The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Remote Override”

by ”URN My Power”

1.

Jago was bored. His mom was watching the news in the living room. The only other TV in the house was in his parents’ room, where his little brother was watching Pokémon, a vile, insipid waste of good airwaves and a perversion of the Anime style, in Jago’s opinion. His sister was on the computer, working on a term paper, and she wasn’t showing any signs of finishing within the next seven hours. He had read all of the two hundred and thirteen books in the house at least twice, and there was no sign that he was going to get enough money freed up to buy a new one. As it was, he didn’t have the money to get gas to go anywhere. What he had had to be used to get him to and from school and work.

Jago had a monstrous stack of folders which contained numerous stories he had written, but had not had the time to type up, due to the fact that his mother practically monopolized the computer, except when a term paper was due. Unfortunately, Jago had finished high school the year before, and was only living here so he could save up the money he needed to move elsewhere. So he didn’t get much computer time.

The result was that Jago spent a great deal of his time bored. So he wrote stories in various folders and notebooks. And when he was out of paper, like now, he either acted out the story as quietly as he could in his room (an activity which had resulted in a great deal of teasing from his siblings, who liked to sit outside his room and listen, then burst in and yell “Who’re you talking to?") or he slept. Since he lived in a trailer house which conducted sound like no other dwelling in existence, and there was little chance that he was going to get away with playing one of his four CDs, which he had bought during the happy times when he could put his money somewhere besides his gas tank and his savings account, while his sister was doing homework, Jago had decided to sleep.

This particular dream was quite strange. He was well aware that he was asleep, and he was in a church. Someone had his arm around his own. He looked down.

Shit!! Where did those come from! he thought. There, staring him in the face, was a pair of big, perky boobs...and a bouquet...and a white wedding dress. He glanced back at the man, whom he recognized as Dr. Gilley, and glanced in the man’s glasses. The face reflected in those glasses was the face of the doctor’s daughter, Kari. Jago glanced toward the front of the church, where he found a young man waiting in a tuxedo, with a priest and several others. Jago panicked and ran from the church as fast as Kari’s body could run in high heels. He found Kari’s car, and the spare key hidden under the back left fender in a magnetic box. He unlocked the door and climbed in, heedless of the fact that the dress was slammed in the door. He gunned the engine and left a trail of smoking rubber in the church parking lot.

“What the fuck is going on?” Jago asked, hearing Kari’s voice. Flashing red and blue lights in the rear view mirror alerted him to the presence of a cop behind him, and the fact that he was going well over a hundred and fifty miles per hour...through a school zone...at night. And he didn’t have Kari’s driver’s license. Panicking, Jago slammed the brakes. The cruiser slammed into his backside (the bastard shouldn’t have been following so closely anyway, in Jago’s opinion), and the car spun out. When it finally came to a stop, Jago felt Kari’s mind reassert itself somewhat. She began to cry. The officer came to the window as it was rolled down and saw a young woman in a wedding dress crying her eyes out.

“Ma’am, I’m sorry to have scared you, and I know you must be in a big hurry to get to your wedding and all, but you really can’t be tearing through town at night like that. You know you’ve got your skirt slammed in the door there?” Jago’s stronger will reasserted control over the body and he opened the door, brought the trailing bit of skirt inside, and shut it again. “Need a tissue?” Jago nodded, and the officer went back to his car and got some tissues. Jago blew his/Kari’s nose and wiped his/Kari’s eyes, then thanked the officer and apologized for having gone so fast. “No problem, Ma’am. Just be more careful, and watch your speed. Where are you getting married, anyway?”

“Kirvin.” Jago said, pulling a town name off the top of his head.

“I’d better let you go, then. But watch your speed. ‘Round this time of year, deer cross the roads at night, and one of those can really mess up your car.”

“Thanks. I’ll be careful.” The officer was about to walk away, then he turned back.

“Oh, and don’t slam your brakes when you’re going really fast.” he said. “I couldn’t avoid hitting you.”

“That’s why tailgaters should be drug out on the street and shot.” Jago said, rolling up the window and restarting the car. By the time the officer realized what he had said, he was gone. He was back in town, and knew his way around. He could get home, find out what was happening at home, and the appearance of a mysterious young hottie in a messed-up wedding dress would certainly be a surprise to his family. He drove to his house at fifty-five miles per hour. There was someone riding his back bumper. He slammed on the brakes. The idiot barely avoided a collision, and spun out. Jago kept going until he reached his house. He went into the shed and found the spare key, then he went to the front door and unlocked it.

