The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All the standard disclaimers apply.

This story takes place the days after the events described in “Women’s Health Issues 101” Part 3.

* * *

The Rest of the Weekend, Part IV

“I think I have a type,” Madison said to herself, and the realization surprised her. She didn’t pause to consider the oddness of everything that had led up to this moment: How she had always been rigidly hetro, how that had all changed over the course of a weekend visit with her daughter up at college, how she’d fucked dozens of girls since then and how the idea of being with another man (including her husband) made her want to puke. She’d been changed, she fully realized that, but it didn’t seem strange to her. Just serendipitous. It only seemed odd that she’d done enough girls by now to have developed a type.

The girl sleeping soundly on the other side of the bed was a near perfect example of that type. Long black hair, big, soft tits, a curvy hourglass figure ... and young. Madison preferred them around her daughters’ ages. Lydia was on the local high school’scheerleading squad with Madison’s youngest daughter, which made her 17. It also happened that Lydia was Asian (Japanese-American, to be precise), not that it made that much of a difference to her.

Madison knew she should have been satiated. They’d fucked all night, Lydia was an exuberant lover, and the girl’s parents wouldn’t be home for another 24 hours. But as the old song said, too much was not enough.

Madison slid a hand between the girl’s thighs and spooned their bodies together. As she stroked Lydia’s still moist pussy, she planted gentle kisses on the back of the girl’s neck. It didn’t take long for Lydia to respond.

“Mmmmm, that feels great,” she whispered, lifting her top leg into the air to give Madison full access. The older woman quickly brought Lydia off. The pair kissed as Lydia rolled on top.

“My turn now,” she smiled as she reached between their bodies to caress Madison’s twat.

“Before you do that,” Madison said, taking Lydia by the wrist, “I was thinking it might be fun to make this a threesome. What do you think?”

An impish gleam appeared in Lydia’s eyes, “I think I have a lot of friends I’d love to play with.”

“I had someone specific in mind,” Madison replied. “The girl from across the street ... you know her?”

Madison knew little about the girl from across the street, not even her name. She’d only seen her once or twice. What little she did know was more than enough. Ebony skinned and lush, with huge breasts, a full, kissable mouth and intricately braided black and tan hair ... definitely her type.

Apparently Lydia knew her also, judging by the way she shook her head, “I don’t think that would be a good idea.”

“Why not?”

“We got in a big argument last year. We don’t get along very well.”

“What happened?”

“We were in Driver’s Ed together and I was driving this one day. She was in the back talking on her cell phone and being really obnoxious. I got distracted and we got into an accident. It was nothing, no damage at all, but she said I drove like a gook. So I called her a stupid ...,” Lydia looked embarrassed. “I called her the n-word.”

Madison nodded, “Well, you certainly shouldn’t have called her that and she certainly shouldn’t have said that to you. It seems to me you owe each other an apology.”

Lydia nodded.

“And nothing says ‘I’m sorry’ like a nice, hard cum.”

Lydia smiled. There was no denying that.

Madison smiled back, “And you have to admit, she’s hot.”

“That she is!”

“So let’s make a plan.”

* * *

The plan was made as they showered together. In the kitchen, after they’d dressed, the call was made.

“Veronica, it’s Lydia ... please don’t hang up ... please ... look, I just wanted to say this argument between us is stupid and I’m sorry ... I’m really sorry ... I admit it ... I never should have said that and I was wrong ... I know, and I want to make it up to you ... well, my parents are gone for the rest of the weekend and I’ve got some really great weed over here ... really good, swear to God ...”

Lydia gave the thumb’s up, so Madison didn’t need to hear the rest. She went to Lydia’s room to set up the control sphere; the soft hiss that filled the room when she turned it on left her a quiver with joy and anticipation. Lydia joined her shortly thereafter.

“She’ll be here in ten minutes,” the girl said, then stopped to listen to the sphere. “Mmmmmm.”

“Okay, I’ll wait in your parents room when she gets here, then come in your room after about 30 or 40 minutes or so,” Madison pulled Lydia close.

“This is going to be so great,” Lydia whispered.

The doorbell rang considerably less than 10 minutes later. Lydia quickly straightened herself out. Madison went to the other room, closing the door behind her. She could hear movement, then voices passing by, as she lay on the bed. A few moments of silence then music, Norah Jones, very mellow and very sexy. Madison slowly took her clothes and gently fingered herself while she lay on the bed, imagining it was her soon-to-be newest lover doing it. It wouldn’t be long now.

* * *

She’d promised Lydia she’d join them in no more than 40 minutes, so Madison was a bit annoyed with herself when she remembered to look at the clock and saw 55 had gone by. She rolled out of the bed. Other than Norah Jones, there was nothing to be heard. Quietly, she slipped into the hall and crossed to Lydia’s room. She pushed the door open.

