The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality You Know

by Second Chair and J. Darksong

Chapter 2

Everyone’s Got A Plan

“Thanks for coming with me, Katie,” Megan Tanner greeted her friend as they walked into Barnes and Noble together. “It’s not as much fun by myself. I checked the website before I left my apartment, and it says that the paperback version of both of her new books were released yesterday, so they should have them!” Megan smiles big as she heads toward the back of the bookstore looking for the adult romance section, practically dragging Katie by the arm in her excitement.

“You know, Megan,” Katie Ann Fraiser responded ruefully, “when you said you had ‘fun plans’ for the two of us to spend the day, a bookstore wasn’t EXACTLY my first thought!” Katie can only laugh at one of her dearest friends and how excited she gets over these cheesy romance novels. And not just any romance novels, oh no, not the very intelligent miss Megan Tanner. She searches out the cheesiest books she can find. The novels that are so awful, so over the top bad, that you just can’t put them down!

Anyone who knows Megan Tanner at all would bet money that she would be into computers, sci-fi, A.I. and robots. Maybe educational non-fiction, biographies of important people or at least dry tech manuals. Hell, anything but romance novels! Still, time together is always enjoyable, even if it wasn’t exactly what she’d expected.

“I know, Katie,” Megan replied, still pulling her towards the books she wanted. “I know. Just... indulge me here, and I promise I’ll make it worth your while.” Reaching the desired section of the store, Megan scans the hundred or so books along the rows of wooden shelves standing six feet high. She scans books written by a slew of different authors and after quickly finding and acquiring her targets, she stands tall, taking a moment to enjoy her victory. “HA! Got them both!” Megan crowed triumphantly. She and Katie look at each other and can’t help but laugh. “Sorry... but now I can just sit back, relax, and read all weekend. And I have SO been looking forward to that!” Megan takes a deep breath, this time taking Katie by the arm and calmly heading back toward the front of the store. After paying for her booty, she and Katie head over to the coffee bar located to the right hand side of the bookstore. “OK, Katie. That takes care of the first of my two biggest guilty pleasures, now for the other—Coffee shakes on me!”

“Oooh! Coffee! Great idea! One of my guilty pleasures as well,” Katie announced, with a grin. “But, I can get my own, Megan. It’s not like I’m hurting for money or anything—”

“Nope! Uh uh,” Megan insisted, shaking her head. “you’re out with me, remember? It’s my treat.” Pulling out a credit card, she ordered her usual, a very simple but surprisingly, almost sinfully delicious strong Organic Sumatran Bold dark roast coffee blended with organic vanilla ice cream, then turned to her friend.

“I’ll have a triple shot iced caramel mocha frappe with a dash of mint,” Katie ordered, to Megan’s chagrin.

“Katie? Uh.., hello? Coffee shakes? I thought you...??”

“What? I said its one of my guilty pleasures after all,” she said with a shrug. “I don’t indulge in them nearly as much as Jessica does—and she just LOVES the Mocha mint coffee from Moxie Java! It’s why I asked for a dash of mint for mine... Jess’ influence rubbing off on me, no doubt.”

Taking their drinks, the ladies moved over to two empty chairs at the bar in front of the large floor to ceiling window facing the street. Sipping daintily, both women let out a small sigh of contentment. “Wow, it certainly is a beautiful day. Look at how blue that sky is, Megan,” Katie purred, looking out the window and up at the clear blue sky above them. It was truly a marvelous day to spend with a good friend. This would have been a great day to just go flying, she mused silently. To really just relax, float aimlessly, and enjoy myself. Enjoy the simple fun things my powers let me do. True, spending time with one of my dearest friends is welcome too, she added, placing a hand gently against Megan’s. Not to mention, a lot of fun.

“Mmm. Yeah, it certainly is,” Megan replied, squeezing Katie’s hand gently. “And, mmm, God, that sun feels so warm, you can feel the heat coming right through the glass. Perfect for curling up outside in a hammock with a good book!” Excitedly, she slides her hand back from Katie, moving her coffee shake aside, before taking her books out of the bag to check them out, causing Katie to giggle and roll her eyes.

“Yes I suppose so, Miss Tanner,” her blonde friend replied idly. “Still, when you called on a day like this and said you had ‘fun plans’, I was thinking something more poolside than bookstore.”

“Yeah, I know, Katie,” Megan replied with a small pout. “Honestly, I hadn’t meant to mislead you. But really... your Aunt Roni and Uncle Parker have been pushing my training like crazy. Not that I’m complaining!” she added quickly, causing Katie to giggle again. “And definitely don’t tell them that I was! But, well... with the two of them out of town for the next few days, and having the weekend off to myself... I couldn’t help but just indulge in something a little... non-strenuous, you know? A lot less physical?”

