The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rescue — Part 5

“Shit,” whispered Aleksandra as she looked at the scene before her. The days of careful planning between herself and Vendra, the hours spent masking their passage through the countryside appeared to have come to nought.

A lot had changed as they had made their careful, cautious way towards the border, especially in the last ten-day, but one thing had remained constant. This was their target, this was where they were meant to cross into Lindest and safely return to the refugee camp with their rescued captives. But now, as she looked at what was in front of her, Aleksandra knew that would never happen, they could no longer cross here. Some fifty yards or so from where she was hidden a camp consisting of twenty bivouacs had been set up across the entry to the pass that would lead them out of Elstrand and to safety.

Campfires were burning brightly and lighting the area in the darkness of the still and moonless night with cooking pots hung from tripods above the fires. Around the fires were soldiers in leather armour, their weapons close to hand and ready for use as they ate their food, laughed and chatted. But even though they were obviously relaxed, there was a high degree of attentiveness to their surroundings.

From her hiding place, Aleksandra tried to spot the sentries that she knew would be there. They would be positioned on the outlying edges of the camp, but the combination of the moonless night and the brown leather armour the female soldiers wore meant they were masked from her view.

Aleksandra knew that the brown armour meant that these soldiers were from border protection regiments, they were not, thank The Five Who Are One, outfitted in the black of the Order of the Black Sisters or the red of the Blood Guard. This didn’t mean that the risk they presented was any less, if Aleksandra was spotted and caught she would suffer exactly the same fate as any other woman. She would be interrogated and then enslaved.

Quietly and carefully, Aleksandra began to move back the way she had come, shufflin backwards on her belly through the long grass, The darkness of the night, when both moons had set, and Aleksandra’s black suede clothing, helping to hide Aleksandra as she moved as stealthily as possible towards where she had hidden her horse.

It took Aleksandra almost an hour to carefully retrace her approach to the pass and then cautiously led her horse to what she felt was a safe distance before mounting and riding away from what she thought was the last hope of safety.

* * *

“What happened, Vendra?” Aleksandra asked her friend.

“You’ve been gone for two days, and for two days I’ve had to put up with that spoilt little bitch,” said Vendra furiously, “It’s simple, the stupid bitch wouldn’t do a fucking thing, she expected me to set up the camp, to hunt and search for food, to treat her like fucking royalty. She does it every fucking time you leave, and I’ve had enough.”

Aleksandra took a deep breath, she could feel her anger mounting as she listened to her friend, she’d had an inkling that things were not going well when she was away scouting, but she hadn’t realised it had got this bad. Perhaps it was the frustration she had experienced at finding the pass blocked and inaccessible and the extra time it had taken her to return to the came as she avoided patrols heading towards the border that made Aleksandra’s ire increase so rapidly. She wasn’t certain why, but she knew the resentment and annoyance was of a level she had never felt before.

“Where is she?”

“Fuck knows, but wherever she’s got to you can guarantee it’s to please herself and no one else, lazy selfish bitch. She’d be a fucking sex-slave by now if it wasn’t for us and she still treats us like dirt,” said an incensed Vendrs as Aleksandra felt her anger rising in chorus with her friends. She didn’t know why, but she could tell that the anger she felt was building towards a crescendo.

Aleksandra looked around, her trackers eyes spotting a set of fresh footprints in the grass, smaller and daintier than Vendra or hers, “I’ll be back,” she said, “And don’t be surprised at what happens.”

Following the footprints, the furious Aleksandra soon found who she was looking for, Elyssa was kneeling with her back to Aleksandra picking flowers as the livid Aleksandra quietly approached. Without warning, Aleksandra reached out and grabbed a large handful of Elyssa’s hair and with her suede gloved hand gripping tightly, she dragged the young women to her feet by her hair.

Elyssa screamed in pain and shock as Aleksandra continued her vicious grip on the woman’s blonde hair as she pulled her to her feet facing away from Aleksandra.

“I’m fucking sick of me and Vendra having to organise and do everything while you sit on your pampered arse doing fuck all,” hissed Aleksandra viciously as she forced Elyssa to walk before her.

“Please, I don’t understand,” whimpered Elyssa in pain and disbelief as she staggered forwards, her hands raised towards her head and Aleksandra’s unrelenting grip on her hair.

“It’s not like that, I’ve been helping, you know I have,” pleaded Elyssa as she was forced to walk forward.

