The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rave Worms

Rave music blared. An endless onslaught of thumping bass and shrieking electronics in a cacophonous melody. Becca rocked her head furiously and howled, while Lydia smiled bashfully in the passenger seat.

“Becca, we’re not even at the rave yet.”

“Don’t care,” Becca shot back with an eager grin, pounding on the roof of her old crappy sedan. “Haven’t you ever heard that the rave is where the heart is?”

“That’s not how it goes,” Lydia teased, but couldn’t help herself from catching Becca’s contagious smile. It was a good thing that she was getting second hand excitement from Lydia, since raves were definitely not her scene. Then again, anything that wasn’t sitting at home watching TV or playing video games wasn’t really her scene. Lydia was the personification of an introvert, and she’d made a solemn vow to change that in college. So when she saw her roommate Becca tugging on neon green stocking and a pink mesh shirt, she shoved down her impulse to blush at her skimpy outfit and instead dared herself to ask to come along.

Which she was only kinda sorta regretting. Part of it was the ridiculously short skirt that Becca had insisted she wear. With Lydia’s generous thighs the blue skirt barely covered her butt, and would definitely flash way too much of her ass if she so much as bent over. The bikini top that left her cleavage fully on display was her own choice, since she didn’t have any tops that were sexy or slinky like Becca did. She glanced over at Becca, still shocked that her flat chested roommate only had band aids covering her nipples under that mesh shirt. Lydia could definitely never be that daring.

Still, as unusual as it was, Lydia felt sexy. And Becca looked sexy. And maybe there’d be sexy girls at the rave. Maybe some who’d show Lydia some attention and dance with her.

“Someone’s getting into the spirit,” Becca said, and Lydia blushed as she realized she’d been sitting there with a dopey grin on her face.

“Just wondering who might be there.”

“Sure you’re not wondering if there’ll be a hot girl to fuck your brains out?”

Lydia couldn’t stop herself from putting a hand to her mouth and gasping. But then, with a force of will, managed to shrug and admit, “Okay, yes. I wouldn’t put it exactly like that but… brains getting fucked out does sound fun.”

“Yeah it does!” Becca turned up the music and thumped her hand on the roof of the car. This time Lydia grinned and joined in, thumping on the roof to the beat of the music with Becca. Well, slightly off tempo, but rave music kept changing up too fast for her to keep in time. Suddenly the bass vanished all together. Becca had pulled her hand away in time while Lydia was left thumping the roof and feeling silly, but Becca just grinned at her.

The electronic music went low, then swelled louder and louder until it became a shrieking cresting wave.

“Wait for the bass drop,” Becca told her, grinning with the anxiety like a kid waiting for the roller coaster to reach the top and tumble down the other side.

Lydia felt her heart racing, excited to take that plunge with the music too.

And then a rumbling roar from the sky drowned out the music completely as a burning chunk of rock flew over the car and crashed into an empty field with a red flash. The car shook and spun out of control. Becca wrestled with the wheel while Lydia screamed her lungs out.

Finally the sedan came to a reluctant halt, and both girls sat there panting, oblivious to the music blaring at them from the radio. Becca reached out to turn it off, her trembling fingers fumbling with the old dial for a bit before they finally got silence.

“Holy shit.” Lydia stared at the smoking crater off in the field. That meteor had nearly hit them. Probably would have killed them. She glanced at Becca, who appeared to be in the shuddering grip of a near death experience. Quickly Lydia forced her lips into an awkward smile and said, “That was one hell of a bass drop.”

Becca turned to give her a wide eyed stare. Despite her own terror at the narrowly avoided accident, Lydia made sure that she only showed a huge grin at her own bad joke.

Becca’s lips twitched, then she smiled. She let out a shaky laugh, before throwing back her head and cackling.

“That really was, though! We almost died!”

“Yeah, but we’re both okay.”

Becca kept on hysterically laughing, and it took about a minute before she finally got herself back under control. Then she was confident Becca once again, smoothing her hair in the rear view mirror. “So, meteor. Freaky shit.” She shot Lydia an excited look. “Wanna go check it out?”

