The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reader

Synopsis; Kit Robison reads an erotic story that really turns him on

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or olde

Kit had seen the book on the Professor’s desk, and in his possession for some time. Kit thought as a joke he would take it… and find out why the Professor seemed to treasure it so much…

Back in his dorm Kit skipped with a wide-grin…

Kit grabbed the book from his satchel and jumped on his bed. He was glad his room-mate Phil was not around so he’d get the dorm-room to himself.

The title of the book “A Deep Romance” was not that informative.

He opened the stiff cover and flipped through a few pages before he decided to check the front matter—that part that shows publishing details.

Published by McCaverty & Sons, 1710, Glasgow.

“Wow” he said “It’s from Kentucky…” before he realised it meant Glasgow… Scotland.

He thumbed a few pages forward. It read…

Gazing at that glorious posterior, the shape of a ripened peach…

“It’s a dirty book?” Kit grinned. Imagine Professor Julius Fate reading a saucy novel… even though its was over 300 years old…

He read on

That posterior filled Frederick with a glorious sense of wonder that the Creator could have made such flawlessness.

The bare rear adjusted somewhat as Frederick, holding his palette began drawing his paint brush over the canvas in a vein attempt to replicate the godly gift he saw before him

Kit grinned. The woman being painted must have been hot…

Frederick felt his loins stir. His eyes fluttered and he found it difficult to concentrate on his work of art. He gazed again at that bare shape and then, clearing his throat bade the model to turn.

“Would you be so kind as to roll over…” Frederick asked.

“Yes, Sir” came the compliant reply.

Frederick now shivered as he gazed down that smooth skinned torso, to the deep coloured hair filling the groin.

“Wow” Kit smiled, getting an erection—pressing against his bed.

Frederick felt his trews…

Kit paused. He quickly checked his computer to find that trews were a type of pants….

He read again

Frederick felt his trews repressing his proud manhood.

“The old boy’s got a hard-on” Kit chuckled.

His proudness was not un-noticed. “You can come to me…” the model whimpered.

“I… I am a married man…” Frederick said, despite his racing heart.. he thought of Esmerelda…

“Fuck Esmerelda!” Kit laughed as he slowly rubbed his cock against the bed.

“She cannot do to you what I can, my Lord.” Frederick knew in his heart that this was true.. a love like he had never experienced before awaited him

He slowly made his way to the bed and stood still as other hands worked against the buttons of his pants, freeing them, and his proud manhood.

Frederick shivered as his manhood was engulfed by soft warm lips.

“Wow” Kit smiled.

“Come join with me” the soft plea that Frederick had to obey.

Frederick slid onto the bed. He hovered there for a moment contemplating that lovely youthful face before slowly gliding back, taking that large white cock into his arse…

“What the fuck!” Kit gasped realising that the model was a guy.. and that Frederick was now riding a cock!

Kit felt a wave of revulsion.. and some sense of guilt that he’d got hard when reading a book about two guys fucking…

“Fate is a fag?” Kit gasped. He looked over the book again… as if he should have been able to see that it had been gay erotica.

‘Fuck that’s….” he gasped…

He realised he was still rock hard. “Fuck…!” he gasped. He thought of jerking off to relieve himself.. He thought of Jannie his girl…

Just then Phil returned. “Hi dumbass” he joked as he came in.

He was sweaty from his long run. “God that felt good” he gasped and peeled his shirt off.

“You should come with me sometime” he said, bending over to take off his sneakers.

Kit found himself staring at Phil… he’d never noticed just how toned Phil was…

Phil dropped his pants now and in his undies, also soaked, he looked around for his favourite towel…

Kit’s cock pressed hard against his pants. Like in a dream he rose up off the bed, dropping the book onto it…

He drew up behind Phil and wrapped his arms around Phil’s muscular body.

“Hey…!” Phil laughed “You okay?”

Kit inhaled musky masculine scent and he kissed Phil’s back.

“What the fuck!” Phil spat, breaking out of the hold.

Kit came up to him again to embrace him.

“Get the fuck away!” Phil snapped. He punched Kit in the chest.

Kit suddenly realised what he had just done.

“Um… sorry, man” he said.

“You fucking weirdo!” Phil snapped “I ought to bust your ass.”

