The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reinventing A Hypnotist

With the help of a pair of loyal friends, a powerful hypnotist escapes the bondage of her enemies and seeks to rebuild her life, and hopefully do things differently this time

Shannon walked into a small twenty-four hour fitness club and looked around. The dark-haired corporate hypnotist was wearing a light blue sports bra and black spandex leggings along with black athletic shoes. Her dark wavy shoulder-length hair was loose, and she had put on makeup as if she were going out to a club rather than to work out.

Around her neck was her now-customary aquamarine pendant, and her fingernails were painted a shimmering silver.

She carried a small gym bag in one hand and a blue aluminum water bottle in the other.

It was late on a Sunday afternoon, and the no-frills club was sparsely occupied; perhaps two dozen people occupied weight stations and treadmills, expressions stoic, many listening to music in earbuds as they performed their workouts.

Spotting the person she was hoping to see, Shannon made her way toward a stationary bike and mounted it.

Extremely fit and attractive, Shannon drew the eyes of several of the men in the gym as she rode.

Shannon ignored their lewd glances as she casually watched a young man of perhaps twenty-seven as he worked out with a set of dumbbells.

He was handsome, perhaps six feet tall and fit, with muscular arms and strong legs. He was clean-shaven, with light brown hair pulled back in a short ponytail and brown eyes. He was wearing a snug white t-shirt and black athletic shorts along with expensive white athletic shoes.

His name was Jason Walton; Shannon had been watching him for the past two weeks, learning his schedule and habits.

The dark-haired hypnotist had specific intentions for Jason, was the first step in a plan she had been working on for months, ever since she had begun working for HypnoCorp.

She patiently waited until he sat on a bench and began doing bicep curls, then got off the bike and began to walk toward him.

Pretending to trip, Shannon sprawled on the floor with a yelp a short distance from where Jason sat.

Her martial arts training at HypnoCorp included Judo falling techniques, which allowed her to make her drop to the floor very convincing.

The young man immediately set down his dumbbell and moved to help Shannon up.

“Holy crap, you okay?” he asked, offering Shannon his hand.

She smiled sheepishly.

“I don’t think anything is injured, except my pride,” Shannon replied, accepting his assistance in standing.

He was quite strong, but also gentle as he pulled her to her feet.

Excellent, he will be doubly useful…, Shannon thought, admiring his toned muscular body.

“Don’t sweat it, I have tripped in here myself,” Jason said with a smile.

He picked up Shannon’s water bottle and handed it to her.

“Thank you. I am Shannon, by the way,” she said, smiling and offering her hand.

“Jason,” he replied, taking Shannon’s hand firmly, but again gently.

“Nice to meet you, Jason. This is my first time here; now I’m the weird girl that fell on her face,” Shannon lamented with a chuckle.

“Forget it; do you still have part of your workout left?” Jason asked.

“No, I am finished; why, would you like to buy me a coffee at that place across the street?” she asked coyly.

Jasen turned red and let out a nervous laugh.

“I…uh, well sure. I would, actually,” he said, both surprised and pleased by Shannon’s forwardness.

“I figured; you know I fell on purpose to get you to ask me out, right?” she said next with a wink.

“Right,” Jason said with a laugh.

“Well, it sounded better in my head,” Shannon replied, smiling.

“Do you mind waiting while I shower and change?” Jason asked.

“Not at all; I will do the same and meet you out front in fifteen minutes,” Shannon replied, heading toward the women’s locker room.

She glanced back and was pleased to see Jason watching her walk away.

Shannon smiled at him and disappeared into the locker room.

A short time later she stepped out of the gym onto the sidewalk, now wearing denim shorts, a long-sleeved light blue top that was snug enough to reveal she wasn’t wearing a bra, and thin blue flip flops.

Jason was waiting, now wearing what she considered the basic male “uniform” of jeans, a black t-shirt, sneakers and a dark blue ball cap with a sports team logo on the front.

“You look great,” Jason complemented.

Shannon gave a playful smile.

“I’m sure you say that to all the girls, but thank you,” she replied, touching Jason’s arm lightly a she spoke.

“Only the pretty ones,” Jason replied easily.

“I am not going to argue with a handsome man calling me pretty,” Shannon said, her smile shifting from playful to seductive.

She kept her hand on his arm for a few more seconds; she was “anchoring” herself to him, trying to make him feel relaxed and at ease in her presence.

“Shall we?” Jason asked clearly already smitten with the beautiful Shannon.

Fuck, men are so easy, the brunette thought as she nodded eagerly.

They walked across the street to the coffee shop; it was called “Insomniacs,” which Shannon found ironic considering what she intended to do to Jason.

They went inside the cafe, and Jason ordered a mixed berry smoothie, while Shannon opted for a nonfat vanilla latte.

Jason paid for the drinks without hesitation, and they sat in a small booth in the back of the shop at Shannon’s suggestion.

“So tell me about yourself,” Jason said, seeming genuinely interested.

Shannon sipped her coffee, her expression thoughtful.

“Well, I am fairly new to Los Angeles; I work for a company called Rissa Industries, in Communications. Not terribly exciting, but it pays the bills. I like to do a lot of hiking and biking, and I don’t have any pets,” Shannon replied.

None that aren’t human, anyway, she added silently, suppressing a smirk.

“Well, I am actually pretty boring; I drive a delivery truck for a company that sells supplies to all the wineries in the area. It is a decent gig, a little boring but steady. I have a roommate, full disclosure we used to date, but are now just friends. I like to workout, obviously, and do a little surfing and play golf. No pets either,” Jason replied.

Shannon smiled; Jason seemed like a genuinely nice guy, a bit of a basic “bro,” to be sure, but he was able to hold a conversation about something other than sports and movies.

Shannon was wary of course; as a journalist, she was well aware of how people could put on a front and appear completely different from their true personalities.

They continued to chat for twenty minutes or so; Shannon laughed at Jason’s jokes, and continued using the anchoring techniques she had learned from Beverly, her trainer at HypnoCorp. She touched Jason’s arm again, and mirrored his movements, never taking her lovely blue eyes off of his dark brown ones, pretending to be enthralled by his stories of his antics with his friends.

“So what else do you do for fun? Any other hobbies?” Jason asked politely, again showing genuine interest and clearly not wanting to dominate the conversation, which Shannon found refreshing.

He had also just given her the opening she was waiting for.

“Let’s see…well, I did minor in gemology in college; I like to collect different minerals and uncommon gems. Like my pendant; it is an aquamarine that I rescued from an old broach that used to belong to my great-grandmother,” Shannon said, making up a history for stone in her necklace on the fly.

She lifted the large, sparkling blue gem from her chest; it was on a fine gold chain that was long enough that should could comfortably raise it up and let it dangle six inches below her hand without removing it.

The many-faceted stone turned slowly about, reflecting the light in a dazzling manner.

Right into Jason’s eyes.

“Wow, that is pretty! I bet it is worth a ton,” Jason said, his gaze reflexively drawn to the blue gemstone.

“Not as much as a diamond this size would be, but it is pretty valuable. See how it sparkles… Especially when it moves,” Shannon replied innocently.

The aquamarine began to swing gently back and forth in front of Jason’s eyes, glittering even more brilliantly.

Shannon’s hand did not so much as twitch, the pendant appearing to move of its own volition.

“Yes, it is really pretty,” Jason said, dutifully studying the gem.

“It really draws you eyes…just relax and let them follow it…back and forth…,” Shannon said in a gentle but firm voice.

“Okay…,” Jason said, watching the pendant and obviously wanting to please Shannon.

He was completely oblivious to her true intentions.

“Very good…keep watching the pendant, Jason…relaxing more and more with each swing…back…and forth…listen to the sound of my voice as you continue to watch the pendant…relaxing more with every word I speak…it feels so good to keep following the pendant and listening to my voice,,,you want to watch the swinging pendant…relax for me, Jason…,” Shannon continued.

Her voice had become seductive and insistent.

The aquamarine was slowly gaining speed, and Shannon timed the cadence of her voice to the rhythm of its swing.

Jason’s eyes continued to follow the beautiful blue gem as it moved back and forth.

“I…I don’t understand…Shannon, what are you trying to do, hypnotize me?” he asked slowly.

He grinned, still believing she was just fooling around, even as he felt a wave of relaxation ripple through him.

“I am hypnotizing you…notice that you are feeling very relaxed now…the sound of my voice is very soothing…it is very easy for you to follow the pedant back…and forth…as you listen to my voice and relax…you cannot take your eyes off of the aquamarine….you must continue to watch it swing back…and forth…so relaxed now Jason…letting your mind go blank…hearing only my voice…listening to my words…listening and obeying…relaxing more and more…,” Shannon purred.

The pendant was now swinging quickly back and forth.

Jason grunted; to his surprise, he could not take his eyes from the glittering blue gemstone.

They were being pulled along involuntarily.

Back and forth.

The young man’s expression became anxious as he continued to try, and fail, to take his eyes off of the aquamarine.

“Wait, hold on…I can’t…wait…how…,” Jason stammered.

“You are getting sleepy Jason…Your eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy…sleepy…very sleepy…,” Shannon said firmly.

She was channeling her hypnotic power through her pendant as she’d been taught.

Jason’s eyelids immediately began to droop as a powerful drowsy feeling overtook him.

“You…I…sleepy…,” Jason mumbled.

He sighed and fell silent, shoulders slumping as his eyes continued to follow the pendant even as his eyelids fluttered.

“Close your eyes and sleep now, Jason; relax completely and drop into a deep hypnotic sleep for me,” Shannon instructed.

Jason’s eyes slammed shut and his head nodded.

Smirking, Shannon let her pendant fall back to her chest; she looked around to see if anyone was watching.

All the shop’s patrons were engaged with their companions, phones or laptops.

“Jason, you are completely, deeply relaxed. Deeply hypnotized. You hear only my voice and will obey my instructions without hesitation. You must obey Shannon. I am your Mistress. You will obey me at all times,” Shannon said quietly but firmly.

“I will…obey you…at all times,” Jason murmured.

“Good boy; you will open your eyes and remain deep in trance,” Shannon instructed.

Jason’s eyes fluttered open.

He wore a dazed expression.

“You will give me your keys, then lead me out to your vehicle,” Shannon ordered.

“Yes, Mistress,” Jason agreed.

He dug his keys from his pocket and handed them over, then rose. Shannon followed him out to a dark green Subaru Forester.

“Get in the passenger seat,” she ordered.

