The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality You Know

by Second Chair and J. Darksong

Chapter 8

Cold Attraction

“Hmmm,” Eugene Frasier mused aloud, causing his companion, Parker Albinn to glance over at him. “This... could be a problem,” he said, rubbing his bearded chin idly. Curious, Parker glanced over at Gene’s computer screen, blinking at the scrolling text and numbers, diagrams and charts.

“Well, considering that this teenage, mind-controlling... menace has my wife, your wife, AND daughter, and several more of this city’s most powerful Supers completely brainwashed and at her beck and call, I think calling this a ‘problem’ is just a bit shy of an understatement. Care to elaborate, oh cantankerous one?”

Gene twisted his lips into a smirk. “I take offense at that, lad. Of the two of us, yer definitely the cantankerous one.” He gestured to the screen. “But aye... I’ve been reviewing the data collected by Veronica before she was ensla... ahem... ‘converted’,” he stated, diplomatically ignoring Parker’s scowl. “The transmitter I outfitted her with was running a full spectrum analysis of both her and the others throughout the entire encounter, and that, combined with the hair samples you brought back, paint a verra dark picture.”

Parker’s scowl deepened. “Well, don’t beat around the bush, then... explain exactly what we’re up against.”

“Indeed,” a female voice added, causing Parker to turn. “I’d like to know that as well.”

“R-Robotica?!?” Parker said in surprise. “Where did you come from?”

“I’ve been in the lab down the hall,” she said with a shrug. “I and the others have been here the entire time, waiting on standby.”

“Others? Standby? Uhh..., Gene, something you want to share?”

“Aye,” Gene replied ruefully. “As I stated before, the idea was to coax Miss Cross into attacking us in force, right after our assault on her. I thought for certain that having Red Rocket attack her mother would lead her into acting emotionally and recklessly... but apparently, the lass has much more restraint than I gave her credit for. Especially considering her age.”

“Wait... so you WANTED her to send Lacie and the others here after us?” Parker realized.

Gene nodded. “Ye may not have noticed it yerself, but the entire lab’s defensive systems have been active since we got back. Had Lacie teleported in with any of the others in tow, my power negation field would have disabled their powers.” He smirked. “Without their abilities, facing them here would have put us all on even ground. And between Robotica and my armor, the advantage would have been ours, even with their superior numbers.”

“Huh. Okay... I have to give you credit, old man,” Parker admitted grudgingly. “That was a pretty ingenious plan. Or, well, it would have been, if they’d fallen for it. We could have ended this whole mess in one fell swoop.” He sighed. “So I guess it’s Plan B, then? Assuming you have a Plan B in place?”

Robotica chuckled. “Knowing Mr. Frasier as well as I do, he has a Plan B, C, D, and E already in mind.” Gene merely chuckled, rolling his eyes.

“Ignoring the fact that I do, in fact, have a few backup plans in place,” he continued, “the issue of the moment is the results of my data scan. My scans were able to accurately pinpoint and detail out Miss Cross’ powers, categorize them, and even offer up methods to counter them.” He shook his head. “The problem is that counters for her... nearly unique power set are damn few and far between. For starters, her strength level is class S—the same as Lacie!”

Parker blinked, going pale. “Wait... back up!! Are you saying that she’s... that... that teenage girl... is as strong as Omega Girl?!!?”

“Aye,” Gene replied darkly. “At least at her base level. Lacie’s strength is technically unlimited,” he said, scrolling down the data lines, “though she has mental blocks within her mind to prevent her from unleashing her... full power.” He smirked at the younger man. “Yer a comic book fan, aye? Yer familiar with the term ‘World Breaker Hulk’? Testing her strength over the years, I’ve confirmed that is a pretty accurate assessment for Lacie without her limiters in place. Sabrina is not quite to that level... but she’s easily Lacie’s match without her going beyond her limits.”

“Great,” Parker muttered hanging his head. “I’m suddenly very glad you talked me out of charging in headfirst at them when Roni was taken!”

