The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reel Life

Chapter 2 — A Ticket to Ride

“I understand you didn’t get the part,” Harvey said. “What I was asking you was why didn’t you get the part.”

Janine looked down. “I don’t know,” she said sullenly. It wasn’t the truth, but she couldn’t tell her agent the real reason why she didn’t get the part.

“Well, I’ll ask around,” Harvey said. “I got some contacts. Who knows. Maybe they can clue us in on what happened.”

Janine looked up. “Do you have to do that?” she asked worriedly.

“Um yeah, I think I do. If this prick Rivers is dealing you a raw deal, I need to know about it. You should know that.”

“I know, but—”

“Look, I’ll just make some calls. Okay?”

“Okay.” What could she do, Janine asked herself. She didn’t really want Harvey asking around because she was afraid of what he might find out about her and Michael Rivers and yet she couldn’t tell him not to look into it. After all, that was his job. “Go ahead,” she said reluctantly.

“Listen, it happens. You should know that.”

Janine nodded absently. She knew what her agent was talking about. He was talking about her not getting the part but what she was thinking about was her reputation.

“Look, I got some other opportunities for you. Don’t worry. We’ll get you something.”

Janine nodded.

“I mean it,” Harvey said. “Go home and relax.”

“I will.”

“All right then. Get out of here and let me do some work, okay?” the agent said jovially.

Janine nodded and she got up to leave. It was weird, she thought. She’d been feeling really horny of recent. In fact, it was almost as if she were horny all the time, but at least when she was here with Harvey, at least then those feelings went away, but now as she stepped out of Harvey’s office, those urges were once more coming back to life.

She couldn’t help but moan as she climbed into her convertible. It was just that her pussy was so wet. Damn, she needed to get fucked.

This was stupid, she told herself. This wasn’t like her. She was between boyfriends at the moment. Maybe that’s what the problem was, Janine told herself, only it wasn’t like ... it wasn’t like she was like that with her boyfriends. She liked sex, yeah, but she didn’t feel like she had to put out just because some guy wanted her to.

Of course, many of the reviewers said she radiated heat from the screen and the fans obviously agreed, but that couldn’t be the reason for her feeling so horny, could it?

So why was she feeling this way? Why was she feeling so fucking horny?

She wasn’t sure why but did it really matter, Janine told herself. She was horny and in the end, wasn’t that all that mattered.

Janine growled to herself. That couldn’t be right, she told herself. That couldn’t be all that mattered.

She looked up in the rear view mirror and she saw the red light of a police car behind her. Oh great, she thought. Just what she needed. She pulled over to the side of the road.

She watched the cop get out of the car. He was kind of cute, she thought, as she watched him approach.

Wait a minute, she told herself. What the hell was she thinking. Do not try and seduce the cop.

But now that the thought was there in her head, she was having trouble letting it go. After all, he was kind of cute.

Don’t do it, Janine told herself. Don’t do it.

The officer walked up to her car. “Good afternoon, Miss,” the man said. “Can I see your license and registration, please?”

“Is there a problem, officer?” Janine asked even as she handed over the required documents.

“Yes, ma’am. You failed to come to a complete stop at the stop sign a couple of blocks back.”

Stop sign? She’d been so preoccupied, she hadn’t even noticed a stop sign. “I’m sorry, officer,” Janine said.

“Yes, well, I’ll be back in a moment.”

Janine watched the man walk back to his cruiser. No, she told herself. No, she wasn’t going to let herself do what she was thinking of.

But apparently, her hand hadn’t gotten the message because without her even knowing she was doing it, she had her hand up under her short, skirt and she was stroking her pussy. It was only when the man came back and when he looked into her car and it was obvious that he was looking at her doing something that Janine realized what her hand was doing.

“What are you trying to do?” the man demanded.

“What?”

“With your hand, Miss.”

Damn it, Janine tried to tell herself. Stop it. But her hand apparently didn’t get the message.

“I need you to focus,” the officer said.

“I am focused.”

“Would you stop playing with yourself? You need to focus.”

“Yes, of course.”

“Ms. Ainsley?”

“Yes.”

“You’re still doing it.”

He was right. She was still doing it but it was about to get a whole lot worse. “But you’re so hot,” she said.

“Ms. Ainsley, are you trying to seduce me?”

“What? No.”

