The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rest is Bookkeeping

(MF, MMF, FF, ANAL)

by Centurea Montana

Chapter 1

The sun rose bright and early the next morning, with a lovely voice from Meretricis at the other end of my wake-up call. I didn’t want to be late for the morning’s demonstration, she assured me

Once again, I was the last to arrive. After leading us to the same conference room, Hugh left us to coffee and donuts by ourselves, and we speculated what the demonstration might involve.

None of us, though, predicted that when Hugh and Dr. Nakamura reappeared, Lydia would be following them, wearing a lab coat like Dr. Nakamura. Where the Asian woman wore boots, though, Lydia’s feet were bare.

Oh, no. I thought. Why didn’t you just stay quiet, Lydia?

“Lydia!” Maggie started to rise from her seat. When she saw Lydia’s downcast face and slumped shoulders, though, she sunk back down in silence.

“Yes, isn’t it wonderful?” Hugh replied cheerfully. “She decided to join the study after all.”

“What?” Maggie looked like she wanted to say more, but subsided, arms crossed under her breasts.

“You heard right.” Hugh said. “Lydia, dear, why don’t you tell them what happened last night?”

“Last night? I...” Lydia looked up in alarm.

“You came back to Meretricis, didn’t you?”

“Yessss.” Lydia’s brows furrowed, like she was puzzled by her own memories.

“Yes, I did.” She finally decided.

“And then?” Hugh prompted.

“Then? I...I...I asked Dr. Nakamura to implant a parasite in my vagina.” She turned to look at the Asian lady. “I did?”

“Oh, yes. You told me how happy you were to be part of scientific discovery.”

“Scientific...” Maggie cocked her head.

“You mean you have one of those sea cucumber things inside of you?” Gary asked, leaning forward.

“Absolutely. I conducted the injection myself.” Dr. Nakamura said. “She put her feet up in the stirrups like a good girl, and I pushed one inside. From there, it finds its way upward on its own.”

“How do you feel?” Maggie asked.

“I feel...I feel...” Lydia stopped, staring at the floor.

Hugh stepped closer and placed one hand on her back.

“Maybe you should start with your sexual history, so we can evaluate your results.” He feigned seriousness, but I knew the oily smirk he was hiding.

“My...sexual history?” She said hesitantly.

“Isn’t that the scientific way to proceed?” He replied, with a peculiar emphasis on the word ‘scientific.’

Lydia’s eyes glazed over for a moment.

“Yessss.” She agreed softly.

“Don’t you agree that scientific progress is important?”

“Yesss...”

“Then you’ll do it for science?”

“Yes. Science is important. I must do it for science.” She repeated in a monotone voice.

I slumped down in my chair. Hugh got to her last night, and now she was turning into another of his worker drones.

“I—” She started, then stopped, blushing.

“I lost my virginity when I was 17. It wasn’t...particularly pleasant.” She restarted, staring resolutely at the floor. “I dated in college because I thought I was supposed to. In my senior year a goth girl I didn’t even really know seduced me, and...that was all I needed to know I was a lesbian. Since then I haven’t slept with a man until...”

“Until?” Hugh prompted.

“Do I have to?” She grimaced.

“Science demands honesty.”

“Science—” Lydia’s expression blanked momentarily. “Yes, you’re right. Last night I...had sex with a man for the first time in 14 years.”

“And?” Asked Dr. Nakamura eagerly. “How was it?”

“It was—” Her voice dropped. “—great.”

“What exactly happened?” Hugh asked.

“Do I have to?” Lydia’s shoulders shrunk.

“Yes.” He said firmly.

“I returned to my room after Dr. Nakamura implanted the parasite in my vagina.” She said. Her voice betrayed no emotion, like she was describing a patient’s procedure. “A man was there when I arrived. Without any clothes on. I tried to leave, but he pulled me back inside and locked the door.”

She closed her eyes, then continued in the same emotionless tone.

“He removed my clothes and—”

“Did you resist?” Dr. Nakamura asked. When Lydia hesitated she continued. “Science demands precise descriptions, doesn’t it?”

“Yes. I mean—No. I didn’t resist. I—”

“How did he remove your clothing?” Dr. Nakamura continued the interrogation.

“He...forcefully.” Lydia said.

“I see. Did he rip your clothing?”

“Yes.”

“Even your underwear?”

“Yes.”

“So you had no underwear to put on this morning?”

“No.” We could barely hear Lydia’s reply.

“I see. Perhaps you should demonstrate that to your colleagues.”

“What?!” A spark of defiance appeared in Lydia’s manner.

“Your colleagues are scientists, Dr. Holloway. They need evidence. Don’t you?” She asked us.

“Oh, hell yeah!” Gary spoke up before the rest of us could react.

“There. You see?”

“Do I have to?” The fire drained from Lydia’s voice as quickly as it had appeared.

“Science demands it.” Hugh reminded her.

