The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reader II — Expansion

A continuation of my story The Reader

An erotic book stirs the reader in strange ways

Part One

Professor Julius Fate took his book to his next tutorial and suggested to one of his students that he had a new reading assignment.

He’d picked Bill on the recommendation of Kit… who wanted his pal to feel the power of man-love too.

Bill wasn’t sure what this funny dusty old book “A Deep Romance” had to do with anything… but he was promised extra credits.

Bill took the book home with him that night.

He read it and as he did, he found himself being aroused. He took his cock in his hands and masturbated, and was surprised that his dick seemed to be bigger than ever.

Bill turned up at Julius’ house the next day. Kit Robinson was there and greeted him “Welcome brother” he said.

“I… I’m so confused… “ Bill said. He looked down at the bulge in his pants wondering how he had got so large.

“Let me show you…” Kit said as he guided Bill inside, dropping his own pants as he guided Bill in

“What are you doing?” Bill gasped seeing Kit close the door, pants-less.

“You’ll want this so bad…” he said.

Bill was hesitant.

“No… I… I’m not gay” he said.

“You are now” Kit grinned as he took Bill’s hand, “Come, let’s fuck…”

“No!” Bill said dropping Kit’s hand. “Get away from me….”

“You want man-love…” Kit smiled as he toyed with his own large cock… “Just look at this…”

Bill found himself staring at Kit’s hardening cock. He couldn’t believe how big it was. Something in the back of his mind and he realised that he had a large cock, just like Kit… maybe… maybe Kit was right?

“No!” he cried “I’m not a fucking fag!”

He turned to go to the door.

“We’ll have to do this the hard way” Kit grinned and went after Bill.

He thrust the door shut. “What are you doing?” Bill asked.

“I’m going to fuck you so bad…” Kit said.

“Get away from me you crazy fuck!” Bill snarled.

“Look…” Kit grinned… “You want it…!”

Bill felt a pain in his groin as his cock was trying to get hard but was being squeezed by his pants.

“Let me help you” Kit said “You’ll feel so much better…” as he reached for Bill’s pants

“No!” Bill cried

Kit grabbed them anyway, and tore them free. Bill punched at Kit, catching him off guard.

“Right!” Kit snarled. He grabbed Bill, forced him around and pressed him up against the door.

“No, let go!” Bill cried.

Kit grabbed his cock and pushed in between Bill’s thighs.

“Noooooooo!” Bill cried “Get off me!”

He kicked back… but Kit was really strong.

Kit pushed forward and his cock head moved up into Bill’s backside.

‘Noooooo!” Bill screamed “Oh, my God! That hurts”

“Take it like a man” Kit drooled as he pushed in deeper.

Bill’s ass burned as he stretched… but stretch he did… his ass-hole gobbling up thick cock.

“That’s it baby” Kit sighed as he pushed in his full 12 inches “You can take it!”

“No… please….” Bill cried but his own cock was rock hard and pressed against the door.

He felt his cock rub against the hard wood and suddenly he began to come… “Oh, fuckkkkkkk” he cried and… he came a lot… more than he’d ever done before.

“No… this… this isn’t….” he whimpered.

Now Kit had a steady rhythm and was pumping away at him.

“Oh, God…nmnn-yessssss” Bill sighed. His ass burned. It was like he imagined having a clit inside his rectum… he was still rock hard, despite having a coat of fresh come on his chest.

“Say it, baby” Kit groaned, kissing the back of Bill’s neck. “Say you want it….”

“Yessss”

“Say it… say you want me to fuck you…”

“Yesssss”

“Say it!”

“Fuck…. fuck…. fuck meeeeeeeee!” Bill gasped. And then he felt it. “Oh, yes… fuck my ass. Fuck it good”

And he was one of them now.

Kit felt it and it turned him on and he began coming inside Bill’s shit-hole. Bill felt it… an amazing feeling of the pulse of hot sperm shooting into him… knowing that his body was now a come-dump…

“Oh, fuckkkk” he cried and he came again…. More this time… as if that were possible.