“Well, laddie, it gets worse. Her mind-controlling powers? They’re not psychic. They’re psionic.” At Parker and Roberta’s blank looks he explained. “Basically, it’s a kind of energy manipulation... like blasting the person’s brain with a specialized signal, like a hypnotic carrier wave that overrides the target’s brainwaves. It’s no slow fall into a trance or simple brainwashing. It is literally a complete, total, and physical rewiring of the person’s mind!”

He sighed. “On the positive side, I’m... pretty sure I can reverse it... jam the signal and revert the targets back to their normal selves. On the negative side, she can use that brain jacking ability at will and instantly enslave her target’s mind almost instantly. And as far as I can tell, there’s no reliable defense against the sheer force of it.”

“What about me?” Robotica asked, concerned. “Can this carrier wave you mentioned disrupt my artificial brain?”

“Nae, lass. That’s our one saving grace. The signal only affects organic, biological, human brains. It’s the verra reason why I requested your aid.” He shook his head. “Unfortunately, you’re not completely in the clear, either. Megan Tanner is also her absolute slave... and her technopathic powers are your kryptonite. If she gets her hooks into you, you’ll fall under their sway just as easily as the rest of us to Ms. Cross’ power and control.”

“Um, just so you know, Gene,” Parker said drily, “you’re not exactly filling us with a lot of hope here. This is beginning to sound more and more like an episode of Mission Impossible by the second. Maybe you should skip ahead to more of the positives. There ARE more positives coming... right?!”

“Well, I did say I have a few backup plans,” he admitted, staring pointedly at the computer screen. “In essence, it’s a matter of countering anything she throws at us. We know who she has, who we’ll be facing, and how their powers work. Omega Girl, Whitewash, Luminaire, Techna, Ultra Girl, Shinobi, Ghost Girl, and Red Rocket. and of course, their Mistress, Sabrina Cross, aka Cinema. All of them are capable, very powerful, and competent fighters. Just facing Lacie and Eva by themselves would be extremely difficult. Luckily, my rather paranoid tendency to plan for what-if scenarios will come in handy right about now, as I have a detailed analysis of each heroine’s strengths and weaknesses, and the best way to counter them.”

“Including ours as well, I’d wager?” Parker asked arms crossed at his chest.

“Aye, both you and Ms. Bayport,” he confirmed. “And should the unthinkable ever happen, I even created a file with access codes to disable my armor, should I myself ever end up compromised, set to automatically send to you and Roberta in that event.” Parker glanced up at him sharply. “Aye. I’m not so arrogant to think myself invincible, lad. But, dinnae get any funny ideas,” he added. “The command codes are randomly generated and change every hour on the hour. I’m also not foolish enough to simply give someone the keys to disable my armor and leave me defenseless with nae a damn just cause.”

“And, I’m guessing the code is virtually unbreakable?” Robotica asked, more curious than concerned. “My own processing power is state of the art, after all. And if Techna were to somehow gain control of me—”

“Ach, well, the command code is twenty digits long,” Eugene replied nonchalantly. Parker and Roberta did a double-take.

“Twenty... digits?” Parker muttered. “Assuming standard permutation, that’s twenty, times nineteen, times eighteen, times seventeen—”

“That’s roughly two-point four three times ten to the eighteenth power,” Roberta answered with a grin. “That would absolutely take me several hours to crack, and considering it changes every hour... Yes, I’d say that’s pretty close to unbreakable unless you knew the code.” She chuckled. “Nice to see you put a lot of thought into this, Sir.”

“Yeah... if only he put as much thought into actually taking this crazy, young, psycho chick down,” Parker groused.

