The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Relaxation Therapy

chapter 7

Jerry let her ride the chair till sunset, by the time it finished its cycle and released her she was tired and her muscles ached with well sated lust. As the tube that had filled her throat finally withdrew she took off the helmet and relaxed a moment in blissful contentment before realising that things had changed.

Normally the room would be well lit and Jerry would be sat at the console watching her or examining part of the equipment for wear but he was nowhere in sight, the room was lit only by the table lamp at Jerry’s workstation illuminating a brightly decorated box wrapped with a red silk bow.

Getting to her feet unsteadily she wobbled over to the desk on legs that still felt like jelly from the machines ministrations, there was a card tucked under the silk ribbon and she pulled it free.

‘I got you something to wear, come up to the house for dinner when your finished cleaning up.’

‘Love Jerry x’

Opening the box she found a gauzy black silk negligee decorated with tiny red silk roses along with a matching garter belt and sheer stockings.

Smiling she went to work cleaning the chair with her rag, she resisted the urge to rush the job wanting Jerry to be proud of her although he had never checked her work in her presence she felt sure that he knew she did a good job.

The guest house had a small bathroom with a shower, she had never used it before but the note had said to clean up and she didn’t want to spoil the first clothes she had worn in weeks with sweat. She washed herself thoroughly cleaning every growing fold and crease in her soft skin letting the steaming water wash away the last lingering ache from her days ride.

The negligee was split up the middle up to the base of her breasts displaying her pudgy belly the sheer material of the gauzy cups near to bursting with her ripe breasts, only a few weeks ago the outfit would have ballooned around her ridiculously but now she filled it to perfection.

The flesh of her thighs spilled out slightly over the tops of her stockings the tight material hugging her legs outlining every curve the garter belt almost hidden by her belly around her hips was just shy of too tight the material digging into her slightly the connections to her stockings cutting gently into the swell of her skin.

Examining herself in the mirror she looked a vision of plump erotic sexuality, the last lingering parts of her old personality that would have been horrified at her new appearance fading away to nothing as her new self found the image just perfect.

She headed up to the main house and let herself in through the conservatory doors, candles dotted the route to the dining room but otherwise the house was dark and silent.

The dining table she had barely ever used was laid out for a banquet for two, long covered trays sat leaking faint trails of steam and bottles of wine and champagne sat chilling in ice filled buckets.

Jerry was stood by the table in a fine black suit, it was identical to the one he had worn at their wedding all those years ago his hand resting on the back of a dining chair his mouth curled into an almost shy smile.

“So do you like your new outfit?” he asked hesitantly.

“I love it.” she replied feeling the warmth of her blush spread.

He pulled out the chair and gestured for her to take a seat, wordlessly she hurried to obey feeling the arms of the chair digging into her now ample sides somewhat uncomfortably.

“I hope you are hungry, I have been planning this meal for weeks.” he said proudly as he took his seat at the head of the table.

The meal was exquisite, course after course of small but delicious portions covered in decadent creamy sauces and rich honeyed glazes. Jerry ate sparingly of each but made sure that she finished every bite of each fattening course often taking her fork and feeding her himself before lovingly rubbing her swelling stomach while he waited for her to be ready for more.

They toasted to new beginnings and shared the champagne between courses and Jerry smiled and laughed like he had done before they were married.

Finally he uncovered dessert a mountainous confection of chocolate cake and fresh cream with rich sauces decorated with fanciful spears of hardened salted caramel like the lacy veins of autumn leaves.

“Oh Jerry its gorgeous, but I couldn’t possibly eat another bite.” Lauren protested her swollen stomach gurgling in comfortable fullness had long since spread the negligee apart and her bared belly looked almost pregnant.

“You wouldn’t want to disappoint me after I went to so much trouble would you?” Jerry asked sorrowfully “Just a few bites is all I ask, here let me help you.”

That said he picked up one of the crystallised pieces of sugary caramel and used it like a spoon to gather up a load of rich cake a cream drizzling it with sauce and presenting it to her mouth with a knowing smile.

Lauren’s resolve failed and she opened her mouth to allow her husband to feed her the dessert, the dessert tasted heavenly its sweet flavours complimented by just a touch of salt from the caramel making her moan with bliss.

Jerry loaded up another mouthful before she had even swallowed and sticky sauce dripped down onto her belly as he held it up for her leaving lines of warm caramel across her soft skin.

“Whoops,” Jerry said smiling as she accepted the next mouthful, he leaned down and ran his tongue across her belly raising another moan of contented bliss from his wife as he cleaned up the sticky sauce.

Mouthful after mouthful Jerry hand fed her the towering dessert and then used his fingers to gather the last of the sticky sauce offering his hand to her to suck clean.

Lauren had never felt so full in her life but she hadn’t even thought about refusing again, she carefully licked and teased his fingers clean her head giddy from the alcohol and the deep desire she felt as she caressed his fingers with her mouth.

“There now, I told you you could do it,” he said returning to his seat and pouring them both another glass.

“Only for you Jerry” she replied fondly as she rubbed her swollen stomach feeling the immense meal settle inside her.

“I hope tonight is the start of a whole new life together,” he said raising his glass. “Tomorrow you will get to test the chairs final setting and then I will take the data to my investors, soon my relaxation chairs will be a worldwide name and I will owe it all to you.”

“That’s wonderful Jerry, but I am sure you would have managed it without me, I was only the test subject.” she protested happily.

“Nonsense my dear, you were the inspiration for the entire thing, without you to push me I never would have thought of it.” Her husband was smiling but she could feel the dark edge to his words, in a moment she was kneeling beside him hugging him tightly.

“I’m so sorry, I was such a horrible person. I don’t deserve forgiveness but know I will do anything to make you happy.”

He stroked her back fondly and hugged his wife, “My dear you already have.”