Jason obeyed, while Shannon got into the driver’s seat.

She had been dropped off at the gym by a ride-service.

The hypnotist proceeded to drive to Jason’s apartment complex five miles away; she already knew where he lived, having learned as much about him as possible over the two weeks prior.

Jason led his new Mistress up to his second-floor apartment and opened door for her.

Shannon stepped into the small but clean living room; it contained decent furniture and a sixty-five inch television mounted on the wall.

A petite, pretty African-American woman of perhaps twenty-five sat on the sectional, scrolling on her phone.

“Oh hey Jason…new lady already? What happened to…Allison? Amanda?” the woman asked, a touch of sarcasm in her voice.

“You must be Tessa; I am Shannon,” the hypnotist said with a warm smile, extending her hand.

She already knew the woman’s name, and that she was Jason’s ex-girlfriend and now roommate.

Tessa rose, eyeing Shannon with a combination of interest and disdain.

She was wearing a red bikini-top and short denim cut-offs; her dark hair was in a loose voluminous afro, the ends springing out in different directions for a sexy-casual look. She wore little makeup to accentuate her natural beauty, and her long fingernails were painted in a french manicure. She wore several gold rings and bracelets; she was barefoot, her toenails white, and she wore a gold chain around her left ankle.

“Yes, I am; nice to meet another of Jason’s ladies—,” Tessa began, taking Shannon’s hand.

“Look into my eyes, feel my touch, relax completely!” Shannon interrupted in a powerful voice, staring intensely into Tessa’s eyes and grasping her hand firmly.

“Wait, what?” Tessa asked, confused.

“Relax, close your eyes and sleep now!” Shannon said even louder.

She pulled Tessa’s arm toward her, then pushed it down; at the same time, she snapped the fingers of her free hand beside Tessa’s head.

“Sleep!” Shannon said as she snapped.

“I…,” Tessa said, eyelids fluttering.

“Sleep now!”, Shannon said insistently.

Tessa’s eyelids slammed shut.

Smirking, Shannon released her hand.

“Listen very carefully Tessa…,” she began in her hypnotist’s voice.

Thirty minutes later, Shannon was laying on her back on Tessa’s queen-sized bed; she had determined the woman had a nicer room and better sheets than Jason. Shannon was naked, as was Jason, who was on top of her thrusting powerfully, driving his large cock deep into her with hypnotically enhanced enthusiasm.

The hypnotist was shrieking with pleasure as the fit, sexy Jason pounded her.

“Yes, Jason! Mmm…yes, fuck me…fuck me…harder, slave! Fuck me…oooooohhhh yesssss!” Shannon moaned.

Shannon had spent nearly forty minutes giving Jason a series of carefully worded post-hypnotic suggestions, including a trigger to instantly send him deep into trance and under Shannon’s control when she spoke it.

Now she was simply using the handsome young man for her personal pleasure.

As Jason serviced his Mistress, Tessa knelt at the foot of the bed, sucking enthusiastically on Shannon’s toes; at that moment she existed only to worship her new Mistress’s feet.

Shannon let out a scream as she had a powerful orgasm.

“Okay, stop slave. Get off me,” she gasped, shuddering.

Jason obeyed, his cock still rock-hard and straining.

Shannon had taken complete control of it with hypnotic suggestion, and Jason required her permission to cum.

“Okay, stop worshipping my feet Tessa. You will now tit-fuck Jason. Jason, you may cum whenever you are ready,” Shannon instructed.

“Yes, Mistress,” both hypno-slaves replied.

While the two hypnotized people repositioned themselves so that Jason was sitting on the end of the bed and Jasmine was kneeling in front of him, Shannon used her phone to request a ride from a service.

The sexy black woman wrapped her lovely large tits around Jason’s erect cock and began to slide them up and down.

The young man grunted as Tessa pleasured him.

Shannon watched with amusement as moments later Jason’s cock spasmed and she shot his load onto Tessa’s tits and face.

The woman flinched but continued to move her tits up and down on his diminishing shaft.

“Tessa, you will stop. Lay on your bed and spread your legs. Jason, you will eat Tessa’s pussy; you cannot get enough, it is so delicious. You will pleasure her until she orgasms twice. After she has cum the second time, you will both awaken from your trances. You will have no memory of me or being hypnotized. It will be very easy to simply forget me, and forget that I hypnotized you. You will simply believe that you were both horny, and that you had really some good, fun and dirty sex. You will both feel wonderful, refreshed and satisfied. You will have no regrets about your little tryst,” Shannon instructed.

“Yes, Mistress,” both Jason and Tessa said in unison again.

Shannon chuckled and walked out of the room as Jason began to lick at his ex-girlfriend’s pussy.

She left Jason’s apartment complex and found her driver waiting.

Shannon was soon lost deep in thought in the back of the car as she pondered the next part of her plan.

* * *

The next day around four in the afternoon, a delivery truck pulled up to the gate of the secluded HypnoVino winery. Located in Temecula in Riverside County, the fourteen acre-property had a seven-thousand-square-foot main house, three large barns, a large dormitory building, and an eight-vehicle detached garage nestled among rolling Syrah vineyards.

A security guard in the small outbuilding by the gate checked his tablet and saw that the delivery of packaging, corking and sealing supplies was expected. He hit a button to open the gate and waved the driver through.

Jason nodded to the guard as he drove through the gate and headed toward Barn Number Two as he did twice a month when he delivered to HypnoVino.

This was the first time he had done so while he was deep in trance.

Acting on one the post-hypnotic suggestions Shannon had given him, he had stopped his truck at a small strip-mall a few miles from the warehouse where he had picked up the supplies to deliver to HypnoVino. Before he could wonder why he had done so, Shannon walked out of a deli in the strip mall and approached the truck, motioning for Jason to roll down his window.

Seeing the pretty and vaguely familiar brunette dressed in a black sports bra and yoga pants along with black ballet flats and carrying a small duffel bag, he smiled and lowered his window.

“Hello, can I help you?” he asked.

Good little boy,” Shannon replied.

Jason stiffened, his eyes going wide as he was instantly hypnotized.

“You will unlock the back of your truck,” Shannon ordered.

Jason obeyed immediately.

“When I snap my fingers, you will count slowly to ten, then become aware. You will remain hypnotized and in my power, and you will make your delivery normally while you await my commands,” Shannon instructed.

“Yes, Mistress Shannon,” Jason agreed.

Shannon gave a loud snap, then hurried to the back of the delivery truck and climbed inside as he began to count.

She settled in amongst the crates of bottles and boxes of corks as the truck began to move.

The HypnoVino winery was a forty-minute drive; Shannon sat quietly, thinking over the details of her mission.

When they arrived at the winery, Shannon waited patiently while Jason backed the truck into one of the barns.

She knew from interrogating him the previous evening that he would unload the truck, then go to the office located in the main house to drop off the invoice and copies of the packing slips.

The back door opened and Jason began lifting the smaller boxes that didn’t require a pallet-jack out of the truck.

“Just keep doing what you are supposed to be doing, Jason. When you finish unloading, you will awaken from your trance and have no memory of seeing me, nor ever seeing me. You will completely forget I was in your truck today,” Shannon instructed.

“Yes, Mistress,” Jason agreed.

Satisfied, Shannon hopped down out of the truck and moved deeper into the barn; she found a dark corner amongst some stacks of old barrels and sat down cross-legged behind them.

Shannon closed her eyes and concentrated on dropping herself into a state of self-hypnosis to pass the time. She gave herself suggestions to be calm, focused and relaxed, and to come out of trance in approximately six hours.

When she opened her eyes and checked the time on her phone, she was pleased to see that it was a little past ten p.m.

In her trance, the time had flown by.

“Perfect,” she said quietly to herself.

Shannon pulled a black beanie from her bag and tucked her hair up under it, then tied a black scarf around her face, covering her nose and mouth. No stranger to sneaking around from her days as an investigative journalist, Shannon stealthily made her way out of the deserted barn and across the winery’s exquisitely landscaped grounds toward the dormitory, avoiding security cameras as much as possible.

Crouching in the shadows of some bushes near the building, Shannon spotted a security guard walking slowly toward the dormitory from the direction of Barn Number One.

She knew he was likely hypnotically brainwashed to be loyal and obedient to Mistress Stefania, the hypnotist who ran HypnoVino for High Mistress Charissa

Shannon waited patiently for the man to move past; she when went to a side entrance on the dormitory and tried the door.

Locked.

Fortunately, the building was an original structure on the grounds, once serving as the tasting room, so door was old, and the lock in the handle far from modern. Another useful skill Shannon possessed was lock picking; she took a small set of tools from her bag, and two minutes later she had door open.

The hypnotist crept quietly down the hallway; there were three doors on the right which led to a salon, a gym, and a dining area respectively. On the left side there were six doors, each with a woman’s name on the front.

Alison, Katlyn, Rebecca, Anna and Marie were the names on the first five doors.

All beautiful young women with nearly perfect feet, hypnotized to stomp grapes at the winery, Shannon knew.

The sixth door had only a “G” stenciled on it.

“Bingo,” Shannon said.

She saw the door locked from the outside, to keep the occupant inside.

Shannon slowly unlocked the door and opened it, then stepped inside and closed it behind her.

The room was nearly empty; there was only a single bed and a rack of simple brown clothing.

On the bed lay Gillian, the former High Mistress and an extremely powerful hypnotist.

Gillian was deep asleep, naked and on her back, her long dark brown hair brushed and her pubic hair shaved or waxed.

Gillian was Shannon’s lover before being captured and humiliated by Domina Peggy, before being sentenced to a life of stomping grapes at HypnoVino.

Girlfriend, really…at least if you asked me, she thought as she looked at the gorgeous woman.

Gillian looked as fit and toned as ever; she was clearly being fed properly and being made to exercise hard during her servitude.

Shannon suspected that the beautiful Irish woman was in a deep sleep as the result of a hypnotic suggestion or trigger, and could likely not be awakened without some effort.

She was prepared for that eventuality; Shannon set her duffel bag on the floor and removed her mask and beanie, then took out a set of high-quality earbuds, which she gently placed in Gillian’s ears.

She then opened an app on her phone and started an audio program playing in Gillian’s ears.

The audio file was a long, extensive recording of Shannon’s voice, a deliberate and carefully worded recitation intended to deprogram Gillian’s mind from the extensive hypnotic brainwashing she had experienced at the hands of Domina Peggy.

Shannon sat down on the floor cross-legged to wait for the recording to do its work.

