The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reality Morality 2

FREDDIE AND JIM JUST HAD THE BEST SEX OF THEIR LIFE. FREDDIE LOVES JIM AND HE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO OBEY EVERYTHING JIM TELLS HIM

The sentence flashed on screen for a second and then it was gone into the ether. I fancied I could almost see my new update being transmitted to Freddie as he sat feverishly masturbating, butt naked on the garage floor.

I put the pad on top of a nearby box and waiting for Freddie to become less of a deranged man slut. I didn’t have long to wait. The desperate look of almost aggressive arousal I had conjured up to possess my straight brother in law, disappeared completely. I could see the intense hunger softening as it got replaced by a more affectionate expression. Freddie had returned to the guy I knew, only difference now was, that he had deeply and irresistibly fallen in love with me. He had no choice but to think and do everything I wanted. Not bad, now I could have Freddie again and again and again.

“Well that was cool!” said Freddie beaming. Even as a slight blush spread across his face and neck. “No offence but I never thought I’d be able to do it with a dude, and especially not you Jim”

“You’re not embarrassed about it are you? I asked cautiously, taking a couple of steps forward, like I was afraid he was going to hit me or something “You don’t regret what we did?”

“Of course not!” he exclaimed indignantly. “Do I look like I regret it?”

He took my face in his hands and shared the wettest hottest kiss I had had for a long time. Our relaxing cocks twitched, as they collided together once again. He held my face and looked me straight in the eye. His skin still glistening with my ejaculate.

“I’ve wanted this to happen forever. I’ve loved you Jim, ever since the party”

I briefly flicked through my memory because that’s not quite the way I remember it. Yeah I might have been all jelly legged and awkward but because he had invited his work buddies from the plant to the party, Freddie was all gruff and surly with me. I guess he didn’t want to be caught chatting with the fag. But still it sort of hurt at the time, seeing how relaxed he was with everyone else, joking and laughing away and then the second I said something he would stiffen up. But hey, Freddie’s new perspective sounded much more fun. If he now wanted to view our every shared prior social interaction through his new “Jim.is.the.love.of.my.life” filter, than why not. In fact, maybe this would be a chance for me to try out the second part of what I’d written. Would Freddie obey me absolutely and completely? Could I not only adjust his sexual preferences but his memories too?

“Yeah”, I said unsteadily in a poor attempt to keep my voice casual. “That night we met, you know at Annie’s party…”

Freddie frowned as I mentioned my sister; I suppose he couldn’t imagine why he was married to her now, when he loved me so much more.

“…not only did you fall in love me with at first sight. We also had sex that night in the bathroom. You let me rim your ass and then I fucked you until we both came. Annie never knew but you’ve always remembered that special time we had. That was our first fuck”

Freddie’s expression glazed over, his jaw sagging sexily as his mind recalled that very special night when we made love for the first time. The false memory blossomed vividly in his mind’s eye, rich in detail and color. It was one of his favorite memories after all, hadn’t he relived those moments of passion a hundred times in his head since they happened? At night with Annie peacefully sleeping beside him, didn’t he often whack off under the covers, imagining again how that unbending dick glided tautly into him, filling him all up. Bumping against something deep in his hole, a pleasure that felt like a hundred orgasms one after the other…again and again.

They had been standing side by side, pissing into the urinal trough. It was Annie’s brother. They had met briefly an hour before but the guy had been drunk or something, he kept mumbling and stuttering and Freddie had hardly heard a word he said. After he’d gone, Annie told him all about Jim. It wasn’t just weird but a homosexual too.

Thank God, she did tell him though because Freddie would never have known. Gays were supposed to be camp and wear bright stupid clothes. Jim on the other hand dressed normally and hadn’t once used the word fabulous. Not like those fags on TV; shitting glitter, waving rainbows and organizing gay pride demonstrations. He looked down to his left, Jim had almost finished peeing, his slit dribbling the last of its lot.

