The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Red Phoenix Rises

Synopsis: The Village has a pact with the creature. It protects them and in return it is sustained by a sacrifice is made almost once in a hundred years; a virgin is chosen. She will take it inside her and nurture it in her womb till it is rejuvenated and reborn anew.

It was simply known as Зверь (Zver’—the Beast). It was a creature of immense power. And yet it protected the villages of the Red Lake, and had done so for centuries.

It had destroyed a Mongol raiding party in 1242. Two hundred and seven slaughtered by its vicious strength. He returned with four of them in tow… each had been raped by the creature and the men were now its slaves.

The villagers gathered to look at these strangers from the east. All four men had eyes now totally black. Their souless sex-slave bodies marched in through the town like drones. They would not last long as they would be used and abused by the powerful creature.

There had been other times too it had saved the villagers. Men, once proud warriors came to the town—their eyes black now, submissive—and the villagers would gather round to see their strange new costumes.

In 1812 three men (two Dutch, one German, but all in the uniform of Napoleon’s legions) marched sullen, single-filed through the town

The creature lived beyond the town in a large house the villagers had long ago built across the face of a cave. The creature went to its female to feed. At this time the sacrificed woman wa Agniya.

And, all it required of the villages was a human female. As it felt its life cycle drawing to a close it would reside in a woman for ten to eleven months to be reborn like the Phoenix of legend, only not from the ashes, but from a womb. It would keep her to supplement its feeding. And she would be preserved for many years. Some believe this same Agniya was 130 when she finally expired (twenty years earlier)

She was fondly remembered. Varvara’s father was one who approached the house to collect her body.

There shy found the creature rutting… underneath, on his back, with his legs on either side of the beast was Grigoriy.

He had been known as Григоры насильник (Gregory the Rapist). He had fled from Moscow after having raped over a dozen women. He continued to do so as he fled north to the village. And there, the creature sensing his presence arose and took him.

The villagers averted their eyes to do their work, but Grigoriy suddenly cried out in orgasm—so deep and guttural… he sounded like an animal.

His black eyes turned and gazed at the villagers as they picked up the woman’s body. He hissed like an animal and then groans in delight as the creature continued to fuck him…

And so it was that in June of 1920 when civil war wracked the nation (but the villages of the lake were still in peace but… a time of nervousness approached as the Beast needed to rejuvenate again).

Varvara was young. She had been chosen at birth for this special role. She was pure, and virginal. She had grown up to accept what she was meant for. And, accept it she did. She knew the villages relied on the protection for he creature. She had never been baptised. Her body untrained by holy sanction. She was chosen. Others had been chosen—a few—who rejected their role -it didn’t matter—the creature would take them into its service all the same.

She was woken that morning by her father with the simple words “It’s time” he said, calling her also “солнышко” (or title sun, a term of endearment he always gave her).

Varvara rose in her simply village house and went to a cupboard to take the special gown

Her clothes droped to the floor. But first she took a bowl of water and some soap and washed her pubic area. She had her father’s razor and, bending over she began to scape her dark brown fur

She kept up till she was bare skinned.

She ran her fingers over and around her labia to make sure she had shaven properly.

Then she donned the gown—a single piece of clothing.

It was diaphanous. A fine white cotton that showed her body still, underneath

She put on some candles and then went outside

Already a line of villagers carrying lit torches (although it was day) lined both sides of the path that lead from her house to the Zal (the hall).

The Zal had been prepared… emptied but for an altar

Villagers did not enter

They held the door open for her

Her father planted a kiss on her forehead

“You do this great sacrifice for us all” he said

“I do so willingly” she said with a nervous smile

She entered

The creature was already there.

She jumped as the doors behind her were closed with a bang, and locked

“I am your sacrifice” she said

“Do you come willingly?” he asked—but his voice was in her head

“I do” she said “I wish that you enter me…” she said as she stepped forward towards the altar “I am your pure vessel” she said as she turned

She hopped back up onto the altar and then lay down

She raised her legs at the knees and opened herself for him

He went up to her and put his large hands on her knees

She sucked in a deep breath

“You say again you are willing?”