She sat quietly and patiently for over ten minutes, and was startled when Gillian suddenly sat up, her eyes wide.

“What in the fuck is going on?” she demanded in her Irish accent.

She pulled out the earbuds and tossed them on the floor as she looked around, confused.

Shannon rose, a grin on her face.

“It’s okay Gillian. Relax, it’s me, Shannon. I am here to help you,” she said gently.

Gillian’s eyes focused on Shannon.

A smile spread slowly across her face.

“You came for me?” she asked, rising to her feet.

Shannon nodded.

“Of course I did, dear,” she said with a smile.

Gillian remembered most of what had happened to her since Peggy had captured her, though much of it blurred together.

“How long have I been a captive?” Gillian asked.

“Six months,” Shannon replied.

Gillian’s smile faded.

Six months…I…fuck. Well, no matter right now. I can be psychologically damaged over it later. We need to get moving, I assume?” she asked.

Shannon nodded.

“We should, yes,” she said.

Gillian startled her by suddenly wrapping her in a fierce hug.

“Thank you lass! Thank you,” she said gratefully.

Shannon returned the hug, then giggled as Gillian kissed her.

Deeply.

Passionately.

The two women’s tongues intertwined and their hands roamed one another’s bodies.

Finally, they reluctantly pulled back.

Both wanted to continue, to engage in passionate, wild and uninhibited sex.

They both knew they could not do right now.

“I have an SUV waiting a few miles down the road behind some trees,” Shannon said, flushed.

Gillian nodded.

“Excellent; did you come alone?” she asked, her nipples erect.

Shannon nodded and ignored her lover’s arousal as well as her own; she pulled a set of dark green leggings and a green sports bra from her bag, sized perfectly for Gillian.

The Irish hypnotist gratefully put them on.

“I brought you some flats too, if you like,” Shannon offered.

Gillian waved them away.

“I prefer to go barefoot, as ironic as that is at the moment. Thank you, Shannon. Truly, I cannot express how grateful I am,” she said, kissing Shannon deeply again.

“Mmmmm,” the younger woman said, returning the kiss.

Again they reluctantly pulled themselves away from one another.

“Aright, sneaking off the grounds shouldn’t be a problem; I have your emergency bags in the SUV,” Shannon said.

Gillian nodded gratefully.

“That is lovely! I need to do something before we leave, however…,” she said.

“Oh…okay, what is it?” Shannon asked as she retrieved the earbuds.

She was suddenly nervous, almost sure she knew the answer.

“I must say goodbye to Mistress Stefania,” Gillian said coldly.

Shannon was about to protest, but remained silent; she knew better than to argue with Gillian.

“Whatever you need to do, of course. I am a now hypnotist too, by the way. That was my voice that brought you out of your trance,” she said proudly.

Gillian raised an eyebrow.

“Really? Please, explain,” she said, realizing it was indeed Shannon’s voice in the earbuds.

Shannon quickly filled Gillian in on her job with HypnoCorp and her training as a True Hypnotist.

“They bought me off, basically. They thought I would give up on you in exchange for power. In reality, I just wanted the power so I could save you,” she said after explaining what had taken place.

Gillian nodded her approval.

“Very well don, lass! You played the long game marvelously. It appears I was wrong about you having the gift; my apologies,” she said with a smile at her lover.

“No worries, Gillian. Seriously,” Shannon replied.

In truth the apology meant quite a lot to her.

“You have taken an awful, awful risk coming to save me,” Gillian said solemnly.

Shannon shrugged.

“I don’t care. I had to help you,” she said.

Gillian gave her a beaming smile and a nod.

“I would do the same for you, lass,” she lied easily.

It was unlikely that Gillian would go to such lengths to rescue anyone.

Does that include Piper, you cunt? she asked herself.

Shannon smiled back.

“I am just glad I could finally free you,” she said.

“Well, I have a lot of questions, but you are correct, we need to go. Stefania will be in the main residence, I assume,” Gillian said.

Shannon nodded and put her beanie and mask back on. The two hypnotists left the dormitory and moved quickly and quietly across the grounds toward the huge main house.

Gillian led Shannon to a servant’s entrance that she used when she had kitchen duty. There was a keypad lock on the door, which Gillian had been given the code for; she had of course been prohibited from using the six-digit code without permission from the HypnoVino staff.

She was no longer under their hypnotic control.

Gillian punched in the code, Eight, two, one, five, four, five, and the door unlocked with a click.

Winking at Shannon, Gillian opened the door and stepped inside, her bare feet not making a whisper of a sound.

They made their way through the luxuriously decorated home, easily locating the master bedroom suite on the ground floor.

“Please wait out here and keep watch, lass,” Gillian said to Shannon.

Shannon nodded.

They kissed again briefly, then Gillian tried the door.

Locked.

This time, she summoned a simple spell, chanting purposefully and magically unlocking the door.

Winking at Shannon, she stepped into the bedroom suite.

* * *

Mistress Stefania woke with a start and sat up in her king-sized bed.

She blinked, surprised that the lights were on.

In bed with her was a pair of enslaved lovers, one male and one female, both young and attractive and deep in the hypnotic sleep she had placed them in after they had satisfied her.

Sixty-five, the naked Stefania was a beautiful woman who was starting to show her age; her long curly blonde hair was going white, and she was starting to accrue far more wrinkles than she’d like. However, she remained fit, and despite her age her breasts were still quite lovely even if they were not as firm and perky as they had once been.

“You? What the fuck are you doing in my room, slave?” she hissed, seeing Gillian standing at the foot of her bed with her hands on her hips.

Gillian grinned.

“I am here to say farewell, Stefania,” she said sweetly.

“That is Mistress Stefania, slave! Grape Girl Obeys Now kneel!” Stefania said, getting out of bed and using the trigger that Gillian had been given to drop her instantly into hypnosis.

A trigger that Shannon’s recording had nullified.

“I don’t think so,” Gillian said with a wink.

To her chagrin, she had felt a slight tingle ripple through her body, a resistible but definite urge to drop into hypnosis.

The trigger had almost worked.

If Stefania said it again, she might go into a trance.

I will need more intensive deprogramming, she thought to herself.

Gillian’s expression remained stoic.

“I said, Grape Gir—,” Stefania began.

She never finished the sentence, as Gillian’s bare foot slammed into her stomach.

The Irish hypnotist was a supremely skilled martial artist, an expert in Kung Fu, Judo and Aikido.

Few people could match her in a fight, and Stefania was not even close to one of them.

Gillian performed a flurry of kicks and punches, battering the older woman mercilessly.

She finished with a beautiful spin-kick to Stefania’s chest that sent her sprawling to the floor.

Neither of her sex-slaves stirred, remaining deep in their hypnotic sleep.

Gillian chuckled and bent to grab the gasping Stefania’s hair.

She roughly pulled the hypnodomme who had been tormenting her for months to her knees and forced her to look up at her.

“Look into my eyes…,” Gillian said powerfully, her eyes shimmering with the hypnotic green energy of The Mistress’s Gaze.

Stefania, bleeding from her nose and mouth, gasped as Gillian’s power hit her.

A journeyman level hypnotist, she had no chance of resisting.

Five minutes later she was utterly enslaved to Gillian.

The sexy Irish hypnotist eyed Stefania with utter hatred as she released her hair.

Gillian paused, closing her eyes as dizziness swept over her; she had not used her powers in months, and the effort made her feel faint. She took several slow deep breaths, waiting patiently for the dizziness to pass.

When she regained her equilibrium, she opened her eyes and stared down at her tormentor; Gillian briefly considered making the older woman aware and forcing her to perform the typical humiliating acts of foot and ass-worship; she also considered sodomizing her with several objects in the room, as well as taking her with her to torment for weeks or months.

In the end, Gillian decided against all of it.

“You are not worth another minute of my time; you are a second-rate hypnotist and a pathetic excuse for a woman, Stefania. Now listen to me very, very carefully…,” Gillian began.

In Barn Number Three of the HypnoVino winery, there were six vats for storing the different vintages of wine that were produced.

Each vintage was named for the woman who stomped the grapes that were used to make it.

The next morning Stefania would be found drowned in the vat labeled “G,” thus rendering any wine created from grapes Gillian’s feet had stomped unusable.

After dealing with Stefania, Gillian rejoined Shannon and the two women had snuck off the winery grounds and made their way across several wide grassy fields to a secluded spot where a brand new pristine white Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Edition SUV waited.

Shannon had purchased the vehicle with cash, using one of Gillian’s alternate identities and using her hypnotic skills to make sure that the salesman filled out the paperwork to match.

“The Bronco is all yours. Your two emergency bags are in the back; I took the liberty of upgrading the phones for all your aliases, and added a few things as well,” Shannon said.

Gillian smiled; in the bags she had prepared were three false identities, each one complete with cell phone account, driver’s license, social security card, passport and bank account with two million dollars. Also in the bags were fifty-thousand dollars in American currency, and another fifty-thousand in Euros. There were several sets of clothes for different situations, a dozen pairs of shoes, boxes of expensive jewelry, four antique pocket-watches, an encrypted laptop, among many other things.

There was also a single small photograph of her daughter Piper, tucked inside an interior zippered pocked.

Gillian suddenly very much wanted to look at the picture.

She sighed and made no move to do so.

You don’t deserve to look at her, you fucking cunt, a voice in her head admonished.

It was Gillian’s own voice…or was it Peggy’s?

It didn’t matter; the voice was right.

Gillian did not deserve to be anywhere near her daughter.

“Thank you so much again, Shannon. I am in your debt,” Gillian said, looking at her lover.

Girlfriend? Is that possible? How would I know? I have never had one before, she mused silently.

The Irish hypnotist began to undress, the sight of Shannon suddenly strongly arousing her.

Shannon giggled; she reflexively looked around, then shrugged and began to remove her own clothes.

Once they were naked, the two women began to kiss passionately.

Soon they lay in the cool grass having vigorous, rough sex.

They rolled about, laughing and shrieking as they ate one another out, rubbed each others’ clits and sucked enthusiastically at one another’s tits. They moaned loudly as they scissored, their bodies sweaty and trembling as they orgasmed for at least the fourth time each.

Finally, nearly two hours later both women were sated and nearly exhausted.

“That was incredible,” Shannon said, breathing heavily as she lay on her back.

“Indeed, bloody amazing,” Gillian agreed beside her.

“I missed you,” Shannon said quietly.

“I know, dear. In the back of my mind I missed you as well,” Gillian replied.

