The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reunion

I looked in the mirror one last time. It’s not that I was nervous, but I did want everything to go according to plan. I’d spent a lot of time thinking about this, wondering if it was the right thing to do or not and once I’d decided to go forward with it well, it just HAD to go right. My brown hair was brushed back behind my ears, hanging long down my back. I don’t often wear it loose but a little hairspray would hopefully hold it in place. The lipstick well, you’d definitely call it red, but a subdued red not a bright red. A little blush on my cheeks completed the look. The red, satin dress looked perfect. Sleeveless, not a look I usually went for but it seemed right tonight, and stopping just short of my knees. Black stockings on my legs and high black heels finished the outfit. I’d had my nails done too, in the same subdued red as my lipstick. The lady that did my nails always feels the need to comment on the dark shades of polish I tended to lean towards. “Mandy, why don’t you pick something bright and cheerful for a change?“ Oh well, I liked what I liked. Something was missing though, oh yes, the shiny pendant around my neck. I picked it up off my dresser and clasped it around my neck. It rested nicely just above my breasts shining beautifully. At last I was ready, and not a moment too soon either because I had to get going.

I arrived at the restaurant and looked around the parking lot. Excellent, his car was already here so he’d arrived on time. I had to smile, punctuality was not his strong suit so this told me that tonight was important to him too. It’s not that I didn’t know it was but, we’d been so disconnected for such a long time it was hard to know anything for certain. In reality we’d broken up after a long, but turbulent relationship. Funny though, when I tried to remember why exactly we’d split (I didn‘t even know exactly who‘d split from whom) all I could remember were the good times. We’d always had such a good time together, laughing about nothing and then the tender moments, just so mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I’d thought a lot about that lately, and that’s why I’d invited him here tonight. He was to meet me at the bar. I dug my cell phone out of my purse and called my friend that worked inside, she was going to let me in the back so he wouldn’t see me come in. I had to make sure he’d followed my instructions and I had to get the right song playing on the juke box.

Emily picked up right away when I called, she was expecting me after all. I walked around to the back and came in. Emily assured me she’d already seen Jim at the bar and he was in a suit, as I’d instructed. I grinned, betting he was hating life right now. Men really don’t enjoy suits as a whole but they look so damned good in them. I sometimes wonder if they have any appreciation for the fact that we don’t really enjoy wearing hose and high heels either, but we do it for them. I did a mental inventory, on time AND in a suit, he was taking tonight seriously. I asked Emily if she had the song ready and she said she did, oh the perks of knowing the right people sometimes. I heard the first couple of beats to Billy Joel’s “I don’t want to be alone” begin.

She said she’d meet me in the bar
At the Plaza Hotel
“Wear a jacket and a tie”
“What’s the occasion?”
She just smiled and she wouldn’t say why
So here I am standing, waiting in the lobby
Sweating bullets in this stupid old suit
And when she sees me she busts out laughing
“You’re a sad sight honey, but you look so cute”

I walked into the bar and over to him. I tried to look serious but I knew my brown eyes were twinkling, I just couldn’t help it. He tried give me a dirty look as he processed the words to the song but it’s hard to do that when the other person is standing there grinning at you. We both started laughing which was excellent, as it surely broke the tension that was bound to be at this meeting. I saw Jim taking in my appearance so I did the same. He looked so yummy in his dark blue suit with a light blue shirt. I eyed the red tie, I knew I’d be making use of that tie later. It would be so easy to just lose myself in looking at him and those blue eyes, but I knew I had to be in control of tonight. I’d initiated this and I had to do the leading. The song played on…

I don’t want to be alone anymore
I was checking you out
I was just making sure
No, I don’t want to be alone anymore
And, I want you tonight
Although you hurt me before
It didn’t matter that I felt like a fool
‘Cause I forgot when she walked through the door
I said I’m sorry, but she said it was cool
And I don’t want to be alone anymore

We exchanged a brief hug and sat down together at the bar. He ordered a glass of white wine for me and a beer for himself. He isn’t one to usually drink beer so I guessed maybe he was a little more nervous than he looked. This was probably a good thing really, as it gave me that added boost of self confidence. Of course I’d been vague as to why I’d asked him to meet me here, just told him the time, place, and what to wear. Considering there’d been no contact between us in a few months it had been gutsy on my part to start making demands without explaining myself. Then again, my inability to state my needs and demand they be met had been one of the issues in our relationship. If there was any chance of us making it work this time that had to change. He’s always claimed to be largely submissive and I’d never allowed that side of his personality to have a chance to shine. Besides, based on what I saw when we were together I found he actually responded MORE to those who were demanding of him. It was a hard realization but as my friend Leslie always told me, don’t let him put you second. As always, she’d been right. Why I don’t listen to her more is totally beyond me, she’s always right. I’d let him put me second, third, fourth, sometimes dead last, and been silently resentful, then less silently resentful, until I finally pulled away completely. Billy Joel continued to croon…..