Kit slowed down and pulled out. Sperm and brown oozed out Bill’s hole.

Kit’s nose wrinkled. But he spun Bill around and began licking the sperm off Bill’s front. Bill watched amazed to see Kit’s six-inch tongue.

Kit moved down onto his knees, taking Bill in his mouth and Bill exploded a third time…

Kit looked up at Bill and showed the come in his mouth before gulping it down with a greedy laugh. Bill couldn’t believe it.

Then, the professor emerged with a bucket, mop and sponge.

“Such a mess” he tutted…

“Um… sorry Professor” Bill blushed.

“No! No! My pretty boy” Julius said “It’s a hazard of first time anal sex…. I’ve seen this happen so many times…”

And the three cleaned up the mess and then Bill went with Kit to the shower to wash up.

“I love you” Kit said as they kissed in the shower.

“I… I love you too” Bill said. “I… I want to think you for changing me…”

“No worries” Kit smiled. They played swords with their cocks.

Julius appeared at the door and stripped off and they smiled as he joined them in the shower. At first he got up on the edge of the shower and pissed on them. It was hardly noticed under the shower jet… but they enjoyed it. At first Bill just gargled the pee. Kit drank it down. When Bill saw this he did the same. Both young men gulping down the amber fluid.

Julius then got in, and on his knees took two young virile cocks into his mouth… sucking them till they each gave him a load of come. And, they came a lot. Julius took great pride in not spilling a drop of that previous man-love. He loved the taste of sperm. Hot fresh pulsating come.

Afterwards they dried and gazed at each other’s buff bodies. Even Julius, centuries old… looked only like he was in his late 30s

Bill couldn’t believe how hot Kit looked too. He’d never noticed how beautiful a guy looked…. Kit’s firm ass, and hard abs. His massive, beautiful cock… a potent symbol of his manhood. It made Bill shiver.. and.. he couldn’t help from smiling all the time.

“Fuck, I love cock” he just blurted out.

The others laughed and embraced him with a hug. Bill felt like he really belonged.

Later he lay in Kit’s arms as they watched tv. They kissed and fondled. Bill loved this feeling of intimacy too… he really loved Kit now.

“What?” Kit grinned looking down at the lover in his lap.

“I… I love you so much” Bill said.

“I love you too” Kit said…

“You know… it’s not just the sex either… “Bill said “Though that’s amazing…”

“I know” Kit said.

“I… I really love you” he said as their naked bodies drew warmth from each other.

“Yes… I know” Kit said “We have this bond now you and I… now that we’ve come in each other’s bodies… it’s something only one man can give another…”

“And… I love Julius too…”

“Yes… we share ourselves… there’s no monogamy here… all brothers together…”

“I can’t believe how much sperm I drank too…”

“It’s wonderful, isn’t it?” Kit smiled.

“Yessss” Bill sighed. He was so addicted to cock now. He felt happy. Happier than he’d ever felt before.

Then… his phone rang.

He looked at it.

The ID read “Cheryl”

He shivered at the thought… his… girlfriend… how could ever have put his cock into…

He felt a little sick.

“Is everything okay, lover?” Kit asked.

Bill held up his phone to show who was calling.

“Oh, put it away!” Kit blanched.

“Fuck… what am I going to do?” Bill said.

“Block it…” Kit said “You never want any calls from it again”

“No, you’re right” Bill said, fumbling with the settings.

“There” he said as he had her and her mom’s numbers blocked.

“Good boy” Kit said and they kissed hard and long.

Bill felt his cock grow hard again and as they kissed Kit moved over him.

“Oh…” Bill sighed.

“What’s up?”

“It’s just… I … wanted you in my ass…”

“Sure lover” Kit smiled and he simply moved a little, lifting Bill’s thighs up and pushing forward into his lover’s anus.

“Oh, fuck yesssss” Bill moaned as he felt hard cock penetrate him.

As they fucked a young Asian lad came in… Bill and Kit didn’t stop fucking.

“This is Huw” Kit whispered into Bill’s ears.