Freddie liked the way Jim held his dick, he gripped it capably between his fingers, powerfully, like a man not a homo. He couldn’t look away and as Jim finished, he gave his dick an extra firm shake and a stroke to finish off.

Freddie knew Jim knew that he was watching him. He didn’t want his brother in law to think he was gay or anything. But he couldn’t help himself. Surely it was okay to admire him from afar though. Jim definitely knew how to handle that piece of fine meat in his hand.

Jim looked slyly up at him, his dick had stiffened a little with all the attention it was getting. Freddie had finished urinating too and he could he feel his own member swell in his hand.

Jim nodded to the empty bathroom stall. Freddie didn’t resist, he let himself be led into the secluded little room. It had a proper door and walls, no one would see them. Before he knew it, his chinos were bunched around his ankles. Gentle hands and hot ragged breath had separated his fleshy cheeks. Something warm and moist darted in, making him gasp, making him squirm. He stuck his ass out further, pressed his hands against the wall to get better leverage. He wanted to cry out but they’d be found out, he had to whisper:

“I need it in me, I need it now”

Jim knew what he needed. From behind him there was the sound of a belt clattering to the floor, a zip being undone and then something big and firm was bumping against his ass cheek. Strong confident hands gripped Freddie’s waist and the big fat dick slowly plunged into him, making him inhale deeply. As the unfamiliar throbbing pressed and pushed its way up the slick chute. Freddie knew he needed more, it was too slow, it hadn’t filled him up yet. He lifted one foot onto the toilet seat and wiggled his thrust out ass so he could fit more of Jim’s dick inside him. It worked! The thing slipped further into him, until he could go no farther. Freddie could feel Jim’s pubic hair tickling his cheeks. Then suddenly Jim pulled out and Freddie gripped the walls in shock but it didn’t come out all the way…Jim pushed in deeply again his grip on Freddie’s waist tightening. Jim kept fucking him, harder and faster, harder and faster until his gasps were as ragged and breathless as Freddie’s . Freddie’s dick was vibrating so much, it resembled a divining rod. He was about to…about to…

“Remember that? I came inside your ass and you spurted all over the stall”

Freddie blinked stupidly and absentmindedly stroked his new erection.

Jim had beaten him to it, the younger man coated Freddie’s insides with his seed, seconds before Freddie himself had exploded all over the white porcelain.

“Good times” Freddie said dreamily.

“And remember how you licked up all your cum off the toilet and the floor”

Freddie’s face froze in an expression of mild horror. Yes he remembered, he had licked every bit of semen off the floor, even the stuff that dribbled out of his ass after Jim had fucked him. God that was disgusting! Why had he done that? His mouth had tasted like bathroom all night and he could have got all sort of disease, AIDS even!

I stifled a giggle at the expression of self-loathing on Freddie’s face. I obviously could dominate Freddie’s mind and memory as completely as I could control his body. Good to know, but I shouldn’t be a dick about it.

“Freddie I was only joking! You didn’t clean up our cum with your tongue. In fact after we both came, I kissed you on the neck and left. That’s when you first fell in love with me”

Freddie let out a sigh of relief. Of course he would have never done that tongue thing. He must have been mixing up real life with some freaky gay porn or something.

I had to laugh again at the speed in which my brother in law accepted each and every change. I had to be good and not mindfuck with him too often. Despite his occasionally obnoxiousness and less than progressive social attitudes. I really enjoyed spending time with Freddie, even before I put him under my spell. All I ever wanted was for him to like me. And now he did! I hadn’t felt this excited about a guy since…well Josh. Fuck Josh

“Come on let’s get dressed and go back to the house”

Freddie fumbled awkwardly with his discarded underwear and slacks. His clothes were drenched and stained so he looked little uncomfortable squeezing back into them. We didn’t have a choice though; unfortunately the garage is set a little way from the house and I think the neighbors might complain if they saw this thirty three year old sex God, completely naked from the waist down walking up the drive...