This time she was telling the truth.

Gillian greatly enjoyed spending time with the lovely journalist.

Shannon smiled.

“Thank you. So what now?” she asked.

“Now, I take you home and you resume your work at HypnoCorp, and I hit the road,” Gillian replied.

Shannon sat up, her bare breasts gleaming in the moonlight.

“What? No, Gillian! I want to be with you!” she said, her voice anguished.

Gillian sat up and shook her head.

“I know, Shannon, but we cannot do that right now. It is far too dangerous for you, and you have a spectacular situation working for High Mistress Charissa…for both of us. I have to disappear, at least for a while. Besides, if they find out you are the one who freed me, you may end up stomping grapes,” she said gently.

Shannon frowned.

“You want me to be a spy,” she reasoned.

Gillian shook her head.

“Informant is a better word. But I also want you to be happy. That is a marvelous job to have, and you obviously have talent as a hypnotist. You need to keep training and learning; there is no reason for you to sacrifice the opportunity, even for me. I need some time to readjust, to reinvent myself. I am not saying I don’t want you with me, lass. I do. But it will be some time before I can be out in the open again, and that life is not for you. I promise you it is not a permanent situation, Shannon. I will be honest, I need you on the inside of HypnoCorp, to help me stay ahead of them if they come after me,” she said apologetically.

Damn it, I do care about her, Gillian thought with irritation.

Shannon sighed and wiped away tears.

“Will be at least be able to…uh…,” she said in a shaky voice.

“Meet up in secret and fuck like rabbits? Yes, I promise I will make booty calls,” Gillian said with a wink.

Shannon couldn’t help but laugh.

She gave a defeated sigh.

“Okay. I actually had a feeling things might end up this way, which is why I covered my tracks as well as I could,” she conceded.

Gillian nodded her approval.

“I love how smart you are, dear,” she said, getting to her feet.

She offered her hand and helped Shannon up.

They shared another kiss.

“I am not sure I know what ‘love’ is, lass, but I… care greatly about you. That is all I can give you right now,” Gillian said apologetically.

I loved Piper, and somehow forgot that…at least, I think I loved her; perhaps I am truly not capable of it…, the Irish hypnotist mused.

“I understand, Gillian. I love you. If you can’t say that right now it is okay. If you can never say it, I understand that too,” Shannon replied.

“I am very proud of you, Shannon. I am genuinely glad you are a hypnotist, and I am beyond grateful you came for me,” Gillian said with a smile.

Shannon blushed.

“Thank you,” she whispered.

“Now then, let’s get dressed and I will drive you home. Which identity is the vehicle under?” Gillian asked.

“Monica Brewer,” Shannon replied.

Gillian grinned.

She had always liked the name ‘Monica,’ and had used it many times during her time as a mercenary hypnotist.

“Wonderful; that is what I will be going by for the foreseeable future then,” Gillian replied.

After getting dressed, Gillian drove Shannon to her condo. During the ride, Gillian took a deep breath and asked about Piper.

Shannon explained that Gillian’s sister Emily had taken her to Ireland, and was coming back to Boise soon so the little girl could split time living with her aunt and her father.

“And Domina Peggy,” Gillian said quietly.

Domina Peggy; the woman who defeated you, humiliated you, facilitated your downfall…and treated your daughter better than you, she thought.

She felt the sudden stab of an unfamiliar feeling.

Guilt.

Shannon sighed.

“Yes, Sean is her consort, and she supports him knowing his daughter,” she agreed.

Gillian nodded, taking a deep breath.

“Piper likes Peggy, and vice versa. I do not believe she will do anything but protect and take care of my daughter. I am the one who failed her,” she said with a sigh.

The guilt stabbed her again.

You fucking horrible bitch, you were going to use you own daughter as a pawn to gain power, Gillian admonished herself silently.

Shannon looked at Gillian curiously.

“Does that mean vengeance against Peggy is not at the top of your list?” she asked carefully.

Gillian shook her head.

“That would be foolish for too many reasons to count. No, I have a lot of other things to spend my energy on. Fear not, I do not plan to go after Domina Peggy anytime soon…if ever,” she replied.

Perhaps if I do things right, I can have a relationship with Piper again; I don’t know where or when I became so…evil? Selfish? Stupid? All in the name of power…I deserve to be nothing but a grape-stomper…perhaps she is better off with Peggy and Sean, Gillian said to herself silently.

Shannon was both surprised and pleased by Gillian’s pronouncement that she would not be going after Peggy.

In truth, Gillian was surprised by it as well.

In the past, she would have been filled with rage, consumed with getting vengeance and taking her daughter back from those who had wronged her.

Gillian did not feel anger, but rather regret and embarrassment to go along with the guilt.

She and Shannon kissed and embraced one more time.

Please keep in touch,” Shannon implored her lover.

Gillian nodded.

“You can text and call my phones, they should be clean and unassociated with me. If anyone asks about ‘Monica,’ simply claim I am on old source from one of your stories,” she said.

Shannon nodded.

“That is a great idea. I will try not to be a nuisance,” she promised.

Gillian grinned.

“Shannon, you are never going to be a nuisance; I cannot ever thank you properly for what you have done for me,” she said.

“Thank me by being careful; there are going to be powerful people after you; you may not go after Domina Peggy, but she might come after you,” Shannon replied.

Gillian chuckled.

“I hope she isn’t that stupid. If she is, then she will be the one at my feet this time…and I will take her so deep into hypnosis her mind won’t be recoverable; I will erase her permanently and make her my mindless drone forever,” she said coolly, showing a flash of the supremely confident hypnodomme she once was.

Shannon shivered slightly, both frightened and aroused by Gillian’s statement.

The two hypnotists shared one last lingering kiss, then Shannon reluctantly got out of the vehicle.

Gillian waited until Shannon got inside her condo before driving off.

* * *

Gillian woke late the next morning in a rather plain, inexpensive room at a clean but far from luxurious hotel.

She had checked in after dropping Shannon off, using her ‘Monica’ identity.

Gillian sat up and stretched; she felt a bit disoriented, due to every day of her life the past six months being rigidly structured.

All Gillian did was work, exercise, eat, sleep, repeat. Hypnotic reinforcement three times a week. Once a week she would get a pedicure, and some nights she would serve as a sex-slave to Stefania.

That had been her entire existence.

Even her iron will and incredibly powerful mind could not break free.

Gillian had been well and truly fucked.

Thanks to Shannon, I am not…I truly need to figure out if I can love that woman properly…but not today, she mused as she got up and headed to the shower.

At HypnVino, Gillian had taken short, cold showers.

Now she indulged in a forty-minute steaming hot one.

After drying off, she sat naked and cross-legged on the floor of her room and hypnotized herself, scouring her mind for lingering suggestions and remnants of Peggy and Stefania’s hypnosis.

Gillian managed to release herself from several stubborn, deeply embedded compulsions.

However, she realized she would need to be hypnotized by someone else and have their assistance in truly cleansing her subconscious of unwanted influence.

In particular, Peggy’s trigger to send her into trance was still present; Gillian could feel it, but somehow eluding her efforts to remove it.

Gillan need it gone as quickly as possible, to make sure she was safe if she were to encounter Peggy.

After giving a lot of thought to who she might contact for help, she picked up one of her three phones from the night stand and dialed a number saved into the device’s directory.

“Hello dear. It is me…Monica. That’s right; it is lovely to hear your voice too. Indeed, it has been a long time. I will be honest, I got myself into a bit of a pickle, and I need your help…yes, I need you to hypnotize me, and you are the only one that I know with the skill to do it…and that I can trust… I am in Los Angeles, but I can be in San Diego tomorrow; yes…thank you! I will owe you enormously for this. Six o’clock at the same place we met last time…Yes, you are well aware I can get a table, silly…yes, under the name ‘Monica’…wonderful…thank you again. Good bye, dear,” Gillian said.

She disconnected call and smiled.

Gillian then sat on the bed and opened her laptop, using it to locate several stores that sold items she wished to purchase.

After finding the information she required, Gillian got dressed in a dark purple long-sleeved top and stylish tight jeans, along with tall cork-wedge sandals. She put her hair in a ponytail and hung a gold pocket-watch decorated with a shamrock picked out in emeralds around her neck.

She looked at her unpainted finger and toenails with a frown, then sighed and headed out to her Bronco.

Gillian first went to a very popular restaurant that was know for its excellent comfort food that served breakfast all day; it was noon by the time she sat down, but she wanted eggs, bacon and biscuits after months of plain oatmeal and egg whites in the mornings.

She ordered her food and took her time eating, savoring each bite.

Gillian left the server, a plump but cheerful and very competent young woman named Lisa a one-hundred-dollar tip for her twenty-dollar meal.

By the time she left the restaurant it was after two p.m.; she next went to several clothing, jewelry and shoe stores that sold only extremely expensive designer pieces. Gillian spent over one-hundred-thousand dollars, filling the back of her Bronco with packages. Finally, just before six o’clock she parked in front of a full-service salon that had excellent reviews on its website.

Gillian sauntered inside, seeing a lone employees finishing her closing procedures.

Just as the hypnotist had hoped.

The woman, a blonde of perhaps twenty-seven, turned toward Gillian with a look of slight annoyance on her face.

“I am sorry, but we are closed,” she said with forced politeness.

Gillian eyed her with amusement, appraising her from head to toe.

The blonde had shoulder-length way blonde hair streaked with blue and pink; she was very pretty with a curvy figure, wearing heavy perfectly applied makeup including dark eyeshadow and lipstick. She had on large silver hoop earrings and a tight pink halter top that her big round breasts strained against; her taut midriff was exposed, and she had a glittering yellow crystal piercing in her navel. Her shorts were very short denim, the bottoms of her lovely ass cheeks visible. Her long pointed fingernails were black and decorated with rhinestones, and she wore very tall cork-wedge sandals similar to Gillian’s. Her toenails were vivid pink, decorated with tiny white heart decals, and she wore several silver bracelets, rings, anklets and toe rings decorated with pink garnets and amethysts.

“Excellent, I want privacy,” Gillian replied in her Irish accent.

“Excuse me?” the young woman asked.

“Please, tell me your name dear,” Gillian said in a commanding tone.

“Nikki,” the blonde replied.

Gillian smiled.

“Lovely to meet you Nikki. I need a manicure, pedicure and my hair cut and colored,” she said calmly.

Nikki frowned.

“I said, we are closed; I can make you an appointment for tomorrow. Obviously you need it,” she said arrogantly, eyeing Gillian’s unpainted toenails.

