The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rehab

Chapter 3

Titus opened the door the rest of the way, relaxing at the sight of who was outside. On the other side of the door was a young elf woman, long golden hair stretching past her shoulders, a light green dress that showed off an almost scandalous amount of cleavage, as well as clinging to her busty and curvy body in all the right places, and emerald green eyes that looked up at Titus with an odd intensity. She was a bit shorter than the stereotypical elf, as they were usually considered to be naturally tall and skinny, but she stood at only around 5 feet and 4 inches to Titus’s 5 feet and 10 inches.

“Your appointment isn’t for another hour or so Nadia” Titus said, feeling relieved that it was someone he knew, but a little annoyed at the fact that she was just dropping in on him without warning. “I don’t mind when you come to the office early to make sure you’re on time… but this…” he said, but trailed off as he saw Nadia practically shrivel up under his stern gaze, feeling immediately guilty at making her feel bad.

Nadia, on the other hand, had expected all of this. She’d been Titus’s patient for years, and could read him like a book, and she also knew he was a big softie, so she overreacted to his annoyance to pull on his heartstrings and appease him. If Titus had been better at reading her in turn, he might’ve noticed that while her body language changed, her eyes remained fixed on him with that same focus and drive as before.

“Sorry, I just know you’re having difficulties with your… roommate… and thought you might appreciate if I came by and lent a hand for a bit, took some of the menial tasks off your plate that she keeps you too busy to handle” Nadia said, her tone perfectly selected to be both innocent and sincere. And to a degree she was, she did genuinely come here hoping to help him, and that decision was indeed motivated by his current living situation, but she hadn’t put on such a revealing dress or learned to read and redirect his emotions for nothing. “Where is she anyway…? You can’t leave her unattended right?” she asked, noticing that Arianna wasn’t visible behind Titus.

“She’s in the therapy room, I set her up with a recording and slideshow and left her entranced viewing them both while I came to see who was at the door.” Titus said, stepping aside to let Nadia in. As much as he was put off by her unexpected arrival, he couldn’t deny he could really use the help, and she was already here… so there was no harm in being hospitable. “Once she’s done, we can have your session.” He added as he led Nadia to the living room and got her settled in.

“And how is her progress?” Nadia inquired “any closer to being able to send her back out into the world?”

“Had you asked yesterday, I’d have said no, but today has had several developments that make me quite optimistic” Titus said, taking a seat as well. He was keeping an eye on the time using the wrist device, knowing he’d need to go back to monitor Ariana soon, but also didn’t want to be a rude host by just ditching Nadia here. He could probably leave Ariana in the chair for now, but if her conditioning started another migraine or something and he wasn’t there to intervene, it wouldn’t be great.

“That’s great!” Nadia said with perhaps a bit too much enthusiasm, then she paused “but… why does the house smell… smokey?”

Titus sighed at that “so there was this commercial during breakfast with a very unfortunate out of context phrase… I guess the remnants of my table are stinking the place up a bit.” He said glumly

“Oh…” Nadia said, thrown off guard for the first time so far, even she couldn’t have predicted that one. Still, that meant there were things she could be helpful with, and that kitsune had done something bad that would make Titus less inclined to want to keep her around once she was fully treated. She couldn’t do anything about the kitsune being in close proximity to Titus at all times, but so long as the girl kept screwing up like this, she wouldn’t be a threat.

Reaching into a pocket on her dress, Nadia pulled out a laptop that should’ve been too large to fit in the pocket, courtesy of a magic enchantment that was all the rage lately. It was an expensive feature for clothing to have, but its utility was undeniable. She quickly placed the laptop on her lap and opened it up, then pulled out a pair of glasses and put them on, something she always did when about to do work on the computer.

“Well I don’t want to keep you from your work, so I’ll just look up good deals on a replacement table, I remember what yours looks like from the last time I visited, so I’ll find something similar at a good price.” Nadia said, smiling up at Titus.

Titus smiled back slightly “thanks, that’ll be a big help, you’re the best Nadia.” He said, getting up and letting her get to it as he went to check on Ariana.

Nadia giggled a bit after Titus left the room “he said I’m the best! Heck yeah!” she said, then caught her slip in composure and blushed a bit before refocusing on doing what she’d just offered to do for him.

* * *

Titus did periodically come out of the therapy room to check on Nadia, and she used every opportunity to squeeze information out of him on something that needed doing around the home. For his part, he was too distracted trying to juggle handling both Ariana’s therapy and being a polite host that he didn’t notice her subtle manipulations. Even if he had though, it was undeniable that she was being quite helpful in picking up the slack around the house. He had been a bit annoyed by the sudden visit, but in hindsight, he appreciated the gesture of her volunteering her time to help him out.

By the time Ariana’s session with the recording and slideshow were done, the house had been tidied up quite a bit, a new table ordered, the smoldering remains of the old one taken outside, and Nadia had somehow worked up just enough of a sweat to make her skin glisten in the light… almost as if she’d planned it that way.