Bill looked at his lover’s face and realised that Huw was one of them too… this was confirmed as Huw immediately began to undress.

Despite his diminutive frame he sported the same huge thick cock all the brothers had.

Bill thought it made Huw look like he should tumble over with such a big heavy weight handing from him.

“Fuck my ass” Kit said looking back at him.

“What I was planning to do” he smiled as he went over, jerking his cock and making it go hard as he moved up behind Kit.

“What’s it like?” Bill asked as Kit was penetrated “Having a cock in me, and a cock in you?”

“It’s fucking heaven” Kit shuddered and started coming in Bill’s ass.

At the feel of a pulsating cock inside him Bill’s own cock erupted like a geyser, shooting come up high into the air.

Huw leaned over and the three all managed to catch some on their faces.

Bill had to shower again. He shit out a lot of sperm… Huw’s and Kits, after both had turns using him. And he lapped up the handfuls he gathered.

He’d fucked Huw too… an exhilarating experience as Huw was even tighter than Kit.

The three naked guys lay out on the couch again when Julius returned.

“I’ve been giving this some thought” he said as he took off his clothes

“What’s that prof?” Kit asked.

“How to increase our brotherhood…”

“Oh?” Bill smiled, sitting up and paying more attention to Julius than to Huw’s sweet lips.

“What if we try broadcasting the book…?”

“Broacating it?” Kit asked.

“Yeah… somehow…” Julius said as he stroked his cock in front of Kit’s face.

“I have an idea!” Huw said.

“Ah, the tech nerd!” Julius laughed as Kit’s mouth took in his cock-head.

“The tech-head with the big cock!” Huw grinned.

“Yes…”

Part Two

Huw was a stranger to the class… but he was ‘familiar’ to the brothers. Bill, Kit, and Eric (whom we’ve not met) were all brothers. And then there was the professor.

The class was being held in the Professor’s house, in his den. It had been his ‘study’ and was full of bookcases of great works he’d read… and some he’d written.

He’d had some students there before… for actual academic work so it was not that unusual to have students at his home.

As well there were the ‘hetros’ as they were called… the uninitiated, who were still addicted to fucking those …. slits…ergghhhh!

James, Roman, Malcolm, Finn, and Jermaine made up the rest of the class.

Kit watched Malcolm, an Australian student. “Hey, babe” he said as his girlfriend Angela held him.

“See you after class?” she whimpered.

“Sure babe”

“We’re right for dinner?” she asked

“Yeah, she’ll be right” he said

She smiled. She hadn’t quite picked up his slang… but he was a hot jock and fucked her like a rabbit.

Kit felt a lump of bile in his throat as he looked at that…. that thing touching such a handsome hot young man….

Kit felt a shudder.

“What’s the matter, babe?” Huw whispered.

“Look at that…” he belched.

“Fuck that’s disgusting” Huw sad… he felt the same unease in his gut as Kit did.

“We’ll fix that soon, honey” Huw whispered.

They almost kissed. But,,, they checked themselves. Now was not the time.

Kit sat in class. Kit had to bite his lip. When he was transformed into a man-loving cock-whore not only did he have a larger dick, and the ability to come over and over again, he had heightened senses. He could smell Finn’s ass… the guy who was sitting closes to him.

Kit was stronger, quicker, and had faster reflexes than Finn. He could have just over-powered him. Finn, a much larger rugby player, originally from Ireland didn’t know how close he was to being taken by Kit. Kit salved as he though about how he could pin him to the ground and rape him… but Finn would not have been changed by that… no matter how much of his DNA he pumped into that guy’s soft pink anus.

Kit looked over at Bill and Bill was having similar problems being so close to Roman. Bill longed for some Latin cock. Was the sperm the same flavour? He wanted to find out. He wanted to sample as much dick as he could. Roman… from Costa Rica would be Bill’s first.

Julius walked into the room with a device none had seen.. though once common place. An over-head projector. Even Kit, Bill and Eric were taken a little aback.

“Plug that in for me” Julius said to Jermaine and when the tall black athlete did so Julius got a boner gazing at the hunched over ass.