It’s so confusing choosing sides
In the heat of the moment
Just to see if it’s real
It’s so erotic having you
Tell me how it should feel
But I’m avoiding all the hard cold facts
That I’ve got to face
So ask me just one question
When this magic night is through
Could it have been just anyone
Or did it have to be you
And, will you still be saying—

“Why do I have a feeling this song being on isn’t a coincidence?” he asked me. I gave him a wide eyed, innocent stare and said I was sure I didn’t know what he was talking about. His, “uh-huh” told me he wasn’t buying my innocent act for a second. I didn’t really care, there was no point in beating around the bush tonight. The drinks came and we sipped them for a moment while the conversation hit a lull. The final verses played…

But, don’t you know that it’s wrong
It’s wrong, it’s wrong...
But like the song
Being caught by the wink of an eye
I can’t be sure we’ll get along
But I’m willing to try
As long as you can tell me—

As the song came to a close I asked him how his day was. Today being Friday I knew he must have not had a lot of time between leaving the office and getting here (we’d met at 6:00). He told me things had been hectic as usual and he was really glad it was the weekend. I told him things had been busy at my job as well. He asked me if I was hungry and I admitted that I really wasn’t. I get like that sometimes, I can get so filled with the emotions going on that there isn’t any room for food. He said he really wasn’t either, maybe we could just order an appetizer at the bar. I thought that was perfect so we ordered some cheese sticks and caught up a little on each other’s lives. It seemed that not a lot had gone on with either of us. I knew he hadn’t dated anyone during the separation, I knew the right people to ask to gather that information. I certainly hadn’t been seeing anyone either.

I saw his eyes falling to the pendent hanging near the top of my breasts. I knew it must be sparkling in the dim lights of this bar area. Mentally I started thinking, flash, flash, flash to myself and hoped I didn’t accidentally utter the words out loud. Hypnosis, it was our mutual interest and fetish, that which had brought us together to begin with. I teasingly swayed a little so the pendant would swing, I suppressed a smile as I watched his eyes tracking it. I could tell I was doing everything right because it all went according to plan. This really inspired my confidence, things might move faster tonight than I had originally intended.

I gave a girl a ride in the wagon

She crawled in and took control

Having me take control was what he generally liked, and something I often had trouble doing so I knew that would do it and I was right, he agreed. We went to a little spot that was out of the way and he took me in his arms and we swayed together while the song played on. I’d almost forgotten how good it felt to be this close to him, our bodies fitting so well together while he held me tightly. I softly spoke into his ear, “I know you like shiny crystals like the one around my neck, the way it goes flash…flash…..flash. Don’t think I’ve forgotten it’s affects on you. Let it all come back to you tonight, remember the feeling and let the warm relaxation wash over you. Forget everything and just be mine tonight, tomorrow will take care of itself.” I felt him relax against me a bit and I knew it was time to leave.

After quickly taking care of the check I suggested going back to my place. I said I would drive and we’d get his car later. He started to weakly protest but it didn’t take much to persuade him otherwise. When we got to my place I smiled as I heard him do a sharp breath intake. The scented candles I’d left in my living room had done their job and the lingering smell in the room was lovely. More importantly though, inhaling the scent of them was one of his triggers and I could see he really needed to sit down as he was becoming a bit weak on his feet. Smiling I slid him out of his jacket first then gently helped him sit on my couch. He practically sank into it and I could see that he was having trouble keeping his eyes open. Was that soft moan I heard him emit?

Take in a deep breath Jim, I told him in a soft voice. Take a deep breath out. Remember what the scent of the candles does to your mind, how it erases all your thoughts and just leaves you feeling blank and relaxed. As your eyes blink, trying to stay open but wanting to shut, notice how the crystal around my neck is flashing. You find yourself staring it at, hypnotized and mesmerized, and falling deeper with each flash. Remember how much you enjoyed going deeper for me, listening to my words, following my suggestions, and giving yourself over completely.

As he went deeper his body started to slump a bit and then his head slid down onto my shoulder. Instinctively my fingers found there way to his head and slowly slid their way through his hair and along the back of his neck. I felt him shiver a bit against me, obviously aroused. I slid my hand around to his front, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. When I had it all the way unbuttoned I suggested we take this to the bedroom, and tugged on his tie a bit. Using it like a leash I led him to my bedroom, a place he was certainly familiar with. Slowly I reeled him in, hand over hand on the tie until our faces were close and my lips met his. We kissed, softly at first, lingering, and slowly opened our mouths so that our tongues found each other. It had been so long, yet it was so familiar. He groaned his arousal into my mouth and the kiss became more passionate.