Lydia had started without her, though only just barely. Veronica lay on her back, eyes closed as she took a hit. Her shirt wasuntucked and her stomach exposed. Madison was slightly, though pleasantly surprised; for such a curvaceous girl, Veronica was surprisingly trim through the midriff. Lydia lay on her side, propped up on an elbow, her fingers drifting lightly along Veronica’s belly. The room was hazy and pungent. Underneath the sloe, soulful music, Madison could hear the Control Sphere’s corrupting hiss.

“Glad you could make it,” Lydia murmured.

Veronica coughed and smoke billowed from her mouth. Her head rolled lazily toward Madison; her eyes struggled to focus.

“Who are you?”

“That’s Holly’s Mom,” Lydia said.

“But you can call me Madison.”

It only now registered for Veronica that Madison was naked. She began to sit up, “This isn’t right. I’m leaving.”

Madison crossed the distance quickly. Though Veronica was clearly almost at the end of her resistance, that she was able to resist at all was incredible. Madison herself had succumbed (thank goodness) in about 30 minutes and Lydia in even less time. She grabbed Veronica’s arm and lay her body against it, making sure to push her tits into the girl’s ribs. She draped a leg across Veronica’s. Lydia did the same on the other side. Veronica fell back.

“You’re not going anywhere,” Madison whispered. Her hand came to rest on the zipper of Veronica’s pants. She could feel the heat emanating from beneath. Her fingers began to gently work. “In a few minutes, you’ll be glad you stayed.”

Madison drank in Veronica’s form: The heaving breasts as the girl gasped for air and the roiling stomach. She wanted to see more and looked up to judge the girl’s progress. Vanessa stared back, wide eyed and slack jawed, her breathing heavy and labored. A warm breeze washed across Madison’s face every time Veronica exhaled. Madison held the stare.

She moved her fingers up slightly, off the zipper to take the button fly between her index finger and thumb. Veronica had no reaction, other than to moan softly when Lydia began nibbling on her earlobe. With a snap of her fingers, Madison unclasped the pants. Again, no response from Veronica, who’s eyes were closed tight now, neck straining, mouth working as if she were trying to speak though no words were produced.

And this, Madison knew, was the telling moment. Needing a little room, she unwrapped her leg from around Veronica’s and moved slightly away. Slowly she pulled the zipper down, alive to any resistance at all.

Veronica’s eyes snapped back open. Again she looked at Madison. The zipper was worked down, down and down. Veronica made no protest.

“There’s a good girl,” Madison whispered and Veronica moaned, low and deep. Madison leaned forward to kiss her, and as she did, slipped a hand into the girls panties. Veronica kept moaning.

The girl’s tongue was long and thick and Madison couldn’t wait to feel in in her snatch. She lifted her body slightly, to release Veronica’s arm. The black girl reached up to grab Madison by the head and pull her in deeper. Madison felt more than saw Lydia plucking at the buttons of Veronica’s shirt, and she shifted herself to allow her cohort to get the last of them. Lydia pulled a bra cup down, then began to suck on a nipple. Madison kissed her way down the exposed neck and along the swell of Veronica’s breast. She ran a hand along the bra’s strap and over the shoulder. Veronica raised up slightly, knowing what Madison was aiming for. With one hand, and a practiced motion, Madison unhooked the clasp Veronica’s tits fell free. The dark brown orbs were topped by dark purple nipples, perfectly round and crinkled with arousal. Madison continued her descent, her tongue swirling in Veronica’s belly button. She kissed all the way to the belt line.

“Oh God ... oh my God,” Veronica whispered. She knew what was coming next. But she didn’t try to stop Madison when the older woman began shimmying her pants off; she helped things along by lifting her ass slightly.

When they were gone, Madison found herself between Veronica’s lewdly splayed legs. Her panties were a gooey mess, molded perfectly to her swollenquim . Lydia still lapped at one of Veronica’s breasts, with her hand kneading the other. But Veronica stared at Madison with a look that spoke of awe and feral carnality.

Madison bent forward, letting her nose and lips just brush the sodden panties. Veronica whined softly. Madison took a deep, slow breath through her nose, dazzled by the piquant, musky scent. Her hands drifted up, a thumb under the waistband along each hip. She took another heady sniff.

“Please ... just do me,” Veronica begged. “I can’t take it ... please ... oh please.”

Madison peeled the underpants off, literally peeled them from Veronica’s sopping box, strands of goo stretching from the wispy material to the purple/black cunt lips. Veronica’s legs stretched high into the air, toes pointed toward the ceiling, and when Madison tossed the panties aside, the legs fell wide open. Most of Veronica’s cunt was shaved smooth, save for a strip of hair an inch wide and centered on her slit, where the hair was long and crinkly. Madison bent back down and took another deep sniff, not so much to tease Veronica as herself. She stole a quick look up. Veronica had pulled Lydia from her tit, the two were now groaning into each other’s mouths.

