The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rescue — Part 6

Even though she was having sex with at least one slave, or more usually more than one, every night, Aleksandra didn’t believe that she was becoming a lesbian. And the fact she now slept in the slave-wagon with the five human pets rather than under it, and that she allowed them to pleasure her whenever they wished, failed to convince her that her sexuality was changing. As far as Aleksandra was concerned the fact that she hadn’t performed oral sex on any of the sex-slaves, nor used the strap-on dildos she’d been regularly offered, made the difference.

Alright, what the slaves did to her vagina, breasts and... and her anus with their mouths and fingers was wonderful, or to be more accurate, incredibly wonderful. In fact, and though she would never admit it to anyone, it was much better and much more enjoyable than any sex she’d ever had with a man, including her husband. But Aleksandra was certain that that didn’t mean she had become a lesbian. She simply needed to have sex much more often because, for some unexplained reason, she was so sexually excited all the time, and by the end of each day she was desperate for relief.

Aleksandra wasn’t curious about how it would feel to wear one of the dozen strap-on dildo’s the former owner of the wagon had possessed and were now officially Aleksandra’s. Well, perhaps she was slightly curious, perhaps she did want to know how it would feel to have sex like a man did, how it felt to fuck with a cock, but she would never admit it.

Vendra was having the same feelings, the same desperate need for sexual relief, so Aleksandra had suggested to her friend that she also use the five slaves to give her sexual release. Vendra’s need for release and her lack of satisfaction from masturbation had recently increased rapidly, so she had agreed with Aleksandra’s suggestion, and now she too was serviced each night by the sex-slaves.

And it was Vendra who had brought the news of how difficult and dangerous it would be to traverse the recently reinforced and heavily guarded border at the exposed and open ford they had hoped to use to cross the river. Another place that had once been relatively unguarded by the witches but was now swarming with troops.

This left only one viable alternative, and Vendra and Aleksandra had been discussing that as they moved parallel with the border as it curved around towards their new target. They knew they had only one option left, and though Vendra had been loathed to suggest it there was little or no option but to try it, to attempt to cross the border at the town of Kervel.

Kervel was not a place frequented by those who regarded themselves as genuine members of the resistance unless in desperation. Since the fall of Grent the town of Kervel had become a place of corruption and villainy, where smugglers and those on the fringe of society congregated. Both knew it was risky, but it seemed the only option available.

Then, as it invariably did now, Aleksandra’s thoughts drifted back to sex, and as was becoming equally common, to thoughts of perversions. Ideas and concepts, corruptions and fetishes, the majority of which Aleksandra was certain she had never even heard of, let alone considered. Thoughts that hadn’t been here the day before she had let the slaves cut her hair so short and paint her face so dramatically.

Yet even now they were drifting through her imagination, thoughts of whips, bondage and fetish leatherwear, visions of satin corsets and nipple clamps were in her mind. Thoughts of studded leather gloves to beat women with, stiletto heels to wear while walking on women’s bodies, gags to keep them silent when they screamed in the agony that would excite Aleksandra. All these thoughts were in her mind right now, and these were some of the less severe ones she’d imagined, some were much, much worse.

And what was worse, what really worried Aleksandra, was that she found the thoughts increasingly… exciting. And it terrified her to think that she might act on them, after all, everything she needed to carry out her fantasies were here in this slave wagon, in this room. Well, at least she hoped it terrified her, because the alternative was that she was moving towards carrying out these fantasies.

Aleksandra tried her best to ignore the thoughts, but it was becoming increasingly difficult, she combed her fingers through her dramatically shortened hair. It had been an overwhelming and unresisting compulsion to have her hair cut short in a style very reminiscent of how her husband wore his. She actually felt happy and contented after it was cut, just as happy as she did when she began to paint her face with cosmetics, a routine she continued to follow although she didn’t know why, it was just an overwhelming need a compulsion she had to obey.

Aleksandra needed to sleep, the day had been tiring, attempting to keep ahead of their unseen pursuers was exhausting, but she felt that they were slowly creeping further ahead. And perhaps sleep would still the perverted thoughts crowding her mind, thought’s that she knew were increasing and intensifying by the day.

Aleksandra rolled onto her side on the black satin covered bed and closed her eyes, 3 and 5 wrapped their leather covered arms and legs around Aleksandra, adoringly and lovingly cocooning her. Slowly the thoughts subsided and with the sex-slaves holding and gently caressing her, and with her sex wet with excitement, eventually Aleksandra drifted into a disturbed and fitful sleep filled with dreams of domination, pain and fetish.