Lydia exhaled slowly, then turned to face us. Her fingers trembled as she unfastened the top button on her coat, then the second. She had light colored skin, with a few freckles; maybe some were age spots. After the third button we could see cleavage, with no bra strap in the middle. I heard a quick inhalation from my left and turned to see Gary staring intently. The fourth was at her belly button; no nipples yet, but hints of dark brown areolas.

My cock was straining my pants, and I wasn’t the only one that had to adjust my package. I noticed Maggie’s mouth hanging slightly open, and the tip of her tongue touched her lips.

The fifth button came undone, exposing the top of her bush, blond like her hair. Lydia’s fingers fumbled unsuccessfully at the sixth—and last—button. Dr. Nakamura opened her mouth to say something, but Hugh silenced her with a gesture. Lydia’s blush grew deeper as she tried to open it.

As she struggled, the coat slid aside from her left breast. Just large enough to sag slightly, it hung down for all to see. What drew my attention, however, was the long nipple. Was it always like that, I wondered, or was it erect? From being forced to take off her clothes in front of us?

Before Lydia could unfasten the last button, Dr. Nakamura stepped behind her and pulled the coat backwards off her shoulders, dropping it to pile around her bare feet. Lydia stood silently, her hunched shoulders and blushing skin attesting to her shame. Her hands hung limply at her sides. Her legs were slightly apart, and I could just see the silhouette of her pussy lips against the white conference room wall behind her.

What was Hugh going to do with her? My mouth was dry.

“Very good, Lydia.” Dr. Nakamura patted her head, like a child. “Now then, where were we. Ah, yes. He ripped off your clothes. I bet he stared at your naked body, didn’t he? Just like all of your colleagues are doing.”

I started, guiltily, but Lydia kept staring at the floor, refusing to meet our gaze.

“How did you feel?”

“...scared.”

“And?”

“...”

“Were you aroused?”

Lydia turned her head to give Hugh a look of appeal. As well ask a cobra not to bite, I thought.

“Science demands a honest and detailed description, Dr. Holloway.” He showed no mercy.

Lydia quivered slightly as he enunciated ‘science.’

“...yes.”

“Were your nipples erect?” Dr. Nakamura resumed questioning.

“...I think so.” Lydia replied.

“We were you wet?”

“I don’t know.” She replied, as if grateful for a response that didn’t humiliate herself.

“I see. Are your nipples erect now?” Dr. Nakamura changed the subject.

“Um...now? I—”

“Perform a self-examination and inform us what you find.”

Lydia started to turn away, only to stop at as Hugh cleared his throat.

“We’re all scientists here, Lydia. It’s nothing we haven’t seen before.”

Lydia bobbed her head. She raised both hands to her breasts, cradling and lifting them. Taking her nipples between thumb and finger she tugged them gently, giving them a little twist. She swallowed heavily.

“...Yes.” She murmured.

“I see. Perhaps your colleagues would like to examine your condition themselves. Why don’t you walk around the table and present yourself to each of them?”

“But...but...” Lydia shook her head violently. “No, no—”

“You volunteered to be a test subject in a scientific study, Dr. Holloway.” Hugh said harshly.

“No, no—” She whispered.

I could see tears on her cheeks.

“You’re doing this for science, remember.”

Her breasts heaved as her remaining willpower struggled against Hugh’s conditioning.

“For science, Lydia.”

Lydia gasped and suddenly straightened. Her face went blank as the conditioning won.

“For science.” She muttered, lowering her head in submission and approached the table.

Gary swiveled in his chair to face her, legs spread. I couldn’t see his crotch, but he had a big smile on his face as she approached.

Lydia moved closer with little steps, refusing to meet anyone’s eyes.

When she came within Gary’s reach, he grabbed her hand. She gave a little gasp as he pulled her to stand between his legs. When she tried to cover herself, he slapped her arms away.

“Does it work?” He asked, breathing heavily as he stared at her slit.

“Lydia, did you observe the condition of your labia?”

“What?” Lydia looked confused.

“Obviously, we need to know whether the parasite had its intended effect. Were you wet?” Dr. Nakamura rephrased the question in best her clinical voice.

“I...I don’t know.”

“Well, did he enter you easily?”

“I...yes.” She said in a small voice.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, he entered me easily.”

“So, a confirmed lesbian gets her clothes ripped off by a stranger, and instead of running away, she gets sopping wet and spreads her legs for his cock.” Hugh said. “A convincing demonstration?”

“Good story, how do we know it’s true?” Gary asked.

“Check for yourself.” Hugh replied.

“You serious?”

Hugh nodded.

“Oh!” Lydia jerked as Gary’s fingers slid between her legs. Her hands clenched as he ground his fingers into her pussy lips, but otherwise she remained immobile.

“Unnh...” She groaned as Gary worked his way inside. Suddenly he pulled his finger out and we could see the wetness shining in the overhead lights. Taking Lydia’s hand he held her in place while pressing his finger against her mouth.