“Liar,” screamed Aleksandra, “If it wasn’t for us then you would have been dressed in leather and owned by the witches by now. So, if you’re going to be so fucking useless then I know the perfect place for you.”

Elyssa was crying and continuing to protest as Aleksandra forced her forward, then she stopped, “Get in there,” she ordered as she finally released the grip she had on the young women’s hair.

“No, please,” said a sobbing Elyssa.

“Shut the fuck up and get up those steps,” said Aleksandra as, with a grinning Vendra watching proceedings, she pushed Elyssa towards the steps of the black slave wagon.

Elyssa was staring wide-eyed at the opened door at the top of the four steps, “No, please Aleksandra, I don’t want to go in there with them,” she pleaded desperately.

Aleksandra grabbed Elyssa by the shoulder and pulled the young woman around to face her then there was the sudden loud sound of suede striking flesh.

For a moment Aleksandra was shocked at what she’d just done, as with a look of disbelief Elyssa raised her hand to her face. On Elyssa’s left cheek the reddening shape of Aleksandra’s gloved right hand could be seen as Elyssa’s eyes widened with the shock of being struck.

Slowly, the expression on Aleksandra’s face changed from surprise to a grin, “I told you to get your fucking arse up those steps,” hissed Aleksandra.

There were no tears only a look of amazement on Elyssa’s face as she touched her cheek, her eyes were wide and her mouth open in an ‘O’ of obvious surprise. Silently Elyssa backed up until the back of her legs were touching the steps behind her, she stopped with a jolt and nervously licked her lips.

Elyssa looked at Aleksandra, at the hard and uncompromising look on Aleksandra’s face then she quickly turned and scampered up the steps and through the open door at the top. With a broad grin of pleasure still on her face Aleksandra followed Elyssa up the steps and into the slave-wagon.

The glowing lights embedded in the leather-covered ceiling of the slave wagon shone brightly but were dimmer than the outside sunlight as Aleksandra’s eyes quickly adjusted. In the centre of the wagon a moving pile of leather covered human flesh could be seen as the five sex-slaves fucked each other with unrestrained abandon. Elyssa looked with astonishment at the orgy going on in front of her, but Aleksandra was unsurprised by the sight.

Once again taking a tight grip on Elyssa’s hair Aleksandra looked with contempt at the five slaves.

“Sluts, cease that, hood yourselves and come to me,” ordered Aleksandra.

Immediately the five slaves uncoiled themselves from each other and without comment disappeared through the door into the bedroom come storage area at the front of the slave-wagon. Aleksandra waited patiently as she stood gripping Elyssa’s blonde hair with her gloved right hand then silently the five slaves returned but now each of them wore a tight black leather hoods over their head and faces that left only their eyes and mouths uncovered.

The five sex-slaves fell to their knees in front of Aleksandra, “How may these slaves be of service to their Mistress?” said the slave called 1, as it knelt with its leather-covered face towards the floor of the wagon.

Aleksandra licked her lips as she looked at the kneeling slaves, “This female will be living with you from now on, she is not a slave, but she will be dressed as you are and will be expected to behave and be as obedient as you are, do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress,” said the slave called 1.

“No,” gasped Elyssa, “Please no, you can’t be serious.”

Elyssa screamed as Aleksandra pulled viciously on her hair, “Shut the fuck up, you’ve brought this on yourself. I’m sick of you acting like a nobleman’s daughter when were in such danger so from now on I’m putting you somewhere you can be of less risk to us. Somewhere you can lay about doing fuck all just as you’re obviously used to,” said Aleksandra with a hiss.

“Bring a hood, gloves, boots and handcuffs,” ordered Aleksandra.

Elyssa gasped in shock as one of the slaves quickly stood and disappeared through the door at the front of the wagon while the other four slaves got to their stiletto booted feet and approached Elyssa.

“No,” said Elyssa.

“I told you to shut the fuck up and let them do what I’ve told them to do,” said Aleksandra in a harsh tone as she released Elyssa’s hair.

Aleksandra put her gloved hand in the middle of Elyssa’s back and pushed. Unprepared, Elyssa could only stagger forward into the hands and arms of the four sex-slaves, immediately they grabbed her.

“Braid her hair now,” ordered Aleksandra.

“Yes Mistress,” said 1.

