The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Relax and Listen

(MD, MF, Science Fiction)

A set of glasses. A computer program. Judith is going to discover that there are things far more important than owning a company…

Judith sat down at her desk. Yet another pile of letters from companies wanting to buy her out.

Including Greg.

“Like that’s ever going to happen,” the attractive woman said, brushing her long, black hair back The office was quiet. Everyone else was gone for the night, but this was when Judith enjoyed working. When she didn’t have to worry about noise, or people interrupting her. When she could…

She blinked. That box hadn’t been on her desk this morning. She checked it out and frowned.

The intern must have left it here when she’d been at the meeting. Judish reached down and opened the box up, noticing that someone had already checked it.

Inside were a pair of thick glasses. A cheery pamphlet informed her that this was a new VR system and her company had been chosen to test it out.

Judith was about to toss it to the side when she noticed the logo.

No Way.

Interconnected Systems was the largest tech firm in the city. They’d had some dealings with Judith, and they had pressed to buy her out, but she’d refused.

Could this be a peace offering?

She took the glasses out and held them up to the light. They were clear, a little thicker and she saw what looked like lenses and light emitters built into the frames.

Nothing about how to use them, save for a single small button on the frame.

Judith frowned, then touched it. The glasses flared, and there were words on them, but she couldn’t read them from where she was looking at the glasses.

She shrugged. Not like I don’t have a little time before I go home.

She put the glasses on and stared. The words were a little out of focus. Judith frowned, tapping the frames.

This wasn’t like Interconnected. They never put out something that wasn’t ready for prime time.

She stared at the words, but they were fuzzy, and now she was hearing music. Odd music. She’d never heard it before…

Compelling music.

But the words were still out of focus. Fuzzy.

Judith frowned. She moved to pull the glasses off, but…

Just a moment. The words were getting clearer.

RELAX.

“I am relaxed,” Judith muttered.

The word vanished. And then the music turned discordant. Unpleasant. Judith shook her head. She didn’t like it. Then she saw the word again, out of focus, fuzzy, but…

RELAX.

It blinked.

Judith took a deep breath.

The music returned…

And she sighed. She stared at the word.

RELAX.

She should relax. She liked the music. If she didn’t RELAX, then the music would go away and she didn’t want that. She wanted to RELAX.

Slowly, Judith’s form slumped in her chair, the gleaming glasses on her face. Her lips parted slightly, as she stared at nothing.

RELAX.

* * *

Judith shook her head. There was something… Something…

RELAX.

Yes, she should relax. The music in her ears was getting louder, a pleasant little earworm. She could listen to it day after day… nice music. Calming music. Letting her…

RELAX.

The thought and flash came at the same time.

She loved relaxing. It felt good. Felt… How long had it been since she’d relaxed. She was always tense, always giving orders, always…

OBEDIENCE.

What? Obedience, she was in charge… It was something you had to—

RELAX.

Judith sighed.

She was relaxed. She felt her legs open up as she sprawled out in her chair. The music kept playing.

Wonderful music. Calming Music.

Judith signed.

OBEDIENCE.

Obedience. She never was obedient to anyone. That’s how you ran a company. Never let anyone else get you. Never be obedient. Never…

RELAX.

Right… Judith sighed, her sound now regretful. Never relax. She was never relaxed…

OBEDIENCE.

“Thas… right…” Judith giggled. If you were obedient, you could relax. Because someone else would be making all those hard decisions. Just sit and wait. Sit and wait and obey.

RELAX.

PLEASURE.

Judith hissed as the feeling of pleasure ran through her body. Now, the images on the glasses were becoming clearer. A woman, cooking, cleaning sweeping…

Once Judith would have laughed at her. Someone who had been willing to accept being a maid?

But it looks….

Relaxing.

She was relaxed. But she was just a mai—

RELAX. The glasses flashed.

“Ooohhhh…” Judith moaned. It felt so wonderful…

Then, the images changed. A man came into the room, and the maid curtseyed to him.

OBEDIENCE.

Yes… Judith watched as the maid kept her head down, not meeting the man’s eyes. He was strongly built, looking down at her, before he started walking around the room, checking her work.

OBEDIENCE.