Gillian laughed.

Like most hypnotists, she very much enjoyed dominating people who were rude to her.

“Oh, no, no, no, dear…you are going to take care of me right now,” the hypnotist said, striding toward Nikki.

Gillian smoothly lifted her pocket watch over her head and held it up as she approached the blonde.

Nikki narrowed her eyes.

“I…I am not,” she said, confused by Gillian’s actions.

The tall Irish hypnotist began to swing her watch rhythmically back and forth, its golden surface glinting and the emeralds set in the shamrock design sparkling as it moved.

“Follow the watch, dear…let it draw your eyes…relax, and listen to my voice…as you follow the watch back…and forth…back…and forth…relaxing more and more with every word I speak…,” Gillian said in her powerful voice.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” Nikki asked, even as her blue eyes followed the swinging watch.

Back and forth.

“That’s it…keep following the watch back and forth…relaxing more and more with every swing…hearing only my words, seeing only the beautiful golden watch, the lovely green gemstones…back…and forth…relaxing deeper with every word I speak…keep following the watch…back…and forth…you cannot take your eyes off of it…you must watch it swing back and forth and relax…deeper and deeper…following the watch and listening to my words…all your muscles relaxing…the tension leaving your body…noticing now that it is very difficult to move…to think…so easy to watch and listen…,” Gillian continued insistently.

Nikki frowned as a pleasant, warm tingle began to spread through her body.

She felt lightheaded as she watch continued to reflect the light into her eyes in flashes of gold and green.

“Wait, stop…what the fuck? My eyes…they’re stuck! How are you doing this?” Nikki asked, panic in her voice as she tried to look away from the watch.

She tried to back away, but her feet felt like lead; she tried to grab the watch, but her movement was sluggish, and her arm felt heavy as she struggled to lift it.

“So relaxed now, Nikki…you are feeling sleepy…very sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…heavy…I am going to count back from five, and when I reach ‘one,’ you will drop into a deep, deep sleep for me…you will be hypnotized and ready to obey…,” Gillian purred seductively.

The watch was gaining speed, pulling Nikki’s eyes along with it.

Back and forth.

The blonde whimpered; she felt light headed as sudden drowsiness came over her.

“Stop…I…you can’t…no…,” Nikki mumbled, eyelids fluttering.

The watch continued to swing.

Back and forth.

“Five…you are so relaxed now….four…you are sleepy…very sleepy…three…my voice is now the only thing you can hear…two…your eyelids are heavy…heavy…you cannot keep them open…one…you cannot stay awake. Close your eyes and sleep,” Gillian said soothingly.

Nikki’s eyes slammed shut and her head nodded as she dropped into trance.

Gillian smiled with satisfaction as she replaced her watch around her neck.

She felt a slight tingle of excitement, a thrill she got whenever she hypnotized some hapless person.

It was a feeling she hadn’t experienced for what seemed like an eternity.

Gillian loved that feeling.

The hypnotist went to the front door and locked it, turned off the “open” sign, and then went back to stand in front of the entranced Nikki.

“Nikki, you need to listen to me very carefully; you are completely relaxed, deep in trance. You hear only my voice. I am going to count back from ten, and with each number you will drop deeper into trance and become more submissive and obedient to me. When I reach ‘one,’ you will be utterly unable to resist me, and will accept my suggestions and obey my commands without hesitation or question. It will be easy and effortless for you to relax deeper and deeper, to allow your free will to fade along with your thoughts. You will do and think as I tell you. You will not be able to resist me. I will be your Mistress, you will be my slave. You will obey,” Gillian informed the hypnotized blonde in her lilting Irish accent.

“Obey…,” Nikki murmured helplessly.

Gillian smirked; the arrogant young woman had a fairly weak mind, and her will would be easy to obliterate.

“That’s right…ten drop deeper…nine…thoughts fading…eight…deeper and deeper…seven…completely relaxed…six…you must obey me…five…deeper and deeper into an obedient trance…four…becoming completely my slave…three…mind empty…two…you must serve and obey me…one, I am your Mistress, you are my slave and you will obey my every command!” she said firmly.

“I…am…your…slave,” Nikki agreed.

She sighed, her shoulders slumping as she became deeply enslaved to the Irish hypnotist.

“Excellent; now you will open your eyes and remain deep in trance,” Gillian commanded with a snap of her fingers.

Nikki’s eyes fluttered open. Her expression was blank, as was her mind.

“Let’s start with my feet; you will give me a pedicure,” Gillian commanded, settling into one of the comfortable chairs.

“Yes, Mistress,” Nikki replied moving to obey her new owner.

* * *

More than three hours later, Gillian walked out of the salon sporting long squared off fingernails painted in a green-tipped french manicure as well as shimmering dark green toenails. Her hair was now shoulder-length and lightened to a dark blonde, expertly highlighted and styled in wavy layers.

Nikki followed the hypnotist to her Bronco, carrying a large heavy bag of beauty supplies.

“Get in the passenger seat,” Gillian commanded the young woman.

She had decided to keep Nikki as the first member of her new stable of slaves; she was an excellent stylist. After making sure the salon did not have security cameras, Gillian had ordered Nikki to retrieve her personal belongings and gather the beauty products then to follow her.

Gillian took Nikki’s phone and turned it off before putting it in her pocket.

“Welcome to your new life, my pet,” the hypnotist said haughtily as she led the hapless stylist to her vehicle.

Nikki would make a fine replacement for Avery, Gillian’s personal-attendant slave at The Spiral.

Shannon had told her that Avery had been added to the club’s slave pool.

Gillian was vaguely disappointed, as Avery was well-trained and quite lovely to look at.

“I will just have to make certain you are a worthy successor,” she said to the entranced beauty beside her as she drove.

When she reached her hotel, the hypnotist took out Nikki’s phone and threw it down on the pavement hard enough to shatter the screen. She picked it up and hurled it down a second time, then tossed it into a storm drain next to the sidewalk.

Next she commanded Nikki to bring all her purchases to her room; it took the slave three trips to get everything transferred to the hotel room from the Bronco while Gillian kicked off her sandals and lounged on the bed.

“Now get undressed, slave. I want to see your body,” Gillian ordered after Nikki had finished bringing in the bags and boxes.

“Yes, Mistress,” Nikki said, immediately shedding her clothing.

The young woman was quite sexy; her pussy hair was shaved, her nipples pierced with silver barbels, and she had smooth lightly tanned skin.

Gillian was pleased that Nikki didn’t have any tattoos.

“Lovely; you could use a bit more exercise, but otherwise you are more than acceptable,” she said approvingly.

Gillian rose and began to remove her own clothes.

“Tell me slave, do you have any experience pleasuring women?” she asked as she undressed.

“Yes, Mistress; I date mostly women,” Nikki replied.

“Excellent; get on your knees,” Gillian said, moving to sit naked on the end of the bed.

The enslaved blonde obeyed, assuming a kneeling position before her Mistress.

“You will eat me, Nikki; my pussy is the best thing you ever tasted, and you want to please me, to get me off. Pleasing Me will give you immense pleasure, and drive you even deeper into submission to me. Pleasuring your Mistress will arouse you to the point that you will cum when I command it. Now eat me, my little slut,” Gillian commanded, her hypnodomme nature taking over completely.

The hypnotist spread her legs, and her slave moved to dutifully begin first licking, then sucking at her clit.

“Mmmmm…that feels lovely, keep it up…harder, slave…yes, that’s it…oh yes…oh YES!” Gillian moaned.

Nikki continued to worship her Mistress, her efforts becoming enthusiastic and then bordering on frantic as Gillian’s moans became screams of ecstasy.

The Irish hypnotist shuddered as a powerful orgasm rippled through her body; Nikki continued to lick and suck at her clit while using her fingers to tease the lips of Gillian’s pussy.

The slave was moaning as she worked, flushed with the arousal she felt from pleasing her owner.

It wasn’t long before the moaning, gasping hypnotist had a second, more powerful orgasm.

“Oh yes, that’s it, you little bitch! You are so good at that! I am definitely keeping you. Now cum and become even more my slave…become mine forever,” Gillian said loudly after she had caught her breath.

Nikki stopped her pussy worship and fell to the floor, trembling in the throes of a massive orgasm.

She moaned in ecstasy as she sank even deeper under Gillian’s power.

“I am…your slave…,” she gasped, tears rolling down her cheeks as became truly, permanently enslaved to the hypnotist.

Gillian chuckled and flopped backward on the bed, reveling in her escape and her power over Nikki.

For a moment she wondered if she had been too hasty enslaving the blonde stylist.

No, she’s perfect. Young, sexy, already skilled in pleasuring women…and she did a fabulous job on your hair and nails. She is an excellent start to your new stable, Gillian told herself.

She felt another urge to get out the picture of Piper.

Sighing, Gillian decided against it.

Not yet; you have a lot to do before you can even think about Piper. Starting with getting the rest of this damned programming out of your head, she admonished herself.

In the back of her mind, Gillian could feel Peggy’s presence.

Lurking.

Taunting her.

You must obey Peggy, the Dragon of Hypnothea’s voice echoed faintly.

Gillian sighed.

Peggy certainly had done a number on her, and with a system of Gillian’s devising no less.

The whole thing really was my fault; how did I get so obsessed with power? The true joy of being a hypnotist is claiming normals like Nikki, not trying to turn your daughter into a Goddess so you can rule through her. I must have gone completely raving mad, Gillian thought, sighing again.

“Slave, go shower, then get into bed with me. You will sleep at my feet,” Gillian said aloud.

“Yes, Mistress,” Nikki replied, getting up and heading for the bathroom.

Gillian smiled and lay quietly contemplating her next moves until Nikki returned.

The sexy naked blonde curled up at Gillian’s feet like a pet.

The hypnotist made sure that Nikki had access to one of the bed’s covers.

“Don’t want you to catch a cold,” she said with a chuckle as she settled down to get some sleep.

Gillian intended to rise early and exercise, as well as organize her new wardrobe and get it packed into her Bronco so that it was easily accessible before driving to San Diego.

She had no idea when she would settle down, or where.

Boise eventually, she mused as she drifted off to sleep.

Gillian woke with a start and sat up, her heart racing; it took her a moment to orient herself.

Glancing at the end of the bed, she saw Nikki fast asleep.

“That was unpleasant,” she muttered.

Gillian had been dreaming she was back stomping grapes at HypnoVino, while Peggy, Jing-Mei, Charissa, Sean and Shannon watched.

