The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Red Room VI

He knew he’d met the man of his dreams from the moment he spotted him sitting at the bar, chatting to another guy.

A wave of jealously washed over him, as the gorgeous male dancer listened to whatever it was the customer was saying to him. He laughed at a joke, and ran a hand through his wavy brown hair, forcing Mike’s pants to tent as an erection made itself known. He approached him, suddenly finding himself a loss for words, as out of character as that seemed. There was just something ethereal or surreal about finally meeting this man, this gorgeous hunk of masculinity, that his beautiful pictures hadn’t done justice to.

Fortunately, his target spotted him as he came closer, and much to his extreme delight the dancer’s face lit up with a wide, welcoming smile, and an outstretched hand. He reached out to shake it, hoping the dancer wouldn’t notice the slight tremor in his own hand, his body displaying the subtle signs of his own ever-increasing sexual excitement.

“You came!” the dancer grinned, pulling him in so that they were finally, unbelievably, barely a foot from each other. “I’m so glad you could make it!”

Mike tried to find his voice, so intimidated by this other man’s beauty that he contemplated running away, so convinced that his own hunky good-looks couldn’t compete with this nearly-naked man-god.

“Y-yea, I...I had to meet you.”

The dancer held his hand for several more seconds, before releasing it, and he suddenly felt as if he’d wished the contact could have lasted longer. Much longer.

“Alex, I’m sure you’re familiar with Mike Lopez,” the dancer suggested.

“Oh, yeah, I sure am. I’m a big fan of youtr movies, especially ‘Cold Night In L.A.’ But, I have to admit that I’m a little surprised to find you here. In a place like this, or do you already know—?”

“I have to admit I had something to do with it,” the dancer admitted, not-so sheepishly, but observing the actor with the hungry lust of someone anticipating a good time. “It started with a photo or two or myself, which had an interesting...quality to it, wouldn’t you say, Mike?”

There was that gorgeous manly smile again, Mike thought to himself. The same smile that had driven him over the edge many a night as he’d masturbated to the dancer’s photos, his fantasies running wild in unexpected ways, until he’d been compelled to visit this establishment. It started with masturbating in the shower as he thought about the photo, and that led to one session after another after another, holding the gorgeous male stripper’s photo in his hand, as his cock was masturbated furiously, luxuriously, until it gushed out loads of cum. Up until then he’d only masturbated to women since he was straight, but now...

“Yeah, I don’t really know how to explain it. The way the light caught your features or maybe the look in your eyes...I don’t know. I’m just so...happy...to finally meet you.”

Alex looked to the dancer for clarification, so he admitted, “I sprayed the first photo with a little bit of my body oil-pheromone. The next couple had me in more provocative poses, and less and less clothing. I thought it would be an interesting experiment to see if it could work on someone from a distance and over time.”

“They were fantastic photos!” Mike blurted out, his eyes dropping momentarily to the dancer’s crotch area, which was barely containing a magnificent cock in tight white underwear.. He licked his lips, staring, and forced himself to look at the dancer in the face. “The last photo told me where your club was and, well, I told my agent I needed a couple days off from my movie, and, uh, here I am!”

“Mmmm, you certainly are,” the dancer smiled, standing up and wrapping an arm around Mike’s shoulders. “So, why don’t we get more comfortable, in my private area in the back?”

“O-okay,” Mike stuttered, his heartbeat and respiration reacting to what that implied. “B-but, just one thing?”

“Anything.”

“Who are you?!”

The dancer smiled mischievously, and leaned in to Mike Lopez, brushing his lips across the actor’s cheek as he whispered in his ear,

“I’m called ‘Fire’!”

They’d made their way past several curtained areas, some open, some closed, but the ones that were closed contained only male voices either in soft conversation, or moaning from hidden man-on-man contact. Fire, the male exotic dancer that had gradually fed him more and ore suggestive photos of himself, led him to a rear room that was more like a bedroom for a VIP, and he’d positioned Mike on the edge. Mike was nervous, but somewhat spellbound, too, by the whole scenario.

“I, uh, I’ve never been to a place like, um, like this,” Mike admitted, as Fire stood before him, seemingly allowing Mike to calm down and just focus on him.

“Really? Just to female strip clubs, perhaps?”

“Well, yeah, I am straight, after all,” Mike chuckled, trying to make it sound obvious.

“Are you?” Fire challenged, with that same mischievous smile.

“Totally!” Mike smiled back. “Guys just don’t have the parts I find attractive.”

“I see.”

“No offense intended, Fire, because you really are the best-looking guy I’ve ever seen in my life—”

“Thank you.”

“And any gay guy would be lucky to, uh, do stuff with you.”

“So would any straight man.”

“Well, yea, but he wouldn’t be straight if he, you know, did stuff with you..”

“Like you are now?” Fire asked.

“What do you mean?” Mike asked, before he realized he was leaning back on the bed, rubbing his crotch into a full erection. “Whatthehell—? I’m not—! I mean, why am I—?”

“Shhh. Relax,” Fire suggested, softly, stepping closer to the sitting actor. “Enjoy the feel. Keep rubbing yourself as you look at me.”

“But I’m not g—”

“Mmm, but you’re thinking about me. About my cock, aren’t you, Mike?”

“Uhhhh,” Mike moaned, his eyes now locked onto Fire’s crotch area, the dancer’s cock now growing in size as he rubbed and massaged himself into an erection. “Y-yesss...”

“You saw my cock in my photos...and you knew you had to see me in person...to be with me, didn’t you, Mike?”

The actor’s heart was now racing, recalling how he’d at first thought the photos to be a prank, but little by little had found them more and more mesmerizing, his attraction to this nameless man somehow inexplicably growing, overwhelming his fantasies until he could only masturbate while looking at Fire’s photos. He’d never cruised any gay porn sites, but Fire’s pictures had created a voracious craving for cock in his fantasies, until the last photo of Fire, naked and fully erect and lounging across a large bed (this one?) had not only given him amazing orgasms (and there had been alot of them), but also an address to visit—an address that turned out to be The Red Room. At first he’d been secretly embarrassed with himself for having homosexual fantasies, but it became easier and easier to accept them as completely pleasurable...and even preferable to his straight fantasies.