“Well, that’s where you two come in,” Eugene replied, tapping a few buttons, causing the computer to display the detailed list of Cinema’s slaves. “Having them attack here in the lab, with the power negation field, would have been the optimal plan, but if she hasn’t taken the bait by now, she’s no doubt too smart to fall for it. Which leaves fighting her out in the open. By my estimation, we need a few more people to be able to effectively assure we can handle all of her brainwashed troops just to “win” the chance to take Cinema herself on. I’ve already made some calls and have the appropriate people coming, but we’re still... one short. To truly pull this off, we will need at least one more person...”

“Okay, so?” Parker asked, frowning. “Why the hesitation? I’m sure having another hero in the mix wouldn’t be such a major inconvenience—”

“Aye, lad. There’s the rub,” Gene replied, rubbing the bridge of his nose. “The last remaining piece to the puzzle? She’s nae a heroine,” he said, bringing up her profile on the screen, shocking both of his companions. “Unfortunately, she’s the complete opposite. The one other person who’s help we’ll need... is a villainess.”

* * *

“Dammit!” Megan Tanner grunted, slamming a fist down hard on the worktable in front of her. Morgan and Lacie glanced over at the younger woman.

“What is it, dear?” Morgan asked, coming up beside the young heroine, kissing her gently on the cheek and then behind her ear, exactly where she knows Megan loves it, then she gently slid her dark purple bra strap aside, kissing and rubbing her bare shoulder and neck even as Megan pulled off her high tech goggles, tossing them aside in frustration. “Is something wrong?”

“You could... mmmm... sssaay that, s-sister.” Megan takes a moment to enjoy the unexpected but always welcome attention, especially from her Goddess’ mother. The one woman closer to her Goddess than she could ever dream of being! “I decided to... to send over a couple... of... mmmm... of stealth drones to the uuhh... Fr... Fraiser house, just to check up on him and ssseee... wh-what he’s up to... but they were both destroyed! ...Ooh God, sister, please, take me, I’m... yours!“

Whispering in her ear, Morgan continues to kiss her bare skin... “Mmmm sounds good.. to me. If our Goddess allows it, I think I will... play with you... later, my sweet sister.” Megan loses her entire train of thought, quickly picturing herself completely naked and on her knees with Morgan standing over her, holding her leash as Megan kneels before her, head bowed, awaiting her command, a loving slave existing only for Morgan’s pleasure!

“What? Hold on... Destroyed?” Eva asked, walking up as well. “What was destroyed?”

Coming back to reality, Megan nodded. “I had, uhh... hoped to be able to tap into the house’s security network remotely and spy on him through his own cameras,” she explained sullenly, “but no sooner did the drones enter the perimeter of the house, they encountered a powerful jamming signal. I tried to pull them back, but the instant they were detected, an unknown carrier wave signal caused them both to self-destruct!” She shook her head. “Obviously, the worm cluster I transmitted to his armor failed to shut down his systems after all. If anything, his security was on high alert...”

“On... high alert?” Lacie mused, eyes suddenly widening. “Oh, Shit!! I completely forgot! His damned power negation field!”

“What do you mean by a ‘power negation’ field?” Morgan asked, frowning.

“It’s just like it sounds. Gene created an energy field generator that is capable of suppressing any Super’s special powers and abilities. It’s the same technology that powers the collar that Red Rocket used on Katie earlier to turn off her powers.” She sighed. “I forgot that he’s been tinkering on a full-sized model for use in the prisons.”

“Power negation field, hmm?” Eva mused aloud. She sighed, nodding. “So, he was expecting us, then. I guess you were right when you suggested that we hold off instead of charging in blindly,” she said to Lacie who merely shrugged. “I owe you an apology, Lacie,” she said humbly, lowering her head. “I should have never questioned your loyalty to our Mistress—I knew it wasn’t possible—”

“Shhh,” Lacie cut her off, placing a fingertip lightly against her lips. “It’s okay, love. Really. I understand your concerns.” She managed a small smile. “If I suspected that anyone else was feeling conflicted about their service to Mistress, I would question them too.” She sighed. “The only thing that’s important is that we’re all safe and sound.”

