The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Relaxation Slut

mc mm md

George enjoys weekly hot tub sessions which help him relax. But a chance encounter with another young man takes his relaxation to another level.

Story preamble—

I regularly chat with readers on email——or on Kik—@SissyPip

If you enjoy my free stories, please help me out by buying me a coffee. Thanks and love, Sissy Pip x

Relaxation Slut

George had become a regular member at the House of Relaxation in the posh district of the city.

Colleagues would sometimes look at him suspiciously when he told them he liked a hot tub at least once a week to help him relax. But this establishment wasn’t anything like the seedy brothel saunas to be found in the rougher part of town. The House of Relaxation was a bona fide alternative therapy centre, run by hippy types with a distinct Buddhist vibe.

The House was also exactly that. A large mansion set in a road of other posh homes in an expensive residential street, originally built by the rich merchants of the wool trade the city had thrived on. The ground floor had the reception area and a café serving all healthy lentil and pulse type things alongside hideous looking, and tasting, green juices. The upper floor rooms were all used for pre-booked treatment sessions or classes with the small army of self-employed masseuses and therapists that plied their trade at the House. The basement and surrounding garden, which George frequented, held the wet changing rooms along with indoor and outdoor hot tubs and jacuzzis, steam rooms, saunas and cold plunge pools.

Despite all that was on offer to members, George was exclusively a hot tub guy. It had become habit he supposed, but his weekly Tuesday tub after work really did seem to help him relax and get through the week. In the last few months, that habit had become Tuesdays and Thursdays, following the recent stressful break up with his girlfriend, Stacey.

George was a good looking guy in his late twenty’s, with a boyish mop of dark hair and an infectious grin. He and Stacey had only lasted 11 months. She was a bit younger, a tall fiery impulsive redhead with a great figure and a dazzling slutty smile that everyone fell for. The sex was hot, passionate, and sometime a bit kinky, but on nearly everything else they clashed. It was a shame, he liked her, but George knew he was unlikely to stay single for long, although he was quite enjoying his temporary freedom in the meantime.

He probably would have used that freedom to visit the House of Relaxation even more, but they were closed Mondays, and Wednesday afternoon weekly deadlines at work meant he always stayed late. Fridays and Saturdays he chose to avoid. The spa facilities were mixed sex most of the week, and usually very quiet when he visited, but Fridays and Saturdays were men and women only sessions respectively, and usually much busier. Plus both those evenings had a little bit of a reputation for being more of a posh pick up night for those in the LGBTQ looking for a very respectable dalliance.

No, he liked his hot tub evenings where he could simply relax and let any stress melt away. Often enjoying almost exclusive use of the spa, or just chatting to the one or two other members present.

So it was an exception, but not totally unusual, on this particular Tuesday when another member put his towel on the edge of the hot tub and got in the clear warm water with him.

George couldn’t recall seeing him before. They were of a similar age, physique and short dark hair, but the man also sported a neatly trimmed goatee. George wondered if the man’s girlfriend was elsewhere in the spa. Couples often came to the House together in his experience, although Stacey had never been interested.

They exchanged the usual banal pleasantries by way of introduction, before George noticed the man had one of those old fashioned pocket watches on a silver chain resting on top of his towel. He felt oddly obliged to ask the man for the time, even though there was a perfect good clock on the wall nearby.

The man picked up his pocket watch by the chain to show George the time. The watch hung pendulum like from the chain, gently swinging back and forth in front of his eyes.

Back and forth, back and forth.

Tick tock, tick tock.

Wank cock.

George watched it swing, zoning out whatever the man was still saying to him.

Under the water, George pushed his trunks down and was only vaguely aware of his hand clamped around his stiff cock pumping urgently.

Back and forth, back and forth.

Tick tock, tick tock.

Wank cock.

Goatee man’s hand was furiously wanking George’s hard cock, He climaxed shooting cum into the body of warm water, eyes rolling back with pleasure, before closing them for a moment in spent relief.

George jerked awake from his dream. The new man was still sat alongside, his own eyes closed, although his pocket watch was clearly running slow. The spa clock was showing it was some 45 minutes later than the time from the pocket watch that the man had told him only moments before.

