The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rehabilitation

“Hey, Joe. We just got a call, there’s a disturbance over at 43-B Church Street. Can you go check it out?” That had been Brian, my partner, calling from the station. Being on the night shift in a small town, we didn’t usually need more than two people on duty—one to monitor the phones and one to either patrol or help out at the station. We played it by ear most nights.

Tonight, I was patrolling. As usual, there was nothing going on. Earlier, there had been a report of a few kids getting a little out of hand at the local park, but in the five minutes it had taken me to get from one side of town to the other, they’d left or hidden. I’d been patrolling generally on that side of town for about 20 minutes, though, just to make sure they didn’t come back.

“Sure, chief. What’s up?” He wasn’t really chief, of course, we didn’t actually have a “chief” in our town, though Brian was probably the closest thing. He’d been on the police force here for 35 years, and had settled into the night shift as a way of relaxing a bit before his retirement. It was great for me, though—he had all kinds of stories and tips to share, plus all the gossip on everyone around town. With 2000 people in town, he didn’t quite know everything about everybody, but pretty damned close.

“One of the ex-rehabbers is reporting that a counsellor is at his home, forcing him to do stuff. He wasn’t really clear on what. It’s probably just some cry for attention or something, but go check it out and get back to me if you need a hand.”

“Sure thing, chief.” I was only a couple of blocks away, so it didn’t take long for me to get there. The building was a small walk-up with four apartments. Knocking on the door of unit B, I was surprised when a middle-aged guy in good-quality casual clothing answered the door. Most of the rehab patients who stayed in town after they made it through the program were younger addicts who liked the family feeling here. Residents were wary, of course, but having had the rehab centre here for 30 years, they were no strangers to helping some of these wayward kids get back on track. It was funny how at 25, I was already starting to think of them as kids, even though most of them were only 6 or 7 years younger than me by the time they got out.

“Oh, he called the police, did he,” the counsellor asked rhetorically. I recognized him vaguely as working the evening shift at the rehab centre. Mostly we got calls from the centre during the day shift, but given the nature of the place, we got calls around the clock and everyone knew the staff there by sight. “He locked himself in the bathroom about seven or eight minutes ago, and I’ve been trying to get him out ever since.”

I was no expert by any means, but my “something’s not right” bells were going off. The counsellor just seemed a bit too easy-going and friendly here. He probably shouldn’t have been in a former patient’s home at all, and the fact that he was here apparently without consent, with no obvious emergency that required his presence, was definitely a concern.

“Sir, are you the owner or tenant of this apartment?” I asked, already knowing the answer, but required to establish that fact firmly before going any further. “Then I’m going to have to ask you to wait outside,” I told him when he confirmed my belief. He was clearly hesitant, a veiled look of wariness coming into his eyes when he looked towards the bathroom, but after I repeated my request for him to go outside, much more firmly, he complied.

I knocked on the bathroom door and announced that it was the police, careful to keep the door to the unit in sight. I heard movement inside, and when the door finally cracked open, I was greeted by a very scared, shirtless young man of about 18 or 19. I’d seen a lot of rehab patients make accusations against counsellors in the few years I’d been on our local police force, but never had I seen one so genuinely scared. After verifying that the counsellor was out of sight, and closing the front door, he told me his story.

“He makes me do stuff! I don’t know how, but he does. When I was at the centre, he helped me get off drugs, and I thought it was great. But now that I’m out, he still comes over ‘to check up on me’, he says, but he always shows up by surprise and he like…”—there was a significant hesitation before he continued in a whisper— “…plays with me and stuff, and I just sit there and let him. I can’t help it, it’s like I know I don’t want to, but I do it anyway. I dunno if he’s drugged me or hypnotized me what, but I just can’t stop him!”

“I don’t even know it’s happened sometimes, I think—I just find my pants open or something after he leaves—but this time a loud noise woke me up part-way through; I think somebody next-door must turned their stereo on too loud or something. I could hardly think straight—it was like a dream—but when I woke up and found his hand in my pants, I didn’t have that feeling like I should let him this time. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door, then I turned on the shower so I couldn’t really hear him, and I called you guys from my cell phone.”

It sounded preposterous, but I could see the look of terror in the kid’s eyes. Even if it was some kind of drug-induced delusion, which I didn’t really believe, clearly something had happened.