Eva nodded as she looked into Lacie’s eyes, a very suggestive smile on her face. “Still, I would happily do... anything to apologize to you...“

The conversation was cut off as Morgan’s cell phone rang. She talked quietly for several seconds, listened, nodding, then spoke again briefly. “Yes, Mistress,” she said louder, turning to face the others. “We just came to the same conclusion here as well. Very well... we’ll all just sit tight and wait for you to rejoin us.” She paused, then shrugged. “No, Mistress, I haven’t heard back from the contractors yet today. I was actually about to call them when you called... of course.” She nodded again. “Yes, my Goddess. Thank you..., yes, I promise I’m doing much better. It was just a little dizziness and a headache, both of which cleared up after a bit of rest. Fortunately, I was more surprised and scared than actually hurt.” She listened, then laughed. “Oh, Mistress, you are too kind! You don’t need to bring back anything special for me, but I could NEVER turn down a gift from you, my Goddess, thank you. Yes, I love you too! See you soon, Mistress!”

Glancing over at the others, she informed them of the call. “I spoke to Mistress and explained about Eugene Frasier having his defenses up and ready, and she agreed that we made the right call in waiting. She and the others are done with their spa day, and the massage definitely helped ease her headache. They’re going to stop by the mall to pick up a few things, then are heading back here to the hotel.”

“Sounds good,” Eva replied. “And I’m especially glad that her head is feeling better.” She sighed inwardly at that. As the resident psychic and doctor of the group, it troubled her that there was still so much about their Goddess’s powers that they didn’t know or understand yet. The fact that she’d made it all the way to adulthood before they manifested was VERY unusual in and of itself. She’d actually done quite well in training herself to use her new powers in the two weeks before walking into Evangeline’s office and easily dominating and enslaving her AND Melissa, but they’d never really had the chance to finish exploring her abilities. They still had no idea what, if any, limits she had.

Hell, they had only started teaching her to fly when Karen had interfered, resulting in that big, public battle involving the police and the media. Worse, they didn’t even get to finish that lesson...

Yeah. Well, considering who and what we’re up against, I’m going to push for Mistress to finish her training as soon as she returns, Eva told herself with conviction. Lacie was right—this is all much too important to rush and make careless mistakes. There’s no telling what Eugene has up his sleeves, or what he’ll throw at us next. For now, the best thing to do is to be patient, and prepare Mistress as best we can for when he finally makes his move. I can only imagine what could happen if it somehow came down to only our Goddess and Eugene Frasier one on one to decide everything!

* * *

“Ooohh, Mistress! Look at those puppies! Aren’t they adorable?” Jessica ran over to the mall’s pet shop entrance. The left-hand window of the “Pet Castle’s” arched entryway was full of puppies so, of course, the right-hand side was full of kittens.

“Yes they are, but those aren’t the ‘puppies’ I’m taking home.” Sabrina walked up to her slave, sliding her arms around Jess’s waist, making her point as she blatantly moved her hands up and under her blouse and bra, cupping Jessica’s firm and ample breasts and using her fingers to pinch and rub her quickly hardening nipples, massaging her breasts as she leaned in and kissed her slave on the neck just above her collar, breathing in her ear. After a long moment, she then slowly and gently slid her long nails down Jessica’s stomach and out from under her blouse, continuing to kiss her neck as she slid her hands around and down until she was holding Jess’s ass firmly in her grip.

Jessica had to bite her hand to stifle the powerful moan that nearly exploded from her chest as she felt her pussy quiver from the contact. For an utterly enslaved Jessica, like all of the women under Sabrina’s complete control, even this single moment of individual attention from her divine Goddess was enough to give her an orgasm. Breathing hard, it took all she had not to go screaming over the edge standing right there in the mall! As Katie, Bethany, and Karen all walked up to join them, Jessica turned around, threw her arms around her Goddess’s neck, and kissed her freely and passionately, uncaring of whoever might be looking at them.

Pulling away, Sabrina tries to reign in her slave. “Easy, my pet. Save that for when we get home.”

