The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reindeer Games

Cupid

God damn it, Nick. You know, it doesn’t have to be like this. We could end this if only you’d stop fucking around with my man.

That’s what Carol Masters would have told her husband if she came face to face with him. On the other hand, it wasn’t her job to seek him out. After all, he was the one who’d started this petty bull shit. If anyone should come groveling to the other, then it was Nick.

Of course, Nick wasn’t likely to see it that way but it didn’t matter how Nicky saw it or didn’t see it. He was the one who’d started it and she was the one who was going to finish it.

The question was just how exactly was she going to do it. Nicky’d turned her man into a tail-obsessed fuck boy. He’d do whatever a girl wanted him to do just so long as she let him fuck her in the ass. Well, Carol’d fixed that, but still, what should happen to Nicky’s little fuck toy.

Hmm. Nicky’d given her man an obsession. Maybe that was a good place to start with the little slut. Maybe she should turn her into a dick-obsessed, little slut.

Hmm, yeah. Now there was something, Carol told herself. In fact, the more she thought about it, the more she liked it, and it would serve Nicky right, too.

* * *

Holly Ivie packed her books into her book bag. She was finally done with her classes for the day. Now, she could just go home and relax, until of course, she had to start working on her homework.

She’d just left the lecture hall when she saw a woman standing there. The woman waved at her. “Holly,” the woman called out. “Hey, Holly. It’s me. It’s Carol.”

Holly shuddered. She knew what Nick had told her. His ex-wife wasn’t to be trusted. In fact, she should be avoided at all costs.

“Hey, Holly,” the other woman called out again. “Hey, Holly.”

She should go. Holly knew that, but for some reason, she found herself rooted to the spot where she was and now the other woman was coming towards her.

“Hey, Holly,” the other woman said. “Didn’t you see me?”

Holly nodded. She wasn’t even sure why she’d done that much.

“But you didn’t say anything. Why?”

Holly couldn’t say anything. She didn’t know why. She just knew she couldn’t.

“I’ll bet it was Nick, wasn’t it? I’ll bet he told you that you shouldn’t talk to me. Isn’t that right?”

Holly nodded. At least she could do that.

The other woman laughed. “Oh wow. That Nick. He is such a kidder, isn’t he?”

Holly hadn’t really thought of Nick that way. In fact, she’d always thought of him as rather serious. Of course, maybe that was what made him such a great kidder. When you didn’t expect someone to kid, it just made it so much better when he did.

“Nick’s a great kidder,” Carol said again.

Well, of course he was. One of the best.

“And of course, it’s okay to talk to me, isn’t it?”

Of course, it was. Nick was always kidding around, but really, Carol wasn’t that bad. All you had to do was talk to her and you could see that. Nick was such a kidder. “Sure,” she said. “We can talk.”

“Is there somewhere we can go and talk?”

“What? You mean like a pub or something?”

“That’s exactly what I mean. Man, I can see why Nicky likes you so much. You are so smart.”

Holly decided right then and there that there really was nothing wrong with Nick’s ex. Sure, she might have had reason to be vindictive but obviously, she wasn’t. Nick was just such a kidder.

It was a short time later and the two women were sitting in an off-campus pub. “You know,” Carol said, “I don’t know how you do it.”

“Do what?” Holly asked.

“I don’t know how you keep your focus with all these boys around.”

“I don’t understand.”

“It’s all these boys,” Carol said.

“What about them?”

“It’s just that you have to know they’ve all got these rock-hard cocks for a cute, little thing like you.”

Holly hadn’t thought about it like that before but now that Carol mentioned it, it almost seemed right.

“All those big, hard cocks,” Carol was saying, “all of them just waiting to fuck a sweet, little thing like that. Surely you can see that.”

Of course, she could see that. In fact, now as she looked around the bar, it was almost like she could see those big, hard cocks in their pants.

“And you know how it is, all those big, hard cocks all around you, it’s got to be kind of distracting.”

Well, it was that, Holly agreed.

“It’s got to be so hard to think straight.”

It was hard to think straight.

“And one of these boys sticks his shaft in you, well hell, I don’t know about you, but I think I’d fall in love with the first boy that stuck me with his arrow.”

Yeah, Holly agreed. Yeah. That was so right.

“That’s what I mean. It has to be so distracting.”

Holly was hardly listening to what the other woman was saying now. It was just so hard to think straight when there were all these cocks around.

Holly never even noticed the other woman get up or leave the bar but then that was only natural. After all, there were all these cocks around and they were so-o-o-o distracting.

A boy came up to her. “Can I buy you a drink?” he asked.

Holly looked at the boy but she couldn’t help thinking about the cock in his pants. It was so hard to think straight.

“Hey,” the boy said again.

“What?”

“I wanted to know if I could buy you a drink.”

“Oh. Um, sure.”

“You’re pretty,” the boy said as he signaled the waitress for another drink.”

“You’re not so bad yourself,” Holly said and yet even as she said it, she couldn’t help thinking about the cock in the boy’s pants but then it was just so hard to think about anything else.

“Aw. You’re just saying that,” the boy said.

