The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Retreat and Surrender

By Helotage

They went to the Forest Retreat to find themselves and rejuvenate their relationship. It’s not that they were struggling as a couple, but after ten years a marriage can get a little stale. Plus, they were considering starting a family and needed some time away to think clearly.

The Forest Retreat was way out in the woods, as its name suggests, miles up a dirt road and far from amenities or cell service. This long weekend would be a real getaway, not a vacation, but a time for relaxation and reflection. The Forest Retreat offered guided meditation and a program of couples coaching by the retreat’s married founders, who insisted on being called Bob and Suzy. They promised personal and relational insight and growth in a bucolic and restful setting, or so said the website.

Danielle and Dominic heard about the retreat from neighbors who had gone. These friends, acquaintances really, were quite enthusiastic about their experience and emphatic about Danielle and Dominic going for an extended weekend. The acquaintances were a little creepy in their insistence, but maybe that’s just how they were. Danielle and Dominic did not know them well. Besides, since Danielle and Dominic were already thinking about having kids, they were primed for a pitch about a weekend of contemplation. Perhaps the retreat would give them some guidance. Whatever the outcome, they were looking forward to a weekend away from the city’s crowds and intensity.

After driving on the dirt road for miles, Danielle steered the car into the gravel lot. Bob and Suzy were waiting to greet them with big, overly-affectionate hugs. They both appeared just as they did on the website: 50ish, athletic, strikingly good-looking, and really happy. Dominic wondered how these two got such fantastic tans so deep in the woods. A tanning bed seemed an unlikely indulgence in such a rustic setting. Bob and Suzy gave them a tour of the hardwood paneled facility, which did not take long. There was a windowless common room, a windowless dining room, a kitchen staffed by a few permanent retreaters dressed in gray—those not ready to return to the world, Suzy said—a beautiful deck over a wide stream, and a hallway lined with several bedrooms. Danielle surmised, based on the number of cars in the lot and bedrooms in the hallway, that they were the last to arrive. Five couples total.

As soon as they put their bag on the stand in their sparsely furnished bedroom, they breathed a sigh. Already, they were relaxing. Dominic looked at his wife from behind, her dark curly hair that broke across her pale shoulders and emphasized their nakedness in her tank top, her tight body in her tight jeans. She turned, and he was, for the first time in a while, awestruck by her beauty. Her blue eyes were mesmerizing. Before he could say a word, she approached him, lifting off her top. He instinctively cupped her breasts, and was delighted, as always, at how they each fit his hands perfectly. Undoing his belt, she pulled him toward the bed with a lustful smile. He wondered if there were cameras in this strange place, nestled in small holes in the hardwood panel, but his attention refocused as his wife pealed off her jeans.

* * *

All the couples gathered for dinner in the dining room with Bob and Suzy. They sat at a rectangular communal table while two permanent residents, “perms,” as Bob and Suzy deemed them, roved around serving. There was one male and one female, and they wore the same loose gray cotton tops and pants that the kitchen staff sported, a sort of livery.

The table, like the staff they had seen so far, was a study in diversity with couples of various types represented. Dominic and Danielle seemed to be the token mono-racial, Caucasian straight couple. Everyone introduced themselves, but Dominic forgot their names before they ever said them. Despite the mix of ethnicity and sexuality, there was still a homogeneity: all were married couples in their thirties and all good-looking even if some were some pretty generically so. And, it was perfectly half men and half women. It was like a cult gathering or a photo shoot for a hipster clothing line. Danielle was, as far as he was concerned, the hottest woman at the table. At the very least she was the only one, besides Suzy, with natural hair and no bra. Suzy looked great too. Wait. Was he staring at Suzy’s tits? A little embarrassed that someone saw him, he looked around the room for something else to focus on and settled on the perms, a man and a woman, looking much like the weekend retreaters except for the gray pants and tops. Despite their outfits’ loose fit, you could tell the female perm had curves and the male perm was buff, even from behind. Dominic shook his head. Now was he staring at a guy’s ass? He was really worked up. What a weird start to the weekend.

