The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality You Know

by Second Chair and J. Darksong

Chapter 5

Screen Test

“Hey, Jess,” Katie said briskly, speaking into her cell phone. “Sorry to worry you. I’m—”

“WHAT THE FUCKING HELL, KATIE?!!?” Jessica all but yelled into the phone, causing the young blonde to wince. “Where the HELL are you? What’s happening? Where the hell have you been all this time?”

“Um, yeah, I’m trying to tell you,” Katie began, only to sigh, cut off again.

“You’ve been gone for three days! THREE... FUCKING... DAYS, BABY!!!” Jessica railed. “With NO word at all! Do you have any idea how worried I’ve been? For all I knew you were DEAD, lying in a damn gutter somewhere! And, yeah, I know that’s the same hysterical crap parents spout about their kids, but it’s true, I really DID think that was what happened to you! I mean, FUCK... it’s not that long ago that you were kidnapped by a bunch of crazy ninjas along with your Aunt Veronica! Remember that, my love!?!”

Katie sighed, shaking her head. This was going to be even trickier than she thought. “I know, I know, baby, and I’m ssooo sorry! And yes, actually, I did get, er... kidnapped,” she said, blushing heatedly, “but it’s okay now. I’m fine. And I want to tell you all about what happened, okay? I just need you to meet up with me—”

“Meet up with you?! What the Fuck, Katie?! You mean you’re STILL not coming home!?! Do you not understand how... DAMN much I have missed you?!! Can you not understand how FUCKING worried I have been?!? I... I... aaaggghhh!!!!” Jess growled.

“BABY!” Katie yelled before Jessica could start up again. “Please! I need you to calm down and listen to me, okay? I’m all right! Look, I know I freaked you out, okay? I’m really, really sorry. None of this was planned or expected. But I promise you I’m okay now.” She considered, coming up with a perfect excuse. “I’m actually with the woman that ‘rescued’ me,” she said, giving her Mistress a quick wink. “I was hoping you could stop by to meet her. I need you to pick me up anyway... I’m not exactly in any condition to fly home.”

Now, THAT got Jessica’s attention!! “Wait! What? Are... are you hurt? I thought you said you were okay?”

“No, no, I’m not hurt, just... uh, drained. Really, really drained. So... will you come by and pick me up?”

Jessica agreed, and Katie provided her the address. She felt kind of bad lying to her lover this way, for tricking her into walking into what was essentially a trap. Not that she’d do anything different, given the chance! Mistress’s safety and pleasure came above ALL other concerns! Above ANYTHING or ANYONE!! If she commanded her to kill Jessica as soon as she showed up, she would obey without hesitation, without question. That thought alone should have concerned her, given that she’d been in a similar situation a few weeks ago with the aforementioned ninja clan. She’d been commanded to kill Jessica, her lover, but the conflict between that command and her deep and true love for the girl had allowed her to break free of their control.

With Mistress, however, there was no such conflict. Mistress’s word was law! No, beyond the law. Mistress was TRUTH! There was NOTHING she wouldn’t do, NO command she wouldn’t instantly obey for her Goddess!

“So, I take it everything is arranged, my pet?” Sabrina asked unnecessarily, having listened to the entire exchange.

Katie answered with a nod, dropping back down to her knees to kneel before her Owner. “Yes, my Goddess! She’ll be there. And I’m sure I removed all of her suspicions. After telling her that you rescued me and that I was too weak to fly home, she’ll be so concerned about me that she wouldn’t notice if we met her with a squad of soldiers in military fatigues.” Katie sighed softly, hesitating. She knew she had no right to ask this of her Mistress, to ask her owner for something personal... but she simply had to at least try. “Um... G-Goddess? About Jessica..., please forgive me, but I... I...?”

Sabrina chuckled softly. She’d actually expected the request. Eva had mentioned that Katie would likely ask it of her, that despite her overwhelming love and devotion to her Goddess, her love for Jessica still remained. “If you’re curious as to what my plans are for your girlfriend, then don’t worry, my pet. She’s a very beautiful girl. Right now she is an obstacle, a threat to me... but the easiest way to fix that is to simply make her my loyal and loving slave just like you.” Katie perked up at that, smiling grandly. “Besides, my delicious, little slave,” she said teasingly, “I’m not a cruel Mistress. I’d never want to deprive you of the love of your life.”

“OH! THANK YOU, MISTRESS!!!” Katie said enthusiastically, kissing and licking her Mistress’s bare feet, tears of happiness streaming from her eyes as she spoke, “Thank you, thank you! thank you! I promise you, you won’t be sorry! I swear Jessica will be the very best slave for you, my Goddess! Oh, Mistress. It will be so wonderful to have my darling Jessica on her knees next to me as we serve you together! But, please, my Mistress, if I may?” Katie sits up and looks into the eyes of her Owner and Goddess, the love and devotion to her clearly written on her face. “YOU are the love of my life! You ARE my life! Yes, I love Jessica. I love her very much, but, she is nothing compared to you, my Goddess! NO ONE compares to you! Not Jessica, not aunt Eva, not even my mom, dad or my twin brother, Jimmy! I am yours, My Goddess, body, and soul! Your slave, forever!” Katie bows back down before her Mistress, kissing and licking her feet lovingly as she imagines having her girlfriend next to her, as devoted and obedient a slave as she is.