“Say aaaah.” Gary gave a low laugh and shoved it into her mouth. “Almost like licking twat, isn’t it, lezzie.”

The sound of her wet mouth around Gary’s finger was loud in the shocked silence. When he was satisfied, he let Lydia go, and she took a step back.

“Very good, Lydia. Now why don’t you show Maggie.” Hugh encouraged her.

“But...”

“Is she still...” Maggie interjected.

“A lesbian? I expect she’s fully bi-sexual, and will respond to anyone who provides sexual stimuli. Perhaps you should check.” Hugh replied.

Maggie stared at Lydia’s naked crotch, looking thoughtful.

“I...” Lydia started, then stopped.

“Let’s try something.” Hugh said. From under the cart he drew out a purple yoga mat and laid in on the floor in front of him.

“I think it’s time to move this demonstration to the next level. Lydia, why don’t you lay down here on the mat.”

I...” She tried to protest.

“Science must be replicable. Your experiment last night was good work, but you must be able to repeat it on demand.”

“...on demand?” She asked in a small voice, looking at Hugh’s feet.

“Yes. To show our product works you must perform sex on demand.”

“But—”

“Let’s go, girl.” Gary interrupted, grabbing her by the waist and carrying her bodily to Hugh.

“Eep!” Lydia cried out, but didn’t resist as he placed her on the mat. She laid passively, head turned away from us as she waited for what she knew would come next.

“Now then, Maggie, if you would come over here, please.”

The other woman stood tentatively, unsure how to react.

“Don’t worry. I absolutely respect your sexual...preferences. You can even leave your skirt on—but I think right now Lydia would love to have you sit on her face. Wouldn’t you?” He looked down at the naked woman.

Dr. Nakamura giggled.

“I...right here?” Maggie asked, incredulously. “With everyone watching?”

“It wouldn’t be the first time, would it?” Hugh asked.

Maggie’s eyes flicked to Hugh and she blushed. What did he know? I wondered, trying to imagine Maggie at a swingers’ club.

“But...” She still wasn’t sure.

“Oh, come on.” Dr. Nakamura giggled. “You know you’ll enjoy it. And Lydia won’t mind, will you girl?” She knelt down beside Lydia and placed one hand on the woman’s breast. When she rolled a nipple between her fingertips Lydia gasped.

“My guess—my scientific hypothesis” Dr. Nakamura corrected herself, “—is that you want Maggie to sit on your face, right?”

Lydia’s breathing grew shallower as the Asian woman’s fingernails grazed her tits.

Closing her eyes, Lydia swallowed heavily and nodded.

“See?” Dr. Nakamura looked up at Maggie.

“So speaks the voice of experience.” Hugh said sotto voce.

Blushing, Maggie stepped closer, reaching inside her long pleated skirt to pull down her panties. I caught a glimpse of the white skin of her upper thighs, but little else. She placed one foot on either side of Lydia’s head, and the prone woman stared up at her crotch like a deer in the headlights.

As she sunk slowly I could see Lydia licking her lips and craning her neck. Her mouth opened and closed, like a beached fish. Then Maggie’s skirt dropped over her face and I couldn’t see anything more.

“Oh!” Maggie’s eyes widened suddenly, and the slurping sound from under her skirt told us all we needed to know. I tried to imagine Lydia’s mouth against her mound, sucking on her clit and pulling on her pussy lips.

With a shudder Maggie rocked forward onto her knees and her hair dropped to cover her face.

My cock bulged in my pants as I watched her hips grind against Lydia’s face.

A wet sucking sound between her legs grew louder, and Maggie’s hands clenched into fists.

Lydia’s hands rose. Tentatively at first, then more firmly, to grip Maggie’s hips, pulling her closer.

“Ohhh, ohhh.” Maggie’s moans made a counterpoint with the wet sounds from her crotch. She was panting and her tits were shaking beneath her shirt and I wondered what they would look like naked. Knowing Hugh, maybe I’d find out one day.

Hugh gave a knowing grin as one of Lydia’s hands slipped inside Maggie’s skirt. I couldn’t see exactly what it was doing, but the back and forth motion of her elbow gave me a pretty good idea.

“Yes...yes, just like that!” Her knuckles whitened.

Maggie was grounding her pussy into Lydia’s face so hard I wondered how the other woman was even breathing. We could the outline of Lydia’s hand moving under her skirt, doing it’s best imitation of a thrusting cock.

“Oh! Oh, God!” Maggie came with a yell, arching her back and raising her head. Her whole body quivered as Lydia kept fingering her, then went suddenly limp.

Lydia’s motion stopped, and the wet sounds faded to a gentle kiss, barely audible in the silent room. Her hands dropped off Maggie, one coming to rest on her breast, the other on her hip.