There was a look of shock on Elyssa’s face as two of the slaves held her tightly with their leather-gloved hands while the other two began to work on her hair. There was a low noise and Aleksandra glanced round and grinned as from the door in the leather-studded wall at the end of the slave-wagon the salve she recognised as five returned.

The slave approached Aleksandra as the two slaves continued to fasten Elyssa’s hair into the style that Aleksandra had learned was called a slave-braid. Elyssa had so far shown little resistance, she was obviously in shock, but tears were running down her cheeks, she was shaking and she was sobbing quietly as she stood surrounded by the slaves.

There was silence as the sex-slaves completed their task. Elyssa’s hair, now braided around strips of black leather, hung down to the middle of her back. The young woman’s face was etched with misery as with tear filled eye’s she looked in desperation at Aleksandra.

“Please don’t do this to me,” pleaded Elyssa.

Aleksandra grinned nastily, “Strip or I’ll tell my slaves to strip you.”

Elyssa opened her mouth to speak then saw the hard, unrelenting look on Aleksandra’s face and slowly closed it. With shaking hand’s the terrified and cowed Elyssa began to unfasten the buckles, laces and buttons of her stained white travel clothes.

“Get rid of those rags, she won’t be needing them again,” said Aleksandra as Elyssa finally stood naked and trembling. Without comment one of the slaves, Aleksandra suddenly realised she knew without doubt that it was number three, picked up Elyssa’s clothes, underwear and shoes and carried them from the salve-wagon.

“You know, up to recently I was never attracted to women,” said Aleksandra as she looked at Elyssa as the terrified young woman covered her breasts and pubes with her hands and arms.

“But now,” continued Aleksandra as her eyes roamed over Elyssa’s body and legs, “I think I’ve begun to see things very differently.”

“If the witches had caught you and enslaved you along with those nuns you say were your friend’s you’d have cost a fortune to buy if they’d decided to sell you. Aren’t I lucky to get to see you in leather for free and I am so looking forward to seeing how you look in black leather, so shall we begin,” said Aleksandra as she gestured to the slave she’d dispatched earlier.

“You are going to put the leatherware on and my sex-slaves are going to help you because if you don’t put the leather on I’ll beat you unconscious and the five of them will dress you anyway. The choice is up to you do you want to do it the easy way or the very hard way?”

Elyssa looked in disbelief at what the sex-slave was holding out to her,

“Oh no, oh no, please don’t make me wear those things, please Aleksandra, don’t.”

Aleksandra laughed, “Don’t be so fucking pathetic, you’ve brought this on yourself, I’ve told you that one way or another you will put them on. Now will you do it voluntarily with the help of my... pets or do I have to force you. And by the way you will call me Madam Aleksandra from now on, don’t speak just nod if you understand.”

Tears were running down Elyssa’s face as she looked at Aleksandra then she swallowed and nodded.

“Excellent, now do you want to do this the easy way?”

For a few moments Elyssa stood staring at Aleksandra then she closed her eyes and nodded again.

“Good girl,” said Aleksandra in a condescending tone, “All of you help her put her new outfit on, she won’t be used to wearing these sort of things, and give me the gag and cuffs.”

The slave passed the bondage items to Aleksandra and then walked forward and held out the other things it held in its leather-gloved hands. Elyssa stared wide-eyed at what was being held out to her but made no move to take them.

“Help her put her new clothes on,” ordered Aleksandra with a smirk.

Immediately 1 stepped forward and took the black leather hood that the other slave held and then turned to Elyssa. With practised ease the slave undid the laces down the back of the hood and spread the opening wide. There was a look of utter horror on Elyssa’s face as one lifted the hood and for a moment held it in front of the young woman’s face.

“Please, I don’t want to do this,” she said in a quiet and trembling voice, but the slave took no notice.

Elyssa’s eyes were wide and staring as the slave slid the black leather hood over her head and face then walked behind Elyssa. The slave fed Elyssa’s braided hair through a hole at the back of the hood and then began to fasten the laces. Within a few minutes the laces were fastened, and the black leather hood was encasing Elyssa’s head and face like a second skin.

With a shaking hand Elyssa reached up and touched her leather covered face. Just like the hoods the five slaves wore, the only parts of Elyssa’s head and face that were not covered in black leather were her mouth and eyes.

