The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a story of erotic mind control. Anyone under 18, or offended by erotic material or depictions of mental manipulation, should read no further.

This is my first attempt at writing anything except for English class in school. I would love to hear your feedback.

Synopsis: A beautiful college student can’t run from her past.

The Reemergence of a Slut

Hi. My name is Lori.

I met Ashley the day I posted an ad for a roommate in the student center. As a freshman, I shared an apartment with my sister. She had graduated in the spring and moved out to start her new job in another town. I thought about living by myself, but after a week of being alone, I decided I didn’t like that. As I stood at the bulletin board posting my ad, she walked up. Ashley was about 5′9″ and 120 pounds. She had beautiful blonde hair, long legs, and perfect breasts. She was the kind of girl that every guy wanted. I could get jealous.

I really didn’t know much about her. She was also a sophomore and had just transferred here from another school. When I helped her move in, I saw that she had some really hot clothes. I hoped maybe I could borrow one of her dresses sometime. The first couple of months she lived with me, Ashley kept to herself. Besides school and work, she never left her room. I wondered why she never went out but she didn’t really seem to want to talk about it so I dropped it.

Ashley finally opened up to me one Friday night after about three months. Instead of going out that night, I had decided to rent a couple of movies and just relax. November in Texas is still warm. I was wearing just a t-shirt and panties. I popped some popcorn and sat down on the couch. I was just about to start the first movie when Ashley got home from work. I asked if she wanted to watch with me.

“Sure,” she said. “Let me get comfortable first.”

Ashley came out of her room wearing a tank top and thong panties. I was shocked. I had never seen her dressed like that. She asked if I had anything to drink, then grabbed a cheap bottle of wine from the fridge. She sat down on the couch next to me and said she was ready.

We sat through the first movie eating popcorn and drinking a little wine, but not talking much. As the second movie started, she opened a second bottle. We were both getting a little relaxed. We started talking more. She started opening up.

“Why do you have all those club dresses but never wear them,” I asked?

“That’s kind of a long story,” she answered. “I got them all last year. Most of them were bought for me. You sure you want to hear this?”

“Definitely,” I answered.

“I’m a little embarrassed to tell you all this but what the hell. I met a couple of girls last year when I first started college. We had a couple of classes together and got along really well. We decided to go to a new club one night but none of us really had anything to wear. While we were out shopping, I found a really hot dress. I had never worn anything like it before. It didn’t hide much and I knew if I wasn’t careful, it would probably fall off. I kidded with them about it but wasn’t going to buy it. They dared me to buy it. Then they said they would pay for it. I couldn’t turn that down. So I wore this little dress, a thong and 4 inch heels. That’s it.”

“They each bought new dresses too, but they weren’t as revealing as mine. When I danced, I had to keep grabbing my dress to keep it from falling off. After about three or four drinks, they dared me to let it slip off. I never could pass up a dare so after a couple of more minutes of dancing, it fell off. Needless to say, I got a lot of attention. I bent over to pick it up and tripped and fell. Then I saw it slide away from me with a little help from some guys. I was soooo embarrassed. I stood up and was covering myself as best as I could. A guy found my dress and brought it back to me. I just held it in front of me and left with him. I quit trying to hide myself when I got in his truck. I rode home with him just wearing my thong and heels. We fucked all night.”

I was a little shocked. This didn’t seem like the person I knew. All I could say was “wow”.

Ashley continued, “When I woke up the next morning, I couldn’t believe I had done that. I put on my dress and shoes. I couldn’t find my thong. He gave me a ride home. I never saw him again.”

“Jen and Sarah saw me when I walked in the dorm. After grilling me forever, they looked at each other and smiled. Sarah whispered something to Jen. Then they told me to get some sleep … I was going to need it. I wasn’t sure what they meant but I was too tired to protest.”

“I really shouldn’t say this, but I can’t turn down a dare … at least I couldn’t. I’m a little better now. Sarah and Jen decided to make all their fantasies come true through me. They got wilder every day. I was flashing people in the mall. I can’t count the number of guys I slept with. Most of them I had never met before. One night they got me to walk into a frat house and yell ‘Who wants to fuck?’”

“Sarah and Jen had turned me into a slut. I started missing classes and my grades dropped. The semester was half over and I was going to fail Biology. I decided I needed to drop the class. Sarah picked out a special outfit for me to wear when I went to get the professor’s signature on the drop slip.”