Either way, it was probably time for George to get out of the hot tub and head home for the day. “Maybe see you tomorrow” the new man said to George as he left.

Wednesday was his late at work deadline day, so George very much doubted he would be back again tomorrow. And yet, come Wednesday afternoon, George found himself feigning sickness as an excuse to leave early to head back to the House of Relaxation.

Sat in his towel in the changing room, about to hit the hot tub, George was still confused about exactly why he had come today. Clearly he needed an extra relaxation session though, if nothing else, to clear his muddled head.

As he was about to get up from the bench, the hot looking goatee man from yesterday entered the changing room looking for an empty locker. George noticed the silver chain of his funny old fashioned pocket watch tucked into the smart waistcoat he was wearing as he said hello.

And although there was a perfect good clock on the changing room wall, George once again felt obliged to ask the man if he had the time. “Of course my boy” said the man, even though he seemed a similar age to George, as the pretty watch swung back and forth, back and forth.

Tick tock.

Suck cock.

Tick tock.

Suck cock.

The words drilled into his blank obedient mind, even as George began to zone out whatever the man was still saying to him, fixated instead on the all too obvious bulge in the handsome man’s pants standing so close to his face.

As if concussed, he watched passively as the lover he had skipped work to meet unzipped his fly and pulled out a meaty erect cock. The cock slide along George’s obedient outstretched tongue and the head popped into his welcoming mouth. The man put his hands tenderly around the back of George’s head as he learned how to be a good cocksucker.

Nothing was wrong. George was just finally admitting to himself what he had always known were his bisexual desires. In fact everything was just right. Sucking cock was the most relaxing thing a sissy boi like him could do. Well, maybe the second most relaxing thing! After all, the very reason he came to the sauna was to relax.

And it was just soooo relaxing. The mindless tick and obedient tock, sucking his lover’s cock.

George stuck his tongue out once more to catch his salty reward and he swallowed the cum down like a good boi.

The couple sat in the hot tub while goatee man wanked him off again into the warm water.

George felt the most relaxed he had ever been on his way home.

He feigned lingering sickness at work the next day to excuse his poor work output. George simply couldn’t concentrate as the clock counted down the time until he could get back to the relaxation he needed so badly.

Arriving in the House of Relaxation locker room, he saw that the hot male model he had been flirting with these last few days was already there in his towel, just about to close his locker.

“What’s the time?” George asked goatee man, suddenly fearing he had arrived late for their date. His gay lover smiled and produced his pocket watch.

Tick tock.

Fuck cock.

Tick tock.

Fuck cock.

Naked in the hot tub, they kissed passionately, and the man bent him over the side, so that both still standing in the tub, his lover could fuck him from behind, still whispering softly into his ear.

It was so relaxing, the cock massaging his ass, exciting his own gay sissy cock into a matching erection. The kind of total relaxation George knew he simply needed more and more of.

The tick and the tock perfectly matching the pounding in and out of Daddy’s cock. “Fuck me harder, cum inside me Daddy” he eventually cried out, finally recognising and fully accepting his repressed gay sexuality. Daddy grunted his approval and unloaded his warm reward deep inside George’s welcoming sissy pussy.

He didn’t need to be wanked off in the hot tub tonight. George had already leaked cum uncontrollably during the pounding his gay ass had enjoyed. At home that night, he knew he was definitely the most relaxed it was ever possible to feel.

Despite Fridays being the male only session night of the week, George readily agreed to Daddy’s suggestion he return again to the House of Relaxation that next afternoon.

After all, Daddy knew what was best for him. He was excited, and fully erect, joining the other handsome gay young men like him in the hot tub. Smiling warmly, Daddy sat on the edge of the tub, a video camera in one hand.

Under Daddy’s guidance, the young men relaxed as he filmed them. Hands and kisses in the hot tub, turning increasingly into a gay orgy of sucking and then fucking. George had never felt so naturally relaxed and happy, just being himself.

The gay sissy slut quit his pointless, stress filled job the very next week.

The posh House of Relaxation of course frowned on the kind of hot tub relaxation therapy that George and his new sissy slut friends enjoyed.

Fortunately, Daddy owned two gay saunas in the seedier part of the city, and was able to find fulfilling, relaxing work for them all.