* * *

Vendra and Aleksandra were being extremely cautious. They had kept up their observation of the apparently abandoned buildings since dawn, wondering if they could trust their seeming luck. The farm and its outbuildings looked deserted, but they also appeared to be less dilapidated than most of the buildings they’d seen in their headlong charge across what had been the outlying borderlands of Grent.

They were now close to the town of Kervel and the last river crossing into Lindest before the River Helst became too wide and deep to bridge or ford as it flowed toward the sea. During the night they had seen the light of the town’s distant lights illuminating the clouds and now the smoky haze from its fires could be observed Where they lay, observing the ramshackle hostelry, was from a wooded area on the slopes of the rising forested hills that held the River Kelst where it tumbled and foamed, fast flowing through the last of many gorges before it began to quickly widen and slow as it flowed towards Kervel.

Here, as it gradually became closer to the river, the road was busier than it had been, and though they had done their best to avoid getting anywhere near it, they now had little option. The gap between the tree covered hills that rose behind their hiding place and the road, was reducing day by day. So, for the first time since they began their escape, they were forced to be near the road and follow its route.

Aleksandra and Vendra needed somewhere safe to rest and plan their approach to Kervel before they undertook the most dangerous and final part of their journey. The approach to the town of Kervel where it sat butted against the border between Elstrand and Lindest on the bank of the River Kelst. A border town that had once seen trade between the neighbouring countries of Lindest and Grent flow through it, but now survived on the scraps that Elstrand almost begrudgingly allowed it. Kervel, the place that provided their last hope of escaping the conquered lands of Grent, if they could reach it.

“It’s strange,” said Vendra, as the two friends continued their observation from the heavily wooded, rising ground that overlooked the farmhouse.

“What is?” asked Aleksandra.

“Look at the road, from the scouting we’ve done we know that this is a fairly significant route from what used to be Grent’s second city, Trevaston, to the border crossings at Kervel and though it’s obviously quieter since Grent fell, the way is still used. We’ve seen traders, all women of course, we’ve seen soldiers and we’ve seen what are obviously regular patrols. Yet, not one of them has as much as glanced in the direction of what would make a perfect resting place or even a military post. But it’s as if they can’t even see the farmhouse, it’s as if it isn’t even there.”

Aleksandra remained silent as she stared at the road.

“Of course, it could be because those trees and bushes, which by the way only line one side of the road, the side the farm is on, do form a screen to hide the buildings,” said Vendra.

Aleksandra re-examined the road, “You are saying it’s too convenient, too obvious, you are worried it’s a trap.”

“Yes, I am.”

For a while there was silence as the two women continued to look at the farm buildings.

“I’m going down there,” said Vendra suddenly.

“Wait, what if your right,” said Aleksandra as Vendra began to creep forward through the waist high grass that began where the land flattened and the trees and shrubs ended as the lanfdipped towards farm fields.

For a moment Vendra stopped and looked over her shoulder at Aleksandra, “Then I’ll try to remember that I was right when I’m collared and dressed in leather with my face between my new owner’s thighs as I eat her pussy,” she said with a grin.

Vendra disappeared into the gently waving grass as Aleksandra watched intently, trying to spot her friend, grateful that she couldn’t even though she knew Vendra was out there. Suddenly she saw Vendra, her friends black clothing making her difficult to spot in the shadows at the rear of the farm. Aleksandra watched as Vendra cautiously and carefully assessed the situation, making sure it was safe to enter. Aleksandra held her breath as Vendra looked in her direction, then Vendra slowly opened the rear door of the farm and slipped inside.

Aleksandra waited, her eyes fixed on the distant door, her eyes occasionally turning to the road and the carts, wagons and riders using it, but none took the turn onto the heavily obscured farm entrance and track. Time seemed to drag, and Aleksandra began to be convinced that Vendra was right, that this was a trap for the unwary. But suddenly, and with a sigh of relief, Aleksandra saw Vendra step from the back door, raise an arm and wave.

Aleksandra felt a surge of relief, and keeping a low profile to minimise the small risk of being seen from the road, she disappeared into the trees and shrubs, and headed back to where the horses and wagon were waiting.

* * *

Colonel Esta Kernes swore as she read the message that had just been decoded by her adjutant, Lieutenant Den Hestern.

“Did the Track-Shrike have any other message packs?” asked the colonel, “Anything for Sister Tethin?”

“No Colonel, only the one you’ve just read.”

“Very well Lieutenant, ask Sister Tethin to come and see me, compose a reply that I’ve received the instructions and will comply for the Track-Shrike to carry. Imprint the bird on its return destination and get it on its way, they’ll be waiting for a response,” said the obviously irritated colonel.

