The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Re-birth

Synopsis: February 2nd was Kara’s re-birthday.

It was 5am and the sun was not yet up. But the One were busy. In the cold morning dark Jennifer, like the others, carried a pod over her shoulders. She carried it down the street in the dark.

The pod was a biological cocoon weighing 330lbs (aprox. 150kgs). It was a weight Jennifer carried with ease. She was very strong.

She took it down to the dimly-lit basement of the dwelling that had once been called her home.

She set the cocoon down next to a stinking pile. The pile consisted of detritus, straw, her excrement, and soil.

There formed a small divot in the ground and the cocoon rested in that.

With her bare hands she covered the cocoon’s case over. Normally a cocoon would by itself be sufficient to host the metamorphosis… but these were an exceptionally complex species. No mere butterfly.

Jennifer looked with satisfaction at the mound and then decided to add more of her excrement to help stick the mass together.

She turned around, hoisting up her dress she squatted a little and opening up her bowls she defecated onto the heap. She could produce as much of this sticky mess as was necessary to seal the nest.

When she was done she turned and bent over and scooping up the warm wet mass she planted it around at strategic points.

Inside there was restlessness. If she could… she would have screamed. Kara banged her fist against the inside of the casing.

Now, absolutely satisfied Jennifer returned upstairs

She showered. The mess didn’t matter to her at all. But she needed to—for the moment—blend in

At 7am the doorbell rang.

Jennifer, hanging upside down in her built-in wardrobe opened her eyes. The blackness of her eyes were covered with sunglasses as she opened the front door lest such a tell-tale sign of her changed being be detected.

“Mrs. Simonson?” Beth Harper smiled

“Yes?” Jennifer asked

“Can I see Kara?”

“No… not now….”

“How come….” Beth asked “You know, I’ve not seen her in a few days”

“She’s just changing”

“Changing?”

“Yes”

“So… can I come back… or I can wait”

“No.. now’s not a good time…”

“I….”

“Please, go away” Jennifer interrupted and then slammed the door

She took off her glasses

She caught sight of herself in the mirror

Her eyes—totally black. She smiled at her reflection.

She then peered out the window to see Beth milling about at the end of the driveway, looking back up at the house

Beth Harper was a senior like Kara. They were best friends in fact. Beth didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t of course know the predicament her friend was in. She turned and walked across the street to her own home.

Kara was restless in her cocoon. She was fully conscious.

She had been aware the whole time.

From when her mom had poisoned her, to when her mom drew the material from out of her womb to encase her daughter.

Kara was aware as the tendrils pierced her vagina and anus, and one entered her mouth. Another blocked her nose.

It sustained her inside the cocoon as it filled with warm slick goo.

And it changed her.

At first she was shocked at the experience… the assault from her own mom when she’d caught a glance at those black soulless eyes to now as the tendrils, pumping her with DNA transformed her body. One of the first things she sensed was the Voice of the One.

The One spoke to her.

It beckoned her to join.

It spoke both in a robotic, person-less monotone, and also as the softest most seductive voice she had ever heard

“Join us” it said “Become One”

“No…” she thought hard against it but the voice was constant

“You are nothing if you are not part of the One”

“You obey the One”

“Serve the One”

“Love the One”

“Serve the One”

“Yesssss” she heard—and realised it was her own voice.

Her body was transformed

She would emerge with enhanced strength, stamina, senses. Her clit became engorged during the process and she dreamed of thrusting it up inside her mom’s own cunt, rubbing her clit against clit.

She came just thinking about it

“Yes” the voice said “The One is pleasure”

“Yesss” she responded “I want pleasure”

“Then serve us”

“Yes…I serve the One”

“You are One”

“Yes, I am One” she said

Her clit pulsated and she had a thought that it might be much the same as a guy’s coming cock.

She heard footsteps and she sensed the thing in the basement

Beth stumbled about the basement. The small window—at ground level was forced inwards.

Beth shone her light about.

To her the nest appeared like a dump of rubbish—and it stunk. She gagged and turned and vomited

The smell was doing its work and keeping her at bay.

“Fuck, what is that?” she gagged

Inside her cocoon Kara’s clit grew hard, like a small cock becoming erect. She dreamed of taking Kara—in the same way she had been taken by her mom.

Taking Kara—making her One. She wanted nothing more than to make others One too.

She felt her clit rise up, and a small bony tube push out from the tip. It was her ‘fang’ and as she came it shot a fluid out into the cocoon and the clear fluid around her went dark from the poison. She smiled. The poison showed she was almost ready to be born

Jennifer stood in the basement. It was quite dark. The gloom meant nothing to her inhuman eyes.

Today was the day her daughter would be born.

She grew excited. She felt her clit engorged. It stuck out an inch from her hairless vagina, and the small bony needle pushed out a little further.

It was about 8am when the first small almost imperceptible tremors began—that small shift of dirty and dust that told her that her daughter was stirring.

Kara’s right hand drew up and her fingernails extended out into talons and with a swift cut she sliced through the gelatinous membrane wall of her cocoon

Some shit-smelling soil fell in and her hand broke out and felt the cool air outside

Her other hand came up to and her toenails too, extended into claws. She kicked and scratched and then sitting up, pushing up through the barriers she felt the air about her.

Her black eyes opened. She smiled as she saw her mom standing there, shooting small sprays of fluid from her cunt fang- all from her excitement

Kara pulled at the fleshy tube in her throat. It stuck all the way down into her lungs so she grabbed it with both hands and pulled. She pulled with no help from her mom—it couldn’t be. It was a time she had to let her daughter birth by herself.