“Yes...I had to see you...had to meet you,” he admitted, losing his train of concentration as Fire pulled down his underwear, and exposed that same huge cock of his that had kept the actor awake at nights.

“You like what you see?”

“Oooh, yeah!” he sighed, a longing smile beginning to form on his face, aware of a familiar musky scent in the air.

“It’s so big and hard...look at my big, beautiful cock, Mike...imagine what it feels like...what it tastes like...”

Mike couldn’t take his eyes off Fire’s cock, but...this didn’t make sense! He was straight! He didn’t have any interest in men whatsoever, but the photos—the photos had somehow steered him into this situation. Maybe he should leave, now that he’d met Fire and could go on with his life. But then Fire began to stroke his cock slowly, seductively, making it shine and glisten lightly with some kind of oil he’d dabbed into his hand.

You must have my cock.”

“Must...have...but, I’m...straight,” Mike said, unable to look away, even as his eyebrows knitted in confusion. “Never used to fantasize about men. But your cock...it’s incredible! I-I feel drawn to it somehow...”

“And now it’s time for you and my cock to become one,” Fire said, holding the base of his huge 8-inch cock in one hand, the other taking the back of Mike’s head, and pulling the actor closer and closer to him, until the actor was drawn down to his knees before Fire, Lopez’s mouth opening wide and willingly, unable to look away from the gorgeous cock before him. Fire guided Lopez into his crotch, sighed with contentment as the famous ladies man engulfed his man-meat with the complete acceptance and hunger of all of his previous love slaves, his will gradually depleted until he couldn’t resist his penis. Fire began to gently thrust his pelvis back and forth, prompting Mike to bob his head back and forth along the shaft of his thick, throbbing cock with his hand behind Mike’s head. The actor moaned, closing his eyes for several thrusts, or watching with sleepy-eyed resignation as Fire’s sex pumped his mouth, making his lips plump up as they slid across the oiled cock again and again and again.

Mike kept asking himself, how was this possible? He’d dated actresses like Jennifer Lane and Sandra Johanssen, supermodels that like Paulina de la Cruz and Heather Banks—heck, he’d even been engaged to Angelina Brown, one of the hottest, most desirable actresses in history and had never, ever felt the remotest amount of attraction towards another guy...and here he was sucking a guy’s cock, loving the way it was pumping and pounding his mouth into submission. He was in a gay bar, on his knees, and another guy was making him perform oral sex on his big, thick cock, and he wasn’t offering the least bit of resistance! His will was overpowered and seduced, even as he felt his sexuality being re-wired to be not bi-curious or even bisexual, but completely, one hundred percent, over-the-edge gay.

“That’s it, Mike—suck my beautiful cock! Taste that big, hard cock in your mouth...keep sucking me until I cum...until I fill your mouth up with my sweet, hot cum!”

Mike Lopez lost more and more of hs resistance for every thrust, every lick of the cock in his mouth, succumbing to the unbelievable ecstasy he was experiencing as Fire turned him gay, and hungry to taste his man-cream. His head bobbed along the cock as Fire’s hands played with his hair, driving his sexual excitement higher and higher than he’d ever felt before. Fire suddenly pulled out, and like a man possessed, began to rip Mike’s clothes off. Of course! Why was he giving head to gorgeous, hot Fire, when they had a bed that should be properly utilized?!

In seconds, Lopez was naked and super-hard, taking his rightful place beneath Fire as a submissive bottom should be, and wrapped him in an embrace with his hands flying and roaming all over Fire’s muscular body. He felt like he’d arrived in paradise, as the photo of the Perfect Man had come to life, and he was making love to him at long last. He opened his eyes, and couldn’t believe the erotic reflected image of himself making love to another man, but there it was on the ceiling mirrors, and there was a big, contented smile on his face as Fire turned him gay. Fire laid a warm hand on his cheek and turned his face to look at him, before his mouth was enveloped in the most wonderful kiss the actor had ever experienced. He felt his sex drive go ballistic, and wrapped the stripper in a strong embrace, their hot and huge erections squashed between their bellies, displaying their lust for one another. Mike opened his mouth a little wider, and a second latter Fire’s topngue was in his mouth, playing with his own tongue with expertise.

The dancer then straddled his chest, and then holding his head down with one hand, and his huge slippery cock in the other, began to drive Mike crazy with teasing his mouth with small tastes of his cock, never fully putting his cock into his mouth, even as he tried to raise his head to take the penis back into his mouth. The thick head traced lines across one lip or both when he made them kiss Fire’s penis, but for the most part Fire slid and pushed his dick all over Mike’s mouth, forcing him to become addicted to it, yearn for it, hunger for it.

“Do you like my cock?” Fire wondered, breathlessly.

I love it!” Mike Lopez gasped back hungrily, his tongue catching a little bit of the oiled shaft or head, hardly believing that he, a straight man, was admitting such a thing, but...but...he wasn’t straight any longer, was he? Not with these feelings and cravings for Fire’s manhood blazing within his lovestruck heart.

“What do you love?”

Your cock! Your gorgeous cock!” Mike clarified, running his hands up and down Fire’s thighs and buttocks.

“And what do you want?”

“I gotta have your cock, Fire! I want it in my mouth! In my ass! Pleeease, I gotta suck your gorgeous cock! I gotta taste your cum!”