“Yes, I am” she aid

“Good” he smiled “I would take you anyway, were you not”

He widened her, spreading her knees further apart

Then he half climbed onto the altar, between her legs

He pressed his face to her and inhaled her scent

He pushed in

“Ohhhh” she gasped, her back arching as he penetrated her

Then… by his magical inhuman force he began entering her vagina

A creature over eight foot tall pushed into her and her stomach began to stretch as he moved into her uterus

Somehow this massive creature was accommodated inside her womb

She came

It was a surprise to her… she had never felt that before

Her stomach bulged.

She looked now like she was seven months pregnant… but no more

The creature was inside her now…fully

She caressed her stomach

“Live inside me” she sighed “I will fee you and shelter you, till you are ready to be born again”

The creature connected with her, she felt it too… her blood flowing into it and feeding it oxygen and food, just like as she would to an unborn child.

With some difficulty—unused to the weight, she got up, half-rolling off the altar

She approached the doors. Stopping she raised a hand

The doors blew off their hingers, flying out into the yard, and knocking over a careless old woman in the process

She appeared in the doorway

It was clear to everyone from her building stomach that she now hosted the beast

There were cheers

Her father ran up to her, the first to congratulate her

Varvara was the celebrated figure of attention at the feast that took place in her honour

Then she rose and walked alone to the creature’s house to nest.

Jenny Morozov felt ill. The Lada was proficient and sufficient to navigate the rough road, but offered little in the way of comfort.

Jenny was eighteen. She had been born and raised in Brighton Beach, NY..

Her parents Maria and Peter were Russian ex-pats. Along with them there was also Anastasia… a woman from the same village who married an American

Anastasia kept close contact with them. She had a daughter born the same time as Jenny—Katerina. Jenny and Katerina grew up together, good friends.

Peter had died three years ago and Maria hand’t seemed to be the same since

It had frightened Jenny when her mom received a phone call and soon after walked out the door.

She had gone to Russia.

And now Jenny was following. She wanted to find her mom and bring her back.

The driver—Graham Urquhart was Scottish. But, he’d lived in Russia for the past seven years having married a Russian girl.

He’d decided to take Jenny to a place neither of them had heard of before (and it had taken Graham an awful long time to find directions to).

Graham was not a nice person. Even Jenny sensed this. His wife Olga had often felt his rage

Graham having met Jenny was desperate to seduce her (he wasn’t taking her for free—she was also paying him).

He sensed her innocence and hoped to exploit it.

Jenny was a virgin

“So, you’re Orthodox?”” Graham asked as the car bounced around “My wife’s Orthodox”

“Um… no” she said

“What?” he asked surprised

“No, my parents never baptised me” she said

“Oh?” he gasped and tried not to look at her thighs

Her jeans were not that tight but h imagined her silky white legs

Her breasts were a C-cup and bounced prominently with each rut of the road

“So your mum’s come all the way here?”

“She was born here….” Jenny said

“And your dad?”

“Him too”

“Oh and what’s he do?”

“He’s passed” she said

“Passed?” he thought to himself… and he he realised she meant he’s passed on

“Oh, I’m sorry” he said

She gave a small nod.

She was beginning to get a little creeped out by him.

They suddenly stopped

“What’s wrong?” she asked

He jumped out of the car. She got out too.

They were in the middle of nowhere… just fields of wild grass

Mountains in the distance

She went around the car to see him pulling a sign up out of the earth where its had fallen

“Деревня Озера” (Lake Village) is all it said, and indicated 10kms and the shape of the sign directed to a side-road. She read the sign too. She spoke Russian

“Almost there” he said as he let the sign fall back in place

“I… I need to pee…” she said

“There’s some bushes there…” he said

She nodded and scooted off. A clump of bushes, and some trees. She looked back and saw she couldn’t even see the car

She hunkered down and urinated

As she finished she rose to her feet, pulling her panties up at the same time

“Oh!” she gasped seeing Graham standing there

She quickly hauled her pants up

What was worse was hie had his cock out.

