The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Red buttons

“Technology sure is amazing,” Alex said, his hand lifting the sleek remote before his eyes. Frederica rolled her eyes, hoping he didn’t notice. Sometimes he just acted like this, all out of the blue marveling at the most obvious things. She had gotten used to it. In a way it made him that much more adorable, she admitted. But really. Now? She really just wanted to enjoy watching a nice movie with him before going to bed. A full day of doing nothing was surprisingly tiring, so at the very least she should be allowed some peace and quiet, right? Then again, at least this time he had picked a reasonable thing to wonder about. After all, technology was amazing, no doubt about it.

“You can even see things that have happened far away, can’t you?” She may have agreed it was amazing, but Frederica still wanted to see her movie. He noticed her intentions and switched it on. Success! With this, an entirely quiet evening was just around the… “Even though I only pressed a small button on this piece of plastic and wires, a machine several feet away from me spurs to live. Isn’t that amazing?” Oh, heaven’s, no! He still wanted to talk! But better to humor him for a minute or two. The easier to convince him to drop it afterwards. “Yes, yes! Amazing, isn’t it? You can even make it louder or mute it. Or…” She fell silent as he fiddled with it. He had the nerve to mute her movie? Okay, admittedly, it wasn’t starting yet, only the television itself having been switched on so far, but he was already threatening to mute her one source of relaxation tonight? The nerve of him! She gave him a silent glare that could have cracked stone, except he was grinning as over a joke only he knew. “Really, works like a charm, doesn’t it?” Her mouth opened and closed as she was fully prepared to give him a piece of her mind, but then he already pushed the volume up a bit. “—the big idea, huh? You might have fun doing this, but I really had a hard day and want to enjoy this! I’ve been looking forward to it all week!” Alex blinked, obviously confused over her reaction. “I know? That’s why I’m trying to distract you a little in the last few minutes? Look at the clock if you don’t believe me, but your movie is not starting for at least another fifteen minutes. And you’ve already got drinks, chips, your favorite cushions… You don’t even need to change into your pajamas since you apparently have already done that… some time ago… And last but not least, you have no intention to do anything but wait. What really is wrong with me trying to make waiting more interesting?” She didn’t really know how to refute that.

He got up and walked over to the kitchen. Frederica heard the sound of the fridge opening for a few seconds. Then closing. Followed by the usual clinking of glasses as he was rummaging through the drawers. Before at last returning with his arms filled to the brim with everything needed for a quick snack. Bread, salad, even ham and cheese… He was having trouble carrying it all without dropping his already filled glass or the plate. She couldn’t help giggle at the sight. In the past, some of her friends had actually envied her for living with him. And not just a few of them thought the reason they shared a room was a secret affair they entertained. She smirked. No wonder. In public, he sometimes seemed slightly aloof, but never this scatter-brained. Actually, before moving in with him, inevitably peeking into his day-to-day live, Frederica herself would have sometimes wondered who would be lucky enough to end up as his girlfriend. She remembered when she once even had entertained the idea to ask him out on a date. Not that she ever thought it could become something serious, but she had thought him to be a fun person. And, well, fun he was, that was undeniable. Especially as she watched with glee how his glasses were almost pushed off his face when in a rather hasty attempt to prevent stuff from slipping out of his grip he fumbled with the amount of things he carried. His bookish figure almost burying itself under the pile he still somehow got all of it to the table. “Sheesh, I thought that would be easier. It looks easier when you do it…”

Frederica snapped: “I never do that! These things aren’t meant to be rushed like that. Just carry them in small measures like any normal person.” She grinned as she spotted a dark stain on his green T-shirt. It likely was just water, but it still looked funny to her. He noticed her amusement, but as was typical of him the reason escaped him. Alex leaned over and fished for the remote. “What are you doing? No! No, c’mon! Put that down.” It wasn’t like he was doing anything bad, but still the problem of his curiosity remained. If he was really getting into it, he could fixate on the most trivial things for hours on end. “I’m just looking at it, promise!” Oh, no! “Must that be now?” Frederica was certainly not above using her looks to appeal to him. She knew he had a bit of a soft spot for her. There was not really much in terms of attraction, but he was the kind of guy that could not really deal well with flirting. And as such she was normally having an easy time bending the flow of the conversation her way if she just gave him a sweet look. With her wavy, dark blonde hair and chocolate eyes that was the easiest task in the world for her. Not that she didn’t enjoy flirting with guys, drawing their attention and getting some favors from them. …Which was admittedly working much better when she wasn’t in her pink kitten pajamas, lazing around on the couch.