Sabrina sighed softly in pleasure, enjoying the sensations from her darling slave girl. God, Katie is so damn lovable. Her personality is as much fun as her body! While Sabrina has never actually sat down and made a list putting her slaves in any kind of “official order”. If she were pressed, she would easily put Eva at number 1. Eva is DEFINITELY her favorite slave! As for second place? Well..? Even replaying the incredible sex she just had with Lacie in her mind, Sabrina would have to say that her sweet, little Katie has that spot. Although... Megan Tanner has been very satisfying in her own deliciously sweet, sexy way. She definitely has a great body. While she may not have Katie’s very satisfying light powers, the sexy tech wielding heroine does have her own... devices! Hmm. Katie—Megan, Megan—Katie, second place goes to... ? Coming back to the moment, Sabrina simply smiles as she now consciously enjoys her sexy, petite slave’s attention to her feet. It was really amazing how different it felt this way. Eva had suggested that she consider the wants and needs of her slaves alongside her own, something she would, honestly, never even have considered before. Having the power of ultimate mind control, being able to take anything she wanted, instantly bend anyone and everyone to her will... it was hard NOT to be selfish in her desires. And yet, as enjoyable and fulfilling as it was to use her slaves however she felt, it was somehow infinitely more enjoyable knowing that they enjoyed themselves as well. Considering their happiness as well as her own actually gave her a surprising sense of satisfaction, even joy.

“Happy slaves make for a happy Mistress.” Eva had advised her. “We belong to you... are basically little more than toys for your amusement. But taking care of those toys will make your playtime all the more enjoyable, my Mistress.”

She’d taken those words to heart. And though she still controlled everyone utterly and completely, she was determined not to be callous or cruel to them, and to treat them all like the precious commodities they truly were.

“All right now, get up,” she ordered the young blonde heroine. “I need you to hurry and get dressed and ready to meet your girlfriend. The others are ready and waiting for us. Besides meeting Jessica, I’m actually really anxious to try out this new restaurant you picked for the meeting site. I’ve heard very good things about the place.”

* * *

Jessica DuMont blinked in surprise as the small crowd of beautiful women approached her. She saw Katie in the lead and easily recognized most of the others: Lacie Frasier, Katie’s mom; Megan Tanner, a close mutual friend; Eva Snow, Katie’s Aunt; and even Melissa Browning, Eva’s lover, and girlfriend. By process of elimination, one of the two new faces had to be the one that had rescued Katie from whoever had kidnapped her, but really it was a toss-up as to which one it was. Both of them were quite striking, the younger one possessing enough of a model’s bearing that she put Jessica to shame. Beyond her beauty, she simply moved with a steady confidence, a true grace and sense of purpose, that bespoke a total comfort and acceptance of who she was that left no room for doubt.

Had she been a bit more aware, Jess might have also noted the way all of the other women seemed to defer to her, sharing her orbit yet acknowledging that she was clearly the center, the focus. It might have given her pause, maybe even led her to question WHY exactly they were all together as a GROUP. Or question the fact that if Whitewash, Techna, and especially Omega Girl were involved, why had a complete stranger been needed to rush to the rescue? Fortunately, or unfortunately, Jess’ attention was focused solely on her girlfriend, who, despite looking a bit tired and bedraggled, seemed to be in perfect health.

Jessica couldn’t help herself when she saw Katie standing there, safe, and even smiling. She just stood there as she felt the stress, the panic, and the very real fear of finding out her superheroine girlfriend could be... dead, just physically flow out of her body. She almost tackled Katie to the ground when she ran up and wrapped her in a tight hug and deep kiss. After a long moment, she pulled back, “Oh God! Katie, I was SSOOO fucking scared!! I... I was going crazy with worry! Please! PLEASE!! Don’t ever do that to me again, OK baby?!!”

Sneaking a quick glance to her Mistress for permission, who subtly nodded a quick yes, Katie took Jess by the face and kissed her, then looked into her eyes, “I know, baby. Believe me, I’m sorry too! It isn’t like I planned to get kidnapped or anything, but, look at me, I’m fine. You can relax now, OK?”

Tears in her eyes, Jessica kissed Katie again, then turned back to the group of women standing there. “Sorry..., everyone. I realize that may have been a little... extreme, I am just so damn relieved and happy to have my Katie-cat back safe. How... how are all of you?”

“You MUST be Katherine’s girlfriend,” Sabrina said with a wry grin, taking Jessica’s hand, shaking it gently. “Quite a lovely girl you have. I can understand why you’re so smitten with her. She’s certainly a treasure.”