“Sorry” he grinned lecherously “I….”

Suddenly he was grabbed from behind

“What… no….!” Graham screamed

Jenny rushed over and saw in horror the creature…violently tearing Graham’s clothes from his body.

It held Graham and he struggled, but it bent him over and then is massive cock loomed up

“Nooooooooooo” he cried as he felt the cock pushing up between his ass cheeks…

He screamed louder as it tore into his anus

And then… he was quiet.

Jenny stood there shaking in horror, unable to look away.

But she noticed Graham suddenly moan “Ooooo” he gasped

Jenny thought he was in pain… until she saw his cock was rock hard

She trembled, skipping on the spot, temporality too frightened to know what to do.

Then she realised the Lada. She ran and jumped in, closing the door.

A part of her said “Don’t abandon him”

But her desire for self-preservation

But… the keys….?

“Oh, shit” she cried as in a panic she looked around for them

“No! No! No! No! No!” she cried as she searched everywhere

Graham suddenly appeared at her door

He went ‘thud’ against it as the creature now had him against the car and was still fucking him

The creature practically carried him on the end of its cock.

It picked him up and threw him over the front of the car

It continued to fuck him

She could see his eyes were totally black

And.. he was no longer crying in pain

He seemed now to passively lie there as the creature fucked his ass.

If she had to guess she’d have said he looked like… he was in a state of bliss

The creature picked him up and carried him off and fucked him she more a little further up the road.

It then picked him up again and disappeared back behind the bushes, still humping him; Graham’s body was like a rag doll

Just then a a truck started coming up the track behind… a ZiL 130

Jenny leapt out the car and ran screaming up to it showing in Russian “Help me! Help me!”

The truck drew to a halt

Remarkably Jenny’s mom jumped out of the passenger side.

“Jenny?” Maria called

“Mom?” Jenny cried running to her

Jenny still couldn’t believe it

“Mom? Is it you?”

“Jenny!” Maria laughed “Of course it’s me”

“Please we’ve got to go… please… hurry”

“What on earth for?”

“The… a monster… it…”

“You saw him?”

“What?”

“You saw the Зверь?” Maria smiled

“What?” Jenny cried “You… you’ve seen it?”

“Of course”

“It… it attacked …”

“Who?”

The creature was not anywhere to be seen

Then she looked to see Graham standing there… naked. Bruised. A black fluid leaking out his ass

Graham looked like he was in a daze. Suddenly he turned and began walking to the village.

“Who was this?” Maria asked

“That… that’s Graham, mom… he drove me up here…”

“Did he attack you?

“How…? How did you know?”

“The Зверь protects us….” Maria smiled “It… it’s always protected us…”

“What?”

“Come” she said “We’ve got to go to the village”

“I… I’m not going there”

Maria turned and called back

Suddenly three men jumped off the back of the truck

“Take my daughter” Maria said “And remember… she’s the sacrifice. Treat her with respect”

“Mom?” Jenny cried “What’s happening?”

“Grab her” Maria directed

“Hey, let go of me!” Jenny cried “You can’t touch me! I’m an American!”

The men grabbed her and carried her to the truck. Then one went back to the car and hot-wired it. He would drive after them, taking it to the village also

Jenny struggled, but they held her. Maria sat now in the back with her

The truck bundled along

She saw Graham as they passed him

“Aren’t you going to take him?”

“He belongs to the Зверь” Maria said “He is making his way to the creature to serve him”

“What are you…?” Jenny began “Please, mom… what’s going on….?”