Katie merely nodded. “It’s fine. I wasn’t doing anything anyway. And believe me, I know what you mean. They trained Jimmy and I when we were both kids, you know? Besides, this is fun. We both needed a day like this. You know, just a peaceful, normal Saturday with no threatening bad guys. No world shaking catastrophes. And best of all, no crazy mind control ninja cults trying to turn me into one of their own.” She shuddered slightly, the memory of her and Veronica’s encounter still fresh in her memory. “But, well,” she added a little shyly, “I was thinking, maybe after a bit of reading and relaxing, you might be up for something a ‘little strenuous’?” She asked, licking her lips, causing Megan to blush heavily.

“Oh? OH! Um... uhh...” Megan sputtered, glancing down at the sensation beneath the table. Katie had slipped her foot out of its sandal and was gently rubbing her bare foot idly along Megan’s leg, softly caressing her calf. “W-well, when you put it THAT way... I suppose I could set aside some time for us to do something... together,” she said, clenching her legs together trapping the surprised blonde’s foot in place. With a shy smirk of her own, she suddenly slid forward, guiding Katie’s foot deeper between her legs and under her skirt, an open and obvious invitation. “After all the hard work your aunt and uncle have done to raise my endurance, it actually seems a shame to not put it to some good use.”

Katie nodded softly, draining the last of her iced coffee in a single slurp before sliding her foot back into its shoe. “Well, I happen to have a few ‘exercises’ I’ve been meaning to try out,” she murmured softly, grinning, “if you’d like to head back to my apartment?” Megan grinned and nodded, finishing her own drink, as they both stood up and headed for the exit. Outside, Katie and Megan looked at each other, turned their faces to the warm sun, took a deep breath and smiled as they left to make the most of this all too rare and peaceful day off.

* * *

“How am I supposed to decide?” Sabrina Cross asked aloud to no one in particular as she stared at the list of names from the file in front of her. “Any of these women would make very satisfying slaves. My God, this city’s super heroines are all so damn hot and sexy! I mean, seriously, is there a rule? Only beautiful, sexy women can have super powers?” she asked rhetorically. “Still, I suppose I should be careful and not get too greedy about how many I enslave. I’m good, but I’m not truly invincible... at least not yet! And yes, I understand that I haven’t truly mastered my powers yet, certainly not this soon.” She frowned, considering. She thinks about Eva telling her how much time, patience, focus, AND the HOURS of practice it will take to learn everything about her incredible powers, what she can do as well as learning what her limits are. “Hmm, maybe I should limit myself to seven? A different one for each day of the week?” She chuckled at the idea. “But that means that I will have to be more selective about which ones I make my slaves. After all, I don’t need ALL of River City’s sexy super heroines crawling at my feet, no matter how very tempting that might be!”

This particular Saturday morning finds Sabrina Cross relaxed and VERY happy as she continues to enjoy her unbelievable new life. A life made so much better by the incredible super powers she just recently acquired. Powers that have already handed her three incredibly beautiful and sexy slaves. The first, her own mother, Morgan Cross was in the kitchen cleaning up after making her Mistress’s favorite breakfast. Melissa Browning, Eva’s secretary and girlfriend, now also Sabrina’s slave, is helping her while also listening closely for their Mistress’s slightest command, eager for even the smallest chance to serve Her. And as for her third slave...

“So, let’s review what you’ve told me, doctor. First, we have Lacie Ann Frasier better known as Omega Girl. And her daughter Katie Ann Frasier is Luminaire, the Light of Justice?” Sabrina shook her head in near disbelief. “I can’t believe that two of River City’s most powerful super heroines are actually mother and daughter! Damn! I am REALLY going to have some sweet, fun sex with those two!!” Glancing back at the screen, she kept reading. “Let’s see now... who else? Aahh yes, the lovely Techna. I’ve seen news footage of her a few times. So, her real name is Megan Tanner. OK. She’s seriously hot. And—Oh! Who is this? Bethany... Van Hoffe?” she asked, rereading the file. “As in the Braxton Industries’ Van Hoffe’s? I see. And she is Red Rocket?” She smiled wickedly, staring at the attached picture. “Oh yes. Very pretty. There is clearly more than a passing resemblance to Katie Frasier as well. They could easily pass for sisters. That’s quite a coincidence, isn’t it? I will definitely enjoy seeing just how similar they look once they’re both my obedient slaves and I have them naked and standing before me. Yes indeed, that could certainly be another very interesting and enjoyable threesome for me.”