Jessica nodded, taking Katie’s hand, squeezing it gently but firmly, as if she were afraid to let go. “You can say that again. So, um... you’re a hero as well? Katie said you saved her?”

Sabrina grinned. “I’m not a heroine or anything, no... but I do have special abilities.” She gestured to the duo. “Shall we go inside? I’ve been simply dying to eat here.”

Jessica grinned. “Yeah, Lorenzo’s is kind of a big deal. Hard as hell to get in here without a reservation... unless you know someone with an ‘in’.” A little more relaxed at having Katie back and safe, Jess manages to smile and even wink at her.

Shortly thereafter, they were all seated at the Frasier’s private table, awaiting their meals. The others made simple small talk, chatting amongst themselves, though there was a definite underlying tension among them all, Jessica noted. As if they were waiting for something to happen. She was so distracted by it that she nearly jumped when Katie tapped her on the arm. “Um, hey,” she said, blushing slightly. “So... you kinda called everyone earlier looking for me, including my dad? You should really call him back and let him know everything was just a crazy misunderstanding, and that I’m okay.”

Jessica winced. “Y-yeah... guess I did overreact just a little, maybe” she admitted. “But, well, your dad is really super busy with that whole government takeover thing. I’d hate to bother him again.”

“Oh, no! No, it’s no bother!” Katie said quickly. “I’m sure my dad would prefer knowing everything is okay, rather than worry, yanno?”

Jess frowned. “Then maybe YOU should call him and let him know you’re okay. You know, you being his actual daughter and all. He’ll be less likely to bite your head off for calling and wasting his time.”

Katie glanced around the table at the others, beginning to sweat a little. It seemed Jessica was in one of her ‘stubborn’ moods today, which meant there was little chance of convincing her to simply go along with the plan without her making a scene. She glanced over at her mom for help.

“Jessica, dear, it’s all right,” Lacie interjected. “I’m quite sure Eugene wouldn’t mind getting a phone call from you. After all, you are practically family.”

“Well, um, thanks for that,” Jess replied, still frowning, “but I don’t see what the big deal is. Why does everyone want ME to call Mr. Fraiser? It would be much easier if you or Katie just called or texted him... right?”

“Because if they had,” Sabrina replied with a sigh, “he might think that they were still captured, possibly responding under duress or coercion. You made a point of expressing concern that not only had Katherine been missing for days, but that you’d been unable to reach her mom or Aunt as well. So, since we don’t want him to believe that his family and friends have been brainwashed and enslaved, we’d very much appreciate it if you let him know that. Now!”

Jess blinked. “Wait... are... are you serious?” Her expression darkened. “Pushing me to call Mr. Frasier like this... kinda makes me wonder... did you rescue Katie... or are... Oh, God!... You... you’re the actual kidnapper herself!”

The table went silent. All of the women stared at Jessica, mouths agape, not sure how to respond. To everyone’s surprise, Sabrina herself merely laughed. Shaking her head in amusement, she actually took a moment to drink from her glass of soda before answering. “Well, now. Katie said you were special, that you were smart and very insightful as well as beautiful. And she was right! You definitely do not disappoint. Very well, your... audition is over. I shall take you too.”

“Audition!? Take me too?” Jessica snarled, standing up from the table. Her hands clenched. She knew she was in trouble, that this was some kind of trap. Having Lacie, Eva, and Megan there, all of them, simply sitting there calmly, made it significantly worse. It had become very obvious, very quickly, that she needed to leave, to take advantage of the fact that they were in a public place and just get the hell out of here, to run, to try and contact someone for help. But her innate stubbornness refused to let her simply walk away. This... BITCH had done something to Katie, had practically admitted to brainwashing her, and the others! And now she wanted to do the same to her? Bullshit! She wasn’t about to take this! “Listen here, you fucking Bit—”

“Jessica,” Sabrina said sharply, cutting her off. “Look at me. Look at my face... into my eyes. And tell me... who am I?”

In the span of a few quick heartbeats, the spunky brunette’s scowl lifted, changing to a look of confusion, before fading away completely. A soft gasp escaped her lips as she stared, dumbstruck, at the young woman’s face. Her eyes widened, before rolling back into her head. With the suddenness of a switch being flipped, it was as if her entire world, her very... reality, had suddenly shifted on its axis. A momentary dizziness... a bit of vertigo as everything inside her mind shifted slightly... and she let out a second gasp, this time one of recognition.

Ooohh... oh, my Goddess!! Wha.. what the HELL am I doing?!? I... I insulted my Mistress... called her a fucking bitch!?! What was I thinking? And why was I so... angry just now? Serving my Mistress, obeying even her smallest command is the sole reason I exist! My Goddess’s happiness is my life’s only purpose!

Sabrina, seeing the look on the girl’s face, merely nodded serenely. “I asked you a question, slut,” she said quietly but firmly. “Who am I to you?”