After dinner, they reassembled in the common room to mingle while sipping kombucha and green tea. No fun here. Danielle loved meeting new people and went right over to Bob, their host, abandoning her husband. Typical. As he scanned the room for someone to talk with, or avoid, his eyes met those of a buxom bottle blonde sporting a matching bottle tan. She apparently had come unmoored from her husband, who was getting another kombucha. The woman walked right up to Dominic and made small talk without saying her name. She stood a little too close and was definitely too friendly, even flirtatious, and Dominic was a mildly flattered if uncomfortable. She was nice to look at, but not his type. Besides, there was the whole she’s-married-I’m-married-and-on-a-couples-retreat thing, he thought. Her husband, who was Asian American, came over to introduce himself but betrayed no concern at his wife’s flagrant behavior as she sensually rubbed Dominic’s bicep. Dominic never bothered to learn the guy’s name although the man used Dominic’s several times during their casual conversation in an apparent attempt to commit it to memory. The woman grabbed Dominic’s arm and pulled it close enough to rub it against her breast. “Dominic and his wife are from the city too!” she said breathlessly. Her husband, still oblivious or indifferent, blandly went along with the premise that living in the same major city bonded them in some way. Aside from the titty titillation that his elbow was privileged to experience, the whole episode was a big bore to Dominic. Fortunately, Suzy then called them to attention and dismissed them to bed with a notice that the next day’s activities would start at dawn. Was she staring right at Dominic the whole time, he wondered.

Back in their room, Dominic climbed into bed with hopes of reprising the earlier action, but Danielle was already breathing softly.

* * *

At dawn, a soft gong roused the community. Dominic noticed that Danielle was not next to him in bed. Right then, she stepped out of the bathroom, drying her hair and ready to go. He was relieved because he only had a few minutes to get ready himself before they were to report to the common room.

The common room floor was covered in pillows, and Bob directed the retreaters to choose a cushion away from their spouses. The two perms who served meals joined them. Bob carefully selected a cushion on the perimeter, next to the male perm, careful to avoid the overly amorous blond woman from the night before and her dullard of a husband. Suzy explained to the group on how to sit and what to expect, again seeming to stare right at Dominic the whole time. Bob, in contrast, made eye contact with each person as he instructed them to close their eyes and, softening his voice, guided their meditation.

Dominic opened his eyes, and blinked at the brightness of the room. Everyone was stirring uncomfortably. My god! He thought. Did I doze off? He was instantly mortified at the possibility but then realized he was perfectly upright. He must have really gotten into the breathing exercise or whatever and lost all track of time. In the front-center of the room he could see his wife still in a lotus position. She was talking amiably to one of the other husbands who had casually placed his hand on her knee. She seemed not to notice or care, but Dominic did! At that moment, the perm next to him struck up a conversation: “Wasn’t that wonderfully relaxing?”

Dominic glared at the perm but softened when he saw his calm demeanor. His steady eye contact was impressive and disarming. He forgot about Danielle and her grabby neighbor. Suzy came over right then, squatted next to Dominic on the floor, and whispered conspiratorially into his ear. “Your wife is very special, isn’t she? She has an energy that really stands out.” Dominic could only gulp and nod slightly. Suzy’s mouth was so close that her breath tickled his ear. He half expected her to flit out her tongue into his ear canal. The experience was unbearably sensual and erotic. As Suzy walked back to the front, calling the room to attention, Dominic watched her tight ass in her yoga pants. He had never been so turned on by a much older woman, at least not since he was a teenager. He glanced over at Danielle who was now entirely focused on Suzy. Mr. Grabbyhands had withdrawn his paw back to his own knee. Whatever was going on, Dominic could not mistake the air of sexual tension that pervaded this room.

The rest of the day had the same rhythm. Whether it was a meal or meditation or a small-group discussion, Dominic had lost all sense of time. He felt hours were missing. Every group and individual interaction seemed to have that same fleeting sexual character, only with increasing intensity. He was even convinced a few men were openly flirting with him, and he found himself vaguely pleased and curious at the male attention, which was new for him. His head was a muddle. Even when he tried to remember someone’s name, he could not. And the whole operation was confusing. The purpose of the retreat was for couples to gain insight into their relationships, but so far they had specifically kept couples separated. And he could not miss seeing that a lot of men and women, including Bob and Suzy, were spending a lot of time interacting intimately with his wife. Not that he did not have a few of his own uncomfortably close encounters. And, on top of it all, he could swear Suzy was staring lasers at him every time she addressed the group. What was that about?