“Look, you’re safe for the moment. I’m going to take this guy back to our holding cell for tonight and talk with my boss about what to do. He’ll be by in a few minutes to take a statement and get more details.” Heading outside, I was surprised to see the counsellor still there—he had balls if he was actually guilty—but then again, I supposed everyone knew where he worked and probably a lot of them knew his name and where he lived too—Brian certainly would—so maybe he’d figured there was no sense in running. On the other hand, he didn’t look guilty any more. Either he’d carefully schooled his facial expression to try to fool me, or he was waiting there looking innocent because he really was. Regardless, I informed him that he’d have to come with me and would probably be spending the night in our lockup. He wasn’t too happy—in fact, I’d say he was furious about the idea—but he came grudgingly.

When we got back to the car, I called it in to Brian, who said he’d come right out to take the victim’s statement while I handled the counsellor.

A few minutes later, we were back at the station with the counsellor safely in the holding cell. I got his name, address, and various other details for the police report, then went back to my desk to fill out the rest of it. I could hear the counsellor muttering to himself and told him to shut up a couple of times, but he just kept right on going. It was a bit distracting when I was trying to fill out the forms, especially since it was just at the edge of my hearing. Despite my best efforts, I instinctively started focussing on what he was saying, trying to make it out.

As it turned out, he was just going on about being relaxed and sleepy, how heavy your eyes could get when you were tired, and other crap like that. I wasn’t sure if he was just talking to himself or if he might be trying hypnosis on me as Dakota had suggested, but hypnosis was a bunch of crap, so I just did my best to ignore him and finish filling out the report. It got harder and harder to focus, though, with him talking all the time, and eventually I just gave up and threw it on the desk for later. With nothing else to do, I found it even harder to resist focussing on his voice, and soon I was listening intently to every word. Eventually, I just closed my eyes and let him babble on about going deeper or something.

“So does that hypnosis shit actually do anything?” I asked him when I woke up again. I wasn’t even sure why I’d asked. “I’ve always thought it was just a bunch of bullshit.”

“You mean control you like you see on TV and stuff? Or like Dakota thinks I did to him? No, it doesn’t work like that at all. It can help you focus a bit, but there’s really nothing more to it than that.” If that was true, as I’d always figured it was, then obviously he was innocent. It made me start to rethink the events of earlier that night. Clearly, Dakota had been scared out of his wits. But what if my suspicions had been correct? What if it had been some kind of drug-induced paranoia or even an outright delusion? It was something to think about. And the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. Man, I was horny. I even had a hard-on, I realized.

“Say, can you let me out of here?” he asked me a few minutes later. “It’s really rather uncomfortable, you know?”

It seemed like a reasonable request, considering he was innocent and all, so I got up and headed over to the lockup to let him out. “Nice boner there, guy!” he said as I approached the cell.

I blushed as I opened the door, but there wasn’t much else to do about it at this point. With a face as red as the fire engines down the street, I took a seat back at my desk, though I took the guest’s chair and let him have mine, since it was more comfortable. After everything he’d been through tonight, it seemed the least I could do.

We chatted for a bit longer about hypnosis and my boner until Brian showed up about 20 minutes later. “Hey, Brian. How did it go?” I asked, standing up. The counsellor just stayed seated with his feet on my desk.

“What the hell?!? Why do you have a hard-on, and why the hell would you stand up knowing you have one?” Brian exclaimed. I’d actually forgotten I had one, but didn’t try to hide it even now that Brian had noticed it. It really seemed pointless to hide a boner everyone in the room had already seen.

“Oh, that was my fault Brian,” the counsellor said amiably from behind me. “Don’t worry about it. So what did Dakota say? Anything important?”

“Well, he had a lot to say about you and the things he thought you’d done,” Brian told him, apparently forgetting about my hard-on, “but honestly, I just dismissed it. You know these rehab kids,” he smiled at the counsellor, “they’re always making up stories.”

“Yeah, I know,” the counsellor smiled back. “After all, how many times have you come to see me about one or the other of them, but somehow it turns out to be bullshit every single time,” the counsellor laughed. “By now, you know as well as I do that I’d never do anything like that.”

“Of course not,” Brian reassured him. “Actually, just so you know, I took down every word the kid said and asked him all the right questions, but I burned it and left it to smoulder in a dirt road before I came back. I mean, it’s just so ludicrous to think you could possibly be involved in something like that.”

