The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality You Know

MC, FF, DS, IN, CB

Author’s note: Hello EMCSA and J. Darksong fans. I have been a fan of this site for some time now and I thought it was time to post a story to the site myself. Well, make my first attempt, anyway! With the extreme generosity and no small assistance of Mr. J. Darksong, I bring you my first story. I consider this my attempt at an homage to Mr. Darksong’s Omega-verse. I have been a huge fan of his Omega-verse world for years now. Sabrina and Morgan Cross are my characters. River City and all other characters are property of J. Darksong. Although not absolutely necessary, I would recommend reading at least Omega Girl 1 and Light and Shadows: Light 1 to familiarize yourself with and appreciate at least some of the Omega-verse characters that appear in this story before reading. Actually, I would recommend reading all of his Omega Girl and Light and Shadow stories. This story takes place roughly between Light and Dark 6 and 7. J. Darksong has very graciously allowed me the great honor of making this story canon and a true part of his Omega verse world. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!

—Second Chair (No, I’m not a lawyer)

Prologue:

A Sudden Gift

Closing her eyes as she lays against the back of the couch, Sabrina Cross takes a deep breathe and simply relaxes. She thinks back to just six short, unbelievable weeks ago, when her life had changed so dramatically, so... impossibly.

It had come out of nowhere..., the change.

Sabrina and her mom, Morgan, were sitting right here in the living room watching t.v. just like everyone does every day. She was stretched out across this same old couch. They’ve had this large, overstuffed, dark blue cloth couch for as long as Sabrina can remember and she loves it so much, especially having it flush against their very large living room window. After all, they both love watching the weather. Everything from a simple windy or rainy day to the powerful thunderstorms that occasionally rock River City, and especially the snow. Sabrina would happily spend the entire day wrapped up in her favorite, dark purple, cotton throw, sitting on this couch, Cafe Mocha in hand, next to her mom and watch the snow fall all day long. She loves how the snow seems to just put the whole world on “mute”, how everything seems to just go completely quiet. Sabrina loves spending quality time with her mom. It’s been just the two of them all of Sabrina’s life. She has no memory of her father whatsoever and that is just fine with her. He was out of the picture before Sabrina was even born. She loves her mom more than anything.

And speaking of her raven haired mom, she was, of course, currently curled up in the big chair and a half that she loves so much just to the left of the couch, wearing the same old, cut off jean short shorts, over-sized tee shirt and ankle socks she loved to wear when she was relaxing at home. Sabrina, herself, had dressed similarly, snug in a faded gray T shirt, her own cut off, black jean shorts, and a pair of loose keds with no socks.

It had been just another absolutely normal day, nothing special at all. Normally, a girl her age would be in school, either in her last year of high school, or possibly her freshman year of college. But Sabrina was done with school. Quite advanced for her age, possessing a genius IQ and the gift of perfect recall, she’d aced her high school classes and graduated early at fourteen. After which, she had completed a Bachelor’s degree in computer science by sixteen. She didn’t truly need to work, a few hours doing web design and online tech support from home provided her with more than enough income to help her mom with the bills. Not that her mom needed help. Morgan’s nearly six figure annual salary more than paid for everything. Sabrina knew that she’d never get rich that way, but she was in no hurry to “make it” for herself... yet.

Regardless, it was easy and it gave her plenty of time to pursue her multiple other hobbies and interests. And, of course, the occasional movie night with her mom. She remembered the movie starting, another cheesy romantic “chick-flick”, some Nicholas Sparks story that her mom simply LOVED, and that she tolerated. Personally, Sabrina is much more of a science fiction and anime fan. She could watch the DC animated movies all day. She absolutely loves Zatanna. Sabrina has always considered Zatanna not only the sexiest and most beautiful female DC heroine, but the most powerful, most underappreciated and definitely the most underutilized character in the entire DC Universe. She especially loves the version of Zatanna in the movie, “Justice League: Dark”, those magnificent breasts stuffed into that white corset? OH Damn, you go girl!! Although she loves the three original Star Wars movies the most. They are still the ONLY true Star Wars movies in her opinion! You can’t deny that Yoda is the ultimate bad ass! If it was possible to “wear out” dvds, she would have easily done it by now!