“May I help you, miss?” his mom asked.

“I just need to see Jago.” he said.

“I think he’s asleep right now.” his mom said. “Do I know you?”

“Probably not.” Jago said, stepping inside. “This is really important.” He moved down the hall to his door. He opened the door and went inside. He felt a little odd looking at his sleeping form on the bed. “Weirdest dream I ever had.” he muttered as he closed the door. “Might as well have fun with it.” He gently moved his sleeping form from the bed, laying himself on the floor, his head propped on his Batman floor mat, suitably rolled. He then locked the door and began to remove the wedding dress. He slipped the panties down to the floor and stepped out of the shoes. He stood there for a minute, admiring Kari’s lovely body in the full-length mirror. The lovely, Mexican features, the tan skin with no tan-lines, the lovely, dark hair and dark eyes, the full, pouty lips. Now for the fun. He opened a defunct built-in chest of drawers and pulled a twenty-foot length of nylon rope from the bottom drawer, and his four inch blade pocket knife from the top. He cut three short pieces and lay them on the bed. Then he cut another piece longer than the others and tied his college bookbag to the end, running the rope around his bedpost while his bookbag sat on the right top corner of the bed. He dug in his working chest of drawers and pulled out an odd sock that had no mate, and stuffed it in his/Kari’s mouth. He tied his/Kari’s feet to the bedposts at the foot of the bed, then tied the right hand to the bookbag and the left hand to the other bedpost. Then he shoved the bookbag off the bed, and it fell to the floor. He had often dreamed of having Kari bound and gagged on his bed, but never so vividly...and never from her point of view, doing the binding in the third person. He closed his/Kari’s eyes...

When he opened his eyes, he realized he was on the floor. He sat up, and a rumpled wedding dress was at his feet. He stood, and what he saw gave him an erection. Kari Gilley was actually lying there, naked, tied spread-eagle to the bed with a big sock in her mouth. Fortunately, the sock was clean. Kari had a look of confusion on her face.

“Do you have any idea what happened?” he asked her softly. She shook her head. “Would you like me to take the sock out of your mouth?” She nodded. “Promise not to scream?” She nodded. He took the sock out of her mouth.

“What’s going on?” she asked, her eyes blurring with tears. It’s like I had someone else in my body.”

“The last thing I remember was having this really weird dream where I was...you.”

“That was you controlling me?” she asked. “Why did you tie me up?”

“I thought it was just a dream. I’ve dreamed of having you tied up several times...but never from your point of view. And you never did the binding. Well, okay, one time, I think, I dreamed you had tied yourself up for me.”

“I’m sorry, Jago, but I’m in love with someone else. I was going to marry him until you astrally projected yourself into my body and freaked out.”

“Sorry. This whole astral-projection thing is new to me. I’m not even sure how I did it.”

“Would you mind untying me?” Kari asked. “Maybe between the two of us we can come up with an explanation for this that won’t sound crazy.”

“You got cold feet all of a sudden, freaked and peeled out in a smoking blaze of glory.” Jago said. “You were chased down by a cop, you freaked, slammed the brakes and he slammed into you. You spun out, and when you came to a stop, you broke down and cried. You talked the cop out of the ticket and went over to a friend’s house for advice. What’s the big deal?” Jago had by then cut her wrists free and was working on the feet.

“Sounds good to me.”

“Opened a can of whup—...um, tushie, on that situation.”

“It’s okay, Jago.” Kari said. “I cuss sometimes too. I’ve even got a few packs of cigarettes in the car.” Jago wanted so badly for her to say she wanted to quit. “But I want to quit.” She looked surprised at what she had just said. “Where did that come from?” Jago got the final rope cut, and she unwrapped it from her foot. She was reaching down to pick up her dress when Jago got the idea that maybe he could still make her do things. He concentrated hard, and she stopped, then stood back up and put her hands behind her head. “Jago...stop it...please?” He forced her to keep her voice down. He had her dance for him.

What do you see in that guy? he wondered.

“My husband-to-be is a nice, rich guy who’s into all kinds of fun, freaky stuff in the sack.”

“You heard me?”

“You’re in my head, and you directed the thought at me.” Kari said. “Now please, Jago, let me go.” Jago let her move on her own, as long as she didn’t try to reach for the dress.

