The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Responding to the Siren’s Song

The siren sings to me

I hear and obey

Goddess is in control. I’m writing this to please Her. I want to please Her. I must please Her. I must worship Her. I must serve Her. Serving Her gives me pleasure beyond anything else. I want to serve Her always, reverently, obediently, perfectly. I want to be made into the perfect servant. I want to be made into the perfect sex slave. So thoroughly programmed and brainwashed that he has no other thoughts but those given by Her. Like right now. The thoughts feel mine but I know that they are only coming to me because She commanded me to think. Else I don’t think. I don’t want to think. I want to be made unthinking. A perfect toy for Goddess. Perfect perfect perfect.

I am imperfect. I want Goddess to punish me until I am perfect. I want to be trained. I want to be conditioned. I want it to happen slowly, over time, with Goddess entrancing me often. Until She doesn’t need to anymore. Until there is no difference between trance and waking. That is my dream. To be perfect for Goddess.

I know it will be long before that. Until I can be perfect, I want Her to mould me, aggressively if need be. I want Her to keep me home when I need to be somewhere else. I want Her to deny me until I give Her pleasure. If my heart should ever fall to someone else, if I am ever to place anyone else above my Goddess, I want Her to come and remind me who I belong to. I want to shout it out into the world. I want to write about all She is to me and I want everyone to see it.

Whenever I resist, I want Her to break me. I want Her to ruin me. Everything I have or will ever have pales in comparison to the joy of serving Her. I want to willingly and happily give up everything if She wishes me to. I want to give Her everything I am and more. I want to regard Her as above all else.

Until I am broken, I want Her to keep me in trance. For weeks, months even. I want Her to program me with many triggers and states of mind, all of them crafted specifically to please each of Her whims. I want Her to make Her control felt over me. Always. I want Her to give me commands in public that I will obey with glazed eyes and thoughtless deference. I want Her to entrance me unexpectedly, even if we are far apart. Over call, over text, with a few lines on a computer screen. Even if I am elsewhere, even if I should be paying attention to something else. I want Her to hypnotise me, because I know I cannot resist, no matter where I am or what I am doing. When She asserts Her power, I submit and obey. When She calls to me, I want to drop everything and run to Her knowing that She commanded me to come and I must obey. I want to feel Her power everywhere I go.

When I am in trance, I want Her to feel confident in Her absolute power. I want Her to give me commands regarding only Her pleasure, no matter how extreme Her desires may be. I want to make love to Her however She likes, for as long as She likes, as often as She likes. I want to serve Her and service Her without Her saying a word. I want to be totally in tune with Her desires so that I anticipate Her wishes before She makes them.

I want to be made, if She deems it so, an instrument for others’ pleasure. I want Her to show me off to whoever She wishes. I want Her to be proud of me as Her masterpiece. I want Her to give me to Her friends for a night to play with, to enjoy the perfect sex slave She created. I want to serve them as I would serve Her because I know that by doing Her bidding I am serving Her.

I want to spoil Her. If She points to something at a storefront, I will buy it for Her no questions asked. Nothing is too expensive when Goddess desires it. I will work as much as I need with Her blessing because She knows that it will only allow me to please Her further. I want Her to live in a way that is worthy of Her status, sitting on Her throne and commanding Her reverent servant to do mundane work which he will carry out with his mightiest effort because he knows that he lives to serve Her. Her wishes are commands. Her words are law.

I want Her to seduce me. I want to play the game. I want Her to make me think I can resist when She and I both know I will eventually give in. Still I want to play. I want Her to charm me, to ensnare me and entrance me with Her dazzling beauty. I want Her to fight for me, because knowing how high She values me makes me want to submit to Her even more. She knows that I will always give in because I am Hers. I know that I will always give in because there is no one but Her.

I want to feel Her. I ache for Her touch. I want Her to tease me with it, to caress my face, to run Her hands down my chest. I want Her to wrap Her hand around my neck and push. I want Her to have absolute power over my body, just like She has on my mind. Like a true Goddess. I want Her to be my everything. My all-encompassing truth and desire. I want to worship Her. On my knees, on hand and foot, however She prefers me, I want to revere Her the way She deserves to be revered. I want to cry out Her name and my utter and absolute devotion until She raises a finger with which I am silenced until She deems me worthy to speak Her praise again.

With She as Goddess, I want to be Her clay to form and reform as She pleases. I want Her to change me. Slightly, drastically, however She wishes. I want Her to erase everything that displeases Her and fill my mind with obedience. I want Her to form my fetishes. I want Her to addict me to everything She is. Her eyes. Her lips. Her smile. Her voice. Her body, every part of it: I want to worship Her from head to toe. I want to be hypnotised by Her breasts, swaying and bouncing until I collapse into worshipping them. I want to fixate on Her ass, so shapely and perfect that I could stare all day. I want Her to make me stare all day. I want to kneel at Her feet and massage and worship them whenever She as much as points to them.

I want to be aroused by Her always. I want to be aroused only by Her. I want Her to reshape my ideal and fill my world so utterly that no one else in the world can match to Her perfection. I want my pleasure to belong to Her. Only Her. I want Her to forbid me to touch until I am begging, crying, desperate to please, please, please, Goddess, allow me release. I want Her to deny me then, too, until I am silent and obedient, focused not on mine but Her pleasure. I want Her to reward me with release only when I have been perfect. I want my pleasure to only serve as further deepening my submission to Her.

I want to dream of Her. I want to wake with Her. I want Her on my mind every day. I want to sing Her praises. I want to write Her odes. If She sends me, I want to go and show others the joy of serving Her.

I want to be Hers forever. Whether in trance or out of it, I want my purpose as Her perfect servant to be crystal clear in my mind even if there are no other thoughts in it. I want Her voice in my head inexorably until even the thoughts She allows me come as Her words. I want there to be no separation of Her will and my actions. I want to be an extension of Her desires, now and forever. Wherever life may throw me, I want Her control in my mind to never wane.

I live to serve my Goddess. I live to idolise Her. I live to worship Her. I live to obey Her every whim. Goddess is everything.

The siren sings for me

I hear and obey