Then, from out of the blue—PAIN!!! She certainly remembered the pain! It had been a very sudden, piercing, jarring, super migraine headache that came out of nowhere. The strange sensations that felt like her brain was literally being pumped full of hot air and massaged like clay on a potter’s wheel. Shuddering, she’d clenched her teeth, crying out, her hands pressed tight against her head, as if to somehow ward off something coming from inside her own skull. It felt as if ten thousand needles were stabbing every square inch of her flesh all at once, from the top of her head all the way down the length of her five foot, six inch body to the tips of her toes. The slightest movement was sheer physical agony. Being a redhead, she had long since accepted both the cliche’ green eyes and pale complexion that allowed only a modest tan, at best. Fortunately, (in her opinion), she had at least been spared the body covering freckles that were part and parcel to the whole redheaded ‘package’. Not that any of that mattered at the moment. Because, right now, she wasn’t simply pale, she was chalk white. Her entire body was drained of ANY color! She laid there as every muscle and tendon surged with pain then went completely numb, her whole body feeling as if it suddenly weighed a ton pushing down on her, an invisible crushing weight, unable to move at all. Hell, even breathing had become an exercise in agony. Then came the dizziness, followed by a strong flash of heat, like opening an oven door that caused her vision to go momentarily gray.

“OH... Oh, God! Wha... what’s happ... nniing... to... mmeee?” she’d managed to croak out, catching her mom’s attention. Seeing something wrong, Morgan looked over at her, worry clear on her face. She jumped up to see what was wrong with her one and only child, the daughter she loved more than anything else.

“Sabrina? Baby? Sweetie, what is it? What... what’s wrong!?!” her mom asked worriedly, unsure of what to do.

She was scared, more scared than she’d ever been in her life. She’d managed to turn her head somehow, wanting only to sit up and have her mom hold her close and squeeze her tight, she needed her to make it all go away the way only a mom can. To simply tell her she would be OK. She opened her mouth to tell her about the pain, the dizziness, the numbness..., all of it, trying to physically force the words out of her frozen mouth.

And that was when... “IT”... happened. Like something out of some crazy sci-fi movie. As she’d looked into her mom’s eyes, desperate for help, a very vivid image suddenly formed in her mind: Her mom, on her knees before her, her head bowed in supplication. Then, after quickly closing her eyes, trying to shake her head, hoping to remove such a crazy, insane image, she felt the pain, the pressure, the strange sensations, all of it just suddenly stop. They were just... gone. Letting out a soft sigh of relief, she’d opened her eyes and looked over at her mom. Then she NOTICED her mom. She WAS on her knees, kneeling before her only daughter with her head bowed, her hands on her knees. Just like in her vision. Stranger still, she wasn’t... moving, wasn’t... talking, wasn’t doing... anything!

“Mom?” she called out, starting to panic again. To her relief, her mother blinked, then turned to smile up at her.

“Yes, Mistress?”

“Whew! That’s a relief, I thou...” she trailed off as the words registered. “Wha... what did you say? Mom, wha... what are you doing?”

Morgan Cross lifted her head and looked at her stunningly beautiful, eighteen year old daughter and Mistress, a confused expression now on her face. “I’m on my knees at your feet, where I belong, of course. I await your command, my Mistress!” The totally normal tone of her voice actually caught Sabrina by surprise, scaring her even more. The way she’d said it, so matter of factly, they might as well have been talking about the weather in Europe or Asia.

“Wha... what do you mean... where you belong?” she asked, trying hard to NOT panic! “Waiting to serve... me?” Her expression darkened into a scowl “If this is a joke, it isn’t funny, mom! You’re starting to scare me, okay?”

