The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reluctant Master

“This is it Paul, this was your last chance, I am done with you!” Ms. Lee wasn’t trying to hide her disappointment. Paul’s part-time internship at her pharmacy lab was a string of failures and unlucky accidents. After he mixed up the labels on medicine bottles, he almost got fired on the spot, and only his mother’s patronage forced Ms. Lee to give him one last chance. Ms. Lee was a very young lab supervisor, having just recently obtained her degree, but she told his mother in no uncertain terms that one more slip up, and it’s either him or her. Even being the pharmacy’s head, his mother couldn’t overrule lab supervisor’s decisions, especially when they were supported by a track record like Paul’s.

This time, Paul messed up programming the drug mixing machine, and it ended up combining components intended for different drugs. As Paul skimmed through the labels, he recognized some completely unrelated components — sleeping pills, Alzheimer’s treatment drugs, and a bunch of other drugs.

“Pack your things, and leave! I will handle the paperwork later.”

Some of the wasted materials were pretty expensive and now had to be written off, which made Ms. Lee even angrier.

Disheartened, Paul collected the few things he kept at his desk at the lab. On a whim, he also took an empty bottle of aspirin off the materials shelf and grabbed a handful of pills from his failed batch, figuring he would keep them as a souvenir from his internship.

After coming home, he dropped his things in the living room, and locked up in his room to mourn his failure.

A few hours later, he heard his mother opening the front door as she returned from work. Obviously, she already heard the news, and was extremely pissed.

“What’s wrong with you?! You were given the simplest job, and you still failed!” Paul heard her calling as he hid in his room. “You just don’t appreciate anything you get, do you?”

“Maybe it’s because I never wanted this job,” he said to himself quietly.

He kept hiding in his room until her grumbling subsided. Paul sneaked out, looking for his mother. Eventually he found her in her bedroom. His mother, Natalie, laid in her bed asleep, but things didn’t look right. Instead of changing into the robe she usually slept in, Natalie’s skirt was partially undone, and she removed her top, exposing her bra-encased bosom. It looked like she fell asleep before she managed to get changed. Worried, Paul glanced around and noticed the bottle of aspirin next to her bed. His heart jumped — apparently, she confused the pills he brought home for actual aspirin and took them.

Panicking, Paul pondered what to do. Call the ambulance? He’d have to explain what happened, but now he realized that what he did could be considered stealing from the drug lab — a serious crime. On the other hand, his mother looked simply asleep, which was expected given one of the drug’s components were sleeping pills. He decided to just wait it off, fully expecting her to wake up normally in the morning.

Having made a decision, he relaxed and put the bottle with the rest of the pills into his pocket. He sat on the edge of his mother’s bed and watched her sleep, avoiding looking at her breasts. He sighed. His mother looked so peaceful in her sleep, not the demanding, bossy dictator she became when his father passed away. Ever since, she always required him and his sister to be fully independent, be able to provide for themselves, and stopped showing any motherly love whatsoever.

“Mom, I wish things were like back in the good old days when dad was still with us… When there was more appreciation, love, caring in our home… Wouldn’t it feel good for both of us?..” he spoke softly as nostalgic tears swelled in his eyes. Then he left for his room and went into restless sleep, thinking of his failed internship and alternative career opportunities.

The next morning, he was relieved to hear his mother moving in the kitchen. As he joined her there, he braced himself for another round of grumbling about his failure and how he has to provide for himself. Instead, his mother greeted him with a hug.

“Morning, dear!” she said while still holding him close. A bit taken aback, Paul hugged her back. She sighed happily and pressed her body further into his. Paul became uncomfortable about the feeling of her heavy bosom pressing into his chest, so he let go of her quickly. Then he went about preparing his breakfast — Natalie insisted that everyone in their family cooked for themselves, which was part of her “being independent” vision.

“It’s OK Paul, I’ve made enough pancakes for both of us.”

“Oh, thanks mom, appreciate it!”

“Ah, you’re welcome,” she replied breathlessly.

“Is everything ok mom?” Paul remembered the accident yesterday and wondered if there were any lingering side effects.

“Everything is wonderful Paul, thanks for asking. It’s so nice for you to ask!”

As they ate together, Natalie kept fawning over her son, offering to pass him items he was perfectly able to reach himself and asking if he wanted anything at all. And then she even made him coffee! Paul was puzzled by the changes in her behavior but figured he didn’t need to worry as they were definitely for the better.

After eating his breakfast and finishing the coffee, Paul quickly prepared for school. As he prepared to leave, Natalie called him for another embrace.

“I love you, son,” she said tenderly.