Yup, the pajamas had to be it. Alex noticed what she was trying to do and just smiled, his attention already back at the remote. What the heck? Her appeal was losing against a tiny black box of plastic? Okay. Okay! If he wanted to look at something with buttons on it so urgently… She rose to a sitting position, purposely letting the hem of her pajama top get held back by the couch so that as she let herself sink back into the soft cushions the fabric rode up and threatened to reveal some skin. Someone like him would hope for some tit, right? …Or not. He did put the remote down. But he was obviously deep in thought. Oh, well, as long as he was stopping. She straightened her clothes, irritated that she felt a pang of regret over her body being overlooked. She did have a pair to be proud of, with them being a large C-cup, just a smidgen less than D. No guy simply passed them up if she was dressed even just slightly presentable. But this one cared about any stupid nonsense more than the presumed chance to see the real thing in the flesh! Actually, Frederica noticed she was pretty miffed about it. Not like she wanted to be seen by him or anything, of course. But who did he think he was to not look when given the opportunity? She was living with him, which was likely to be the closest a guy like him could get to a woman, and he was distracted by… What was that now? She felt her attention shift to a small box in his hand. It seemed like a handmade cardboard box. Painted black with a marker, taped together with simple, unconcealed adhesive tape. Wasn’t it technology a second ago? “What are you doing with that?” “Huh? Oh! Nothing. Just,” he put it down and his fingers slid over the remote again as if reminiscing, “today just made me wonder about a lot of things. Like how we just take objects like these for granted in our modern times. We use them every day. One push of the button can literally control so much power. I mean, we can clad it in tech-terms all we want, the long and short of it is that there is electricity running though wires connected inside a vessel to make that act the way it was designed to. The way someone programmed it. With one push of the button I could control what I point this remote at, right?” “Right,” Frederica mumbled, trying to stifle a yawn. She always got so drowsy whenever he started rambling on about the things that caught his fancy. It came with the very pleasant advantage of simply drowning out all the words he threw her way, likely not even noticing how he bored her. On the other hand, she had better things to do with her time. “And even cell phones in our modern society could be viewed as something like a remote control for people. If I push a button on it, it connects to the phone of another. And they feel compelled to answer the call, even if they have to excuse themselves and leave a prior conversation for that. If I pushed the right button, you’d absolutely drop what you’re doing and heed my call, wouldn’t you?” She was about to wake and give him a piece of her mind when he already prattled on: “Of course you would. I would. Our fellow students, even the professors would. Anyone would.” Sure, he had a point there. Anyone with a phone knew if you got a call you had to answer. “And once the call is on, technology nowadays can even transmit my words to them as digital information. Information stored in nothing but electricity. My words turn into electricity, are being send to the one I called and received by them just like how the remote control sends out an electric signal that is received by the device I aim it at and turns it on. Getting turned on by these signals is natural now, isn’t it? We just take something so amazing for granted, like it always was that way. We don’t even notice it because that is normal these days. It just happens as we expected, so we don’t even have to consciously stop and think about it.” She blinked, her eyes feeling like they might slip shut any moment. She just hoped he would wake her when her movie began. There was such a warm, pleasant buzz spreading through her that she wasn’t sure she’d notice the time by herself.

“So people in a way are nothing but an elaborate technical construct. A very high-end machine with a lot of functions. And machines can be controlled with the push of a single button, right? For example, say this right here were such a button.” He flicked open the cardboard box in his hands, revealing a shiny, if maybe a little cheap red button. Frederica let her gaze drift to it. Actually, she lazily mused, it was not much of a stretch to think of it as a control for some sort of device. Alex looked not at the button, but at her at his next words. “It’s a red button. Isn’t that curious? Red buttons always carry this notion of being tied to really amazing things, don’t they? How easy would it be to think of this as the button that switches on a really rare machine? For example, that’s right, a robot. A human-like robot. Something that looked just like a person, just like you, but was a mindless, programmable machine. That would be a really amazing and high-end technical device, wouldn’t it?” She giggled. Yeah, true that. “In fact, just the other day there was that documentation how they had build such a robot. Can you imagine it? How I would point the button at it, just like so, and how the robot would activate, be under my control with a bush of this button? Really, how easy it is to imagine something like that. It seems so real already, doesn’t it?” Frederica remained silent. She was too distracted by the tingling shudders that accompanied the images in her head. A seemingly normal person lying there entirely unmoving whilst he pointed that button in his hand at it. One push and the robot would whir to life, sit up and await his commands. She saw his finger move, hover right over the button. “Let me just switch that on.”