“A joke, Mistress?” Morgan asked, sounding genuinely confused. “I... I don’t understand! What do you mean? You act as if something is wrong?”

The confusion Sabrina was feeling was rapidly shifting toward full blown panic. First her sudden onset headache and strange sensations, then the unbelievable physical agony, followed by the merciful relief when that pain stopped, and now suddenly her mom was acting as if she’d gone crazy? Or... wait... maybe SHE was the one that was crazy? Her headache, unusual sensations, synesthesia... all warning signs of a possible stroke. Was she brain damaged? Delusional? “Mom, I’m... serious, I... I want you to tell me why you’re on your knees, why... why you said you are waiting to... serve me? I mean, just what the Fuck is happening here?! PLEASE!”

“I don’t understand, Mistress. Have I done something wrong? Have I displeased you in some way?” Morgan’s eyes went wide at the thought. Suddenly panicked, Morgan threw herself at her daughter’s feet. “Oh Mistress, I beg you, PLEASE forgive me!! I’m so sorry if I have displeased you! I am yours to command! I exist only to serve and obey! I am your slave!”

Sabrina took a deep breath as she gripped the couch and forced herself up into a sitting position, brushing her long, sweat matted hair over her shoulder and out of her face, trying to get a grip on what the hell was happening to her. She felt as if she actually were losing her mind... as if she’d somehow slipped into the damn Twilight Zone or something! Still... she was always a very smart girl at her core. Forcing herself to calm down, she tried to think rationally. Assuming she wasn’t insane or crazy, she tried to think about what had happened. She needed to understand and accept that whatever... ‘this’ was, that whatever the... FUCK... was happening to her right now was very, very real!!

Why was her own mother bowing at her feet? Why was she acting like some kind of slave? Why was she calling her mistress, and why the... HELL was she acting like this was all perfectly normal!?! She needed answers, needed to figure out what had changed from four short minutes ago, before her sudden migraine. Even in the midst of her pain, her mom had come to her, looked and spoken to her normally, concerned about what was happening to her. Then, she’d had that vision, that clear, insane image in her head... and suddenly everything had changed.

“Ooo.. kaaayy!?!” she said in frustration, kneeling down at her mom’s level. “Damn it, mom, look at me!” Morgan inched a little closer, then quickly resumed a totally subservient position before her daughter, staring at her feet. Sitting there, her ass on her ankles, her hands on her knees, her head bowed low. “Mooomm!!” Sabrina repeated, barely managing to restrain the urge to scream. “...Look! At! Me!...” Shuddering slightly, Morgan obeyed, finally lifting her head, meeting her daughter’s gaze. “Now, then. Tell me what is going on here. Just... explain it to me, ok? Why are you on your knees, and why the hell are you calling me mistress!?!”

Not comprehending what to her felt like her daughter’s strange behavior, but needing to obey, Morgan started to explain..? their... lives? “You are my Mistress! I am your slave. I exist only to serve and obey your every command!” She paused, considering. “I know... I mean I understand, it... it wasn’t always this way. I know and remember everything about our lives before now. But all of it, everything before this moment is simply unimportant! A moment ago I suddenly realized the truth: That the singular purpose of my life is to please you and make you happy, Mistress!” She smiled, beautifully, sighing in blissful contentment.

Sabrina simply sat and gaped at her mom as if she had just told her she was an alien. All the while, the cogs in her head kept spinning, kept processing everything she’d said, everything she’d done, trying to sort it all out. Finally, however, she arrived at the only possible explanation, the only thing that made any... sense? She was a... a metahuman, a ‘Super’. As crazy and unbelievable as it seemed, she’d somehow developed special powers, seemingly out of nowhere! And in doing so, she’d somehow enslaved her own mother, turning her into her obedient, loving and devoted slave!

