropped off her, her body got leaner and leaner. I thought she looked great no matter what, but that wasn’t good enough.

She started talking about plastic surgery. There were a few folds of fat here and there... she confessed that she found her old body revolting. At first she only mentioned liposuction, then she started discussing breast implants, cheekbone implants. I didn’t like the idea, I loved her the was she was and I didn’t like the idea of her going through unnecessary surgery. Besides, it was damn expensive.

It all came to a head when I proposed to her. I took her out to the most expensive place in town, slid the ring over to her. She smiled... and then broke into tears. She told me that she wanted to marry me more than anything in the world, but she was desperate to look her best on her wedding day.

Fool that I am, I paid for all the surgery she wanted. It took months, months of doctors waiting rooms, months of surgeons drawing lines on her body with markers. Months of me writing checks for money I didn’t have.

But in the end Crystal looked FANTASTIC. She bought a totally new wardrobe, while before she was terribly self conscious, now her dresses couldn’t be short enough, her tops tight enough.

She turned heads before—now she was causing car accidents. I admit, I enjoyed it. Everywhere we went, guys got whiplash looking at her. She stopped wearing bras and she traded her big cotton underwear for tiny thongs.

I know, I know. You can see it coming. But I was blind, it came as a total surprise to me. As soon as Crystal had what she wanted she ditched me. She tried to be polite about it, but I found out the truth—she moved from my house into another man’s and it was easy to see that she’d been seeing him all the time.

And to top it all off, not only would she not pay me back any of the money I’d spent on her plastic surgery—well over $20,000—but she wouldn’t give me back the engagement ring. We’d talk every now and then, meet over coffee—she was determined to stay “friends”—but I’m convinced it was just in case she needed me for something unexpected.

Irwin is one of my oldest friends, we’ve known each other since we were both geeky college freshmen. One day I was on the phone with him, pouring my heart out about Crystal, when he made a suggestion.

“Listen, Ralph, if what you want is revenge—I know how it can be done.”

“Oh yeah? Go on.”

“What means more to Crystal than anything else in the world?”

“You know, her body... the way she looks. The effect she has on men.”

“What if you could do something about that?”

“Like what?”

Irwin reminded me that in college he used to do a hypnosis act from time to time. He’d put someone under and then they’d think they were a cat or a rooster or whatever. It was always pretty harmless and, in the back of my mind, I always thought it was some kind of put on—that Irwin’s “subjects” were plants or just playing along.

* * *

I guess it shows how angry I was that I invited Irwin to come with me the next time I met Crystal for coffee. We met at a coffee house in Beverly Hills, and, of course, Crystal was late as usual. When she finally came in, every guy in the place turned to look.

She was wearing a tight, white lycra top. And no bra, her nipples were tantalizingly, slightly visible. Her hard, tan stomach was exposed by the short top. But what really made you look twice was her bottom. She wore a tight ankle-length red skirt and sandals—and the skirt was semi translucent. Giving everyone a perfect view of her tiny black thong underwear.

I got a hard-on as soon as I saw her. The fact that I could look but not touch killed me. The fact that a body like that was attached to someone I’d learned to loath turned my stomach.

Even Irwin’s eyes popped as she came over to our table.

“Ralph, sweetie, you have any change? I’m parked illegally out there. Be a lamb and feed the meter while I get myself some coffee.”

That’s the way it always ended up—she treated me like a butler. If I had any doubts about our little plan, they fluttered away as soon as she opened her mouth. I hurriedly introduced Irwin and ran out to the car.

Of course, it was part of our plan that I leave Crystal alone with Irwin. I took my time getting back to the table. When I returned Irwin was smiling at me. Crystal looked relaxed. She had packets of no-calorie sweetener scattered next to her coffee—as usual she was watching every calorie.

“How are you two getting along?” I asked with a lump in my throat.

Irwin smiled at me. “It’s done.”

“What do you mean?”

“She’s under. She’s a born hypnotic subject.”

I looked at her, she seemed to be watching the traffic outside the window.

“Go ahead, give her an order, nothing big.” I gulped. “Crystal, drink your ice coffee.”

She did it.