Maggie rolled off Lydia with a sigh, sitting next to the other woman while she caught her breath. Her face was still flushed from orgasm, but I could see the second thoughts setting in from the sadness in her eyes and the finger twisting her hair. I felt a twinge of guilt myself as I caught myself staring at how Maggie’s glistening slit peeked between her slightly splayed legs.

Lydia laid still, a lazy smile flitting about her mouth. One hand played absentmindedly with her own nipple.

“That was an excellent start, Lydia.” Hugh said with fake earnestness. “But we already knew you liked to lick pussy, so I’m afraid we’ll need more evidence.”

“What do you mean?” Lydia looked suddenly fearful, as if she had only just remembered where she was. She tried to wipe Maggie’s juices off her face, but only ended up smearing them across her cheek. Her eyes widened at the sound of Gary undressing and she turned to stare.

He’d lost some muscle tone over the years, but even I had to admit his cock made up for it. Longer than mine, thicker, and black as sin. Freed from his pants it stiffened quickly.

“I...no.” She mewled. “Please...”

“Now, Lydia.” Hugh chided her. “You know that we need to replicate last night’s experiment. Luckily Gary here is willing to help us—”

“Hell, yeah!” Gary said, gripping his cock and waving it at Lydia.

“—demonstrate the parasite’s effect. In fact, I think fucking all three of these men would be an excellent demonstration, don’t you?”

Lydia’s eyes flicked to Dean and I, then back to Gary as he knelt beside her. I noticed that despite her protests, she was still playing with her tits, and the other hand had slipped to her pussy.

“Quit pretending, bitch.” Gary said, slapping his dick against her face. “You want this, don’t you.”

Maggie shook her head.

“Don’t lie to me.” Gary raised his voice and placed a hand at her crotch. Lydia yanked her own away and I saw Gary’s fingers sink easily into her slit. Holding the gleaming finger in front of her face, he repeated the question.

“Y...y...” This time, Lydia couldn’t quite stop herself.

“Of course you do.” Gary said smugly, prodding her cheek with his cock. “All bitches want me.”

Lydia’s mouth opened reflexively as he rubbed it across her lips, but he pulled it back before she could suck it.

“Nah, I think I’ll just start with that juicy cunt of yours. But I appreciate the sentiment.” Gary said, pulling her to a sitting position, then to all fours. “Upsy-daisy.”

Slipping behind her, he put his cock between her legs, letting it rub against her slit.

“Oh-” A small moan escaped from Lydia. Her body looked frail in his massive hands as he sawed her back and forth across his cock.

Gary laughed as he pulled her crack open, revealing her puckered asshole. In a quick motion, he slapped his cock into her crack.

“No...” She whimpered.

“We’ll see about that.” Gary said under his breath, sliding it along her crack. Taking his cock in his hand, he poked it against her slit, rubbing and prodding with the tip, leaving her pussy lips wet and shining in the overhead lights.

“Unh...” Her face clenched in concentration as she tried to ignore the sensation.

“Ready?” Gary asked in lascivious mockery.

Her lips spread around the bulb of his cock as he entered, a sharp contrast of black shaft penetrating her white skin.

“Unh...not so fast...” She groaned.

“Don’t worry, you’ll love it.” Gary showed no remorse as he sunk into her. Only when her asscheeks were flat against his hips did he finally stop, giving her a chance to relax before thrusting.

“Uhhhh...” She wheezed, fuller than she’d ever been before.

Gary kept himself inside, grinding his hips against hers in circles.

“Oh...oh...” Lydia’s lead lolled when he started moving in and out in a slow fuck.

Gary smacked her ass.

“See, all bitches want me.” He repeated as he fucked her harder.

Watching them was too much for me. Without taking my eyes off their sex I unbuttoned my shirt and dropped my pants.

“You mind?” I asked Gary, waving my erect cock at Lydia.

“Hell no, that’s why bitches have so many holes.” He laughed. I was torn: I felt uneasy at his crude language, but after seeing those women on the milk line yesterday, if that’s what Lydia was becoming then why not think of her as a collection of holes?

I took my cock in hand and went down on one knee in front of her. Her body rocked in time with Gary’s, flinching when his thrusts went especially deep. Beads of sweat shone on her back.

“Help me.” She pleaded, looking up at me.

I cradled her head gently.

“I tried last night, Lydia, but you didn’t listen.”

“Please...” She begged.

“Sorry, Lydia, but it’s a little too late for that, isn’t it?”

When she opened her mouth to reply I silenced her with my cock, pushing it into her mouth. Her eyes widened in alarm, but her mouth opened automatically, then closed around my shaft. She tried to pull away, but my gentle grasp on her head turned firm, preventing any escape.

“What’s done is done, Lydia.” I tried to sound sympathetic, but that didn’t stop me from forcing my cock down her throat until she coughed. As I watched, tears appeared on her cheek, whether from gagging or from despair I’ll never know. I held it deep in her throat until the saliva from gagging covered my dick in a soppy mess.