After the evening meal, or so he guessed it was since he had not been near a window, Bob and Suzy took turns meeting with the couples by themselves. The couples were assembled on pairs of wooden chairs in the common room. Each couple went into a separate meeting room with their hosts, a room not on the tour, Dominic noted, and emerged less than ten minutes later smiling or laughing while holding each other close as they retreated to their bedrooms. Dominic watched the couple who had accosted him the night before at the reception as they went into their bedroom and could not miss that the woman looked back directly at him, smiling lasciviously as she passed through the entry. The door closing snapped him from his revery.

It just worked out that Dominic and Danielle were last. The perms had already taken their leave, and Dominic realized that waiting like this was the first time he had been alone with his wife all day. “Oh, Dominic, hasn’t this been wonderful? Thank you for doing this with me,” she blurted. He could only agree since he did not want to spoil it for her. In reality, he was creeped out by the whole thing. When the couple before them emerged from the private meeting room, Dominic and Danielle went in. Bob and Suzy greeted them warmly and directed them to two easy chairs before sitting in their own across the small room.

Bob said, “this is the part where the real work begins.” Dominic thought, what the fuck does that mean? Suzy was unashamedly staring right at him, and Bob had fixed Danielle with his eyes. Dominic thought about leaving, but a few more words from Bob, and he relaxed. He was not sure how long they were in there and could not remember exactly what was said.

He and Danielle walked down the hall, closely pressed together and laughing with delight as they entered their room. It felt like they were getting to know each other all over again. The moment the door closed, Danielle was on her knees in front of him, pulling his sweatpants down. She had him in her mouth before he could even move. This was a pleasant surprise, to be sure. Danielle had only sucked him while kneeling a couple of times when they were first dating. Truth was, she was more dominating than he was and loved to ride his face or his cock for her pleasure, which she promptly did as soon as he was hard. In fact, Dominic had never seen her so aggressive and so animalistic in her lust. She was a passionate woman, to be sure, but now, mounting his face, she tore at the flesh of his shoulders with her fingernails as his tongue worked upward into her pussy. When she had come several times, covering his face in her juices, she slid back and slapped his face. It was meant to be playful. She even giggled. But, she had never done any such thing before. Then her face hardened, and she slapped him again. This time it hurt. He wanted to object, but his desire to give in was even stronger. She slapped him one more time before slipping his cock into her cunt.

* * *

The next day at dawn meditation, Dominic had the bad luck of ending up in the back of the room next to the husband of the flirtatious blond he met at the opening night mixer. As Suzy was instructing them, Dominic was unnerved to notice her staring right at him again. Others had to notice, right? It was so brazen. Just then, the guy next to him leaned over to whisper, “Man, that Suzy can’t keep her eyes off me! I have to say, I am usually not into older women, but I’d give her a go.”

In your dreams, thought Dominic. Aside from resenting this guy’s presumption that Dominic would want to hear his sad macho fantasies, Dominic could not understand how he could miss that Suzy was staring at Dominic. There was no way!

A few minutes later, and Bob was directing their breathing. Dominic’s eyes fluttered shut.

When Dominic opened his eyes again he blinked painfully in the harsh light. It had only been a couple of minutes, though, right? Why would his eyes be so acclimated to the dark? Then he realized that all the women were gone. He looked around. Even the female perm was gone, as was Bob. Suzy stood in front of the room. “Ok, gentlemen,” she said with a degree of heightened bravado. “You are all mine.” She guided them through some more breathing exercises. Her voice was beautiful, soothing. It was perfect, but she spoke so softly. Dominic’s eyes closed as he strained to hear her intonations. She was chanting. A gentle gong accompanied her.

Suzy’s voice suddenly seemed right by his ear. She was whispering only to him. What would the others think? What did he care? He could feel her breath on his ear once again. Her lips brushed his earlobe ever-so slightly, causing his body to shiver all over uncontrollably. Such a gentle sensation and such a violent reaction, he thought. He had rarely been more turned on.

