The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Removal of Officer Barry Cronin.

By The Slaver.

The Rain was falling steadily as Officer Barry Cronin climbed out of his pick-up and walked the short distance from the parking lot to the out-of-town condo where his apartment was. He rode the elevator up to the 12th floor. He excited the elevator and walked to the door of his apartment. He slid the key into the lock and opened the door: Barry stepped into the apartment and closed the door behind him.

Once in the hall of the apartment Barry dropped his shoulder case on to the floor; and loosening his tie and undoing the top button of his shirt, he walked through the living area of the apartment into the kitchen. Standing at a kitchen counter preparing dinner was Barry’s husband Grant. Barry walked up behind Grant, he leaned forwards, and kissed Grant on the back of the neck. Grant stopped what he was doing, and turned to face Barry, “Hi, Big boy.” Grant said.

Barry kissed Grant’s neck again and then pulled away from his husband, “Why you cooking tonight, you don’t usually cook Friday nights, it usually takeaway, football on the TV, and then to bed for a good hard fuck of your ass. So why the change?” Said Barry as he loosened his tie some more.

Grant turned and looked at Barry, “I thought we’d have a change to night, after all you’re not on duty till Monday, and it is a holiday weekend. It your favourite Steak and Sloppy-Joes.”

“I’ll open a bottle of that Wine you like so much!” Barry said walked towards the fridge, he had his hand almost on the door handle, when Grant said in a voice that did not quite sound like his normal voice, “Don’t worry, I’ve got you a couple of bottles of that Micro beer you like so much, I’ll have a bottle of spring water.”

Barry turned and looked at his husband, he then walked into the living room and over to the dining table. Barry grabbed his tie and completely removed it from his neck, he dropped it on the floor; he then pulled off his suit’s jacket and hung it on the back of chair in front of him. Barry looked up as Grant come into the room, carrying a tray on which was the meal he had cooked and their drinks.

Once the food and drink were on the table, and both Barry and Grant were seated: Barry reach for a bottle of Micro Beer and downed it in a couple of gulps. He placed the empty bottle on the table, and reached for the next bottle, which he drunk just as quickly, as he had the first. Barry was just about to start on his food when he started to feel dizzy, and then very tired.

Barry looked up at Grant who was just sitting ram rod straight, staring straight ahead. Barry managed to let out a faint grunt, as he slid sideways off his chair onto the floor, he was unconscious before he hit the floor.

Wha… What happened?” Barry groggily asked, as sometime later, he slowly regain consciousness. “Those Micro Beers can have quite a kick to them, especially when laced with drugs” A deep male voice said.

As Barry gathered his thoughts, and his vision cleared, the Police Officer saw a large built man, with a shaved head, full beard, and dressed in an expensive suit leaning over him. Even in his drugged state Barry reconciled the man standing over him. It was Hermes, the Head of a large Mexican Drug cartel, that Barry and his fellow officers of the Police Department had been trying to bring down for months.

Barry was tied to a lounge chair and Grant was sitting in another lounge chair: Grant was untied, but he was butt naked, his legs were spread wide, and a tube sucked steadily on his enlarged cock, and a strange looking Headset covering his eyes and ears. There was dry drool around the corners of Grant’s mouth. “Grant! What the hell is going on?? Grant get help!” Barry yelled.

“He cannot hear you. In fact, Grant has not been really hearing you for some time now; not since he started going to therapy: at your suggestion was it not? To be more specific, Grant has been gone since his first therapy appointment.” Hermes explained.

“Hermes, for fuck’s sake, let us go. What the hell is this?” Barry was filled with a mixture of rage, and dread.

“Officer Cronin it’s very simple. I run a very particular organization, other than the one for which the law enforcement services of half the country, are looking for me. This particular organization of mine, targets high valued men for a very special slave market. While looking into your background, with a view to removing you, I learned about your husband. Once I saw the photos, of your husband; I saw your husband had potential, I mean, just look at him! Like you, Men are my thing, I can see his, and also your appeal, even though you’re both not straight. So where was I, ah yes, the clients made an order, stating their wants and need in their Slave, and I fill that order.”

Barry pulled at the bonds holding him to the chair; but the Leather straps would not give. Hermes smiled at the struggling Barry and continued to talk. “In Grant’s first season, in my alter ego of Dr. Weiss, I placed Grant into a nice relaxing state of hypnosis and browsed his mind, after I learned he was already being used by men, and liked it, Grant’s fate was sealed. You see I charged a heavy premium for my services, but I also stand to make a shit load of money with the slaves before they are sent to their new Owner.”