It was very far fetched... extremely unlikely, but not impossible. She’d learned about it in school, about so-called ‘late bloomers’, people who suddenly developed their powers and abilities later in life, even sometimes in adulthood. Traditionally, most Supers gained their powers either at birth, or when they hit puberty. In about ninety-seven percent of cases, if you didn’t develop some kind of special powers before you turned thirteen, then you were just out of luck. However, a very small percentage of the population, less than three percent, sometimes had their powers suddenly manifest in adulthood, usually due to some kind of accident or trauma.

In her case, that sudden, very painful migraine combined with the sheer... torturous physical agony she experienced had brought about her powers, either causing them to manifest, or the tremendous mental and physical pain being merely symptoms of them manifesting. Regardless, she now, apparently, had the ability to enslave others to her will. Not... that she knew exactly HOW they worked, just yet. She’d obviously have to do some research, some... experimentation. For instance... it didn’t seem to be telepathy. She couldn’t read her mom’s mind, or anything. But there were more psychic gifts than just reading minds. She’d probably need to talk to an actual psychic some time to learn the specifics. She defintiely needed to find and talk to an expert on meta-human powers!

Hmm... what else? she wondered, standing up and walking briefly into the kitchen and looking into the mirror on the sideboard next to the kitchen table. Any physical changes? Am I super strong? Super fast? Bulletproof? She considered. Well, considering all the pain I just experienced and the way my entire body was hurting, I don’t look or... feel any different. She thought as she stretched out her arms, flexed her fingers and examined herself closely. But, I sure as hell don’t want to try testing that by shooting myself. So, let’s start with something a little less... extreme. Moving over to the fridge, she bent down and grabbed the edge, pulling, lifting the entire weight of it easily with one hand. “WHOA!!” she gasped, nearly dropping it in her surprise. “Okay. Definitely super strong! Great, I’m NOT crazy!! I have powers! Actual real honest to goodness super powers!“

She walked back into the living room, her first thought to share the incredible news with her mom, only to pause, frowning, spying her right where she had left her, kneeling on the floor in front of the couch. Oh. Yeah... hmm... mom. Uuuhhh... Right. She’s my... slave now? Completely... utterly... my slave. The thought kind of fizzled out in her mind, her own eyes glazing as she stared at her mother. Although.., kneeling the way she was, in that position, her loose T shirt bunched up much tighter than normal, definitely emphasizing her mom’s really expansive 38DD bust. Sabrina took a minute to look down at her own healthy 36D breasts and smiled. She was very secure and happy with her body, at least she was now, now that she had finally ‘bloomed’! Then she looked back at her mom. Those short shorts rreeaallyy showed off the toned expanse of her long, muscular legs. Standing five foot eight, with her soulful dark eyes, long, straight, black hair and deeply tanned, swimmer’s physique of subtle, well-toned muscle, her mom really was a very beautiful woman. A fact that she’d always known and cataloged deep in the back of her mind, but never really consciously registered.

Until now. Now that her beautiful, sexy mother was totally submissive and subservient to her. Now that her mom was ready..., eager to please her in ANY way she desired.

“Well, um... OK, mom, uh... s-slave?” she said awkwardly, blushing slightly as her mom glanced up at her eagerly. Damn... I may be a lesbian, but, obviously, I have never thought about my own mother like this before! So, how do I do this? Do I just... tell her to... to go down on me? She sighed inwardly, shaking her head. No, dammit. I have powers now. I own her. I’m the boss, not her. It’s time I started acting like it! Confidence... confidence is key!

“Hmm, now then, mom, st-stand up and... uhh strip for me.” she said, with slowly building confidence as she sat back down on the couch.

“Yes, Mistress!” Her mother moved instantly to obey. No hesitation or awkwardness whatsoever on her part. She simply stood up and pulled her tee shirt off, throwing it at Sabrina’s feet. She then quickly unbuttoned and unzipped her jean shorts, happily sliding them down her long legs to her ankles, then, almost giddy, she kicked them toward her Mistress. As if she were truly enjoying herself.