* * *

At mealtime, he was unbelievably hungry. How long were they in there? Although there was no prohibition against sitting together, Danielle sat about as far as she could from him, perched between a lesbian couple. The three women were talking animatedly as though they had known each other for years. Dominic had never seen her interact with either of them before. Just then, Bob came up behind her, greeted her with kiss on the top of her head, and began to rub her shoulders firmly as he addressed the three of them. Danielle tilted her head back and smiled up at him with delighted familiarity. The woman to her right was idly rubbing Danielle’s arm. The woman’s spouse was doing the same with her other arm. Dominic could see Danielle’s nipples rock hard under her gray cotton tee-shirt. He was about to stand up to go over there when the food arrived. Like everyone else he immediately tore into it as though he had not eaten all day.

Afterward, they reassembled in the common room. The cushions had been replaced by the pairs of wooden chairs. Danielle was smiling alluringly and asked how he was doing. Still confused and upset, he could only stammer before Suzy called them to attention. “I hope you all had a wonderful day.” She stared right at Dominic again. “Now we will resume the couples insight sessions in the next room. Please follow the same order as last time.” Dominic couldn’t help but notice that she referred to “last time,” not yesterday or last evening. What time was it? What day was it? When she was done speaking, all the couples, Danielle and Dominic included, sat in satiated silence with their partners, some nestling together, some holding hands, all touching, as though there were some mutual pact. Don’t speak. Snuggle. Danielle and Dominic had their hands on each other’s thighs. Dominic could feel an intimate, even sexual energy growing in the common room as the couples went pair by pair into the small meeting room and then, afterward, smiling down the hall to their bedrooms.

* * *

When the gong sounded to wake them the next morning, Dominic lay in bed probing his most recent memories. Everything about their couples session and its aftermath had been as before. Exactly as before. At least as much as he could remember. Even Dominic’s fleeting thoughts were the same, in the same order. Or were they? And the sex afterward with Danielle was identical. The kneeling blow job to get him going, mounting his face until she came, the face slapping, the scratching, and the fucking. How could it all be the same? He questioned his recollection for a few more seconds before getting out of bed. Danielle was emerging from the shower. How did she know to be up before the gong?

The meditation session was about to begin. Dominic found himself choosing the only cushion left, in the front row right next to that bosomy flirtatious wife from the first night, goddamnit! The woman blatantly stared right at him until he just had to glance back. At that, she gave him the most sexually-charged smile he had received in a long time from someone other than his wife. Despite himself, it turned him on. He looked up to see Suzy gazing directly at him as usual even though he was only a few feet in front of her. With all this stimulation, he felt his cock hardening. In the lotus position, there would be no hiding it. Suzy smiled at him knowingly and gave a slight nod. His world went dark.

After the first brief meditation, they separated the women into the dining room again. Suzy had all the men move up, and Dominic noticed that the flirtatious woman next to him had been replaced by her bumptious husband. The blowhard whispered conspiratorially, “Damn, Dom! Suzy just can’t stop staring at me. You have to have seen it. I was in the back row, and she was looking right past everyone at me earlier. Godammit, I am gonna have to hit that before the weekend is out.” Dominic hated being called “Dom,” but his main response was even more confusion. Suzy was staring at him!

They went through the exercise just like the last time (the day before?), with the gong and Suzy’s voice soothing him, smoothing over all the rough edges of his consciousness. He heard her, clearly, say to him, whispering directly in his ear, “Dominic, open your mind, empty your thoughts.” And, he did. It was as though he were in a room with her and no one else.

Suddenly, he was in a room with her and no one else. The room was dark, pitch black, but somehow they were each bathed in light. She sat on a low bed and wore a flowing gossamer gown, red. When had she changed her clothes? Where was this place? She rose and summoned him with a gesture, and he attended to her side. She was at least as tall as he. She gripped his face in her hands, pulling it toward hers. They kissed, affectionately at first and then passionately. He had literally never been more aroused. At that moment, he gave himself over to her, feeling some twinge of guilt, but only a twinge. It’s all just in my mind, right? In my mind. I’m here with Suzy in my mind. Suzy’s in my mind. Suzy smiled and loosened her gown, which dropped at her feet.