Lydia bit her lip. It was the absolute last thing she wanted to do, with her overactive fears supplying plenty of reasons why it was a bad idea. But as Becca jumped out of her car and strutted off towards the crater in her tiny shorts, Lydia decided to follow after. She did want to go out of her comfort zone, although checking out a fallen meteorite wasn’t exactly what she’d had in mind for that new year’s resolution.

Thankfully the field was totally empty, so there wasn’t any damage except for the ten foot round crater sitting in the middle of it. A thin trail of black smoke streamed up from the hole, although it was quickly narrowing as the heat dissipated. As they got to the lip of the dirt crater, Lydia was shocked by the absence of heat. Shouldn’t burning chunks of rock from space stay burning for longer than this?

The rock itself looked to be about their height. It was rounded like an oval, with a shiny coal-like texture to it. At first Lydia thought it was smooth, but slowly she picked out several cracks that ran across the exterior, jagged canyons that blended in almost perfect. Lydia felt a crazy urge to get in there and examine the meteor closer, which she obviously ignored as an awful idea. Which is about when Becca suddenly jumped over the dirt lip and slid into the crater.

“Becca, wait! It’s hot!”

Except even as she shouted Becca already had a hand on the round black rock, and was just giving her a curious look. “But it’s not hot. Feels a little cold, actually.”

“That… definitely doesn’t seem scientifically accurate.”

“It’s a weird space rock, Lydia. Just let it be weird.” Becca stuck out her tongue at her. “In the movies these things are always doing super strange stuff when they crash in small towns like this.”

“Yeah, in horror movies.”

“Exactly! If anything there should be a big spidery monster breaking out and trying to bite me.”

It was an absolutely absurd notion, and yet Lydia still gave a distrustful glance at the strange black rock. It was so dark it almost seemed to absorb light, reflecting nothing back.

“Just be careful.”

Becca blew a raspberry. “Come on, like anything bad is really gonna happen.” For emphasis Becca slapped the side of the space rock.

Which promptly lit up with dazzling, colorful splendor.

Lydia gasped and Becca threw herself backwards. Brilliant light was pouring out from the jagged cracks running across the rock, with each crack emitting a different blinding color. Deep blues, rich greens, and neon reds bled from out of the rock, lighting up the crater in a psychedelic display.

Red light coming from a crack at the top of the rock suddenly began to glow brighter. Whatever was emanating that crimson light was coming out. Both girls held their breath as a single, red worm poked out of the asteroid. Lydia squinted closer. The thing was definitely small and squiggly like a worm, yet it was glowing so brightly that Lydia couldn’t make out what it really looked like. Almost like the thing was entirely made of brilliant red.

It flopped off of the rock and hit the dirt below, where it started to softly wriggle in place. It was small, about the size of an earthworm. Well, an Earth earthworm, at any rate.

Becca leaned closer to get a better view. “It looks like a glow stick came to life.” She shuffled around it in a semicircle, getting up against the still glowing black rock to get a closer look.

“Well don’t touch it,” Lydia called, shrinking back behind the lip of the crater.

“Oh come on, Lydia.” Becca turned to glare at her, resting a hand against the black rock. “Obviously I’m not going to touch it!”

From a crack next to her fingers emerged a wriggling purple worm. Becca looked over just in time to see it roll out and land on her fingers. She promptly shrieked and flung her hand wildly. The glowing purple worm flew from her fingers and right towards Lydia’s face!

“Ahh!” Lydia threw up a hand, catching the worm just before it hit her between the eyes. As soon as it made contact Lydia felt warmth crackle over her hand. Almost an electric charge that ran up her arm. She was so shocked by the strange sensation she couldn’t react as the worm wound its way through her fingers and around her hand. The worm didn’t have weight to it; instead all Lydia felt was the intense charge of energy from its touch on her skin.

And just then her brain was finally able to interpret the intense feeling as pure pleasure.

Lydia gurgled a moan as the pleasure hit full force. She went weak, nearly collapsing to the ground as the worm kept wonderfully wriggling along her hand.

“Lydia!’

She managed to open her eyes and saw Becca charging up out of the crater towards her, concern all over her face. Dimly she saw pretty lights. More of the colorful worms were crawling out of the space rock. Lydia started to smile absently, feeling drugged.