Hmm... well, I suppose she is, Sabrina then realized. She’s actually happy... obeying me. Just like she said, obeying and serving me makes her happy and fulfilled.

The sexy MILF reached behind her back and unhooked her dark green, lace bra. Standing there with a long fingernail between her teeth, she smiled suggestively at her Mistress as she held her arms over her large breasts, the bra’s straps now hanging off her shoulders. Then, slowly, deliberately, she worked her arms out of the bra’s straps one at a time, placing each back over her breasts, keeping her secret from her Mistress for just a few seconds longer. She continued to smile at her owner as she let her arms drop to her sides, tossing the bra with her other clothes. Staring into her Mistress’s eyes, Morgan slid her thumbs into the seam of her bra’s matching panties. Suddenly, she pulled them down and back up, giving her Mistress a quick flash of her neatly trimmed, little bush, before turning on her heels so that she now had her back to her Mistress.

Facing away from her, Morgan ssslloooowwllyy bent over at the waist, keeping her legs straight, giving her Mistress a suggestive peek from behind as she slid the panties down and off her long legs, tossing them back to land in the pile of clothes at her Mistress’s feet. The slave, twisting at the waist until she was just peeking at her Mistress over her long legs, placed both hands on her right ankle and smiled sexily as she pulled herself back up to a standing position, dragging her long fingernails over her bare flesh, moving slowly as before. Morgan moved her hands to hide the treasure between her legs as she spun back around to face her Mistress. Feeling only joy and excitement, the slave moved her hands one last time, sliding them behind her back, fingers laced, revealing her final secret to her Mistress as she did so. She stood there motionless, now fully nude before her daughter, owner, and Mistress awaiting her slightest command.

“Wwoooww... I... Oh. My. God!! Daaammn, mom or not, how did I not notice how sexy hot you are?” Sabrina replied, slightly shell-shocked. Until this moment, her total experience as a lesbian extended to a few kisses and awkward petting sessions with a former girlfriend when she was in college... and lots of online lesbian porn. She’d sure as hell NEVER experienced anything as toe curlingly erotic as the live, personal strip show her hot mama had just given her! For her part, Morgan simply smiled at her Mistress’s words. Knowing that she has pleased her owner is all she could ever want.

Taking a moment to get her growing excitement under control, Sabrina stood up, slid her own shorts and panties off and sat back down, “OK, mom. Come here and get on your knees. I want to see how weird it feels to have my own mother eat me out.”

“Yes, Mistress!” Smiling wide, her mother and slave again obeyed, approaching her Mistress and dropping to her knees. She reached out and slid her hands under her Mistress’s knees, pulling her to the edge of the couch, then moved into position between her legs. They stared at each other for a moment, both smiling. As strange, as... bizarre as this whole situation was, this felt good. This felt... RIGHT!! Like it was actually meant to be. Taking her by the back of her head, Sabrina gently pushed her mother’s face between her legs. Morgan, however, surprised her, showing that obedient didn’t necessarily mean mindless. Needing to prove herself not only an obedient slave, but one that can truly satisfy her Mistress, she risked a little resistance by holding her mouth just out of reach of her owner’s mound, teasing her first by lightly blowing on her already juicing pussy. Moaning out loud as she arched her back, Sabrina reflexively tightened her hold on her mother’s head with one hand, the other gripping the couch tighter. Getting such a strong reaction so quickly merely confirmed that she was doing it right, which sent the slave’s own arousal spiking. Being rewarded with such a strong reaction from her owner only encouraged the slave to continue her teasing, and she proceeded to do just that, teasing her Mistress-daughter, teaching her as much as pleasing her, showing her the ways of womanly love.