When the session ended, Dominic was disoriented. Everyone was, blinking at the light, massively hungry, out of sorts. But, Dominic had another layer of perplexity. He tried to make sense of the experience. The sensations he felt, the radiant beauty of Suzy’s naked body. They had contorted themselves in improbable ways. Their tongues and fingers tasted and probed each other’s flesh. Suzy directed his actions, and he accepted her directions willingly. Unerringly. Because he followed her instructions so closely, they both came multiple times across what seemed like hours and hours. It was all so real. Dominic sat on his cushion savoring the memory, wondering at it, too weak of mind and body to stir as everyone else started into the dining room. The male perm who had spoken to him previously stopped on his way out. He leaned down to touch Dominic’s face gently and said, “welcome,” with a warm smile. For half a second, Dominic thought they might kiss. Suzy then came over to him and leaned in to brush his cheek lightly with her fingers. It was an intimate and devastatingly erotic gesture. He felt possessed.

“Are you ready to join us, Dominic?”

Dominic was still a bit stunned but stammered, “yes, I am starving.”

“Yes, Dominic, you will eat now, but are you ready to join us?”

He stared at her baffled. He wanted to answer yes but to what? Suzy laughed her knowing laugh, took his hand, and stood him up to lead him into the dining room. She sat him next to her. During the meal (was it lunch, dinner, breakfast?), she offered him items on the table—bread, beverages—as though she were responsible for him, as though she had taken charge of him. Directly across, Bob did the same for Danielle. Neither Dominic nor Danielle said a word. Dominic saw the female perm standing behind Danielle and playing with her hair. Danielle did not flinch or even seem to notice.

* * *

When the meal ended, they adjourned to the common room again. Danielle moved her chair close to Dominic’s and nuzzled his neck. She put her head on his shoulder and said, “we are going to be so happy here.” Dominic had no idea if he heard her right, but his head was still swimming from his experience earlier. Had he cheated on his wife, his beautiful wife? But, it was only a fantasy, all in his head, right? Still, it was more vivid and realistic than any dream he knew was possible. It was real. Suzy was really in his head.

Neither said anything else.

When it was their turn, they went into the intimate meeting room and sat down as usual. Bob and Suzy looked very pleased. Dominic was guilt ridden sitting across from Suzy, particularly with her husband and his own wife in the same tiny room. She winked, and he flushed red. Bob started, “So, Danielle and Dominic, you have had, um, we’ll say singular experiences today, but the day is not over yet. You now each harbor a secret you are too mortified and mystified to admit or even accept. You are not done, though.” Suzy chuckled at this, and then rang a little bell.

Just then, the two perms came through the door. Suzy spoke to Danielle and Dominic as though they were children: “You will go with these perms and do everything they want you to. They have earned a reward for their loyalty and dedication, and you are it.” Addressing the perms, Suzy commanded, “take them to your quarters. Do as you wish. Return them at dawn.”

The perms marched Dominic and Danielle through another door not on the tour and downstairs to a basement. It was a long hall lined with doors. Now he understood where all the perms stayed, but he had seen only a few—the two servers and a handful of kitchen workers. Maybe there were groundskeepers too, but there were far more rooms in the basement than there were perms on the premises. The male perm anticipated Dominic’s query. “We are currently recruiting more perms. We have plenty of capacity as you see.” Dominic looked at Danielle. She had a slight smile for him when she glanced back, and he could not help but smile at her smile. She was at peace, and he could sense her peace rooting within him. That was the precise moment it all overtook him and he felt something change, utterly change, inside. Peace.

The female opened a door and gently guided Danielle into the room, her hand at the small of Danielle’s back before slipping down to cup her ass. The female perm turned toward Dominic with a grin that reminded him of the leer of a sexual predator on the make. The door closed just as the male perm firmly pushed Dominic into another room. The dim light revealed only a bed and a small dresser. “Kneel,” the perm commanded, and Dominic did so without hesitation.