“You know, I was going to let you go with a warning,” the man said, “but now, I’m starting to think maybe I shouldn’t. You clearly aren’t taking this very seriously.”

“I wasn’t trying to seduce you,” Janine said but even as she said it, she was thinking about what it would be like if the man unzipped his pants and shoved his cock in right through her open window.

No, that wasn’t right, Janine told herself.

What she really needed was to be strip searched.

No, that wasn’t right either.

“I’m going to need you to step out of the car, Ms. Ainsley.”

“Of course, officer,” the actress said. God, why did she think those words really sounded like I’ll do whatever you want, officer. She wasn’t that kind of woman.

“Would you step over to the side of the road away from traffic?”

“Of course, officer.” There it was again. She sounded so ... so needy, and willing, too.

“This is a very public place,” the man said. “I’d prefer not to have to do a field sobriety test if I didn’t have to so I want you to tell me the truth.”

“I’ll do my best.”

“All right, I want you to touch your thumbs to your fingertips one at a time, and while you do it, I want you to recite your phone number, one digit for each number in the phone number so if your phone number was 9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2- 1, you’d do it like this.”

Janine did as the man asked. “How was that?”

“That was fine,” the man said, “and now touch your fingertip to the end of your nose, and at the same time, count in even numbers, you know, like 2, 4, 6, 8.”

Again, Janine fulfilled the requirements of the task.

“Well, you passed the field sobriety test,” the officer said. “I’m tempted to let you go, but just what the heck is the matter with you?”

“I don’t know, Officer.”

“You don’t know?”

The young actress shook her head. “I don’t know,” she said again.

The officer looked at the young actress. “I was going to let you go,” the man said, “but I’m not going to do that. Do you want to know why?”

Janine shook her head at first and then she nodded.

“I’m going to give you a ticket for failing to stop because I think you’ve got a problem and I think if I let you off, I’m just going to be an enabler and I don’t want to do that. I’m going to give you a ticket with the recommendation that you get some help before you end up on the cover of some gossip magazine.”

“You’re treating me differently because of who I am,” Janine protested.

“Maybe,” the officer said, “but it’s my prerogative.”

“Fine.”

“Here you go,” the man said. “Sign here.”

Janine took the pad and she signed the ticket.

The officer ripped the ticket off and he handed it to the actress. “Here you go,” he said. “Have a nice day.”

Janine took the ticket even as she bit back what she really wanted to say. Just take the ticket, she told herself. Just take the ticket and keep your mouth shut.

Janine was still fuming about the ticket when she finally got back to her apartment. This was stupid, she told herself. What good was it being a star if you were going to be penalized for it?

Of course, it wasn’t even like she wanted special treatment, she told herself. Well, maybe she did. It was just that she didn’t quite mind it if she got special treatment just so long as the special treatment worked in her favor.

God damn, Lindsey Lohan. It was all her fault.

As soon as the police officer was out of sight, she dialed up Harvey Montrose.

“Janine,” he said when he finally came on the line. “How’s my favorite star?”

“She could be better,” Janine answered.

The agent’s tone was suddenly guarded. “What happened?”

“I got pulled over by a cop.”

“What for?”

“He says I ran a stop sign.”

“Did you?”

“I don’t know. I don’t think so, but I don’t know. I just can’t be sure.”

“It happens.”

“Yeah but you said I should let you know if there’s any possibility of adverse press.”

“And I’m glad that you did. It’s what you were supposed to do, but um … I got something to ask you.”

“Yeah?”

“This cop. Tell me. Did you fuck him?”

“What?!”

“I don’t know how to put this nicely, Janine, but we’ve talked about this before. You have, hmm, how should I say it, a rather healthy sexual appetite so I’m just wondering. Did you fuck him?”

“I can’t believe you’d even ask me that.”

“I know, I shouldn’t. So, um, did you do it?”

“No,” Janine said but even as she did, she was thinking that she’d been thinking about it. After all, the officer was kind of cute, and she was rather horny, and well, hey, she didn’t want to get a ticket.

“I’m proud of you.”

“Proud of me? Why?”

“Never mind.”

Janine almost thought she’d press the point until she decided she wasn’t sure if she wanted to know the answer or not. “So what are we going to do?” she asked.

“You got the ticket, right?”

“Uh huh.”

“Okay. Fax it over to me and we’ll see what we can do about it.”

“Okay.”