“Professor Stoddard was really nice to me when I got there. He had trouble looking at my face and not down my shirt. And I could tell he was getting really excited. We talked a long time. He was trying to talk me out of dropping the class. When I told him there was no way I could get caught up, he offered me some private “study time” with him. I knew what he meant. His cock was really straining against his pants so I offered to suck him off for an “A”. When he said “okay”, I got down on my knees and released his cock. He was already so excited it didn’t take long for him to cum.”

“After I tucked him back in, he had a really big smile on his face. Then he said, ‘That gets you an “A” for the week. Come to my office every Monday at this time for the rest of the semester. You won’t have to go to class.’ I was a little shocked but it seemed like my only option.”

“After sucking him off for six weeks, I thought I was through. Then he asked me if I was ready for the final. I met him at a hotel for my ‘final’. We fucked for two hours. He told me I got an ‘A’ in the class and that I should sign up for his class for the spring semester.”

“I had no intention of taking his class again but when I registered, it was the only one that fit my schedule. I went to class the first day and was totally lost. Halfway through the class, I knew that I could never pass. When he dismissed the class, I went to talk to him. I ended up fucking him once a week in his office for the semester. I never stepped foot in his classroom again.”

“I was glad when the semester was over. I couldn’t believe I had turned into a whore for a grade. I thought it was behind me until I talked to my counselor about the next semester. One of the benefits of a small college is that the professors get to know all of the students. That also turned out to be a problem. I needed approval for a couple of the classes I was going to take. While I was walking in the hall by the faculty offices, I was stopped by three professors telling me I should sign up for their classes. They all told me that they could schedule ‘private’ classes for me and I wouldn’t have to attend the regular class.”

“That’s when I decided to change schools. I didn’t want to earn a degree in being a whore. I applied and was accepted here as a transfer student. I haven’t gone out. I haven’t slept with anyone since I got here.”

“So I guess you hate Sarah and Jen,” I said.

“No. Not really. I had a lot of fun. I did some things I never would have tried on my on. They pushed me a little farther than I wanted but that’s okay. And now I’m here working hard and doing good in school. I am kind of horny though.”

“Well,” I responded, “Now that the semester is getting close to being over, are you ready to relax a little and have some fun? I’m going to a party tomorrow night. It should be fun. You can come with me if you want. If we get there and you aren’t having fun, we’ll leave.”

“I have to work tomorrow. I don’t get off until 9:00,” she replied.

“That’s perfect,” I told her. “We’ll show up at 10:00 and will be gone by midnight.”

“Hmmm,” she thought. “Do you want to wear one of my dresses?”

It was 9:45 and Ashley still wasn’t home. I was mad that she decided to stand me up and not even call. I started looking in my closet for something to wear. As I stood there in my bra and panties staring into my closet, I heard the door open and slam shut and Ashley came running in to my room.

“Sorry I’m late. I got hung up at work.”

As I turned around to face her, she smiled and said, “I like you’re outfit.”

I got embarrassed and turned a little red.

“Let’s go pick out something from my closet for you to wear,” Ashley said.

She led me to her closet and quickly picked out four dresses for me to look at. I decided which one to wear after a minute and turned toward her to show her my choice. As I faced her, I saw that she had slipped off her shirt and pants. As I stared at her, she reached back and unfastened her bra and let it slip off her body onto the pile of clothes she had already discarded.

“That bra you have on is going to show with that dress,” she said. “Take it off. I have a strapless one you can wear if you don’t have one. Or you can go without if you prefer.”

As she said that, she winked at me. Then she reached around me and quickly unhooked my bra. I had never been in a situation like this with a woman. I was starting to feel warm and wasn’t sure what to do.

“I think I’ll just go without a bra,” I managed to say.

As we walked out the door, she told me that I was wearing the dress from that first night that kept falling off. This was going to be an interesting night. Someone was probably going to get a good show. Ashley’s outfit was conservative compared to mine. She wore a long tube top that stopped just above her belly button ring. Her skirt was cut narrow and about the same length as the top. We walked out of the apartment and decided to walk the two blocks to the party. I only had to tuck myself in once before we got there.