“Look, I’m so sorry” Kit trembled… he was so confused.

“Get the fuck away from me” Phil snarled and he threatened to hit Kit again… and Kit then realised he’d stepped back up again…as if drawn to Phil….

He turned… grabbing the book he ran out the door.

“What the fuck’s going on?” he cried as he ran down the dorm’s hall to the stairs.

“Hey, Kit!” Bill called to him… but he ignored his friend and ran on. (Bill shared a class with Kit as well).

He found himself in the Main Quad and then he ran down the main street and didn’t stop to he got to Sycamore Street.

He ran up to Professor Fate’s residence and pounded on the door.

Julius came to the door wearing a kimono “Yes?” he asked “Oh, Mr Robinson…” he said. “What brings you to my humble abode…”

“This book… !” Kit spat holding up.

“Oh, you’re the one who stole it…”

“What the fuck’s happening….?”

“Come in… come in…”

“No… I’m not … “ he began but Julius opened the door and Kit found himself burst inside…

He wasn’t sure if he was going to attack Julius, or not,

“Are you a fucking fag?” Kit growled…

“Yes… and… if you’ve read my book… so are you…”

“What?”

“Yes… I’m afraid you’re under its spell now…” Julius said.

“What the fuck’s wrong with you….?”

Julius dropped his kimono. He was naked underneath.

“You sick fuck…” Kit said… “You think I…” he began when Julius went over to the couch and knelt down on it, leaning over the back and showing his ass

“Come now… you know you want it…”

“You’ve got to be kidding…” Kit tried to laugh.

“You want it so bad… just look at my asshole… it… it needs you…”

Kit gazed at the older man’s anus and it seemed to open… as it mouthing….

“You need it so bad…” Julius said… “Only another man can ease your pain now…”

“No… this is fucking!” he began but he realised his cock was pressing hard against his pants.

“The longer you fight it… the more painful it gets…” Julius smiled “I know… believe me….”

“You must be fucking crazy” Kit spat.

“I want to help you… I want to feel you inside me…”

“You…”

“You want me so bad…” Julius said… “I can feel it in the air…”

“I … I want to….” Kit began

He rushed at the Professor thinking to hurt him… he knew how to… he’d fuck him so hard…That would teach him a lesson!

He dropped his pants and his undies and pushed his cock into Julius

“There!” Kit laughed “Take that you sick fuck!”

“Oh, yeas” Julius sighed.

Kit rode him hard and then realised what he was doing… but, Julius’ anus clamped down on him and… Oh, God… it felt so good.

“This can’t be….” Kit cried.

“Fuck me” Julius purred and pushed back onto Kit’s cock.

Kit lent onto Julius

“That’s it baby” Julius whimpered “I know you feel it…”

“Oh… fuck…” Kit cried “What’s happening?”

“You need man love so bad…”

“Yes….” Kit sighed. Julius’ ass felt so nice…

“Give into it…”

“Yesssss” Kit cried and he began shooting his load into Julius’ rectum…

“Oh, fuckkkk!” Kit cried.

“That’s it” Julius moaned “Fill me with your come…”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Kit moaned and kept coming. He was amazed at how much jizz he emptied…

And then he pulled out. He was panting. He looked at the distended pink hole drooling his sperm. As he watched Julius’ anus closed over and tightened.

Julius turned around. “You’re such vigorous young man!” he smiled “You need to be rewarded” and he sank to his knees.

Kit watched as the man’s mouth opened and engulfed his cock.

“Ohhhhh” he moaned… And he was amazed he was still rock hard….

Moments later he came again… shooting a huge wave of cream into Julius’ hungry mouth. It was such a relief… not nearly as good as being in anus… but still good…

Julius rose up and pressed his come-smeared lips against Kit. Kit found himself embracing, returning the caress.

“I’m going to fuck you” he whispered… “Then you’ll be one of us forever…”

“Yesssss” Kit shivered.

He let Julius move him onto the couch. He assumed the same position the professor had taken.

Julius wet his fingers and felt Kit’s hairy tight ass. “Ooo….” Julius giggled “A virgin…”

“I… ?” Kit gasped,

“Say you want it…”

“I…”

“Say it… or… I won’t fuck you…”

“No… please……”

“Say it…”

“I… I…. want it…”

“Say it like you mean it….”