Sabrina feels like a rich kid in a candy store as she sits on her living room couch and scrolls thru the database of heroes and heroines that her third slave, Dr. Evangaline Snow, has carefully and patiently built over the years. “So, my sweet slave, who else do you have for me?” she asked, grinning at the lovely blonde haired doctor. The same lovely blonde who turned out to actually be one of those sexy heroines Sabrina was currently ‘shopping’ thru. Specifically, she is the incredibly powerful telepathic heroine known as Whitewash, a fact that Sabrina had only discovered after using her own powers to reach into Melissa’s mind and enslave her fully after walking into Eva’s outer office and reception area and meeting the beautiful, sexy and surprisingly friendly woman. After becoming Sabrina’s slave, Melissa had been very helpful and... informative.

After discovering Eva Snow’s secret and combining that revelation with the intensely satisfying orgasm that Eva had given her in her office yesterday afternoon, Sabrina simply HAD to enslave Eva along with Melissa before bringing them both home with her last night!

Now THAT was truly one Grrreeeaaattt! night of sex!! The same Dr. Evangeline Snow who was currently on her knees, sitting at her Mistress’s feet, wearing even less than their Mistress normally prefers. She was clad only in a pair of dark purple, lace panties and a dark purple leather collar fit snugly around her neck. Unlike the other slaves, Eva is sans bra, her large heavy busom left bare and exposed for her Mistress’ amusement and delight. Not that she minded in the slightest. Eva, herself, now Sabrina’s absolute slave, exists only to serve and obey her Mistress in ANY way she desires! She is only too happy to tell her new owner everything she knows about all of the city’s supers!

“Yes, of course, my Mistress,” Eva said eagerly as Sabrina clicked on the next file. “This is Veronica Albinn. Her maiden name was Mitchell. She’s the heroine Shinobi. Like me, she is also a telepath, though her powers are much less potent. And unlike me, she’s also a master ninja and martial artist as well. Her main weapon is her katana, but she’s highly skilled in just about any weapon you can think of. She can also focus and concentrate her telepathic power into her fist as a kind of ‘psychic knife’ that she can use against her opponent. All around, she is very highly skilled. She is also—”

“Quiet, slave,” Sabrina cut her off. Leaning forward to get a better view of Eva’s laptop, Sabrina glanced thru Veronica’s file for herself. “Oooohhh!! She is very beautiful as well! I love that you included photos in each person’s file, slave. Very useful.” She licked her lips. “I just love her sexy, Asian look. I think she makes the ‘short list’, don’t you, my pet?”

Eva happily nodded at her Mistress. Eva is thrilled just for the privilege of being in the presence of her sublime Goddess. Very happily sitting at Sabrina’s feet. So eager to serve her new owner. So desperate to please her powerful Mistress.

“So, let’s see here... married? And to a man, hmm? And they have a daughter too... But wait,” scrolling back up. “You listed her as a lesbian. Was that a typo? Or is Shinobi a very ‘complicated’ kind of woman?” She chuckled softly to herself. “Not that it matters. Whatever her orientation, I’m sure I can bring her over to our side.”

Eva nods, but frowns slightly as a thought occurs to her. “Um, Mistress, I—”

“Okay, back to work,” Sabrina orders. “We can work out the details about her later. Sit up, slave. Show me who you have next.”

Eva sits back up, resuming her proper subservient position, her earlier concern brushed aside. Eva turns back to her laptop, pulling up the next file. “Yes, Mistress. Up next we have Ultra Girl. Her real name is Karen Summers. Her powers include...”

Sabrina sits there watching the now utterly enslaved and absolutely obedient former super heroine almost fully nude and on her knees as she happily continues to betray every super hero and heroine she knows in River City, telling her owner ALL of their strengths and weaknesses. Eva tells her Mistress... all of their secrets!! She knows with absolute certainty that the only thoughts in Eva’s mind are now her desperate need to serve, obey, and satisfy her owner and Mistress! That single fact, more than anything else, gets Sabrina hot, causing her juices to flow freely. God, It was all so perfect now! She’d spent most of her formative teen years as a shy, introverted, and frustrated lesbian, pretty enough, but not a stand out beauty, certainly not enough to attract anyone willing and able to overcome her social awkwardness. Of course, being fourteen to sixteen when you have the “college experience” didn’t help either! She’d always longed to surround herself with beautiful women, to have them lusting after her, eager and willing to sate all of her needs.

Back then it had seemed little more than a fantasy, a dream that she would never get to experience. Hell, even she couldn’t believe what a difference the last two years had made. Over those last two years, she had really ‘bloomed’! She was much more beautiful and confident now. While not as tall as her mom, she does stand five feet, six inches tall, growing three inches in that two years. When her complexion cleared up, it emphasized both her now flawless skin and her bright green eyes. The few freckles she had had as a kid had vanished completely and her breasts had filled out very nicely. 36D, indeed. Looking at herself in the bathroom mirror one night after a shower had led to the decision to grow her deep, copper red hair out much longer. That much longer hair now led your eyes right to her fantastic ass! So, combining her physical beauty with her incredible new powers, she more than had the ability to make that dream a reality.

