The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Revenge Is A Bitch, don’t you think?

By The Slaver.

The company of Goth, Pell & Portney was doing very well for the three men. Even in these troubled time the company was making a far greater profit than many other companies. The reason for this was that Goth, Pell & Portney used an underhanded way of making such large profits. The three straight men, only targeted closet gay business men. The three men would single out a likely target; all the targets had to have a Twink bottom; then one of the three men, mostly it was Goth would start a short affair with the Twink.

During the few week that they were together, Goth, Pell or Portney would endlessly fuck, or sometimes fist the Twink endlessly; during which time, they would fuck any information out of the Twink, the their know about any major deals that the Twink’s owner had in the pipe line. The information would then be acted upon. Once the money had been made. There was one last night together; where the Twink was fucked senseless, before being left hog-tied naked, gagged, and with a vibrating Dildo deep in the arse, in some out of the way Motel.

So far None of the business Men targeted had taken any action with the police, or if they know it was Goth, Pell or Portney, against them. But that was going to change. Their last Mark, Dave Creighton was not going to take what had happened, laying down. He was going to get his revenge; he was going to make Goth, Pell & Portney pay. Not with just money buy something else as well.

Goth sat in his office, having just said good night to Pell and Portney, he had a small amount of paperwork to complete on their last ‘deal’, and then he too like Pell and Portney, would spend the night fucking some woman they’d picked up. In Goth’s case it was a woman he had been fucking for a few times. But, tonight Goth was going to tap her tight arse, whether she wanted it, or not. Goth was not going to take ‘NO’ for an answer, Goth’s cock twitched at the thought.

Suddenly, Goth’s office door opened and a tall well-dressed man walked in, in his hand the guy was holding a small black box. The guy placed the box on Goth’s desk, and without a word sat down in the chair on the other side of the desk. “Who the Fuck are you. And how the Fuck did you get in here?” Goth shouted at the well-dressed guy. The guy did not answer the question, but instead asked, “Are you Goth the guy who’s been fucking Becca, to get information about my business deals? By the way my name is Creighton!”

Goth looked at the guy with an open mouth; cold sweat run down his spin. No matter how he tried Goth could not speak. Deep down he know that he was in deep shit. Creighton smiled at Goth, “Cat got you tongue? No matter I think that we should start don’t you?” Dredd filled Goth as Creighton held up a remote device, and pushed it.

Suddenly the small black box on Goth’s desk that seemed to by pointing at Goth, sprung into life. Goth was hit full in the face be a blinding white, flashing strobe light. Goth’s face took on a blank empty look, his eyes glazed over, and he froze in place. Using the remote, Creighton stopped the flashing strobe light. Creighton then stood up, and then picked up the small black box.

“Follow me.” Creighton ordered walked out of the office. Goth followed him into the elevator, and down to the lobby, and out the office building. That time of night there was not that many people around the building or outside to see Goth following Creighton like an well trained dog. Creighton led Goth to a long stretch limousine parked in the parking lot outside. Creighton held the limousine’s door open for Goth. “Get in.” Creighton ordered, Goth stepped into the rear of the limousine and took a seat. Seated in the rear was Becca, he did not greet Goth, nor did Becca look at Goth, he just stared straight ahead, without a word Goth sat beside Becca. Creighton took his seat in the rear of the limousine next to Goth and shouted, “Murdock, drive around for the next couple of hours. Then head for the Coastal Highway, and then my mansion.”

As the limousine pulled out into the traffic, Creighton said, “Becca, do your duty, one last time.” The dazed twink unzippered Goth’s suit trousers and fondled his junk, Becca then slowly pleasured Goth, but without letting Goth, reach climax. All the time, Becca was blowing Goth; Creighton spoke to Goth and rewrote Goth’s personality. After two hours of riding up and down the Highway, Creighton said, “Do we understand each other?”

“Yes, Sir.” Goth replied, Creighton smiled and nodded to Becca to stop blowing Goth. Becca stopped sucking Goth’s cock and pulled off Goth’s cock. Becca then just sat back up, staring straight ahead.

“Good. Now …” Creighton said, as he unzippered his own suit trousers, he then whipped out his cock, “Suck my dick.” Creighton ordered, Goth with his erect cock sticking out of his suit trousers knelt between Creighton’s legs; on the floor of the limousine and sucked Creighton’s cock. Becca sat silent and still, oblivious to his environment and what was transpiring. Once Creighton climaxed, he looked at Becca, he pointed at Goth’s still erect cock, and said, “Becca, shrink and lock that cock up.”