“Yes Colonel, at once,” replied the lieutenant as she saluted and quickly turned away.

The colonel stood waiting, watching her troops go about their duties as the feeling of irritation and frustration grew. A few minutes later Sister Tethin walked up to the colonel, her black velvet robes brushing the short grass of the camp as she strode with a confidence that belied her age.

“You asked to see me, Colonel.”

“Yes, I’ve just received this,” said the colonel as she passed the young Sister of Torment the decoded message.

The colonel remained silent as Sister Tethin read the dispatch, “So we are summoned,” she said as she passed the piece of paper back to the colonel.

“We are, and by none other than the leader of your order, Her Holiness, the Arch-Abbess of Keln, Candida Renville, and with all due respect to Her Holiness, that scares the shit out of me,” said the colonel.

“Her Holiness does have a certain… reputation,” agreed Sister Tethin, “But the times I have met her I have found her willing to listen to a truthful explanation.”

“I hope you are right Calysa,” said the colonel with a frown, “My detachment will continue the pursuit of the murderers under the command of Lieutenant Den Hestern, as for you and I, we leave in one hour. Please be ready for a fast-paced ride.”

* * *

To Aleksandra it felt both unusual and familiar at the same time, it seemed so long since she had slept under a roof rather than wrapped in her bedroll on the ground, or on the bed in the wagon. Unfamiliar, but definitely pleasant to be once again surrounded by four walls and a ceiling while lying on a large double bed.

Aleksandra luxuriated in the size of the large bed, the visions and dreams she’d been experiencing suddenly unremembered, vague but still present, no longer unpleasant or strange but merely familiar. At the moment no fear nor any worries disturbed her mind, she felt completely relaxed for the first time in many days.

The farmhouse had been deserted, and Vendra’s fears of a trap to lure the unwary had been unfounded. But surprisingly, the interior of the large farmhouse appeared to have survived the departure of its occupants relatively unscathed. That the farm had been rapidly abandoned was beyond question, in some rooms draws were still open, their contents removed or discarded on the floor, and there were the occasional broken ornament, crockery or glass that could not be tidied at the last minute. But to Aleksandra it was obvious that the family had left the house with the thought they might one day return once Grent was liberated.

Aleksandra had considered the fate of the family, from what Vendra and she had discovered it consisted of a husband and wife, two sons and two daughters. Where were they now, had they survived and escaped across the nearby border, or had they been overwhelmed by the speed of the advance of the Witch-Queens armies. If they had been, then it was likely from the family paintings she had seen that the women were now like the occupants of the black wagon, they would now be sex-slaves and the men likely dead.

As she lay on the bed where the farmer and his wife had slept Aleksandra thought about this, realising it could have been her fate as well. But was she really concerned for the missing family, or did she feel a sense of pleasure at the fate that may have befallen the women? The idea that they might now be pleasure slaves, to be used by their owners as they wished without fear of consequence.

Aleksandra licked her lips, her nipples hardening and dampness forming between her legs as she thought about what it would have been like to watch the farmer’s wife and daughters being turned into sex-slaves. To watch as they were dressed in leather and fucked by their new Mistresses for the first time thought Aleksandra her hands drifting beneath the sheet that covered her, stroking across her breasts and her right hand continuing down her stomach.

Aleksandra’s fingers began to caress her wet pussy, two fingers sliding in and out as she frigged herself. Faster than she anticipated, Aleksandra orgasmed, shudders running through her body and moans escaping her lips as she fantasised about the possible fate of the three women.

With a sigh of pleasure Aleksandra looked at her juice covered fingers in the light of the two moons as they shone through the window. For several seconds she considered the glistening dampness then she lifted her fingers to her nose and inhaled, something she had never done before, smelling her scent with pleasure. It was an odour like none other and Aleksandra realised she liked how she smelt; the smell of her pussy was delectable.

Aleksandra looked at her glistening, still wet fingers again and did something she’d never have considered, tentatively she extended her tongue and licked her fingers, for the first time she tasted not only herself but any woman. Aleksandra sighed, it was exquisite, delicious, beyond anything she could possibly have imagined, without hesitation she engulfed her fingers between her lips and licked them, relishing the taste. Aleksandra’s left hand moved downwards, reaching between her legs, her fingers stroking and probing her vagina as she cleaned her own juices from her fingers with her tongue.

* * *

Aleksandra awoke with a jolt, for a few seconds she was disorientated, uncertain of where she was and why a leather gloved hand was shaking her shoulder, then it all came back. Turning she looked at the leather masked face of the sex-slave kneeling next to the bed, her eyes focused on the tag hanging from the ring on the front of the slave’s collar.