Coming back to the here and now, Sabrina smiled even wider thinking about how rich some of her prospective slaves are! Between Eva and Megan Tanner alone, she would be set for life, but even these two women‘s fortunes were NOTHING in comparison to that of the two Frasier women. My God! she thought giddily, I swear, the first thing I am going to do when I make them my slaves is make them take me sshhooppiinngg!!!! I just can’t believe it! First, I find out that not only are they two of this city’s most powerful super heroines, not only are they both incredibly beautiful women with stunning bodies, but, oh by the way, they have more money than I could spend in a lifetime of trying!?! She groaned softly in near orgasmic bliss. Oh God, I can’t wait until I have them both completely under my control, collared and on their hands and knees kissing my feet and begging to serve me! I swear... I am going to stand right here in the center of this living room, holding both of them by the hair, mother in one hand and daughter in the other and make them eat me out until I cum hard enough to drench them both in my juices, OOOHH... GOOODD... I... I... Mmmm!!!

Sabrina had to stop her fantasizing when she realized that she was getting so excited that she’d already slid a hand between her legs. Taking a deep, steadying breath, she grabbed hold of the cushion she was sitting on with her free hand as she continued to rub her fingers hard against the thin fabric of her cotton shorts, feeling just how wet both her shorts and panties were! She forced her hand away from her now aching pussy, trying to control herself. Then, suddenly, she laughed ruefully, remembering that SHE is Mistress of the house. She didn’t NEED to restrain herself or hold back ever again! She could indulge herself in any way she desired. Oh God, I don’t know why I have these powers, but I am going to fucking enjoy using them to get whatever I want! I can have... ANYONE... I want!!

“Mmm, yes, yes,” she says, finally interrupting Eva’s dialogue, taking her by the chin, getting her attention once again. “And isn’t that perfect, Eva? After all, you were one of River City’s strongest super heroines. One of the city’s most powerful telepaths, no less. Now look at you, you’re just my eager, loving, little pet, aren’t you? So totally broken, owned and obedient!”

“Yes, my Mistress!!” Eva agreed, fanatically. “I am your eager, loving, little pet! I obey without thought! I exist only to serve you, Mistress! I am your slave!!”

Sabrina looked into her slave’s loving eyes and decided she needed to satisfy her itch. She stood up, and pulled her now drenched shorts and panties off. She then slid to the edge of the couch and leaned back, spreading her legs.

Eva, of course, knows exactly what to do. Without a word from her Mistress, she lovingly crawled into position. Eva experiences a happiness she had simply never known before becoming her Mistress’s slave, a simple, undeniable joy at finally serving her life’s one, true purpose. “Thank you, Mistress, for allowing this undeserving slave to satisfy you!” With those few words showing the true depth and totality of her enslavement, the former heroine-turned-slave shoved her face deep into her young Mistress’s pussy, desperate to bring her nothing less than total satisfaction and the truest pleasure. This time the slave IS allowed to slide her fingers between her own legs. Arching her back as her slave delivers that very pleasure, Sabrina puts aside her plans for the future to simply enjoy the pleasure of the moment.

* * *

“...uh huh... yeah, I know mom...” Katie Frasier replied, listening on her cell phone, nodding. “Sorry, but I haven’t heard from Jimmy for a while now. I know he was planning to do something up in Utah about taking some kind of placement exam for college classes or something, but that was a few days ago. Not sure what all would be involved in that. I mean, he already has a degree in computer programming, after all.” She nodded, listening again. “Who, me?” She chuckled softly, glancing over at Megan. “I’m doing just fine, mom. Really! Jess is working a shift at the diner, so I’m spending the day hanging out with Megan.” She nodded, then giggled again. “Okay, okay. Well, I’ll give you a call if I hear from Jimmy, one way or another... but last thing I felt from him was that he was really just busy and focused. I’m sure its fine.” She nodded again. “Okay. Talk to you later, mom. Love you, bye!”

“Your mom checking up on you?” Megan asked, glancing up at her sidelong from the bed as Katie walked back to join her.

“Yeah, though mostly checking up on my brother,” she said with a shrug. “I admit, Jimmy has gotten over his ‘surly, sullen, grumpy phase’ for the most part, but he’s still not the best at communicating.” She sighed softly. “It doesn’t help matters that the public is still a bit on the fence about him, even though he proved in court that Brainstorm had framed him for killing that family.”