“I… I want it….”

“What do you want?”

“I… I want you to fuck me….”

“Good” Julius smiled and pushed forward. Kit bit his lip as he felt the cock-head pressing against his anus… He was worried it was going to tear…

But as Julius pushed the tip into him, Kit felt himself stretch,… embracing the flesh shaft pushing into him….

Julius pushed in deep. “How’s that, baby?” he grinned.

“Ooooooo” Kit trembled “Oh, it feels so good…”

“I knew you’d like it…” Julius giggled and began pounding Kit’s backside.

Kit lent forward a little as he felt Julius’ balls slap against his ass.

It was amazing… feeling that large cock working his rectum… he felt like he had a clit inside his backside and a long thick cock was needed to turn him on…

“Yes! Yes! Yessssss’ he moaned and to his surprise he shot another load, this time onto the couch….

Julius reached around him and caressed his cock. “Take it like a man!” Julius said building up speed… “Take my cock!”

“Oh, fuck, yes” Kit cried “Fuck me! Fuck me like a man!”

Julius shot his load, and Kit felt it was pleasant as he felt hot sperm empty into him…

“Oh, yesssss!” Kit cried…. “Fuckkkkkkk”

Julius pounded and suddenly pushed up hard against him, as deep as he could go…

“Ooooooo” Kit cried.

“You’re one of us now” Julius said.

“Yes…”

“You only want man-love”

“Yes” Kit said….”I… love it….”

Julius pulled slowly out of him “Ooo” he giggled “Look how messy you got my cock!”

“I… I’m sorry” Kit trembled.

“No… it’s fine” Julius smiled “Sometimes you’re going to get shit on your dick…”

“Do you want me to suck it…”

“No… we’ll both have a nice shower….”

“Okay.”

“Come with me.”

“Yes.”

They showered and massaged each other. Kit couldn’t believe how handsome Julius was. He loved running his hands over the older man’s hairy chest. They kissed and eventually Julius fingered his younger lover’s anus.

Kit smiled as he was penetrated.

They dried each other, continuing their kisses and caresses.

“That was amazing” Kit said.

“Yes…the book transformed you…”

“It did?”

“You know…” Julius smiled… “Its about me?”

“What is?”

“The book…”

“Noooo.”

“Yes” Julius smiled as he lead Kit down to the lounge. They sat together. Kit lay inJulius’ embrace and they kissed and stroked each other.

“I’m the model in the book…”

“But the book…”

“Is very old… yes… and so am I…”

“That’s amazing” Kit sighed.

“You’re amazing” Julius smiled and they kissed again.

“Did you notice the changes?” Julius asked.

“Changes?”

“Your cock’s so much bigger now, silly boy” Julius giggled. “You didn’t notice…?”

“Um… yeah.. kinda…”

“How could you not notice?” Julius laughed, “You’ve got a 11-inch hammer between your legs…”

“Um…”

“I forgive you…” Julius smiled and kissed Kit… “It happened so quick… you grew…”

“When?”

“When you were inside me… I felt it…”

“You did…?”

“Yes… as you fucked me your cock got bigger…”

“It… it didn’t hurt?”

“A little… but that’s another thing…” Julius said “We’re now ‘capable’ of having man-sex… you surely noticed you kept coming…”

“Yeah…” Kit smiled.

“You can multiple orgasm too”

“Really?”

“Yes… I’m going to show you how you sweet thing…” Julius said.

“I… I want you too..”

“We’re going to have such fun, you and the boys…”

“Boys…”

“Yes…you… you don’t think you’re the only stud I do?”

“I… I didn’t know…”

“You’re going to get to fuck lots of ass, and… get fucked by so much cock…”

“Mmmm” Kit shivered… The idea really appealed to him now.

“I… I tried to… you know… with Phil.”

“Phil?”

“My room-mate…”

“Silly boy” Julius laughed. “You’ve got to get him to read the book too…”

“What?”

“It doesn’t work if only you read it…He has to as well.”

“Oh?”

“And… another thing… you have to get him to want to read it…” Julius said…

“How am I going to get…?” Kit began

“I have an idea.“

“You do?”