Jessica immediately fell to her hands and knees and bowed down before Sabrina, pressing her forehead to the floor. “You... you are my Owner! My Mistress! My living Goddess! Oh, Mistress! Please, forgive me! I... I don’t know what came over me, I—”

“Quiet, slave!” Sabrina barked, again cutting her off. “Get up and get back into your seat. Our food will be arriving at any minute, and I don’t want you causing any more of a spectacle.” Wordlessly, the new slave obeyed, meekly climbing back into her seat. “Now then... Jessica, there is no reason to be upset or scared. I certainly won’t hold what you said before against you. Your Mistress is very... understanding.”

“Yes, that’s certainly true,” Lacie chimed in, looking relieved. “Before I awakened as Mistress’ slave, I actually attacked her. I even crashed through the roof into her house. Compared to that, what you said was much less offensive.” She sighed, glancing down. “So believe me, Jessica, if Mistress can forgive me, then she certainly won’t hold a grudge against you.”

Jessica managed a wan smile. “Maybe. But, I... I understand now! God, It’s so clear to me. You own me, body and soul! I am your slave! I was born to serve you, my Goddess! I NEED to make it up to you, PLEASE!! Even if you forgive my words, what I said was inexcusable. I... I have to make it right, somehow..., Mistress, Please! Allow this sorry slave to—”

Sabrina held up a hand, waiting as the servers arrived, bringing their food to the table. Once they left, she grinned. “Well, Jessica, I appreciate your devotion. And I can think of several ways you can and will make it up to me once we return to the hotel. But for now, let’s simply enjoy this meal.” She sighed. “Oh, man... if it tastes half as good as it smells, this will be the best thing I’ve ever eaten in my entire life!” Except for Jessica, all of the women at the table looked at each other and smiled a wry smile as collectively they laugh at their Mistress’s unintended joke. Eva going as far as to reach over and lovingly squeeze her owner’s hand.

* * *

Eugene Frasier tossed his towel into the basket as he exited the bathroom, walking back into the bedroom. This round of hearings was finally concluded, and he was preparing to pack up and head back home to River City. He’d presented his case, and all the corroborating evidence he’d gathered on the sabotage of his company by outside forces. The rest lay in the hands of the Oversight Committee, and their ruling on the matter.

Aye... I’ve done everything humanly possible, he told himself as he slid on his pants and shirt, walking over to his desk, flicking on his computer. In the end, it all boils down to whether they want Frasier Industries to continue, or they want to just kill it, gut her and take as much of my property for their own as they can. Huh... I’m not a pessimist, but all things considered, I dinnae like my chances.

Sitting down at his desk, he sighed again, disabling his screen saver, checking to see if the file Evangeline had sent him had finally decrypted. I may not win the battle, but I can still win the war. Most of my weapons projects are mine and are registered patents. All that they’ll be able to claim are designs I had already stinted for the military and local police use anyway. And as for the more dangerous ones stolen or in transit... I can always transmit the kill code to fry their circuits and turn them into expensive junk if needs be...

His phone beeped suddenly, signaling a missed call, and he picked it up as the file finished downloading. “You have five missed calls...” his phone informed him. Huh. And all from wee Jess, it seems, he mused, playing them. Ach... I hope she and Katie Ann are nae having some kind of a roe...

“Message one: Hey, um, Mr. Frasier? Sorry to bother you, but I haven’t heard from Katie in a while now. I was just wondering if you know where she is... if maybe she contacted you? It’s probably nothing, and I may be overreacting, but she didn’t come home at all last night... Please give me a call if you hear anything. Thanks.

“Message two: Um, Hi. It’s me again. Jess. Still haven’t heard from Katie. I’m starting to get a bit worried now. It’s been two days... no call, no text, no... nothing. I mean, I know she’s a powerful heroine and all, she’s Luminaire, and she can take care of herself... but no matter how busy she is, she always, ALWAYS, contacts me to let me know what’s up. If you hear from her, please let me know.

“Message three: Okay, Now I am worried. And scared. Three days! THREE! Something’s happened to her. I just know it. And no one is calling me back! I tried you, her mom, her aunt Eva, her friend Megan Tanner... I even called Mr. and Mrs. Albinn, even though they are both out of town! They at least called me back to say that they haven’t heard from her at all! And, well, I know you’re out of town as well, doing some ‘government hearing’ thing on CNN. But please... someone has to do something! Katie’s in trouble. I know it! When you get this message, please call me right away!

“Message four: Mr. Frasier, are you there?! Because I am FREAKING... THE FUCK... OUT!! Literally! Having a panic attack! I don’t know... what to do, I DON’T know what to do... oh god... Oookay. Katie is missing. I already mentioned that. But so is everyone else! I... I went to your house, and Mrs. Frasier is gone too! No one has seen HER in days! And Dr. Snow? I went by her office, AND her home, but the door is locked, and... oh god... the neighbors haven’t seen her... or her girlfriend in days, either!! Something crazy is happening here! I KNOW IT!! I need help! PLEASE CALL ME, Mr. Frasier! PLEASE!!