Maria explained how the creature had always protected the people of the village

How she and her husband had left and started a new life, but then after her husband died she’d been contacted by the people and they asked her if she had a daughter

She said she had… and… she was suitable

The creature was nearing its phase and it needed to be reborn

Maria stroked her daughter’s knee “And you… have been chosen” she concluded her small talk

“No… please…this is insane…”

“Normally a girl from the village is chosen for the Зверь” Maria said

“It’s a great honour” she added

“You’re insane”

“You know…. your friend Katerina might have been picked… but it was discovered she is not a virgin”

“No…. this is madness….”

They continued to the village

All the villagers turned out to greet the sacrifice

Jenny cried and tried to implore the people to help.

She was amazed that none of them, men, women, kids, old and young alike all were ‘in on it’ and would not help her

“Come this is where you’ll stay” Maria said “The ceremony will happen in the morning…”

“Please, mom”

“It would be better if you allow yourself to be chosen…”

“No.. this… it’s crazy”

“Either way the Зверь will have you”

“You’re a lucky girl” an older woman said as she helped Maria put Jenny into a small room “The Зверь will prolong your life….” she added

“Yes, dear” Maria added “You’ll outlive everyone here…”

“I don’t want to….” she began before sitting on her bed and sobbing

“Think about it” Maria said

She went to kiss her daughter on the forehead but Jenny pulled away

When they left her there Jenny tried the windows and the door. Nothing budged

They’d taken her clothes, except the ‘sacrificial gown’ she was meant to wear. So, she had that on because she didn’t like being naked

She took a pillow off the bed and placed it over the window. She punched it, breaking the glass

She took a blanket and rested it over the window sill to protected her as she climbed out

And, she tired two sheets together and using the bed as an anchor made her way out onto the ground

She was about to head in one direction when she saw a group of people talking.

She went in the other direction

Again she was forced to divert because she needed to avoid villagers.

She came to a large wooden house. The largest she had seen. It backed against a very large hill

A part of her wondered if there was a phone inside

She tried the door. It was unlocked.

Tentatively she went inside, making sure to listen to anyone who might already be inside.

She found a light-switch

There was a very large room—and a bench in the middle of it

As she approached she realised it wasn’t a bench… but an altar

She got to it and then felt the smoothness of it

Something odd about it

The Зверь appeared from nowhere

She screamed when she saw its monstrous shape. It loomed forward, large, frightening.

It opened its mouth and gave a high pitch shrill

Suddenly Jenny’s eyes fluttered. She went stiff.

She seemed for a moment unable to move

Her eyes rolled into the back of her skull.

She jumped back onto the altar and lay down

She was aware she was doing this,… but she could’ seem to do anything else… like she was in a haze

The creature took her ankles and spread her legs.

It rolled the sacrificial gown up over her front to reveal her sex

She lay there looking at the ceiling. Her eyes rolling

It moved up, pressing its face to her virginal opening and it pushed into her

“Oooooooo” she gasped. She licked her lips as she felt it enter her. Her back arched… she came…

* * *

Jenny emerged from the Zal, her stomach stretched by the bulge of the monster inside her

All the villagers were there

Her mom was there “Oh, baby” she said

“I am….” Jenny started to say

“Yes, I know…” Maria grinned “Don’t talk, come” she said

Jenny was lead back. All the villagers bowed to her as she passed them. She kind of felt special.

They lead her to a house

“This is where you will live as you host the Зверь” Maria said

There were three young women there, all in a traditional uniform

“These three will serve you while you live here” Maria explained

The three introduced themselves.

“I… I hear the Зверь inside me?”

“Yes… he talks to his host” Maria smiled “Oh, baby, I’m so happy for you…”

“Thank you mother” Jenny said as the three lead her inside

Her mom didn’t follow

She stood, smiling, proud outside

The door was shut

The villagers all huddled about, celebrating, happy… The village would be protected again when the Зверь emerged from Jenny’s womb (ten months later)

(Jenny would also be sustained by the creature and would live to be 128)

The End