Eric handed him a tissue and Julius realised he was drooling. Eric sat back next to James. James didn’t like Eric sitting so close to him. He felt uncomfortable.

The text of the book was projected onto a wall that had previously been covered with posters. But Julius had cleared that space.

“Now young sirs” he said… “If you could all read this text… there will be an exam on it next week…” he added this to make sure that they paid attention to it.

All were fixed on it…. except for the brothers… they were already changed and they had other things on their minds.

Kit looked to Finn as he read, moving his lips. Kit loved noticing that and those lips… wouldn’t they be a treat on his cock…

But Kit’s attention was drawn to Finn’s over-all expression.. and Kit slowly undid his pants as he saw Finn’s change.

Kit moved with deliberate stealth. He was like a predator. And, Finn was going to be his firm, manly prey.

Kit was rock hard. He managed to notice Bill, who was equally engorged.

Finn was aroused by the words in the book… a story of seduction… and lust.

“What are you doing?” Malcolm gasped.

Kit turned around to see Huw up over him, with Malcolm on all fours on the floor, and his pants down…

He had Malcolm in doggy and was fixing to rut him.

Malcolm was confused. Something said “This isn’t right…” but that voice was vanishing.

Huw looked up at Kit and grinned and pushed his cock into Malcolm’s virginal hole.

“Nooooo” Malcolm cried as his ass tore…

Kit turned back to lookout Finn who was transfixed still on the text.

Kit could see Finn had a hard-on.

Eric had watched James… first with his peripheral vision… then he sensed James was in a stupor as the book overwhelmed him. James slid off his chair to his knees and moved to spread James’ legs. He looked up again, checking James was still reading the text… and his cock was rock hard as he was now in its power. Eric grinned. He looked up at the professor who nodded to him. Eric unzipped James and pulled his pink cock out from his fly. “Oooo” Eric gasped as he saw that beautiful proud piece of flesh. James was circumcised so his cock head was already exposed. Eric smiled and pressed his face into James’ crotch and inhaled his manly scent. He ran his face against James’ cock, getting his smells on his skin.

Eric opened his mouth and took James manhood in. He took all of it in. As he sucked he pulled his own pants down—now straining with his much larger, hard cock.

“Wha…?” James gasped and looked down at the mouth bobbing up and down on him… “Fuckkkkk” he gasped as it felt so good… and then… he came… shooting a few CCs of hot sperm into Eric’s eager hungry mouth. Eric drank it all down quickly. Eric then rose up and pointed his massive hardness at James.

“What? Noooo” James gasped looking away in disgust.

“Suck it” Eric growled.

“No… this… this is so wrong….” James cried.

Eric grabbed him by the cheeks and turned his head around and pushed his cock into James’ mouth.

James had never tasted cock before and there was something about the feel of that hot hard flesh in his mouth.

Eric smiled as he felt James suck.

“You’re one of us now” Eric grinned.

“Mm-mmm-mmmmmm” James gasped.

Moments later Eric’s cock exploded with such force that James cheeks almost burst. “Eat it!” Eric spat.

James gulped down the salty goodness.

Eric bent his head and what he saw confirmed that James was now one of them…. James’ cock was now eleven inches long, and rock hard.

Eric kept coming but then as soon as he was done he straddled James and sank down, his ass engulfing that huge flesh pole.

James had never felt the sweetness of a guy’s ass before and he couldn’t help but come right away. He looked at Eric as if something was wrong…

“It’s okay, baby” Eric cooed, “You can come again…”

He read James right. James was worried that he had come too soon. But… now he was transformed he could come lots of times.

Next to Eric and James, Kit rose up, letting his already loose pants drop. He reached down and tugged at Finn’s fly.

“Hey, what?” Finn gasped as Kit freed the Irishman’s cock.

“Relax” Kit whispered as he straddled Finn.

“What the fuck are you doing….?” Finn gasped and went to push Kit off… but now Kit could use his strength.

He pushed Finn back down hard into his seat and taking hold of Finn’s cock slipped down onto it… taking Finn into his ass with one swift movement.