Eugene blinked in surprise. Jessica DuMont was a rather excitable girl, yes, but not one prone to hyperbole or flights of fancy. She was young, yes, but, she doesn’t panic over nothing!! That she was this worried and concerned was certainly legitimate cause for alarm, and Eugene intended to take her at her word... particularly as the video file Evangeline had sent him played on his computer all but collaborating her claim. He watched and listened in growing horror as a very beautiful young girl demonstrated her total control over, first, her own mother and then Eva’s secretary, Melissa, before forcing Eva, herself, to submit to her as well. If Jess’s increasingly panicked calls hadn’t been enough to get his total attention, then watching Eva strip herself naked, drop to her knees and bow down before this girl and actually... lick her boots certainly was! Turning away from his screen as the girl shoved Eva’s head between her legs, Gene noticed that attached to the file was a list of Eva’s clients, specifically, the Supers she was seeing... information that a certain new teenaged mind controller looking to start her own harem might find valuable.

“Shite... bloody hell...” He growled silently. All of this has been happening under my nose? I’ve been so caught up with this stupid hearing that I’ve lost track of what’s happening with my own family! Again!! It was bad enough with Jimmy, not being there to help him when he was accused of murder... now Katie Ann and the others have likely been kidnapped and enslaved by some unknown, teenaged dominatrix! The phone beeping recaptured his attention, however, as the final message played.

“Message five: Oh. Um. Hi again, Mr. Frasier. It’s Jessica... again. I am ssooo, so very sorry about all the messages that I left! Please... just ignore them. All of them. As it turns out, it was all just a big misunderstanding! Katie is fine... and so is Lacie, Eva, and Megan. They’re all fine! Completely okay! In fact, they were all together... went on an impromptu trip out of the country, they ALL forgot to bring their cell phones. Can you believe that? Well, you can, believe me, I read them all the riot act for worrying me like that... but it’s okay. Everything is fine. I’m... sorry to have bothered you. Okay... sorry, bye!

Beep beep beep End of messages.

Eugene’s eyes narrowed. He knew a faked scripted message when he heard one. The timestamp on that last message had been less than an hour ago, about the time he was just getting in the shower. He cursed silently at that; had he actually answered the phone, and spoken to her directly, how would she have answered? And... she said they were all together? Her, Katie, Lacie, Megan, and Evangeline? Huh... And if Eva, with all her psychic gifts, felt worried enough to send this file to me, and no one has seen or heard from them in all this time... aye... there’s no doubt about it. They’ve all been enslaved by this girl...

Closing down his computer, he took his cell phone and dialed the front desk. “Hello? Aye, Eugene Frasier, room six zero six. I’ll be checking out shortly. Please have a car brought around for me... eh? To the airport,” he said, walking to the closet, taking out a briefcase. “I need to catch a flight.”

* * *

“Are you... sure about this?” Sabrina asked, dubiously, staring down at the ground several floors below them on this sunny but rather cool morning.

“Absolutely,” Omega Girl replied, then frowned, considering. “Okay, moderately sure. But I know you can do this. I sensed the true measure of your power when we fought... so believe me, you can do this.”

“You know, if I wasn’t absolutely certain that you are completely in my thrall,” Sabrina replied candidly, “I’d think you had planned this all out just to get some measure of revenge against me.”

Lacie gaped at her owner, horror etched on her lovely features as she threw herself at Sabrina’s feet, grabbing her ankles and kissing her boots desperately before pressing her forehead firmly against them. “Mistress, please... you own me! I am yours, body and soul, forever! I am your absolute slave! I could NEVER—!!”

Realizing how seriously Lacie had taken her comment, Sabrina made a mental note to herself to be more careful when she joked with her slaves from now on. “Relax, my pet. I was kidding,” she added with a smirk, shaking her head. “Seriously... I’d think you’ve been with me long enough by now to tell when I’m joking and when I’m being serious. Now stand up.”

“Ah, yes, so.. sorry Mistress,” Lacie replied with a blush, rising back to her feet. “It’s just... being your slave, serving you is literally hardwired into my brain now. Just the idea of you being upset with me about something... anything... is...” She shuddered, glancing away. “Anyway... um... yes... I really believe you can fly. And no, it’s not some measure of petty revenge. I am just helping you practice. And it’s also why we have Techna set up at ground level, with her anti-gravity containment field in case you don’t catch on right away.” She shrugged. “Believe me, I know how hard it can be starting off. I got my powers when I was six years old, and I didn’t even realize I could fly until I was sixteen! And even then it was by accident.” She sighed heavily. “And yet my daughter figured it out instinctively, and was flying within weeks of gaining her Light powers...”