“The problem with marrying someone for kinky sex is that sex eventually dries up.” Jago said. “And sure he seems nice, but that’s his public face, the one he uses to impress you. What happens when you get used to each other and the masks come off and he devolves into a jerk? All you’re left with then is the money. I can’t promise you a fancy car for every day of the week, but I can promise you that no matter what, I’ll always be honest. I would expect you to do no less, and to expect the same of those you become involved with. And I guess I’ve satisfied my naugty curiosity.” He let her go, all the way. She reached down and grabbed her dress, but hesitated before putting it on. She seemed to be considering what he had said. He could hear her voice in his head.

How well do I really know Greg? she wondered. She set the dress down on his bed. “Do you have something I could borrow?” she asked. He handed her her underwear and then pulled a T-shirt and stretch pants from his dresser. She thanked him and put on her panties, then the stretch pants. She chuckled a little at what was written on the shirt. “When I woke up this morning, I had one nerve left, and you’re getting on it.” she read. “Cute.”

“I’m glad you like it.” Jago said. She unlocked the door and headed outside. Then Jago remembered the damage to the car. He followed her outside, where he found her looking at the back end.

“It’s not bad.” she said. “Just the bumper.”

“Okay.” Jago said. “Look, Kari, I’ve put you though a lot. Would you like to stay a little bit and have some hot chocolate?”

“I’d like to, but I’ve really gotta be going. I’ll come see you later, okay?”

“Okay.” Jago said, though he really wished she could stay.

“On second thought, maybe it couldn’t hurt to have a little something to calm my nerves.”

“That’s just what I was thinking.” Jago said. He led her back into the house. They talked for a while as Jago boiled some milk. He put hot chocolate into two mugs and poured the hot milk over that. He let Kari use his favorite mug, which had once been his grandmother’s coffee mug for when she played bingo. It had “Life’s a Bitch” written on it in big, red letters. She had given it to him after her first stroke, when she could no longer play bingo.

As they talked and sipped their cocoa, Jago wondered what had made Kari change her mind. He guessed it was the weird power he seemed to have developed. The ability to remote-control people, it seemed. He wondered if he could get her to sleep with him without her knowing he was controlling her. He decided to try it...slowly at first, so she wouldn’t notice. He closed his eyes and tried to peer into her mind. He could hear her thoughts, sense her emotions. He found that she was a little turned on by the power he had shown earlier. He focussed on that, turning it up a little, letting it grow gradually. He noticed her face grow flushed, her breathing grow heavier, her pupils dilate. She whimpered a little. Her eyes told him everything he needed to know. He led her out to her car and asked her to drive somewhere they wouldn’t be observed.

“I want you to control me. Force me to do it.” she said.

“Why?” Jago asked.

“Because it really turns me on.” Kari said in a low, husky voice. Jago shrugged and made her start the engine, back out of the parking space he’d taken earlier when he’d been in control of her body, and then head down the sugar-sand driveway to the farm-market road. He allowed himself a glimmer of satisfaction as he had her head down the road in the direction of a lake lot her family owned, whose location he found in her mind. Controlling her body was easy, and he even found out how to subvert her consciousness entirely, making her an unattached appendage—a remote-controlled toy. The subtleties of controlling her mind without arousing her suspicion was even more challenging. He didn’t mess with her arousal level any more. The way he had set things in motion kept her hot as a cattle brand anyway. He did, however, open her up to new experiences. He expanded on the arousal she got from his control over her by making her want to be controlled, to be dominated, to be...enslaved. Then he watched as her natural thought progression expanded on his tweaking, like watching the ripples from a stone dropped in a lake.

Finally they arrived, and she showed him in, unlocking the door with a key her family kept under the doormat. She led him inside the camper and disassembled the dining booth. Jago quickly discovered that the booth collapsed into a bed. He closed the door. She looked at him expectantly, waiting to feel his psychic coersion. He didn’t keep her waiting long. He made her pull off the shirt she was wearing, followed by the shoes and sweat pants. He made her take off her panties and smell how wet they were. Her juices glistened on her legs as she stood there. He looked in a closet and found some rope. He cut off a piece and had her turn around and hold her hands behind her back. He turned her back around and had her get to her knees. He made her unzip his fly with her teeth, though he had to undo the button himself. She pulled down his underwear with her teeth and his cock sprang out. She licked the head and it jumped, causing her to jump as well. Jago laughed.