“Sorry, dear, but your escape was all in your mind,” Shannon taunted her with a laugh.

High Mistress…what joke,” Peggy added, sipping a glass of wine made from grapes Gillian had stomped.

I think she has found her place,” Jing-Mei added nonchalantly, raising a glass to her lips as well.

I am just glad I have my daughter away from her; she is a monster,” Sean said, looking at Gillian with disgust.

She isn’t going anywhere; Piper is safe from her,” Charissa said with satisfaction.

Gillian blew a relieved sigh that it had been just a dream. Glancing at the clock, she saw it was after three a.m. Gillian rose and went to the bathroom to splash some cold water on her face.

She looked at herself in the mirror.

The Irish hypnotist was still as gorgeous as ever, but her eyes appeared tired, and not just from being awakened suddenly by a nightmare.

Gillian was weary.

She was tired of pursuing greater and greater power, tired of the High Conclave, and of battling other hypnotists.

While she still greatly desired to hypnotize and dominate others, she realized she wanted to get back to basics, to do it on a smaller scale.

I need to go back to doing mercenary jobs. Easy, small ones so I can enjoy being a hypnotist again, she thought to herself.

Gillian smiled.

She had just figured out how to reinvent herself, and maybe someday be able to have a relationship with her daughter.

She went back to bed and immediately dropped off into a deep, untroubled sleep.

Gillian woke the next morning as Monica.

The hypnotist would be fully assuming that particular identity, at least to clients and people she’d never met.

She got out of bed and ordered Nikki to get dressed and walk down to the corner and get her an iced coffee.

“Double-shot with caramel and nonfat milk, no whipped cream,” the hypnotist commanded, handing Nikki a twenty-dollar bill.

“Yes, Mistress,” the hypno-slave replied.

Monica made a mental note to both teach Nikki to curtsy, and to get her slave some clothes, since she had basically kidnapped her from work with nothing but what she was wearing.

The still-naked hypnotist proceeded to go through fifteen minutes of warming up, followed by another thirty minutes of yoga.

Nikki had returned while Monica was exercising, and stood silently with her owner’s coffee, waiting to be acknowledged.

Monica finished holding her final pose, The Crane, then stood.

She took the coffee from Nikki’s hand without a word; raising it to her lips, she took a long sip, savoring the flavors she had not had in months.

“Get undressed, slave. It is time to worship me again,” Monica commanded, taking another sip.

She watched with satisfaction as Nikki immediately obeyed, and soon stood naked before her.

“Get down and kiss my feet while I finish my coffee,” Monica ordered petulantly.

She felt a rush of power as her slave again obeyed, getting on her hands and knees and lavishing kisses on Monica’s sexy bare feet.

Nikki’s lips on her skin sent an erotic tingle up her legs.

Monica smiled as she felt her pussy moisten in anticipation.

She took another long drink of her coffee, then set the cup down on a nearby dresser.

“Work your way up my legs, slave. Slowly; you know what to do. Pleasure me and feel pleasure yourself,” Monica ordered.

Nikki once again obeyed, kissing her way slowly up Monica’s legs; her lips touched the hypnotist’s ankles, calves, thighs.

She moved to Monica’s inner thighs, nibbling lightly as she teased the hypnotist’s pussy with her fingers.

Monica gasped, then giggled as Nikki suddenly began to eagerly lick her pussy.

Soon the hypnotist was shrieking as the slave sucked on her clit.

Monica orgasmed fairly quickly, and commanded Nikki to do so as well.

The slave again sank to the floor, moaning and shuddering in ecstasy from having pleased her Mistress.

“Slave, accompany me to the shower. You will wash my body,” Monica ordered, heading for the bathroom.

After Nikki had scrubbed every inch of Monica’s sexy, fit body the hypnotist stepped out of the shower and raised her arms, imperiously commanding her slave to dry her off.

Once dry, Monica commanded Nikki to get dressed again.

While her slave was doing so, the hypnotist picked an outfit to wear for her drive to San Diego.

Monica dressed casually in tan Capri pants and a sleeveless purple top; she took the time to apply makeup she’d taken from the salon, and had Nikki brush and style her hair. She put her gold and emerald pocket-watch around her neck, and selected a platinum toe ring set with a shamrock made from emeralds as her only other jewelry, which she placed on her left middle toe. Satisfied with her casual look, Monica then organized all the items she’d purchased the day before and had Nikki load them into the back of the Bronco.

About this time, Monica’s stomach growled loudly.

She realized that she had skipped dinner last night, and was very hungry.

Nikki is likely hungry as well, since all she’s had to eat since being hypnotized was my delicious pussy, Monica thought with a grin.

She went to check out of the hotel, then ordered her slave to get into the Bronco’s passenger seat while she got into the driver’s.

Monica drove the vehicle about two blocks, pulling into the drive-through of local chain called Big Egg. She ordered two “Anything and Everything” breakfast burritos; the massive concoctions contained eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, mushroom, onions and three kinds of cheese.

Monica gave one to Nikki and ordered her to eat; the hypnotist ate her breakfast while skillfully navigating traffic and getting on the freeway and heading toward San Diego.

The ride passed without incident; Monica was mostly silent as she drove, pondering her future.

Perhaps I should look into increasing my abilities as a witch, Monica thought.

She had always possessed some rudimentary skill with magic, but she had never tried to develop it much beyond a few simple spells.

Monica did asked Nikki a few questions, mostly pertaining to who might miss her.

“My parents live in Kansas, Mistress. I have been dating a coworker named Misty, but it isn’t serious. Mostly the people I work with might notice I am gone, a few friends I like to party with,” Nikki replied.

Monica chuckled.

She didn’t particularly care if anyone missed her slave, but she wanted to make sure she wasn’t the daughter of some politician or wealthy businessman who might go all out trying to find her.

“Excellent; by the way, if I, and only I, ever say the phrase ‘Stylist Sleep Time,’ you will instantly drop into a deep, deep hypnotic sleep for me. Understand?” Monica informed her slave.

“Yes, Mistress,” Nikki said, her mind absorbing Monica’s suggestion.

Monica nodded her approval and continued to drive skillfully through freeway traffic.

Finally, over two hours later they arrived in San Diego.

Monica selected a luxury hotel, The Fairmont, for her stay this time. The hotel was actually a bit remote, away from downtown, sporting over four-hundred acres designated for various activities including a full golf course.

The hypnotist checked into a fifteen-hundred-square-foot three bedroom luxury suite and allowed the hotel’s concierge team to bring her belongings from the Bronco to her room.

The suite was magnificent, with a partial view of the golf course; the hotel had every amenity imaginable, and Monica was ecstatic to be back living in utter luxury.

She got settled, then took Nikki down to the hotel’s boutique and purchased a dozen outfits for her slave, which Monica ironic since she required her to be naked when not traveling. She also bought herself another twenty-thousand dollars in clothes and shoes, as well as a magnificent leather luggage set.

Upon returning to her room, she checked the time and saw she still had several hours until her meeting in the hotel’s Michelin-starred restaurant.

Monica ordered room service consisting of a light lunch of chef salad for herself and a more substantial one of chicken and vegetables for Nikki, then changed into a skimpy dark purple bikini she had just purchased at the boutique and went to lounge bedside one of the hotel’s four pools so she could enjoy an afternoon martini along with the lustful and jealous stares her fabulous bikini-clad body elicited.

She had left a naked Nikki behind in the suite, with orders to further organize her possessions for travel.

As she sat by the pool, Monica texted Shannon.

All is going well. Miss you. Monica, she sent.

Her phone chimed softly with an almost immediate reply.

Miss you too. Things are interesting here. All is well though, Shannon replied.

The words of her text were followed by heart and a winking emojis.

Monica smiled.

She actually did miss her girlfriend.

Wait, girlfriend…? Oh bloody hell, I think she really is my girlfriend. I do fucking care about her. Damn, Monica thought, smiling and shaking her head ruefully.

She realized caring about Shannon was a good thing; again, her thoughts strayed to Piper, which only strengthened her resolve to follow through with her reinvention of herself.

Monica again felt the urge to look at the picture of her daughter.

Again, she denied herself.

After relaxing for ninety minutes, Monica rose and got into the pool, swimming several laps before heading back to her suite.

She found that Nikki had neatly organized her belongings as ordered, and was sitting quietly on the couch awaiting further orders.

Monica briefly considered commanding the slave to eat her pussy yet again, but decided against it. Instead, she ordered Nikki to help her dress for her meeting.

She selected a beautiful, shimmering dark purple midi-dress with a plunging neckline. Around her neck she hung a very large diamond solitaire pendant that she had purchased the day before for twelve-thousand dollars. Her drop-style earrings consisted of large glittering diamonds, and she wore a diamond bracelet on her left wrist. On her right middle finger she wore a silver ring set with a huge amethyst, and her footwear was a pair of strappy black four-inch stiletto sandals. She also chose matching gold bands set with small diamonds to adorn her middle toes.

Nikki styled her Mistress’s blonde locks, and applied Monica’s makeup as well. She knelt to buckle the straps on Monica’s sandals, and placed the toe rings on her feet.

Monica was very pleased to be wearing tall, sexy shoes again.

Satisfied with her appearance, she ordered grilled salmon and more vegetables to be delivered to the suite for her slave’s dinner, and commanded the young woman to eat, and then spend the evening masturbating to her while chanting “I must obey my Mistress” until she had cum three times.

“Each time you cum, you will fall even deeper under my control and my hold on your mind will be reinforced. After you cum the third time, you will shower and go to bed for the night, naked,” Monica instructed.

“Your wish is my command, Mistress,” Nikki replied submissively.

Still need to teach her to curtsy, Monica lamented.

The hypnotist left the suite and went to the restaurant.

“Welcome! May I have the name on your reservation?” the pretty, red-haired hostess asked cheerfully when Monica stepped into the restaurant.

Monica smiled back.

“Look into my eyes…,” she said firmly.

The hostess gasped as Monica’s eyes began to shimmer with soothing green energy.

“I…wow, your eyes…,” she stammered.

The hostess was caught, like a deer in headlights…

…Or more appropriately, a ‘normal’ caught in the Mistress’s Gaze.

“Yes, keep looking at them and relax…feel yourself relaxing more and more as you look…keep looking…deeper and deeper relaxed for me…thoughts fading…feeling wonderful…hearing only my voice…listening and obeying…obeying all my commands…you are hypnotized and must obey me,” Monica declared.