She’d done her work. Judith wondered if her man agreed. The maid looked… like Judith, heavy tits pressing against her tight top.

She was kneeling before him now, his hands on her head.

And her hair looked like Judith’s…

REWARD.

Judith moaned in delight as the woman pulled his zipper down, a thick cock springing free.

OBEDIENCE.

Yes. It was good that she was obedient.

REWARD.

Because she’s being rewarded… by a man.

RELAX.

Do what you’re told, clean and cook and suck and fuck…. Relax…

Because you would always relax when you were obedient. You would be rewarded when you were obedient.

Judith’s knees hit the carpeted floor as she stared into the vision. The woman was taking her master’s cock to its root like she’d been cocksucking forever. Judith opened her mouth, but no words came out as her tongue gently caressed the imaginary cock, her mouth forming a perfect “O.”

OBEDIENCE.

REWARD.

I’m obedient, and here’s my reward… her pussy was dripping, panties soaked, but Judith didn’t care.

Slurp, slurp, slurp. Judith reached up with her hands, and pulled her shirt apart, buttons flying around the room, revealing her heavy, bra-encased tits. She yanked the bra down, freeing them, dark nipples stiff.

REWARD.

RELAX.

OBEDIENCE.

Yes… She was being rewarded; she was relaxing… because she was obedient…

Cook and clean, and fuck and suck… Let the man make the decisions….

The man came, the woman’s cheeks swelling as she tried to take his semen.

Judith moaned and came, frustrated that she had no cock…

But then the woman turned and looked at her, semen dripping down her chin as she rubbed her cheek against her Master’s cock…

And it was Judith.

OBEDIENCE.

“Yes…” Judith said.

OBEDIENCE.

“YES!”

PLEASURE.

Judith’s mindless squeal filled the room as she saw more words. Instructions.

She arched her back, one last shriek of pleasure as she fell to her side in the room.

And her eyes stayed open, and she watched and listened to the instructions.

OBEDIENCE.

REWARD.

PLEASURE.

She watched the important things. Cooking, cleaning, kneeling, her mouth on her man’s cock.

Bending over while he took her. Thrusting into her, reminding her of her place, how privileged she was to serve her man.

OBEDIENCE.

“Obedience.”

REWARD.

“Reward.”

PLEASURE.

“Pu-pleasure!” Judith came again, a puddle forming under her body.

More visions, Judith on her hands and knees, waiting for her man to come home from his day, naked and eager. Being fucked in every way, being shared around her Man’s friends, belly swelling with the treasure her Man had given her, showing her a woman’s place and pleasure…

OBEDIENCE

Then there was another image in her mind. A box. A box full of glasses.

And images of the women, Monica, Sandra, Mary… The women who worked at the business. Who didn’t know what

OBEDIENCE.

REWARD.

PLEASURE.

Yes, who didn’t know that that was. She would have to help them. Judith rolled to her hands and knees, giggling at the image of how she’d look, She staggered to her feet, her juices just rolling down her inner thighs…

And then she want to the mail room. Because that was where she’d get it.

And she was OBEDIENT.

And she would be REWARDED.

With PLEASURE.

* * *

When Darcy showed up, there was a note on her desk that they were to come to the boardroom for a meeting. She shrugged and got up. If Judith wanted to spend time talking, it was her company.

When she got there, Darcy paused. There were little tech glasses in front of the seats, and Judith had a pair on as she stood in front of the room.

Is she… not wearing a bra? Darcy shook her head.

“Ladies…” Judith said, her voice happier than Darcy had ever heard it before. “I want you to check out this new VR system.”

Darcy frowned, and held it up. She put it against her eyes and fastened it, and there was nothing but flickering lights and words that made no sense.

“Judith, it’s—“

PLEASURE.

Darcy gasped, what she was going to say vanishing.

RELAX.

OBEDIENCE.

Next to her, Monica moaned softly, her body arching. Everyone else was quiet or whimpering.

She barely noticed Judith pulling her clothes off and kneeling on the floor.

It didn’t matter.

She was Relaxed.

She was Obedient.

And she knew nothing but Pleasure.

And, much later, when the doors opened. She was ready, along with Judith and the others, to serve her Men.

End

* * *