Or maybe not, last week I spotted the handsome but shy high school senior next door, checking me out from his upstairs bedroom. I was just sunbathing, wearing these sort of tight shorts and I swear he was watching me for about fifteen minutes, especially when I started rubbing lotion into my body. I pretended not to notice him because I remember all too well what it was like having just turned eighteen and being a closeted gay teenager. I’ve subsequently bumped into him a couple of times in the street and he can never quite meet my eyes, poor guy

Back in my dilapidated old house, we each took it turns to use the shower and believe me, we needed it. Freddie particularly was starting to smell pretty sweaty and not in a sexy just done some crunches, sexy pheromones way Rawrrr! More like spent half the morning lifting heavy boxes, the second half crawling around on the garage floor masturbating and getting cream pie facials. It would have been pleasant to maybe share a shower, washing the dirt off each other’s hot soapy bodies would have been sexy and little romantic too, but it was not to be. There’s only one working shower and it’s pretty small. We could have maybe both squeezed in but I doubt we’d be able to move our limbs. I sort of had plans for this awesome wet room en-suite but that was a long way off,.

I had my shower first and fixed us both something to eat while Freddie had his shower. I just made a couple of sandwiches and some fruit. I don’t have much food in at the moment. The pipes above my head stopped rattling as Freddie switched off the shower in the bathroom above me. That’s the thing about old houses, you hear everything. I could hear him stepping off the shower tray, the creak of the floorboards in the landing as he scampered across to get to my bedroom. Then heavy footstep as he descended the stair.

“Hey babe” he beamed, kissing me gently on the lips

He was like a new man. All the dirt and cum had been washed away and his rich dark hair had been combed off his face so that he looked even more adorable. He’d put on the fluffy white robe I’d left for him on my bed and he smelled wonderful. The space between his pecs and the top of his stomach were exposed. His chest was mostly smooth, except a sprinkling of dark hair around his nipples and treasure trail.

We sat down together at the kitchen table as we ate. I noticed that Freddie couldn’t help but gaze at me almost constantly, he hardly touched his sandwich. He wasn’t just catching my eyes either, he was studying me, worshiping me with his adoring gaze. He stared transfixed at my mouth as I chewed, watched my Adams apple twitch as I swallowed. It was like I was being xrayed! I felt like he was trying his best to burn my image forever into his memory.

“Freddie I’m just eating. You don’t need to watch me so closely”

He jolted out of his reverie with a gasp.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to…it’s just, you’re a fascinating guy. I’ve never felt like this before”

He dropped his head sheepishly and I saw a little secret smile play across his lips.

I was going to ask what it was about, when I stopped myself. If I asked , he would tell me and that would be no fun at all. If this was going to be a long term thing, I might have to loosen my power over him a little I think. I don’t want a rapt mindless sex slave, who’s one defining characteristic is his total submission to me. I wanted something else

“You should eat something. I don’t have much in. We might have to go out for dinner”

“Okay” said Freddie, immediately picking up his previously ignored sandwich and munching away

Still lunch was an oddly silent affair. Freddie seemed happy enough to just bask in my presence, to belong to me. And I suppose you don’t need words for that. On my end though it was awkward, as we sat there I realized I hardly knew him. We had never spent any significant time alone together and when it was him and Annie, she did most of the chatting. Even when we did speak, he had this guarded way about him, like he was watching what he said. Maybe, in case he said something homophobic or I thought he was coming onto me.

People always say that gay guys are superficial and maybe I have been. It wasn’t exactly Freddie personality I fell for, mostly just his face, body and that little bit of natural swagger he has. Well, there was no excuse now not to get to know the real brother in law. With the alterations I’d made, even if I were the devil, he’d give me his soul with a smile and a free handjob.

Shit, all this talk of alterations and “New” Freddie and I’d left my pad in the garage. Leaving Freddie to finish his lunch I walked down to the garage. Shit, I’d forgotten to lock the door, had I left it ajar? I walked through to the boxes until I reached the spot where…

“Where is it?” I whispered to myself. Panic clawing its way up my body.