Kara breathed air for the first time in her new form. Her nose was clogged with mucous plugs and she scratched at these till she got some air in through her nostrils.

She rose up and then had to pull the tubes from her anus and vagina. The anal tube was full of her waste—it had draw this from her for the last three days and the smell was foul as it became free.

Finally Jennifer stepped forward

“I am ONE” Kara said

“I am ONE” Jennifer smiled.

“I hear the voice of the ONE” Kara said

“Yes… hear and obey”

Over their own conversation they could hear the ever-present voice of the One

They were part of the One. They were the One. And the One also was that which controlled them. These intersecting layers made them what they were.

Physically no longer human. More than human. The One’s complex social layering guided this non-human form to a single goal.

“Come, you must shower” Jennifer said

Kara looked a little confused. The germs had no affect on her. She had no moral qualms about being covered in the filth that clung to her. Nor, of being naked.

But… theirs was a human world. And to appear (somewhat) human would allow them to pass through it and infect other women and make them One too.

So, Kara went with her mom upstairs. In the shower mother and daughter were closer than they ever were before as individuals.

Jennifer vigorously washed the muck off her daughter’s back whilst her daughter took care of her front.

After, as they towered each other dry Jennifer moved close to her daughter. Her clit jutted out and Kara’s grew out in response to the stimuli

Their clits connected and their flesh became one.

Kara gasped. She could see herself through her mom’s eyes.

“We have no secrets from each other” Jennifer told her daughter

“We have no private thoughts” she added

It was true. Kara knew her mom so completely—as much as she understood herself.

“We must continue the species” Jennifer said

“Yes” Kara agreed

“You will fuck Beth”

“Yes” Kara agreed “I will infect her with the poison”

“Your clit will inject her with our DNA and she will become One”

“Yes” Kara said “She will become One”

“I will prepare a nest for her” Jennifer said

Their clits were one flesh… there was no discernible gap between them so you could not tell where one woman ended and the other started.

But just as easily as they had joined their clits separated and retracted each into themselves

“I will ring Beth and invite her over” Kara said

“Good” Jennifer said “It is right to convert others to the One”

“Yes” Kara said “We will make others One”

Beth was surprised to get a call so late in the day but she came over right away.

“Come on in” Kara smiled.

Beth wondered why her friend wore glasses

“Bobby didn’t hit you, did he?” she asked as she stepped inside the house

“Bobby?” Kara queried

“You know… Bobby!”

Kara remembered that in her previous life she had been a lover of Bobby McGuire. Just thinking of having a penis inside her infecting her with human DNA made her dry wretch. The memory made her goose-bump

“Anything the matter?”

“No…” Kara smiled “Come upstairs

She inhaled Beth’s scent. Beth was close to her flux. Kara’s super-charged senses could tell.

Beth went upstairs—she’d been there a hundred times before.

She noticed Kara’s room was neat and tidy—incredibly so. Her bed looked freshly made and unslept in.

Also… Kara never usually wore a dress. She was a jeans or shorts girl. She loved to show off her butt—still taut

She looked like she was wearing her mom’s skirt

“You’d tell me if something was wrong?” Beth asked as she flopped on Kara’s bed. She was comfortable with this level of casualness… they were familiar—known to each other since junior school

“There is something I want to show you” Kara said

“Yes?

Kara drew off her glasses. “I have something wonderful I want to share with you…”

It was so unusual it took a moment to register in Beth’s mind… Kara’s eyes were totally black and featureless

“What…?” she gasped sitting up

Kara grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it off in one swift motion.

She was hairless and so the thing growing out between her legs was even more apparent

“What the fuck….?” Beth cried

She leapt up

Kara grabbed her by the forearm

Beth.. with all her strength tired to jerk herself away but Kara’s grip was vice-like

“Let me go”

“You will become One” Kara smiled.

Kara threw her back onto the bed. Her small clit-like tube spurted fluid in excitement.

Beth felt a wave of disgust

Kara came at her

“No… don’t!” Beth cried in a futile plea

Kara ripped at Beth’s top, pulling it off of her

“No…! Stop!” Beth cried

Kara threw her back onto the bed and mounted her. She sat down onto Beth’s stomach and then with a sudden thrust pushed her clit-needle into Beth’s belly

She bore down, squeezing the poison into Beth

She came as she did so, it was so delicious a feeling pumping the DNA into Beth

“Nooooo” Beth’s voice trailed off

Kara picked up her friend’s partially paralysed body and carried her downstairs to the basement.

Her mom was there.

They were pleased to nest Beth.

As Kara lay Beth in her cocoon Beth’s expression was of both fear—and of hate for Kara.

Kara noticed and smiled “Shhhh” she whispered “You’ll be glad of what I did in a few days”

Jennifer leant over and opened Beth’s eyes wide. Already Beth’s sclera was turning dark. Soon her eyes would be totally black like all who were One.

Jennifer patted Kara on the back “You did well” she said “She will be a great addition to the One”

“You must nest her now” Jennifer said

Kara straddled Beth and out of her vagina came a thick fluid and as it seeped out it began to harden a little and Jennifer used this to build over Beth the top of the cocoon. It reacted in air to form a harder membrane.

As she formed this over Beth to make the top of the cocoon, to seal her in Beth’s own body began leaking fluids… that would end up filling the cocoon

As this happened a tendril came up out of the side of the membrane and pushed into Beth’s mouth. It would keep her alive inside her amniotic sac.

Soon it would be Beth’s un-birthday

The End