“I love you too, mom,” Paul replied automatically. In their embrace, he felt his mother tense up at his words. Her hips jerked as she pressed herself into him, locking his leg between her hips.

“Thank you, dear,” her quiet reply was almost a moan.

Weirded out, Paul disentangled himself from her embrace and left for school.

School was as uneventful as ever. Paul spent most of it pondering about his internship and thinking of his future career plans. He couldn’t come up with anything, eventually he thought perhaps he could somehow make it right with Ms. Lee…

At the end of the school day, he joined Wendy on the way home, as usual. She lived next door, and they were friends since elementary school. Unfortunately, this also placed him straight in the friend zone, and try as he might, she’d just deflect his advances, saying she valued their friendship too much to risk it with a romantic relationship. Paul had no choice but to grudgingly accept that, despite being increasingly attracted to this beautiful girl with a bright smile and bubbly personality.

As they walked, Paul shared the pharmacy accident yesterday, and how he got kicked out of internship. He didn’t mention anything about pills or Natalie accidentally taking one, figuring out this was a detail best kept in secret even from his best friend. As they approached their houses and it was time to part ways, Wendy held his hand and hugged him. “Don’t worry, I am sure you will be alright! Hey, you know my mom is a doctor, perhaps I could ask her to refer you to some other internship?”

Paul hugged her back, enjoying the feel of her body in his arms. He tried to make eye contact, hoping to turn the hug into a kiss, but Wendy just laughed and kissed him on the cheek, releasing him. Disappointed, Paul turned to his door. He didn’t notice Natalie watching the whole exchange from behind the second floor’s window’s curtains.

When he came home, Paul was greeted with a smell of lunch.

“Mom, are you home?” he called. Natalie usually worked until much later, and certainly never cooked lunch.

“Yes dear, I left early today,” said Natalie as she walked down the stairs. She looked like she just took a shower, and her hair was still a bit wet. She was wearing a bathroom robe Paul didn’t know she had — it was extremely short, barely covering the bottom of her ass, and it hugged her full figure nicely, drawing attention to her heavy bosom. Paul averted his eyes — as she retightened the robe’s belt, he could see a flash of the top of her nipples and her flat tummy.

“Is everything alright mom?”

“Yes hon, thanks for asking. This is so kind for you to ask,” Paul thought her voice sounded so strange… almost sultry?

She came over and hugged him.

“How was your day, Paul?”

“It was great, thanks, mom. How was yours?”

Natalie made a pleased noise as she pressed her barely covered breasts into his chest.

“I could barely wait to get home,” she sighed. “Thanks for asking.”

“Uh, mom? Are you sure you’re OK?”

“Oh yes, I feel sooo nice,” she breathed out. “I’ve just watched you say goodbye to Wendy… You’re really into her, aren’t you?”

“Yes, but…”

“Since you like her, I thought you might benefit from a bit more practice with women.” Still locked in an embrace, she fixed her eyes on his and brought her lips closer, mimicking what Paul did with Wendy just a few minutes ago. Her robe slipped off her shoulder, and her heavy breast came into view.

Paul placed his hands on her shoulders, trying to gently push her away. This definitely wasn’t normal!

“Mom, what’s wrong with you! What are you doing?!”

“Nothing, I just want to show you my love. I love you, honey! And it feels sooo good when I show that!” she said huskily, pressing herself again into him. Paul couldn’t help but notice how erect her nipples have become. Her eyes became slightly glassy as her face turned into an ecstatic mask.

“Mom, please stop! I love you too, but...” Paul began. The effects of his words on Natalie was electric. She screeched, her eyes fluttered as she struggled to keep looking into his eyes. Her leg wrapped around his thigh as she pressed her crotch into his. Her robe slipped off both her shoulders, and her nicely shaped, heavy breasts came into full view.

“Yes Paul, I love you too. I love you, I love you, I love you! Aaah, it feels so good!” — she said as she dry-humped him, spasmodically tightening her arms around him. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she let out a long, shuddering moan.

And then it dawned on Paul. What did he say to her in her sleep yesterday?.. Something about feeling good to show kindness and love each other? It looked like her subconsciousness interpreted it very literally, and she now felt really good indeed each time he or she exchanged any pleasantries.

“Oh god, what do I do?” Paul felt panic setting in as he gently brought his mother to the floor. She was quivering, her hips were jerking open and closed, and she was babbling something incoherently. Paul pondered his options. His sister will be home from her practice in a few hours. What can he do? Turn himself in to the police and tell them everything? Pretend nothing happened, and try to avoid saying anything to his mom that would cause her to … overreact? Or maybe?.. He adjusted his erection — while he never had any sexual attraction to his mother, having a beautiful woman orgasm in his embrace still had an effect on him. He started thinking of his new plan as his mom opened her eyes and asked “I prepared some lunch, would you like me to feed you?”