Convinced that his special body oil-pheromones had enslaved the actor that he’d found so attractive that he’d created a plan to draw him to the Red Room to be his latest lover, Fire raised Mike’s head, and watched as the lust-hungry actor’s mouth swallowed his thick cock again. Pumping and thrusting his pelvis so that his cock was massaged over and over by Mike’s lips, tongue, and cheeks, Fire’s hands stroked Mike’s cock and played with his nipples. He pulled out several minutes later, lining up his ball sack with Lopez’s eager mouth, and sighed contentedly as the actor used his tongue and lips like a professional, sucking and tasting Fire’s balls like the good slave he had been turned into. As Lopez began to masturbate himself, Fire made him suck his suck again and again, until they came nearly simultaneously a hot and steamy half hour later.

Fire had turned sexy ladies man/action hero/romantic comedy actor Mike Lopez completely gay, which might mean a change in the kinds of roles he’d get in the future, but it would definitely mean a new lover that he could enjoy again and again. All he could think of was...Hooray for Hollywood!

* * *

Fire returned to Alex, who had passed the time checking out the hot exotic dancers that had performed on stage, as Lopez had undergone his transformation—the same transformation that Alex had experienced, as his straightness had been converted into gayness. Fire noticed that Alex had been joined by a friend named Wayne, whom he introduced. Shaking the newcomer’s hand, Fire asked Alex about the favor he’d requested, just before Lopez had shown up.

“As you know, Paul and I are deeply in love, thanks to you, Fire, and we were hoping that you and some of the guys would like to attend our wedding.”

This was a pleasant surprise to Fire, as both men had planned to marry women when he’d first met the couple. “Sounds like you two ae serious!” Fire grinned. “Congratulations!”

“We owe it all to you.”

“You’re welcome, and of course I’d like to attend. Kenneth and Jean Marc I’m sure would like to, as well, and I’ll ask the others if they’d like to come, too. I’m sure you two will be very happy.”

“Paul and I have never been happier than after you converted us. The more we made love the more we realized we were made for one another. Well, with that out of the way, I kinda have another favor to ask—but it’s for my friend, Wayne, here.”

Wayne was a smaller man, but about the same age as Alex, but just as good-looking. Standing about five-six with cleancut chestnut hair and the lips of an expert cocksucker, he seemed a little shy at first to ask for some help, but Paul and Alex had undergone such a drastic change because of Fire that he was confident that Fire could help him, if only the exotic dancer would be willing.

“I’m in love with a co-worker of mine. The problem is he’s super-straight, and I’m gay. He’s sooo good-looking and sexy, and I can’t stop thinking about him. He’s worked in the same office as me for a year, and I know for a fact that he’s completely hetero without any curiosity for a gay experience, whatsoever. This is where I was hoping you’d help me out...?” Wayne asked, his voice trailing off, sounding like he’d just asked to borrow a large sum of money from a complete stranger.

“And you want me to turn him gay for you?” Fire asked, his eyes darting to Alex, who had been changed after formerly-straight Paul had brought him in to be transformed into his lover.

“Oh, no, I couldn’t do that to him. But I was really hoping you could, um, improve his disposition so that he was, uh...more receptive to an experience with me? Also, he’s, uh, getting married soon, and I’d rather fool around with him while he’s still single.”

“It might be a little tricky. Sometimes newcomers fall in love with me and only me. I was able to re-direct Paul’s new cravings to Alex...it’s possible. My conversion process will have to modified for you, because it involves my pheromones and a special body oil that creates insatiable desire in men for another man. If I go too far, your friend just might only desire me.”

Wayne smiled shyly, and mumbled, “I couldn’t blame him!” realizing that he was no competition for the hunky, muscular, tanned man-god sitting beside him.

“I have an idea how we could do this, though,” Fire smiled, a idea forming in his mind.

* * *

The plan had worked perfectly, as far as Wayne was concerned.. He had spoken to his object of desire, Tony, about a new strip club that they could visit as part of his bachelor party. Everyone present was up for it, except Tony, who was satisfied with just drinking at a sports bar, and remaining faithful to his fiancee, Rita. However, Wayne had suggested that if Tony were to enter the strip bar with a blindfold on (as per Fire’s secret instructions), and an anonymous, unseen girl were to lap dance and snuggle up against him, then it wouldn’t really be cheating, because he wouldn’t actually ‘see’ anything. In his alcohol-enhanced state, Tony thought it was a good idea, and so did the others in the group.

Telling the other guys where the bar was, Wayne drove Tony personally, deliberately sending the other guys to a straight strip club called the ‘Golden Venus’, while he drove the blindfolded, giggling Tony to the gay strip club, The Red Room.

Parking the car, Wayne helped Tony out and towards the door, relieved to see Jean Marc waiting at the entrance. It would have to be timed correctly, so that Tony didn’t hear any stage entrance announcements for dancers like Steel and or Troy, which would give away the secret rendezvous. Otherwise, as long as the straight fiance didn’t hear any conversations amongst the men sitting at various tables, he would believe he was being escorted into a straight club, where the men would obviously outnumber the women.

“And this would be the infamous Tony, I believe?” Jean Marc grinned, helping the newcomer through the door, and gently between various tables, aware of Fire’s plan.

“The one and only. Is, uh, Fire ready, Jean Marc?”

“She is!” the Red Room owner smirked, with a wink, leading the way to the back.

“Cool! ‘Fire’, huh? What does she look like, do you know, Wayne?”

“Uh, red hair, I think. And big tits!” Wayne replied, over the pounding beat of dance music that played between stage performers.

“But remember, monsieur, there will be no touching on your part,” Jean Marc stated, ushering Wayne and Tony through the threshold of the back area, into the curtained private booths. “Fire will touch you, but you’ll kindly restrain yourself.”

“S’no problemmo!” Tony grinned, like a blindfolded kid in a candy store. “I get some fun in with another woman before I take the plunge, without the guilt of a real encounter.”

Wayne and Jean Marc brought the unwitting Tony to a booth where Fire was already waiting, wearing only a red bikini brief, his semi-erect cock visible beneath. Wayne’s mouth watered from the sight, having only heard how big Fire was from Paul and Alex, and man did he live up to his reputation as a hunk! . They sat Tony down, and immediately clicked on a pair of plastic handcuffs, attaching them to a pole behind the couch that Fire sat watching and smiling with approval.