I had put it down right there on THAT BOX. I’m sure of it, right next to the box of scary dolls

Had someone come in while we had been eating and swiped my pad?

Oh wait, here it is

I picked up the pad off the box I’d left it on, next to a box of scary garden gnomes.

I’d need to be more careful. I slipped the pad into my pocket. I mean anyone could have taken it or I could have accidently thrown it out. This pad was clearly some sort of extremely powerful magical object, I had to keep it safe.

Freddie was waiting anxiously for me at the front door.

“Jim, I wasn’t sure where you went! I REALLY missed you!”

A gust of wind blew across the driveway and briefly parted Freddie’s white robe, flashing his soft dick and pubes. He wasn’t wearing any underwear.

“It’s okay, I just had to get something from the garage. Come on, we better get inside, unless you’re going to flash the neighbors your ass as well as your cock.

“Okay!”

Freddie spun round and bent theatrically over before I realized what I’d done. He lifted the back of his robe and mooned the street with his creamy white ass.

I grabbed him and pulled him safely back into the house. Freddie followed me into the living room and sat down when I did.

I had decided earlier I was going to get to know him properly. So we hung out. We watched a little TV, played some X-box. And for five hours as the day light faded, we just talked. I had never had such an honest conversation with anyone before, so free of bullshit and deceit. He lay with his head in my lap and I stroked his hair, as we spoke about everything. In some ways, it was more thrilling than all the sex. He was confiding in me, sharing all his insecurities (that he might be infertile) and hang ups (his slightly crooked nose) I assured him that I loved his roman nose and he looked delighted. To have my brother in law’s confidence and trust so completely without having first earned it through a real relationship, made me feel more than a little bit guilty. As a sort of penance, I opened up about all my worries and regrets. My crappy history with boyfriends, my strained relationship with my one remaining parent. I think I ended up talking for about half an hour about my ex Josh and what an incredible asshole he had been at the end. Freddie thought he sounded a little like an ex-girlfriend of his called Rachal, all mind games and lies.

The streetlights had come on outside but the room was lit only by the soft glow of the television as it whispered in the corner. I had got comfortable with Freddie’s head in my lap but anytime he fidgeted I got a little hard.

“I’ll divorce Annie. Then we can be together forever”

I froze; my hand paused around a lock of his dark hair. Annie was the only thing we had not directly spoken about that afternoon. Neither of us wanted to hurt her and we both loved it. She was the only member of the family who was still alive and actually liked having me around.

“No, you can’t. It would destroy her”

Freddie didn’t say anything further. I think we both knew there was nothing more to say. It really would destroy her, she makes this big show of being so strong and capable but I knew that, really she was as brittle as a twig and a betrayal on this scale would leave her devastated.

Freddie pressed his cheek deeper into my crotch while pretending to play with the material above where my lengthening cock lay prone and waiting. I hadn’t bothered with underwear either. Freddie took an exaggerated sniff, inhaling my scent. Only a layer of cotton between his nose and my cock (and actually I think it might have polyester)

Then suddenly the door bell, causing us both to jolt upright. We had been so warmly ensconced in our own little magical world; it was like we had forgotten that anyone else existed.

“Stay there”, I commanded standing up quickly. My dick was a semi hard but not so much so that I couldn’t hide it. I went out into the hall and opened the door.

Oh Fuck

“Annie!”

I swiftly blocked the door with my body, so she couldn’t see past me and into the living room where her husband sat.

My sister surveyed my attire with a frown.

“A bit early for bedtime isn’t it? It’s only 6.30”

“Well um…after we sorted out the garage…”

“Is my husband in there?” she asked bluntly, not really paying attention to my reply. “I bet he’s forgotten about that dinner tonight”

She tried to look past me, but couldn’t see past a wall of fluffy whiteness.

