The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All the standard disclaimers apply.

This story is based on a fantasy/image Jo shared with the group in the April 23 round of reviews. Naturally, I had to make a few changes to make it fit in my story. So if you like the story, thank you. If not, blame Jo and her impossible to work with fantasies.

Just kidding.

The Rest of the Weekend – Part II

The women fanned out from the house early Saturday morning. They’d had no sleep; Friday night having been spent enjoying each other’s pleasures until the Professor’s orders came down. There was much to be done, there was no time for sleep.

* * *

Evelyn Torres, Assistant Dean of Admissions, sat in the Dean of Admissions office … it was a much nicer office than hers. Far bigger, with a thick carpet, overstuffed leather couches and chairs, even a fireplace, though she had no idea if it worked. Not for the first time, she promised herself this office would someday be hers.

Not that she had anything against Dean Myers. She loved the old man. He could have chosen any blond WASP or friend/relative of an alum for the job. He’d chosen on merit and he’d chosen her, a Cuban refugee who came to Miami 20 years ago, when she was 8 years old. She’d gone to work for him the year after she graduated college. One of the perks of the job was she’d been able to get her Master’s Degree for free. The whole thing could not have worked out any better.

But Dean Myers had been dropping hints for months he’d be retiring sooner rather than later. He’d started dropping those hints to Evelyn weeks before anyone else. She’d gotten the message. Always a hard worker, she drastically increased her output, learned all aspects of the office’s operations, networked with the Registrar’s, Athletic Director’s and Alumni offices, proactively taken on projects. Part of her routine now was to come in on Saturday mornings to catch up or get ahead on her work. Anything she did on those Saturday mornings could just as easily have been done in her office. Working in Dean Myers office was motivation, a reminder that if she could keep the brutal pace up just a little longer, the office would be hers. Besides, no one ever came in on Saturday mornings, so she never had to explain herself.

Which is why it was such a surprise to hear people milling around out in the main office. She went to investigate and saw two girls sitting at the secretary’s desks. She vaguely recognized them as students.

“What are you doing?” she challenged.

“Oh … hi,” the younger looking of the two said. “I’m Cindy and this is Dana and we’re doing some intern work for Professor Sawyer.”

Now Evelyn recognized them. Professor Sawyer had a cloud of students around her, all female, all beautiful and all fanatically devoted. The cloud seemed to be growing by the day. Evelyn deeply disapproved.

“How did you get in here?”

“Professor Sawyer gave us the key,” Cindy said mildly. Evelyn scowled. “Look, we don’t want anyone to get in trouble, least of all us. Why don’t you give us a hand? We’ll get out of your hair sooner and you’ll see everything is okay?”

Despite her dislike for the whole Cult of Personality surrounding Professor Sawyer, it struck her as a reasonable compromise. Besides, it was probably a good idea to know what her interns were up to.

“Come in here,” Evelyn said curtly.

The girls did as they were told, with Dana closing the office door behind them. As Evelyn settled back in behind Dean Myers’ desk, she noticed a faint hissing noise. She looked at the old radiator in the corner. It seemed a little warm for the heat to be kicking in, then she dismissed the thought altogether. The sound didn’t seem to be coming from that direction. She just tried to ignore it. The students took the two chairs on the other side of the desk.

“What does Professor Sawyer need?” Despite all her years in the US, some vestiges of Evelyn’s accent held firm. The name came out “Esawyer”.

“Demographic and income information,” Cindy said, “for the families of all female students and applicants. She also wants that stuff cross referenced against girls who applied to this school but didn’t attend for whatever reason.”

Evelyn was acutely aware of her jaw dropping, “Are you kidding? That’s confidential information!”

“Professor Sawyer wants it,” Cindy’s tone hardened noticeably.

“I don’t care. Professor Sawyer doesn’t run this office.”