Becca leaned over and picked up the ice bucket from the limousine’s bar; then he thrust Goth’s cock into the ice. Goth moaned as the ice shrunk his cock to nearly nothing. Becca then placed Goth’s shrunk cock in a steel-ribbed cock cage and attached a small padlock. Creighton sat in the back of the limousine, watching Becca perform his orders. “Good. Now we can start.” Creighton said as he ordered Murdock to drive down the Coastal Highway too his mansion.

An hour and twenty minutes later, the limousine pulled up in front of Creighton cliff top mansion, the sea could be heard crashing on the cliffs behind the house. Murdock climbed out of the limousine and opened the back door for Creighton: Murdock stood holding open the door as Creighton climbed out; Murdock just stood there, staring straight ahead, with glazed empty eyes.

“You and that cock slut Twink Becca take Goth into the house and up to the training room. After you’ve done that you and Becca will go to your rooms, strip naked, lay on your bed and spend the rest of the night, fucking yourselves with those large Dildos I gave you. Neither of you will get any pleaser from this, and your cocks won’t get hard, or short Cum. Not with those metal ribbed cages locked on your worthless cocks.” Creighton said.

Creighton watch as Murdock opened the other door, Becca stepped out of the limousine; as between them Becca and Murdock led Goth into the mansion. For a few moments Creighton watch the three men enter the building, he smiled to himself, as he too entered the mansion. Once in the house Creighton went straight up to the Master bedroom. After he had stripped naked Creighton stood silent, looking at the large king-size bed in the middle of the room. Briefly, he remembered the times he had spent in the bed fucking Becca senseless as well as the Cum out of him.

After about twenty minutes, of standing in silence, Creighton could hear the grunts and groans coming from Becca, and Murdock’s rooms, as both of them fucked themselves without mercy, with the large, hard rubber, unlubed Dildos that creighton had programmed them to use , when he ordered then too. Now also caged both men couldn’t get hard; so they could not Cum. Neither man would get any pleaser from the fucking they were giving themselves, and would from now on, they never would. So was Creighton’s revenge on them for in his eyes betraying him. Becca for sleeping with Goth, and giving him inside information of Creighton’s business dealing; and Murdock for taking Becca too his trysts with Goth, and saying nothing to Creighton.

Creighton left the Master bedroom, and made his way up another set of stairs to the training room ; Goth naked but for the metal ribbed cage locked on his cock., knelt on the floor in the middle on the room, his hands cuffed behind his back, with an empty, glazed look in his eyes. Creighton smiled as he moved nearer to the kneeling Goth, jerking his cock to get it hard again. His cock did not take long to get hard again. “Serve me, Bitch!” Creighton ordered.

Without hesitation, the mind-fuck Goth opened his mouth and swallowed the whole of Creighton’s erect cock, in one go. Creighton let out a moan as he felt Goth’s tongue working on his member; he grabbed hold of Goth’s head holding in place, and began to roughly Face-fuck Goth. As he thought of Goth’s long night of Cock-sucking that was a head of him; Creighton smiled down at Goth. Tomorrow Evening Creighton would use Goth to takeout Pell and Portney. But for now Goth’s only task was to suck Creighton off: as Goth slurped, and sucked on Creighton’s cock. The grunts and moans of Becca and Murdock fucking themselves with the hard rubber, unlubed Dildos drifted up into the training room.

The next Evening, the sun was setting outside the windows of the boardroom of Goth, Pell & Portney. At the head of the Table where Goth usually sat, Creighton now sat. Goth, naked and caged knelt on the floor beside Creighton. In front of Creighton on the table was the light box. The boardroom door opened, and Pell and Portney walked in. “Goth what’s the ……. “ Portney started to said, but he stopped short of finishing when he saw Creighton sitting at the board table; and the naked, but caged Goth on his knees beside Creighton. All Pell managed to say was “What the Fuck…..”

Once again like the night before the small black box, which was pointing at Portney and Pell, sprung into life. Just like before, a blinding white, flashing strobe light hit the two men full in the face. Like Goth the night before Portney and Pell froze, their faces took on a blank look, and their eyes glazed over. Smiling Creighton pushed the remote in his pocket, the lights stopped, Creighton stood up, smiling he removed his dark glasses, and walked over to Portney and Pell. “Now, you two shit bags I think it’s time to start, don’t you?” Both men said nothing they just starred blankly straight ahead. “Right, lets see what I’ve got to work with. Both of you show me the goods, Strip naked!”

