The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Real Estate Regals

by Hypnofur

“This place looks like it’s been through a war,” Alexandra Regal said, as she and her husband, Henry, pulled up the long driveway to the Vlastik Mansion. It was in a remote part of Canada, the closest city being Quebec.

“Vlastik’s butler said the locals did this,” Henry said, eyeing the charred gates and burnt walls. “He said they had ‘differing views on society.’ Whatever that means. I’m guessing it was some sort of secession thing. Quebec politics.”

“This guy really owns half of Toronto?” Alexandra asked, as he looked at the tired mansion.

“That’s what they say,” Henry replied, eyes still roving the remote, derelict castle. The monstrous building was nestled among leafless trees and overgrown vines, overrun by ill-kempt grass that stood knee-high.

“Jeez,” Alexandra said, shuddering despite the warmth of her mink coat. “Why did we even agree to this? We could be in our warm home, catching up on much-needed quality time.”

“Because this is a rare opportunity,” Henry said. “And you’d never leave Forest Hill if you had the choice.”

“That’s not true,” Alexandra said. “We’re always away from home when we’re shooting ‘Regals.’ We finally get a rare vacation and you want to work!”

She was referring to their hit HHTV series, “Real Estate Regals,” of which they were the stars. When they were not busy traveling and shooting episodes, they retired to their comfortable mansion in Forest Hill, one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Toronto.

“Hon, I know this doesn’t look like it, but this is the holy grail of the real estate game,” Henry said. “Listen, I’ve been after Vlastik-owned properties for years. Years. Vlastik and his people never even returned my phone calls, but I kept trying. So believe me, when Count Vlastik calls for a meeting, you take it.”

“And why would they call you after all these years of chasing them?” Alexandra asked.

“I don’t know,” Henry said. “Maybe it was this peasant’s revolt or whatever you call it. We could probably get a good price on it in this condition.”

They approached in their car and Henry parked.

“Just please,” Henry said. “Let me do this. It’s what all of this has built toward. The TV show, the seminars, the books. Once we have this, we could rest on our laurels. Maybe for good.”

“Alright,” Alexandra said. “For you, I’ll go along with this.”

The couple rang the doorbell, even though much of the massive heavy oak front door lay in splinters and shards on the cobblestone front patio. The couple noticed a small snowdrift in the grand foyer.

They could clearly see through a large hole in the door as a stiff, well-dressed elderly gentleman approached. His attire and demeanor told Henry that this was the butler.

“Hello, may I help you, sir?” the gentleman asked through one of the door’s holes.

“Hi, yes,” Henry said. “We’re Henry and Alexandra Regal, here to see Count Vlastik. I believe he’s expecting us?”

“Ah yes,” the butler said, unlocking and opening the door. “I am Adolpho, Count Vlastik’s valet. Please do come in.”

As he ushered them in, Henry looked around. His real estate instincts kicked in, examining the high vaulted ceilings, appraising the paint-dented walls, and tapping his loafer against the smooth but antiquated marble floor.

“I feel I must apologize,” Adolpho said. “Decorum demands that I ask to take your coats, but as you can see, the temperature in here is unusually low. You understand I’m sure.”

“It’s no problem,” Alexandra said, smiling, as she hugged her mink coat around her. “Aren’t you freezing, uh, Adolpho?”

“Thank you for your concern, madame,” Adolpho said. “But one adjusts to minor inconveniences when necessary. Now, if you’ll follow me, please.”

Adolpho led them to an old-fashioned drawing room with enormous velvet-curtained windows, a fireplace bigger than Henry’s Mercedes, which blazed vivaciously, plush armchairs, and an impressive collection of oil paintings that lined the walls. In one of the armchairs sat a thin, frail man who could easily have been in his sixties or early seventies. He struggled to stand, but once he did, his pale, dour face smiled, although Henry noticed that his eyes did not. Instead, they were fixed, focused, deliberate, like he was studying his new guests.

“Welcome,” the stranger said, extending a bony hand to Henry. “You must be Mr. and Mrs. Regal.”

“It’s a pleasure to finally meet you,” Henry said, noting how icy Vlastik’s hand felt.

“Please,” Count Vlastik said, leaning in and kissing Alexandra’s cheeks in European fashion. “The pleasure is all mine. May we sit?”

He gestured to a cluster of chairs around a polished, baroque table and Henry nodded. Count Vlastik offered Alexandra a seat, which she took, and he sat after seeing that his guests were comfortable.

“Would you like something to drink?” Vlastik asked. “You’ve journeyed so far. Perhaps a coffee? Tea? Brandy?”

“Nothing for me, thanks,” Henry said.