* * *

Never, in all his sexual imaginings, in all of his masturbatory hallucinations, did Dominic fantasize about having sex with a man. Sure, there were fleeting images and thoughts, but they always dissolved into chaos and then resolved into dreams of women. With the perm, though, on command, he lustfully sucked cock. He found, with a little urging, he could not get enough. He mastered deep throating surprisingly fast. The perm’s cock exploded, and he hungrily filled his belly with cum. Next on the bed, Dominic found himself licking the perm’s naked body all over as directed, much as in his dream (Was it a dream? Was this a dream?) of Suzy. The perm luxuriated in the attention, telling him where to lick and suck. When the perm was hard again, he rolled Dominic over and, with a little spit and no warning, impaled his ass. Dominic yelled in pain and responded with resistance, but the perm demanded, “let me the fuck in,” and Dominic obeyed. His ass opened just as his throat had opened just as his mind had opened. At a command, Dominic just gave in without thought as the perm took his pleasure. By the time his ass was as full of cum as his belly, Dominic was exhausted but not satiated. They passed out, but before long Dominic found himself up and sucking his new lover to erection. He begged, “please fuck me again.” The perm smacked him hard, much harder and more cruelly than Danielle had.

This was no dream.

“You do not ask me for favors, and you do not take the initiative. I am your better! You have much to learn.” He paused to smile kindly. “Because you are a novice, though, I will grant your request.” This time, Dominic took the perm’s cock while lying on his back. Once or twice during this whole time he wondered what Danielle was up to, but only once or twice.

* * *

At the next meditation, the couples were allowed to be near each other. He and Danielle sat on their cushions together tranquilly. Before the session started, Danielle leaned over and confessed, “I have something I need to share with you.”

Dominic replied, “Me too.”

“Actually,” she added, “it is two things.”

“Me too.”

They laughed at their mutual secrecy. Why? Why did this betrayal seem amusing, even delightful?

Danielle leaned toward him again and said, “watch how Bob stares directly at me and only me the whole time.” Dominic was surprised at this since Bob made a point of looking everyone in the eye as he spoke, his eyes darting crazily around the room to be inclusive.

Dominic said, “I don’t know what you are talking about, but Suzy is always staring at me.” Danielle scoffed at him, but then it was time to begin. The men and women would meditate together this time. Dominic closed his eyes and had another erotic vision of Suzy that left him spinning. It was exactly as before—the red gown, the twisting of bodies, the excruciating ecstasy. He was so sated throughout that he could only form a single thought: I hope this never ends.

* * *

At the meal, Danielle and Dominic sat together and were tightly sandwiched between Bob and Suzy. The female perm who had taken Danielle the night before occasionally stood behind Danielle and played with her hair. She brushed her cheek affectionately with the back of her hand. She rubbed her shoulders sensually throughout much of the meal. Others noticed. They noticed too that the male perm who had taken Dominic also ran his fingers over his cheek and ran his hands from the nape of his neck, over his shoulders, and down to massage his chest. Dominic wanted to taste his cock again right there. What was he becoming? Once, when both perms had to attend to other guests, Dominic whispered to Danielle, “is this what you wanted to tell me?”

“Part of it.”

“I can’t wait to hear the rest.” They were both clearly excited to share.

The table was abuzz with talk of what was happening with Dominic and Danielle. Some seemed scandalized. Most were openly tantalized. All were intensely curious. The flirtatious blonde from the first night sat across from Dominic and from time to time gave him a bemused smirk while bobbing her head side to side as if to say, a girl cannot compete with that.

* * *

When it was their turn to go into the small discussion room, Danielle and Dominic were swooning as if they had been drugged. Dominic even made that very observation to Suzy and Bob once they had navigated to their armchairs. “Of course you’ve been drugged,” Suzy laughed. “The food, the drink, the air. Everything here is designed to be intoxicating. Some people are more susceptible to our drugs than others. Some are more susceptible to our mental manipulations. Some are susceptible to both. What we are looking for is when both spouses in a couple are highly susceptible to the drugs and the manipulation, which is rare. On those occasions, we shower them with a little more attention. Up the dosages in their food. Which is not to say we are neglecting the others. No, we are manipulating them too. All are drugged, and we use our mental tricks where they work. These weekends are exhausting for us, but they pay the bills and encourage the satisfied customers both to come back and send us future customers. Sometimes, though, when we get lucky, we get a pair like you.”