“You’re the one who wanted it this way.” he reminded her. He made her take it in her mouth. She moaned with pleasure as she tasted his precum in her mouth. He worked her in closer, preventing her from gagging as he moved down her throat. Soon she had her nose buried in his pubic hair. He’d never had a blowjob before, so he didn’t last long. As he came, he made sure she came too. He sat down to catch his breath, and before long he was hard again. He made her get to her feet and drape her self as best she could over the bed. He put his throbbing cock next to her wet, quivering slit. She moaned in anticipation. He slid into her easily. She was tight, but so wet he had no difficulty sliding in. He hilted himself, causing her to cry out with pleasure. She was enjoying her domination more than Jago would have thought possible. She was about to come, but Jago forced her to hold back. He tormented her with pleasure until he was ready, then he let her come, and he magnified the orgasm. She thrashed and bucked and screamed and tears leaked from her eyes because she had never had an orgasm so powerful, even during her naughty days when she used to masturbate.

As Kari lay passed out from her experience, Jago looked deep within her mind and found what he guessed to be her core consciousness. He made it so that she would desire repeat performances in the future, and would find herself unable to come with other men. She would come to realize that if he could control her body, he could control her mind as well, and she would want him to experiment on her, to alter her into a reflection of his own desires.

For now, he let his little puppet rest. Tomorrow was going to be a big day. Tomorrow, she would break up with Greg, and submit herself entirely to him. Tomorrow, he would teach her to call him Master. And maybe, just maybe, tomorrow he would take a second woman, and alter her and Kari so they were incapable of jealousy. And he would teach Kari to do girls as well. But that was tomorrow. Tonight, he was tired. He undid Kari’s bonds and put her up on the bed. He found a blanket and covered them both up. One of the former booth’s cushions became his pillow, and he propped her head on the other. He stroked her hair as she slept, and eventually drifted off to sleep as well.

2.

Jago accompanied Kari to work the next day. Just as he had thought, Greg showed up to ask about the night before. Jago assumed control of his puppet so she wouldn’t forget her lines.

“What happened last night, Kari?” Greg asked.

“I panicked.” Jago made Kari say. “I was really scared. I got pulled over because I was going so fast. I managed to talk the cop out of the ticket, but I was so ashamed I couldn’t go back and face you, so I went to a friend’s house.”

“Which one?” Greg asked. “All our friends were at the wedding.”

“That’s where you’re wrong.” Jago/Kari said. “I’m never out of friends. It turns out Jago was a better friend than even I thought. He helped me figure out something really important.”

“And that is?”

“That I’m not really ready.” Jago/Kari said. “How well do we actually know each other, Greg? I mean besides sexually.”

“What do you mean?” Greg asked.

“I mean, do we really know what makes each other tick? What happens when the masks come off and we get comfortable with each other?”

“Well, um...”

“And what the hell makes you think you’d like the real me?”

“Kari...I’ve never heard you talk like this.”

“That’s the problem. Jago taught me that honesty is extremely important in a relationship. I’ve watched my mouth around you, but around my friends and my family I curse something fierce. I have two packs of cigarettes out in my car. You’re asthmatic. I could never smoke around you because I was afraid you’d have a respiratory arrest. I get pissed if I hear about somebody getting off on a technicality. You remember the time you requested “Somewhere Out There” and I went to the bathroom? It’s because it used to be my sister’s favorite. You never even knew I had a little sister that drowned when she was little, did you? You never asked. I don’t like country like you do. I’d rather listen to Eminem than Garth Brooks. I put up with it because I wanted you to fuck me. This is me. So you see how important it is to be honest, don’t you? So be honest with me, Greg. Do you really think we’re ready to get married?”

“I guess not.” Greg said sadly. “I guess I was just tired of sneaking you out of the house to bang you. You’re absolutely right.”

“I’m sorry, Greg.” Jago had Kari say. “I guess we should have become friends before we became lovers.” Then, Jago reached out and tweaked Greg’s mind.

“Listen, Kari, you’re absolutely right about us. But you can’t start a new life on minimum wage.” He pulled out his checkbook and wrote a check to her. “This’ll get you started. Thanks for putting this in perspective for me. It doesn’t hurt as much now.”

“I’m glad we had the chance to talk.” Jago had Kari say. Greg walked away, and Kari left her counter and sat at the table where Jago waited. “Look at this.” Kari said, Jago having released his hold on her when Greg left. “I haven’t seen this many zeroes since ‘Revenge of the Nerds.’” Jago chuckled.