“What the….?” Finn cried.

“Just let it go” Kit whimpered as he easily took all of Finn’s seven inches into his rectum.

Kit turned to look at Eric who was also riding cock. They held each other’s hands, and with a knowing smile enjoyed fucking their men cowgirl style.

“Feel how wonderful it is…” Kit said to Finn as he bucked, “It feels good… doesn’t it…”

“No… this… this…” Finn was confused. Sure… it did feel good… that warm wetness griping his shaft.

“Yesssss” Kit moaned “Fuck me….”

“I….”

“Feel it….” Kit sighed as he rode Finn.

“I… oh…. oh…. ohhhhhhhh” Finn groaned and his cock spasmed inside Kit’s ass.

Kitt grinned triumphantly.

He felt Finn’s cock grow longer, and wider… and he knew Finn was transforming.

“Oh, fuckkkkk” Finn cried….

“You can fuck me again, lover” Kit smiled.

“What?”

“You… you’re one of us now… “Kit said. He kissed Finn. Finn was hesitant to feel another man’s lips on his own, but he soon relented… after-all Kit’s ass felt so amazing.

Kit rode him hard, urging him to sperm him again…

And as he did he took a moment to look at the others around them… also transforming their guys….

Huw rode Malcolm again and again, and the young Aussie’s cock now was so big it kissed the ground beneath him… kissed the pool of sperm lying there from multiple orgasms…. Huw had come in Malcolm three times now and was still rock hard and riding that tight ass.

Then quickly Huw rolled Malcolm over and mounted him. “Fuck me!” Huw demanded as his anus stretched over Malcolm’s cock-head.

“Oh, fuckkkkkkk” Malcolm cried and began coming right away in Huw’s bum.

Kit smiled. He had to admit Malcolm’s cock looked amazing.

“You wanna swap, don’t you?” Huw said.

“You want to?”

“I don’t mind…” Huw smiled… he had a rectum full of Malcolm’s sperm. It felt great… the heat of all that come inside his backside… fresh, hot come.

Kit slid up off Finn. Finn looked concerned that it was over “Don’t worry babe” Kit said.

Huw was already straddling him and Finn relaxed as his cock was embraced by another’s ass.

“Hey!” Malcolm protested also. Malcolm sat there now almost angry that he wasn’t having man-love.

“I’m going to fuck you now” Kit said. Malcolm got back on all fours.

“Alright” Malcolm gasped, and reached around, grabbing his own ass cheeks and opening himself up.

Kit almost came just staring down at that open flesh spot… “Fuckkkkk” he groaned and quickly got inside it and came….

It felt amazing. Malcolm’s ass hugged Kit’s cock, and milked him of jizz like a sucking mouth.

The others were all fucking… and after half an hour Julius beeped a small device “Let’s swap” he declared. They were eager.

They all did. Finn was taken by Julius.

Julius paid Finn particular attention, making sure to jerk his student off at the same time he sodomised him. And Finn shot his load up onto Julius’ chest.

Afterwards Finn and Julius licked at Finn’s sperm that coated his chest.

Huw fucked Roman, missionary style. Roman’s ankles were up on Huw’s shoulders as Huw drove his thick cock into Roman’s sensitive back passage. Huw bent down and sucked Roman’s cock as he rode his ass. Roman came in Huw’s hungry mouth as soon as he felt Huw’s dick unload inside him.

Kit had James deep inside him. Kit was so happy he had these new playmates…

Bill and Jermaine sucked each other’s cocks as they lay on the floor.

“Let’s play a game” Julius declared “My young boys” (he called them boys, even though they were college students—but Julius was a creature centuries old).

“Who’s got the biggest thickest cock?” he asked. He had them all line up. They were all still hard.

Bill’s was 12 and a half inches… but Jermaine was a massive fourteen inches.

“Okay…okay” Julius said on measuring them all… “Who can take all of Jermaine’s cock ?”

“Oh, yeah” some enthused.

Each in turn got in front of Jermaine and bent over, spreading their ass cheeks and pushing back against Jermaine’s thick black sausage.