“See, that wasn’t so hard.” I said gently. It was obvious the lesbian didn’t know how to give a proper blowjob, so I stayed still while her body see-sawed from Gary’s rough fucking. With each of his thrusts my cock slid in and out along her soft tongue, sending tingles of pleasure up my body.

With one hand I idly caressed her hair, pulling it back so I could see my cock disappearing between her lips. At first she looked up at me, but when she saw no pity in my face she closed her eyes, surrendering to her own debasement.

“And what about you, hm?” Dr. Nakamura’s high-pitched voice interrupted my reverie. I turned my head see her bending over Dean, who was still in his chair. She traced the line of his jaw as she cooed. “You don’t want any of that pussy?”

“Ah, well...I’ll pass.” He leaned back, trying to escape her hand.

“What’s wrong? Don’t you like pussy? Maybe you’d rather take it like Lydia does?” She taunted him.

“Wha—no! No, it’s not that, it’s just...” He stumbled.

“Oh?” She palmed his crotch. “I’ll be damned, you’re still soft. After watching everything Lydia’s done?”

“So?” He said, curling his shoulders defensively. “I’m just not...”

“Uh-huh. You just need a little help getting it up, that’s all.” She said, rubbing her palm against his crotch.

“Seriously, Dean? You can’t get it up anymore? Sucks to be you, huh? Ah well, more pussy for me. Good news, slut!” Gary said, slapping Lydia’s ass.

“That’s—”

“Hush.” The Asian woman silenced him with a finger on his mouth. “Why don’t you relax and let me see what we can do.”

Sinking to her knees, she unzipped his slacks.

“Don’t worry, junior just needs some encouragement, that’s all.” She said, and her head dropped to his lap.

“No...it’s...I...you...” Dean’s protests grew weaker, until they were drowned out by the slurping sound from his crotch.

Turning back to Lydia, I enjoyed the feeling of her mouth on my own crotch. She still wasn’t doing much, but I could feel the vibrations as she grunted in time with Gary’s fucking.

“A..a...are you naked under that coat like Lydia?” Dean stuttered from his seat.

I turned to look, but could only see from the back as she took her mouth off his cock to lean back and unbutton the front of her coat.

“Does this count?” She asked.

“Woah...” Dean’s eyes widened and Mika’s mouth engulfed his now-hardening cock.

“Oh, shit, that feels good.” Dean moaned.

Meanwhile, Gary was finding his rhythm.

Holding her hips, he used her like a toy, jerking her pussy forward and back on his cock.

“Unh...unh...harder...” She mumbled around my cock.

“What’s that?” Gary asked, giving her a particularly brutal thrust.

“Harder, you bastard!” She pulled off my cock to yell.

With a smug look, Gary resumed fucking her, pounding her ass hard enough to send ripples up the skin on her back.

The violent motion made it hard for her to take my cock back in her mouth. Each time she tried, the tip ended up poking her in the face. Finally I grabbed her neck in one hand and my cock in the other, forcing it between her lips.

This time Lydia sucked hungrily. Her cheeks hollowed as she worked her mouth on my skin, sucking and pulling and licking all at once. What she lacked in skill she was making up in enthusiasm.

“Oh, hell yeah, bitch.” Gary snarled from behind her. “You ready to take it?”

Lydia whimpered as he slammed into her hips, driving his cock as deep as it would go. Her hands tightened around my legs until her knuckles turned white. The slap of his hips against hers filled the room as he fucked her mercilessly, forcing himself into her pussy at a frenzied pace.

“Ah...ah!” She arched her back, pulling her head off my cock to scream.

“Ah, God! Fuck me!” She yelled, giving in to the bliss that spread from her full pussy.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Hugh’s face crease in a leer. The parasite worked; I was convinced.

Gary bent low as he pounded her from behind.

“Ah...fuck...fuck...fuck...” She panted, delirious.

Her eyes were open, but it was obvious she wasn’t seeing anything. They were wide and staring, twitching only slightly when Gary rocked her forward. Her mouth moved on autopilot, grunting in time with his thrusts.

Gary’s hips moved even faster, and I knew he wouldn’t be long. Lydia must have realized the same thing, because her whole body shook.

“Ooooooh!” She howled as she came and her fingernails dug into my skin as he muscles clenched.

“Aw, shit!” Gary wasn’t far behind, moving jerkily as he spurted cum into her wet pussy.

“Damn.” He muttered as he rolled off her back to lay alongside her. “Nothing like tight white pussy.”

Lydia stayed frozen in place, on all fours with her ass in the air and head down. When her fingers relaxed I pried them off and took Gary’s place behind her. My cock was still hard, and I knew where I wanted to put it.

Her slit was lathered with white foam—whose fluids I didn’t know, but I didn’t care. She didn’t even try to protest as I lined my cock up and penetrated her.

Using the anesthetic on my patients invariably left them sopping wet, but Lydia was something else. It was like taking the top off a bottle of lube and sticking my cock inside, she was so wet.