When the kiss finally broke I loosened his tie and took it, and removed the shirt off his body. I then suggested he should help me out of my dress. Turning around I let him undo the zipper, reminding him to go slowly and take his time. He did as instructed, his fingers lingering against my back. He then slid it slowly off my shoulders so it fell to the floor. I told him to take the necklace off and he loosened the clasp so it slid off. I took the chain and swung the pendant back and forth in front of his eyes, watching him drop deeper. I kicked off my heels and swung one stockinged leg up on the bed. I placed his hand on my calf and slid it all the way up over my knee, along my thigh, and between my legs where the tops of the stockings stopped. As I felt his fingers stroke my sex the words, “good boy” escaped my lips. His smile, though a bit vacant, told me he was pleased. He’d always liked to play the role of the submissive, the pleaser. Tonight I knew he was mine and it was time I took advantage of that fact.

Taking my leg back down I pulled him close to me. I told him, “If we’re going to try this again it’s time to start singing a different tune than the one we’ve been singing, as the old song obviously didn’t work for us.” (If you haven’t figured it out by now I often think of things in terms of song lyrics). You can start by singing one to me now. Even in his sleepy state I could see his mind was thinking a little bit, wondering if I meant literally. Just to clear up any misunderstanding I assured him kindly that he could pick the song. He hesitated but my look told him I wasn’t backing down. When he continued to hesitate I slowly swing the crystal in front of his eyes, watching his resistance fade. Very softly he began his song:

I like the way your sparkling earrings lay against your skin so brown
And I want to sleep with you in the desert tonight with a billion stars all around
’cause I got a peaceful easy feeling, and I know you won’t let me down
’cause I’m already standing on the ground

Peaceful easy feeling? What an excellent choice! I beamed my approval to him.

And I found out a long time ago what a woman can do to your soul
Ah, but she can’t take you anyway you don’t already know how to go
And, I got a peaceful easy feeling and I know you won’t let me down
’cause I’m already standing on the ground

Mmmmmm, lovely lyrics. He looked uncomfortable though so I took pity on him. I put my finger to his lips, whispered my thanks, and told him I was satisfied. I softly brushed my lips against his. I have to admit, there’s always been something about a man who would sing to me. Although there have not been that many special men in my life, each one at some point gave me my wish that they’d sing to me. It made no difference if they could actually carry a tune, it came from the heart and that is what made it special.

Not wanting to rush anything about this evening I then went into the bathroom for a moment and picked up my hairbrush. I sat down at the foot of my bed where I could see myself in my dresser mirror. I handed Jim the brush and asked him to brush my hair. He began without question, soft long strokes as the brush came down my head and through my hair. There’s always been something so intimate about having a man brush my hair, yet I’d never asked him to do it before. Having my hair messed with is almost a fetish for me. My mind briefly wandered back to the boy in my second grade class who sat behind me playing with my hair. I thought it felt so good. They say most of our fetishes can be traced back to childhood, maybe that is where mine came from. After he’d brushed it so it was silky smooth I removed the brush from his hands and asked him to run his fingers through it. I just melted at the feeling of it, so very soft and close. I stood up and took the brush from his hand. I gently blew warm breath into his ear, nipped his earlobe a bit, and kissed him tenderly.

Laying down on the bed I told him to kiss up my legs, starting at my toes. He softly kissed each toe, then my foot, lovingly working his way up my leg. Mindlessly doing what I told him to do as I whispered instructions to him. As his lips found their way between my legs I instructed him to service me with his tongue. The words sounded odd to me but he responded well to them. The soft lips gave way to an enthusiastic tongue and I couldn’t repress the moans or sighs that emitted from my lips if I‘d wanted to. The sounds made him all the more enthusiastic about his task and my body shook as I climaxed.

I told him he could come up and lay his head on the pillow. He sleepily obeyed, his body obviously very heavy. I took off his shoes, in all the excitement they’d never been removed. Then I loosened his pants and slid them off along with his underwear. He didn’t seem inclined to stop me or really move at all. The temptation to take advantage of his weakened condition was high, but honestly it was late and I was exhausted. Besides, he wasn’t going anywhere. I had a feeling he might be here the entire weekend. I slid off my stockings too and we laid against each other, just enjoying the feeling of the others bodies. I heard him murmur, “missed you” as he started to drift off. I whispered, “missed you too,” in his ear before I closed my eyes to drift off with him. I didn’t know what was going to happen after tonight, but I couldn’t wait to find out.