As we walked in, I saw a couple of people I knew and introduced them to Ashley. I didn’t recognize most of the people. Ashley was staying close to me. We went over and grabbed a drink to help relax a little. Some guy asked Ashley to dance. I told her to go for it. Another guy asked if I wanted to dance. It was a slow dance. I think all he really wanted to do was feel me up but it wasn’t too bad. The song ended and a fast song started. As I started to dance fast, my dress started to fall off. Ashley was behind me and caught it. I decided that was enough dancing for the night. I didn’t really want to be naked in front of all those people.

Ashley and I got each got another drink and sat on the couch. The music stopped and someone said for everyone to get comfortable. A guy named Brian was going to hypnotize a volunteer. One girl said she would do it. It was interesting watching him put her under. I felt myself relaxing and forced myself to look around at the other people just so I wouldn’t go under. Almost everyone was staring at the guy’s pen as he twirled it. It was flashing as it reflected the light. His voice was relaxing. The girl went out and he finally stopped. Then he said to stand up walk to the table. As she stood up and started walking, the couch shifted. Ashley had gone under as well and was on her way with the other girl to the table. I thought I should stop her, but I had heard that it was bad to just shake someone awake.

Brian told Ashley and Tiffany that they were strippers at a club. The table was their stage. Ashley got up on the table and started to dance. Tiffany had a confused look on her face. Then she woke up. Brian talked to her for a minute then she sat down. Ashley danced for a couple of minutes before she pulled off her shirt and threw it across the room. Her skirt followed a minute later leaving her just in her thong and 4″ heels. She stopped and bowed then stepped down off the table with Brian’s help.

Brian told her that lap dances would get her extra money. She went over to two guys and started dancing and rubbing against them. After a couple of minutes, Brian told her that the club allowed her to suck off guys as long as she swallowed everything so there wouldn’t be a mess. He pointed out a guy and said that he had a really good tip for her. Ashley danced over to the guy and started rubbing his cock through his pants. Everyone could tell he was getting really hard. She unzipped him and pulled out his cock in front of everyone and started sucking it. It didn’t take long for him to shoot his load down her throat.

Several other guys that didn’t have girlfriends with them tried to get her to suck them off but Brian stopped her. He told her it was closing time. Then he had her sit and drift off. He told her she wouldn’t remember ever being hypnotized. She would remember watching Tiffany be hypnotized and thinking that she was a cat. She would remember Tiffany forgetting her name. He told her several other things to remember that didn’t really happen. The he told her that she wouldn’t realize that she wasn’t wearing her shirt or skirt until she left the party. After walking ten steps out the door, she would remember everything.

Brian whispered something to Ashley that no one else could hear. Then she got up and came and sat back on the couch next to me then woke up. I looked at her told her I thought Brian was pretty good. She smiled and said that it was pretty lame. He could have made Tiffany do some wild things instead of those old stupid tricks.

The music started again and some guy asked Ashley to dance. She knew everyone was watching her but didn’t have clue why. I got up and was standing by the bar talking to a couple of guys. Ashley walked up behind me and bumped me so that my dress started to fall. I caught it after giving the two guys a good look at my tits.

“Oops … sorry”, she said smiling. “I’m ready to go Lori. I’m having a good time but I want to leave before I do something I’ll regret.”

“Okay, We’re going to be the first ones to leave”, I said trying to make her feel guilty.

“You said we could leave whenever I was ready!” she said starting to raise her voice.

“You’re right. I’m sorry. Let’s go now.”

Brian opened the door for us as we left. As Ashley took her tenth step, she suddenly remembered everything. She screamed when she realized she was standing outside almost totally naked. Ashley tried covering herself with hands then reached for me, knocking my dress to the ground. When I bent down to get my dress, Ashley ran back in the house looking for her clothes. I picked up my dress and followed her in. She found her clothes and put them on as quickly as she could then stood embarrassed in front of everyone. Brian walked up to her and whispered in her ear. Her eyes glazed over for a minute. He talked to her quietly then woke her back up.

Ashley turned and looked at me and smiled. “Are you just going to stand there holding your dress or are you going to put it on so we can go home.”

Now it was my turn to be embarrassed. I slipped the dress on and turned to leave. Brian stopped me and whispered, “She doesn’t remember what happened. Take her home. Say to her ‘Sexy Stripper’. Then you can make her remember everything.”

We went out the door and started walking home. Halfway there, Ashley stopped.

“What was Brian telling you when we were leaving?”

I looked at her and said, “He just wanted the phone number of a ‘sexy stripper’”.

As her eyes glazed over, I decided Ashley didn’t have to know anything that had happened … or what was going to happen.