The hostess’s blue eyes were locked on Monica’s shimmering green ones.

She sighed, her shoulders slumping as hypnotic energy flowed into her, battering her will to nothing and causing her mind to become blank, empty, and open to Monica’s suggestions.

“I must obey you,” the dazed hostess agreed.

She wore a blank expression, and she no longer blinked.

“Good girl; now then, I know you keep tables open for important last-minute guests. I am a very important last-minute guest. When you awaken, you will be delighted to give me a table for two, and when another woman comes asking for a reservation for ‘Monica,’ you will show her to my table. Understand?” Monica asked as her eyes returned to normal, glancing around to make sure nobody was watching what she was doing too closely.

Again, the hypnotist felt dizzy, but it was only slight this time, much to her relief.

“I understand and will obey,” the hostess replied.

Smiling smugly, Monica snapped her fingers.

“Wide awake, dear,” the hypnotist said firmly.

The hostess began to blink.

She smiled happily when she saw Monica.

“Right this way, ma’am!” she said cheerfully.

She led Monica to a nice, secluded table that was clearly reserved for unexpected high-profile guests.

The sexy hypnotist sat down and began perusing the drink menu, selecting a three-hundred-dollar bottle of white wine, which she ordered when the handsome male server arrived to asked her about drinks.

“Excellent choice; two glasses?” the young man, whose name was Roy, asked.

“Yes, please,” Monica said with a dazzling smile.

A moment after Roy stepped away, a woman approached Monica’s table.

She was quite familiar, and Monica smiled immediately upon seeing her.

In her late twenties, she was very attractive; she was perhaps five-foot-six, her hair dyed a rich dark violet and pulled back into a simple ponytail. She had lovely baby-blue eyes and a very feminine figure, curvy but not overweight, with big round breasts and a large shapely ass. She was wearing a silver spaghetti-strap tank top that was cut high to show off her taut sexy midriff and shimmering, large sapphire navel-piercing. Around her neck was an even larger sapphire solitaire pendant on a long fine platinum chain, and she wore white, flowing wide-leg pants and thick black flip-flops. The toenails of her lovely feet were pristine white, and she wore a platinum and sapphire ring on her right second toe.

She moved gracefully, poised and clearly supremely confident in herself.

“Hello Eden, thank you for coming,” Monica said with a smile, rising to her feet.

She clearly knew the younger woman and was pleased to see her.

Eden was a skilled professional mercenary hypnotist with whom she had worked extensively in the past.

“Hello Monica; you look fantastic as always,” Eden replied with an easy smile, offering a hug.

“So do you dear,” Monica said as they embraced.

“Please, sit. I ordered a very good white,” Monica said after they had hugged.

“That sounds wonderful,” Eden replied, taking her seat.

“How long has it been?” Monica asked.

“Three? No, almost four years, I believe. The job in Houston,” Eden replied.

The two women fell silent as Roy appeared with their wine. They waited for him to pour two glasses.

“Do you ladies need some more time?” the server asked politely.

“Actually, I am in the mood for some calamari, if that sounds good to you?” Eden asked Monica.

“That sounds lovely,” Monica agreed.

Roy nodded and withdrew.

“That was my last real mercenary job; just after Piper turned two,” Monica said, sipping her wine.

“I still think about that one; what we did to those three socialite bitches…that really gets me hot,” Eden replied, smiling.

Monica smiled at the memory as well; the younger woman had been her apprentice of sorts; Eden was a young, talented true hypnotist, and she and Monica had ended up on the same job and found themselves in a hypnosis-duel. Monica had been victorious; after some obligatory humiliation, she had offered to take the impressive Eden under her wing.

The younger hypnotist had proven to be a very capable mercenary hypnotist, absorbing all Monica had to teach.

They had become close, working together for almost two years.

“Thinking about how we first met gets me hot, lass,” Monica replied slyly.

“Oh I’m sure; I spent like two hours making out with your feet after we dueled,” Eden retorted with a shake of her head.

“You deserved it for challenging me, the little upstart you were. Besides, I have lovely feet,” Monica replied as Roy arrived with their calamari.

They paused their conversation again as the server took their orders; Eden selected a roasted rack of lamb, while Monica chose a red duck curry.

“I suppose you do; I have to admit you could have done a lot worse to me than two-hours of foot-worship,” Eden said with a chuckle.

“You love my feet,” Monica replied slyly.

Beneath the table, she slipped off her shoe and slid it up slowly up and down Eden’s leg.

The younger woman smiled.

“I will admit I like them a lot…Which brings me to my price for helping you,” Eden said with slyness of her own.

Monica’s smile faded.

“You aren’t thinking…,” she asked with a hint of dread in her voice.

“I most certainly am. I help you with your problem, and then you worship my feet for two hours under my hypnotic control. I have lovely feet too,” Eden replied with a wink.

Monica sighed.

“You are really still holding a grudge over that? You just said I could have done a lot worse to you, and you are correct, I could have. You could have been turned permanently into a slave,” she protested.

“Take it or leave it,” Eden replied, taking a bite of calamari.

Monica sighed, her hypnodomme pride flaring at the idea of being reduced to a foot-slave.

Then she laughed.

A small price to pay, Monica told herself.

And Eden did have lovely feet.

“Deal. You could have asked for a lot more, to be fair,” she said as she too took a bite of the calamari.

Eden grinned.

“You are right about that. I have a couple of jobs coming up that I could use a hand on, but I won’t ask you for that,” she said.

Monica chewed thoughtfully.

“Actually, I am thinking about going active as a mercenary again,” she said after swallowing.

Eden looked surprised.

“Really…? I had heard you lost some kind of major fight, got removed from the High Conclave…,” she said.

Monica nodded.

“It is a long story, one I am not proud of…,” she said sheepishly.

“I am in no hurry,” Edan replied.

Monica sighed and nodded

Eden listened intently during their meal as Monica explained what had taken place between she and Domina Peggy.

“Wow. I don’t know what to say,” she said when Monica had finished.

“The truth; I was a terrible mother, an awful High Mistress, a power-mad bitch and I got what I deserved. You should probably contact High Mistress Charissa instead of helping me. There is probably a reward for my capture,” Monica said with a shrug.

Eden shook her head.

“You made some bad calls, for sure. Okay, really bad ones. Still, you are my friend, and you want to make things right. Nobody is perfect. Also, I am not passing up the chance to have you suck on my toes,” she said, smiling.

Monica laughed.

“My goodness, you are stuck on that, aren’t you? Seriously though, Eden, I am very glad to have your friendship. I trust you to hypnotize me. No one else; only you,” she said.

And perhaps Shannon, if she were more a more advanced hypnotist, Monica added silently.

Eden smiled.

“That actually means a lot to me, Gill—Monica. I have missed working with you,” she said.

“Thank you dear. I have missed you too; I have heard about some of your exploits since I stopped working contracts. The family on the yacht last year— that was impressive,” Monica replied.

“That was a fun one; I really enjoyed beating the shit out of the father and the mother before I hypnotized them, but I almost felt sorry for the daughter…until I hypnotized her and she admitted the things she’d done to help ruin the life of the woman who hired me,” Eden said with a smirk.

Eden was, like many hypnotists, an expert martial artist.

“If I recall, she got it the worst; the things she was photographed with in her ass…that was art, lass,” Monica said, giggling.

Eden shrugged.

“It was a contract; an enjoyable one, but just work,” she said nonchalantly.

While a hypnodomme at heart, she kept her contracts strictly professional, something she had learned from her time with Monica.

“Eden, you are exactly the influence I need in my life now. I…was hoping you and I might start working together again,” Monica replied as she laid down a credit card to pay for dinner.

“With you as my apprentice this time?” Eden teased.

Monica chuckled.

“I was thinking something more akin to true partners,” she replied as Roy picked up her card and went to settle the bill.

Eden nodded appreciatively.

“All kidding aside, I would love to work with you again. In fact, I have a job coming up very soon that I was going to have to recruit some help for. So, shall we go clear your mind so we can get back to work?” she asked with a smile.

“Yes, please; I will be very grateful, enough so to be your foot-slave for a wee bit,” Monica replied with a shake of her head and a laugh.

“Excellent,” Eden said with a smirk.

They left the restaurant and headed to Monica’s suite.

“You are certainly welcome to stay with me; there are three bedrooms, and I only have one slave,” Monica offered as they walked through the hotel.

“That sounds great, thank you. I have an overnight bag in my car, I will go grab it and be right up,” Eden replied.

Monica gave the younger hypnotist one of her room key-cards, then stepped into the elevator.

“I will see you shortly,” she said with a smile.

“I won’t be long,” Eden replied, blowing Monica a kiss and heading for the valet station.

When the elevator reached her floor, Monica stepped out and slipped off her heels, scooping them up before walking gracefully down the hall toward her suite.

When she was halfway there, the door to another guest’s room opened, and a tall heavyset man with thinning brown hair and dressed in an expensive light brown suit stepped out.

He was completely engrossed in scrolling on his phone as he walked toward Monica, and he would have collided hard with her had she not smoothly side-stepped and continued on her way without breaking stride.

The reacted belatedly to the near-collision, however; he grunted in surprise and stumbled, nearly falling.

In the process, he dropped his phone and stepped on it.

“Damn it! Watch where you are going, lady!” he called irritably after Monica.

The tall, gorgeous hypnotist stopped and turned back slowly to face him.

“Excuse me,” she said calmly.

“I said, ‘watch where you are going’; you made me bust my phone,” the man said, retrieving the device and holding it up to display a cracked screen.

Monica shook her head.

“You misunderstand, dear. It is you who should say excuse me to me. You were not paying attention to where you were going, and you nearly ran into me,” she chided.

The man snorted.

“Right, it was my fault. You came barreling down the hallway like you own the place. You should pay to replace my phone…or have the sugar daddy you are staying here with pay for it, anyway,” he retorted, his tone of voice indicating he considered her beneath him.

He eyed the hypnotist lewdly, his gaze lingering on her breasts as he looked her up and down, clearly finding her attractive.

Monica eyed him with contempt; he was at least fifty pounds overweight, his short brown beard and brown eyes unremarkable.

At least he buys good clothes, even if they are not tailored properly, she thought sourly.

The hypnotist walked slowly back toward him, her green eyes boring into him.

The man suddenly looked less cocksure as he met the stunning woman’s intense gaze.

“Now you are being rude. I will say this once; you owe me an apology. If you elect not to, I will make you very, very sorry,” Monica said coolly.