“I’d like some tea, please,” Alexandra said.

“Absolutely,” Vlastik said, eyes meeting hers. “Do you take anything with your tea? Cream? Lemon? Sugar?”

“Cream and sugar, please,” Alexandra said.

“Adolpho!” Vlastik said. “Please bring a cup of tea for the beautiful madame.”

“Of course, sir,” Adolpho said, bowing and departing.

“It’s rare to see such old-world hospitality,” Alexandra said. “So refreshing.”

“If this manner of greeting one’s guests is considered old-world,” Vlastik said. “I worry what modern society has become. Shall we discuss business, Mr. Regal?”

“Yes, please,” Henry said, heartbeat increasing and palms sweating. He had waited his whole career for this man to say those words.

As the men discussed business, Alexandra found herself drawn to their aged host. His firm, deliberate manner of speaking, the way he gestured as he spoke, his well-dressed body. Surely, he must’ve been a prize when he was much younger. She wondered about him. Had he ever married? What sort of life had he lived? Had he been with many lovers? Did he entertain many women in this castle? What did his bedroom look like? Maybe he could show her.

Wait, what kind of thoughts were these? Alexandra never had fleeting sex thoughts like these before. Why would she have them about this infirm, elderly man? Still, there was a certain aura he possessed. He was attractive and charming for someone much older. He was regal. She smiled to herself at the choice of words, but it still applied so well to Vlastik.

“Your tea, madame.” Adolpho said, placing the teacup and saucer before her.

“Oh!” Alexandra said. “Thank you.”

“Are you feeling well, madame?” Vlastik asked.

“Yes, yes,” she said, sipping her hot tea. “Just a little exhausted from our trip.”

“Ah, yes, understandable,” Vlastik said with strained breathing. “The attacks these past few months have left me battered and weak.”

“Did they hurt you?” Alexandra asked.

“Nothing serious,” he said. “But if I were much younger, the wounds would not be such a burden.”

“Are you thinking your time is near?” Henry asked.

“Henry!” Alexandra said, glaring daggers at him. True, he was never known for his tact. In fact, it was his trademark and helped make his show a hit, but it could be embarrassing to Alexandra off-camera.

“It is no problem,” Vlastik said, putting his hand on Alexandra’s. “He has intended no insult. And, yes, Henry, in a sense, I do feel that my time is drawing near.”

Alexandra was surprised at Vlastik’s sudden contact, but didn’t shrink away from it. She didn’t want to offend him if this was normal European behavior. She realized that she was looking him in the eyes, and he was looking into hers, as he spoke with Henry. It was unusual, but she didn’t look away.

Henry looked over at her, wondering why Vlastik seemed distracted with his wife. Sure, he brought her along as a beautiful diversion, but didn’t expect it to go this far. She seemed drawn into his gaze, not blinking, and breathing deeply.

“Hey, hon,” Henry said. “Are you alright?”

She didn’t look away from Count Vlastik. It was as if she couldn’t hear Henry. It was starting to worry him. She must’ve been more exhausted than he thought.

“Alex?” Henry asked, creeped out by this sort of trance she was in. Alexandra was demonstrative, confident, and outspoken. Those qualities were another part of why their show was a hit, not to mention her beautiful appearance. However, she was not outspoken now. In fact, she was not saying a word, just staring into Vlastik’s eyes.

Henry looked back at Count Vlastik, who was looking at Alexandra, but in a deliberate, almost predatory manner. A smile was trembling at the corners of his lips.

“Okay,” Henry said. “This is weird. I don’t know what’s going on, but, Alex, we should go now.”

“Your wife doesn’t want to go anywhere, Mr. Regal,” Vlastik said, his voice low. “She wants to stay right there and look deep into my eyes, don’t you, Mrs. Regal?”

“Yessssssss,” Alexandra whispered, eyes glossy and unfocused.

It was not lost on Henry that she answered Vlastik but not him.

“In fact, despite my current appearance, I find that most women get very,” Vlastik licked his lips. “Amorous around me. I am sure Alexandra knows what I mean. It is quite alright for you to respond to those feelings, Alexandra.”

Henry watched as Alexandra’s breaths deepened, chest heaved, and lips parted as her eyes hooded, still drawn to Count Vlastik. One of her hands reached up to touch her flushed face and drifted down her neck enticingly. Her other hand descended between her legs. She was touching herself beneath the table!

“I’ve had enough of this shit,” Henry said, standing up firmly. He went over to his wife and shook her by the shoulder. “We are going now!” he said. “Even if I have to drag you out of here.”

