The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Relaxing Read”

I closed the door behind me as I stumbled into my apartment after a long night at work. The stress manifested itself in a tightness in my neck and shoulders, I knew I needed to relax. I stepped into the bathroom and decided to soak in a hot bubble bath, to alleviate some of the days stresses. I turned on the water, keeping it very hot as I poured in way too much bubble bath. As the tub was filling, I went to the kitchen and poured myself a nice glass of wine, to help me unwind. Sauntering back into the bathroom, I lit a few candles to keep the lights low in the bathroom to help me relax all the more. The aroma of the Frankincense candle was so calming to me, I could almost feel the stress disperse as I exhaled. I undressed very slowly, allowing my hands to wander over my body. Relaxing my tense muscles, as I caressed my arms, chest, belly and thighs. I took the glass of wine and put it on the floor near the tub as I stood there naked, feeling the heat radiating from the water meet my face. It felt so good and so inviting I couldn’t resist the pull of the relaxing atmosphere. I gingerly lifted my leg to the edge of the tub and placed my big toe in the water to test the temperature. It is so hot mirroring the growing sensations in my own body. I began to place my foot deeper into the water as I began to adapt to the heat. Moaning from the sweet sensations of the hot water, I stood within the bubbles while my other foot slowly sank into the bubbles feeling the water caress it. I wiggled my toes relishing the sensations flowing up my legs. The smell from the candle overtook the room as I lowered my body into the water. I laid back and allowed my flesh to find comfort from the pain in this blessed water. The hot water penetrated deep within my muscles, relaxing me and soothing my mind I allowed myself to sink deeper within the bubbles, letting them overtake me like a frothy wave, while feeling the water slosh back and forth from my movement. I took my wine and sipped just a little, the flavor dancing on my tongue. I never knew if it was the heat of the water or the wine, but I began to feel dizzy, and oh so tired. My face was warm and flushed as I let the wine weave a seductive spell over me. I tilted my head back on the tub as the water relaxed me, making me feel so sensual, so sexy.

Reaching for my novel, I laid back within the tub and began reading. This is a most seductive book. As I read the book, I feel the hypnotist caress the subject as he begins to relax her, exciting my loins. I began drifting off wondering when my Master would be home, and what he has in store for me. My mind a flutter as I read his induction. I begin to feel so tired, so sleepy, so relaxed.

I wasn’t sure how much time had passed since the water was still so warm, but I felt something caress my hair, gently tugging at it. I open my eyes and saw a dark figure looming above me. I was startled and tried to sit up and cover myself, when I felt the embrace of cold steel on my neck. I was chilled to the bone despite the warm water, due to this man, whom I wasn’t sure I recognized, hunched over me. My head swam from thoughts of fear to those of excitement finally ending up in confusion, as I am lay within the warm water of my tub. I realized that most of the bubbles had dissipated leaving my body fully exposed to his leering gaze.

He says, “My what a pretty sight we have here,” with an evil grin on his face.

I began to panic when I realized that this was not a dream. I tried to cover my exposure to him, swarming the remaining bubbles over my sex.

“What are you doing here,” I stuttered.

“I have been watching you for sometime, and I think it is time we got to know one another,” he said as he caressed my chest with that cold metal thing. Eyeing my body within the water, blowing the remaining bubbles into the void from whence they came.

“You had better leave, now,” I said in a voice that wasn’t quite a scream.

“Shut up Bitch,” he spat back.

I was stunned, not knowing what was going on or why he was here. I laid back against the tub, sinking deeper within the water, trying to feel less vulnerable to him. His hand ran through my dampened hair as I felt his fingers entwining my hair. I cried out in pain as he pulled so hard in and upward motion, forcing me to a standing position before him. If I hadn’t stood, I am sure that he would have ripped out my hair. I was manipulated into an irregular stance almost on my tippee toes, with his hand still wrapped in my hair, I felt the cold steel again on my breasts. As he loosened my hair and allowed me to stand more firmly on my feet, I noticed that the metallic object is a wicked skinning knife, with the razor sharp blade close to my left breast. This frightened me even more, as he looked downward seeing that I was completely exposed to him. The blade moved down my belly and over to my flank as he traced my curves with it. The pointed tip of his wicked implement pricked my sensitive areas, eliciting moans of excitement or fear I didn’t know which. His smile was more of a smirk, sending more shivers down my spine than the blade already had.

“Open your legs, Bitch,” he hissed.

Not knowing what to do, I opened my legs just a little bit. Feeling the curved metal against my thighs, he looked directly into my eyes with a look of anger.

“I said, OPEN YOUR LEGS!”

His voice reverberated within my chest, and I spread my legs further. The blunted edge of the steel blade moved upward, toward my groin, caressing me, touching me, arousing me. This startled me as I was in complete near panic but also very aroused at the same time.

“Good girl,” he said. “Now come with me.”

He twisted his fingers around my hair again and pulled me out of the tub. I stood in the bathroom, dripping with bubbles and water. At that point, he released my hair and gently touched my face.

“Dry yourself off,” he said as he threw me the towel.