“Not yet, at least,” Dana said as she reached a hand into her bag. Evelyn was about to ask what THAT meant when Dana pulled out a grey metallic orb and placed it on the table. The hissing noise became much louder; a wave of confusion swamped Evelyn. She felt hands on her arms, pulling her up. Her head rolled drunkenly on her shoulders. Cindy and Dana, one on either side, led her to the couch. She dropped onto it like a sack of rocks.

“We should tie her up,” Cindy said.

“With what?”

Cindy thought about it, then smiled, “I have an idea.”

Cindy began to unbutton Evelyn’s blouse. Dana, following Cindy’s lead, started on the pants. The pair stripped Evelyn quickly and roughly. Evelyn wanted to resist but her limbs felt not just heavy, but also cumbersome. They left her lying on the couch, arms tied behind her back with her pink bra.

Slowly her mind began to clear. Evelyn couldn’t see them due to the way she’d been placed on the couch, but she could hear them, tapping away at Dean Myers computer, sifting through the files and speculating on which one had what they were looking for. She closed her eyes and tried to get her breathing under control while she attempted to figure a way out of the situation.

Nothing came to her … she couldn’t think straight. It wasn’t the confusion anymore, she was fully cognizant of what was going on around her and that was the problem. What was going on was making her hot. Cindy and Dana were really beautiful, and the way they taken control of the situation, taken control of her, the way they’d touched her as they’d taken off her cloths. It was cunt drenching, nipple tightening. Thoughts raided her mind, disjointed and powerful, of Cindy, or Dana, or other women she knew touching her, this time with their mouths or their tongues. It made Evelyn tremble. She could feel the leather of the couch, hot and soft, and the juices leaking out of her pussy …

It was crazy! It had to stop! Evelyn clamped her eyes shut and took long, deep breaths, desperately trying to think of anything other than how hot and sexy and helpless she felt. On her way to work she’d seen a freshly squashed squirrel on the side of the road. She though about that. Spiders … she thought about those. Castro … she hated him.

A hand brushed her cheek, “What’s the password?”

The contact, so soft and unexpected, knocked her from her metal exercise. The arousal flared up again, “Wha … what?”

“Dana found the file we need, but it’s password protected,” Cindy explained patiently. “What’s your password?”

Evelyn closed her eyes again and violently shook her head. The Access file! They’d found the Access database. It had everything they were looking for.

“No!” she croaked.

“You know you’re going to give it to me eventually, so let’s not waste both out time. What’s the password?”

“No!”

Cindy sat on the edge of the couch, by Evelyn’s knees. The Cuban girl was dazzlingly beautiful with richly golden brown skin, thick, shiny black hair, voluptuous mouth and lips, a classic hourglass figure and full, large breasts that, judging by the way they lay on Evelyn’s chest, were 100% real. The nipples were long and hard.

“You know, you might have the most beautiful pussy I’ve ever seen,” Cindy said, staring between Evelyn’s legs. The girl’s twat was completely hairless, no stubble at all, and very wet. Cindy slid a finger along the slit, “How do you get it so smooth?”

“Waxed … yesterday … surprise … my boyfriend,” Evelyn spat the words out through clenched teeth.

“What a shame he’s never going to see it,” Cindy said sadly. She pushed her finger in until the nail disappeared, then slowly ran it up the slit. She flicked at the rapidly growing clit with a quick motion of her wrist. Evelyn screamed as the pleasure exploded from between her legs to her entire body.

“What’s the password,” Cindy asked again.

“NO!” Evelyn’s cry was more desperate than resolute. Cindy smiled pleasantly, and then stood up.

“I want you to know I understand why you don’t want to tell us. And I am not mad, I’m really not. But we need that password … so I guess we’re going to have to do this the fun way.”