“Hey, whoa, what the f—?!”

“Relax, monsieur, just a precaution. The restraints are just plastic and can be re-opened by your friend or I by twisting them open, because they don’t actually lock. I understand that you said you promised not to touch our dancer, but this is also for your own good. To ensure you keep your promise to yourself and your lady at home.”

“Oh. Right,” Tony frowned, perhaps feeling cheating that he wasn’t going to even lay so much as a hand on Fire’s smooth thigh or bum.

“Well, then, I’ll leave the three of you alone,” Jean Marc said, pulling the curtain across.

“Three?! Who else—?”

“Um, just me,” Wayne admitted sheepishly.

“Wayne?! Get outta here! This is private, man!” Tony sneered, feeling the expectations of this experience going downhill very rapidly.

“I can’t.. You see, er, Fire’s Russian!” Fire looked at Wayne with surprise. “Or Portuguese!” Fire tilted his head, confused. “Or Czech, or something! Anyways, she doesn’t understand English. How else is she going to know what to do with you?”

“We’ll improvise! Scram!”

“I can’t, Tony! It’s part of the agreement I made with Jean Marc about this whole encounter. It’s for, uh, Fire’s safety! Regulations, or something. She really shouldn’t be doing this, it’s a favor to me for you on your special night.”

“So...you can speak Russian, Portuguese, and Czech?” the victim wondered, sarcastically.

“No. But I can point to wherever you want her to touch and play with.”

Tony sighed with a frown. “I wanted a, you know, blow job or hand job or something. I can’t get hard with you sitting there!”

“I promise to turn my head. I don’t want to see your shlong, anyways,” Wayne lied, having hidden his homosexuality from Tony all this time. In truth he had high hopes that Tony had a nice cock, but the Italian had no idea Wayne was gay, which made the whole experience even hotter for the smaller young man.

“Alright, alright. Try and impress me,” Tony sighed.

“Oh, I think you will be, my friend,” Wayne assured.

Fire didn’t apply his pheromones yet—that would wait until Tony got good and horny.. Taking the blindfolded man’s chin in his hand delicately to simulate a female gently touching him, Fire licked his lips and leaned in, giving the unwitting straight guy his first gay kiss, planting his full sensuous lips onto Tony’s for a good 20 seconds before releasing his lips, but not his chin..

“Wow!” Tony sighed. “She’s a great kisser! And she’s not wearing any lipstick so nothing will come off on me or my shirt!”

“Yea, she’s got great lips,” Wayne sighed. “And eyes, and hands, and—”

“Shut up, Wayne,” Tony whispered with a smile, leaning in for another blindfolded kiss, which Fire willingly gave him.

Watching hot, straight Tony make out with even-hotter gay Fire was creating a straining erection in his own jeans, so Wayne quietly undid them, and gently pulled his shirt off, so he could massage his chest and hard nipples. Fire’s fingertips played with Tony’s cheek and hair, as he kissed the fiance again and again. Tony kissed Fire’s fingertips as the stripper brushed against his lips, then found Fire’s tongue in his mouth. It was an effort to hold his breath and moaning for Fire, as his own sexual arousal began to grow, but he couldn’t let on that he was a man. He’d shaved his face extra close just before Tony’s arrival, but drew the line at giving himself any kind of perfumy scent, as his own pheromone-body oil love potion would work best without any distractions.

Tony gasped and sighed with enjoyment, proclaiming Fire as the best kisser he’d ever experienced, much to Fire and Wayne’s hidden amusement. Wayne pretended to instruct the foreign dancer to remove Tony’s shirt and undo his pants, which Fire did without hesitation. Playing with Tony’s hair and his left ear from behind with one hand, Fire kissed him again and again on the lips, the cheek, and the neck, as his free hand gently, delicately massaged Tony’s bulging hard-on. Wayne said less and less, entranced by the whole spectacle of the straight hunk from work getting turned-on by another guy. He reached into his own jeans, and began to massage his hard-on, biting his lower lip as he watched Tony’s arousal climb higher and higher.

Fire got off the couch and knelt before the blindfolded guest, gradually pulling his pants down to his ankles, and his underwear with it, exposing a wiggling, thick 7-inch hard cock. Tony had even seemed to forget that Wayne was even there, as he allowed Fire to engulf his cock within his mouth, and didn’t lose an inch of his erection. Fire held Tony’s enthralled cock with only his fingertips, occasionally stroking him up and down, eliciting moans and gasps as Fire’s mouth and tongue did new, exciting things to his cock that no former girlfriend had ever done before.

Jean Marc appeared by the curtain on cue, and his arrival might have disrupted Tony’s concentration enough to break the mood, had his statement not been welcomed with open arms by Tony.

“If Monsieur Wayne would be so kind to leave, I would be willing to offer a second girl to your experience, Monsieur Anthony?”

“A second—?!” Tony grinned wildly.

“What about me?” Wayne pretended to complain, standing up and taking the bottle of pheromone-laced body oil from Jean Marc.

“GetoutaahereWayne! Seeyaaa!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou, but bah-bye! I’ll handle these two chicks from here on in!”

“I’ll take Monsieur Wayne out to the main club, Monsieur Anthony, for your privacy. In the meantime, I’ll leave you alone with Fire and my gift to you, dear Ambra from the Netherlands! She does not speak English, either.”