If Titus noticed this subtle accentuation of her body, he didn’t show it, but as he had Ariana sit in the corner of the room and let Nadia take the chair instead, Ariana stared at her curiously. She said nothing, but she seemed more alert and perceptive than Nadia had ever seen her. She visited twice a week for sessions with Titus, and every time prior when Ariana had been told to wait off to the side she’d seemed vacant and unaware. Seeing the girl staring at her so intently was a bit unnerving, but Nadia brushed it off, she was here for Titus, not Ariana, so long as the kitsune stayed quiet and out of the way there was no problem.

“So remind me again, what thing were we working on last session? I’m pretty sure we’d gotten you past your general anxiety, and your insecurity about your height.” Titus said, flipping through Nadia’s case file to remind himself of her case’s details. Normally he remembered most of the stuff about his regulars without much issue… but normally he also got proper amounts of sleep and leisure time.

“Last week we worked a bit about my social anxiety, and we were discussing that I was having issues being honest with myself about my feelings, which was impeding my treatment in various ways.” Nadia explained, she had worked through a lot of personal issues so far thanks to Titus, but the final remnants of her anxiety and insecurities were stubbornly refusing to go away. Deep down she knew why this probably was, but she couldn’t admit that out loud. If she did, Titus would stop seeing her. So she came up with other reasons that were plausible enough to keep him busy trying to solve them.

Titus looked at the file, confirming what Nadia was saying with his notes and scratching his head a bit in consternation. From his perspective, he was pretty sure that by now that Nadia’s insecurities should’ve been thoroughly eradicated, if anything she ought to have become overconfident and arrogant with the amount of self-esteem boosting therapy she’d been through. While she presented various ideas as to what the final obstacle was, and they all sounded reasonable enough, it was bugging him that he hadn’t found it yet.

“I’m really not convinced this is the reason for your persistent anxiety though… I mean sure, being honest with yourself is important, but it’s not usually a thing that requires my kind of help” Titus said “frankly I’m running out of ideas of what to try here… it’s almost as if someone is hypnotizing your anxiety back into you while you’re away and undoing my work.”

Nadia laughed a bit at that idea, maybe a bit too hard, but Titus didn’t notice. “That would be silly, who would do something like that just to keep me coming here all the time?” she said “what would the point be? Some sort of extreme shipping situation where they’re hoping we’ll end up as a couple if they keep throwing us together?”

Titus shook his head and chuckled “I guess that would be pretty ridiculous, besides it’s a silly plan. It’d be a massive breach of ethics and also the law if I were to start dating you while you were also my patient” he said “you’re an attractive young woman, but I’m not about to risk my career by crossing that line.”

“Ah… right, that makes sense, guess it’s not that then” Nadia said, internally cringing. Crap, was it actually illegal? Maybe ethically questionable sure, but she hadn’t heard of any actual laws against dating patients… she supposed it made sense though… considering the hypnotic abilities being used on her mind and the minds of other patients, it would obviously be questionable if he started dating a patient. Obviously there would be the concern that whoever he was dating had been manipulated into it. She knew Titus well enough to know he wouldn’t do that, but she couldn’t vouch for every single hypnotherapist in the world.

“I guess for this session we’ll do more of the routine stuff, confidence boosting, suppressing anxious feelings, and the like… I’ll send some messages out to some colleagues and get their opinions on the matter.” Titus said, preparing to produce the enchanted crystal necklace he used for Nadia’s inductions.

“That’s… that’s fine” Nadia said uncertainly, she was panicking slightly now. She needed to mentally prepare herself or she’d admit everything while she was under, but the tidbit about the legal barriers had thrown her off too much. And he was about to start! Thinking quickly, she pretended to be distracted by a notification on a device on her wrist much like the one Titus wore, then gasped. “Ah! That’s today?” she exclaimed with false alarm, making Titus pause.

“Is something the matter?” Titus asked, putting down the necklace as Nadia got to her feet suddenly

“I’m so sorry!” Nadia said “I actually scheduled a doctor’s appointment for today by accident and the reminder just popped up, I have to run if I’m going to make it… I’ll still pay for today’s session though! And I’ll be back later this week for that session, sorry again!”

Without giving Titus a chance to respond, Nadia rushed out of the room, leaving him unsure of how to react. He supposed mistakes like that happened from time to time, but even he couldn’t help but notice the oddly specific timing and how quickly Nadia had made her exit. Had it been something he said? Or had Ariana done something without him noticing?

Titus glanced over to Ariana, who looked back at him silently, she hadn’t moved or done anything that he could see… so it was probably either just a coincidence, or something he’d said… wait… he’d said Nadia was attractive, what if that was what scared her? Maybe she was having a panic attack at the thought of being under his influence after he admitted he found her attractive like that.

“Shit… if she tries to cancel our next appointment too I’ll have to apologize” Titus said as he facepalmed. That had been a careless slip of the tongue, particularly around someone he had been treating for anxiety and insecurity. Titus sighed, he really did need more sleep than he was getting.

“Master, who was she?” Ariana asked suddenly, interrupting his train of thought.