Using just the tip of her tongue, Madison licked at the pussy slit, bottom to top. Veronica groaned all the louder and bucked her hips. She licked again, letting her tongue burrow a little deeper. Lydia let out a little yelp; Veronica had snaked an arm between their bodies and she was now fingering her former adversary’s cooze.

Madison pulled the slimy twat open. Veronica’s inner folds were a furious pink/red, her clit bloated and distended. Madison caressed it with her tongue, then kissed it roughly. Veronica shook violently and moaned, low and obscene. Madison looked up. She liked to watch her lovers while she ate them.

Veronica stared back, eyes wild with arousal. Lydia had moved directly behind her now; veronica’s head rested on Lydia’s breasts while Lydia pulled and twisted Veronica’s long nipples.

“Fuck her, Maddy, fuck her,” Lydia urged and Madison didn’t need to be told twice. She drew hard on Veronica’s clit.

“Yes!” Veronica screamed, her spine bowing violently.

“That’s right, babe, rub your horny little twat on her face,” Lydia whispered. “Cum for us, let yourself cum. And then you’re going to make us cum. We’re going to rub our cunts all over your mouth, and you’re going to make us cum with yourdykie tongue. You’d like that, wouldn’t you, you slutty little bitch.”

“Yes!” Veronica screamed again, though it wasn’t at all clear whether it was because of Madison’s tongue or Lydia’s dirty talk. Veronicapistoned her hips at a furious pace; Madison had to brace her hands on Veronica’s abdomen to get the girl under control.

“I think she’s ready, Maddy. Can I let her lick MY pussy now, please ... pretty please?” Lydia begged, letting her voice slip into that little girl tone that always seemed to work wonders on Madison.

Madison lifted her head. She barely had time to gasp out a “Yes” before Veronica reached down, took the older woman’s head in her hands and forced her back into her cunt.

Lydia squealed with joy as she rolled to one side. Veronica’s head fell heavily to the carpeted floor.Almost instantly, Lydia straddled her, dropping her pussy to Veronica’s waiting tongue. Veronica’s arms wrapped themselves high around Lydia’s thighs, pulling her father down. Madison her tongue work on Veronica’s clit. She slipped three fingers into the black girl’s sodden hole, ramming them in and out.

“Fuck ... ohhh fuck ... she’s going crazy on my pussy,” Lydia announced. Madison looked up. Judging by the way those hips were moving, Veronica was indeed going crazy on Lydia’s scrumptious little twat.

It went on like that for only a few, all too short, minutes. Veronica’s legs began to jerk wildly, then after an instant of calm, her whole body began to convulse. From the way her cunt trembled, Madison knew Veronica had just really, really hard ... her screams of release muffled by Lydia’s puss. Madison sat up, resting against the far wall and watched Veronica finish Lydia off. It didn’t take long.

Lydia’s arms were criss-crossed on her chest, right hand on left breast and vica versa, thumb and index finger tugging on her nipples.She was hunched forward, using the leverage to wipe her pussy across Veronica’s face.

“Huuuhhh ... huuuhhh ... huuuhhh.” With each cry, the pitch of Lydia’s voice rose until she came, body trembling, grunting and cursing through gritted teeth. Finally spent, she collapsed onto the floor. The only sound to be heard was the heavy breathing of the two teens.

Eventually, Lydia found her way to her hands and knees; slowly she crawled over to Madison. Just as slowly, Madison spread her legs, inviting Lydia to indulge herself. She settled between the spread legs, planting feathery kisses and gentle nibbles on Madison’s lips before beginning to suckle.

Moments later, Veronica joined her. She grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled Lydia out of Madison’s cunt for a deep, savage kiss. Madison assumed this meant things were cool now between the two. Then Veronica began to lap at Madison. Her technique was much rougher than Lydia’s, but not without its charm.

“You know, Veronica has a sister ...” Lydia’s voice was sickly sweet with faux innocence.

“... step-sister,” Veronica corrected before resuming her feast.

“... and she’s awfully cute,” Lydia finished.

“Well, Veronica, what would your parents have to say?” Madison asked with some disingenuous innocence of her own.

“Dad’s out of town, but Mom’s home,” Veronica answered, a devilish gleam in her eye. “I think you’d like her.”

The two began licking Madison’s snatch in earnest. Madison had to laugh. There was no way, of course, Veronica could know about Madison’s “type”. Then again, it couldn’t hurt to try something new. When it came to this sort of thing, Madison considered herself flexible.