My hair was hung in my eyes, as I began to dab my body, trying to cover myself to feel less vulnerable. He watched me intently. I dabbed my arms, my chest, torso, and as I bent over, to dry off my legs, I began to sob, knowing that this was not a game and that my life was in danger. I stood before him, with the towel outstretched as he continued to examine my form, the tears continuing to stream down my face as his eyes looked me over. He didn’t take the towel so I wrapped it around my body.

Brow furrowing, “Remove that towel,” he scowled at me.

I dropped the towel to the ground and it lay there slumped at my feet. He then grabbed hold of my arm and pulled me out of the bathroom through the darkened hallway to the living room. His grip was so strong, I could feel his fingers digging into my skin. Pushing me ahead of him, I stumbled and fell to the floor, onto my hands and knees. My tears almost blinding me as I stayed there, on all fours, hoping that whatever this is will be over soon enough. The candlelight filtered in from the bathroom and the hallway, making his posturing so disconcerting to me as I knelt there with my head lowered. He circled me, and caressed my hair again, wrapping his fingers within my tendrils. He lifts my head and I look upward, seeing his form highlighted by the glow of the candles making him seem more ominous.

“You will be my good little slut tonight, wont you bitch?” I heard him say, lifting the knife up to my cheek.

My lips begin to quiver, as he then passionately kissed me. His tongue probing my mouth, as I felt the blade moving around my breast. His strong hands pushing my head back as I sat back onto my heels, kneeling before him. His mouth engulfing mine as he pushed me backwards. I was kneeling before him, in such a way that left me available to him, this menacing man. He swiftly took my wrists in his hands and placed them behind me. I felt the cold metal cuffs clasp tightly around them. Not saying a word, he stood before me, continuing to examine my body. He looked as though he was not sure what to do with me then, as I saw a smirk come across his lips.

“Not much fight to you, you little whore,” he stated.

I was so frightened and stunned, did he expect a struggle? Did he think I was crazy, he had a knife to my throat?

“You must be liking this way too much”

Just then, his hand lowered to my pussy, feeling his fingers push into me, letting him know of my excitement. I felt his index finger separate my lips and push deep within my hole as he felt how wet I had become.

“Oh yes, I do see that you are enjoying this,” he laughs.

Removing his finger from me, he brought it up to his lips, and traced it around his lips. His tongue meeting the moistened finger as he licked my juices from it.

“MMMMM, you taste so sweet,” he exclaimed with an eerie passion in his voice.

At that point I noticed that the knife is on the floor beside him, and with it being dimly lit I realized I might get away. I darted my eyes around to see if there was some sort of escape route available. I looked towards the door, and hoped that my legs were fast enough to carry my body away from him. I waited silently for just the right moment.

“Sir” I beckoned, “may I ask something?", I asked with a pleading tone in my voice.

“What?” he bellowed.

“May I have a glass of water?", I asked.

“Hmmmpf,” he grunted.

Moving from the living room, he slipped around the corner to get my glass of water. OK this was it, my time, I had to go now. I hopped up, feeling the tingle in my legs as they began to hurt from being in that position for way to long. I had no choice though, it is now or never. I began to dash towards the door and realized I had no way to open it with my hands cuffed behind my back. Just as I reached the door, he tackled me to the ground, pinning me under him. My arms screamed in pain as I felt his weight on top of me, his hands reached around my neck and held tightly. I gasped for air as I struggled beneath him realizing all at once that he had me and I had no where to go. I continued to thrash around as he lifted himself off of me, pulling my legs and dragging me across the carpeting. I felt the fibers of the carpet rub into my skin, burning as he drug me back to the living room. I collapsed there, exhausted and defeated, I felt the swat of his hand onto my buttocks.

“You had better not try that again, Bitch,” he yelled.

My face was buried in the carpet, I just wanted to die. My tears and anger polymorphed into a feeling of utter defeat, and fear, as I felt him spread my legs wide. I raised my head and turned it to see what he planed on doing to me. He is naked from the waist down, his cock so hard. He takes it within his hand as he moves toward me, sliding it down my ass to my slit. I feel the excitement as he moves toward my hole. With one hard thrust he pushed deep within me, taking me, using me. My breath was taken away as his hard, long cock was forced within me. He held onto my hips tightly as he continued to push in and out of me. My arousal began to heighten as my pussy lips swelled, feeling his hardened cock, rub against my walls. I instinctly began to raise my hips to meet his thrusts as he continued to fuck me with merciless precision. He tweaked my nipples and I grimaced in pain, but allowing a moan of pleasure escape from my throat. I felt his hot panting breath on my neck as he continued to violate me, taking what he chose, when he chose it. My clit was so tender due to the friction of the carpeting and his cock rubbing my walls stimulating it to my delight. My breathing was erratic as the pleasure mounted within my cunt. His hands pulled at my breasts, I felt the nails of his fingers dig deep within my flesh. Within a fraction of a second my arousal became too great and I yelled out in a flurry of passion as I begin to orgasm. Feeling my muscles tighten and hearing my screams of passion he plummeted over the edge as he came deep within my pussy.

He slumped onto my body, and I felt his cock slide out of me. He removed my binds and rolled off of me. His hand draped across me with his fingers teasing my lower back as I heard him say.....

“You will awaken on the count of 3, be wide awake and fully refreshed, remembering everything that happened here”

My eyes came back into focus and I noticed that I was still within the tub, laying there with the book still in hand.