Alexandra was oblivious to Henry’s touch, as she moaned, feeling her pussy moisten. In her mind, Vlastik’s voice was seducing her, promising her the strongest orgasm she would ever feel. It was the most important thing on her mind.

Henry squatted down to pick up his wife, but Adolpho grabbed him from behind and held him in a half-nelson. Henry wriggled, trying to break free, but surprisingly, couldn’t break free. He was shocked and a little worried at the incredible strength that the elderly butler had.

“Let go of me!” Henry yelled as he struggled in the butler’s hold. At this point, Vlastik rose from his chair. Alexandra continued to fondle herself, opening her fur coat to caress her warm body. Her eyes followed Vlastik’s body as he went to Henry and Adolpho.

“To answer your question from earlier, Mr. Regal: Yes, I think my time is near,” Vlastik said. “However, it is not time for me to die, as you so rudely intimated. It is time for me to live again. I chose seclusion and a quiet life here in the frozen wilderness. I had only a handful of servants. A runaway girl every few days would satisfy me, and she was never missed. I lived this way for decades.”

Alexandra whimpered, her hand pushing aside her panties before entertaining her moist pussy with her fingers. Her breaths became louder, more ragged.

“Alas, the villagers recently put a stop to that,” Vlastik continued. “There always seem to be angry villagers, no matter how quiet a life I try to lead. That’s when I realized, after driving them off, that, perhaps I had been going about it the wrong way.”

Alexandra pulled her hair free of its restrictive bun and shook it out in full. She unhooked her bra from behind and spread her legs wide for Vlastik to see the damp spot forming on her grey pants.

“Perhaps, instead of hiding,” Vlastik said, smiling at the lewd display. “I should live my life in the open, like you. Maybe fame is the new way to hide.”

“What are you talking about?” Henry asked, fearing he already knew the answer.

“Come now,” Vlastik said. “Don’t be obtuse. You know what I am. Fearful humans like you almost killed me this last time, Mr. Regal. Before we killed them all, they’d placed a blessed perimeter of ash around my property, locking us in. What a shame, too. So much blood spilled. Wasted.”

Alexandra was humping her fingers, whimpering her arousal, while watching Vlastik educate her husband. None of his words bothered, let alone registered, with her. She was lost in her fantasy of this perfect man.

“Did you know, Mr. Regal, that vampires cannot drink dead men’s blood?” Vlastik asked. “By the time one is dead, the delicate lifeblood tastes like bitter ash in our mouths. Like the ashes that kept me and Adolpho locked in here for weeks, starving. Indeed, I wondered if I had finally been bested after centuries. Your call saved me, Mr. Regal. For that, I am grateful.”

“This is insane!” Henry said. “You can’t be serious—”

His eyes drifted to his wife, lost in a lustful frenzy, then to the pale, clawed hands that held him in place, much tighter than an old man’s should have been able.

“I am,” Vlastik said, smiling, his fangs on display.

“You can’t do this! Just let us go and—” Henry shouted as Vlastik forcefully pulled his head aside, and sank his fangs into Henry’s neck. Henry gasped at the stabbing in his neck before blacking out from the unbearable pain.

Alexandra couldn’t look away, and was puzzled only for a moment, but the long-awaited orgasm washed over her as she yelped in pleasure. She cooed her happiness, warm in the afterglow of her climax, as Count Vlastik drained her husband’s blood.

Upon drinking Henry’s warm, rushing blood, Vlastik felt his vigor return. His skin smoothed its wrinkles, the bags under his eyes faded and disappeared, his hair darkened, and his muscles reinflated. He pulled away from Henry’s neck and let out a victorious roar.

Count Vlastik turned to Alexandra, who sat limp and satisfied in her seat. She was distantly aware that something had happened, something she should remember. Vlastik, now more handsome than ever, smiled and extended his hand to her. Oh well. Maybe she’d remember later. If she cared.

“It has been so long since I entertained a beautiful lady here in my home” Vlastik said, flexing his muscles as he enjoyed the feeling of his restored vigor. “Alexandra, you spoke of enjoying my hospitality. I think it is only right that you do what is polite for a woman to do when she is in my presence now” Vlastik said with an evil grin as he telepathically projected images and desires into the woman’s receptive mind.

Alexandra blushed slightly, but moved between his legs, dropping to her knees. She was the ultimate of high society. A McGill graduate that was president of the Tornto Woman’s League. She was named one of the most influential women in the city last year. But here she was on her knees in front of this hypnotic man who had captivated her so.

She unzipped his fly and reached into his pants. He spoke to her as she did so, “Alexandra, my dear, tonight is the most fortunate of your life.” He leaned forward, focusing on Alexandra’s wide open eyes. “From now on, you will put my pleasure first. It is what you live for, it’s all you can think about, and it is the most important thing in your life.”