“Don’t worry about it. As long as all it is is a failure to stop, it’s not that big a deal. There’s nothing else that you aren’t telling me is there?”

“No. There’s nothing else.”

“Then don’t worry about it. I’ll take care of it.”

“Okay, Harvey. Thanks.”

“That’s what I’m here for.”

* * *

It was that evening when the doorman announced that Janine had a visitor. “Who is it?” she asked.

“It’s a police officer.”

“A police officer? What’s he want?”

“He says it was about a traffic stop. He said he was told to come take care of things.”

“Oh, um yeah. I was … I guess I was expecting this.”

“You want me to send him up.”

“By all means. Send him up.”

“All right, Ms. Ainsley. He’s on his way.”

Harvey must have worked fast, Janine figured. It would have been nice if he’d let her know the cop was coming, but really, it didn’t matter. Probably just a few minutes with the cop and then whatever it was that needed to be done would be done and the ticket would be history. It was good to be a star.

There was a knock at her door.

“Who is it?” she called out.

“Officer Cummings,” the man called out through the door.

“Be right there,” she called out and she was.

There he was, the officer who’d pulled her over that afternoon. He still looked rather imposing in his uniform but he didn’t look quite as imposing as he’d looked then. For one thing, she’d been sitting down before and so she’d been looking up at him, and for another thing, she wasn’t in trouble this time around.

“Good evening, Miss,” the officer said. “My sergeant said I should come around and clear things up. I hope this isn’t a bad time.”

“No, it’s fine.”

“My sergeant said special people deserve special treatment.”

“Whatever you say, Officer.”

“So it’ll only take a few minutes and we’ll make that ticket go away.”

“Um, Officer?”

“Yes.”

“Are you sure it will only take a few minutes?”

“What? Oh sure. Just a few minutes. We just need to cancel this ticket out and then it’ll be gone.”

“That’s not what I meant.”

“Yeah? What did you mean?”

God, this guy was hot. Janine wondered if he even knew how hot he was or if he was just walking around, turning girls on wherever he went.

“What did you mean?” the officer asked again.

“I mean I’ve been a bad girl, don’t you think? And you can’t really like to tear up this ticket. I mean, that’s special treatment that I’m getting and that’s not fair, and besides, if someone doesn’t punish me, how will I ever learn from my mistakes?”

“Yeah,” the man said.

“Officer, can I ask you something?”

“Sure. What do you want to know?”

“Is Cummings really your real last name?”

“Yeah, it’s my real last name. What’s wrong with it?”

“Nothing,” Janine said. “It’s just that I like the sound of it. Do you want to know why?”

“Why?” the man asked suspiciously.

“It’s because I like what it sounds like. Like I can’t help but think of you cumming in me.”

“Okay. That’ll be enough of that.”

“Why?”

“I don’t like you talking that way.”

“Why?”

“Just because.”

“Just because why?”

“Just because. Because I don’t like hearing you talk that way.”

“But your sergeant sent me over here to help me out, didn’t he?”

“To help you out with your ticket.”

“Did he say that was the only thing you should help me out with? I’ll bet he didn’t. I’ll bet he wasn’t that specific.”

The fact that the officer didn’t jump in and correct her was enough of an answer for the young actress.

“You see. I’m right. You have to help me out in all things.”

The officer shook his head. “That’s not the way it is.”

“Well then. Let’s call your sergeant and we can find out.” Janine knew she was pushing things. There was no way Harvey had told the sergeant that Janine was to have carte blanche with his officer but then there was probably no way that the sergeant had told the officer everything either. It was just a matter of how much the officer thought he was going to have to give in.

“Fine,” the man said.

“Fine what?”

“Fine. We’ll do it your way.”

“Good. You know what I want first then?”

“What?”

“I want you to take off all your clothes and I’ll take off all of mine.”

“You’re serious,” the man said in one last effort to keep the girl from going down this path.

“Of course I’m serious. Take ‘em off.”

“But … but—”

“You know what? I’ve changed my mind.”

“Oh thank God.”

“Yeah, if you can’t do what I need to do, there’s only one thing to do.”

“What’s that?”

“I guess I’m just going to have to undress you myself.”

“What? No.”

“First things first,” the girl said. “Let’s get that belt off of you.”

“No, Ms. Ainsley. No.”

“You know, I’ve never played a cop before in any of my roles. This should be good practice just in case I ever have to do it.”