Cindy unbuttoned her shirt, eyes locked with Evelyn’s, freezing her in place. As Cindy pulled the shirt off her shoulders, Evelyn couldn’t help but notice how enticing the younger girl’s tits looked, all pushed up and defined in her light purple bra. Cindy wore a pair of tight Capri pants which were inched down her slender legs. The panties came next, two shades of white and clearly wet. Evelyn’s breath caught when she realized the whole thing was turning Cindy on as well. Cindy’s pubes were trimmed close, with a thin landing strip of hair. Finally she removed her bra, a devilish smile playing across her face as she dropped it to the floor. She walked slowly to the couch, hips rolling lewdly, and positioned herself over Evelyn on all fours.

“Last chance,” Cindy whispered. “What’s the password?”

Evelyn shook her head, her eyes drawn to the way the breasts hung from Cindy’s chest.

“I’m soooooo glad to hear you say that,” Cindy purred as she lowered herself.

Evelyn turned her head to one side, trying to keep her lips from Cindy’s, but the younger girl seemed perfectly content to lie atop her and let their bodies press together. Along with the hiss, Evelyn could hear Cindy breathing and sighing gently as their bodies rubbed together, tit to tit, cunt to cunt. It felt good, Evelyn could not ignore it. It felt wonderful. Cindy went neither faster nor slower, just maintained the steady pace that was making Evelyn respond.

The hissing she’d heard earlier was louder now. Cindy’s body was warm and so soft and she looked really sexy with her head thrown back, lips slightly parted, eyes closed as she rocked back and forth and back and forth. Sweat formed on their bodies, their pussies were soaked, making it all the easier for the pair to glide against each other.

Evelyn’s thighs ached from keeping them pressed together. She unclenched slightly, Cindy’s toes wiggled into the space between Evelyn’s ankles. All the while Cindy maintained the slow, grinding pressure against Evelyn’s body.

With each cycle, Evelyn felt her legs gradually spreading. Soon Cindy’s feet were inserted between her own. She felt their combined weight uncomfortably in her arms (still pinned behind her back) and in her shoulders. She tried to shift her position, to relieve the pressure a bit, but Cindy kept her pinned where she lay. The only result of her struggles was a further separation of her legs. Cindy had completely worked her left leg between Evelyn’s. The assistant dean could feel her thighs coming apart, she could feel Cindy’s thigh moving ever closer to her twat. And then it was there and he clit brushed against Cindy’s leg.

With a deep moan of surrender, Evelyn threw her legs open. Cindy settled between them immediately, entwining their legs. Both of them were spread open, bringing their pussies into direct contact. It felt to Evelyn like someone was touching her with the charges end of an electrical wire as jolts of heretofore unknown joy raced through her body each time their clits touched.

“Madre de Dios … Madre de Dios,” Evelyn whimpered, her mouth now seeking Cindy’s. But Cindy refused to kiss her.

“The password,” Cindy insisted with each stroke, “the password.”

Evelyn knew what was going to happen. Cindy and Dana would find the names they were looking for. Then they’d do to those girls what they’d done to her. It would be wonderful; Evelyn wanted it to happen.

“Anita,” she moaned. “It’s Anita.”

Cindy laughed, and pushed herself upright.

“Please!” Evelyn cried desperately. “Come back.”

Cindy had seated herself at the far end of the couch. With a single raised eyebrow, she pointed at her pussy. Evelyn understood what was required of her. She rolled off the couch, arms still tightly bound behind her back, and eagerly made her way to Cindy. She rested her chest on the couch. Cindy slid forward.

Evelyn licked madly, the girl’s pussy was the most delicious thing she’d ever tasted. Cindy’s hands were on the back of her head, holding her in place and guiding her. Evelyn’s lips and teeth captured Cindy’s clit, her tongue stroked the nugget of flesh. Cindy responded to her very quickly, soon she was bucking against Evelyn’s face.

“Niiiiiiice,” Cindy cooed, “very good … right there … right … rightthererightthererightthere … ohhhh!”