Jessica took a daring step forward and faced her Mistress, a hungry smile on her own face, a husky whisper in her voice. “Yeesss, Miiissss... treesss. As... you... command, I... mmm... hhhmmm... Ohh... BEY!!”

Sabrina takes her slave by the chin and kisses her. “That’s cheating, my naughty, naughty little slave girl. You KNOW how much I love that husky little voice you make when you get excited.”

Smiling wickedly, Jessica looked over and smiled at her sister slaves, then turned back to her Goddess, “OH? Is Mistress saying her naughty, little slave girl needs to be... punished?”

Trying to look frustrated with her hands on her hips, Sabrina looks into Jessica’s eyes as all five of them burst into laughter. “Aaaahhhh!!! How can I possibly be the stern disciplinarian that evokes utter terror from her slaves when all of you actually enjoy my punishments?!“

If anything, the girls only laughed harder. “Sorry, my Goddess,” Jess teased back. “But it’s really kind of your own fault for being so damn sexy and amazing! As long as you’re not TRULY angry or upset with us, we’ll gladly endure ANYTHING you choose to do with us just to bask in your attention, my Mistress!” Sabrina rolled her eyes but chuckled as well.

Taking Jessica by the arm, Sabrina kissed her again as, together, they guide her little “mini—harem” toward the food court as Katie and Bethany lock arms and fall into step behind them. Karen happily bringing up the rear by herself.

“Well, girls. Decision time. What do we want to eat?”

“Chili cheese fries!”

“Burgers and fri—no, onion rings!”

“Chinese!”

“Tacos!”

“Hmm, right,” Sabrina said brightly. “Pizza it is.”

All four women look to their Goddess. “Pizza. Yaaa!!” Laughing, relaxed, and truly happy on this Saturday afternoon, considering recent events, the group heads for the Gemstonz Pizza counter. Even if they weren’t her absolute slaves, Katie, Jessica, Bethany, and Karen would all still agree that Gemstonz Pizza is definitely the BEST pizza in River City!! Talking to the cashier, Sabrina orders for all of them. “One extra-large, extra sauce Gemstonz’s ‘Diamond-Deluxe’ combo and five large cokes, please, my good sir.” The teenage boy at the counter looks at the five very hot women, all wearing short skirts, tight blouses, and all but one wearing... collars? around their necks, standing in front of him and just breathes deep as he tries desperately to burn the image of these five stunningly beautiful women into his memory. Tonight’s dream would DEFINITELY be a crowded one!

Somehow finding five open seats together in a busy mall, they sit down and divvy up their pizza and drinks, a big pile of plastic forks, knives, and napkins in the center of the table. As the utterly normal conversation delves into the important issues of the day such as clothes, nails, shoes, movies, and which actress just broke up with her rock star boyfriend, Sabrina notices a very attractive young woman standing at the TCBY yogurt counter. Her tight, hot pink, long sleeve tee shirt draws Sabrina’s eye, even as the tight black jeans show off the girl’s other.. assets when she turns around to fix a yogurt cup for a customer. Sabrina smiles when she notices the woman’s own eyes trailing after the female customer’s tight skirt as she walks away with her, ...ooh booo.., boy... friend. She smiles even wider as she watches the girl lean over, placing one elbow on the counter, her chin in her hand, while she slips the other hand down out of sight. Hmm, no mystery where that hand is headed, Sabrina thinks to herself, licking her own lips.

“...do you think, Mistress?... Mistress?”

Turning back to her slaves, Sabrina rejoins the conversation, “Hmm, what?”

Katie looks into her Goddess’s eyes, “Something wrong, Mistress?”

“No, my pet. I’m just fine. What did you say?”