Ambra from the Netherlands?! Wayne mouthed at the Red Room owner, removing his clothes, nevertheless, then taking his place back beside his object of desire. Fire smiled at Wayne’s legs, which had been shaved for this occasion, just in case he brushed up against the unwitting groom-to-be. Jean Marc closed the drapes, and Tony began,

“Okay, ladies, it’s a little United Nations in here, so I hope you’ll know what to do—”

Wayne took his cue from Fire’s seduction, and with just his fingertips on Tony’s jaw, turned him around towards him, and inspired by the blindfold that made Tony his unknowing sexual conquest, gave him the long, sensuous kiss he’d been dying to give his co-worker for so long, his free hand stroking his own cock into full hardness. Tony’s head would be turned back and forth a couple more times as the two men fought for control of his lips, until Fire allowed Wayne to take over and French kiss his friend and co-worker, as he knelt to the floor, spreading Tony’s legs wide, and gently stroked and kissed Tony’s hard, quivering cock. Moaning from enjoyment, Tony smiled as Wayne lowered himself, too, kissing and sucking Tony’s hard nipples, flicking at both of them with his tongue, and gasping when the gay man squeezed them.

Finally, Wayne worked his tongue all the way down, and was soon at Tony’s knees, too, sharing Tony’s cock with Fire, taking turns licking and sucking the straight man’s throbbing dick up and down, sometimes playing with or licking his balls. Tony sighed again and again from contentment and offered plenty of compliments for the efforts of the ‘women’,, but didn’t seem too close to cumming that would end the little encounter. Wayne marvelled at Tony’s cock, all glistening with saliva and thick and standing at attention, getting the blowjob of its life from a pair of homosexual men. Tony’s cock was in his power, and soon sowould Tony’s mind be, too!

Wayne couldn’t take it anymore, and signalled to Fire that he wanted Tony to suck his cock. Fire mouthed ‘Are you sure?’ and Wayne nodded his head, with pleading eyes. Tony began to wonder why they’d stopped their seduction of him, until he broke out into a wide grin as Wayne and Fire made kissing, smooching sounds. As Fire had Wayne apply the love spell body oil to himself, Tony giggled,

“Ooooh, cool! You chicks dig each other?! Damn, I wish I could see that! But, c’mon...I’m supposed to be the star here! My dick is aching to cum, so who’s going to ride me so I can get off?”

Straddling his pelvis and wrapping his arms around Tony’s muscular shoulders, Wayne whispered, “I will, Tony. And you’ll be mine!”

“What—?!” Tony gasped, just before Wayne leaned in and gave him a long, hard kiss, holding the restrained groom-to-be in place, even as he tried to wriggle free.

Fire continued to stroke Tony, keeping him hard, as his breathing became rapid and deep as he resisted Wayne. However, that only made it easier for him to fall under the love spell of the pheromones as he breathed them in deeply, and his resistance gradually toned down. Tony stopped trying to turn away, and slowly began to accept that Wayne’s mouth felt good on his, surprising himself when he even returned the affection, pressing back into Wayne’s hungry mouth.

Wayne released their kiss, and gasped out, “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted you, Tony!” before he kissed the Italian’s lips again, forcing them open, and deep-kissing the groom-to-be with his flicking, writhing tongue. Tony moaned and wriggled from excitement, still believing that he still had, at least, a girl named Fire with him, who was stroking him. Wayne didn’t allow the straight guy a moment to recover, licking his neck, massaging his chest and nipples with his full hands now, now that he didn’t need to pretend he was a female. Tony then noticed the hand stroking his chest and hand enveloping his cock within a grip that suggested a female body builder, if it even was female, since it felt...!

“Uh, wait, what’s go-going on?” Tony asked, the pheromones and gay seduction making him dizzy. “Fire? Are you a—?”

“I’m a guy, too, Tony,” Fire whispered, taking Tony’s cheek in his hand. “I’m a very good-looking, muscular male exotic dancer, and you’re in my gay bar.” Fire kissed him, then released him to say, “You can’t stop thinking about Wayne and I, how we’re seducing you.” Fire kissed him again. “Men turn you on, Tony. Hard cocks excite you, and you feel lust and desire for hard cocks and men. You’re becoming more and more open to love between men, more and more accepting of your own desire for men. Wayne and I are giving you your first gay experience...and you’re going to love it! You’re going to let us do whatever we want with you, aren’t you Tony.”

It wasn’t a statement, but a command, and the thought of two men seducing him began to seem more and more pleasing and desirable to the straight groom-to-be. He imagined what male exotic dancers must look like—what Fire actually looked like, and found his cock more than receptive to the idea of letting another man touch him. Mmm, muscles, hard cocks, thick mushroom head dripping pre-cum—these were things that Tony found himself inexplicably finding more and more natural and enjoyable to think about. He’d kissed Fire and Wayne—they’d been wonderful kissers! He’d felt their mouths on his dick, and they’d sucked him like pros—why was he afraid to stop them? It had felt sooo good, that he began to crave more and more of their manly touch on him, even though he’d never had gay urges before.

“Whoa!” Tony sighed, as Wayne released his lips. “I...I’ve never felt like this before! Why...am I so turned on? I l-love Rita. I...should really stop this now...”

“Not yet!” Fire teased. “We’re going to see how this transpires.” He knew that if Tony had had the blindfold removed, his lust would gradually be directed solely to Fire, as he was so hot and it was his pheromones to begin with. He would have to leave Wayne alone with Tony, and even then he’d have to tell Fire when he was finished so Tony could be conditioned to accept his gay experience and not be angry about it once his head cleared.

“Suck his cock, Wayne,” Fire instructed. “Let’s see you work that juicy dick into a frenzy!”

Wayne climbed off of Tony, and knelt before his friend, then Tony gasped as Wayne’s lips wrapped around the head of his cock, bobbing up and down faster and faster, swallowing more and more of Tony’s Italian sausage. Moaning and licking his lips, Tony’s head fell back at times as he was orally serviced, Wayne’s fingers occasionally dipping below to play with Tony’s balls or butthole, forcing him to love his gay experience, love the feel of another man seducing him.

“That’s it, Tony,” Fire said softly, rubbing a fine layer of the pheromone / body oil into Tony’s chest and face, and gently kissing his lips over and over as he spoke. “You love being sucked off by Wayne! Wayne sucks your cock better than anybody else has in your life! Remember that; Wayne sucks you off better than anyone. You love the feel of Wayne’s mouth on your hard dick.”