“Yes, I think we can certainly agree that your daughter is very special,” Sabrina chuckled, thinking back to the day she met, fought, and enslaved Lacie, remembering their bet that if Lacie won, Sabrina had to free all of her slaves, but if Lacie lost to her, she had to go down on her own daughter and eat her pussy until Katie actually came in her mother’s mouth, screaming in orgasm. It was a delight that she never would have experienced, had Katie not intervened, stopping Lacie from choking her out at the end. Instead, she got to watch Lacie swallow Katie’s cum, and the incredible nude sex show Lacie and Katie had performed for their owner as a result of Sabrina defeating and enslaving Omega Girl. The video still leaves Sabrina breathless and very satisfied! “Okay... so how do I do this then? Just jump off the roof of this building and hope for the best?”

“First you need to focus and concentrate your powers... consciously summon your energy,” Lacie advised. “Feel it welling up inside you, and then focus it all around you like.., like a bubble.”

Sabrina nodded, closing her eyes, trying to feel the power inside her. It was... strange. She’d never really thought of her powers in this way before... like some type of energy burning inside her. An as of yet unidentified, but, apparently very powerful type of energy that she could consciously control and direct. Her strength, her speed, her mind-altering powers... they were just THERE. She hadn’t thought about how they worked or what fueled those abilities... but since training with Omega Girl, Whitewash, and the others, she’d quickly gotten a MUCH better understanding of things. Her high intelligence enabling her to grasp some very interesting concepts concerning meta human abilities in general and her own powers specifically.

“Wait... I think... yes, I DO feel it,” Sabrina said suddenly, feeling a tingling sensation like static electricity washing over her. “Yes... I can definitely feel something now...”

Omega Girl grinned. “I’d say so, Mistress. Open your eyes and look down.”

Sabrina did so... and immediately yelled out in shock. She was hovering... floating about five or six feet above the rooftop... out over the side of its edge. The sudden surprise broke her concentration, and she quickly fell, dropping like a stone towards the ground below. Before she could plummet, however, Omega Girl swooped in, wrapping her arm securely around her Mistress’s body, catching her just under her ample breasts, lifting her back up to the roof. Sabrina glared at her for a second as, unable to contain herself, Lacie giggled at her owner, before joining in as well. “Okay... okay, now I know how that stupid coyote feels,” she said sheepishly.

“Maybe so, Mistress... but the important thing is that you did it!” Lacie pointed out. “You were floating there under your own power! You only fell because you panicked and broke your focus for a moment. It takes practice to master it, to get used to the feeling... but I know you can do it.”

Moments later, Techna came zipping upwards, landing on the roof next to them. “Hey! I saw it from down below! Does this mean it worked? You can fly now, Mistress? Oh My God, you... you can literally fly! You can do anything!!”

“Well, I don’t think I would go that far, but I can say that I have the potential to fly,” she admitted with a grin. “Right now, about all I’ve mastered is hovering a few feet... but Omega Girl thinks I can really fly with a bit of practice.”

“That’s wonderful!” Megan exclaimed. “I can’t wait to tell everyone else!”

“I’m afraid you might have to hold off on that little announcement.”

All three women turned, surprised to find a fourth woman among them. Clad in a blue and white spandex costume, she stared down at them, hovering several feet above them all, her long blonde hair fluttering lightly in the breeze. Sabrina recognized her instantly from the files: Karen Summers, aka, Ultra Girl. A powerful heroine, nearly as formidable as Omega Girl herself. Unquestionably, she was certainly on Sabrina’s list of prospective slaves... near the top actually, although her presence here this morning was definitely... unplanned, if not actually, unwanted.

“Ultra Girl?” Techna asked, frowning. “What are you doing here?”

“I think the better question would be, what are all of YOU doing up here?” she countered, crossing her arms at her chest. “But I suppose, in answer to your obvious question: I’m here to save your sorry butts.”

Sabrina’s eyes narrowed. This wasn’t a good sign. “Save us?” she asked innocently. “Save us from... what?”

“Don’t play dumb!” Ultra Girl snapped. “I’m here to save Techna and Omega Girl—from you!”

The three women glanced at one another. Yes, it was just as they’d feared. Some well-meaning heroine had discovered what was happening and was attempting to ‘save’ them by taking them from their Mistress. This was a BIG part of why Eva and Lacie had decided that Sabrina needed to seriously train and hone her skills a LOT more. Why she needed to discover, understand, and truly master EVERY aspect of ALL of her abilities, in order to be better prepared when such a thing inevitably happened. While Omega Girl was experienced in fighting off multiple threats and fully prepared to take down armies of Supers to protect her Mistress if need be, Sabrina, herself, had reminded Lacie that her own duties as a Goddess meant that she couldn’t be around twenty-four/seven. Hence the flying lessons, among others, teaching the teenager how best to utilize her own talents as fully and as quickly as possible.