Megan nodded softly, sighing as she pressed herself against Katie. The sweet blonde was always so warm, especially like this, lying naked, skin to skin. Mmmm... she’s almost like a walking talking space heater, Megan mused silently, smiling. Jess must totally LOVE sleeping next to her during the winter. “Still, I think you’re right,” she said aloud, taking Katie’s hand, kissing it gently. “I’m sure he’s just fine. He’s a pretty tough guy, after all. Tough and smart. Heck, I bet he could even survive a nuke going off...”

Suddenly, Katie reached over and looked into Megan’s eyes, an unusually strong, determined expression on her face! She placed two fingers against Megan’s lips as she kissed her cheek. Filled with a sudden and very rare feeling of strength and... dominance, the normally very submissive Katie took Megan by the chin as she slid her other arm under Megan’s neck and propped herself up. Turning Megan’s head slightly so that they were eye to eye, Katie leaned in and kissed her dearest friend hungrily! Surprised by the unexpected strength and confidence in Katie’s embrace, Megan simply relaxes into the moment, giving herself to her best friend.

After the long and deeply felt kiss, Katie looked into Megan’s eyes, her clear blue eyes flashing purple for just an instant, then lifting herself up fully, threw her leg over Megan’s body and straddled her face. Taking Megan by the head and looking down at her, “Quiet, slave! I... Am... Mistress... Here!! And I have a much more satisfying use for that tongue of yours.”

With Katie’s sweet, dripping pussy now filling her vision, the strong scent of her arousal filling her nostrils, Megan can only agree as she quickly finds herself freshly aroused and excited. “Yes..., Mistress!” As she takes hold of Katie’s hips, Megan can feel it as her entire, naked body surges with her own need. Almost dizzy with delight and knowing that she is truly safe here in this moment, Megan smiles lustfully as her eyes “walk” up the front of Katie’s beautiful, sexy and very well—endowed body until their eyes meet and a thousand words aren’t said, and she breathes..., deeply! Megan totally surrenders herself to her dearest friend. Relishing this all too rare chance to truly surrender herself to another, with her own pussy clenched tight, Megan needs to satisfy this strangely dominant Katie as never before. She puts all of her effort into pleasing her “mistress” as she runs her tongue along Katie’s folds, licking and kissing as she slowly makes her way to her clit.

Once there, Megan tongues Katie’s clit gently, caressing and sucking her tender treasure, intent on truly satisfying her. Caught off guard by the sensations from the ‘slave’ between her legs, Katie throws her head back as she slides her right hand up her body and cups her left breast, massaging it roughly, before deliberately pinching her nipple hard between her thumb and finger, barely stifling the scream of pain welling up inside her, as she simultaneously tightens her grip on Megan’s hair with her left hand, causing her to feel the same pain Katie is feeling. Katie knows the pain will only magnify the pleasure both of them are about to experience.

Megan, getting exactly the response she wanted, smiles to herself as she takes a moment to feel the pain, knowing without asking why Katie is doing it, before she takes Katie’s clit between her lips, sucking on it for all she’s worth.

“OOoohhh Yyeesss, Ooh God!! Thaa... thaaat’ss... uuugghhhnn... OOoohhh Mmmeeg... ggaaann, Oh God, DOON”T SSSTTOOOP!!! Ooh Gooodd... eeessss!! Ffuuucccckkk MMmeeeeee!!! Cccaaaann’tt... I’m...!!” Katie simply stops. She... collapses. Following right on the heels of Katie’s orgasm, Megan experiences her own powerful orgasm, feeling it down to her very core. Feeling almost as one being, the girls simply lay there, two naked, sweat-soaked bodies pressed against each other and completely spent. Utterly drained by their shared and VERY satisfying orgasms!

After a few quiet minutes spent simply breathing, they look at each other and smile, laughing together as only the truest and dearest of friends can. “Damn, Megan!! That... that was... sssoooo ffuucking ssswweeett!!”

Just then, a loud ringtone sounded, causing both girls to jump, then glance around, before Katie snatched up her cell phone from the end table. “It’s mine,” she said, glancing at the caller ID. “Huh? Aunt Eva... that’s a bit of a surprise,” she said, shrugging as she answered. “Hey, Auntie! How’s it going?” She listened, nodding. “Oh, not much. I’m hanging out with Megan Tanner. We just got finished, er... ‘exercising’,” she said with a smirk, causing Megan to laugh aloud. “Why? What’s up?” She frowned slightly. “You need my help with something? Wait... you mean ‘help’ help? As in... oh? Uh, okay, so its not ‘super hero’ related, then? Cool. I’ll be over in a bit.”

Coming thru Katie’s phone so loud and clear that Megan can hear her, Eva hurriedly stops Katie before she can hang up. “Wait, Katie! I’m not at my place!”