“No. No, I really mean it.” God, she wished the boy was sitting a little closer to her so she could slide her hand along the front of his pants.

“That’s nice of you to say,” the boy said.

“I meant it,” Holly said and yet even as she said it, she could feel all the other cocks in the room. Oh my God. It was just so hard to think straight.

“My name’s Tim,” the boy said.

“It’s nice to meet you Tim. Say, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“Why are you sitting so far away?”

“Huh?”

“I think you like me,” the girl said. “I mean, that’s why you came over here, isn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“So why don’t you move a little closer.”

“I didn’t want to seem too pushy,” the boy said.

“Sometimes you got to be pushy if you’re going to get what you want. Come on. Move a little closer.”

Tim slid a little closer and when he did, Holly’s hand nonchalantly dropped into his lap. Ooh, the girl thought. Tim might have been a timid Tim but he certainly wasn’t a tiny Tim and she liked that.

“Hey,” the startled boy said.

“What?”

“Your hand.”

“What about it?”

Tim could feel the girl’s hand as it stroked the front of his pants and more importantly, as it stroked the ridge that it found there. “Hey, um, are you sure you want to be doing that?”

“Doing what?”

The girl had to know what she was doing but if she did, she didn’t seem to care, and was it really his responsibility to call it to her attention.

“I like your arrow,” the girl said.

“You like my what?”

“I like your shaft. It’s so nice and hard.”

Oh fuck, the boy thought to himself. If she kept doing what she was doing, he wasn’t going to be hard for long.

“I’ll bet you’re just dying to shoot this at someone, aren’t you?”

Oh fuck. Was she really saying what he thought she was saying.

“What about it? Are you looking to fire that thing off?”

“I ... um ... I—”

“What’s the matter?”

This was going to get messy fast, they boy told himself. “I ... I have to go to the bathroom,” he said and with that, he got up and left.

He looked at himself in the mirror. Wimp, he chastised himself. A hot girl comes onto you and you run away like a scared, little boy. What’s wrong with you?

Unfortunately, the boy in the mirror didn’t have any more of an answer for him than he did.

Okay, get a hold of yourself, he told himself. You’re going to go right on out there and you’re going to ask that girl for a date. Hell, she’s hot enough for you already. She’ll probably say yes in nothing flat.

The girl was still there when the boy came back to her. “Where were you?” she asked.

“I told you. I had to go to the bathroom.”

“But you were gone for so long.”

“Sorry.”

“You don’t sound sorry.”

“But I am.”

“I think you need to make it up to me.”

“How?”

Holly’s fingers continued to stroke the ridge in the man’s pants. “I think you know how.”

Tim licked his lips. He hoped to god his roommate wasn’t back at the apartment. “Okay. We can go back to my place.”

Holly shook her head. “Not good enough.”

“What?!”

“It’s not good enough. It’s too far away.”

“B-b-but—”

“I want to do it here.”

“Here?”

“Yes, here.”

“I don’t know.”

“There are plenty of other guys who would do me if I asked them.”

Tim wasn’t sure if that was right but then he wasn’t sure if it wasn’t either. “What do you want me to do?” he asked finally.

“I already told you. I want you to fuck me.”

“Yeah but—”

“I was even thinking of following you when you went to the bathroom. I was thinking of following you right inside and letting you do me right then and there and having you fuck me inside the bathroom. That would have been hot.”

“It would?” Tim asked.

“You know it. I mean there are so many cocks here in this bar that I just can’t seem to think straight. All I know is I want to get fucked before I leave.”

“You do?”

“Yes, I do. God, would you stop asking stupid questions and just fuck me? I know you want to. I know you want to because I can feel how much right here between my fingers.”

Tim couldn’t help but moan as the girl’s hand gave his cock a little squeeze. She was right, of course. He did want to, but could he really do it? “Are you sure that’s what you want?” he asked yet again.

“Come on. Do you really have to ask that? You know what I want.”

“Well, I suppose we could ...”

“Could what?”

“You know. You said you wanted to follow me to the bathroom.”

“What? Are you serious?”

“Only if you are?”

“Oh my God. I can’t believe it. I so want to do that.”

“Okay then. Let’s go.”

“You lead the way and I’ll follow.”

Just how stupid was he being, Tim wondered. Only one way to find out really, so he got up out of his chair and he headed to the bathroom.

It wasn’t like he had anything to do here, he told himself but he just felt stupid just standing around so he stepped up to the urinal.

It wasn’t long before there was a timid knock at the door and then Holly was stepping inside. “Oh my gosh,” she said in a hushed whisper. “I’ve never been here before.”

Tim turned around to look at the girl. “You mean you don’t normally follow men into the bathroom?”

Holly shook her head. “Nope. You’re my first.”

“I am huh?”

“Yep. You’re my first.”

“Well, I think you said there was something you wanted to do.”

“Actually, I think I said there was something I wanted you to do.”

“Yeah, and what was that?”

The coed wasn’t wasting any time. She pulled down her jeans and she took down her panties and then she bent over the counter even as she looked back at the man. “I think I said I wanted you to fuck me.”