“What is it 1, why have you woken me?” she asked in angry tone.

“Forgive this slave Mistress, it would not have presumed to disturb were it not urgent.”

For a few seconds Aleksandra looked at the sex-slave, enjoying the trembling fear she was seeing.

“Spit it out 1, why have you woken me?” she demanded.

1 nervously licked its lips, “The woman you have tasked your slaves with looking after has become… unstable. She begs to see you and threatens injury to herself if she does not. Your slaves are worried she will fulfil her threats.”

“Very well, bring her to me,” ordered Aleksandra, “And I have some instructions for you,” she said with a grin.

There was a look of fake concern on Aleksandra’s face as she looked at the tearful, naked Elyssa kneeling in front of her. As instructed, 1 had brought Elyssa to Aleksandra’s with the help of 4 and the utterly miserable and despondent noble woman was now kneeling in front of Aleksandra with the two sex-slaves kneeling on either side of her.

“Why didn’t you come to me earlier and tell me that you were beginning to enjoy it, Elyssa? You could have told me before mow that you like being ordered to do things, that you adore dressing in leather and latex. I would have been delighted to hear that you like the bondage, that you like being treated like this, and that you enjoy the pain,” said Aleksandra as she stroked Elyssa cheek with her gloved fingers.

“If you had done that when the desire and need began to overwhelm you, I would have understood much sooner and begun treating you how you desperately want to be treated much earlier,” said Aleksandra as she continued to caress Elyssa face.

There was silence as Elyssa looked up at Aleksandra, then she spoke, “I’m sorry, I was scared,” she said quietly.

“I understand that, but from now on you must be completely honest with me, I will expect nothing less. Don’t you feel much better now that you’ve admitted being put into leather and bondage like the slut you really are excites you like nothing else can?”

Elyssa gave a small nod as tears ran from her eyes.

“Now, now, don’t cry Elyssa, it’s all perfectly natural for you to realise you are a completely submissive masochist who wants to be dominated and controlled by women,” said Aleksandra in a comforting tone as she continued to stroke Elyssa’s cheek with her gloved fingers.

“1 has said that you’d make an excellent sex-slave, you certainly have the looks and body to be one, but I can’t turn you into sex-slave, I’m not one of the witches. I can’t perform magic, so I’ve come up with an alternative,” said a grinning Aleksandra.

“From now on I will feed your newly realised masochism and your love of leather, bondage and fetish. From now on you will be a sex-slave in all regards except for one, I cannot alter your mind to twist it into that of a human pet. You will no longer have a free woman’s name, from now on you will be called 6, you will be a pet, a sex toy, just as the other 5 are.”

Aleksandra picked up the studded, black leather collar, identical to the one’s her sex-slaves wore, that 1 had brought her along with the other items she had demanded be brought. For no reason she could explain, Aleksandra had known why Elyssa was so desperate to see her. She had known how this scenario was going to play out before the naked young woman had knelt before her.

Aleksandra grinned as she held the collar just in front of Elyssa’s tear stained face, “This is your collar,” said Aleksandra as she showed the young woman the collar and the disc with the number 6 hanging from the ring on the front.

Elyssa looked at the collar and shuddered with what Aleksandra knew without doubt was pleasure.

“Kiss it and ask me to collar you.”

Without hesitation Elyssa leant forward and kissed the strip of studded black leather, “Please collar me?”

“That isn’t right is it, you know how the other’s talk, how they think of themselves, try again.”

Elyssa licked her lips as she continued to stare in rapture at the studded collar, “Please Mistress, this slave begs you to collar it.”

With a look of triumph on her face, “Bow your head,” ordered the increasingly dominant Aleksandra.

Aleksandra placed the studded collar around Elyssa’s neck and with a click, locked it closed.

“Good pet, you are now my sex-slave,” said Aleksandra as she stroked 6’s face, “And you will be used and abused by me as I see fit.”

6 shuddered with pleasure at the thought of its future life, “So let’s make sure you can’t be mistaken for anything but what you are. I have already required you to dress like a sex-slave, but now I will dress you and make you mine, do you understand slut?”

“Yes Mistress,” answered the renamed Elyssa as she reached up and touched the collar around her neck. She shuddered with pleasure.

Grinning, Aleksandra dressed her new pet in knee high ballet heeled boots and long black kid leather gloves that reached to 6’s biceps. Then Aleksandra fitted a supple, black kid leather mask over 6’s face and fastened the straps and buckle around 6’s head to make it skin-tight across her new pet’s face.