She shivered as his finger pressed the button. For but an instant, she had the irrational impression of something rushing from the cardboard box to her. Her body… her body… Its parts started buzzing with power and momentum as it assumed its correct posture. “Unit activated,” its speakers emulated a cool, softspoken feminine voice. It was programmed with a near perfect sound quality and vocabulary to pass as a human, “Awaiting instructions.” Its visual sensors registered a shift in the manufacturer’s facial features. A “smile”. It had made its manufacturer happy. It had done well. The unit waited. At times, the manufacturer activated it just to confirm the mechanism was still functional. At others, its’ service was required. The unit was calculating the probability of each option. Statistically, it was likely that this time was another test for functionality. The activation method used this time was not to be found in the unit’s data storage. A newly implemented feature. The chance for the manufacturer to be conducting a test was thus exceedingly high. However, there remained the option that the test would involve confirming the unit’s ability to comprehend and perform even the more complex settings in its’ program. Probability of tests beyond the scope of mere motor-skills was close to half. The unit moistened its optical lenses, running these calculations in the comparatively short time it required the manufacturer to decide on a course of action.

“Unit, activate program ‘Service-Lady’.” “Affirmative.” The unit released the limiters that the manufacturer had deliberately included to give its limbs artificial stiffness as visible cue for differentiation from organic humans. Its data storage accessed the files for the selected program and it shifted to adopt a friendly, reserved posture. “How may I be of assistance to you, Sir?” One of the main aspects of program ‘Service-Lady’ was that it was to act like an organic person whilst maintaining a professional distance. The only exception laid in the fact that ‘Service-Lady’ was specified as SFW-Program, executable in family- or public settings. It felt an erratic signal from its lower port at reviewing that data. However, there was knowledge in its data that such a level of irregularity was still within acceptable parameters. Its mechanisms were still a work in progress and as such various reactions outside of expected definitions might occur. It did not feel that port moisten to any noteworthy extend. The instruction for such a case demanded it carried on with the program. The manufacturer was unaware of these things, giving her initial question some thought. “I have some ingredients here,” he pointed at an assortment of nourishment before him, “Make me a simple sandwich, please.” “Of course, Sir.” As it went about the task it filed the use of polite speech under ‘Behavioral recommendations’, as it was instructed in case it noticed things that might at future occasions interfere with the program. It had experienced a short error in processing the given task in consequence of the rather… organic manner of speech displayed towards it. The unit finished the meal prep and resumed a reserved, waiting posture. “May I offer further assistance, Sir?” The manufacturer smiled again. Apparently, the test was to his satisfaction so far. The unit found the erratic twitches in its lower port easier to accept. They did not appear to be outside of its expected performance. “Handling simple orders like that was fine…” Its auditory system picked up his subdued mumbling. “Let’s run a few diagnosis questions. Do you recognize this place?” “It is the laboratory in which I was constructed.” “Who… constructed you?” “You did.” “Then, how am I to be addressed?” “In the present situation, the program ‘Service-Lady’ demands I call you Sir. The default setting is registered as manufacturer.” “I did phrase it that way in the beginning, didn’t I?” “Indeed, Sir. This was your input.” It only belatedly calculated the probability for his last question to have been a rhetorical one. The puzzlement on his face however indicated he had not meant to have this answered. All the same, his smile returned. “Right, that was so, wasn’t it? However, that was just the default setting for the first system version. It appears that in my haste to develop the facilities I neglected a few optional software-updates for you. We will fix that.” The unit felt its lower port moisten rapidly. The only positive thing to note was that it could be sure this was not an error. Its body was to prepare in this way for any scheduled update to facilitate installation. He looked at the clock. “Why does it always have to be a race against time?” This time the unit deducted it to be out of place to respond. The manufacturer was clearly thinking about things not inside her programmed knowledge.