“Lydia, get rid of it!”

“What?”

“Get rid of that worm!”

Lydia shook her head. And was shocked to see the worm still on her hand. It was crawling up her wrist now, looping around and spiraling. Pulses of pleasure kept shooting up her arm as it moved.

“Ohhhh, fuck. Becca. It’s… it’s… goooood.”

“What are you talking about?”

“It feels… good. So good. It’s…” Lydia blinked unevenly. Her head felt muddled. Full of purple pleasure. “You know that thing where you touch your pussy and its good and there’s the good button on your pussy?”

Becca just stared at her like she was crazy.

“It’s that.” She licked her lips and let out a moan. “It makes my hand feel like that. I—”

I want more, she started to say, but thankfully some self-preservation kicked in as she saw the glowing purple worm reach her elbow. Fear filled her eyes and panic dulled the bliss fogging her head.

“Oh shit. Becca. Get it off.”

“How?”

But then the worm was crawling again, winding round and round her arm and another wave of that purple pleasure poured into her head and Lydia just let out a happy gurgle, her eyes slipping closed.

Someone started tugging at her arm. She felt fingers grabbing and it was as good as someone rubbing her clit. She moaned openly, but then felt the warmth of the worm vanish. Lydia pouted. She needed the worm. Needed the pleasure. Needed-

Becca’s panicked cry made Lydia open her eyes. Somehow she was on the ground, laying in the grass. Lydia didn’t even recall falling. Standing over her was Becca, eyes wide in terror as the purple worm dangled between her hands. She saw it twisting around a finger from each hand, trying to get purchase. And Becca was trembling hard.

Getting dosed with the pleasure, Lydia realized. With the worm gone that purple bliss in her head was fading and she was able to think again. The worm gave off pleasure. Drugged them, made them weak. And if it got on Becca it’d do the same to her.

Lydia jumped to her feet and grabbed Becca’s wrists. Becca’s eyes had just started to glaze over, but looked alert now. “Help,” she whimpered, and Lydia gave a determined nod. She yanked on both of Becca’s wrists, pulling them in opposite directions fast as she could. Just as she hoped the worm was tugged in both directions and popped off both fingers at the same time, hanging in mid-air helplessly. Before Lydia could give a triumphant cheer, the worm twisted as it fell, one end tapping Becca’s stomach.

A visible tremor ran through Becca’s body. She went stiff as the worm suddenly pulled itself up, planting itself against her toned stomach.

Becca shrieked, the scream tapering off into a sensual groan. “Get it offfff!”

Lydia started to reach for it but stopped. If she touched it then it’d latch on to her, and she’d zone out again on purple bliss, and then-

Taking advantage of her hesitation, the worm wriggled around and quickly slithered it’s way down Becca’s stomach. Becca let out high pitched squeak as the purple worm slipped easily into her shorts.

“Oh shit,” Lydia whispered, eyes wide. If that thing crawling on her hand made it feel like someone was sucking on her clit, then what would actually having it down there feel like?

Lydia didn’t have to wait long for an answer. Becca twitched, froze, then let out a gurgling moan of absolute ecstasy. “Gaabbuuhffuuhhh,” Becca mumbled, her eyes crossing. Her legs were shaking as her hips started thrusted, humping the air as her head lolled back and forth. She looked completely out of control; just mindless pleasure.

Some faint, purple embers in her mind made Lydia bite her lip and wish that she could feel that. Then she snapped out of it and unzipped Becca’s shorts. Had to move fast. She didn’t know what these alien worms wanted. And if it slid into her pussy and hid there, then… then they’d never get it out. And Becca would just be cumming and moaning forever.

Lydia suddenly pictured herself laying in the crater, drooling happily as red and green and blue and purple worms slithered all over her body, neon tattoos of pure pleasure.

“Cuuummmmiinnggg,” Becca moaned above her.

