The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reunion

I had decided not to go to my 20th high school reunion until a chance meeting with an old girlfriend changed my mind. She said she was going and not so subtly mentioned that Mark would be going as well. Apparently a mutual friend had told her of my recent divorce and thought, correctly, the prospect of seeing Mark might change my mind. I agreed to go if she went with me and we arranged to meet in a nearby pub and drive together to the venue.

When I got home I checked out my year book and looked up Mark Cowell. I had had a crush on him for two years and he never knew, in fact no one knew. He was the most adorable boy in the school. He was very quiet and wasn’t particularly popular but always seemed to have a popular girlfriend because he was so damn cute, and nice. We sat next to each other in typing class, and we even talked a few times but that was as far as it went. I was not in the popular crowd but not a weirdo either and he was always pleasant to me. Somedays when he wore the jeans with the rip in them I did all I could to keep my eyes on the keys. The hair on his legs would poke through and I found it irresistible. Odd perhaps but the truth. Mrs. Jean would be droning on AAA CCC RRR and we were supposed to be hitting the keys she said but I always failed the day he wore those jeans.

I snapped back to the present and got to planning the perfect outfit for the reunion. I wanted to make sure I accentuated my best features. There was no way Tim was going to go home with anyone else that night. Just realizing that my girlfriend hadn’t mentioned whether Mark was married or not I figured I best put on my A game. No one could resist my special talents, even if they didn’t realize I had them. I will explain those more, later. Off to the shops with my credit card, no expense would be spared to make the reunion a very special occasion. Perhaps the start of a new future. After the divorce I was ready to move on and enjoy my self for a change and Mark was just what the doctor ordered.

When I returned home from shopping I tried on my new outfit again to make sure it was what I wanted, the look I wanted to present. It was sexy enough without screaming “come and get me.” I hadn’t seen many of my fellow high school graduates since the last day of school and hadn’t really wanted to. Most were uninteresting then and I assume were still the same. I suppose most might feel the same about me but at this stage in my life I didn’t care. Back to the outfit. I had bought a black dress which had short cap sleeves and a V neck line. It was low enough for interest but everything stayed in place. It was cut above my knees and with the slit on the side it showed just enough leg. I decided to go with no stocking and wore black heels and even splurged on some Victoria secret lingerie. I chose some simple jewelry and a bright scarf for accent. My hair and make up would be dramatic but tasteful as well. I wondered how may would even recognize me, since this was so different that how I looked in school.

I met Julie at The Alewife pub and we had a couple of shots to loosen up before we went on to the reunion. We had talked and texted a several times since meeting up a couple of weeks ago and become fast friends. We had a lot in common, although not divorced she had a troubled marriage and we often commiserated. Since our children were basically old enough to be independent the dreary husbands had become more of an issue and I was hoping Julie would be able to make up her mind to be happy. We had both decided that what ever happened tonight would fun and we wouldn’t hold each other back.

We left the pub loosened up and were already laughing when we walked in to the venue and registered for the reunion. The classmates taking the names were the same ones always involved when we were in school and I couldn’t help but chuckle to myself how “soccer mom” they all looked. We headed into the large overly decorated conference room sporting our name tags, which had our senior pictures on them and looked around. I headed for the bar and a drink, Julie headed for a group of friends on the other side of the room. We winked at each other and said “have fun.” I expected that the to be the last time I saw her.

Leaning against the bar with a double gin and tonic I looked around the room for Mark. As I scanned the faces a few looked familiar, some looked the same but a lot looked worse for wear. I hoped Mark had been well and was still handsome. Deep in thought as I looked around I failed to see a man approach the bar and order a beer. He too leaned on the bar and looked around. Seemingly speaking to no one he said, “Do you see anyone you recognize?”

Startled I turned and looked at him and said, “Yes, a few, and you?”

“Same here,” he said. He turned to introduce himself and I nearly dropped my drink, I was Mark. “Hi, my name is Mark” he said extending his hand.

“Hi Mark. I’m Claire,” I answered shaking his hand. “I remember you, we had a typing class together senior year.”