“Good, good, glad to hear it. Why don’t you stop by my office tomorrow before work, just to be sure that there are no lingering doubts,” the counsellor suggested. “Oh, and it probably goes without saying, but just ignore anything unusual about Joe. He’s under my care now, so I’ll take care of everything. Well, unless there’s anything else, I suppose I should be going.”

“Yeah, certainly. I really see no need to inconvenience you any further. I’m sorry it even got this far,” Brian apologized.

“No worries. These things happen when you’re dealing with rehab patients. I’m used to it by now. Besides, Joe and I had a great chat while you were gone. Actually, Joe, why don’t you drop by my place after your shift and we’ll continue. Maybe I’ll hypnotize you again and we can talk about your boner some more,” he said in an amused, falsely eerie voice, as though it was the most ridiculous thing in the world.

I nodded wordlessly, once again aware that I still had one pressing at my pants that everyone could see, and blushing slightly. Still, I was looking forward to continuing our chat. “Anyway, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be on my way. Oh and Joe, you can get my address off the police report you were filling out earlier. Just bring it with you so you don’t forget.”

“Sure thing, counsellor.” It was a good idea, actually. It’s not like there was going to be any other use for it. Funny thing, though. Even though I’d just taken it down earlier, I couldn’t remember his name or what part of the city he lived in. It didn’t really matter, I supposed, since it was all written down anyway.

It was 9 o’clock in the morning when I pulled up to the counsellor’s house. I tried looking for his name on the form again, but even as I did, I decided it didn’t matter. Hell, I doubted I’d even remember his address after I got out of the car…it just didn’t seem all that important. Walking up to his front door, I was grateful that I didn’t have a boner any more. It had gone away on its own shortly after we’d stopped talking about it all the time. Still, I wondered what we actually would talk about. It wasn’t as if we’d had any great conversations about anything else. The counsellor greeted me in his bathrobe after I rang the doorbell, and invited me in, taking the police report from me now that I was in the door and no longer needed it.

“Glad you came. I was just about to have breakfast but why don’t we sit down first,” he said, pointing me towards a chair. Taking a seat across from me, he asked about how my boner had gone after he left and if Brian had said anything about it, so I told him about how it had faded, and that Brian had ignored it completely. “And were there any further calls from Dakota or anything else of note with him?”

“No, nothing at all,” I assured him. “In fact, after you left, I think Brian and I pretty much forgot about it.”

“Excellent, absolutely excellent. I’m glad to hear that you both have such confidence in me. I’ve known Brian for years, of course, but I wasn’t entirely sure if you’d see things in quite the same way. I’m glad to hear that you do.” He smiled at me and I smiled back. “Now then, why don’t we get down to business. I’m going to ‘hypnotize’ you,” he drew air quotes, “and then I’ll have lots more to discuss with you about your dick. And maybe we’ll talk about mine too,” he joked.

Even though I knew it was only a joke, he suggested that I sit back and get comfortable, and he had me close my eyes, just like he was actually hypnotizing me. I complied, of course, not at all worried about it since I knew hypnosis was just a bunch of BS.

“So, how about that boner?” he asked me a few minutes later.

I stood up and looked down. Apparently, I had one once again. It didn’t really matter, though. He’d seen me with one before. “Man, I just wanna stick this inside something! Fuck I’m horny!” I told him.

“I’ve got a watermelon in the fridge. How about that? We can just carve a little hole in it and off you go.”

And sure enough, ten minutes later, that’s exactly what I found myself doing! I stayed hard the whole time as I went to the fridge and got the watermelon he’d told me about. He handed me some kind of kitchen gadget meant to core things, and I went at it with a will. As soon as I was done, I showed him, and asked him what he thought.

“I think you should drop your pants and start fucking that watermelon, Joe.” I didn’t even bat an eye at the suggestion. All I knew was that I wanted my cock inside of something, so I did exactly what he’d told me to do.

It felt weird sticking my dick into something that cold and wet, but I would’ve stuck my dick into just about anything at that point, just to get it off! The counsellor mostly watched me while I fucked, though he did push my uniform pants down to my ankles for me, since I was too busy to do it myself.

“Good, Joe, good! You’re really enjoying that watermelon, aren’t you?”

“Yeah. I can’t believe how good it feels on my dick! I feel like I’m gonna cum any minute.” It was starting to really get mushy on the inside, but I wouldn’t have stopped for the world.

“That’s great, Joe. You won’t cum until I tell you to, though, no matter how hard you fuck it, so just enjoy yourself. If you don’t mind, I think I’m going to get in on the action a bit too, okay?”