This was a game that Kit had played a while earlier… and like that time he was able to swallow all that huge meat up his bum.

Kit was particularly proud. His rectum stretched like never before.. but he took it like a man.

They also tried the “Who can give the largest load” and, this time Eric did, with a massive 75 mls of man-cream in one jizz-explosion. If it was thick, hot and salty you might have thought he pissed it out. Yes, 75 mls in on go, and to still be hard and ready to go again… that was the strength these young changed men had… but it also meant that they had ferocious appetites and as they played Julius made sure to go get a large tub of snacks, drinks, and sandwiches.

They played a number of other sex games. Kit challenged three guys to fuck his ass at the same time.. though after two cocks, it was just the tip of the third that he could take. Still… he was happy to have so much dick at once.

Julius asked for a come-bath and all the guys stood around him as he lay there and they jerked off onto him. (really a come-shower…but…).

Kit ate a drumstick as he sat on Bill’s cock. He laughed as Bill sucked his greasy fingers for him. “I love you so much” Bill whispered into his ear.

“I love you too” Kit gasped as Bill nibbled his ear-lobe.

“I can’t believe how good your ass feels” Bill gasped as Kit threw the chicken bone away and began to build up speed on Bill’s dick.

“Your cock’s amazing” Kit purred.

Kit didn’t know which he preferred more… taking cock, or giving it. Bill admitted he preferred being a top… but that didn’t mean he rejected Huw’s cock in his ass as he was riding James later on.

Finn was fucking Jermaine as they watched. “Hey, I’ve got a good idea” he said as he pulled out of Jermaine’s ass. He went over to Huw and got in between Huw’s ass cheeks.

Jermaine grinned and knew what to do and he got up off the floor, stroking his thick black rod and he got behind Finn and entered him.

Julius shivered with delight as he watched this chain-link of his ‘boys’ humping. He tail-ended Malcolm, competing their single humping, groaning pile.

Afterwards Kit and Finn stayed behind to clean up the loads of sperm that was all over the floor. They had mops and buckets. It was kind of fun to bare-foot squelch in it.

“Such a shame” Finn said as he mopped.

“What’s that honey?” Kit asked.

“I want to just eat it all”

“Yeah, I love come too” Kit smiled. He thought about the impossibility of it though… there was just so much of it… but… it brought a smile to his face… getting down on the floor and lapping up all that sperm—and from so many guys too.

Kit had earlier played a game of ‘Guess the Come” where blindfolded and with mouth hanging open he’d taken a load and guess—correctly—whose cock had unloaded. He loved sperm.

Kit and Finn then showered together. They ‘docked’ pressing their cock heads together. Finn pushing his cock forward into and under Kit’s foreskin. Finn himself was circumcised and despite being transformed that was one thing that did not change.

“I want to thank you” Finn said.

“What for?” Kit asked as they dried.

“For changing me…”

“That’s okay” Kit said, leaning over and smacking his lips on Finn’s cheek.

“I can’t believe how good man-love is.”

“It’s the best” Kit sighed.

Julius appeared at the door. “Hello my darling boys” he smiled “All done?”

“Yes” Kit said “Finn and I will head back to our dorms…”

“That was rather successful” Julius smiled.

“It was” Kit said.

“I love you. I love you both” Julius suddenly gushed and went and embraced them. They kissed each other on the lips.

It was so good to be desired.

“We’ll have to plan for converting others” Julius said.

“Let me think of something too” Kit said “I have some ideas.”

“Very well” Julius smiled.

Finn and Kit made sure not to hold hands as they returned to the residential area of the campus. They kept a pretence up. It wasn’t because gays were not accepted at all. No, it was because people would be suspicious when previously ‘hetero’ guys started all gathering together in overtly sexual gay group… No one would believe that a half dozen guys just all suddenly came-out together…

Julius had lived for so long by not being noticed. And, he had his boys keep to the same low profile.

So Kit really wanted to kiss Finn goodbye… but he couldn’t. They did share parting glances.

And Kit returned to his dorm to plan the next phase of this journey…

The End