Barry still struggled against his bonds, still smiling Hermes carried on, “Then, after that first appointment, I had him come back to me, in my alter ego, once a week for the last three weeks…” Hermes calmly explained.

“You piece of shit! That’s my husband! He is a person, not an object!” Barry yelled at Hermes furious. Grant let out a loud grunt, the sort of grunt you made when you nut: Grant thrust his hips forwards and let out another grunt as he nutted yet again.

“Not anymore he is not. You see the program has burned all of Grant away, at this moment he is MULE 15, for the past three weeks he has made the trip over the border, and back to the U.S, twice a week, full of top-grade drugs. But every soon he will become Sl-83, that is unless his new owner assigns him a new name. I had to keep some of his personality for a while because you see, Officer Cronin, you would have smelt a rat, while I was making plans for your removal. You see, I usually arrange for the men I take to be, straight, single, and without any ties, the products are then taken to Miami, and processed, but I needed a different approach to reach you. You see, once Grant is done, this is his final processing! I will place that headset on you, and by Sunday, you won’t remember your husband or your life.”

“And you think I won’t fight? I’m a Police Officer, for Fuck’s sake! You think I’ll simply give up?!!” Barry screamed. “I’ll have the whole fucking Police Force down on you like a ton of Fucking bricks!”

“I admire your spirit; it honestly makes you look very sexy. Now for some perspective, if 6 one-hour sessions of hypnotism, over three weeks were enough to make your husband drug and betray you, what do you think I can do with you in a full holiday weekend? Oh, and let’s not forget about that helmet on Grant’s, now empty little head. I also know that no one in the Police Department, the whole city, or state, in fact, have any inkling that you are Gay and have a Husband. So how are you going to explain what was happening here, and about Grant, even if you could get free and escape?”

As Barry glared daggers at Hermes and tried to get free from his bonds, Hermes’s cell phone, made a notification ping. “It appears that the process is over.” Hermes turned and moved over to Grant, he removed the tube from Grant’s cock, and the helmet from his head; Grant looked vacant, the look like the lights were on, but no one was home. He got up, did not say one word, Grant signed some papers that Hermes held out to him, then he walked into the bedroom, Hermes followed behind. A few minutes later, Grant and Hermes came out of the bedroom. Grant then walked out of the apartment, now in lingerie, Silicon cock-cage and high heels, at 3.30 in the morning: outside Grant climbed into a white panel van, which then drove off into the night.

“How rude… He didn’t even say goodbye, to you?” Hermes taunted Barry, poor Cronin, he could not believe it, Grant never even looked at Barry. Grant just left, not even saying one word.

“I will…” Barry began in a movie style threat—“What? Find me? Kill me? Save Grant? This isn’t the movies, Officer Cronin. This is real life, and your life is about to change.” Hermes interrupted Barry, an evil tone to his deep voice.

As he placed the headset on Barry’s head, Barry cried out for help, so much so that Hermes had to forcibly ball-gagged Barry. As Barry struggled to free myself, deep relaxing music flooded into his ears, slowly melting Barry’s fury, after 45 minutes Barry was not fighting and angry anymore, Barry was peaceful and tranquil. As more words began to appear, Barry learned that he was opening, up, and that he needed to obey with those thoughts in his head and ears, the Police officer suddenly felt so much relief that his cock began to stiffen. To Barry, it now meant it was nice to stop thinking, to simply carry out orders and think only what he was told to. For the next 60 hours Barry was told, and he learned to understood that his pride and ego needed to be gone, and his beliefs were wrong. Barry just needed to do as he was told. It was better to serve. Near the end Barry was asked to think about his life, Grant his husband, his family, friends, job, ambitions and desires, and then to concentrate them all in his balls, all of them. And then suddenly, loud and clear one word rung out: “CUM.” After almost 72 hours of mental teasing, Barry lost control; the office erupted and with it all that had been Office Cronin become a white warm mess in his trousers and Leather jock.

Hermes smiled as he finished his coffee and gazed upon Barry; the Officer had cum his brains over the last 20 minutes ago, a string of drool stained his beard and clothes. As Hermes removed the helmet from Barry’s head; Hermes saw that Barry had a braindead look on his face, Hermes then removed the Leather straps binding Barry to the chair.

“How do you feel MSS-1?” And just like that former Officer Cronin, become MSS-1.

“Thank you for erasing my worthless thoughts, ambitions and desires from my worthless mind. I am here to service and obey. How can slave MSS-1 be of use to you, Master?” Cronin, eagerly replied, but in a low flat voice!”

“Good, very Good. Do you know who Officer Barry Cronin is, Slave MSS-1?” Hermes asked, grinning from ear to ear.

“No Master” Cronin replied, “I had never met anyone call Officer Barry Cronin before!”