For Sabrina, it’s bliss! Pure, untempered bliss. Far better than anything she’s ever experienced before. Her nightly masturbation sessions usually involved pleasuring herself to naughty images online, raising herself to her peak as quickly as possible, all with the background fear of her mom hearing her, or figuring out what she was up to. Now, however, not only did her mom know EXACTLY what she was doing, she was actually doing the deed for her, guiding her, bringing her daughter to that glorious peak. And it was slow, and sensual, hot and wet and just so utterly, utterly good! Oh God, it was fan... fucking... tastic!!

Drawing it out, teasing her clitty, her mother made Sabrina whine, plead and moan out her desire, which added a whole different layer to the pleasure. She was now Morgan Cross’ owner, her Mistress, her literal, living Goddess... and yet, with each caress, each stroke, each kiss, lick, nibble and suckle of her pussy, her mom showed her just how little control she actually had.

Morgan pulled her hands out from under her Mistress’s knees, dragging her long fingernails against her daughter’s bare flesh, along the top of both legs, working her hands back under her until she had a firm hold of her Mistress’s ass, then the slave squeezed her tight. She progressed then to quick, little kisses of her Mistress’s inner thighs, gently blowing across the wet skin as she moved deftly from the left to the right and back again, deliberately ignoring her daughter’s pussy itself. Until finally, when her Mistress could stand it no further, her soft moans becoming deep, almost... guttural, her body nearly doubled over with one hand halfway down her slave’s back and the other grabbing a fresh fist full of hair—only THEN did the slave allow her Mistress to shove her face fully between her legs!

Sabrina cried out instantly from the sensation, at the very instant of contact... but Morgan was only beginning. Starting with only her tongue, she finally made contact with her owner’s pussy, licking ooohh sssoooo ssslloooowwllyy, drawing it out for nearly an eternity before reaching her Mistress’s clit, then blessedly, focusing all of her attention, her teeth, lips, and tongue on her divine pussy, now truly eating her daughter out in earnest. “...OH GOD!! OOOHHH GOOODD!!! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Mmmoooooomm! Yoouu... ooohh... FfuuuccckkKK... mmmeeeee!!! Yeeesss!! OOhhh... Ggoood! I... I’m... goonnnaa... aaahh.. mmmm... hhhmmnnnggghhh... OOOHH!!... I’m... fffuuucccckkk... iiinngg... AAAHHH!!!”

Her world simply went white, her eyes rolled up in her head, and her toes curled so very tight as she threw herself against the back of the couch again and again, cumming! And cumming. AND CUMMING!! She came HARD, so hard it was practically a religious experience!! She came harder than she ever thought possible, experiencing the single best orgasm she has ever known in her young life, filling her with a sense of utter satisfaction!! A deep, full-body satisfaction not lost even when she realizes that this feeling of sheer bliss is coming from her own mother!

Morgan, for her part, experienced her own incredible sense of joy! Not only had she thoroughly satisfied her Mistress, she also received the reward of a mouth full of her Mistress’s juices. She continued licking her Mistress’s pussy, gently now, using her tongue to reach every corner of her owner’s treasure, making certain she finds and swallows every drop. She continued to service her Mistress as long as she was allowed, even riding out the aftershocks coursing thru her Mistress’s body, prolonging the moment as much as she could. Her own pussy dribbled endlessly, her clit buzzing desperately with need, but with no desire to touch herself. Her Mistress’ pleasure was better than any mere orgasm she could experience for herself.....

* * *

It had taken some time to recover from the utter... satisfaction of that first unbelievable session. Sitting on the couch now, reclining as her mother-slave, laying flat on the floor at her feet, gently held her ankles while she kissed, licked, sucked and nibbled on her bare feet and toes, Sabrina smiled in very fond remembrance. She’d stared up at the ceiling afterwards, contemplating the why, how, and what of her situation, much as she was doing now. Why had she been given such incredible powers? And what should she use them for? Pulling her foot away, she glanced down at her mom.