Irwin said, “See? But you can go further than that. Tell her to spill some coffee on herself.”

“Crystal, spill some coffee on your breasts.”

She immediately spilled half her ice coffee on her top. Her nipples went erect like bullets.

Irwin shot me an excited glance. It was working better than he expected.

He spoke in a low tone “Now for the acid test.”

He turned to Crystal. “Crystal, can you hear me?”

“Uh-huh.”

“When you hear the cue phrase you’re going to wake up. You will not remember you were hypnotized. You will notice you’ve spilled coffee on yourself, you will go to the bathroom to clean yourself up. While you are in the bathroom you will suddenly feel sexually excited. You will masturbate yourself to orgasm. Then, and this is very important, you will take off your panties and put them in your purse. You will notice nothing unusual about this. When you come back to the table you will give Ralph your panties. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Irwin took a deep breath.

I said the word we’d agreed upon. “Cowabunga.”

Suddenly Crystal’s eyes fluttered. She looked down at her blouse and shrieked. She covered her breasts and hissed at me.

“Ralph, I’m going to the bathroom to clean this up. Make sure my meter doesn’t run out. Oh, damn. Coffee never comes out.”

She disappeared into the corridor at the back of the coffee house where the bathrooms were.

“Irwin, you’re a genius.”

“Thank you. You’re sure you want to go ahead with the plan?”

“You bet your ass I do.”

We sat in silence. Crystal was gone for a long time. We both began to get nervous.

“What if she was just faking and she went off to call the police.”

“She wasn’t faking, you know that.”

I decided to go to the men’s room, just to see what was going on. When I got to the back corridor, there was a long line of women waiting for the ladies room. They were all asking each other what the hell was taking so long.

I heard a faint cry from inside. I’d heard it before a hundred times. Crystal was cumming. She was beating off in the coffee house bathroom.

I went back to the table. And Crystal eventually returned. You’d never know she’d just brought herself off, not in a million years. But it was completely obvious that she was no longer wearing any underwear. The abbreviated V of her public hair was clearly visible beneath the red skirt, the crack in her tight little ass swayed back and forth as she walked over. She didn’t sit down.

“Here you go.” She said, handing me the thong panties as if it was the most normal thing in the world. “I’ve really got to run, I’ve got an appointment with my trainer, it was wonderful meeting you Irwin. You take care, Ralphie. We should do this again real soon.”

I stood up and looked at her in a new way. For the first time I had total control in our relationship. “I don’t think you should leave just yet.”

She smiled. “Well, too bad. ‘Cause I’m outta here.”

“Cowabunga.”

Her face relaxed. I put her panties in my pocket. A few people in the coffee house were looking at us.

“Crystal, please sit down.” She did. Irwin took out a printout, we’d thought very carefully about this next part.

“Crystal, tell me something. What food do you miss most from your old way of eating?” “McDonalds’”

Exactly what I expected. When we first got together Crystal loved McDonalds, pizza, cookies... Then her iron discipline kicked in and she was eating nothing but skinless chicken breasts and steamed vegetables.

“Crystal, listen to me carefully. From now on you each time you pass a McDonalds’ you will go inside and have a Big Mac, fries and a vanilla shake. You will enjoy them more than you’ve enjoyed anything you’ve ever eaten before. Listen, because this is very important, as soon as you leave the restaurant you will have no memory of having ever eaten there. You will forget immediately. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“And you will not notice any change in your body. When you dress you will look great to yourself, when you weigh yourself you will see the same weight you do today. You will not buy new clothes or notice that your clothes are getting tighter. If someone mentions that you seem to be gaining weight, it’s only because they’re jealous. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“And another thing, when you exercise, you’ll notice you feel slightly nauseous. The feeling will go away when stop exercising. Understand?”

“Yes.”

I said the magic word and released her.

Irwin and I let her leave and then made a dash for my car.

Following her was easy, she was driving one of the biggest SUV’s you’ve ever seen. Her new boyfriend was loaded and she knew exactly how to wrap him around her finger.

I knew where she was headed, she now belonged to the biggest, most expensive gym in LA. And there was a McDonalds on the way. Irwin and I watched as she pulled in, ordered a Big Mac, Fries and Vanilla Shake and inhaled it like there was no tomorrow.