“Sure thing, Sir. You go right ahead.” I couldn’t see where he was going to fit his cock in with only the one hole, though, and me already in it.

“Now, I’m just going to come up behind you and stick my cock into the watermelon through you. Just relax and hold still, it might hurt a bit at first,” he told me. A few seconds later, I felt him behind me, doing exactly what he’d said. I could feel his dick entering me to get through me into the watermelon. It hurt like hell at first, and I found myself really struggling to stay still.

“Just relax and focus on the watermelon, Joe. Feel the pulp brushing against your dick, how good it feels. Keep your thoughts only on that. Nothing else matters but how good that watermelon feels right now.” I tried to do as he asked. At first, it was hard, but it got easier the longer he talked about it, constantly repeating his instructions to relax and focus only on the watermelon. Soon I wasn’t even aware that he was inside me anymore; all that mattered was the feel of the watermelon. I hardly even had to move my dick at all any more, just press back against him occasionally so he could get a better fuck out of the watermelon through me.

We went on like that for quite a while. I just focussed on the feel of the watermelon while he fucked it inside of me. It felt so good having him in there with me. He started getting faster and rougher with it, but I just kept steady and didn’t really worry about fucking the watermelon much at all anymore, except pushing back and forth a bit to give him a better experience. I don’t know how long it took, but at some point, I felt him cum inside the watermelon, and I came too just a few seconds later.

“So, how about some breakfast?” the counsellor asked me. I couldn’t remember getting there, but we were standing at the table, and I could feel a sticky mess of some kind inside my pants. It was more like a late-night snack for me, since I’d been up all night, but I graciously accepted. He just handed me a long-handled spoon and told me to spoon out the mush in a hole he’d apparently made in a large watermelon on the table. I wasn’t a big fan of watermelon, usually, but this stuff was delicious! It looked like he’d added some kind of cream to it or something, which really made the difference.

After that, I went home to sleep. It had been a long night, and despite what for most people would be an early hour, I was up well past my bedtime. The stickiness I’d been feeling on my dick turned out to be watermelon. I wasn’t sure how I’d managed to get any on there, but apparently I had. I just washed it off in the shower, noticing absently that my ass was also sore when I washed it. Finally, as the night came to an end and I drifted off to sleep, I found myself looking forward to when I woke up. I remembered that counsellor from the rehab centre saying he’d drop by the station again. I really liked him.

After the changeover from the day shift, I got a boner and called the counsellor to let him know it was okay to come over. After we got off the phone, I just sat there playing with myself until he arrived. Brian ignored me the whole time, of course. After speaking with both of us briefly, I zipped my pants back up and the counsellor and I headed out to Dakota’s to follow up on last night’s incident. Brian stayed at the station to cover the phones, happy to hear that the two of us were going to be taking care of the issue.

We stopped outside Dakota’s and discussed strategy. When we got upstairs to Dakota’s door, I knocked and told him we just had a few minor things we had to clarify from the night before. He opened the door and let me in, at which point, I restrained him briefly while the counsellor came in. Dakota was alarmed at first, and tried to get away, but in moments, the counsellor had him relaxed and under control again, so I let him go.

“Joe, Dakota and I have a number of things to discuss, so why don’t you just go sit in the hall and I’ll call you in when I’m ready.” I knew that the counsellor had everything in hand here, so I did as he suggested and went and sat on the stairs. After maybe half an hour, Dakota opened the door just a crack and told me I could come back in now.

Dakota was completely naked and sporting one of the largest hard-ons I’d ever seen, not that I’d seen all that many. After I closed the door, he went and sat back down beside the counsellor, who promptly took the boy’s cock in hand and started playing with it.

“So, what do you think, Joe? Last night, Dakota told you I was fondling him against his will when he was under hypnosis. Do you think there’s any truth to that?” I just laughed. It was a ludicrous idea. Dakota was obviously enjoying himself and had no objections to what was going on at all, and everyone knew hypnosis was a load of crap anyway.

I went and sat on the counsellor’s other side, relaxing and dozing off almost instantly when he told me to. I stripped completely after I woke up again, watching as Dakota got down on his knees and undid the counsellor’s pants. I wasn’t at all surprised to see him bury his face in the counsellor’s lap, of course, since that was obviously what he’d been wanting to do all along. I stood over the two of them and let the counsellor play with my cock. It was amusing to think I might’ve been letting him do it because he’d hypnotized me, just like Dakota claimed he’d been hypnotized. I wasn’t sure why I was letting him do it, actually, but I wasn’t complaining, either.