Sixty-five minutes later, the boardroom door was locked, the blinds were closed, Portney and Pell’s clothes were scattered all over the boardroom floor, and once again Goth was on his knees sucking cock, his own traitorous schlong straining to became fully hard and erect in the cage he was locked into; very small drops of his Pre-cum leaked onto the floor.

“Oh…yes…” Pell moaned as Goth expertly swallowed his impressively fat shaft, Goth also used his right hand to masturbate Portney’s copiously leaking long, hard cock. “Fuck…ugh…” The big, bald, muscular, bearded Portney grunted, as his cock lurching in Goth’s grasp.

Pell, Portney and Goth were all totally, as was Creighton; Pell, Portney and Goth’s bodies were on display for Creighton’s revenge. Portney was huge and massively muscled, his eight-pack heaving as he floated in the mindless pleasurable trance Creighton had placed him in. Pell was shorter and stockier, and unlike Portney’s wiry, black beard, Pell, preferred a slightly overgrown five o’clock shadow. Pell’s mouth hung open, drool trickling down his chin as his red curly hair fell over his glazed over and unseeing eyes; he too floated in the mindless pleasurable trance that Creighton had, also put him into.

“Oh…uh…fuck…” Pell’s mindless, lightly red haired, muscular body shivered, as Goth continued to suck his cock.

“Yes…that feels good, doesn’t it bitch?” Creighton murmured smiling; Goth watched, but could not do anything to stop it, as Creighton then wound his way around Portney and started massaging Pell’s shoulders. “Yes…master…so…good…’ Pell groaned.

“See if you can fit your whore mouth around Portney’s meat, and continue sucking him off, bitch Goth.” Creighton commanded Goth, as he turned the accommodating shell of Pell’s body around so he could enthusiastically shove his tongue down the poor mind-fucked guy’s throat.

‘At least neither of his two friends were awake, or in control of what their where doing.’ Goth thought as he took Portney’s thick twitching shaft into his mouth, the programming Creighton had installed in Goth’s mind that night in the limo; now allowed Goth to easily swallow Portney’s fat cock to the hilt, without gagging.

“Shit…fucking…so…good…” Portney murmured, Goth looked up at Portney’s face, which was only just visible over Portney’s massive muscle-gut, from where Goth was between Portney’s legs: as the brainwashed Portney shivered. Goth turned slightly, but his mouth remained on Portney’s cock; he saw that Creighton had pressed Pell against a wall as he suckled on the now pliable Pell’s throat and masturbated his drooling, leaking cock.

“Oh…fuck…” Pell moaned, as his eyes rolled into his head, as his vacant, empty body was molested. Ten minutes passed, then Creighton called on the three men to change to some new positions; so Goth found himself on all-fours on the conference room floor as Portney fucked his mouth and Pell fucked his ass.

“Mmmm…” Goth groaned around the cock in his mouth, as the cock in his whole pounded away at his prostate, Goth’s own useless caged cage hung between his legs, the cage flopped about, every now, and then flicking pre-come about, but the cage would stopping Goth from getting fully erect, or from shotting his wad. Goth moaned around the cock in his mouth, as he felt the spikes inside the cage bit into his hardening cock.

“Fuck yes…take my cock!” Portney groaned as he tightened his grip on the back of Goth’s bald head and viciously power-fucked Goth’s throat. “Yeah…that’s…so good…so tight!” Goth heard Pell moan, as his cock slid in and out of Goth’s ass with increased speed and ferocity.

“Holy fuck guys, that looks so hot.’ Creighton murmured, Goth lifted up his eyes and found that Creighton was recording the three of them with his cell phone. Grinning that evil grin of his face, Creighton plastered himself to the sweaty, muscular Portney’s back, one of Creighton’s hand wound around Portney’s, heaving chest, and began to tweak his nipples, each nipple in turn.

“Ugh…!” Portney grunted, his glazed over eyes widening as he pushed harder, and deeper into Goth; Goth felt Portney’s cock spasm in his mouth and expelled a stream of pre-come down Goth’s throat; Portney’s cock was clearly ready to explode; but he had not yet been given permission to do so.

“Look at this you bitches!” Creighton chuckled, as he licked the side of Portney’s vacant face. “Worthless bitch of a CEO, being deep-dicked by his own Bitch subordinates!’

Laughing, Creighton held up his cell in the air, tilting it so that the three brainwashed men, were staring blankly at the cell, and got a full-view of what their were doing.