“What do you think, slave?” she mused aloud. “Should I become a super heroine, go out and risk my life for others and ‘save the day’? Hmm? Or maybe, ooohh yeah..., become the ‘villain’, take over the world?” She grimaced, shaking her head. “Nnnooo... probably not. I would hate to get caught and thrown in one of those prisons for ‘Specials’ before I even get the chance to enjoy myself. And I do sssoooo want to enjoy myself!” She stared into her mother’s eyes, into her very mind. She saw it there, the truth: the absolute love, the sheer devotion, and the unquestioning obedience of an absolute slave. Not in words, per se. She still wasn’t able to read actual thoughts. At least, not yet. But there was a definite link, a... bond between her and her slave. She could feel her desires, sense her emotions, her wants and needs, and all of them were centered on her Mistress. Sabrina knew she would have to make a choice soon, however. In the time since her Awakening, she’d grown restless, playing with her mother-slave. She needed to branch out, to grow and test her powers.

“So, then... What will our new life be, slave?” she asked, wondering aloud.

“Whatever you wish, my Mistress!” her mom answered immediately as she sat up to kneel before her owner. “I am your slave! I exist only for you!”

Glancing back down at her as she reached down to caress her slave’s cheek, Sabrina catches a glimpse of the TV, and the last bit of a story on the news. Suddenly intrigued, she grabs the nearby remote, and turns up the volume.

“....peating once again, Omega Girl and Luminaire have stopped another attempted robbery of the downtown diamond exchange. Considering how quickly and easily these two beautiful, powerful heroines stopped these would be robbers, this reporter can only wonder why anyone would still try to commit any crimes in a city literally full of so many amazing and proven super heroes and heroines.” The scene cut back to the studio, and the attractive, dark haired reporter once again. “I recently spoke with a Doctor Eva Snow,” The picture of a lovely platinum blonde woman dressed in white now shown in the background, “a well known psychologist, police consultant, and liaison with the badged supers program about why, and she had this to....”

Hitting the mute button on the remote again, Sabrina contemplated what she’d just seen as an idea began to form in her mind. “Hmm... ‘many amazing super heroes and heroines in this city’... you’re quite right, miss reporter. Everyone knows there are definitely a hell of a lot of Supers in this city. The majority of them very beautiful and sexy women. And if this... Dr. Snow is a liaison with the badged supers program, I would say that it’s a safe bet that she knows more than a few of them.” She laid back against the couch and closed her eyes, visualizing as an image formed in her mind. A very vivid image of several of River City’s sexiest heroines on their hands and knees, bowed down before her, all of them desperate to serve, obey and satisfy her. All of them her absolute slaves!

“Mistress...?” She opens her eyes and sees another image. This one, however, is very real and right in front of her. Her sexy slave dressed the way she wants her, wearing only a sexy lace bra and matching panties, this set a dark purple, (Sabrina’s favorite color), a matching purple leather collar around her neck and modest black heels. When she catches her slave’s gaze, the slave again bows low before her. “It’s four o’clock... it’s time for me to make your dinner. Do you have a preference for tonight?”

“Hmm, I have a taste for something... Italian,” she replied with a nod, thoughtful. “You haven’t made your special spaghetti in a while. Yes... we’ll have that tonight.”

“Yes, Mistress,” she said, a smile on her face. “as you command.”

“Oh, one more thing. Hand me my phone.” she said, hand outstretched. Morgan handed it to her, head bowed and hands extended in offering. Sabrina smiled at her slave as she took the cell, reaching out with her free hand to take her mother by the chin and kiss her. “Thank you, my pet.” she said simply.

Morgan quickly stood and happily padded to the kitchen, eager to prepare dinner for her Mistress. Smiling to herself as she stared at her slave’s sexy ass, Sabrina opened her phone’s medical app, and finding the correct number, dialed. “Yes... Is this Dr. Eva Snow’s office? Hello, my name is Sabrina Cross. I would like to schedule an appointment at your earliest opening... yes, I think we need to meet.”