As I stood there letting him stroke me, he brought my attention down to what Dakota was doing. It was great seeing the two of them enjoying themselves so much, especially Dakota. He looked like he was in absolute heaven giving the counsellor a blow job. It started to make me wonder what it would be like. The more I thought about it, the more I wondered, and I started to picture myself on my knees, licking that cock just like Dakota was doing. The urge was getting stronger and stronger the longer I stood there until eventually, I knew I just had to know what it would be like and dropped to my knees to help Dakota out.

It didn’t actually taste all that good—it was just skin, after all—but just being there felt great! It was like I was the one getting the blow job instead of him. I kept going, listening to his voice as he spoke to Dakota and I, tonguing his cock and occasionally frenching Dakota around it.

I went on alone for a minute when Dakota went off to the bathroom, but he was only gone for a minute before returning with some petroleum jelly. I waited patiently on my knees as Dakota spread it all over the counsellor’s cock and then turned around and sat on it. I couldn’t really reach the counsellor’s cock any more, but I was surprised to find that Dakota’s was almost as much fun to suck on as the counsellor’s had been! It was much larger, and my jaw started to ache after a while, but it was still at least as good as if I’d been getting a blow job myself, so I wasn’t about to stop. I would’ve kept going on it for hours, actually, except that the counsellor told me it was my turn.

I spread a little more jelly onto his cock and sat down on it. It was quite painful inside my ass at first, almost like reopening an old wound, but he said I should ignore it and just focus on Dakota’s mouth on my cock. I hadn’t even realized Dakota was blowing me until he mentioned it, but as soon as he did, I realized that the pain in my ass was really unimportant compared to that.

Dakota and I took turns back and forth several times, and eventually, I decided to just sit on Dakota while he was on the counsellor. It was a little awkward with the three of us, and Dakota’s cock hurt like hell at first, but I learned to ignore it, and just tried to remember what it had felt like when Dakota’s mouth had been on my cock instead. It was harder without it actually being there, but I got the hang of it after a minute.

We had a lot of fun going back and forth, and I took the counsellor’s and Dakota’s cocks in both my mouth and ass several more times after that until eventually the counsellor said he’d had enough and came in Dakota’s mouth. I stood and let Dakota suck my cock for a minute as well until the counsellor told me I was cumming now, which I did. Dakota and I shared a quick kiss once he was done before collapsing on the floor in exhaustion.

“So, is everything okay now, Dakota?” I asked him. “You’re not worried about the counsellor anymore?”

“No, Officer, not at all,” he said, sitting between the counsellor’s legs as the counsellor fondled his glistening cock from behind. “I’m sorry I bothered you last night. I guess I just had a bad moment and panicked.”

“That’s alright, boy, false alarms are part of the job. I’m glad to hear you’re feeling better,” I told him, smiling. I really liked the boy, despite him making me do more work. I thought I might even come visit him again some time if the counsellor let me. He sure did have a big cock! I’d never admired a guy’s cock before, but I couldn’t take me eyes off of it.

“Yes, Officer, I feel much better. Thank you,” he assured me, though there was a little bit of a lilt in his voice as the counsellor bit his neck and started to give him a hickey.

“Good, good! Now that that’s all cleared up, boys, if you don’t mind, I think I’ll spend the night here. Dakota and I still need to work a bit on his panic issue, and besides, it’s nice having a hot, hypnotized boy in your arms sometimes, wouldn’t you agree, Officer?” I could hear the sarcasm he gave to the title, clearly indicating he had a complete disregard for it, but I just smiled at him. We were good friends, and I didn’t mind the teasing. Besides, I respected him a lot for checking up on his old rehab patients like this. Not everyone would’ve taken the time.

“One last thing before you go, boy,” he said, clearly referring to me. “When you get back to the station, I want you to lock yourself in the cell and stay there all night unless there’s an emergency. Also, there’s no need for clothes while you’re there, at least not until the morning shift is about to arrive. Just stay naked and keep playing with yourself the whole time.

“Yes, Sir. I’ll be sure to do that!” I told him, looking forward to a whole night of playing with myself. I knew Brian wouldn’t mind; he was obviously good friends with the counsellor and he’d understand.