The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Return to the Sea

Synopsis: Something compels Beth to return to the beach, once every year

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Beth had sat at the water’s edge, her thighs in the water. She sighed as the discharge left her.

She spent another few minutes resting, leaning back on her arms… now actually enjoying the warmth of the sun. A moment of clarity.

Already on either side of her the other women were rising and moving back towards Pointe Aux Chenes Rd.

No one talked.

There was no need for casual conversation. They would call themselves “Sisters” but their union was not of blood.

Beth finally rose. Her twenty-four year old nakedness spoke of fitness as she strode powerfully through the sand back towards her large beach-bag.

She allowed her legs and crotch to ‘air-dry’.

She reached into her bag and took out a long cotton dress that she pulled over fine young figure, like a T-shirt. She wore nothing underneath.

She did however now slip into some footwear.

She was the last off the beach.

She made her way to the road where her car was parked. She saw Katherine—she knew the others by name.

Katherine was still adjusting her footwear and was now the only other girl still there, the others having driven off.

She paused, looked up at Beth and smiled. Beth returned the smile, still without conversation as she slid into her car.

She did glance at Katherine in her rear-view mirror, as she drove on, but that was the last act of concern.

Until next year…

Beth would only take an hour to drive home to McHenry.

There Gillian met her at the door.

“Oh, hi baby!” Beth said going to kiss Gillian. Gillian reeled back. She was angry.

They’d been together four years and each year at the same time Beth made some pathetic excuse to get away. Gillian begged to be ‘included’ into this strange adventure but Beth would have none of it.

Beth did this, and she did it alone—or, at least without Gillian.

“What’s up, babe?” she asked as she pushed in past Gillian. Her 38Ds pushing back against Gillians’ smaller frame.

Gillian had hoped to block Beth’s entry… she’d sworn she’d keep her lover out of their home until Beth had confessed and told all.

But Beth was bigger and she was the dominant in the relationship and Gillian was now left with sulking in silence. Red raged cheeks. But sullenness.

She caught up with Beth as Beth stepped into the shower. Gillian could see grains of sand on her lover and knew from this day, and the previous times that whatever Beth was doing, it was down on the Gulf.

The sand, the time away, all pointed to an adventure not too far away. Gillian was angry but as she watched her lover she had to admit she was turned on by the taller, athletic woman. How could she stay mad? No. That was not constructive. Instead she’d resolved that next year she’d follow Beth and find out what had happened.

Beth washed her pussy under the warm waters and turned and looked back at Gillian. “Come,” she said.

Gillian dropped her robe and joined her lover under the water.

Fingers insider her, Gillian was coming soon after.

They made love for an hour, both in the shower, and on their bed.

Gillian inhaled Beth’s musk…

Something she hadn’t really noticed before… that on the returning Beth fucked her harder, and longer than usual… and her scent was deeper, more heady… almost intoxicating.

Beth strode down from the carpark and dropped her large beach-bag. She drew off her dress and stepped out of her footwear.

“Who are you?” Gwen suddenly asked.

Beth turned to see that one of her “Sisters” holding Gillian.

“Gillian?” Beth gasped

“Let go of me!” Gillian cried

“You know her?” Gwen asked.

“She… she’s my lover…,”

“What’s she doing here.. it’s almost time for the bonding…,”

“Bonding?” Gillian cried “Please, Beth… Make her let go of me…”

“You shouldn’t have come…,” Beth said as she drew closer. She looked at Gwen who nodded and released Gillian’s arm.

Gwen went down to where the others had placed their bags and she undressed too.

There were seven women, all young, and now naked.

“Please, honey…,” Gillian begged “What’s going on… are you…? Are you cheating on me?”

“Cheating…?”

“With these…,” she said pointing with her eyes. It appeared to her the women there might all get up to some kind of weird orgy…

“Oh, baby!” Beth tossed her head back in laughter.

“Please… just tell me… are they…? Are they you ‘lovers’?”

“Oh, no sweetie,” Beth said… “But they are!” she said and she pointed to the water’s edge.

Gillian screamed. Beth grabbed her arm.

From out of the water came several large grey-green creatures… bipedal, but not human.

“Oh, my God!” Gillian screamed… “What…? What are they?”

“They have come to mate with us…,” Beth said…

“Mate?”

“They use us to propagate their species…” Beth said “You’re going to have to join now… now that you’ve seen them…”

“Please, Beth… this…!” she cried.

Katherine was the first… Gillian watched as the woman got down on all fours…

The creature closest to her knelt down behind her and a pouch like slit in its groin opened and out lolled a huge phallus.

“Noooooooo!” Gillian cried

“It feels good…,” Beth said “Watch…”

“Please…this…”

“Just watch!”

Gillian watched as the creature mounted Katherine. She cried out with a massive joyous moan as she was penetrated.