“Yes, I’ve had some experience with this sort of thing” Julius smiled.

* * *

The following day…

Kit sat in the cupboard, naked and watched.

Phil returned from his run to find a gift lying on his bed.

“What’s this?” he said to himself…

He picked it up and unwrapped it.

There was no card.

He looked at the old binding and started to flip through it….

He sat down as he read.. and eventually lay back in his bed…

Kit could see Phil’s growing erection.

Kit grinned as he saw the glazed look wash over his roomie’s face….

Kit emerged, naked, proudly sporting a massive hard-on. Kit crossed the room quickly…

“Hey… what’s…. ?” Phil asked

“Shhh” Kit said as he drew Phil’s undies down “You’ll want to feel this…” he said as he climbed onto Phil

“Wha….?”

“Shhhhh” Kit whispered as he sat back onto Phil’s erection “Just let it happen…”

“No… this is… sick… “ Phil said… but Phil just lay there and watched amazed as Kit’s ass swallowed his hard-on….

“Oh, baby” Kit gasped as he took it all in… Phil was six-inches long so Kit’s ass took him all in

“Oh, baby” Kit sighed “You’ll grow” he smiled as he ground his ass against Phil’s cock.

“Please don’t” Phil said… a little too late.

Phil trembled…

“I feel it baby” Kit said as he rode Phil he felt it change..

“Oh, God!” he cried “The Prof was right…”

Phil’s cock grew longer and wider even as Kit’s anus engulfed it….

“Fuckkkkk” Phil cried as he felt Kit’s ass hug his cock… Now that his dick was bigger Kit’s ass suddenly felt tighter.

“You’re one of us now, lover,” Kit smiled “Just come in me… and you’re ours forever…”

“Please… I…” Phil gasped.

“Come in me!” Kit almost demanded. “I want your jizz…”

“Oh, God…. nn.….yessssssss” Phil cried and his cock exploded into Kit’s ass. Phil was gone.

“Oh, yesssss” Kit moaned as he felt the heaving pulsating dick empty a heavy load into him…

Kit slowly slowed down and then eased up off Phil and pressed his own cock towards Phil “Eat it, bitch” he said resting his cock on Phil’s hairy chin.

Phil opened his mouth and was suddenly filled with dick. “Mmm-mm-mmm” he moaned, tasting Kit’s warm flesh pole.

“Oh, baby” Kit grinned as he pushed into the back of Phil’s throat. “Take it all”

Phil’s cheeks suddenly stitched as a wave of sperm fill his mouth. Phil drank Kit’s sperm down like a kitten drinks milk…

“I love you” Kit said as he moved his ass back down Phil’s body, leaving a trail of sperm leaking from his ass along Phil’s chest. They kissed. Kit loved to feel the roughness of Phil’s bearded face. “Oh, baby” Kit said “You make me feel such a man…”

“I… I can’t believe how good it feels…”

“Ass?”

“Yeah” Phil said… “I never knew a guy could you know… feel better than…”

“Don’t even say it lover…” Kit gently remonstrated… “You’ll never go near that horrible slit ever again…”

“Not if boy ass feels this good” Phil grinned. “Say…” he gasped.

“Yes, you’re hard again” Kit said… “We have such sexual powers now…”

“I… I want to fuck you so bad…”

“Let me get on the floor and you can ride me…” Kit smiled.

“Yes” Phil said and Kit slipped off him and got on all fours on the floor.

“Come in me lover” Kit whimpered.

“Oh, baby” Phil said “Your ass looks so good…”

He slipped his cock-head easily into Kit’s willing warm wetness.

As he fucked Kit, Kit’s own cock jerked and he shot a load onto the floor.

Later he’d push Phil’s face into it and make him lick it up as he in turn pounded Phil’s backside.

“I can’t believe it” Phil moaned… “It tastes so good…”

“My come?”

“Hm-mmm” Phil smiled, rolling over onto his back his black hair matted in white sperm.

Kit spread Phil’s legs and pushed his cock back into Phil, who was already leaking jizz.

Kit rode him missionary style this time. They kissed and held each other, gazing into each other’s eyes as Kit’s cock shot his next load into Phil’s rectum.