1 walked back round the stunned, deeply shocked and unresisting Elyssa and took a pair of black leather opera gloves from its fellow slave. There was no resistance from Elyssa as 1 slid the gloves over the young woman’s hands and arms until they were covered from fingertip to biceps in snugly fitting black kid leather. Then the slave called 1 took the boots from the other slave. The boots were thigh length with six-inch stiletto heels and were laced down the back, kneeling down, 1 slid Elyssa’s foot into the right boot and began to lace it up.

Aleksandra was shocked at the way she was feeling and behaving, the enjoyment she was experiencing from being an utter bitch and making Elyssa obey her. She’d heard of women who received sexual pleasure from dominating and controlling others, but she’d never even briefly considered that she could be one of those women. She’d also heard that the sort of woman she was thinking about enjoyed hurting others that they received sexual pleasure from inflicting pain, and that was definitely not something she could contemplate.

But then she remembered how it had felt when she had slapped Elyssa’s face. Aleksandra had to admit she’d enjoyed it. The feel of her hand striking Elyssa’s cheek and the sound of the suede of her glove hitting flesh had been... thrilling.

All this was something to consider, perhaps something to explore further, was she actually turning into a... a dominatrix and a lesbian? Could that actually be happening to her and if it was how was this dramatic alteration to her personality taking place? And, of course, there was another important question, did she actually want to prevent the changes from happening? If she was honest with herself, she simply didn’t know.

Aleksandra’s musings were suddenly interrupted, “Finished Mistress,” said the slave called one.

Aleksandra grinned as she looked at the transformed Elyssa, “That’s better,” she said as she looked at the black thigh length boots, black kid leather opera gloves and the skin-tight black leather hood that Elyssa now wore.

“That’s a much more appropriate outfit for a cunt like you,” said Aleksandra as Elyssa stood unsteadily before. Obviously unused to wearing such extremely high heels the dominated and utterly subdued young woman was being helped to stand by the slaves surrounding her.

Elyssa’s eyes and mouth were wide with shock as she touched her leather hooded face with her gloved hand, Aleksandra laughed derisively at the sight of Elyssa’s obvious discomfort and disbelief.

“I take it you’ve never worn stiletto heels this high or a leather hood before?”

With her gloved fingers still touching her leather covered face Elyssa slowly shook her head, “No Ale... no Madam Aleksandra,” she said quietly, quickly correcting herself.

“Don’t worry, you’ll soon get used to them and all the other black leather and bondage gear I’m going to make you wear. Now hold out your arms,” ordered Aleksandra.

There was no resistance from Elyssa as she extended her leather-gloved hands towards Aleksandra. With a feeling of pleasure Aleksandra placed the leather cuffs around Elyssa’s gloved wrists and buckled them tightly closed. With only a single steel link between the two cuffs there was little Elyssa could do with her gloved hands to prevent anything Aleksandra might have planned for her.

To her own surprise as well as Elyssa’s, Aleksandra reached out and stroked Elyssa’s leather hooded cheek, “Much better, you look so much improved, now open your mouth.”

Elyssa blinked then swallowed nervously, her body shaking with fear as her mouth slowly opened. Aleksandra didn’t hesitate, with a grin on her lips she pushed the ball gag into Elyssa’s mouth and quickly buckled the strap behind the totally cowed Elyssa’s leather covered head.

“From now on you will live here with my slaves, you will dress and use cosmetics just as they do. You will eat, sleep and perform your ablutions with them and you will obey me because I am certain I can think up some much worse and much more painful things for you to endure than just bondage and leather. Do you understand, and do you believe me?” said Aleksandra nastily.

Unable to speak, her eyes wide with fear, Elyssa could only nod.

“You will not leave this wagon without permission from Vendra or myself and when you do you will always be accompanied by one of the slaves. Once again, if you disobey this rule you will be severely disciplined, do you understand this as well?”

Again, Elyssa nodded.

“Very well,” said Aleksandra with a sneer and a look of contempt as she scrutinized the semi-naked Elyssa.

Aleksandra seemed to be looking at Elyssa with new eyes, she was actually admiring the semi-naked, leather hooded woman. There was a grin on her face as she looked at Elyssa’s breasts and then at her pubes which Elyssa was trying hide with her leather gloved hands. But Elyssa wasn’t hiding her pubes well enough and what Aleksandra saw made her grin broaden.

Aleksandra could see drops of moisture on Elyssa’s blonde pubic hair and as she watched a bead of Elyssa’s vaginal fluids began to slowly run down her thigh towards the top of her thigh length boots. Elyssa was obviously intensely sexually excited, despite her vehement protests and resistance Elyssa was enjoying what was happening to her.