“See!” Beth said “Now you’re going to feel like we do… Every year they call us to the sea, and we come…”

“Please, Beth… No… don’t do this…”

“They mate with us… and we lay their eggs… and thus they continue…”

“No… Please…”

“Look…!”

Gillian turned to see Katherine now on her feet, her stomach beginning to swell…

“She’ll lay maybe six eggs in the next hour…,” Beth said..

“Please…! This…! This isn’t right!”

“The only thing…,” Beth added “Is you won’t be able to have human kids… but… that’s alright…”

“No…!” Gillian cried as she kicked out at Beth’s shins.

“Oh, honey!” Beth laughed “When they modify us they make us STRONG!”

And to emphasise the point she picked Gillian up and carried her towards the waters.

“Please! Help me! Help me!” Gillian cried to no one.

“Here is your Master…,” Beth said as she threw Gillian onto the sand.

Gillian looked up at the tall creature.

Gillian shit herself in fear.

Beth could smell it.

“That’s not the hole it’s after…,” Beth joked as Gillian flipped onto her hands and knees.

The creature grabbed her ankles.

She felt its weight as it climbed over her, pushing her into the sand.

It tore at her clothes.

“Please! Help me!” Gillian cried out again.

“Dear God! Nooooo!” she screamed as it pushed its phallus into her. She felt sickened, reviled, desecrated.

It humped her. Its thick long member widening her vagina with each thrust.

“No! No! No! No! No!” Gillian cried as if this was a terrible nightmare she shut her eyes.

Then the creature started coming in her.

“Oh, fuckkkkkkkkkk!” Gillian cried out. She opened her eyes wide… startled by her own orgasm…

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” she let out in a raspy guttural primeval joy.

Her orgasm kept rolling over her, she came and came again, and then again.

She must have come four times before finally she realised that the creature was no longer on her.

She jumped to her feet like a jack-rabbit.

She turned to see Beth underneath a creature, moaning as she was inseminated.

Gillian saw Katherine now squatted pushing an egg out of her body into the water.

She looked about her again… the sight of creatures mating with women…

And… she felt a rumble between her thighs. She knew she had its seed inside her.

She felt a warm glow… like an expectant mother.

It felt… good.

She realised she was happy, truly happy. “How do you feel?” asked a tall Hispanic woman coming up to her…

“I… I feel good…,”

“You’re one of us now, honey” the woman said. Her stomach swollen with eggs.

“I… I want to have…,” Gillian was lost for words.

“Their babies?”

“Yes!” Gillian laughed relieved as if a great puzzle suddenly made perfect sense…

“We all feel like that when they mate with us…,”

“How was it?” Beth asked coming up and embracing her lover.

“I understand now…” Gillian said as the Hispanic woman turned and went to the water’s edge to lay her eggs.

“What is that, baby?”

“We’re meant to breed with the Masters…”

“Yes…,” Beth laughed embracing and kissing her “I knew you’d understand… We serve the Masters and help them profligate…”

“I… I want to have their babies…”

“We all do…,”

“Oh, my!” Gillian gasped.

“You feel it?”

Gillian’s stomach was now swollen like she was seven moths pregnant.

Beth guided her down to the water and coached her in the best position to take.

They squatted together, looking into each other’s eyes.

Gillian was so happy studying her lover’s face. It was like she suddenly knew Beth, completely.

And then she felt it… the need to bear down.

The first small grey-green egg pushed out of her. She winced.

“The next ones will be easier…,” Beth cooed.

And sure enough as she lay the others they came more freely.

She looked down proudly at the four eggs she’d laid.

But then was disappointed there were only four.

Now she watched as Beth began to lay her eggs. Beth had six eggs.

“That’s not fair!” Gillian said.

“What’s that?”

“You had six babies and I only gave the Masters four”

Beth helped her to her feet.

“Next year you’ll give more”

“Promise?”

“I promise…”

Beth took her a few steps down the beach and got her to sit in the waters as Beth then did.

Beth and Gillian sat at the water’s edge, their thighs in the water. Gillian sighed as the discharge left her. It was a small black goo that Beth told her would come after—a change now that they were oviparous women.

They made their way back up the beach after all the others had gone.

“I can’t believe you hid in the back..,” Beth chuckled as Gillian got in the passenger seat.

“I really thought I had to find out what went on…,”

“Well now you know…, ,” Beth said as she got behind the wheel

Gillian leant over and kissed her.

“Thank you for this..,” Gillian said.

“No worries,” Beth said “When we get back home you’re gonna feel so super-horny…”

Beth turned the engine over.

They drove off.

Gillian waved as they passed the Hispanic woman.

“You’ll see her again next year…,” Beth said

“When the Masters call us to breed?”

“Yes”

“I can’t wait…,” Gillian said. She lolled back in her seat

She was truly happy.

-The End