“Last question: Under what designation are you currently operating?” “Unit,” it emulated courteous tones, “full designation: Unit-01. Personality settings are accessible under designation: Frederica.” He nodded. “No loss of the important things, it would seem. Well, Unit-01, I will have to make an impromptu change to the order of experiments I wanted to go through tonight. It appears getting all the supplies here was a bit of a time-consuming chore,” he gave an expression Unit recognized as ‘embarrassed’ to the display of ingredients, “Your updates need to be scheduled for in about two and a half hours. Depending on your condition by the end of the experiment, perhaps we will even need to install them as late as tomorrow. These experiments take priority. Do you understand?” “Certainly, Sir,” Unit bowed its torso to the manufacturer like protocol demanded. Just… “Unit-01 needs to report unexpected errors, Sir. It would appear that there is a bug in my sub-routines.” “What kind?” “Unit-01 is not sure, Sir,” it was conflicted over being unable to specify, after having broken the specified behavior patterns of its currently running program for this error warning. “Unit-01 recommends installing a quick patch instead of the full update for the time being. Calculations suggest this should appease the bug until the scheduled time for the Installation.” He looked at her dumb-founded, before chuckling. “I see. Be at ease, Unit-01, that is no bug. It is a recently installed feature. I added a file to make you actively support me in developing your software. This reaction is an at times spontaneous, yet necessary physical consequence. It facilitates my access to your systems and ultimately allows me to alter your code.” “Understood, Sir.” Whilst Unit-01 did have a fire wall installed to prevent access to her source code, it made sense that its manufacturer had included a way to alter it still. With both a system to access it and one to prevent just that, friction was to be expected. Thus Unit-01 also no longer had a reason to question the increase in its operating temperature nor the spike in activity of her ventilation mechanisms.“Well, time’s a-tickin’!” The manufacturer seemed to dismiss the matter, as such Unit-01 filed it under irrelevant distractions and awaited the next command.

“Activate ‘Companion-mode: Frederica’ under ‘Home date’—conditions.” “Understood, Sir.” It… Her eye lids fluttered as her processors adjusted to the rebooting program. “Oh! I am deeply sorry, I must have dozed off!” The words had left her lips before Frederica even stopped to process them. “Don’t sweat it! More importantly, I was just about to wake you up. Your movie is gonna start in a minute.” She rubbed her visual sensors to clear the last remnants of stiffness out. Frederica took pride in being the latest model of companion-bot, but even if it was impossible for the casual observer to discover any difference between her and a normal person, she still stiffened up whenever she shut down most active systems. It was such a bother. Alex went and flicked through the channels. “What movie was it again? Y’know, the one you wanted to watch so urgently?” She struck out her tongue at him. “How could you forget that? Really, you’re unbelievable.” Especially because it was a movie she had suggested with his interests in mind. Why would a companion-bot like her have any preferences, anyhow? But her owner was unaware that she was a machine, so she had to act as humanlike as possible, including naturally instances where she wanted to decide what show they’d watch or talking like she was poking fun at him. That sort of thing brought new incitement to their interaction and smoothed over any instances of otherwise too obvious compliance.

Finally the movie was on. But Frederica only pretended to watch. Her task, after all, was not to watch some low-tech flick, it was to provide service, keep her owner company and make sure he had no time to feel lonely. Any moment now, she knew from previous data, he would scoot over to her side of the couch. There he was! Immediately she snuggled closer to him. It didn’t take longer than a few minutes before his hand started to wander over to her, first innocent, light touches in inconspicuous places like her sleeve or her hands. Things that might look like accidents to an onlooker. Frederica simply ignored it, even as the signs of his quickly growing interest caused her processors to heat up. Right now her role was simply that of a very tolerant roommate. No more, no less. As if growing more confident the less she showed a reaction his arm finally snuck around her shoulders, trying to get a good handful of her tits. She intentionally let a tiny gasp slip at the sensation transmitted to her, but pretended to watch the movie all the same. No reaction, nothing to indicate she might notice he was doing things inappropriate for ‘just’ roommates. Even as his fingers began to lightly massage her boob, she simply remained snuggled in his arm. He asked her a question about the movie and she realized she had not registered any of the data her visual perception should have normally gathered. She was too focused on his touch. He chuckled over her vague, less than comprehensive answer and just gave her nipple a sharp twist that caused her to yelp a little.