“1 and 4 come with me, the rest of you take care of your new room-mate, help her settle in but no fucking,” ordered Aleksandra, as with a last appreciative look at Elyssa, she walked to the hidden door and into the compartment at the far end of the wagon. The two sex-slaves obediently followed their Mistress and then closed the door behind themselves as Aleksandra lay down on the bed and invitingly spread her suede covered legs wide apart. The two sex-slaves looked appreciatively at their Mistress and then began to move forward, but Aleksandra stopped them with a word.

“Wait,” she ordered, “I expected more of you and the others, 1,” she said, “Vendra and I cannot be expected to do all the things we have been doing while you five laze around doing nothing. We need your help, and we aren’t getting it so I will have to make it a command.”

This was not something she had wanted to do but Aleksandra felt she had no option, “From now on you will all help setup and break camp and you and the others will help prepare food and provide water. This is a direct order .do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” chorused the two sex-slaves.

“And from now on you... you will be... punished if you do not obey me, yes punished. Do you understand that as well?” said Aleksandra without the certainty that she actually meant it. The idea of ordering the slaves to obey her would once not have appealed in the slightest but she felt she had no other option, and besides she realised she rather liked doing it.

“Yes Mistress,” said the slaves in unison.

Aleksandra was certain she could detect a note of pleasure in the joint reply at her comments about punishment.

“Good, now eat my pussy and be quick about it,” she ordered.

Eagerly, the two sex-slaves removed Aleksandra’s riding boots and then undid her scuffed and dirty, black suede trousers, “Hurry up,” ordered Aleksandra as she watched the sex-slaves that she now accepted were her property pull down her trousers.

Aleksandra’s black satin thong was soaking wet, she hadn’t had her pussy serviced for three days and her domination of Elyssa had, to Aleksandra’s surprise, excited her hugely. The slaves pulled down her sopping wet thong and tossed it to one side, then their leather covered faces were between Aleksandra’s legs and their mouths and gloved fingers were giving her the pleasure she craved.

Aleksandra groaned with pleasure as she placed her suede gloved hands on the sex-slaves leather hooded heads and pressed their leather covered faces harder against her pussy. Aleksandra was in ecstasy as she writhed on the bed, her sex-slaves eagerly and expertly servicing their Mistress.

* * *

“Well Sister Tethin, it would seem, that we’ve been led on a wild goose chase,” said an obviously angry Colonel Kernes.

“I agree,” said the Sister of Torment with a deep frown, “Both myself and your trackers have been deceived by magical means and that is deeply worrying to me, especially when it is linked to what I experienced in that grove five days ago,” said the young Sister of Torment.

Sister Tethin looked around at the thick fog that surrounded them, it made everything damp and reduced visibility to no more than twenty or thirty yards, “This fog is not natural, I have never known it’s like, to maintain it for six-days over such an area takes great power and exquisite use of the art. Someone is deliberately, and at the moment successfully, protecting our quarry. And please Colonel, call me Calysa.”

The colonel gave a small nod, “You have confirmed my suspicions, Calysa and please call me Esta. Not only did the tracks we followed lead us in the wrong direction, from the interrogation I conducted the fog was the main reason our captives crossed the border and entered Elstrand. They were confused and were lured onwards to cross our path in the belief they were heading along the border and not across it. They were bait for us to chase, noting more or less than a means for us to lose time and distance.”

For a moment, there was silence as the two women looked at the coach and the four bound, gagged and naked women who knelt, shivering and terrified beside the captured coach. Including the coach driver and guard, there had been a total of seven people in the captured coach, the other man had been the husband of the oldest of the four women. In addition to his wife two of the other four women were his eighteen and nineteen-year-old daughters and the fourth woman was his wife’s lady-maid.

Watched by the four terrified and disbelieving women the three men had been executed by the Colonel’s troops before the women were stripped of their clothing and questioned. Now, naked and terrified with large ball gags filling their mouths and their arms held behind their backs in stringently tightened red leather armbinders that were buckled closed from near their shoulders to the tips of their fingers, they awaited their fate.

“So, we start again,” said the priestess.

“Yes, we start again,” replied the colonel.

Sister Tethin nodded, “The females, they will be enslaved.”