“Much better,” said Aleksandra as she looked possessively at the transformed Elyssa, “Tell me what you are, I want to hear you say it again.”

“This sex-slave is your property, Mistress, it belongs to you,” sighed the sex-slave that had been Elyssa.

Aleksandra laughed, “What a slut you are 6,” she said as she reached out and stroked her new pets leather sheathed face, “You are leaking juices all over the floor and I haven’t laid a finger on you or in you as yet.”

6 said nothing, there was nothing for it say as it knelt with juices from its cunt running down its thighs, “Lick it up,” ordered Aleksandra.

For a moment 6 hesitated, but then it lowered its leather covered face to the floor and licked up the small pool of its own juices.

“You might just make a half decent slave after all,” said Aleksandra as she reached out clipped a leash to the ring on 6’s collar.

“You are untrained, you do not know how to give sexual pleasure to a woman or how to obey without thought or question, the others will teach you these things, they will help you learn how to be a true sex-slave. You will learn to walk in ballet heels, no other footwear will be allowed, and you must never be without them, even when you sleep. You will be pierced as all sex-slaves are, I don’t doubt that you will enjoy the pain it causes, I know that you are as much of a masochist as the other five are,” grinned Aleksandra.

Aleksandra stroked her new pet’s blonde hair, “You will learn everything your fellow slaves teach you, and only I will be the arbiter of your progress. Fail to progress and you and your instructors will suffer. Do you understand my orders?”

“Yes Mistress,” replied 6.

“Good pet,” said Aleksandra as she stood up, feeling entirely comfortable in the six-inch stiletto heeled black thigh boots she wore for the first time, “Get on the bed and spread your legs wide, remain like that.”

Eager to obey but as yet unable to stand in the boots it wore, 6 crawled to the bed and lay on its back with its legs spread wide.

Aleksandra reached out her hand, covered to the wrist in tight black kid leather, without comment 1 reached into the bag it had brought at its owner’s command. Taking out a web of leather straps the sex-slave passed them to Aleksandra and then waited patiently and obediently for its owners next command.

“Very nice, very nice indeed,” said Aleksandra as she looked at what she held.

As it had with the thigh boot’s she was wearing for the first time, stepping into the harness and pulling it up her boot covered legs and securing the straps around her hips felt natural and totally right. The dildo the harness held was double ended, with a feeling of pleasure Aleksandra slid the shorter end into her wet pussy as she positioned the strap-on dildo with what appeared to be practised ease and tightly secured the straps and buckles.

“Nice,” said a smiling Aleksandra as she caressed the long, thick dildo with her gloved right hand, “Very nice indeed, why didn’t I try this before.”

Turning, her hand wrapped around the shaft of the dildo, Aleksandra looked down at her new toy as 6 lay on the bed, its leather covered face looking up at its Mistress as Aleksandra leered down at it.

“Tell me 6, are you a virgin?” asked Aleksandra as she let go of the dildo and climbed onto the bed.

“Yes Mistress,” replied 6, its eye never leaving its owner.

Aleksandra laughed as she knelt between the young woman’s legs, “This just gets better and better.”

To Aleksandra it felt almost natural, almost as if she’d done it before as lay on top of 6, the tip of the dildo positioned at the opening of the former noblewoman’s virgin vagina. Then Aleksandra moved, her hips flexing, her body positioning as if she’d done this many times before, as she slid the dildo into 6’s wet pussy.

6 whimpered with pleasure, then Aleksandra felt resistance as the tip of the dildo pressed against the young woman’s hymen. Aleksandra paused, staring gleefully down at 6’s leather covered face, then with one forceful thrust she drove the dildo into the young woman, rupturing her hymen and taking her virginity.

6 gasped with the sudden pain of being deflowered as she was penetrated for the first time, but the gasp of pain was soon replaced by gasps and whimpers of pleasure as Aleksandra began to fuck her. The dildo slid rapidly in and out of 6’s wet but bloodied pussy as Aleksandra fucked her new property, the other end of the strap-on dildo, buried in Aleksandra’s pussy, exciting its wearer as much as the sex-slave she was fucking.

Grunting and moaning with ecstasy, writhing and shuddering with pleasure, the Mistress and her slave reached shattering orgasms at the same.

* * *

“I could hear you having fun last night,” said Vendra with a grin, “2 and 3 were quite… distracted by the noise.”

Aleksandra returned the grin, “Perhaps you should wear ear plugs in future.”

“Perhaps I will. So, one more night here then we head for Kervel and try to cross the river.”

“Agreed, one more night, then we try to cross, let’s pray our luck holds.”