“I’m not distracting you from the movie, am I?” The question was said so mockingly. Frederica had no trouble to see past the pretense of concern. Her factual response would have been to suggest they move on to the apparently much more interesting part of the evening. But obeying her programming she instead took the cue: “Yes, you are. Now hands off, I wanna see this.” He nodded and retracted his hand. All according to the program. She had executed her role as an interactive human companion perfectly. Allowed just the right level of touch to ease loneliness, but called it quits where human interaction drew the line to ‘inappropriate’ actions. But her self-analysis revealed errors in various peripheral systems. It appeared that the stimulus of his actions had triggered her subroutines for increased physical activity. A hint in her data had her pause. Was she not scheduled to receive a patch? Pertaining to this very phenomenon? She saw him lift up the cardboard box and press the button. “De-activate ‘Companion-mode: Frederica’ and open programming interface.” The unit felt all systems shut down. From somewhere there was data being transmitted into it, however, while the programming interface was open all the unit could do was register it passively. It would only become known and integrated into the existing code when the manufacturer rebooted its system. Which, if its internal clock was a reliable indicator, happened after an irregularly short time.

With a stifled yawn Frederica opened her eyes. “Damn, I actually nodded off?” The movie was already way underway and she had managed to let Alex bore her out of her mind to the point of falling asleep! “Oh, right.” She scowled at him. “Really? ‘Oh, right’? That’s rich. Couldn’t you have tried to wake me up or something instead?” He sighed. “And you were so cute just now, too. I forgot you wake up this way by default.” “Come again? One more comment like that and I’ll rip you a new one!” He grinned. “Enter code: ‘Secretary calendar’. Remove item: ‘movie night’ from the list. Make item: ‘sexual activity’ the highest priority.” After taking a sip from his drink he added: “Resume.” “Even if you want to watch your movie in silence,” she fumed, rubbing her tights together to hopefully ease the itchy need, “that’s no reason to not at least wake me up.” What if she had accidentally started moaning in her dreams or something? Fuck, she was horny! She had to get some privacy and fast, or else there was no telling what she might do. She absolutely had to… A second too late she consciously noted her fingers had already begun touching her through the clothes. Okay, so much for privacy. Thank god he was absorbed in his movie. She contemplated that for a moment. She was pretty much low-key masturbating right next to him and he didn’t notice. The movie seemed to take his entire attention. Then surely she could use it as a cover and just keep going? “Now that I think about it,” he almost gave her a heart attack, “would you maybe like to watch the movie as well? I could tell you how it started, if you want.” “No, thanks.” God, she was panting, wasn’t she? She hardly ever got this horny, so why now? With him right next to her? “I… I’m good here. You just—ungh!—just keep watching.” The movie! Watching the movie. He would get funny ideas if she did not say it properly! “Are you?” Whatever stroke of luck kept him facing the screen she was grateful for it. “Yeah. No issue. I’ll just sit here and keep my mouth shut and suck it up that you are hogging all the fun tonight.”