“Oh! W-Where are you?”

“I’m at a... a friend’s house. She is helping me also. I’ll text you the directions, OK?”

“Oh, OK, Eva. Be there soon.” Katie hangs up. A few seconds later she gets the text from Eva. “Ooh, Century Hills? Nice neighborhood!”

“What’s up?” Megan asked, curious.

“It seems Aunt Eva’s working on a special project, and she wondered if I could help her out for a bit.”

“Special project? Mmmm... sounds mysterious,” Megan replied, smirking. “What kind of project?”

“She didn’t go into specifics,” Katie replied with a shrug, “just something to do with a study she’s doing on Supers here in River City. Knowing her, its probably another one of her invasive questionnaires or something.” She brightened. “Hey, you should totally come with me!”

Megan shrugged. “Sure, why not? Sounds like that could be fun!” She grinned. “After all, reading questionnaires is still reading after all.”

* * *

Lacie Ann Frasier scowled at the leader of the armed assailants, who glared back at her, keeping his automatic weapon trained on her as his seven compatriots held onto their hostages. “For the last time, Hector,” Omega Girl shouted, “you and your men need to throw down your weapons, and let the hostages go, now!”

The masked leader laughed derisively. “What? Just give up and let you haul us all away to prison? Nah, I don’t think so!” He cocked his weapon. “You might be a tough ass, bulletproof bitch, but even you can’t be everywhere at once! Now... here’s how things are gonna go down. You and the cops back off, and allow me and my boys to leave with the money unmolested... and we’ll release the hostages unharmed.” His eyes narrowed. “But keep screwing with us, and we won’t hesitate to kill ‘em all!”

“I see,” Lacie replied, considering. “And the rest of you? You share your leader’s view on the situation?”

The other thugs glanced at one another nervously, which Omega Girl took note of. The villains were all quite aware of who she was and what she was capable of. And you just didn’t fuck with a woman capable of not only bench pressing a tank, but also capable of then ripping said tank apart with her bare hands. And even though they were in control for the moment, they were all acutely aware that the only reason she hadn’t beaten them all to a pulp was the fact that they had a bunch of innocent hostages in their hands. “They’re with me,” the leader, Hector, taunted, gesturing with his gun again “So, Omega Girl... what’s it gonna be? You gonna back off and let us go? Or are you gonna force us to off these fine upstanding peop—” A brief flash, and a blast of wind, caused Hector to blink. “Wha... what the... what just... happened?” he asked, confused, staring at his hands. His empty... hands, his gun having vanished into thin air. Glancing behind him, he saw that the other thugs were likewise unarmed. Turning back around, he saw Omega Girl standing before him, arms crossed, a small stack of broken guns at her feet. His eyes widened. “Ohh... shit...” he muttered, raising his hands.

“Yeah, I thought as much,” Lacie replied, stepping away as the police moved in to arrest the criminals. Taking flight, lifting off into the sky, she took a moment to relax, and let herself unwind a bit. She was concerned about her family, her husband and her children. Eugene was away, out of the city, trying to track down his brother, Duncan, and dealing with the loose ends of the dissolutionof his company ordered by the government, as he had been for weeks now. She’s checked up on him, now and again, spoken to him, and made sure he was okay. But she couldn’t help but worry about him. The same with her son, Jimmy. He was a grown man now, more than capable of taking care of himself. Yet he’d been through a terrible trauma, a situation beyond his control. True, he’d come through it well enough, and was moving on with his life... but she couldn’t help but feel the need to worry about him, to want to comfort him.

Hmmm. Ever the doting mother, I suppose, she mused silently. Or the ineffectual one, I should say. All the people in the world, in this city, all the lives I’ve saved... and yet when the people I care about the most are in danger, it always turns out that I’m helpless to save them. All that time searching for Sarah, trying to help find her for her daughters... only for them to find and rescue her long before I could even inform them of where she’d been taken. And in that time, Gene lost his company... and Jimmy was framed for murder. She sighed again. All of which I could have done something about, had I actually been there to help... Frowning again, she turned, floating a bit towards uptown, admiring the skyline and the setting sun.