She shoved the strange desire aside as she opened Becca’s shorts. She saw the purple glow from inside, the worm wriggling against Becca’s pussy. She grabbed Becca’s crotch through the denim shorts and tried to squeeze her fingers together. Immediately she felt the radiating warmth of the purple worm, but dulled through the fabric. Thankfully it only made her feel a little wonderful. Keeping her grip, Lydia yanked Becca’s shorts down, getting them down to her ankles.

The first thing she noticed was the worm wriggling in the shorts. Then she glanced up and saw that Becca wasn’t wearing any panties. Lydia took in the sight of her friends bare, soaked pussy lips, and couldn’t suppress the moan of want that escaped her.

Becca’s eyes fluttered as she looked down at her. “Lyyydiaaa? Are you…”

Desperate to avoid letting Becca know how hot she found her, something she’d hidden from her roommate for weeks, Lydia yanked hard on the shorts to try and get them off. Which led to her accidentally sweeping Becca’s feet out from under her. Becca yelped as she fell to the grass, while Lydia used the chance to pull the tiny shorts off completely.

The purple worm was wrapped up now. Lydia could feel the pleasure trying to seep through, but the material gave enough protection. Then, defying all physics, she saw the tip of the worm pass through the denim. Not tear it’s way through or slither through a seam. Instead she saw it wriggle right through the shorts like the denim wasn’t there at all. Like a ghost would pass through something. It’s tip hit her fingers and passed through them too, as if it wasn’t really there. But Lydia felt the electric, wonderful charge of its touch instantly shoot up her arm and crash into her mind.

Lydia moaned as the bliss flared in her mind with purple light.

Then she screamed and tossed the shorts away, watching the purple light of the worm flying away with it.

She stood there, fingers trembling from the brief touch, trying to make sense of it.

The worm moved right through the shorts like they weren’t really there. And all she felt when it touched her was the warmth and pleasure it radiated. Almost like the thing didn’t have a physical form, but was just pure energy. Which was obviously impossible, and yet that impossible alien worm had almost left her and Becca senseless and cumming on the ground.

Remembering her friend, Lydia whirled around and shouted, “Becca!”

“I’m up,” she mumbled from down in the grass, still blinking blearily like she was only half-awake.

Lydia reached under Becca’s arms and started dragging her backwards through the field, with Becca yelping indignantly as her bare ass skidded through the grass.

“Lydia! What are you—”

“We gotta get away from the worms,” she huffed, never breaking stride.

Becca went rigid in her arms as understanding hit her. Did Becca cum so hard that she’d forgotten all about them meeting pervy alien worms? She saw the fear and confusion on Becca’s face. All Lydia wanted to do was hug her and tell her that everything would be okay.

Only she didn’t get the chance to say anything as bright neon lights burst over the lip of the crater. Psychedelic colors in worm form began to slither through the grass after them. And they were faster than they had any right to be.

Both Lydia and Becca screamed at the glowing wave of worms coming for them. Becca finally tore herself out from Lydia’s grasp and got to her feet to run, wearing nothing but her sneakers, a mesh pink top, and a pair of band-aids on her nipples. Lydia couldn’t help but laugh as she saw her friend hauling ass across the field with her ass out for all to see. It’d be a funny story to tell each other later. And a hot image to summon up next time she masturbated.

But all her ideas about getting away to masturbate another day vanished as Lydia’s side cramped up. She stumbled and nearly fell, just as Becca was jumping into the car.

“Fuck.” Lydia forced herself to keep moving. The grass at her feet was starting to reflect bright neon colors, growing brighter as the alien worms began to catch up to her. She wasn’t in the best shape to start with, and Lydia had worn herself out dragging Becca half way across the field.

Lydia glanced over her shoulder and might have looked pale with fear, except that her face was lit up with brilliant red and blue and yellow and green hues. The worms were nearly on her. And when they wriggled over her she’d be cumming senselessly just like Becca was, helpless as they did whatever they had planned for her.

She didn’t even realize she’d stopped running. Lydia stared wide eyed as the multi-colored worms slithered through the grass in a hypnotic display. One worm on her hand had felt so good. What would all of them crawling over her naked body feel like? A weak moan escaped Lydia as she felt her pussy dripping with desire.

Then a car horn blared behind her and broke the spell. Lydia stumbled to the side just as Becca’s beat up old car skidded to a halt just a few feet away. Becca revved the engine and shouted, “Get in!”

The glowing worms were nearly at her feet, close enough that Lydia could practically feel the promised pleasure of their touch radiating across her ankles. It made her hesitate for only a moment, but thankfully she moved away just as a neon green worm lunged for where her leg had been. Lydia threw open the passenger door and dove in, for once not caring about her seatbelt as she shouted, “Get us out of here!”

Becca grinned and gunned the accelerator. The engine roared, tires skidding in the grass. The car didn’t move.

“It’s okay!” Becca shouted with far too much panic to reassure Lydia. She stomped her foot on the accelerator, trying to grin even as the car squealed in agony.

“We have to go!”

“At least the worms can’t get us in here,” said Becca, holding on to that one piece of comfort.

Then Lydia remembered the way the worm slipped intangibly through the denim of the shorts and passed through her fingers. She curled her feet up beneath her on the passenger seat and screamed just as a worm slithered up through the floor of the car, bathing the interior in green light.

Becca screamed and tucked her own feet up too, the car’s engine cooling down and idling without her pounding on the gas. “It ate through my car!?”

“No, they’re—” Lydia didn’t even know how to explain it to her hysterical friend. The green worm inched along the floor of the car, sliding it’s way up towards the middle of the console. “They’re like ghosts. They can just pass through things.”

“How the fuck can they do that?”

“I don’t know!” Lydia shrieked. “They’re fucking aliens!”

Both girls screamed again, searching the car for the rest of the glowing alien worms that would inevitably slither up after them. Except as their screams slowly died off, they didn’t see any other worms entering the car. The steady aura of red and blue and yellow light outside the car told them that the worms were still out there, waiting, only they weren’t coming in for them even though the girls were trapped.

Becca wrapped her arms around her legs and hugged them tight. “Why aren’t they coming in?”

“I don’t know,” Lydia whispered, keeping her eyes locked on the green worm. It was crawling its way across the radio now, which Lydia hadn’t even noticed playing in the background of their screaming. The worm could turn and leap for them at any moment, and yet it was just wriggling back and forth over the radio, one end faintly flicking at the knob but unable to turn it. Lydia wiped a sweaty palm over her mouth and asked, “Why isn’t it trying to get us?”

Becca choked out a laugh. “Maybe it likes rave music.”

Despite all the crazy things she’d seen in the last few minutes, nothing prepared Lydia for the moment the glowing green worm suddenly melted. It lost its worm shape completely as it spread out into a small puddle of glowing green light, which quickly began to seep into the radio. The music cut off and turned into a garble of static as the radio in the dashboard began to glow with radioactive green light.

“What the—” Lydia cut off as the electronic rave music returned, only different; the same music played on alien instruments now, the thumping bass so strong that it vibrated inside her head. The squealing synth sounds blanketed them. Lydia could actually feel the music around her. It was warm. Comforting. Like slipping into a relaxing bath. Or snuggling into bed.

The pitch of the music changed. The image in Lydia’s head of curling up in bed under her covers gained clarity. Became more intense, more real, as she physically felt the blankets calming embrace. It was like she really was snuggled up and ready to sleep. Lydia blinked slowly as her body began to relax, the faint green light of the radio flickering over her face as the rave music played like a personal lullaby.

“Sleepy,” Becca muttered from somewhere far away.

Lydia wanted to turn and look at her, but her head was so heavy. Too heavy to move as she listened to the music. She shouldn’t move. Should sit. Enjoy the music. The music… told her to relax. She didn’t know how the pulsing, blaring music could tell her that, but Lydia knew it was the truth. It wanted her to relax. She would relax.

Lydia’s legs unfolded beneath her as she settled back comfortably in the passenger seat. A dreamy smile was on her face now. Her eyes didn’t close, but she saw nothing as she stared ahead through the windshield in a blank stare. Her mind simply decided it was time to shut down for a while. Lydia sat and enjoyed the alien music, aware of her surroundings and yet unable to form a single thought about it one way or another.

The rave music switched to a new song, this one with a steady, urgent pulsing beat. It made words appear in her head, written in neon green light.

DESIRE. PLEASURE. FUCK. FUCKING. DESIRE PLEASURE. FUCK FOR PLEASURE. FUCK SELF.

If Lydia could think, she would have noticed that it was like someone with no knowledge of English trying to piece words together, slowly scanning words and learning their meaning. But she wasn’t aware enough to appreciate what was happening. Instead she only blinked absently as the words filled her head, drool started to drip down her chin.

The green words flared brighter. She desired pleasure. She would fuck for pleasure. She would fuck herself for pleasure.

Lydia spread her legs wide and absently lifted her skirt. She felt something bump against her leg and glanced over. Becca was bathed in green light, a vacant smile on her face as she already had her legs apart and fingers rubbing at her soaked pussy.

“Desire,” Lydia moaned, feeling the trueness of the word.

“Pleasure,” Becca groaned, looking over to see her. Lydia slipped off her panties and let them dangle off one ankle. She settled back in her seat and began to rub herself, staring into Becca’s blank eyes as she did. And Becca stared back, moaning vacantly as she fingered herself too.

“Desire.” Lydia desired Becca. Desire was good, the music told her. “Pleasure,” she added in a blank voice.

“Pleasure,” Becca agreed in an equally blank voice. Becca pleasured herself. Lydia pleasured herself. Like the music told them. Lydia was so grateful to the music. Becca arched her back, slumping over in her seat and tilting towards Lydia. She stopped with their faces just inches apart. Lydia could only see Becca’s face in the alien green light, but heard the wet sounds of them fucking themselves.

“Fuck. Fuck for pleasure,” Lydia told her, and Becca’s smile grew wider.

It was so obvious. Why had it taken the music to teach her this truth? She should fuck Becca and have the pleasure she wanted. There were so many gorgeous women out there she wanted to fuck. They should all be fucking for pleasure.

A tiny voice in the back of her head warned her that most women don’t want to just fuck and masturbate non-stop. And though her mind was barely functioning, Lydia was aware enough to feel bad for all of them.

‘Should share the music,’ Lydia thought absently.

The rave music rose to a fever pitch. Electric pleasure hummed through the car, filling Lydia with rewarding green bliss.

SHARE. SHARE MUSIC.

It was like the music had heard her thoughts. And it greatly approved.

“Share… music,” Lydia recited, her own head sliding towards Becca.

Happiness welled up in Becca’s blank face. “Share music. Share… the rave.”

“Share the rave,” Lydia repeated. Then she kissed Becca deeply.

RAVE.

The word lit up in her head as flickering green light. Softer, almost questioning. Lydia opened her mind, and the green light filtered through her memories. The word Rave brought up ideas of young people swaying and grinding. Dancing. Bright lights and colors. Ecstasy and euphoria. Hot girls in sexy outfits glowing from the black-lights. Women lit up in lights. Fucking. Spreading pleasure. All united by the music.

The alien music swelled in delight at the concept.

RAVE. SHARE THE RAVE. SHARE THE PLEASURE.

Lydia and Becca made out slowly, tongues dancing to the rhythm as they recited the thoughts in unison. Share the rave. Share the pleasure.

Then the music stopped. Lydia blinked and pulled away, drool running down her chin. Her head felt strangely empty. Hollow. Becca also looked confused, sliding back over into the drivers seat. They both continued to finger themselves and moan wordlessly.

A shift in the glowing green light caught their dazed attention. Lydia watched as the soft glow from the radio coalesced into the form of a wriggling worm made of green light, slithering its way out of the device.

A faint memory of touching a purple worm came to her. She remembered pleasure. Lydia smiled as she reached out and grabbed the green worm.

Pure pleasure crackled up her arm. Lydia groaned happily as verdant pleasure filled her empty mind. She lifted the worm up to her face, wanting to kiss it. The worm was pleasure. Lydia wanted pleasure. Lydia wanted the worm. Lydia wanted to fuck the worm. Lydia wanted the worm to fuck her.

But then a thought bubbled up in her mind, struggling to pierce through the fog. A name she’d nearly forgotten.