Cindy’s orgasm captivated Evelyn, the way the girl’s cunt fluttered on her tongue, the way she tasted, the way she felt. It was joyous and heartbreaking all at once. Joyous in the way only an epiphany can be. Evelyn’s purpose, her reason for being, were clear to her now, and they had nothing to do with offices or titles. Like Cindy and Dana, she existed to serve Professor Sawyer, to do Her bidding and to bring others into Her service. But it was heartbreaking in that she’d ever doubted Professor Sawyer, or thought poorly of her. Evelyn could scarcely believe the person she’d been … someone who would have thought ill of this.

Cindy jumped off the couch and bounded over to Dana, leaving a swooning and breathless Evelyn facedown on the couch.

“Find anything?”

“This one looks perfect,” Dana said. “Christine McCarver. Her father’s the CEO of some gigantic electronics company. She ended up enrolling somewhere else, but …”

A click of the mouse brought up a new window, “It looks like she’s buds with this chick, who did enroll here. Lisa Cherrie. Went to the same high school graduated the same year, cheerleaders together, took the campus tour together. We can get at Christine through Lisa.”

Joy radiated from Cindy’s face, “The Professor will be very happy.”

The pair looked over at Evelyn, who asked, “Can you untie me now?”

Cindy and Dana looked at each other and smiled. When they looked back, Cindy said, “Poor Dana here has been doing all this work while you and I have been having fun. I think you need to make it up to her first, you know?”

Evelyn did. She made her way to the desk as Dana rapidly peeled off her pants. By the time Evelyn arrived, Dana’s legs were slung over the arms of the chair. Dana’s taste was just as heady as Cindy’s.

* * *

Maria was a little worried. She and Evelyn were supposed to grab a little lunch and do a little shopping after Evelyn caught up with some stuff at the office. But Evelyn wasn’t answering her home, office or cell phones and she wasn’t returning the messages. That wasn’t like Evie at all.

She went by Evelyn’s house first, but her friend’s car wasn’t in the driveway. As expected, she found the car in its usual spot at the college. Maria parked and made her way to the main administrative building.

Her bit of worry increased dramatically when she noticed the front entrance to the building was open. Evelyn was usually so security conscious; she usually had to call ahead and have Evelyn come down and let her in. Maria went straight to Evelyn’s office. That was locked up tight, but she could see a light on in the main Admissions Office, and she knew Evelyn liked to work in there on Saturdays.

Maria quietly pushed the office door open. It was obvious someone had been in there recently. Lights and computers were on and a backpack sat atop one of the desks. She could hear strange noises coming from a door across the room, mingles with a staticky hiss, barely perceptible. Maria was afraid now, something was happening behind that door. She didn’t know what. She knew that was the Dean’s office, she knew Evelyn sometimes worked in there, and she knew her friend might need help. She tiptoed across the room.

What she saw in there was the last thing she expected. Two girls, Maria guessed they were students, sat on a couch to the left. They were naked, making out, their fingers sliding in and out of their partner’s pussy. It was sickening.

“What is going on in here,” she yelled, taking a step into the room.

The pair broke off the kiss and looked at her like she was inconveniencing them. One of them said, “What does it look like?”

Their utter lack of shame and decency left Maria feeling impotent. Her knees buckled slightly, “Where’s Evelyn?”

The girl stole a quick kiss from her lover before answering, “She went to the bathroom to freshen up.”

“Actually, I’m back.”

Maria spun. Evelyn was closing the door gently. She was naked, her twat swollen and wet like freshly plucked fruit, her nipples obscenely long and hard. Maria stared at her in stunned silence. Each time she tried to look away her eyes wrenched back to her friend’s chest, or her cunt. Evelyn was radiant. The hiss was getting louder. The lewd gaze Evelyn leveled at her made Maria feel both scared and excited.

“I think Professor Sawyer is going to need another slut,” Evelyn said.

Maria trembled. Evelyn had a way of making it sound so sexy.