“I...love it,” Tony sighed, beginning to get into ‘the zone’, where he was susceptible to suggestive brainwashing.

“You can’t resist Wayne, Wayne is sooo good-looking to you.”

“I..can’t resist...Wayne,” he repeated, trying in vain not to say it, to admit to himself that it was true.

The aforementioned Wayne was moaning from his own rising excitement, his cheeks puffing up as he swallowed Tony’s dick, rolling it around with his tongue, sucking it deeply, to draw out the first dribbles of pre-cum that he wanted to taste so desperately. His head bobbed up and down Tony’s penis, giving his friend and co-worker a series of thrilling jolts that made his toes curl from excitement.

“Did you know Wayne was gay, Tony?” Fire asked, nuzzling the Italian’s neck, tasting it with his own long tongue.

“N-no,” Tony sighed.

“And how do you feel about giving yourself to two gay men like myself and Wayne?”

“I...love it. I can’t resist....you,” Tony sighed, his mouth slack, the suggestion taking root in his psyche as four roaming, massaging hands and two wet mouths broke down his heterosexuality into so much discarded preferences, recreating his desires and lust into homosexual drives. Tony found himself imagining hard cocks, slippery and drooling with cum, glistening muscular pectorals and six-packs thrusting and pounding as they drove him into submission. What was wrong with him? Such things had never turned him on before, but now he felt helpless against his own imagination, which seemed hell-bent on turning him gay, forcing him to imagine all sorts of pornographic—or rather, gay pornographic images, into his mind’s eyes. He clenched his teeth and felt his breath go shallow as he pictured two muscular guys engaged in hot oral and anal sex, and knew without a doubt that he thought it was hot, enjoyable...and even preferable to what he was used to!

Wayne, too, was finding himself nearly going over the edge from his blowing of Tony. He desperately wanted to taste the co-worker’s jism, wanted to see Tony shoot his load because of his experienced sucking, but also didn’t want this to stop. One time just wouldn’t be enough, he realized, so he released Tony’s cock, and said breathlessly,

“Fire...I want him.”

The dancer looked a little confused. “I know. You’re—”

“Nono. I want him! I want you to make him gay for me, permanently.”

The desperation and love in Wayne’s eyes was enough to make Fire relent. Tony seemed close to realizing what was happening, now that the two gay men had suddenly halted their seduction. He shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts, and forced himself to remind himself of his wedding day tomorrow.

“I’m...marrying Rita....tomorrow. Rita! Don’t want to be gay...like you.”

“Oh, you will, Tony.. You will!” Fire assured slyly, dabbing more pheromone / body oil into Wayne’s hands, who slathered it all over Tony’s chest and face and neck. The Italian moaned and twisted side to side, feeling his will being broken down, and open to suggestion again. His cock ached from his hard-on that wouldn’t stop begging for attention.

Tony tried to think of Rita, forced images of her into his mind, of her face, her body, and tried to remember what it was like to make love to her, but his image increasingly because confused and...muscular. He imagined kissing her, but when he pulled away he saw Wayne’s face before him. He imagined pulling down her pink panties, but instead of a pussy, a thick, hard cock flopped out, making his mouth water. The more he resisted the urges, the stronger they became, forcing him to experience lustful hunger towards Wayne’s body and erect cock. He felt his will surrendering, imagined himself pulling Wayne in for an embrace as they lay naked in bed, imagined himself accept Wayne’s tongue in his mouth...

“You’re falling in love with me, Tony. You’re falling madly in love with me,” Wayne instructed, climbing up onto the couch, holding his raging hard-on before Tony’s blindfolded face. With a nod to Fire, Fire held Tony’s mouth open, and Wayne quickly slid his cock into the groom-to-be’s mouth. The instructions that he was induced to obey, loving Wayne and wanting to go gay, made Tony accept the strange, throbbing dick in his mouth, which he enveloped with his lips. Wayne began to pump Tony’s face slowly, moaning as the young groom’s mouth swallowed more and more of his cock, rolling his tongue around the man meat that was sliding back and forth within it, his breathing becoming rapid and excited as he sucked his first cock. But it wasn’t enough for Wayne.

He finally removed the blindfold from Tony’s eyes, so that instead of relying on his imagination, the groom-to-be could finally see a thick cock sliding in and out of his mouth, and truly fall in love with the thought of going gay and thoroughly enjoy sucking cock. The Italian twink blinked in the dim lighting, his eyes getting used to his surroundings, as well as the sight of a penis that was pumping his mouth non-stop. He moaned, and offered little resistance as Fire began to stroke the Italian’s erection, giving the love slave a little sexual relief. Holding Tony’s head so that he concentrated only on Wayne and Wayne’s dick, Fire marvelled at the Italian’s thick cock, almost jealous that he could only take part in a minimal way, as this was Wayne’s game. He smiled at Tony’s gradual acceptance and enjoyment of his first cock, watching as the shaft moved back and forth with precision, slippery and wet from the Italian’s saliva, his lips wrapped snugly around the thrusting shaft in a sucking embrace, rather than a resistant open gagging mouth.

“You’re doing very well, Tony. You can’t resist the cock that’s enslaving your will,” Fire encouraged, seductively, adding to Tony’s mind-controlled state. “You love it! You know you love it! It feels sooo good to have a nice, hard, thick, throbbing cock in your mouth, turning you gay! You want to suck cock all the time—you want to suck Wayne’s cock again and again and again! With Wayne’s help, you’ll soon become an expert at sucking cock.”