She set her sandals on the floor.

For a moment, the man looked as though he might apologize.

Then his expression hardened.

“Fuck you, you foreign trash. You should suck my dick so I don’t have you thrown out of here,” he spat.

The hypnotist took a deep breath and allowed her rising anger to fade and be replaced with resolve to punish the insolent asshole before her.

The next noise he made was a gasp as Monica hit him sharply in the solar plexus with the heel of his hand.

As the man suddenly struggled to breathe, the hypnotist kicked him in the balls, her bare foot moving with impressive speed as she followed up with a kick to his stomach; a third kick to his face dropped him to the floor like a sack of potatoes.

Monica’s foot did not touch the floor between kicks.

She bent and grabbed the man’s hair, frowning at the feel the gel he used keep his bald spot covered, and hauled him into a kneeling position.

“Bitch…this is…assault…,” he groaned.

As is watering eyes focuses, he was surprised to see a gold pocket watch with a shamrock outlined in emeralds on its cover swing rhythmically a few inches from his face.

The beautiful time piece reflected the light into his eyes as it moved.

Back and forth.

“You need to relax…just let your eyes follow the watch and listen to the sound of my voice…,” Monica said firmly.

“Hey…let go, damn it…I…I…,” the man stammered, his eyes locked on the swinging watch.

It took Monica just over a minute to drop the man into hypnosis, her swinging watch and soothing monotone easily overwhelming his mind.

After he was entranced, Monica wiped the hand she had grabbed his hair with on his jacket with a look of revulsion on her face.

“Now then, you have proven to be a complete jackass; so, when I snap my fingers, you will awaken and have no memory of me, or of being hypnotized. You will go down the lobby and remove all of your clothes, then get down on your hands and knees and act like the jackass you are, and act accordingly, kicking and braying. You will not be able to stop until the police or other emergency services arrive. Got it?” Monica asked firmly.

“Yes…,” the dazed man replied.

Without another word, the hypnotist picked up her sandals and turned back toward her room.

Monica calmly raised her hand and gave a loud snap as she walked away from the kneeling man.

She smirked as she heard the man grunt, struggling to his feet, likely still feeling pain from her blows.

Monica entered her suite and dropped her sandals, then went to the bedroom she’d assigned Nikki and checked to make sure her slave was in bed asleep.

Satisfied Nikki had followed her instructions, Monica went to her room and quickly changed into a green silk robe.

Eden was walking through the suite’s door when Monica returned to the living room.

“I assume that man upset you?” the younger hypnotist asked with a raised eyebrow.

Monica nodded.

“He was rude to me,” she replied.

Eden laughed.

“Well, he’s kicked at least two people, and is making an awful scene down in the lobby; I am sure he will never live it down,” she said.

“Excellent,” Monica said with approval, sitting on a large comfortable couch.

Eden slipped off her flip-flops and joined her; the two women cross-legged, facing one another.

“We can get right to it, if you are ready,” Eden said.

Monica nodded.

“Yes, no reason to delay. I am ready,” she said.

Eden nodded and removed her sapphire pendant, raising it so the magnificent blue stone was level with Monica’s eyes.

“Look at this and take some nice deep breaths. Allow yourself to relax as you focus on the sapphire and listen to the sound of my voice…keep your eyes on the sapphire as it moves…relaxing deeper…deeper with each swing back…and forth…,” Eden began in a velvety voice.

Monica kept her gaze on the sparkling gemstone as it started swinging gently.

She took deep breaths, letting them out slowly as she listened closely to her friend’s voice.

Eden was an excellent hypnotist; the rhythmic cadence of her words was extremely difficult for an unwilling subject to resist. Combined with the energy she was channeling through her swinging pendant, Eden could hypnotize an average person in perhaps a minute and a half.

The willing Monica was in a trance in forty-five seconds.

Eden lowered her pendant as the beautiful Irish woman’s eyes closed.

“Can you hear me, Monica?” she asked quietly.

“Yes, Eden,” Monica murmured.

“Very good; you are very relaxed, and I want you to let yourself relax even deeper…drop deeper into trance with every word I say…you are feeling very calm, peaceful…no worries or cares…simply a wonderful feeling of relaxation as you sink deeper and deeper into trance…you know that I am going to help you…together we will find any lingering hypnotic suggestions or influence you don’t want and eliminate it…is that okay with you, Monica?” Eden asked gently.

“Yes, Eden,” Monica replied softly, nodding slightly as she spoke.

“Very good; you are so relaxed…your mind is empty of stress and worry, ready to be cleansed of unwanted influence…Monica, tell me if you can feel any of Peggy’s influence right now…,” Eden instructed.

The violet-haired hypnotist spent the next hour guiding Monica as they checked the recesses of her subconscious, locating and eliminating lingering suggestions and compulsions.

Finally, Eden discovered Domina Peggy’s trigger to send Gillian/Monica instantly into trance.

My Irish Red.

“Okay, are you ready to forget the trigger and be completely free?” Eden asked.

“Yes,” Monica replied.

Eden hesitated.

She was sorely tempted to leave the trigger, altering it so that only she could use it instead of Peggy; having the trigger work for her would essentially give her control over one of the most powerful hypnotists in the world

She is trusting me…damn it…, Eden thought with a sigh.

If it were any other hypnotist, she would not have hesitated to take control of the trigger.

Eden took a deep breath.

“Okay…Gillian, the phrase ‘My Irish Red’ will no longer work if Domina Peggy uses it. You may let it fade from your mind…it is very easy to simply allow the trigger to disappear…it is now gone, forever…Do you understand and accept this, Gillian?” Eden asked, using her friend’s real name.

“I understand and accept it,” Gillian/Monica agreed.

Again, she nodded slightly.

“Very good; now I do want to have a little fun with you, Gillian. So, at the count of three you will open your eyes, and you will be a chicken. You will act like a chicken until I tell you to stop,” Eden said with a wicked smirk.

“I will…be a…chicken,” Monica agreed, frowning slightly.

“One, two, three! You are a chicken!” Eden declared.

Monica’s eyes fluttered open and she got off the couch; she immediately began to flap her arms and cluck.

Eden laughed as she raised her phone, recording her friend strutting around the room, scratching at the carpet with her bare feet, following the most cliched suggestion in the history of hypnotism.

Bawk, bawk, bawk!” Monica clucked.

Eden recored the spectacle for just over a minute, then set her phone down.

I can’t wait to see her face when I show her that, she thought with a giggle.

“Okay, you are no long a chicken; you may stop flapping and clucking now. Stand quietly and await my instructions,” she said firmly.

Monica instantly fell silent, standing with a dazed expression and her arms hanging limply at her sides.

Eden grinned.

“Well, holy shit, I actually have control over Gillian; she really does trust me…even more than she trusts herself, apparently,” she said quietly to herself, shaking her head.

Again, Eden was sorely tempted to exploit her control over the entranced older woman.

Suppressing her own dominant nature, she refrained from doing so; Gillian had been through a lot recently, and she had been good to her as a mentor, a partner, a friend and occasional lover.

“Damn her, she knows I won’t take advantage of her, not really anyway; some hypnodomme I am. I mean to be fair, she’s never done it to you…unless she has hypnotized you and made you forget…fuck, stop it, you will make yourself crazy,” Eden admonished herself.

She chuckled at the absurd situation she found herself in, settling back into the sectional.

It was time for her to claim her true reward.

“Okay, Monica, you will open your eyes and go pour me a big glass of bourbon, then take off your robe and kneel before me,” Eden commanded.

“Yes, Eden,” Monica replied.

The Irish hypnotist obeyed, bringing Eden the drink and then shrugging off her robe and assuming a kneeling position before her.

Eden felt a rush of power and was again tempted to try to enslave Gillian/Monica completely.

Again she reluctantly dismissed the idea.

“Now, when I snap my fingers, you will wake up; you will be completely aware and refreshed. Peggy’s trigger is now gone from your mind, and you will effortlessly forget that I made you act like a chicken. You will simply remember that we removed all the lingering suggestions and programming from your subconscious. In addition, you will have an intense urge to worship my feet; the more you resist it, the stronger the compulsion will become. My feet excite you, arouse you; you must pay tribute to them. This urge will not go away until you have worshipped my feet for two hours total. Do you understand?” Eden asked.

“Yes, Eden,” Monica replied.

Eden quickly pulled off her halter top and tossed it aside, then gave a loud snap.

Gillian’s eyes focused, and she raised an eyebrow at the smirking, topless Eden.

“I daresay that went well…although I am not sure why I need to be naked and you are topless; what do you think is going to happen here, darling Eden?” she asked with a grin.

Though she was compelled to worship the younger woman’s feet, her eyes lingered a moment on Eden’s lovely large tits.

“What I know is going to happen is you are going to be my foot-slave for two hours; after that, if you want to be my titty-slave, that is up to you,” Eden replied slyly, sipping her drink.

“Did you enjoy commanding me to fetch your drink?” Monica asked, taking Eden’s lovely left foot in her hands.

She slowly raised it to her mouth, and the even more slowly ran her tongue lightly along Eden’s arch.

The younger woman shuddered slightly, as much from watching the powerful hypnotist perform the submissive act as the sensation of Monica’s tongue on her skin.

“Actually, I did; and, I am enjoying this even more,” Eden replied with a smirk.

Monica ran her tongue along the sole of Eden’s foot, from heel to toes.

Slowly.

Sensually.

The Irish hypnotist was flushed, aroused by the younger woman’s sexy bare feet.

She carefully took Eden’s smallest toe into mouth and began to suck on it gently.

Eden closed her eyes and moaned softly.

“Oh yesss…keep that up…,” she said, sipping her drink.

Monica continued her foot-worship, licking, kissing and sucking for several minutes; when she moved to switch feet, Eden stopped her so she could pour some of the bourbon onto her right foot.

“I thought you might want a drink,” she said, raising her foot and letting the bourbon drip off her toes.

Monica chuckled and took Eden’s foot in her hands and raised it to her mouth, sucking delicately at each of her toes.

As she continued her foot-worship, Monica marveled at what she was doing.

Her old self, High Mistress Gillian, would have never consented to any amount of foot-worship as payment for a favor; she would have bristled at the mere idea of doing something so beneath her.

The new Monica however, saw it as a small, sexy price to pay to make progress in reinventing herself.

Hopefully, she would be able to have a healthy relationship with Shannon…and her daughter, someday.

Monica would do whatever was necessary, for Piper’s sake as well as her own.