“Oh my god, of course. I remember you. You seemed so shy back then.”

“I wasn’t really except for a major crush on you,” I blurted out.

“No way,” Mark blushed. “I never knew.”

“I know, I never told anyone. I have learned since if you want something to go after it.”

“Funny how long it takes to learn some things isn’t it,” he replied.

We talked on and on, taking our drinks to a table and getting comfortable. Occasionally I would look around and see what Julie was up to, but she was busy dancing and flirting. I think she was getting very drunk. I didn’t think she would have any trouble getting some company for the night. We had planned ahead and booked a couple of rooms at the hotel planning to make good use of them. I turned back to Mark as he was telling of his ill planned and short marriage to the prom queen. She had cheated on him within the first years of marriage and he got out before there were any children to worry about. He had had a few long term girlfriends since but nothing seemed to work out, until last year when he had met a girl at a local gym and they had married just last month. He seemed happy about it, and smiling I congratulated him. Perfect I thought to myself as I slipped my pedicured foot out of my shoe and started to tickle Marks ankle with my toes. He was caught off guard but quickly regained his composure quickly. “Claire I don’t think this is such a good idea. I am a newly wed after all and I remember the pain of being cheated on very clearly”

“I understand,” I lied and smiled again. “Let me get us another drink, we can still enjoy ourselves as friends. The party is still young.” Mark protested, insisting on buying the drinks but I won in the end and went to the bar.

This might be a good time to mentioned that I owned a small private pharmaceutical company and on my own time had been developing a drug for the military. It would be used on prisoners to get them to cooperate and do and say things to aid the “right side” I had little chance to test it, except on primates, and tonight was going to be my first human trial. Mark seemed just right, vulnerable and easy going. I placed my hand over the glass of beer and dropped the pill in, it was quick dissolving and the foam head of the beer help hide any fizz the pill created. I sat down and handed Mark his drink. “Cheers to making a new friend tonight” I said and raised my glass. “Cheers” he answered. I had to admit I was starting to feel more and more tipsy and I was feeling increasingly adventurous. After a few minutes to let Mark drink some beer and let the affects of the pill work, my toes worked their way up Marks pant leg and were nestled in his crotch wiggling gently. Showing no protest I stroked harder with my toes and felt his cock getting aroused. We were talking in more hushed tones and Mark moved his chair closer to mine. He removed my foot from his lap and said, “you have very talented toes, and I am quite enjoying this.”

“So why move my foot away then?”

“Because I was hoping we could leave this boring party and go somewhere else.”

“That, my new friend is a brilliant idea.”

I put my shoe back on, Mark made a few adjustments and we quickly left the conference room. I did manage to catch Julie’s eye and she smiled knowingly as I walked out hand in hand with Mark. I will have to thank her profusely for convincing me to come. This evening was only going to get better.

I led Mark to the elevator and pressed the up button. “You have a room here?” he asked.

“Yes, I do. The Penthouse is ours for the night and beyond if we want it.”

“Lead the way,” he offered. Gesturing me onto the elevator that had just arrived.

Once in the penthouse I went to the mini bar and made some drinks, another gin and tonic for me and the same for Mark, it was time to kick this party up a notch. As I made the drinks Mark settled on the couch and the longer I took with the drinks the more I noticed Mark starting to look uncomfortable. “Claire, I am thinking this isn’t going to work out after all. As I said I am just married. Jenny, my wife, is out of town this weekend and if she found out, it would ruin everything.”

“No worries Mark, just friends remember?” I had slipped a couple of more pills into his drink once I sensed his hesitation. “How about a movie and some high school flashbacks. No harm in that?”

“Sure, sounds harmless.”

It was reassuring, in an odd way, to see that Mark was still a nice guy. Sensitive and caring. Although, as I said, we weren’t friends in high school he was of the people you could tell was genuine. That was going to change tonight. I had been pushed around enough in my marriage that I was going to make up for that tonight, and Mark was going to be mine. Unlucky, or lucky, I suppose it depends on your vantage, he was going to be mine tonight. Body and mind.