It was quite a speech, like a super villain revealing her villainous strategy, but Dominic and Danielle were too doped up to truly appreciate it.

Bob leaned closer to them. Dominic was so addled that he worried that he might have some drool running down his chin. “I’ll be blunt here,” Bob said. “You are going to join us as our newest perms if you hadn’t figured that out.” Dominic tried to remember if he had figured that out. “You want to be our new perms.” It was true. Dominic knew that he, at least, wanted this, but he didn’t know why. He looked at Danielle. She was smiling peacefully at the thought. “See, Dominic, Danielle,” Bob continued, “you’re not leaving here tomorrow with everyone else. You are now permanent residents, our newest perms,” he repeated. “There are some details, some legalities to iron out. For instance, we’ll need access to your assets, the deed to your house, the title to that nice car you drove here, and so forth. All in due time. You’ll have to officially quit your jobs, of course, make up some excuse to tell loved ones good bye. Oh, and you will need to file for divorce soon. You see, the marriage thing works great for getting you here and securing your property, but there are some issues, legal and relational, once you settle in. Besides, you probably have a good sense now of how much we respect monogamy. You two will be doing a lot of fucking with a lot of people and can’t afford to be tied to anyone anymore.” Bob and Suzy laughed conspiratorially. “As we add to our stock of perms, they will attend to our guests in more ways than just feeding, serving, and maintaining. Our future market will be sexual adventurism here in the isolation and privacy of the forest.”

Suzy smiled proudly at Bob’s depiction of their vision. She rang the little bell, the door opened, and she dismissed them blithely: “Now go with your two new friends here. Good night.”

Dominic’s tongue was too heavy to make a sound.

The male and female perms led them out of the room and down the stairs. How did he not know their names, Dominic wondered. Do they even have names? But, before he reached the bottom stair, he had forgotten what he was wondering about. This time, the male perm took Danielle around the waist and steered her into his room while the female perm led Dominic into hers. The perms glanced back at each other with a predatory leer.

Once the door closed, the female perm commanded, “On your knees!” Dominic dropped. She paced around him inspecting. “Not bad. Let’s see if that tongue is as good as I hear.” She pulled down her loose gray cotton pants, sat on the bed, and spread her legs wide. She had on no panties. “Crawl over here and lick, newbie!” Dominic complied. He was tremendously aroused by the curtness of her command and surprised at the adroitness of his tongue, given his drug-induced muddle.

It was the first stranger’s pussy he had tasted since before he and Danielle were seriously dating. At least the first not in a dream with Suzy. Or was that real? He had forgotten what it was like to service different women, the heady rush of performing for strangers. He loved serving. He always had. The perm crushed his head with her powerful thighs, enough to hurt him. Through muffled ears he heard her say, “I own you tonight, bitch.” She laughed. “I’m gonna see to it that by tomorrow you won’t even remember your name.” His cock grew harder.

* * *

The next morning was the last meditation session. Everyone wondered where Dominic and Danielle were. During the meal, someone asked. Suzy said “they were compelled to be elsewhere,” which was not a lie. Meanwhile, the newest male perm, dressed in loose gray cotton, overheard this conversation. He was off in the little bathroom with the broken toilet. He had mentioned he had some plumbing skills and was subsequently put to the task. He wondered whom the guests were talking about.

As everyone left, they walked past the lovely garden to their cars. The newest female perm could hear them remarking on the beauty of the carefully tended flowers. For her part, she had indicated that she was a pretty good mechanic and was now fixing the lawnmower in the nearby shed. She frowned at the grease smeared on her gray cotton clothes as the guests drove off.

After everyone was gone, the novice perms were to complete their perm training. There were only a few days before the next group of retreaters arrived, and they needed to be ready. Bob had really taken a liking to his new female perm, so he would be overseeing her training personally. Suzy did the same with her new male. She aggressively grabbed the male’s ass to demonstrate her interest, and he instantly submitted. It wasn’t the first time, and it would be far from the last.