“He always did try to solve all his problems by throwing money at them.” Jago said. “I bet if you went out to your car you’d find that he used his key to your car to put a check in the seat to pay for the damage to the car when the cop slammed your backside.”

“You know, Jago, I’ve been thinking. I bet if you wanted to, you could control people’s minds just like you’ve been controlling my body. Want to try it after work?”

“Sounds like a plan.” Jago said. “I must admit that some people would find it a little hard to believe that you were so willing to let me experiment on you.”

“Well who cares about ‘some people?’” Kari asked.

* * *

Kari lay on her bed, quivering with anticipation. She was very aroused as she lay there dressed in a skimpy harem costume she had bought that afternoon after work. Jago placed his hands on her head, and she closed her eyes, completely open to any changes he wanted to make. He looked around in her mind until he found what he was looking for. Jealousy. Hatred. Those emotions that helped no one, that caused only harm. One by one he uprooted them and disposed of them. He tweaked her willingness to experiment, inflated her obedience, increased her desire to please him, deactivated her gag reflex during blowjobs, increased her devotion and the arousal that came with being controlled, and increased his own importance in her life. Finally, when that was finished, he commanded her to call him Master when they were alone and she was sure no one could hear her. When she opened her eyes, the new, improved Kari smiled up at her Master and awaited his command.

“Kneel before me, Kari.” he said. She rolled off the bed and got to her knees. Jago whipped out his cock and told her to suck him off. She eagerly took his cock down her throat. She swallowed his spunk in two lovely gulps, and Jago used his power to make her come. “So how does my devoted little sex slave feel?” he asked.

“Wonderful.” Kari replied, gazing up at him with an unquenchable hunger in her eyes.

“Good.” Jago said. He made her stand up, and he held her close, gazing into her eyes. “You’re mine now, you know.”

“Yes, Master.” Kari said.

“Do you think your old self would have minded?”

“No, Master.” she said. “I’ve wanted something like this to happen since last night at the lake lot. I never imagined being controlled was such a turn-on for me.”

“Well, my little sex-toy, this is the beginning of a happy life for you.” he said. Kari squealed in delight.

3.

Having fully claimed Kari, Jago felt there was nothing he couldn’t do as long as someone nearby was making the decisions, so he could alter them. He walked into a pet store and went to the collars. He found one that would fit around Kari’s neck, and got four that could go around her wrists and ankles. There was a tag-engraving machine in one corner. Jago programmed the machine to put Kari’s name on one side of the tag, and the words “Property of Jago” on the other. He paid for his purchases and was about to walk out when he noticed a lovely young she-cop walk into the store.

“Hello, officer.” he said. “Crush the spirits of any lawbreakers lately?”

“’Fraid not.” she replied. “They keep getting off on technicalities. It seems like every time I arrest someone, their sleazy lawyer gets them off. It’s really frustrating.”

“I understand completely.” Jago said. “Would you like to talk about it when you’re off duty?”

“I am off duty.” she replied. “I’m just here to get a rawhide bone for my sister’s dog.”

“Okay, then.” Jago said. He waited by the door while she got the bone (and five collars matching the ones he had just bought, thanks to a little subtle manipulation on Jago’s part), and they walked out together. They went to a little coffee shop Jago knew, and they talked while Jago covertly altered her mind.

“I want to thank you for listening to me all this time.” she said.

“Oh, it was no problem.” Jago said.

“No, I mean...let me thank you...somewhere more private.” She drove him to her apartment, and once the door was locked, Jago took control. Under his power, she sucked cock like an expert. He forced her into demeaning and humiliating positions. And she loved every minute of it. “I don’t know how you did this,” she said when it was over, “but thank you. I’ve never been so hot...never enjoyed it so much.”

“Remote-controlling your body is only the beginning.” Jago said. “If you want, I can literally change your mind.”

“Don’t you want to know my name before you do?”

“Maxine.” he said. “I read minds, too.” He tweaked her curiosity and her arousal. Soon she was begging him to change her. He laid her down on her bed and placed his hands on her head. She closed her eyes and surrendered herself. When she opened them again, he was her Master.

* * *

Jago brought his pets to a tattoo parlor. The thought of being branded as his personal property turned them both on, and he didn’t intend to disappoint them.

“Hello, how may I help you?”

“I’ve got a couple of pets who want to be branded.” Jago said.

“No problem.” the tattoo artist said. “Believe it or not, groups like you make up a little over half my business.”

“Cool.” Jago muttered.