She gave a little grunt as I hit bottom, but didn’t complain as I began sawing in and out of her pussy. Her pussy lips were longer than average, and I enjoyed watching them stretch when I pulled out and disappear as I pushed back in.

My hands slid smoothly across her sweaty back and I groped for her tits. They hung down from her chest, swaying as she rocked with my thrusts. They were just large enough to fill the cup of my hand and I gripped them, squeezing in time with our rhythm.

“Ohhh.” A little moan escaped her.

Her nipples were long and hard, and I pinched them between my fingers as I kneaded her titflesh.

“Nice, huh?” Gary asked from his position on the floor.

I turned to look at him. My nurse Kristy and I did three-ways with our patients regularly, so I was used to being watched, but it did seem odd to have a naked man watch me fuck.

“What did you do to her—it’s like a swamp in here.” I retorted. The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea of being watched. I sped up my thrusts, pulling out until my cockhead was just visible, then slamming back into her.

“Oh..oh...” Lydia grunted with each thrust and I smiled.

“So is Lydia going to get it in the ass like that girl yesterday?” Gary turned to ask Hugh.

“Good question, Gary. Let’s ask.” He bent down close to Lydia’s head. “What do you think, Dr. Holloway? Will anal stimulation make you more productive?”

“Uhhh...” Lydia could only moan.

“That’s not very helpful, Dr. Holloway. I think we need to conduct an experiment, don’t you?”

“Uhhhh!?” She managed to make her moans sound like protests.

“Isn’t that the scientific way to proceed, doctor?”

Lydia’s head slumped at his words, and she knelt passively as I pounded her from behind.

“Dr. Johnson, I think you’ll find some lubricant in that end table drawer.” Hugh said, and Gary eagerly followed his pointing finger to a bottle of K-Y.

I could feel my abdomen tightening already. Normally I lasted longer this, but something about the setting was pushing my buttons. Maybe it was the audience. Maybe it was thinking about the parasite inside her pussy and how it was turning her into a slut. Maybe it was the way she begged for help before I buried my cock in her throat—wait, did I just think that? Whatever the cause, I couldn’t hold out much longer.

“Hunh...hunh...” Lydia panted as I fucked her, oblivious to our conversation.

I gripped her tits hard and fucked her harder, ignoring Gary’s cheers as concentrated on the wet warmth of her pussy sucking on my cock. Our bodies were slick with sweat as I rubbed my chest against her back.

“Ah!” She gasped as I took her ear in my teeth.

“Oh, baby.” I groaned. Jolts of electricity ran through my body as I came, sending spurts of cum into her womb.

When I had shot my load I lay atop her body, feeling her chest heave as she panted. Her nipples were still hard and she ground her hips against mine, seeking penetration from my softening cock.

“She’s all yours, Gary.” I sighed as I pulled out with a little plop. Her pussy lips were red and swollen, and thick white liquid seeped out of her slit and dripped on the carpet. Lydia panted, head hung low. Her hips still moved in little jerks.

“Great. Hold her ass open.” Gary said, approaching with the KY. Drizzling a generous portion over her ass, he let it flow into her crack while he squirted some on himself.

I grabbed her asscheeks and pulled them apart to reveal the puckered skin of her anus. My thumbs goaded her rear opening, almost poking inside, but not quite.

“What?!” She whined, suddenly realizing what was happening. “No, no...please.” She said, but her body betrayed her, her hips grinding lasciviously as I touched her ass.

With one hand Gary pushed her torso down, arching her back and flatting her tits against the carpet. The other stroked his slippery cock as he took my position behind her.

“Ever done this before?” He asked, but she only closed her eyes and remained mute. “No? Well, time to lose your cherry!”

Lydia whimpered as the tip of his cock pushed against her anus. The fat head of his cock flattened as she tried to keep it closed, but the pressure as he lowered his weight on to her was too much. Her eyes flew open as the fat head of Gary’s cock passed her anal ring.

“No...no!” Drops of sweat flew from her hair as she shook her head violently. Once the tip was in, though, she was helpless to stop his slick shaft.

“Science demands we investigate the truth.” Hugh said coldly.

“Nooo...” She protested, but her voice grew weaker as Gary slid deeper inside. From below, I could see the black skin of his cock against the pink of her ass, covered by the sheen of KY.

“Unh!” She grunted and bucked when Gary was most of the way in.

The black man stopped and bent down to whisper in his victim’s ear.

“That’s pretty good, bitch. Not many women can take me that deep in their ass.” For a moment he paused, smiling at the naked woman, then he grabbed her hips and speared her again.

“Unh!” She grunted.

“Yeah, baby. Take it!” He said roughly, violating her ass with his dick in shallow thrusts.