It clearly had the desired effect, as Portney grunted, tightened his grip on Goth’s head, so it become painful and redoubled his efforts to choke Goth on his dick.

Creighton clicked his fingers, for one final change in position. Portney lay flat on his back, Goth laying face up on Portney’s chest and impaled himself on Portney’s cock; as at the same time Pell lay next to Portney, and pushed his own cock in, to join Portney’s cock in stretching Goth’s whole; Goth’s legs were held up in the air by Portney and Pell.

“Oh! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck no please!” Goth Screamed at the double penetration, of Portney and Pell’s cocks, in his whole. Goth screamed out again as the two cocks thrust deeper, and deeper into his whole

It wasn’t as if the two fuck-slaves Creighton had turned Portney and Pell into, know, cared, or understood what they were doing to Goth; Portney and Pell just continued to plough Goth’s ass with mindless abandonment. Soon the pain and hurt Goth was feeling turned to pleasure; Goth started moaning loudly, and thrusting down onto Portney and Pell’s cocks, just like the cock-whore he know that Creighton had made him, Goth know that after Portney and Pell had fucked him senseless, that they two would be caged, and turned into mindless cock-whores by Creighton just like he had.

Creighton knelt be Pell and ran his hands over Pell’s, sweaty, muscular mindless body; Creighton lend into Pell and whispered filthily, mam on man things into his ear. Pell moaned, his hips stuttered and his eyelids fluttered as Creighton asserted his dominance over the brainwashed Pell. Once he was sure that he had complete dominance over Pell; Creighton did the same thing to Portney.

Having finished with programming Portney and Pell, Creighton stood up, and looked down at the three men on the floor. An evil grin spread over Creighton’s face. ‘All three of you will be such good little whores for me…’ Creighton murmured, that evil grin still on his face.

Goth moaned loudly, his cock ached and he desperately craved release: letting out another moan Goth ground his stretched whole on the two massive hunks of Man-meat deeply embedded within it. This caused Portney to swear and grip Goth’s waist, and Pell had simply gone limp in Creighton’s grasp, his hips the only part of him moving as he thrust into Goth’s stretched whole.

“Ok bitches. All of you will come, NOW.” The evil grin still on his face Creighton clicked his fingers.

“FUCK!!!” All three of them simultaneously shouted. Goth’s cock twitched in its cage, but only a thin trickle run out of the cage for a few seconds, before stopping. The twin shafts throbbing deep within his ass expanded even impossibly further, before themselves erupting with such force it was a palpable sensation deep inside for Goth; the sheer volume of Cum unleashed by Portney and Pell immediately beginning to leak out of Goth’s ruined whole.

“Now. It’s time for Portney and Pell’s main Programming.” Creighton whispered to Goth, as he and the mind-fucked Portney and Pell came down from their highs. After the two cocks had been pulled out of Goth’s butt; everything slowly went black and silent for Goth.

Sometime later, in a small city somewhere in Chile. Creighton sat by the pool of his manor. He looked over the papers he was reading at the pool, in the shallow end on the pool knelt Pell, Murdock and Becca; the three were totally naked but for the metal-ribbed cages on their cocks. Three well-built naked men had their cock buried deep down Pell, Murdock and Becca’s throats; the three men were holding Murdock, Pell and Becca’s heads firmly in place on their cocks, the men’s face-fucking of the three kneeling men was none to gentle.

Bending over the edge of the pool near Creighton was Portney who was having his whole ploughed be a tall blond guy with a 9″ beer can cock; Portney’s moans and whippers was muffled by the Dildo gag, held tightly in place in his mouth. Creighton put his papers down and stood; smiling he walked behind the pool-house; there he found a Fuck-swing, in which was bound Goth, he too had a Dildo gag held tightly in place in his mouth. Creighton walked over to Goth, and he picked up a bottle of lube, he then lubed up his right hand and forearm.

Creighton then slid a finger into Goth’s whole, muffled grunts were heard from Goth, very quickly Creighton slid in his three other fingers. Then in one thrust, he tucked his thumb in. turned his hand and the roughly entered Goth. Goth’s screams were all but muffled by the Dildo gag in his mouth. Creighton thrust deeper, and deeper into Goth; taking no notice of the muffled scream.

Creighton laughed as he continued Fisting the moaning Goth. By Bitching out Goth and the other four guy, Creighton had made more than what he had lose. And he was going to keep bitch them out. ‘Why look a gift horse in the mouth?’ he thought, and what gift horses they had turned out to be.

THE END: