The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Raven

Marcus looked deep into Raven’s tawny brown eyes. This was wrong, he thought. He knew this was wrong. He’d known it was wrong when he saw her across the room at the bar. He should have walked away. But he didn’t. And now here he was, in her hotel room, about to do something he knew he’d regret.

Raven smiled that cute smile he’d been entranced by. ‘Shhhhhh’ she whispered. ‘Why think about it?’ She reached up and ran her fingers through his hair, pulling him closer. He was only going to buy her a drink, but she’d just kept talking. Somehow it didn’t matter very much what she said, only that the more she talked the more Marcus noticed. Her curly black hair with eyes to match, smooth dark skin, massive boobs tastefully displayed in a low-cut mesh top.

The more Marcus drank, the easier it was to let go. To not worry about the future or what he should be doing. And finally he found himself following that perfect ass to a hotel room, not really thinking about anything but the way it slightly bounced with every step Raven took.

As if reading his mind Raven took his hand and placed it behind her, clamping it on her perky round butt. He let out a slight gasp but couldn’t break her gaze—her eyes were like brown pools which filled his vision, threatening to drown him at any moment.

‘This is .. wrong’ Marcus said. ‘I have a girlfriend .... Cel—’ He stopped suddenly as Raven shifted, moving her ass down so his fingers felt how slick and wet she was. ‘She’s not wearing panties’ was the now only thing in Marcus’s head.

The logical part of his brain was screaming at him to stop, but his cock was starting to get hard. Raven giggled, still staring deep into his eyes. ‘What did you say? I didn’t quite catch that.’ She started moving her ass back and forth, grinding her hips against his fingers. The action was making it increasingly difficult for Marcus to think straight, but he still tried to protest. ‘I’m .. she’s ... out of’. Raven’s smile widened. ‘Mmmm. I wouldn’t know anything about that’.

Marcus ignored the comment and tried to pull his hand out, but Raven held it tight. ‘You’re not going anywhere’ she said, her voice a throaty whisper. She reached up, her fingertips sliding across his chest, and started unbuttoning his shirt. Marcus wasn’t sure what to do. There was no way he could do this. It would be a disaster. It would be wrong. It would be the worst decision he could make.

But even as he thought that, he couldn’t resist. The thought of her dark flesh sent an electric thrill through his whole body. He wanted to grab her perfect ass, push her roughly against the wall, and fuck the shit out of her.

Marcus grunted, and with immense effort looked away from those beautiful brown eyes. He felt slightly lightheaded, and aware that Raven still had her body pressed up against him pulled his hand away from her tight wet cunt.

‘No .. I don’t want to do this .. I’m sorry’. He tried to take a step back but Raven grabbed his arm, preventing him from moving. ‘Don’t be sorry’ she said softly. ‘Just let go ...’ And with that she grabbed his hand slick with her juices and pushed it up against his face. Immediately Marcus inhaled, a complex sweet scent that completely caught him off his guard.

He tried to resist but it was pointless. The scent was too strong, and before he knew it his eyes were closing and his mind was becoming foggy. All he could focus on was the delicious smell and the feel of Raven’s body against his.

When he next opened his eyes he was kneeling in front of her, her legs spread wide as she leaned back on the bed. Her perfect pink lips surrounded by smooth dark thighs were all he could see. ‘You’re going to eat me out’ she said, her voice a throaty whisper. ‘You’re going to lick my cunt until I come all over your face’.

The words were like a trigger and without any further thought Marcus leaned in and started to lick. Raven’s taste was even better than her scent, and he eagerly started to flick his tongue over her clit.

She moaned, and grabbing a fistful of his hair started to force his head harder against her. Marcus didn’t care. He loved the taste of her cunt, loved how she tasted and smelled. He wanted to please her, to make her come harder than she ever had before. He could feel himself getting harder and harder as he licked and sucked. Soon Marcus felt Raven’s muscles start to tense. He knew she was close, and redoubled his efforts, his tongue flicking over her hard little clit.

Suddenly Raven’s body tensed, and Marcus felt her thighs close around his head as she came hard. He lapped up her juices, not stopping until she finally released him. He staggered back, his cock painfully hard and his mind completely foggy.

‘Now it’s your turn’ Raven said, her voice a throaty purr. She reached down and grabbed his cock, stroking it hard. ‘I’m going to fuck you with my perfect ass until you explode. And while you’re off in dreamland having the cum milked out of you I’m going to record a nice video for Celia. That will wipe the smile of that bitch’s face, top of the class in Art History.’

Alarm bells went off somewhere in Marcus’s head but each stroke of Raven’s soft hand around his Cock made it so hard to focus. Her slick fingers felt incredible as they glided up and down his shaft, and before he knew it he was groaning and leaning against the wall for support. ‘Stop’ he managed to gasp out but his head felt so fuzzy he wasn’t even sure what he was protesting.

Raven just laughed and continued to stroke him. ‘You really think you can resist my hands?’ she said in a mocking tone as Marcus let out a small moan. ‘Yes .. that’s it .. just let go ..’ Raven said softly, her voice a mix of persuasion and command. ‘I’m going to make you cum so hard .. you won’t remember your own name ....’

The next thing Marcus knew he was lying on the bed with his legs spread open, Raven’s perect ass bouncing up and down on his cock. An iPhone was pointed right at him, the camera lens glinting in the fluorescent light.

‘Hi Celia’ Raven said to the camera, still riding Marcus. ‘Did you enjoy rubbing you getting that award in my face?’. ‘Funny, I was rubbing your boyfriends face in my pussy not twenty minutes ago’. Right as she said this she bought her ass down hard, causing Marcus to let out a involuntary groan.

‘You see’ Raven continued, her voice triumphant. ‘He’s my little slut now. I can do whatever I want to him and he loves it. And to prove it..... He’s about to empty his balls into my ass.’

As she was talking, she started to flex her hips and go faster—every bounce bringing Marcus deep inside her tight asshole and then squeezing him on the way out. ‘Look at my ass, slave’ Raven said, her voice suddenly commanding. Marcus stared, the round black peaches jiggling around and around in a hypnotic circle. Her ass was now the only thing in his vision. ‘You’re about to cream for Mistress Raven’. she continued, going faster and faster. ‘Forget about Celia as you CREAM YOURSELF IN MY ASS’.

Hearing Raven’s voice, feeling her tight asshole milking him, was too much for Marcus. His mind filled up with Raven’s ass, bouncing up and down and it just got too much and it was spilling out and he had to—‘ARGGGH’ With a final grunt he came hard, emptying his balls deep inside her perfect cheeks.

Raven grinned as she felt Marcus’s cock pulse and spasm inside her. She rode him through his orgasm, enjoying the feel of him throbbing inside her. Finally, when she was sure he was totally spent she reached over and turned off the camera with a satisficed smile. ‘I love you’ Marcus said, his voice weak and exhausted. Raven smiled and leaned down to give him a long kiss. ‘I don’t care’ she said. ‘What I do care is that you’re not going to cause any trouble for me in the future.’ she stated while fixing him with that hypnotic brown stare. ‘And as such, any time in the future you think about me vindictively, or let the thought of payback flit across your mind—’ as she was saying this she brought her fingers back to Marcus’s nose, still slick with her juices. ‘— your mind will fill with my jiggling ass bouncing up and down, up and down. Just like it did on your cock just now.’ Nose filled with her sweet scent, Marcus’s eyes rolled back slightly in his head. ‘You’ll go off to the bathroom and jerk your cock off until you cream, and then get very sleepy and forget all about it’.

Raven sensually rubbed her fingers over Marcus’s lips and leaned into his ear to whisper ‘Sleep for me now, and dream of my ass’. His eyes slammed shut.

Collecting her things she headed for the door, stopping to take a quick look back at the bed. Marcus was lying there, eyes firmly shut and half propped up against the bed rest with his semi erect cock leaking a steady drool of precum. In his mind he was floating in a world filled with Raven.