Tony’s mind was swimming from conflicting emotions. Yes, he was enjoying this—it was unlike any experience he’d ever had before, but this was crazy! He wasn’t gay, and yet he was feeling such love and attraction to Wayne that it was slowly, surely, overwhelming and surpassing his feelings for Rita! How was this possible? He was due to marry Rita in less than 24 hours, and here he was, in a gay bar, hungrily sucking another man’s cock and...loving it! Could marriage be a mistake? Was he truly meant to be with Wayne instead? He watched as his co-worker’s meat continued to shove it’s way back and forth beneath his nose, deeper and deeper in his mouth, Wayne’s hands playing with his hair, turning him on like crazy. Wayne’s pelvis thrusted into him over and over, giving him nothing else to look at other than the gay man that was trying to make him his love partner.. And if the enjoyment and acceptance he was starting to feel was anything to go by, it was working!

Wayne took a breather, and removed his cock from Tony’s mouth, giving him a chance to catch his breath, too, gently brushing it against the groom-to-be’s cheeks and lips, imprinting the feel of a hot, wet cock into his mind, never allowing Tony a chance to get away from the hot meat of the gay man.

“You love it, Tony,” Wayne instructed with a smile, pleased that the soon-to-be-married man was becoming more and more receptive to his gay experience, “Nice thick cock in your face, completely irresistable, entrancing, over-powering. Making you glad that you’re a man. You can’t stop thinking of my cock, of man-on-man love.”

He ran it all over Tony’s face, and as he did so the Italian vainly tried to resist the urges that were building within himself to no avail. He’d turn his head slightly to one side to catch his breath, but Wayne would rub his throbbing meat all over Tony’s face and lips, eventually turning Tony’s head back to face him again, sigh at the kisses Tony’s pouting mouth inadvertently offered his dick, before he slid it back into the Italian’s mouth, to continue to pump him into gay submission.

Tony couldn’t resist the images of man-love that were swimming in his mind now, the wonderfully seductive scenarios of naked men rolling about in bed together, their muscular, tanned, hairy bodies embracing one another, their big throbbing cocks rubbing against each other, their mouths smiling and relaxed as they explored every muscle and inch of each other’s bodies, the images of the two men gradually becoming images of himself and Wayne. He was going gay, and something inside him was letting it happen, making it a vital part of him. Little by little he found himself not only more at ease with the thought of homosexual love, but also frantically drawn towards his own urge to experience it firsthand. His tongue tasted something new...salty, sticky...a dribbling of pre-cum, he thought to himself. Tastes...great, he realized, surprised and suddenly hungry for even more.

The wedding, though...it was supposed to happen tomorrow. He was supposed to be a straight groom, but Wayne and Fire were enticing him to change his mind...

As Wayne removed his cock from Tony’s mouth he said, breathlessly,

“Can’t...not gay...But, Wayne...can’t...resist...Wayne...” He looked up at his co-worker, who was now straddling Tony again across his lap, where he began to gently rock back and forth against his own raging hard-on, pressed against Tony’s belly, and beheld him with something Fire recognized as that euphoric expression of desire that his pheromone body oil had induced within Paul, and Alex, and Bronte, and all of his slaves.

“That’s it, Tony. You’re falling under Wayne’s gay love spell,” Fire urged, softly, seductively. “You’re willingly turning gay. You know with complete acceptance that you’re a homosexual and Wayne is the most attractive man you’ve ever met!” As Tony fought the instructions in vain, Wayne adjusted his position and reached down, grasping Tony’s cock, and aiming it for somewhere that he’d long hungered to have satisfied. He lowered himself an inch...two inches...three inches... Tony groaned and mumbled a query, asking what was happening.

“Why, you’re inside Wayne, Tony! Inside your lover!”

“My...lover?” Tony gasped, as Wayne stopped lowering himself and with his arms around Tony’s shoulders in an embrace, began to rock back and forth, and up and down, faster and faster, his own breath coming in harsh gasps as he felt Tony’s thick cock ramming his ass. Running his hands all over Tony’s face and chest, Wayne kept the suggestions coming, forcing Tony to accept his newfound sexual preference.

“We’re lovers, Tony! You....and I! I’ve made us one! And you love it!” Wayne suggested, catching his breath as the groom-to-be’s cock did amazing things inside his hole, never losing its manly rigid erection, proving that Tony was getting off on it, too. He ran his hands up and down Tony’s fine chest, tweaking his nipples, and running a hand through his thick hair, eliciting moans of enjoyment from the Italian stallion. Wayne was going crazy from desire, his dream man in his power, and quite possibly permanently. He shoved his face into Tony’s neck and nibbled his ear and neck, his hot masculine breath turning on Tony as he’d never been turned on before.

Tony gasped and stuttered, “I-I’m..gonna cummm!

Wayne never stopped his bouncing and gyrating on top of Tony’s cock, finally bringing the Italian to orgasm, uttering his own moans and gasps as he felt wave after wave of hot cum enter his soul, his hands clawing Tony’s shoulders to draw out every orgasmic wave, every drop of juice from his love slave. His masculine moaning turned on Wayne, his masturbatory fantasies surpassed by the reality of Tony, the groom-to-be, cumming inside him, a completely gay man. Wayne slowed his pumping, taking Tony’s face in his hands, and gently kissed him all over, pleased beyond words that his co-worker was returning the affection, his resistance finally eliminated.

“I loved that!” Tony sighed, nuzzling Wayne’s cheek.

“Time to get these cuffs off,” Fire offered, removing them from Tony’, so that his arms were down at his sides, until the Italian adjusted his position. Fire smiled at the lovers who now saw only each other, their arms embracing one another like long-time lovers. “I guess I’ll leave you two alone.”

“Thanks, Fire. For everything.”

“You’re very welcome...Tony!”

Wayne chuckled to himself, surprised that his lover had beaten him to it. “Yea, thanks, Fire!”

“But we’re not done here yet!” Tony grinned, adjusting his position so that he was on his back on the love seat, spreading his legs wide. “I...want you...inside me!” Tony said, unable to believe he was actually saying it, but unable to resist the seductive gay urges Wayne had created within him. “I’ve always done the fucking—I want to be fucked by a man now! I want you inside me, Wayne!”