Out of curiosity, she decided to use her Sight and check on Katie, to see how she was doing. I know, I just spoke to her a few hours ago, she reasoned, as she tapped into her Goddess powers, but the way things have been lately, its always better to be safe than sorry. And, well, if she happens to be doing something... intimate, well, I can always turn my gaze on the rest of the city instead.. Focusing, reaching out, she quickly found Katie, along with Megan, but neither of them were where she’d expected to find them. And, as she watched, stunned, their actions were far from anything she would’ve expected as well! Her daughter, Katie, was kneeling primly on the floor, totally nude, her eyes wet and shining, a vacant and empty expression on her face. Next to her was young Megan Tanner, also on her knees and just as nude and wearing just as blank and vacant an expression. A few feet away stood Eva Snow, along with her girlfriend Melissa and a woman she didn’t recognize. All three women were clad in trashy, dark purple lace lingerie, each with a dark purple, leather collar around her neck, and for a moment, she thought she’d peeped in on some kinky but harmless erotic play. But then a sixth woman stepped forward, a redheaded girl younger than Katie, and all the women immediately fell to their knees before her, their heads bowed in supplication. What... the... fuck!??!

* * *

“Well, slave?” The redhead asked Eva, running a hand possessively along her face as she walked past her. “Did it work? Are they both fully under your control?”

“Yes, my Mistress,” Eva replied with an eager grin. “As I’d hoped, Katie and Megan did not resist when I entered their minds and entranced them. And since she knows and truly trusts me, her good luck aura did nothing to prevent her enslavement. Katie and Megan’s minds are now completely open and ready to belong to you, just as the rest of us do, Mistress!”

Sabrina laughed aloud, nodding. “I see! You’ve done very well, slave! After what you told me about Luminaire’s powers, I was a bit concerned. I was pretty sure I had nothing to fear against her enhanced strength, or her light energy, but her strange, uncanny luck that you told me about?” She shook her head. “You can plan for everything, except random chance. Your idea to bypass that defense mechanism, frankly.., genius! Very well done, slave!”

Eva shuddered visibly, eyes nearly rolling back into her head as she came, hard! “OOooohhhh Goooddeessss... aaann... aanything for yoouuu... Mmiiisss... treesss!!” she moaned, panting, collapsing to the floor, lying flat on her stomach, one hand between her legs, the other clenched into a tight fist as she recovered from the sudden orgasm.

Sabrina could only laugh. Her pet psychic was so utterly enslaved, so deeply devoted and desperate to please her that the slightest praise set her off like a rocket. Melissa and Morgan glanced over at their slave sister enviously, wishing that they had had the chance to please their Mistress in her place...“Yes, yes, slave,” Sabrina replied, moving to stand over Megan and Katie. “And you are sure they will accept me as their unquestioned owner and Mistress now?”

“Y-yes... M-mistress...” Eva panted softly, finally able to lift herself back up to her knees again as she kept one hand between her legs to rub her tender pussy. “They... they’re all yours. Use your power to enslave them, and they will come out of their trance, ready and willing to serve you. As everyone in this city should,” she added with a small smile...

* * *

Omega Girl growled, seeing red for a moment. “What the..? You.. you little... bitch!!” she hissed, powering up fully. “I don’t know who you are or how in the Hell you managed to enslave Eva Snow, but forcing her to enslave my daughter AND Megan..., planning to take over the entire city?!!? Oh NO! Not on my watch,” she growled, as she flew off, streaking across the sky, heading directly towards the location she’d Seen in her mind.

* * *

Sabrina takes a long moment to truly enjoy having all five of these beautiful, sexy women completely under her control, their enslavement to her absolute! “Hmm, two more hot, new slaves for me to play with! Tell me, Eva, my sweet pet, which one shall we play with first, hmm?” Sabrina turned her head to speak to the woman who is, at least currently, her favorite slave. She grinned as she surprised even herself by waiting patiently for a response. Not that the blonde psychic was in much of a state to answer her at the moment. Eva is clearly enjoying her reward for delivering two such stunning women and powerful new super heroine sex slaves to her Mistress in one swoop.

Sabrina waits and watches almost captivated as Eva’s entire body seems to dance in an orgasmic bliss. A bliss provided by Sabrina’s own mother and first slave Morgan, who at the moment, except for her collar, is as naked as the two newest slaves, with her head buried between Eva’s thighs, pleasuring her at their Mistress’ command. Sabrina can’t help but be amused as she watches Eva. Her back arched until only the top of her head touches the back of her mom’s chair and a half, the irony in the fact that Eva is now sitting in that chair while Morgan is on her knees at Eva’s feet eating her out is not lost on Sabrina. Both of Eva’s legs were draped over her mom’s back while she held onto her head with both hands, a fistfull of hair in each. The loud and passionate moans escaping Eva’s lips, a true testament to Morgan’s talented tongue, despite being perfectly straight before her ‘conversion’ only a few weeks ago.

“Umm, Eva?” Sabrina prompted her after several minutes. “Eva...? Eva, my pet?” Her amused smile faded slightly. “Slave, answer me!” All to no avail, so lost in the double sensations of both the incredible satisfaction at having pleased and served her Mistress so well, and the intense physical pleasure being given to her by her sister slave, the sheer force of her orgasm leaves her so wrung out she is practically catatonic for several seconds before she’s able to come back to herself.