“No.”

“Now let’s see. We open the pants here and then we unzip the zipper and we reach in here and oh my, Officer Cummings, is this what we have that’s going to be cumming real soon?”

“No.”

“You don’t sound very confident, Officer Cummings, but perhaps what you really need is for someone to take your pants down.”

“Oh fuck, no,” the man whimpered.

“Oh yeah,” Janine cooed and then she knelt down in front of the man. “Should we see how this tastes?”

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned.

“Mmm,” the girl moaned as she sucked his cock. “Mmm.”

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned again.

Janine pulled the man’s cock from her mouth. “What do you say, Officer Cummings? Are you willing to get with the program and start with the cumming or am I going to have to keep sucking your cock?”

“I … I—”

“Come on. Come follow me.”

“Where?”

“Just follow me,” and just to make sure he did what he was supposed to do, she grabbed him by the hand and she pulled him along behind her.

It wasn’t hard to figure out where they were going and when they got there, Janine pushed the man down on the bed. “Now,” she said, “let’s get those pants off of you once and for all.”

“Fuck,” the man groaned. “What’s gotten into you?”

For just a moment, there was a moment of clarity. What had gotten into her, Janine wondered. It seemed like she wanted to fuck and it seemed like she wanted to do it all the time. That was what had happened with Michael Rivers. She’d gone there for a casting appointment and she just hadn’t been able to control herself. Needless to say, she hadn’t gotten the part but that wasn’t the only time that had happened. It seemed like almost each and every time she was around a guy, the only thing she seemed to want to do was fuck.

But that moment of clarity was there only for a moment and in the next moment, the only thing she seemed to be able to think about was getting her pussy fucked.

“I just want to get fucked,” she said and almost as if to prove the point, she started to remove her clothes.

It didn’t take long for the actress to shed the rest of her clothes and it took even less time for her to straddle the man’s body. Her hand reached between her legs and she took hold of his cock. “I want this,” she said. “I want this inside me.”

The man groaned as Janine pushed her pussy down onto his cock.

“You should have fucked me when you stopped me earlier,” Janine said reprovingly. “If you had, then you wouldn’t have had to come back here again.”

The man groaned. Damn, she was taking him so deep inside her.

“Are you going to cum inside me?” Janine asked. “Or perhaps I should say is Officer Cummings going to be cumming for me?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you like my tits?”

“W-what?”

“Do you like my tits?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Don’t guess. I saw you looking down my dress when you pulled me over earlier.”

“I was not looking down your dress,” the man protested.

“Yes you were and it’s okay. Do you like tits?”

“Yeah.”

“Good. I want you to look at them while I ride your did. I want you to look at them and think how hot they are. I want you to look at them and think how cool it would be to cum on them. Are you looking at them? Are you looking at my tits?”

“Yeah.”

“Good. Now keep on looking at them. Keep on looking at them while I ride your cock. I want you to concentrate on them. I know you can feel it. I know you can feel your cock wanting to unleash itself.

“Yeah.”

“Don’t hold back, Baby. You know what you want to do. You want to come in my pussy.”

“Yeah.”

“Let it go then. Do what you want and look at my tits and let your cock cum in my pussy.”

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned.

“Oh fuck is right. I can feel it happening and it feels so good, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“It feels so good to cum in my pussy.”

“Fuck yeah.”

“And now I’m cumming too, and that feels so good. You love the way my pussy holds your cock.”

“Yeah.”

Man and woman stayed where they were while the cum continued to flow but finally, Janine climbed off the man’s body. “Now you can do it?” she asked. You can fix that ticket, right?”

“Sure.”

“Good. I’m glad.”

* * *

Janine’s phone rang the next morning. Janine groaned and she rolled over to grab the phone. “Hullo?”

“Hey, Janine. It’s Harvey.”

“Oh hi, Mr. Montrose.”

“I was trying to follow up on that traffic ticket problem of yours but they don’t seem to have a record of the ticket at the courthouse.”

“What?”

“I was trying to take care of your traffic ticket problem but they can’t find it at the courthouse.”

“But … but I already took care of it.”

“What?”

“The officer came by last night. He said his sergeant sent him to see me. I thought you’d arranged for that.”

“I hadn’t done anything yet.”

“Oops.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Um, Mr. Montrose?”

“Yeah?”

“I think maybe we’ve got a problem.”