“Of course, they’ll be enslaved when we make camp tonight and then used as slave-whores for my troops. Not everyone can afford to buy and own a slave, especially the younger and more junior of my patrol, so it’s only fair that they become slave-whores, available for use at a small cost”

“I want one of them for myself, the mother to be exact,” said Sister Tethin as she looked at the oldest of the four captive women.

“I neglected to bring a slave with me and having a pain-slut to torture will allow me to carry out the devotions to our Goddess that I’m been unable to at the moment. And I prefer my pets to be mature rather than young.”

“Certainly, do you wish to take your pet now, or later when the other three are enslaved?”

“Now, if you would be so good Esta.”

Colonel Kernes gave another small nod, “Lieutenant, bring the female Sister Tethin has chosen and her claiming bag and put the other three in with the rest of the slaves, they’ll be enslaved this evening,” she said to her adjutant.

“At once Colonel,” said Lieutenant Hestern as she quickly walked away.

“You’ve been very quiet Captain Jurven, do you disagree with the assessment we have made?” asked the colonel.

The Blood-Guard captain was quiet for several seconds, “I wouldn’t say I disagree, but what you’re saying… worries me. It means that someone with more magical power than the three of us combined is at best trying to delay us and at worst trying to bring our search to an end. The obvious question is, why?”

The colonel paused, “Your appraisal of the situation is the same as ours, captain,” she said quietly, “We have discussed the possibility that we are being hindered by someone… or something with power so far beyond us that it is almost incalculable.”

“A terrifying thought,” said Sister Tethin, “and one we have deliberately kept from the troops you and the colonel lead. It is hoped that you will agree with us that this information should not be disseminated to the other ranks, imagine the problems such knowledge might cause?”

The captain thought for several seconds, then slowly nodded her head, “I concur, but I would request that should either of you gain further knowledge of what is challenging us so effectively you inform me.”

“Agreed,” said the colonel, then the three fell silent as a scuffling struggling group approached.

Lieutenant Hestern was returning carrying a large black leather sack, behind the lieutenant two of the colonel’s troops, a hard-bitten sergeant and a corporal were half dragging half carrying the woman who was destined to become the Sister of Torment’s personal pain-slut and sex-slave.

The woman was struggling desperately and trying to look over her shoulder at where her daughters and her maid were being led away from the coach they had been captured in. Not paying attention to where she was being taken, the woman had no idea of her fate until Sister Tethin was standing in front of her.

The doomed woman suddenly turned to look at who was standing in front of and as she did Sister Tethin touched the woman’s forehead with a leather gloved finger. Magic flowed and the woman froze in position, paralysed by the Sister of Torment’s powerful magic.

“We will leave you to your prize,” said the colonel as she and the others walked away.

Sister Tethin ran her gloved hands over the immobile woman’s body, caressing her breasts, stroking her face and cupping the woman’s sex.

“You’ll do nicely,” said Sister Tethin as she opened her black leather claiming bag.

An hour later Sister Tethin closed the black leather bag and looked at what she had created. Standing before the Sister of Torment was a figure dressed from head to toe in leather, but the skin-tight leather was black and not red.

What had been a wife and mother was now a sex-slave and pain-slut, the woman’s mind had been wiped of everything that had made her who she was and the sex-slave she been turned into had no memory of ever having been anything else. The black leather suit the new slave wore covered it from the neck down and even had feet and gloves as well as a built in corset.

The corset had been stringently and painfully tightened to reduce the slave’s waist to twenty-inches and its feet were arched agonisingly by knee high black leather ballet-boots forcing it to stand on the tips of its toes as it balanced on the long, needle thin heels of the boots.

The black leather hood that covered its head and face like a second skin, left only the new slaves brown eyes uncovered but let the slave braid that reached down its leather covered back to between its shoulder blades came from a small hole at the back of the leather hood. Sister Tethin clipped a leash to the spike covered, snuggly fitting, three-inch wide black leather collar buckled and locked around her new slave’s neck.

“Follow,” she ordered as she turned towards her tent.

At the end of it’s the leash, the sex-slave obediently and devotedly followed its owner, walking easily in the ballet boots its feet had been adapted to fit, it would never wear any other sort of shoe or boot. As the sex-slave was led past a slave wagon it paid no attention and was unrecognised by the three weeping and bound women who were being surrounded by the eight, curiosity driven sex-slaves the slave wagon contained.