“Out the way Jim” she said elbowing me with an exasperated sigh.

I love my sister to bits but she has this no-nonsense attitude that can grate at times. A lot of people think she’s being rude but I know that’s just how she is. More so when she’s stressed.

“Please Annie why don’t you come in?” I said sarcastically, as she stamped down the hallway. I had sort of hoped to delay her until I had given Freddie some new instructions but that didn’t look like it would be possible now.

“Hi honey” Freddie said greeting his baffled wife with a chaste peck on the cheek. “Join us, we’re just watching TV and I’m about to…”

“What happened do your clothes?”

Freddie opened his mouth to explain everything (SHIT!!!!) but Annie impatiently held up a hand to stop him.

“Never mind, we haven’t got time. You need to get dressed. I’ve picked up your suit from the dry cleaners this afternoon; it’s at the house, so come on!”

Freddie looked at her stupidly, not even attempting to move from the sofa. He turned to me imploringly

“But I want to stay here with Jim. Can I stay?”

My sister gaped at him, completely nonplussed.

“Freddie what are you talking about? YOU organised this meal with your manager tonight. YOU told me this assistant manager job was important to you and you wanted to try a bit schmoozing to get it. You think I want to go, when I’ve got a stack of papers to grade and Steve and Melinda’s wedding tomorrow. I mean what’s going on? Have you changed your mind about trying to get a promotion?”

I knew Freddie worked as foreman at AutoWeld Industrial, a welding company. He had shared all his work worries with me earlier but I hadn’t realized that he had a meal organised with his boss tonight. I felt a huge stab of guilt because he’d been trying to make management for a couple of years now.

Freddie’s face crumpled desperately. He was torn. It was true, he had wanted the assistant manager job for years now but how could he just leave Jim when they were so much in love.

Freddie stood up and solemnly held my sister’s hands. She squealed in surprise as her husband’s dick and balls flopped limply from beneath his robe.

“Annie you know how important that job is to me. But I can’t just leave Jim right now. I think we were just about to have some awesome sex”, he looked across at me. “Blowjob, right?”

“Oh God” I moaned, closing my eyes, my face disappearing into my hands.

Annie ripped her hands from Freddie’s grip and looked bewilderingly from her husband to her brother.

“What the hell is this? Someone please tell me what’s going?

At that very moment, I wanted to the earth to swallow me whole. I couldn’t let this play out, I had to stop it! I jammed my hand into my pocket and felt the cold metal of our only possible escape route. This was the only way that would let me, Freddie and Annie all walk away with no pain, no regret and no loss.

I pulled the pad from my pocket and switched it on. The horizontal figure of eight appeared on screen.

“Hurry up!” I murmured under my breath desperately

Annie turned back to her husband, her face reddening as our guilt became more and more obvious by our expressions.

“What have you two been doing? I need to know!” she hissed.

“Please Annie calm down. It’s not that bad. Jim says I can’t divorce you but we can still see each sometimes and we can even have sex if you haven’t found a new man yet”

THWOCK!

She slapped him straight across the cheek. I didn’t blame her. If I hadn’t been so busy creating a new reality for us all, I would have ordered Freddie to shut the fuck up but his verbal incontinence did serve a purpose. It gave me more time to finish what I was writing. Like a man possessed I tapped away. I just wanted this horrible uncomfortable scene to end. Truthfully, I was barely aware of what I was writing, it was as if the pad had reached down into my very soul and expelled my most honest desire. What I’ve wanted all day…

JIM AND FREDDIE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 3 YEARS. THEY HAVE HAD A HAPPY MARRIAGE SO FAR. ANNIE WAS NEVER IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH FREDDIE. FREDDIE HAS NEVER HAD THE SLIGHTEST ATTRACTION TO MY SISTER. NEITHER REMEMBERS BEING MARRIED TO ONE ANOTHER. HOWEVER ANNIE’S LIFE IS FULL OF HAPPINESS AND JOY

I pressed Return and with a sigh of relief I felt the pad tremble in my hand.