She pulled out his cock and gently stroked it with the soft mink of her coat. He looked over and nodded to Adolpho, who hungrily went a Henry’s neck. As the butler fed, he too was restored in age. Within moments he looked to be in his mid forties rather than his mid eighties.

The amazing transformation was lost on Alexandra as she kissed Vlastik’s cock and slowly ran her tongue all over it. She tried to suck it, but as this was the first time in her life she had ever done anything like this, her inexperience was an issue for her. What she lacked in know how, she made up for in vigor. She used both sleeves of her soft fur coat to stroke him as she used her mouth on him, working to make him even bigger and harder.

“That is enough Aldolpho” Vlastik ordered. The butler backed away from Henry immediately. Vlastik was not done orchestrating. “Henry, rise.” He said simply.

Despite losing a lot of blood, Henry did rise to his feet, standing at attention, waiting for his next order.

“Henry, I would like you to offer Alexandra to me” Vlastik said, still a sucker for formalities despite the absurdity surrounding his complete mental control over all involved.

“Master, please take my wife.” Henry said. He wanted it so, she would be such a good servant for him.

Alexandra looked at Henry. “Thank you for bringing him to me dear.” She stood up slowly. “Take me, please Lord Vlastik, please.” She lay back on a nearby sofa and spread her legs, pulling them back into her shoulders and presented her pussy by pulling her panties to the side. Vlastik didn’t hesitate, he had waited far too long. He got between her spread legs and placed the head of his cock against her opening.

“Finally” he muttered, perhaps to himself, as he slowly began to push forward. Gradually, the head slid past her wet pussy lips and into her love channel. An inch, then two more. Vlastik stopped when he was about halfway into her. Her warmth felt so good around him.

She only moaned, “Please, I want it all.”

Vlastik pushed forward again, and then began to gently fuck in and out. With each succeeding stroke, he went in a little further, until he was finally completely inside of her. He paused for a moment, his balls resting against her ass. He placed Alexandra’s ankles on his shoulders and began to saw in and out of her, fucking her with long, powerful strokes. Alexandra grunted each time he would bottom out in her, and whimper when he would pull almost all of the way out. It was a savage fucking, animalistic and primal

“You will never want another man,” he told her. “After today, your womanhood is mine, your body is mine, your very soul is mine.” Alexandra grunted her assent and had her first orgasm, her pussy spasming around his mighty pistoning pole. “The feel of me inside of you is what you live for, it is all you can think about.” He hammered her even harder and she came a second time.

“Oh fuck me, please!” she cried out, her voice echoing through the cold marble walls and ceilings

“You are mine, now and forever.” Vlastik continued. “You can refuse me nothing. I am your Master!!!”

“Oh, Master, fuck me. Fuck me Master.” She pulled his face down and kissed him, her tongue sliding into his mouth, only separating when Alexandra screamed with pleasure. Her orgasm swept through her entire body. Vlastik fucked her harder and faster, as she writhed in pleasure under him.

“Again!” he commanded, and she came again.

As he felt his own orgasm approaching, he slammed deep into her pussy and held himself motionless. “Take it, my slave!” he hissed as his vampiric seed exploded from his cock and splashed into her.

“Oh, Master,” Alexandra muttered between orgasms. “I’m yours!” she screamed.

ONE YEAR LATER

“Yes, send the revisions to my room for me to review. Have the new production assistant bring them, Abbie is it?” Alexandra said into the phone from her hotel room.

“Your dinner and entertainment will be here soon Master” Alexandra said to Vlastik, who was lounging on the hotel bed next to her, in the hotel robe, watching himself on the latest episode of Rebound Regal on the hotel television. The spin off show was even more popular than the original The publicity in the tabloids over Henry being unfaithful had helped Alexandra win the hearts of countless female fans.

“I think I should start wearing the purple shirt more over the last three episodes” Vlastik announced, deep in thought as Alexandra flipped up his robe and started pleasuring him with her mouth.

“You look so handsome in purple Master” she agreed.

HHTV continued on, but Alexandra was too fascinated to by Vlastik’s cock to pay any attention. “Next week on the new hit series, Rebound Regal, revenge is a dish best served cold as Henry find’s out that Alexandra is falling for sexy European house flipper Vladimir.” The female voice over said.

Vlastik watched the television intently as Henry came on the screen in a testimonial shot. “Look, I know I was the one who screwed up I know I was the one who cheated on her. But I didn’t think she’d move on this fast. Besides, what does she see in that European guy? I don’t get it?”

“We do…” the female voice over said in a sexy tone.