Breathing hard as she gasps for air, Eva opens her eyes and leans down to kiss her sister slave deeply, tasting her own juices as she does. “Mmmm... delicious! Thank you..., sister. Goddess bless, that was... wwoooonderful!!” she replied weary but sated.

Morgan looks up at her sister slave, Eva’s juices making her face shine. “I’m glad you enjoyed it sister. I enjoyed myself as well. Your pussy tastes so sweet on my tongue. But, ah, um... I think, perhaps, Mistress needs our attention...” she added sheepishly.

Eva blinked, suddenly alert again, finding their shared owner staring at them, looking equal parts amused and exasperated. “Enjoy yourself, my pet?” Eva looks over to her Mistress, and sees the smirk on her face. That image alone enough to make her sore pussy clench and surge with delight. “My mom is a very talented, little pussy eater, isn’t she? Its amazing what a bit of motivation and a lot of practice can do, wouldn’t you agree?”

“Yes, Mistress!” Eva agreed, blushing deeply. “I only hope you allow me the chance to return the... OH! ...sorry... please forgive me Mistress. How may I serve you?”

Sabrina simply laughs as she reaches down between her own legs and taps Melissa on her shoulder, pointing toward Eva, pulling her panties and shorts back up after the devoted worship of her loving slave. Melissa immediately crawls over and sits at Eva’s feet next to Morgan. “I was asking you what you think I should do with my new slaves first?” she repeated, still smirking. “Besides the obvious, that is.”

Eva looks from her Mistress to the two young women on their knees before her, Megan, a dear and true friend, and Katie, the girl who is like the daughter she never had, then back to her Mistress. “Whatever Mistress desires,” she answers without hesitation. “I am certain that they are both as eager to serve you as we all are, Mistress!”

Both Katie and Megan nodded eagerly, eyes shining with utter devotion to their new owner. Sabrina glanced down at the two naked super heroines kneeling before her. Powerful heroines that she captured and enslaved so easily, it was almost disappointing. She looks at Megan Tanner, an unexpected, but very welcome surprise. The photographs included in her file did NOT do her justice! Her silver bodysuit made her chest look much flatter than her actual bust size, a definite Double D. And the rest of her body... she was a perfect balance of soft and gentle curves and hard, toned muscle, more muscular by far than Eva or Katie, but no less feminine. She reached out, placing her hand under Megan’s chin, pulling her up so that they were eye to eye. “Hello, Megan, my sweet, new slave. You are definitely a very pretty girl. You obviously had no idea, but while I had every intention of making you my slave, I hadn’t planned on enslaving you just yet.” She chuckled as the dark haired girl swooned, melting into her touch like a kitten looking for affection. “I was actually after your pretty little friend, Katie Frasier. Although, you are a very welcome, if unexpected bonus.” Sabrina kisses Megan before she releases her chin. Megan instantly threw herself at Sabrina’s feet. “Hmm... Why don’t you crawl over and sit by Eva’s chair for now, my slave. I think I will enjoy you later.”

“Yes, Mistress. I exist only to serve and obey! I’m your slave!” After happily kissing Sabrina’s toes, Megan quickly crawls toward Eva, thinking nothing strange about being this beautiful, unknown teenage girl’s naked sex slave as she crawls over to sit at Eva’s feet. Had she been asked before her conversion, Sabrina might have been surprised to find that Megan wouldn’t have objected to becoming her sex slave. A natural submissive, she had actually been looking for something similar after she and Jimmy had parted ways amicably as friends. Not that Megan Tanner, meta human super heroine, would have just thrown herself at the feet of a total stranger, but, had they met first, Sabrina would almost certainly have been surprised at how quickly Megan would have offered herself as obedient slave to the naturally dominant Miss Sabrina Cross. Of course, now that she had been enslaved, Megan couldn’t care less that it had been against her will.

She smiled at Eva as she took her proper place with Mistress’s other slaves. Eva is her sister slave, she loves her, and as their Mistress’s favorite slave, Megan’s place is at Eva’s feet. They exchanged a brief glance as Megan took her place between Morgan and Melissa, all four of them now facing their Mistress. Sabrina had taken the time to watch her hot new slave crawl the short distance over to Eva, enjoying the sight of her toned and tight little ass sway as she moved. Sabrina’s smile widened, her thoughts wandering as she anticipated having her way with the lovely brunette later. Hmm, very nice, indeed. I look forward to tasting you my pet, she thought, licking her lips before turning her attention back to her other new slave. Ah, but first, I want to break in this ripe, luscious little beauty... she thought as she beckoned Katie over to her.