Tim looked at the girl’s ass and he decided right then and there that her ass was the best ass he’d ever seen. Of course, it was really the only ass he’d ever seen, but he was sure that even if he’d seen hundreds of them, Holly’s would still be right up there with the best of them.

And that was when he realized he was going to do it. He didn’t even know why he was trying to still avoid it. It was clear what she wanted so he just stepped up behind the girl and he buried his cock between her legs.

“Oh my God,” the girl gasped and then she gasped again.

“Are you okay?” a worried Tim asked.

“Oh my God, yes. I am so okay,” the girl gushed.

“Are you sure you want to go on?”

“Of course I’m sure,” the girl said frantically. “You can’t stop now. You have to fuck me.”

Mmm yeah, Tim had thought. Even if the girl had said she’d wanted to stop, he would have known what it was he wanted to do but it was so good to know that she wanted what it too.

“Come on,” the girl moaned. “Come on. Fuck me.”

He’d been nervous before but he wasn’t so nervous now. He knew he was getting lost in the moment. If someone had come in, if they’d come in and caught him doing what he was doing, Tim knew he wouldn’t have cared. The only important thing was to fuck that pussy.

“Oh my God,” the girl moaned. “Oh my God, yeah!”

He was going to cum and he just didn’t care. His cock just kept right on fucking that pussy.”

“Oh my God,” the girl was moaning even more frantically. “Oh my God. I love the way you’re fucking me.”

She wasn’t the only one, Tim told himself. He rather liked the way he was fucking her, too.

“Oh my God,” the girl moaned. “Oh my God. You’re going to make me cum. Oh my God. You’re doing it. You’re making me cum.”

Fuck. She wasn’t the only one. His cock was cumming in the girl’s tight, little pussy and cumming in a pussy had never felt as good as that. Damn, that was good.

And then it was over.

“I love you.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. I love you. I love you so much. I want you to have whatever you want. I want you to have everything. I want you to have all of me.”

“Wait a minute. You’re serious.”

“Of course, I’m serious. I’ve never been more serious. I want to get married. I want to have your babies. I love you.”

“But—”

“Don’t you love me too?”

“We just met.”

“Oh my God. You don’t. Oh my God. I ... I don’t know what to say.”

“But we just met.”

“Oh my God. You, me, our babies. All gone. Just like that. I feel so sad.”

She looked like she was going to cry, the boy thought. She looked like she was really going to cry. “It’ll be okay,” he said.

“No it won’t,” the girl sobbed. “It was supposed to be you and me. It was meant to be but you don’t love me.”

“Look, don’t cry.”

“I can’t help it.”

“Look, maybe I do love you just a little.”

“You’re just saying that.”

“No, no. You ... you just caught me off guard. That’s all.”

Holly sniffled just a bit. “Are you sure?”

“Yeah sure,” Tim said although his voice didn’t quite sound like it had all that much conviction.

“I really do love you,” Holly said.

“Yeah sure,” the boy said.

“I do.”

* * *

It had taken a while for him to find her but when she hadn’t come back to him, Nick had gone out looking and eventually he found her and when he’d found her, she’d been blissfully sucking away on some guy’s cock. He supposed he could have left her there, but one look was all it took to know that this wasn’t a natural occurrence. His ex-wife had been fooling around with his girlfriend again and that was all it took to make Nick take action.

The kid had looked surprised when Nick entered his bedroom. Hardly surprising really. After all, it wasn’t every day that a complete stranger entered your bedroom while your girlfriend was sucking your cock.

It hadn’t taken any time at all for Nick to tell that the kid was nothing more than an innocent bystander and that the kid had actually done well by Holly. Things wouldn’t have gone at all well for him if either of those facts hadn’t been true but as it was, there was no reason for him to be punished.

Even so, that didn’t stop Tim from making a retort when Nick appeared. “What the fuck,” he said.

“And that’ll be enough of that,” Nick said and with that, the kid had gone mute.

Holly, too, had suddenly stopped sucking on his cock and she was looking particularly confused at why she’d been sucking his dick at all. “I think it’s time to go,” Nick said.

“I don’t understand,” Holly said.

“How many times have I said you shouldn’t talk to my ex-wife?”

“I ... I don’t know.”

“Well, it appears you forgot again.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it. It’s not your fault but it is time for you to get dressed.”

“Of course,” the girl said.

“And now,” Nick said as he turned his attention on the boy, “what to do with you.”

It wasn’t long before Nick and Holly left Tim’s apartment but by the time they did, Holly had no recollection as to why she’d been there in the first place.

As they were leaving, Nick stopped at an apartment door and he knocked and when a girl answered, he just looked at her and she looked at him and then she left the apartment and she walked off in the direction from whence Nick and Holly had just come.

“Who was that?” Holly asked.

“That’s Tim’s new girlfriend.”

“Oh. Um, who’s Tim?”

“He’s no one,” Nick said with a smile. “No one you need concern yourself with. He’s just a boy who deserved something nice.”

“Oh.”

“What do you say?” Nick asked. “Should we go now?”

“Yeah,” Holly agreed. “Let’s go.”