Fire watched as Wayne leaned in, his aching cock in his hand, gently pressing against Tony’s sphincter. The Italian gasped and moaned as Wayne’s cock slowly, seductively began to enter him, making Fire’s own mind light-headed and filled with lustful urges. He left the back area, and found Alex watching Troy on stage, his drink half-finished, but his cock unattended if the stiff bulge beneath his pants was any indication. He offered a smile and a chair to Fire when he saw the hot stripper approach him. Fire accepted the offer, and smiled at his friend and lover (one of them, at least), his own erection obvious and stretching his red bikini briefs to its limits.

“I take it it worked out?” Alex asked with a knowing smile. After all, Fire had never failed to seduce a man, ever.

“Perfectly. Tony offered some resistance, but Wayne and I were an irresistible combination.”

“Cool,” Alex smiled, giving Troy a last look, only to look back at Fire, whom he had never stopped feeling attraction for since he’d first been brought to the Red Room by Paul, and seduced by Fire’s gorgeous cock, the most beautiful cock in the world that had enslaved and turned him gay. He looked at Fire’s face, marvelling at it’s perfection and intoxicating smile, and felt his heart beginning to melt, just like his first visit to the Red Room. Fire just stared at him with that same magnetic, hypnotic, expression of masculine confidence, his lips pursed and inviting. That amazing pheromone / body oil scent entered Alex’s mind again, and he leaned in towards the sexy stripper, experiencing a sense of deja vu in the process.

Fire took his friend by the back of the head, and pulled him in all the way, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss once more, knowing that once a man had be placed under his spell he was never truly free, and could be seduced again, if desired. Bronte and he were still lovers, but their relationship was an open one, and although Fire wasn’t trying to create a problem with Alex and Paul’s relationship, he was too turned on to just let the opportunity to go. Their lips kissed and slid across each other’s mouths and tongues, their sexual drives climbing exponentially in unison. Fire broke the kiss, and whispered,

“Would you like to suck my cock again?”

“YES!” Alex sighed, as entranced as he’d been when he’d first fallen under Fire’s love spell. “Yes, always, always!”

“Good. For old times sake, and as something of a wedding gift. Then it’s back to Paul. You and he belong together.”

Taking him by the hand, Fire escorted Alex back into the darkened, curtained areas of the Red Room, and all the way to his private room, where he would give Alex a nice, long seductive experience, just as he had with the Mayor, recently.

Fire closed the door behind him, grinning as he heard Wayne cumming at last inside Tony’s ass, the Italian eliciting his own moans of bliss.

* * *

The men from the Red Room made a dashing, impressive wall of male beauty, filling out their suits to the tee, their faces smiling and looking on to the happy couple getting married before them. Fire and Bronte served as ushers, standing closest to the happy couple. Even Jean Marc was there, wiping away a tear. Weddings could be so emotionally satisfying! Vows were exchanged, words of undying love for the other were revealed, and the hearts of the guests were warmed by the scene before them. The two people before them deserved one another, and their love for each other was obvious.

Almost...

“Repeat after me, Tony; with this ring I thee wed,” instructed the priest.

The Italian hesitated, seemingly having second thoughts, as he held the hand of his partner, the ring an inch from the finger it was to be slipped on. “I...I...” he stuttered, a look of confusion on his face, prompting many onlookers to wonder what was happening. Some part of him was resisting the desire to become a married man, so before it carried on any further, Fire reached into his jacket pocket and dabbed a little of his pheromone oil on his finger tips.

Leaning forward in a gesture of offering confidence, he patted Tony on the cheek, and whispered, “You love Wayne; you want to marry him,” making the Italian groom sigh and experience a private rush of desire and courage to follow through with the ceremony.

He smiled at his lover, slipped the ring on his finger and uttered the fateful words, “With this ring, I thee wed!”

Beaming, the priest proclaimed to all those assembled, “Then by the powers invested in me in this state and this wonderful country of ours, I now pronounce you husband...and husband! You may kiss your husband!”

A cheer broke out as Tony embraced his smaller, but no less passionate, new spouse, Wayne, and their lips met for all to see. The men from the Red Room smiled and applauded, as did recently-newlywed Paul and Alex off to one side. Their wedding had gone off without a hitch just a day before, and they weren’t that surprised when Wayne proposed to Tony. His will enslaved and still under Wayne’s spell, and that of Fire’s pheromone oil, the Italian agreed to it, having dumped his female fiancee when he got home from the Red Room. Since then he and Wayne had made love a dozen times, solidifying his new gay persona.

Alex offered Fire a knowing smile, thankful for his ‘wedding gift’, that of a passionate night with the hot male stripper before he took his own vows, while unseen to Alex, Paul also subtly sent a ‘thank you’ nod to Fire, for his own secret rendezvous. Fire grinned back at both, and led the way down the aisle as the two grooms exited the chapel.

“Jean Marc! Enough with the tears, man, suck it up!” Kenneth, one of the sexy dancers of the Red Room, suggested, patting the Red Room owner on the back.

“I can’t help it! It seems just like yesterday that I brought Paul to the Red Room for his conversion by Fire. And that led to Alex, then Sergei, and later on Bronte and yourself. Where does the time go?”

Kenneth smiled and patted the owner on the back, and watched Fire and Bronte pose outside the chapel with the rest of the ushers for photos.

He wondered if Fire and Bronte would ever...?

Naaah! Those two had a good thing going, and Fire just wasn’t the marrying type.

Which was proven when that famous actor, Mike Lopez, appeared from the milling guests, and started talking to Fire and Bronte. The pheromone / body oil had worked on Lopez from a distance, inducing him to seek out Fire, and submit to becoming his lover. The trio separated from the wedding party and guests, perhaps off for a hot threesome.

An idea sprouted in Kenneth’s mind at that moment.

“Tomorrow I’m going to check out that pro wrestling federation website and pick me up some fine muscle...with Fire’s help, of course!”