“What about this man?” Hermes asked holding up a picture of Grant, who seemed, very briefly, vaguely familiar to Barry—“Do you know this man, MSS-1?”

“No Master” Barry responded mindlessly, his empty cock and balls twitched slightly.

“Wonderful, very good, slave MSS-1. You have the honour of being my first MULE, and personal Sex- slave, after years of making, Mules for the Cartel, and Sex-slaves for others I figured I’d treat myself. Hence the name MSS-1, MULE SEX SLAVE 1. What do you think slave?”

“I don’t think Master. It’s not allowed. I just obey” The programmed Barry replied, in a pleasurably way that made his cock twitch again. “Excellent! Hermes said, rubbing his hands together.

“Now slave, drop the trousers, get rid of the jock. And then bend over the dinner table, slave!” Hermes said, “Yes Master” Barry replied like a mindless piece of man-meat, he lowered his trousers, pulled off his jock and bent over the table. Without any lube, Hermes slid his hard, beer can thick 12″ manhood into Barry’s tight virgin whole, Barry took it like the cock whole he now was.

“Do you like my cock slave?” Hermes asked as he, ass fucked the former Officer silly “Yes Master” Barry obediently replied taking, the glorious pounding of his ass, by Hermes’s monster cock. Barry’s eyes rolled up into his head, as after some time being fucked hard by Hermes; Hermes’s cock hit that magic spot deep inside Barry. A few seconds later, Hermes nutted deep inside Barry, before pulling out.

“Oh slave, sign those documents.” Hermes commanded as he zipped himself up, and Barry obeyed, he signed with a faked signature on divorce documents dissolving his marriage to Grant. Barry also signed documents that transferred all his legal decision making abilities to his Master, Hermes. Nothing Barryered anymore, too Barry, but too just obey. “And now sleep!” Hermes ordered, tapping Barry on his forehead, Barry instantly fell asleep; he slid off the table into a heap on the floor. Smiling, Hermes left Barry in a heap on the floor, as he left the room to grab some sleep before sending Barry off on his first Mule run across the border.

A short while later, Hermes returned, Barry was still laying in a heap on the floor by the table. “And wake!” Hermes ordered snapping his fingers, Barry snapped to attention, “How may your slave be of use?” Barry replied in the manner that only a braindead slave could.

Hermes placed a bag he had over his shoulder on the table, and took out a 5″ chrome cylinder, which was made from hardened plastic and inserted it into a hard latex butt-plug. “Strip and Kneel” Hermes ordered,

Barry instantly complied, in a few seconds he was butt naked, and on his knees. Hermes unzipped his trousers freeing his glorious 12″ cock: without a single word he slid it into his slave’s mouth. Barry could barely react as his mouth was forcefully, and roughly fucked, another part of his programming kicked in, in a daze Barry began massaging his owner’s gorgeous, large hairy balls. After, sometime Hermes grabbed Barry’s head and held it tightly in place; he grunted, and then filled Barry’s mouth with his warm, creamy, godly nectar. After he had stopped Cumming, Hermes pulled out of Barry’s mouth, and then slid the butt-plug into Barry’s mouth, he rubbed the butt-plug around his own cum in Barry’s mouth. Then Hermes pulled the plug out of Barry’s mouth. Then he pulled Barry to his feet, bent him over, and then buried the plug deep inside of Barry’s ass.

2 hours later Barry arrived back at his own apartment, after he had been to the Police department: and in no uncertain teams had told his boss that he was quitting the Police was of now, and that his boss could stick the job where the sun doesn’t shine. Barry then turned about, and just walked out of the office: his former fellow officers watched silent and opened mouthed as Barry walked out.

Barry was sitting at the Breakfast bar drinking coffee when as if he was being tracked through his phone, it began to ping.

“Hello?” Barry said putting down his coffee mug. “PACKAGE DROP” Hermes’s voice said. Barry’s eyes glazed over. He walked zombie like out of his Apartment, climbed into his beat-up pick-up and drove 346 miles across the border, to meet a middle-aged Hispanic man. Without a word Barry went with the Hispanic man to a room in a local Motel, there he undressed removed the butt-plug and offered it to the man. The Hispanic men removed the chrome cylinder, and from the cylinder the man removed a large amount of money. A large amount of drugs was then placed in the tube. Before the plug was put back in his ass; Barry was fucked brainless, like the toy he now was. Barry then returned home with the plug back, deep in his whole, a sore ass and his belly full of cum.

Back in the U.S later that night, “No blood. No witnesses. No mess. A true success. Untraceable.” Hermes smiled, to himself as he fucked Barry’s ravaged whole.

THE END: