The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Red Soles — by Alyx Mesmer

Synopsis: When Stephanie shows Brian her new shoes, a post-hypnotic trigger his ex left him with sends him into a trance.

MD MF FD FT

“Hey babe, what do you think of my new shoes,” Stephanie asked.

Brian nodded, “Yeah, nice.”

They were a simple pair of black pumps with a medium-height heel, not really tall, but not small either, and made of soft, matte leather. They certainly made Stephanie’s legs look good, and that was more his focus than the shoes as he let his eyes wander up her legs to the hem of her miniskirt. The taut muscles of her thighs were accentuated by the heels, as was her butt, all tense and tight.

“Hey buddy, eyes on the prize, you haven’t seen the best part. You knew I wanted one really special pair, right?”

He knew, she had talked about getting a pair of some fancy brand he’d forgotten the name of. He didn’t know what made them so special, they were just shoes, but it made Stephanie happy, so what was the harm?

“You got ’em?”

“I got ’em,” she giggled, turning around, and facing away from him. With a quick flick she raised one foot up so he could see the striking red sole of the shoe. As soon as she did, Brian’s mouth opened, hanging slack, and his eyes glazed over.

“You like them?” Stephanie asked.

“Yes Mistress,” Brian replied.

She dropped her foot to the ground and Brian closed his mouth and regained his senses as Stephanie turned to face him.

“What did you just say?”

“What did I just what?”

She leaned in close to him, “did you call me, Mistress?”

“I don’t think so,” Brian replied, “unless…”

“Unless what?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Nothing, never mind. Nice shoes,” he said before walking away toward the door.

Stephanie rushed in front of him, blocking his path. “Hey now, that was a little weird, you gotta tell me what that was about.”

“Nothing, Steph, you must have misheard.”

She smirked, “no way buddy, you’re being so cagey right now.”

“It’s nothing, don’t worry about it,” Brian said, brushing by her to go through the door of the living room and into the kitchen.

“Wait,” she said, sitting down on the couch and crossing her legs. Brian turned and saw the red sole zip through the air and hang there, as one leg sat on the other, bouncing gently. Again, his jaw became slack, and his eyes became glassy.

“Yes Mistress,” he said.

“Ok, what the hell. Brian, what’s going on?”

“Your red soles control me, Mistress.”

“They what?” she replied. “What are you talking about?”

“I must obey when I see red soles Mistress.”

Stephanie shook her head, her own mouth a little slack too. This was a side of Brian she had never seen before. A very strange side.

“Brian, why do you obey red soles?” she quizzed.

“Because Mistress hypnotized me, and I must obey.”

“Who is Mistress, Brian?”

“Mistress Melissa, Mistress,” he said, in what was one of the more confusing statements Stephanie had ever heard. Melissa she knew, however. That was Brian’s ex-fiancée and from their brief meetings and what Brian told her, an awful, manipulative person. It seemed she had left Brian with a strange reaction to red soles and Stephanie almost laughed at the notion. She looked at Brian, completely blank expression on his face, drool slipping from the side of his mouth, and realised it might just be real.

“Brian,” Stephanie said, “what exactly will you do when you see red soles?”

“Anything Mistress commands,” he said.

“Anything Mistress Melissa commands, or whoever is in the shoes?”

“Whoever is in the shoes, Mistress,” he replied.

Stephanie’s eyebrows shot up. Ideas flooded her mind, some of them amusing, some arousing and some downright cruel, which surprised her. She had never had such power over someone and after the flurry of thoughts subsided, she realised it must be a joke he was playing on her. So, she decided to test her theory. She lifted her foot, so the red sole pointed directly at Brian.

“Brian, come here and kneel at my feet.”

He twitched, as though he were trying not to move, his shoulder snapping forward and then his leg. Soon he was in full motion across the room and dropping down in front of Stephanie, looking up at her from his knees. “Yes, Mistress,” he blurted.

“Oh wow, ok, um… kiss my foot,” Stephanie said with a giggle.

“Yes, Mistress,” Brian repeated as he leaned in and kissed the sole of her shoe once, gently.

Stephanie’s eyes widened. She was starting to believe this was real, but she needed to be sure. “Brian, get up, go to the kitchen and get me a glass of wine, then come back and give it to me while you kneel.”

“Yes Mistress,” he droned.

Brian got up from his knees, walked into the kitchen and found a bottle of red. He grabbed a bottle opener and popped the cork, then poured some into a wine glass. Stephanie watched from the living room, slowly shaking her head. It was not that Brian never poured her wine or did things if she asked, it was the near-silent compliance. He was robotic, usually he would chat to her as he poured drinks or cooked. Now, seeing him pour her wine more like a butler or servant than a husband, she could only imagine what Melissa would have done to him. She probably had the poor man buying her expensive gifts or pampering her every minute of the day or worse. The thought of it, of taking advantage of him, for just a second, made her a little aroused, but she pushed the feelings down. That was not how she wanted to treat her husband… was it?

Brian returned, wine glass in hand, and knelt in front of Stephanie and her red heels. He was looking at the floor as he handed her the glass.

“Thank you,” she said.

“You’re welcome, Mistress,” he replied.

There was a certain thrill to it, for Stephanie, but she still had her doubts. She just had to know though if Melissa had really… programmed? Was that the word? Programmed him to obey her. Conditioned? This was not Stephanie’s thing, at all. They had played around with some light bondage, handcuffs, and a paddle, but nothing as utterly deviant as this. If Melissa had done it, as much as the woman was horrible, Stephanie was impressed.

To assuage her doubts, Stephanie decided the best way to ensure her husband would follow her commands was to make him do something he would never, ever do. Sit still. Well, not sit.

“Brian,” she said, pointing her shoe toward him so the heel was in his face again, “get on all fours in front of me. I want to watch TV and I need a footstool.”

This would prove it beyond all doubt. It was such a humiliating thing to ask him, that if he was pretending, he would surely reveal it. Worse for him, he hated her favourite show, and it was about to start. He could hardly sit through it, let alone stay on his hands and knees for its full thirty-minute runtime.

“Yes Mistress,” Brian said. He put his hands on the ground and crawled to the point her feet could rest on him comfortably. It seemed like he knew instinctively where to go. Stephanie wondered if Melissa had done this before as she put her feet on his back, crossed her legs at the ankles and turned on Housewives of Sunset Canyon.

Brian stayed in position. His hands rocked a little, and as the show wore on, he began to weaken and quiver from the exertion, but he did not move, did not speak, did not protest. Stephanie finished the glass of wine and felt a little giddy. It was hard to tell if it was the wine or the newfound power, but she suddenly wanted to explore the limits of what a pair of red soled shoes could do. She knew it was probably wrong to exploit Brian, but it was also kind of funny and sexy at the same time. Maybe he was into it? Maybe that’s why Melissa did it. She could ask, but if he said no, would that ruin her fun, or would she do more anyway and feel awful about it?

“Brian honey,” she said as the show ended. “Could you get up and take my glass to the kitchen?”

“Yes Mistress,” he replied, still speaking in monotone.

He crawled out from under her feet, and she planted them back on the floor, then he took the glass from her hand and walked to the kitchen. There, he placed it on the countertop and shook his head. He stayed there for a minute, while Stephanie waited. She had given no further instruction, and not knowing what to do next, he was starting to shake off the post-hypnotic trigger that Melissa had left him with, apparently just in case she ever wanted him back. It was all coming back now, the hypnosis sessions, the conditioning. She would grab his cock and stroke it while whispering words in his ears and making him watch videos of shoes and men submitting and sex. The thought of it made him feel weak, but it made his cock hard. Melissa may have been awful, but she was incredibly sexual in a way Stephanie had never really shown.

“Coming back baby?” Stephanie called.

Brian took a deep breath. His senses had returned, and he could discuss the situation with Stephanie now, tell her what had happened with Melissa and get things back to normal. He was sure Stephanie would be nice and understanding, she always was.

“Coming,” he called.

When he walked back into the room Stephanie smiled at him. She had taken off her top and was sitting on the couch with her hair down in a black satin bra and purple minkskirt that showed off her long legs as they curved down to the black shoes she had on the floor, soles on the ground.

“You like?” she asked, caressing her breast with a pink-painted fingernail.

Brian nodded, “I like.”

“Good, because this isn’t for you baby, it’s just a tease to get you all worked up. I need that cock hard.”

“Steph, what? I thought we could talk abo—“

“No, no talking,” she replied and raised her foot, so the sole pointed at Brian.

His eyes glazed over instantly, and he nodded, unable to speak. Stephanie looked him up and down and smiled. He was standing on the red rug at the centre of the room. “Strip and lie down.”

Brian peeled off his clothes as Stephanie watched. His shirt came first, then his jeans. His cock was already hard, straining in his blue underwear. He pulled them down too and his cock sprang to attention, pointed firmly at the red soles of Stephanie’s shoes. Then Brian lay down on the rug. Stephanie stood up and walked to him, standing beside his chest. He looked up at her with a blank expression, but she could see something else, some thought seeping through. Fear or lust or pleading desperation. She lifted her foot and held the sole of her shoe just above his face.

“You obey anything when I wear these, is that right?”

“Yes Mistress,” he said.

“There is nothing you won’t do?”

“Nothing, Mistress.”

“Tell me you belong to me.”

“I belong to you Mistress.”

“I’m not Mistress, Brian, that was Melissa. I’m more than that, even better. I am your Goddess. Aren’t I?” She rocked her heel up and down after speaking, Brian’s eyes followed the motion.

“Yes, Goddess,” he said.

“And if I am a Goddess, I need worshippers and servants, don’t I?” she smirked.

“Yes Goddess, of course.”

“You are going to be my servant. In fact, that is your name now. Say it, say what your name is.”

“My name is servant, Goddess.”

Stephanie smiled. She was getting quite turned on by her newfound power and having a lot of fun. She could turn Brian back to normal later. Maybe.

“Good servant. Now you are going to do exactly that, serve me. I am going to sit on that hard cock, and you are going to fuck me, but not cum. Do you understand?”

“Yes Goddess.”

She pulled down her panties and straddled him, lowering her pussy lips over his twitching cock. “You are a sex toy, you may not orgasm. You only exist to serve your Goddess.”

“Yes Goddess,” he said as her pussy enveloped him in its warmth. He quivered with pleasure.

“Servant, are you submissive? Is that something you never told me?”

Brian was already pumping his cock into Stephanie, who put a hand on his chest to keep her balance as she rode him. “Y-yes Goddess”

“You mean I could have had a servant this whole time? All I had to do was wear some red-soled shoes?”

“I—it’s because Melissa conditioned me, Goddess.”

Stephanie was starting to tremble as she fucked Brian harder, meeting his pumps with a tight squeeze and groaning with pleasure. “How did she do that, servant?”

Brian was bucking wildly, clearly desperate to orgasm already. “She showed me videos while jerking me off, and told me what to think, every day.”

“And now you obey red soles?”

“Yes Goddess.”

“Anything else?”

With whatever willpower he could muster, Brian kept his mouth shut. Yes, there was more. Melissa had made him completely obedient to her. Kept him in a cage, brought him out on a leash, made him her cleaner, her cook, had taken his money, insulted and degraded him and made him beg for more of it.

“I said, anything else, servant?”

Brian bit his lip; the pleasure was intense.

“Servant, if you want to cum, you’ll tell me what other things make you obedient.”

“Yes Goddess,” he replied, “thank you Goddess.”

“So, tell me. Then once you tell me everything, you may cum in my perfect Goddess pussy.”

“Yes Goddess,” Brian squeaked, overcome with desire and the burning need to confess. “Her diamond necklace made me give her anything, any money, or gifts she wanted. If she wore black lipstick, I would beg her to abuse me verbally. And…”

“Come on servant, you need to cum for Goddess,” Stephanie said, almost shouting. She was as turned on as he was. The power and lust she was experiencing was new and exciting and she had to admit the feeling of control was intoxicating.

“Yes Goddess, if she put a collar on me, I would get on all fours and be her dog.”

Brian orgasmed; his last secret revealed. Stephanie felt a climax rock her body at the same time, feeling the thrill of being in total control of another person. As Brian filled her with cum, she stared down at him, her long hair messy, her skin covered in a sheen of sweat. A glowing, glistening Goddess to the man pinned beneath her.

“Brian, my servant, we’re about to enter a fun new stage of our relationship.”

With one more squeeze she milked the last drop of cum from him and rolled off, laying with her head beside his feet, and her shoes by his head. “Now lick my soles, servant.”

Brian dutifully turned his head to the side, his cock still rigid, and began to lick at her red soles, mindlessly obeying the Goddess lying beside him.