I lay back, watching Lydia’s face as he fucked her, fascinated by what the parasite in her womb was doing to her. Her eyes huddled together for protection, pinched with fear and pain; her mouth gaped with every penetration, like that fat cock of his was forcing the air out of her lungs. The parasite-driven arousal had already infested her brain, though. His thrusts worked like a miner’s hammer working a widening a crack in stone, and each impact jarred her eyes open a little more. The color rose in her cheeks and the creases around her eyes disappeared. As he worked her ass the worry faded, replaced by a far-away look, staring unseeing as the animalistic sensations bombarded her conscious mind. Coming full circle, her eyes half-closed in pleasure.

“Your turn, bitch.” Gary suddenly pulled out.

“Wha—?” Lydia looked delirious.

“Cowgirl up, bitch.” He replied, lying down beside her gripping the base of his cock.

“You...” Lydia couldn’t finish the sentence.

“Only if you want to, Lydia.” Hugh interrupted. We looked at him in confusion, but he only stared at Lydia. “It’s up to you.”

Lydia’s eyes flicked from Gary to Hugh and back, like a trapped animal.

“You can stop all this and put your clothes back on, or you can stick that cock up your ass right here where we can all see you. Your choice.”

“I—” Lydia stopped. She was still on all fours, making no move to cover herself.

“What’s it going to be?” Hugh leaned closer. “You can say ‘no,’ Lydia.”

Lydia stared at him, breathing hard. Closing her eyes, she shook her head violently, sending drops of sweat flying.

“Look at it.” Hugh said, taking hold of her head and forcing her to look at Gary’s cock, still slimy with lubricant. “You can say ‘no,’ right?”

“I—” Lydia tried again.

Gary tugged lazily at his cock while he waited.

Lydia’s body slumped and her forehead hit the floor with an audible noise. For a time none of us said anything.

“Damn you. Damn you all.” Lydia found the strength to mutter, but that was her last act of resistance.

Hoisting one leg like a dog pissing she straddled Gary and reached for his crotch.

“’Atta girl.” Gary cheered.

The angle forced her to sit up, exposing her red and swollen pussy. Squatting on his hips, she fumbled as she positioned his cockhead at her back door. This time it slid in easily into her still-gaping hole.

“Unnh” Lydia groaned as she impaled herself on Gary’s cock. The rest of us could see her asshole bulging as it forced its way into her belly. She didn’t stop until she was sitting on his hips, encasing his entire cock.

“Shit, that’s tight.” Gary muttered, laying his head back. His powerful hips jerked, throwing her up in the air, and she landed with a loud smack.

“Ooh!” She grunted as the impact slammed his cock into her.

Gary leered and did it again.

Shame forgotten, she met his thrust, bouncing up and landing harder. The two found a rhythm, and the room once again filled with the sounds of bestial grunts and slapping skin.

Lydia’s chest heaved as she panted with the effort, but she never stopped bouncing on his cock.

“Damn it, Gary...” She began, but there was no more fight left in her. “Fuck me...fuck me, damnit!”

Gary grabbed her nipples, pinching and twisting.

“Unh.” Lydia whined. Her face contorted and she arched her back to offer her tits to her tormentor. Legs trembling, she stopped bouncing and ground her hips against his, moving his cock like a joystick in her ass.

“Fuck, yeah.” Gary groaned.

“You like that?” Lydia taunted him. She moved faster, alternating circles with pushing forward, then back.

“Look at me!” Lydia hissed. “Look at your black cock in my white ass. See how wet my pussy is?”

“Oh...oh...” Gary’s hips jerked spasmodically and his eyes rolled.

Lydia shivered and stilled, feeling him shoot cum into her bowels.

“Oh, fuck.” Gary said, collapsing backwards onto the carpet.

Lydia rolled off and lay spread-eagled beside him, chest heaving as she panted. Her asshole gaped open for all of us to see, and our cum ran from her crotch in long white strands.

“So, Dr. Holloway, what’s the verdict?” Hugh bent down to ask

“Unnn...” She could only groan.

“Will anal stimulation make you more productive?” Hugh repeated. “Remember, science demands honesty. Did you enjoy Gary’s cock in your ass? The truth, please.”

Lydia mumbled something.

“Hell, bitches always enjoy my cock in their ass.” Gary scoffed.

“You’ll have to speak up.” Hugh ignored him.

“Y-yes.”

“Yes what?”

“I—yes, damn you, I enjoyed that.” She said defiantly.

“So. What’s going to happen to Lydia...eventually?” I asked. It seemed strange to be sitting naked on the carpet talking about a woman I’d just fucked while she was right there, but I guess it’ll be something I get used to.

“I expect she’ll end up like Mika over there.” He pointed at the Asian woman with her head buried in Dean’s crotch. Over the sound of her gagging, he continued. “As our operation expands we’ll need another ob/gyn here, so she’ll stay busy, but she’ll never say ‘no’ to cock again.”

I nodded. It could be worse. At least she still be practicing medicine, and well, Hugh’s other women didn’t seem unhappy.