* * *

I left her alone for two weeks. And then I couldn’t stand it any more. I called her on the phone, told her I was having romantic problems that I wanted to discuss with her. I knew she couldn’t resist that—she loved nothing more than listening “sympathetically” while enjoying my troubles. I also proposed that we meet at a different place, a California Pizza Kitchen just up the street from the Coffee House where we usually met.

As always she was late, I took the time to order five pieces of key lime pie. The waitress gave me an odd look, but she brought them just when Crystal was walking in.

Crystal still looked great, but it was amazing what two weeks of McDonalds several times a day had done. She was dressed to work out, in tights and a tank top. I could see a tiny layer of fat on her stomach, and her hips were flaring out just a bit more. It wouldn’t be so obvious but the tights were clearly too small for her now, the waistband was biting into her tummy. Her face looked just a bit fuller, she had just the trace of a double chin.

“What on earth are you eating, Ralph, are you out of your mind?”

“I’m not eating these.”

“No? I don’t see anyone else here.”

“Cowabunga. Sit down. Have some pie. ”

She started eating the pie. Taking little lady-like bites.

“No, take bigger bites, you’ll never finish all five pieces at that rate. Now, Crystal, I’m going to ask you a few questions and I want you answer truthfully. How often do you have sex with your rich boyfriend?”

“Four, sometime five times a week. ”

“And do you come?”

“Yes.”

“Every time?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Who is better in bed, me or him?”

She hesitated a moment. “You. But I enjoy it more with him.”

“Why is that?”

“Because he’s rich.”

That made my blood boil. I tried to control myself. I ordered her an ice cream sundae.

“How big is his dick?”

“It’s big. Nine inches.”

“All right, Crystal, listen to me carefully. Next time you have sex, you’ll notice that your boyfriend’s penis is just a little smaller than usual. It’ll just be eight inches. And then the next time you have sex, it will be seven inches. And you don’t want to hurt his feelings so you won’t say anything about it. But he won’t quite make you cum. So you’ll fake it, you understand. And you’ll tell him it’s better than ever. Even though every time you have sex, his penis will be shorter.”

“I understand.”

“And something else. If you masturbate, you still won’t be able to cum. No matter how you try, you’ll find you can almost make it, but you won’t quite bring yourself off.”

“I understand”

I made sure she finished the pie. I checked to make sure she was still eating at McDonald’s.

And then I said the magic words and sent her off.

* * *

I got busy at work, and frankly Crystal slipped my mind for almost a month. For the first time since we broke up, I stopped thinking about her. I was finally getting over her.

And then I found myself wondering what was happening, so I called her on her cell phone and we made an appointment to meet. This time I asked her to meet me at a family restaurant in the Valley. It was WAY out of her way, but I finally persuaded her to make the trip. I didn’t use the magic words, just the lure of telling her more about my pathetic romantic troubles.

She sounded cheerful as ever—I started to think perhaps something had gone wrong, somehow Irwin’s spell was broken.

So I was a little anxious while I waited at the restaurant.

When she walked in I almost didn’t recognize her, her face was starting to get rounder and rounder. Now she had a definite double chin, and those expensive cheekbone implants weren’t doing much good under her fleshy cheeks.

At first I was a little disappointed by her outfit. Sometimes Crystal wears big loose dresses in flower prints—this was one of those days. So it wasn’t easy to see what changes, if any had come over her body.

I knew that under that dress she was wearing nothing but a pair of yellow thong underwear, that’s what she always wore with the flowered dresses.

And, as she walked over to me, I could see the outline of the underwear—it was way too small for her now, it cut into her chunky hips. Also, as she moved, I could see that her breasts were bigger, they swayed a bit as she moved—in fact they might have even sagged a tiny bit.

But, as I said, I couldn’t get a good view because of the dress.

“If you think I’m going to eat here, you’re crazy.”

“Why’s that, Crystal.”

“The portions here are gigantic and they fry everything—you know that.”

“When I first met you, you used to love fried food.”

“Well, that was when we were together. What’s come over you, first you’re eating all that pie, now you’re here in fatsville. You’re gonna start getting fat, Ralph, if you keep eating like this. Then you really won’t get any dates.”