We relaxed a bit and when he sidled up to me I could tell the pills were taking affect. I would have to remember these reaction for my work notes, but it was getting more difficult to concentrate with Mark’s warm breath on my face and the gin in my veins. My next drink would just look like a gin and tonic. I needed to be in complete control.

I leaned closer and started to unbutton Mark’s shirt and was pleasantly surprised to see a healthy patch of chest hair, a real turn on for me. I opened his shirt the rest of the way and laid my head on his chest, my hands working their way through the hair on his chest following the trail as it lead into his trousers. The belt buckle was open and his pants unzipped in seconds, my hand slid into his boxers and was greeted by his hard smooth erection. Taking hold, perhaps a little roughly, Mark sat up a little straighter and looked down at what was happening. He had a bit of a dazed look in his eyes. I promptly ignored his gaze and went about exploring his shorts. What wonders there were. The delights I had imagined about him in high school were about to be mine and I would not be disappointed.

Removing my dress and standing in front of him in just my bra and panties, Mark couldn’t take his eyes off me. I smiled and kneeled in front of him between his legs and finished removing his trousers and boxers. His penis, standing at full attention, was a glory to behold. I was down on it in a flash, licking and sucking like I had never done before. When I sensed Mark was struggling for control I stopped and sat down next to him on the couch. “Let’s take this to the bedroom,” I said. I took his hand like a child and led him to the master suite and the biggest bed even I had ever seen.

Just to clarify things here, my marriage was never the best. My husband was domineering and frightful at times. The sex was so so and infrequent, so I had had several affairs over the years. I imagine he had too but for the most part we kept up the charade until I had finally had enough. I didn’t want to live the rest of my life in a loveless and boring marriage. The affairs prior to the divorce and brought me to many hotels in cities around the country. I knew a nice hotel when I saw it. My business had afforded me these luxuries and now was my time to take advantage of my freedom.

As soon as we got near enough to the bed I push Mark onto it and he bounced a bit as his back hit the firm mattress. His erection swaying caused me to giggle and pounce on it once again. This time however I straddles him and slip my sopping pussy onto his cock. He gasped again as everything I did seemed to take him by surprise, an effect of the pills I wondered?

I rode him for what seemed like forever and before letting either one of us cum I climbed off and slid up towards his chest. I am sure I left a sticky trail as I dragged myself up his beautiful hairy chest towards his face. Raising my self up I hovered just over his face and told him to enjoy his dinner. He licked me without hesitation but the intensity soon had me on my back and him delighting in the flavors of my now drenched pussy. His fingers working me feverishly as he sucked and nibble my most sensitive area. This time I did not hold back and screamed as I came. I shivered and twitched from my toes to my scalp, finally pushing him away when it became too intense. Mark tried to enter me to cum himself but I gently pushed him away and told him he would have to wait. I reached down with my hand and gently stroked his now engorged penis. He felt like he was going to explode. The grimace on his face would have looked like pain if I didn’t know any better. I finally figured he had “suffered” enough and slid him into me and came again as he did, pounding me over and over again.

We both lay wasted on the bed, half asleep, when Mark finally spoke. “What the hell was that? I thought we were just coming up here as friends?”

“We did,” I reassured him, “but you just took over and ravaged me. I just enjoyed the ride, so to speak.”

“I would have never done this,” he whined. “What will my wife think”

“Nothing, I would imagine. Unless you tell her of course.”

“I barely remember coming to the room,” he questioned. “I do remember the invite and being apprehensive, and now here I lay, naked with you.”

“And it was the best fuck I have had in ages. Thank you very much Mark”

“You’re welcome I guess, no complaints here other than I just cheated on my wife.”

“As I said, what you tell your wife is up to you. I have no regrets what so ever. And a repeat would be more than welcome. Are you thirsty?”

“Yeah I guess I could use a drink, I need to decide what to do next.”

I got up from the bed and wandered naked into the lounge and fixed us both a drink, Mark’s of course had a special additive. He was not leaving until I was done with him. He was disappointing with his whining but he sure knew how to use that cock of his. One thing for my work notes, add a memory loss portion to the potion.......