“Oh...oh...” Dean’s growing excitement interrupted my reverie.

Looking over, I saw Mika bobbing vigorously on his crotch. One hand had snuck between his legs, and I wondered what it was touching.

“Oh!” Dean jerked, his whole body quivering as he came in a long string of spurts.

Mika kept her mouth on his cock, cheeks hollowing as she sucked his cum out like a vacuum. As he softened she held tight, filling her mouth with his doughy cockmeat. When she was convinced he’d given all he had she rocked back on her heels, tilting her head up and opening her mouth for him to see.

“You saved it up for me.” She said once she’d swallowed. “I like guys who do that.”

“Th-th—thanks.” He stuttered, collapsing in his chair.

“Anytime.” Mika purred. “Just come back and I’m sure someone here would love to take care of you.

Rebuttoning her coat, she returned to stand behind Hugh, absently wiping a stray drop of cum off her cheek.

Hugh handed us all wet towels from his cart and we cleaned ourselves as best we could. Apparently his staff was waiting, because in moments, three women came into the room and crowded around Hugh. One of them wrapped Lydia in a towel and led her out of the room, still in a daze.

“Drs. Sternberg, Johnson, and Sterret, if you would follow one of these ladies they will explain the particulars of the research project.” Hugh waved at the three. Gathering their clothes, the other three followed willingly.

Gary gave me one last look over his shoulder as if to say ‘tough luck, buddy,” and then the door closed behind them with the finality of the lock engaging.

I tensed. The last place I wanted to be was alone with this monster.

“Relax, Mitch. You’ve won.”

“I—what?!”

“You’re the one. You’re going to walk out of here with your brain intact. Congratulations!” He continued. Mika mimed clapping.

“You mean...” I stopped, confused.

“Oh, don’t worry about them. They’ll just go home believing that this presentation ended with the Hygrolyzer. They might even participate in that test. All of this?” He waved his hands at the carpet where we’d fucked Lydia, “never happened.”

“Why?”

“Discretion, Mitch. The more people know about what we’re doing, the more risk someone slips up.”

“Why me?”

“Lots of reasons.” He counted on his fingers. “You keep your own employees conditioned, so you can’t really judge, can you? Unlike Gary, you have some self-discipline. You don’t have hidden psych problems like Dean.”

“And Maggie?” I interrupted.

“Oh, she and Lydia were both here as potential subjects, not candidates. Maggie seemed like the lesser risk, so we let her walk out of here.”

“You make this weekend seem like a giant test.”

“Oh, but it was. Just like Willy Wonka. Except no one died.” Hugh replied with a smirk.

I took a moment to digest this.

“And what do you want with me? To turn women into sex slaves for you?”

He leaned forward.

“If we asked, you would, wouldn’t you?”

“I...” I started to protest, then stopped. When had I ever made the moral choice? I pimped Kristy at a word from Hugh. I could have left yesterday, I could have stopped Lydia, I could have tried to help her. Heck, I didn’t have to take advantage of her like I did this morning. Hugh was right. What right did I have to moralize?

“So that’s what this is all about? Selling sex slaves?” I asked, unsure what I wanted to Hugh to answer.

“No, no. Too much press about human trafficking right now. Good way to end up in jail. I’ve worked out something better. Think of it as a temp service. The girls live almost normal lives, and we rent them out. Just for a year or two, then they go back to their old lives, conditioned to believe nothing special happened.

“Rent?”

“Yes. Our pilot program was a temp service for phone sex lines. Over time, we discovered that our subjects preferred more...personal customer service, so we’ve shifted them to direct contact with customers. We have a variety of customers; just last week we contacted with another fraternity down in Bloomington for cleaning ladies. I hear they actually do some cleaning on occasion, too.” He leered, then grew serious again.

“You work with poor patients. All you need to do is forward us attractive young females who wouldn’t arouse suspicions if they left town to take a decent-paying job somewhere else. We will process them at this facility, rent them out, and then return them to their original state when we’re done with them.”

“After getting pregnant to clear out the parasites?” I asked.

“Yet another profit center.” He said quickly. At my frown he continued. “Don’t think of it as black market babies, think of it as a fertility service, helping couples who can’t have babies of their own avoid red tape on their way to happiness.”

“Do the subjects come here when they’re pregnant?” I asked.

“Yes, Mitch, I know all about your little fetish,” he laughed, “and yes, you can have all the knocked up pussy you want.”

That was almost enough for me.

“Hugh, I’m afraid I’m not quite convinced.”

He raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

“We should talk, but...well...blowjob first, then we talk.” I quoted his opening line back at him. “Your Latino receptionist, Felicia is her name. I think a blowjob might just do the trick. For science, you understand.”

His smile started small, just a bend in the corner of his lips, but it grew and spread into belly laugh, the sound of honest joy that I’d never heard from Hugh Dory before.

Science. It’s tough work, but someone’s got to do it.