Katie looks at her owner for a moment, then continues... “I asked you which of the female Avengers characters you liked most, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Agent Hill, or my personal favorite, that ever-so-sexy, redheaded hotty, miss Pepper Potts?“

Sabrina leans in and speaks softly so only her slaves can hear her, “Are you really asking me to choose, Katie? Seriously, my pet, you should know your Mistress better than that by now, my dear, sweet slave girl. Obviously, I would simply enslave all of them!”

Turning so that she is facing her owner, Katie bows at the waist, her head almost in Sabrina’s lap. “Of course you would, Goddess. You deserve to have them all kneeling before you! EVERYONE should know the wonder of being your slave, my Goddess!”

Sabrina smiles at this powerful, former super heroine’s utter devotion to her as she openly demonstrates the sheer depth of her enslavement. Suddenly becoming very aware of the people surrounding them and knowing that any one of them might notice and wonder why one woman is bowing to another in the food court of the River City Mega Mall causes Sabrina to flashback to the fight with Karen when she was exposed as a metahuman and, seemingly, the city’s newest villain. Knowing that her face has been all over the news for days and that she might be recognized, Sabrina takes only a moment to enjoy the unexpected rush of power before taking Katie’s chin, lifting her up so that she is sitting up straight again. Looking into Katie’s eyes and kissing her, Sabrina continues, “But, if I MUST choose only one? Scarlet Witch is the one for me. Didn’t you notice the way she kept showing off all of that delicious cleavage in almost every scene?”

Leaning in closer, Sabrina subtly slides her hand under the table and up along Katie’s inner thigh and under her skirt until she reaches her target, squeezing her slave in just the right spot to make her point. “After all, Katie, my devoted slave, a girl has to... eat, doesn’t she?“

“Y-ye... yeesss, my Goddess! Of... mmmm... c-course she dooeesss!” Katie just melts against her owner. The Goddess she loves and absolutely worships more than ANYTHING or ANYONE else in her life!! Bethany and Karen watch enviously, each wishing it was her being groped by their Goddess. Jessica moaned softly, remembering how incredible Mistress’s attention had felt earlier. It might sound a bit cliche’, but it was still true; every moment spent in their presence was sheer, unfettered joy! It was what made moments like this so special for her slaves. None of them were truly jealous of each other, in fact, all of Sabrina’s slaves loved each other dearly and were simply happy to be with their Goddess whenever and however she desired them.

A few moments later, with her slaves laughing and distracted as the conversation again changes topic, Sabrina notices when the yogurt girl slides under the counter and heads toward the bathroom in the far corner of the food court.

“If you ladies will excuse me, I will be back in a moment.” Sabrina stands up and heads toward the bathroom.

“Goddess? May I... join you? Please!” Bethany speaks up, seemingly for the first time.

Sabrina looks into Bethany’s eyes, finding herself very tempted...

“Not this time, my pet. I’ll be right back.” Sabrina heads for the bathroom, the predatory smile on her face going unnoticed by her slaves.

Heading back towards the yogurt shop, she turned, walking around to the small hallway leading to the bathrooms. Sabrina could barely hide her grin, knowing all too well what to expect. Such a naughty girl, getting off on the sight of all the other hot girls she’s serving at the counter. She chuckled softly, licking her lips. Seems like the perfect kind of girl to have serving ME... personally! Moving quietly to the women’s bathroom, she frowned slightly. All of the stalls were empty. “Huh? What the... where did she go??” she wondered aloud, heading back out into the hallway. The door at the end of the hall leads outside, but it was a fire door complete with alarm, so it was highly unlikely that she’d taken it.

Which means, by process of elimination, she mused, moving to the EMPLOYEES ONLY door. It was, of course, locked, but smirking, she exhibited a tiny fraction of super strength, forcing it open. Again, careful not to be seen by the other workers, she slipped carefully down the narrow hallway in the direction the girl with the blonde pixie cut must have gone. Reaching the end, she paused, momentarily confused, as the shop had no bathrooms or other outlets on this side until her enhanced hearing detected a soft familiar sound. Curious, she moved towards the source, a heavy metal door leading to the shop’s freezer. Huh. Weird... but it’s definitely coming from inside. Strange place to go to jill off, but I guess she can definitely be sure no one would think to look for her there.