This from the woman who looked as if she’d gained thirty pounds in a month.

“Yeah, I know, I’d better watch it. How’re things with you?”

“Oh, great. You know, Nick got us invited to the Oscar Party at Spago this year.”

This would be Crystal’s dream, I knew. Mingling with movie stars, looking like a million bucks. Except this year she wouldn’t look like a million bucks, would she? A plan started cooking in the back of my mind.

“Have you figured out what you’re going to wear?” “No. Maybe you’d like to go shopping with me.”

That pissed me off! Asking her ex-husband to be the palace eunuch! I knew she’d just enjoy turning me on and then pretending that nothing could be further from her mind.

“Maybe I will. Cowabunga.”

It worked, as usual. I decided to have a little fun.

“Crystal, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

I put a pair of scissors on the table.

“Crystal, when I say the magic word you’re going to wake up and go to the bathroom. While you’re there you’re going to take these scissors and cut a slit in the back of your dress from the hem to the middle of your back. As soon as you’ve done this, you’ll forget about the slit, you’ll put your dress back on and return to this table. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

I said the magic word.

“I’ll be right back. Order me some ice tea, will you? And see if they’ll make me a plate of steamed vegetables. But no carrots, they have too many carbs. Okay?”

She left in a flurry of orders.

I ordered her a deep-fried cheese appetizer and a big basket of French fries.

As she came back from the bathroom, I could see people doing double takes at the sight of her. When she came up to the table I stopped her.

“Wait a minute. Crystal, I think you dropped something. ”

She turned around for me. As I’d asked she’d slit open her dress and her ass was visible through the opening. Her thighs were bigger than I’d expected, and were starting to dimple with cellulite. Her yellow thongs were almost totally swallowed by her bulging butt cheeks.

“What? What did I drop.”

“Nothing, I guess I was wrong.”

“Ralphie, you’re just getting me to turn around for you so you can check me out. I’d hoped we gotten beyond that in our relationship. What is this?”

She looked down at the fries and appetizer .

“Cowabunga.”

She relaxed.

“Crystal, this is a plate of steamed vegetables, made jut the way you like, tuck in.”

She started eating like there was no tomorrow.

“Crystal, answer me truthfully. How’s your sex life?” “It’s terrible. Nick doesn’t know it, but I haven’t come for weeks. I used to think his dick was great, but now I’ve realized it’s tiny. I can hardly feel it.”

“That’s too bad.”

“But you know, sex isn’t that important to me, anyway. I just do it to keep him happy. Most of the day I don’t even think about it. Shopping is actually more fun.”

Exactly as I always suspected.

“All right, Crystal. That’s good. But you’re going to find yourself thinking more about sex from now on. In fact, you’re going to catch yourself thinking about dicks, big dicks. When you meet a man, you’re going to check out his crotch. And you’re going to start remembering my dick. And each time you think about my dick, it’s going to be a little larger. When you hear the words “palm tree” you’re going to think about my dick, and you’ll feel a tingling in your pussy. If you hear the words three times in a row you’ll be hornier than you’ve ever been before. And when I touch my nose you’ll cum. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

She was finished with her appetizer and most of the fries.

“All right. When I say the magic words you’ll forget you were ever hypnotized. And when you get up from this table you will slowly become aware of the slit in the back of your dress. Cowabunga.”

She snapped out of it as usual.

“How were the vegetables?”

“They were good, I’m surprised that they know how to make them in a place like this. Everyone here is so fat, it looks as if I might be the first one to ever order steamed vegetables in the place.” “Palm tree.”

Her response wasn’t what I expected. She just paused for a moment and took a drink of water.

“Palm tree.”

“W- Why’d you keep saying that, Ralphie? Is something wrong?”

“Nope. Nothing’s wrong. Palm tree.”

She shifted in her seat. Her hand instinctively started to go to her crotch and then, as she realized that she almost touched herself in public, she took the hand away.

She stared at me, and then looked down toward my crotch. But she couldn’t see it, of course. The table was blocking her view—I did have a huge hard-on, however.

I touched my nose. And she had a real orgasm.