“Ultra Girl... Karen,” Techna said gently, slowly reaching a hand down towards her utility belt. “I think there’s been a mistake. We don’t need saving from Mistr... Miss Cross. She’s a new Super... just recently gained her powers... and we’re just showing her the—AAAAHHHH!” she screamed, jerking back, as the pouch she’d been reaching for exploded in a shower of sparks and smoke.

“Don’t even think about it,” Ultra Girl snapped, her hand still outstretched. “I’m not falling for it, Techna. You can’t talk your way out of this. I know what I heard... and what I saw.”

“Wait, what you... saw?” Omega Girl asked, frowning.

Karen nodded. “Yes, saw! I was at Lorenzo’s last night,” she announced. “After you and the others kept talking up the cuisine there so much, I finally broke down and made a reservation. I was just finishing my dinner when I noticed your little group come walking in. I didn’t think much about it, not wanting to interrupt you, until I saw what happened with Jessica DuMont.” The others stiffened. “You were too far away for me to hear all of the conversation... but I clearly heard her getting upset, saw her stand up from the table like she was about to walk away... and then suddenly, do a complete one-eighty and drop to her FUCKING hands and knees in supplication, her forehead pressed against the floor of the restaurant, calling you her Mistress, saying she was your slave, begging you to forgive her, and doing it in front of all of those people.” She crossed her arms again. “So go ahead... tell me I’m mistaken, tell me this is all just a big misunderstanding!”

Lacie let out a loud sigh. “Okay, Karen. I’m not going to insult your intelligence by trying to deny what you saw. But... it’s not what you think okay? Mistress Sabrina isn’t evil! She’s—”

“Not evil?” Karen snarked. “Really? Do you hear yourself, Lacie? ‘The evil mind-controlling villain that has enslaved me, my best friends, and my daughter, the one that broke a girl’s will in a public restaurant and turned her into her unwilling slave—she’s not really evil! She’s just... what... misunderstood?” She shook her head, then dropped down to the roof. “I’m sorry to do this, Omega Girl... but I’m taking down your so-called ‘Mistress’. And if that means going through both of you to do it... so be it.”

“Oh no, you don’t!” Techna growled, moving forward, placing herself between Karen and her Mistress, pulling a pair of blasters from her belt. “I won’t let you touch her!” Scowling, she pulled the trigger, firing at her fellow heroine...

Or she attempted to, anyway...

“Wha... what? No!” she yelled in desperation, pulling the trigger repeatedly, to no effect. “My guns aren’t... what did you... how?!?” she yelled, glaring at Karen.

“Localized EMP pulse,” Ultra Girl replied, holding up a glowing hand. “You’re a very intelligent, clever, resourceful, and dangerous girl, Techna,” she stated. “But all of your devices have that same glaring weakness. Take out your electronics, and you’re done.” She turned to gaze over at Omega Girl. “So, Lacie... how’s this going to go down? The easy way or the hard way?”

Omega Girl shook her head. “It doesn’t have to be this way, Karen. She’s NOT a criminal! I know... I know... I thought the same thing when I first discovered what she’s doing! But it’s not like that! I swear!”

“The hard way then,” Ultra Girl said, powering up.

“No. Stop this!” Sabrina growled, turning to glare at Ultra Girl. “You’re not going to fight anyone else, you hear me? If you have a problem with anyone, it’s with me!”

“Yeah... and I’ll settle up with you in a second,” she said, lifting off into the air again. “Just as soon as I take Omega Girl down a peg or two.”

Lacie shook her head, powering up as well, lifting off to hover in front of her. “I don’t want to hurt you, Ultra Girl,” she said with obvious regret, “but I will kill you if I have to!”

Karen nodded slowly. “I see. I’m actually glad to hear you say that. It means I won’t have to hold... back!” she yelled, suddenly raising her hands, delivering a massive blast of energy. Before she could react, Lacie was enveloped and struck full force. With a loud cry, Omega Girl was sent flying, blasted out of the city and across the horizon.

“OMEGA GIRL!!” Megan yelled, charging forward. “You crazy bitch!” she snarled, actually throwing her non-functioning guns at her. In response, Ultra Girl fired back with a much weaker beam, but still sufficient to knock the young heroine out cold as she collapsed to the rooftop. Satisfied that they were both out of the way, she turned to face the villain behind it all.

“Now, then, that just leaves you-oooff!”

Karen grunted, stumbling back as a brutal punch to the face sent her crashing back down to the roof with enough force to crack the tiles. Sabrina hovered in the air above where she’d fallen, glaring down at her, fury etched on her lovely face. The fact that she was already flying so effortlessly not even registering in her mind!

“Who the FUCK do you think you are?” Sabrina yelled down at her. “Attacking that way, unprovoked? Those women were your friends, your colleagues! They just wanted to TALK to you! But you went and blasted them with your powers!” She scowled as the blonde got back to her feet. “You keep calling me a criminal... but I’m not the villain here! You are!”