“MC, or just kinky?” he asked.

“Excuse me?”

“MC, mind-control.” the artist replied. “I get a lot of hypnofetish people in here. Male-dominant, female-dominant, female-female, male-male, you name it.” He opened a catalog and showed one page to Jago. “Now this design here is very popular with owners of several slaves.” he said. “In case you’re wondering, that’s the Japanese symbol for slave. The master’s name goes in the box there. There’s also the chain series...” and he showed a page full of various depictions of hearts and brains with chains around them.

“Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of a puppeteer and his puppet.”

“No problem.” the artist said. “Where do you want it?” Jago conferred with Kari and Maxine.

“On the ass. Put my name on there, too.”

* * *

Jago and his pets walked into Kari’s apartment, and were surprised to find that someone was in there, waiting for them.

“Good evening, Jago.” said the man inside. “I represent the New U corporation. Our front is cosmetics, but we actually are in the underground slavery market. Our C.E.O., Mr. Stryker, does not like competition within his territory, but he admires your talent. He wants you to come in tomorrow for a job interview.” He handed Jago a card.

“And if I refuse?” Jago asked.

“Please don’t. It would be very messy. And Mr. Stryker knows that you would have some difficulty battling robots.”

“Touché.” Jago said.

4.

Jago walked into the spacious office with Kari and Maxine at his side, because he dared not leave them alone, lest Mr. Stryker send someone to eradicate them while he was gone. He wasn’t letting them out of his sight. Mr. Stryker had an odd device on his head. Curious as to what it was, Jago reached out, and found that he could not read the man’s thoughts. So, it’s designed to block mind-powers. he thought. Everyone else in the room had similar devices on their heads.

“Nice hat.” Jago said. “Next I suppose you’ll be wearing tin foil and hubcaps with wire coathangers.”

“These devices are designed to prevent any attempt at controlling the minds of myself or my men.”

“Well aren’t you the paranoid little son of a bitch.”

“I like to be the one in control.” Mr. Stryker said. “I refuse to allow anyone to gain control of me.”

“Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it, asshole.” Jago muttered.

“I will pretend I didn’t hear that.” Mr. Stryker said. “I asked you here because I felt that your talents could be useful.”

“And what’s in it for me?” Jago asked.

“You seem rather fond of your young puppets.” Mr. Stryker said. “It would be a shame if they were to meet with an accident of some sort.”

“I see.” Jago said.

“I am prepared to offer a substantial salary, which would make the paltry sum you received from your purloined bride’s would-be husband seem like , and you would have first shot at any of the new recruits, and you would be allowed to keep one for every ten sold.”

“Cheaper than making tons of mind-controlling chemicals and hiding it in your makeup, I suppose.”

“Indeed.” Mr. Stryker said. “It would be of great advantage to you to accept my offer.”

“And I can decline at my peril, right?”

“Very perceptive.”

“Well, how can I refuse?”

* * *

Jago had “persuaded” a man with an organ grinder to let him borrow his monkey, and had smuggled the little creature back into New U’s corporate headquarters. In his room, he practiced controlling the monkey. When he had the hang of it, he sent it into the air ducts, lay down on his bed, closed his eyes, and projected himself into its primitive mind. The monkey’s body was unfamiliar, but he managed. He navigated the monkey through the air vents until he found Mr. Stryker’s room. He removed the funny-looking device from the man’s head, and then seized control over the man’s mind. He sent his simian avatar from room to room, removing inhibitors as he went.

We have something in common, Mr. Stryker. Jago thought. We’re both control freaks.

* * *

Jago sipped a glass of brandy while sitting back in the patent-leather office chair. He set the glass down as his orgasm approached. He picked up the glass again only after Kari had swallowed his jizz.

“Good girl.” he said. “Max, how’s the new sales campaign going?”

“Sales are through the roof.” Maxine replied. “It certainly was a good idea to hire other psionics to help us keep up with demand.”

“Aren’t all my ideas good ones?”

“Yes, Master.” Maxine said.

“I especially like the revenge you put on Mr. Stryker.” Maxine said, glancing over at the other man, who sat in a corner grunting to himself and picking lice out of his own hair. He walked toward Jago on his knuckles. Jago handed him a bannana.

“We’ve got a business meeting with several Japanese businessmen.” Jago said. “Stryker, go greet them.” The man grabbed the bananna and walked away on his knuckles, making noises like the monkey he now believed himself to be.

“Life is good.” Jago said.

End.