“Huh? Oh, that was Nadia, she’s been here lots of times while you were around, but I guess you didn’t notice before.” Titus said as he began packing up Nadia’s file and the pendant, as he put them back in his desk, he picked up a mug of coffee and took a sip.

“Is she your lover?” Ariana asked after a moment of thought.

Titus did a spit-take at that question, what in the world was she asking! Where did Ariana get that impression from? Even if her memories of Nadia were fuzzy due to her lack of awareness prior to now, surely nothing in this interaction should’ve given her that idea. Sure, he found Nadia physically attractive, and she was a nice enough girl, but she was his patient, he made a point of not getting attached to his patients like that. Technically even once she stopped being his patient and thus was legal to date, he wasn’t comfortable with that power dynamic for a relationship… he’d never know for sure if they liked him legitimately, or if it was a side effect of the hypnosis sessions and positive life changes he brought about for them. Plus he’d always have that hypnotic influence over them, and he wasn’t sure he trusted himself with that kind of power over a significant other.

“Absolutely not! Nadia is my patient, I could never have that kind of relationship with her.” Titus replied once he regained some degree of composure “what makes you ask such a thing anyway?”

Ariana shook her head “just… a hunch?” she said, looking momentarily confused “she… reminded me of someone… I think…”

Titus put his coffee down and dried himself off a bit, then sat back down in his chair, turning it to face Ariana, gesturing for her to go on and elaborate on her statement.

Ariana frowned, rubbing her temples as if trying to massage the memory out of her head, she was sure there was something she was missing… something about how Nadia had acted seemed familiar… she’d been sitting in certain ways, dressed to show off her body… laughed a fake laugh… and the way she looked at Master… all of it was familiar.

Ariana shifted in her seat, mimicking how Nadia had sat before, leaned slightly forward to show off her cleavage, arms crossed underneath her breasts to prop them up a bit… her outfit wasn’t as revealing as the dress the elf girl had been wearing… but it was the same movements…

Titus, being as focused on Ariana as he was, did notice her sudden shift in position, blushing a bit and averting his gaze, quite unsure of why she was doing this so suddenly. Sure she had been conditioned with plenty of sex slave programming, so sitting in seductive poses was probably something she used to do a lot… but she hadn’t really done that much since getting here. It caught him off guard, and that made him flustered, something that Ariana noticed.

As Ariana watched Titus blush and look away, her eyes widened as something seemed to click for her. Oh, so that’s what it was! The way Nadia had been acting, she was trying to…

“AGH!” Ariana screamed suddenly as a intense flash of pain shot through her head, making her double over and clutch her head tightly, squeezing her eyes shut. It faded quickly, but it was debilitating while it lasted.

“Ariana! Are you ok?” Titus exclaimed as he instinctively moved forward, putting a hand on her shoulder and kneeling beside her “what’s wrong? If trying to remember hurts too much you can…”

Ariana shook her head, cutting him off “It’s… it’s ok… it… passed quickly… sorry Master… didn’t mean to make you worry.” Her voice was still pained, but it was leveling out as the flash of agony faded. Slowly she opened her eyes, looking around a bit at the room, noticing some of the equipment used for various hypnotic inductions, and the screen in the room. Then she looked at Titus, who was at her side, concern painted all over his face… there was a dull throbbing in her head now… she knew she was close to figuring something out now.

She could feel a whole cluster of memories just out of reach, like water in a pond that she was trying to grab with her bare hands. She plunged her hands into the water, clawing at it, but it ran through her fingers. It was right there, but she just couldn’t grasp it yet… and she felt really tired… like she’d just exerted a massive amount of effort to do something and was out of breath.

“Master… I… I’m sorry but… could you let me go get some sleep?” Ariana said “I don’t… feel right…”

Titus nodded, he wasn’t sure what had just happened, or why, but he was pretty sure something in her mind had just broken down. Maybe something about Nadia had triggered some memories to break through? It was clear that the Ariana beneath everything had been trying to break out a lot today… maybe that had pushed something over the edge? Or maybe there was some deeply buried trigger that hadn’t gotten properly removed and it had been set off?

He didn’t know, but what he did know was that something big had just happened in her mind, and he knew sleep was a very useful tool for a brain trying to recover from things. He was definitely concerned that letting her sleep might backfire, and whatever breakthrough she might’ve had now might fade away while she slept… but it was a safer move than forcing the issue now.

“Alright, go sleep, you can come talk to me more once you wake up” Titus instructed, and Ariana nodded in acknowledgement.

“Yes Master…” she said softly as she stood up, feeling a bit dizzy and holding her head, but shaking off Titus’s grasp as he tried to catch her before she could fall over. After a moment of recovery, she walked out of the room and went to go get some sleep. She was sure now… if she could just get some rest… she could finally piece things together. Master, Nadia, the equipment, the memories just out of grasp, the changes Master wanted to see… it was all so close to fitting together…

Ariana didn’t bother changing out of her clothes as she flopped down onto her bed and closed her eyes. Master usually made her change clothes for some reason… but she didn’t need that now. All she needed, all she wanted right now… was sleep.