“I love feeling your cock pulsating” Phil said.

“Your ass is so loose now…” Kit said

“I feel like there’s a gallon of your sperm in me …”

“And it’s all leaking out onto the ground…” Kit laughed. He reached back scooped some up in his hand and licked it before pushing his hand into Phil’s mouth. Phil laughed as he tasted it.

“I love you so much” Phil said.

“I love you too” Kit said and they kissed and lay with each other on the floor for a while.

Later that day Kit and Phil went over to Julius’ house, returning the book. They were surprised that there were others there.

There they met LeBron, Roger, and Manuel. Julius invited them to have sex. The six of them had a terrific orgy.

LeBron’s cock was the largest, at fourteen inches long and eight inches around. They played special games of who could get the most of that monstrous black cock in their ass… Kit won when he managed to get all but an inch of it in… Julius didn’t play that one (he’d have won). But the guys laughed and enjoyed trying to force themselves down on that massive dick. “Fuck you must have a loose ass” Roger said of Kit…

“No… it’s tight as…” he said and he got up of LeBron “Let me show you” he said pushing Roger to lie back he mounted Roger and grabbing the guy’s cock eased his buttocks down onto him.

“Oh, yeah” Roger moaned “Fuck.. how are you still so tight…?”

“I have great muscle control” Kit said as he began riding Roger’s dick…

They had come shooting games too… who could shoot their come the furthest… and Kit won that too. He shot a load that hit the wall from where they stood. Each guy was masturbating themselves and fired off almost all at once. Manuel was second.

“Well done” Julius said as he rushed over and lapped at the sperm dripping down his wall.

As he did that LeBron came up being him suddenly and pushed his cock deep into Julius, and pushed him up the wall, lifting him up off his feet.

He held Julius like that, pumping him with his cock, and holding him dangling. “Ohhhhhhh” Julius moaned, his full weight driving his body down hard on the cock impaling him.

After four hours they had to stop to eat and drink… They ordered Chinese. And then they fucked some more.

“Taste this…” Julius urged as he hovered his ass over LeBron and Kit… he shat out a dim sim he’d shoved up his ass.

They laughed at it and ate it.

“Hey… why don’t you dip that dim sim in my ass…?” Phil said and he got on all fours, backing up to them. Manuel took a dim sim and dunked it in Phil’s ass and then ate it, with the sperm and ass flavour making it taste wonderful.

“Let me give it more sauce…” Julius said as he quickly ploughed his cock into Phil’s ass. He came a load and then drew out and Manuel took the last dim sim and dunked it Phil’s ass and took more sperm on it this time.

“Mmm-mmm” he grinned as he ate it. LeBron scooted over on his knees and buried his face in between Phil’s butt cheeks and drilled his anus with his long tongue. He slurped at the jizz there. Manuel shoved the remained of the dim sim up himself and then having flavoured it he tasted it.

“Go to the kitchen” Julius said to Manuel.

“Why’s that?”

“I’ve got some cucumbers in the chiller…”

“Alright….!” Manuel smiled.

Soon they were each masturbating themselves with a vegetable. In a circle they began shooting sperm onto each other. They all laughed as they each tasted their own cucumbers. Sometimes it’s nice to try your own flavour.

So much come was spilled… Julius was delighted, not angered by the mess at all.

Kit tried licking it up off the tiled floor. He then rolled around in it made a ‘snow angel’ in the sperm and as he did, his hard-on became the attention of two hungry mouths. He was in bliss…

He looked over at Phil and they both gave each other a knowing smile as Phil fucked LeBron with a hard pounding that echoed even above the moans of their orgy.

This was the best thing that had ever happened to Kit… And, to Phil.

And it was just the beginning….

Addendum

Julius took his book to his next tutorial and suggested to one of his students that he had a new reading assignment.

He’d picked Bill on the recommendation of Kit… who wanted his pal to feel the power of man-love too.

Bill took the book home with him that night. Bill turned up at Julius’ house the next day. Kit greeted him “Welcome brother” he said.

“I… I’m so confused… “ Bill said. He looked down at the bulge in his pants.

“Let me show you…” Kit said as he guided Bill inside, dropping his own pants as he guided Bill in

The End