“IS THAT ALL CAN DO YOU JIM?!, my sister shouted, advancing on me. “PLAYING BLOODY ANGRY BIRDS WHILE…”

The sentence ended abruptly, her finger raised in judgement of me. She dropped her hand and looked at both of us with bafflement.

“This might sound insane but what was I saying”

The atmosphere in the room had changed significantly. An invisible calm enveloped us all, separating us from our past histories while it made some changes. My adjustment reverberated across our timelines pinball style; erasing, adding and supplementing like a demented spellcheck. It was unsettling to feel the landscape of my life change so drastically and so quickly. The same old blocks but reconfigured to fit together in new and unfamiliar shapes. No, but that was it, they weren’t unfamiliar anymore, in less than five seconds it had become a familiar reality. The three of us must have looked a little stupid, standing there dumbly.

Freddie was the first to speak. He was probably more used to having his history changed, what with the changes I’d already made

“I think…you were talking about your dinner tonight with your husband”

“I was, wasn’t I”, said Annie with a flash of a smile. Her appearance had changed, she looked taller or maybe she held herself better. Her hair had been styled into fashionable bob while her clothes looked more expensive. She actually looked her thirty two and not a tired school teacher anymore. Oh and that terrible coat she used to always wear everywhere had obviously been erased from time, thank God!

“Yes I just thought I’d pop in and say hi. I’d better dash though; the driver is waiting for me in the car. I have to pick up Barry from the club and the kids from gymnastics. Barry and I, are having dinner with his boss, the CEO of AutoWeld Industrial. I think he’s going to offer Barry a seat on the board of directors tonight. So keep your fingers crossed for me!”

She embraced me with a hug and gave Freddie a wave as she tottered down the hall in her stilettos.

“Enjoy your early night” she hollered with a dirty laugh.

The front door slammed shut and I could hear a car reversing down the drive.

I plopped down next to Freddie on the sofa. Thankfully there were no obvious changes with his appearance, being as he’s already perfect. He put his arm around my shoulder and nestled into my body. His embrace came so naturally to both of us, I barely noticed. I was still trying to consolidate all the changes in my head. Unlike the other two, I knew things had changed. I had two separate timelines next to each other in my head and it was very confusing.

“We should have Annie and Barry over sometime. We never have dinner parties anymore”

Barry? An image of Annie’s husband popped in my brain. Of course Barry Bigalow. They had met at school a few years back. Annie had invited him to speak to her class about a career in business. Freddie and I found him a bit of a pompous ass sometimes but he had got Freddie the manager job at AutoWeld Industrial so we could both forgive a little arrogance.

“Well that’s because I always end up doing all the work and you always get too drunk and end up sleeping in the spare room…”

I paused. It was so strange. I had to keep reminding myself that five minute ago my husband was married to Annie. And now I had this complicated new history in my head and it all felt so real. The stuff before, that felt like the lie. It seemed inconceivable that Freddie could ever be married to anyone except me, he was my mine.

Freddie laughed. “Okay maybe you’re right, no dinner parties! It’s not my fault I always get a bit tipsy though! Some of your friends are so dull, I have no choice but to imbibe!”

“Oh yeah”, I teased, brushing a stray lock of hair off his forehead. “What about your mates? The cavemen who can’t even flush a toilet and go on to spill an entire bottle of beer all over my 18th century antique rug?!

“Hey, that was one time and you know Chris feels really bad about the rug… The toilet thing is gross and unforgivable though”

Fuck, we were even bantering like an old married couple! This morning when we had sex, he had basically just been this really hot guy I fancied and then after we spoke all afternoon, my attraction had deepened but it had still been a relationship based almost solely on lust. I had barely scratched the surface of the man I loved…and now I had. I now knew him better than any man I’d ever known. I knew every one of his habits and behaviors; both adorable and irritating. I knew how he liked to cuddle in bed, how he liked his sandwiches cut diagonally not square, where he liked to be kissed, the jubilant squeak of victory he made whenever kicked my ass at Halo (which was often)

But still, there was something slightly lonely about being the only person in the world who knew it had ever been any other way. I was a universe of one.