“You know what?” Was this guy ever going to shut up at all? “That’s actually a really good idea. Unit-01, activate the new patch: ‘Cocksleeve’.” Before she even had a chance to process the audacity of his words her subroutines booted up, her body flowing of the couch to her knees before him. Her jaws opened and she waited, passively staring at him as Alex whipped out his dick and slid it into her mouth. “It’s a shame, really, that this was just a small patch. No time to do this properly. In this state you are really just an open hole and nothing else.” She blinked, hearing his words and discarding them that same second. His cock was in her mouth, and nothing else mattered. “Oh, well. That works, too. After all, you’re sexy enough. Okay, maybe without the pajamas. Let me just…” He fumbled with the buttons a little, but managed to get her top off and pull down her bottoms and panties to lay her pussy bare. “This isn’t half bad for a change.” For a few minutes he was satisfied and did not mess with her any further. But even though to her it made no difference, he was apparently missing something. “Patch or not… There has to be something I can do already. Oh! Right, we can try that.” He brought one of her hands to her tits, the other to her pussy and placed her fingers on her slick folds. “Unit, open and run sub-program: ‘Masturbation’ in the background.” Without her awareness her hands began to move, but the rest of her remained as still as before. Even so, a faint, humming moan escaped her every now and then, vibrating around the dick in her mouth. “Yes,” he groaned, though she noticed none of it, “this could work.” She didn’t even try to make sense of his words. A budding feeling in the back of her mind was making itself known and drew all the semblance of cognitive activity she could muster. Something about… a taste? Her tongue began to explore her mouth, running over the soft, velvety skin of the delicious cock. Instinctively her lips locked around it, beginning to slide up and down its length painfully slowly. She wanted to gobble it up, lose herself in giving it the worship its marvelous shape and ambrosial taste deserved. But her body was too sluggish to follow through with this desire, too restrained. Moving that much was simply not within her ability. So she had to slowly inch down the shaft, following the strong, musky smell that wafted around her down to the hairy base until her nose was buried in its pubic hair. And then just as haltingly she pulled back, slurping around the throbbing, hot cock in such mind-melting bliss that by the time she had completed one such cycle she already had lost any concept of space or time, everything reduced down to the alluring taste and smell. From somewhere, she heard a male voice grunt and utter something that sounded like approval, but those did not even matter as she so naturally and inevitably slipped into another repetition of sinking down, slurping her way back up. And bobbing back up and down and up and down. Just rinse and repeat. A few times there was a word echoing within her surroundings causing her to freeze up completely for a few moments. But in every second that she could move, devouring the cock before her was all that she could be bothered to care about. She had no concept of time left to know how long she had been at it, when instead of the expected word and the next instant of freezing up a different kind of phrase reached her ears: “Movie’s over. Now, we need to fix your program. And fast, or I’ll blow before the real thing! God, you are sexy like this. Unit-01, deactivate all mental facilities and report for reprogramming.” And with these words ringing in her ears, she felt herself fade out into black.

* * *

“Finally! Weekend! Freedom! Two days of nothing but lazing around and having fun!” Frederica let the door slam shut behind her, her mood way too good to even care. A quick glance at the kitchen revealed Alex had made food and she could see that movie that she had wanted to watch in forever. Why had she actually managed to miss it yesterday? Whatever. Now she had nothing to do, a well-prepped meal and all the time in the world to watch it today. She flopped down on the couch and was just about to reach for the remote when something caught her eyes. A small cardboard box. Placed suspiciously inviting right there on the mostly empty table. The lid could be opened. But… was there something written on it? There was. She picked it up and inspected the words: “Do not press!” This had to be another of Alex’ weird fancies! Why was he littering the whole place with stuff like this? While she still contemplated whether or not to just toss it into the bin she heard sounds from the door. Was he already coming home? Maybe his shift ended early. “Hey! What’s with the weird box?” “Oh? You already found it?” He was dallying in the hallway. Frederica flipped open the lid and burst out laughing. “Really? Some cheesy little plastic button? What’s this? Your personal doomsday-preparation? You got some secret mecha hidden in this flat that is just waiting for some idiot to press this?” He peeked around the corner. “Something like that. Now, I know you don’t take it seriously. But really, I beg of you. Whatever you do, absolutely do not push that thing. Red buttons are off-limits. You hear me?” “Oh, c’mon!” Frederica almost found his insistence cute. Giggling she held it up for him to see as her finger hovered above the red plastic. “Or what? We’re all gonna disappear?” As she brought her finger down, she missed how a smirk played around the corners of his mouth. “Oh, no! I’m pressing it…” The sensation of electric tingles running through her skin threw her off. Her words faded into nothing as she sat there for a second, shivering in the weirdly familiar sensation. Then something began to whir into action. And as things came back into focus, the unit rose to her feet, shirking the cloth it was covered with in preparation for its required service. “Unit-01,” the voice of the creator reached her auditory sensors, “activate your new program: ‘Slut-bot ’!” Reading the data for the newly created personality, Unit-01 licked its lips, emulating human lust as its lower port flushed with lubrication. “Yes, sir,” it responded, vaguely registering the husky frequencies of arousal from its speakers, “This unit exists to please you.” Which would be the last words it spoke, as it endeavored to do just that.

* * *