Indeed, she found the cutie standing inside just past a stack of vanilla ice cream boxes, with her eyes closed tightly, one hand moving briskly inside the waistband of her tight, black jeans. At the sound of the door opening, she gasped, eyes opening, hand freezing in place. “Ah-aaaaahhh!!!” she squealed, stumbling back, hand still caught awkwardly inside her pussy, trying to simultaneously finish and pull away, looking innocent of her actions. “W-wait! It’s not... not what it looks like! I... er... wait!” she said, eyes somehow going even wider. “Who... who the heck are YOU?! How did you get in here?”

Sabrina merely chuckled softly, her breath making small clouds from the cold. “Oh, don’t mind me, sweetheart. I was just passing by when I heard the sounds of someone enjoying themselves and got a bit curious. Please, don’t let me... distract you. Feel free to continue.”

The cute girl blushed heavily, shaking her head. “O-oh! I... I couldn’t... this was a mistake... I.., I.., I mean... I should get back to work... I...” she said, withdrawing her hand, slick with her own juices. Nonplussed, Sabrina closed the distance between them, grasping the surprised girl’s hand, and with a flourish, drew the dew-soaked fingers into her mouth, sucking on them. The girl gasped in surprise before moaning softly at the sensation.

“Mmmm... sweet,” Sabrina purred softly, “you really taste good! Rather like... vanilla ice cream.” Sabrina takes a deliberate moment to stare into the girl’s eyes as she slides her fingers back in her mouth, savoring the taste of yet another hot young girl. Smiling at her reaction, Sabrina continues... “I would have to say that the only thing missing now is the cherry!” She smirked. “I can see why you choose to play naughty here in such a... sweet spot. But I would think doing so in a freezer would be at least a little... uncomfortable, no...?” she paused, glancing at the girl’s nametag, “Elsa?”

The girl sighed heavily, rolling her eyes. “It’s ‘Ella’, actually,” she said wearily. “Ella Rutherford. But everyone ALWAYS calls me that! Uuugghh,” she said, shaking her head. “The movie came out seven years ago... and to this day, I STILL refuse to watch it!!”

Sabrina laughed despite herself. “Poor dear. I can only imagine. Still, there are worse beings to be compared with, I suppose. And..,” she said, running a hand lightly along Ella’s cheek, “I personally always thought Elsa was really sexy.”

“Huh. Well,” Ella replied shyly, staring down at her own feet, “m-maybe it’s n-not sssuuch a bad thing after all, then.” She sighed wistfully. “This city... it’s SSOOO different from my own hometown. The women here are all so... so...” she let out a soft dreamy sigh. Sabrina nodded in sympathy. Before her own powers had manifested, she too had lamented the fact that so many of the women in this city were so fucking hot, particularly the city’s costumed heroines.

“It does take a bit of getting used to, I agree,” she responded, rubbing her arms. “So, where are you from, originally?”

“Oh, um, I’m from Oregon City,” she replied, still staring down at her feet, “a small little town over near Portland. I mean, well, it’s not exactly TINY or anything, we have a Walmart and all... but it’s nowhere NEAR as huge as River City.” She shrugged. “I’m going to River City University on a scholarship, and working here part-time to make up the difference.”

Sabrina nodded again. “Ooohh! A college girl, hmm? That only makes this whole encounter ssooo much hotter!” She rubbed her arms again. “So, cutie, I’d really love to know a lot more about you, what you’re studying, where you’re from, and all that... but I have a mmuuuch more comfortable and... private place in mind.” She shuddered slightly, chuckling. “I admit it... I’m pretty resilient, but this freezer is a bit too much for me. I can’t see how you can stand it!”

Finally raising her eyes up to meet Sabrina’s gaze, Ella gave her a sidelong grin. “Well, y-you know... the cold never bothered me anyway...”