“Wooooha. Oooooh myyyyyy !” She was loud.

The pleasure was mixed with confusion. Everyone in the restaurant turned to look. I heard a waiter drop a tray.

I pretended to be worried.

“Crystal, are you all right?”

She took moment to catch her breath.

“I’m fine. I—I don’t know what... I’m fine.”

A manager ran over to us.

“Is everything all right here? Ma’am, are you all right?”

“She’s fine. ”

“I am. Really I am.”

“She just dropped some ice on herself, it’s okay, really. Can we have a check, please?”

I leaned over to her.

“Crystal, it almost sounded like you...”

“Like I what?”

“You know, like you came.”

“That’s ridiculous. I did not come. What you think? Just being with you makes me horny? Don’t flatter yourself. Look, this place is giving me the creeps, and I’ve got a tanning appointment in Santa Monica.”

“All right, sorry. Can I walk you to your car?”

“All right. If you want to.”

As we got up I noticed her stealing a glance at my crotch.

Now, keep in mind that this place is a big family restaurant way out in the valley. To get to the front door from our table involved any number of twists and turns around bars, moose heads, candy machines and whatnot. The place was a real maze. I walked with Crystal, waiting for her to realize that her ass was hanging out of her dress. I didn’t have to wait long.

She slowed down. She touched the back of her dress—and felt her own butt cheek.

“Oh, Jesus....”

She whirled around and caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror.

A kid pointed at her. “Look at the fat ladies’ fanny!” His mother covered his eyes.

“Holy shit!” She scrambled to cover her ass. She turned beet red under her tan. I gallantly offered my jacket to cover her and we dashed out to the parking lot.

“How long was my dress like that? Oh, my god. Well, thank Christ that we’re in the middle of the Valley, nobody important’s out here.”

It was amazing how quickly she recovered. She didn’t even thank me for covering her before she pulled out of the parking lot in her gigantic white SUV.

I watched her leave, thinking.

That night I called Irwin and we had a long discussion about what my next move should be.

* * *

A few days later Crystal called me. It was the first time she’d called me in months.

“Ralph, sweetie, would you go please shopping with me? I really want your opinion on what I’m going to wear to that Oscar Party.”

“Why doesn’t Nick go with you?”

“He’s just too busy with business. Anyway he’s been saying silly things about my clothes lately.”

“Like what?”

“Like they’re too small or too tight or something. He’s just jealous. What about it? A little shopping trip just like old times.”

We set a date for the following week.

I happened to see her car the next day—parked at McDonalds.

* * *

We decided to meet at the Beverly Center, since that was convenient for Crystal. I sat in the center of the mall, where we’d agreed to meet. I kept seeing women I thought might be her, thin, fat... I just couldn’t quite imagine what she was going to look like.... and then there she was.

She was stuffed into a pair of jeans that were so tight she could barely walk . Probably they’d been slightly baggy before I put her on the McDonalds treatment, now they were skin tight, her thighs bulged under the seams, her crotch was outlined in denim and strained seams. A tan roll of her flesh folded over the waistband. I was amazed that she could walk or breathe.

On top she was wearing what was once a belly shirt. It was stretched so tight over her chest that it was some kind of new, strange garment. I could see she was wearing a bra beneath the shirt, it was obvious that the bra was about four sizes too small. Remember, she had those big breast implants in there. It looked like someone had inflated up with a bicycle pump. I wondered how she even got it closed.

But the best part was that she obviously still thought she looked great. She’d spent a lot of time on makeup (god I knew she could kill an entire morning doing her eyes alone) and she swung her hips as if she thought every guy in the place was looking at her.

Which they were, but not for the reason that she thought.

Crystal had crossed an invisible line—the last time I saw her she was “plump”, you know like Marilyn Monroe on a bad day. Now she was fat. Much bigger than she’d been when were together, fatter than she’d been when she begged me for plastic surgery.

I couldn’t wait to find out what she would do when she knew she was fat. And, when Irwin and I discussed it, we realized something wonderful—she could realize it more than once.

I had decided that today would be a good time to find out how Crystal would react to her real appearance, perhaps she’d been in the dark long enough.