“Come to bed”

He led me across the living room, our hands entwined. As we passed the cluttered mantelpiece, I surveyed the framed photographs that cataloged our four years together; the day of our civil union, our holiday in Crete last year, that visit to…

“Come ON!” insisted Freddie. “I am totally horny tonight. It feels like forever since you were inside me”

My bedroom was cluttered with Freddie’s stuff; his guitar, his suits behind the door. Wow his nightstand was a mess

“You are really mes…”

He cut me off with a kiss, gentle, tender at first, but quickly deepening until we were pashing away like teenagers. He pushed me back on the bed and we continued to make out on top of the sheets. My dick, stiff and ready, sprung out from between the crack in my robe. I stuck my hands between his strong thighs and grasped his dick in my hands. Our robes disappeared, sliding off the bed and onto the floor. We were just two married men slipping and sliding across each other in our marital bed. It was incredible how different this felt from this morning; his lips, his penis, and his body had all been terra incognita to me then. But now eight hours later, we had been together four years and his body was as familiar to me as my own. And somehow that made the sex more exciting.

The next half hour was a passionate celebration of each other’s sweaty yearning bodies. We groped and fondled our way around the male anatomy. Both of us knowing instinctively what turned the other on. Our slick sweaty bodies slid beneath one another, groaning and gasping, never coming up for air. I commanded Freddie to try and keep eye contact with me at all times because his black puppy dog eyes were the sexiest thing about him and I didn’t ever want to ever lose sight of them. And as he slipped my member into his mouth, his eyes never once watered or blinked. Under my instruction, we never let each other cum, anytime I felt his balls tighten, I’d release his dick from my mouth or hands. He did the same for me. We both knew I needed to fuck him tonight but only I knew it to be our first time.

“I wanna fuck darling”

He grinned impishly.

I had only had anal a couple of times before, I’m really more of an oral guy but ever since I first saw Freddie’s fleshy ass straining those stiff chinos at my big sis’s birthday party. I’d wanted to fuck him. I’ve never considered bottoming myself. I tried a dildo once or twice but I just found it painful and uncomfortable. And Freddie’s dick was so thick and big, no way!

Straddling me, he reached over to his nightstand and pulled out a condom and lube from the drawer. Tearing the condom open, he applied it to my throbbing cock with his mouth. He spurted some lube into my palm and then some onto his own. Coating my two digits in the sticky jelly, I reached around to finger his nice big ass. Using my fingers like a paintbrush, I coated the entrance. As I did that, Freddie moaned and wriggled on top of me, he always did love to get fingered.

As he finished lubing up my condom clad cock, he re-positioned himself and began lowering his ass onto me. His asshole swallowed my dick with practiced ease (after three years of bottoming his ass was very practiced) He bounced up and down on my crotch, his ass muscles working the dick inside him.

“Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes”

He fucked himself on my dick until I couldn’t hold back any longer. With a groan, I shot deep inside him. As my dick began to soften, He slipped himself off me and we finished him off together. Our two hands stroking his twitching rigidness.

We fell onto each other, his cum slicked belly sliding against my own. Wordlessly, we slipped under the covers and I lay resting against Freddie chest, tracing the contours of his pecs and firm muscles with my hand. He had a tattoo on the side of his chest that hadn’t been there this morning; a small one, black ink, written horizontally, just three letters…

JIM

I didn’t have to look to remember that I now had one too but on my left side. I could hear the beat of his heart thumping in my ear, slow and methodical. It was almost hypnotic, I could feel myself drifting off…

“Jim, why is it that every time feels like the first time with you” Freddie sighed.

I didn’t reply, I had fallen asleep.