“That’s cute!” Ultra Girl replied, letting loose with a microwave blast, striking Sabrina in the shoulder, causing her to actually wince in pain. “The woman who brainwashes innocent people and turns them into her slaves, crying that she’s not the bad guy!” She waited as Sabrina moved in, preparing to hit her again, only to dart back, countering with a savage kick to the teenager’s head. “And having had my fair share of mind fucks over the years, I can say with absolute certainty that you ARE a villain!”

“Stop saying that!!” Sabrina yelled, furious, tackling the heroine, slamming her to the ground, only to gasp as they continued rolling, going over the side of the building. Despite her panic, she remembered what Lacie had told her, and quickly cleared her mind, focusing on her power. With an effort, she arrested their fall, bringing them both to a stop several feet before hitting the pavement below. Before she could breathe a sigh of relief, however, Ultra Girl struck, planting both feet into her chest before kicking off, sending Sabrina rocketing down onto the hood of a passing police cruiser.

Angry, frustrated, and physically sore from the wound on her shoulder, Sabrina rose back to her feet, dusting herself off, only to go still as the car’s occupants drew their weapons on her.

“FREEZE!” the sergeant barked, drawing a bead on her with his police issue pulse gun. “Hold it right there, miss! Turn around and get your hands up where we can see them!”

“Hold on, officers,” she protested, raising her hands. “This wasn’t my fault! Ultra Girl slammed me into your cruiser! She’s the one to blame.”

“Yeah, we saw that,” the second officer remarked, pulling out a pair of power restraint cuffs. “And considering that she’s a well known Super on the badged heroine program, that would make YOU the villain.”

Sabrina growled. “I’m NOT a villain, dammit!! I wish everyone would stop calling me that! Just because someone has powers doesn’t mean you have to be a hero or a criminal! I’m not hurting anyone! I just want to be left alone!”

“That’s fine. And you will be,” Ultra Girl stated, landing a few feet away, hands glowing with barely restrained energy, “just as soon as you release your hold over Omega Girl, Techna, and all the other people you’ve enslaved.”

“No! Wait! Dammit, hold on for a second!” she protested as the police officers forced her hands behind her back. This was insane! She was being arrested? Yes, technically, she HAD enslaved the women just as Karen had accused her of. But it wasn’t as if she was using them to commit robberies for her or anything! Nor was she abusing or hurting them! She was just using them for sex, venting some of her pent up sexual frustration. And, even then, thanks to Eva’s advice, she was now careful to keep their own wants and needs in mind as well, taking care not to neglect them in any way. Yet they were making her out to be a villain... a criminal... an... an evil person? Her?

Fuck that!!!

“NNNOOOOO!!!” Sabrina yelled, bringing both of her arms around, flinging the hapless officers forward, tossing them both several feet away. She snapped the restraints, crushing the metal cuffs in her hands before tossing them to the ground at her feet. Ultra Girl, half expecting her to resist, rushed towards her, streaking across the ground as she powered up, preparing another microwave blast.

But this time Sabrina was ready. Using her own speed, she darted to the side, slipping behind the surprised Karen, grabbing her around the waist, and using their combined momentum to slam her into the nearby building. Brick and concrete shattered from the impact, and Ultra Girl gasped, coughing, the wind knocked out of her. Before she could recover, however, Sabrina pulled her free, spun her around, and took her by the throat, lifting her up and slamming her into the ground... hard, pinning her there. Dazed, she stared up at the angry teen, who shook her head, panting, as the sound of police sirens approaching grew steadily louder.

“You did this,” she said, regretfully. “You! I tried to tell you... we all tried to... all I wanted was to be left alone... to have a little, harmless sexual fun with my beautiful girls. But nnnoooo... you HAD to push this... had to turn it into a damn pissing contest! That’s how you want it? Well, that’s just fine with me. I’m learning how to play this game too!” she stated, sitting up. “The police are involved now. They know my face... know I’m a Super. And because of you, they won’t simply let this go.” Needing only a moment, She focused her will again, easily enslaving the stunned heroine, before allowing her to finally collapse into unconsciousness. Standing up, she lifted her up onto her shoulders, just as two more police cars arrived.

“If I didn’t know better, I would almost swear you all wanted this,” she shouted angrily as the cops stepped out, drawing their weapons. “That’s just the way things are in this city, right? You’re either a hero or a villain. There’s no middle road, is that it? Can’t just have powers and enjoy them privately for yourself? OK then, so be it!” Now effortlessly channeling her energy, letting it spread through her, she lifted off into the air. “For the record, I didn’t want this! I didn’t want to be the ‘bad guy’... but you just HAD to force it, didn’t you? Fine! If you won’t leave me alone, or at least let me be the hero... then I guess I’ll play the part of the villain. From now on, you can call me... ‘Cinema’,” she said with a sad smile just before lifting off. “Better buy the BIG bucket of popcorn and pour on the butter, boys and girls... ’cause it’s about to be one HELL of a show!”