When Paul’s sister, Kate, arrived home from her two day school trip, it was evening already. By that time, everything looked normal — at least on the surface. Paul got his mom to change into her home clothes by telling her how much he’d appreciate her doing so. Other than that, he resolved to keep things between them as normal as possible. Ironically, this involved him being very curt, almost rude to his mother — every time he accidentally slipped a “thanks”, her breathing would deepen, and she’d try to “show him her love”. She still liked serving him and was all over Paul as she tried to anticipate his every need.

Natalie cooked dinner (for the first time in years), and seemed to thoroughly enjoy herself through the process, if her constant smile and cheerful mood was of any indication. Paul also thought he’d seen her nipples becoming erect and poking through, which was quite apparent because she chose to wear no bra under her t-shirt.

Kate at just the right time to see their mother finish cooking dinner.

“Oh, thanks mom, I thought I’d have to order a pizza!” Natalie’s smile widened at Kate’s appreciation.

“Welcome, darling, why don’t you go get changed while I serve it.”

“Wow, thanks mom, that’s so wonderful of you!”

“Mmm, thanks hon! It feels so good when you appreciate it!” moaned Natalie at Kate’s praise.

Paul froze in horror as realization hit him. Apparently the way he phrased it last night affected his mom’s interactions with everyone in their house, not just with him! His mind raced. He needed to act quickly before Kate figured out just how strangely mom started to behave. She would probably freak out and send mom to a doctor or do something worse!

Kate shot her mom a quizzical look and left to get changed. As soon as she was out of sight, Paul produced a pill out of the drug bottle he’s been keeping in his pocket since yesterday’s accident. He carefully split the capsule in two and quickly dumped it’s powdery contents over Kate’s dish, hoping that the drug’s effectiveness won’t be affected by heat. He then turned to his mom.

“I will really really appreciate it if you keep quiet about this, OK, mom? It’s for the best.”

“Sure, dear!” Natalie breathed out as she licked her lips in anticipation of seeing him so appreciative.

A few moments later, Kate came down from her room.

“Thanks mom! What’s the occasion?” she wondered, looking at Natalie serving the dishes. This was utterly out of character for her mother!

“Oh, it’s nothing special honey. I just realized how lucky I am to have such wonderful kids!”

Kate frowned and gave Paul a questioning look.

Throughout the meal, Natalie kept looking for ways to serve her children. She’d offer to pass items, cut the food into pieces, she even asked Paul if he wanted her to feed him. Paul was quite sure she didn’t do anything like that ever since he learned how to hold a spoon. By the time they finished their dinner, Kate was struggling not to yawn, and excused herself into her room.

Paul was begging to think it wasn’t that bad and he could live with his mom showing some extra love to her kids when she came over and embraced him from behind, pressing her body into his.

“Did I do good? I haven’t told Kate anything!”

Without thinking, Paul replied, “Yes mom, thanks, you’re a real champ, you saved the day!”

Natalie let out a long, drawn out moan. Her hands clutched Paul’s sides as her hips humped his ass.

“Thank you Paul, it feels so good when you appreciate it!” — apparently the effect his gratitude had on her depended on how strongly he expressed it.

Paul realized that there’s no way Kate wouldn’t notice something is very wrong with their mom. He decided to fight fire with fire and try to use the drug on Kate so that she wouldn’t notice anything is off.

“OK, I am going to tuck Kate in,” said Natalie. Deep in thought, Paul almost missed it when she turned to go into Kate’s room.

“No, mom, wait!”, he called quickly. There was no knowing what Natalie would say to Kate in her drug-induced vulnerable state. What if she says something about love and appreciation like she has been going on for the whole day?.. “Mom, can you… hmmm… I would really appreciate it if you went into my room and waited for me there!”

Natalie flashed a pleased smile, “Of course Paul!”. Her voice was soft and full of anticipation.

After watching her go into his room, Paul entered Kate’s bedroom. Like with his mother the day before, it looked like sleep overcame her before she managed to prepare properly — she layed on top of her made up bed still in her daily clothes.

Paul pondered the wording to use on his sister. Obviously he needed to avoid anything related to emotions and feelings, as it could mess her head just as badly as he unwittingly did to their mother.

“Kate, you should accept whatever mom does as normal,” said Paul slowly, carefully choosing his words. This should do it — if the drug works like it did on his mother, Kate will just play along whatever happens from now on. Now Paul just needed to pay attention to what he said to his mother, and their life should go back to what it was before, with the added bonus of now having a very caring, loving mother.