“Becca,” she whispered. Lydia looked over at her friend and remembered who she was. The kind roommate who’d helped her all semester. The daring girl who was always pushing her to do what she wanted. The hot girl that Lydia was too afraid to want. Becca meant the world to her.

So Lydia smiled wide as she shifted in her seat and pushed the green worm towards Becca. “Share the pleasure,” she mumbled happily, groping Becca’s small tits and watching Becca cry out in delight as the worm shocked her with its pleasure. “Share the rave.”

“Raaave,” Becca said absently, fucking herself faster as the worm crawled its way over her tits and up around her neck, coiling like a collar.

Lydia kept playing with Becca’s tits with one hand and fucking herself with the other. She only started to question what she was doing when she saw the green worm slither up to Becca’s ear. And by then it was too late. The worm slipped effortlessly into Becca’s ear. Becca’s eyes flashed with green light as she convulsed in orgasm. And Lydia came too.

“Beeeccaaaa,” she cried, gripping one of Becca’s tits tight as Lydia came incredibly hard. It was a wonderful orgasm; so wonderful she forgot all her doubts and worries. “Share the rave,” she whispered, the words beautiful in the pleasant puddle that was her melted mind. “Share the rave. Share the rave. Share… share…”

Lydia’s eyes shot open as reality crashed back over her. She tore her hand away from her crotch, looking at it like it had betrayed her. Then she turned and saw Becca.

Becca was writhing in the seat. Her eyes were partly open, but there was no consciousness there. It made Lydia think of someone babbling in their sleep, only Becca was masturbating and moaning, “Pleasure. Spread. Rave. Share rave. Fuck. Lydia. Pleasure. Lydia.”

“What have I done?” Lydia’s guilt was only amplified by the surge of need that hit her as she heard Becca’s words. She wanted her too. But was it her own thoughts, or the worm in her head? Lydia didn’t see the green light in her ear, but when Becca half-opened her eyes she saw Becca’s brown eyes growing lighter, bleaching to a bright green.

“Share. Rave. Share. Lydia. Slut. Pleasure slut. Becca slut. Lydia slut. Rave slut. Rave sluts. Together.”

The way she babbled the nonsense words terrified Lydia to her core. It was like Becca was being brainwashed. The alien worm was in Becca’s head transforming her. But into what?

“Rave slut,” Becca groaned, thrusting her hips up as she unmistakably came. Her vacant, glowing green eyes seemed to turn and look right at Lydia. Becca smiled dreamily and repeated, “Rave slut.”

Lydia threw open the door and ran. She fled from her masturbating friend, the friend who she’d fed to the worm instead of taking that glowing green bullet for herself. And the hardest part was that some part of her brain was still proud of giving it to Becca. Of giving her the privilege of the worm.

She barely made it two steps before she saw luminous orange and red worms rearing up out of the grass before her. Lydia spun around and saw purple and green and red lights in a ring all around the car. Everywhere except the front. Lydia ran headlong in front of the car, diving into the golden path made by the headlights. Lydia took one last look back for Becca, but was grateful that the headlights were too bright to see her friend. The friend she’d betrayed. The friend she was still secretly happy to have betrayed.

She shared the rave. The rave was pleasure.

Lydia slapped her face to knock away the alien thoughts. She’d been mesmerized. It wasn’t real.

She stumbled further into the field, her shadow stretching out into the distance before her. Lydia panted and wished she was in better shape.

She was just thinking she might actually escape when the headlights suddenly shifted in color, now stained purple and red.

Lydia whirled around, realizing too late it was a mistake. In the distance she could see the car, with a tiny glowing purple worm melting over one headlight, and a red worm melting over the other. The headlights dimmed as the worms flowed into them. And then they flared impossibly bright.

Lydia cried out and threw a hand over her eyes, but purple and red blurred before her even in the darkness. She turned around and opened her eyes, trying to face away from the car. But the bright afterimage stayed ahead of her. And now she noticed the light at her feet flickering unevenly. Alternating purple and red, faster and faster. This far away the headlights were barely visible on the grass.

But Lydia could see it.

And she couldn’t stop seeing it. Her eyes refused to look away. As the purple and red lights kept flickering it somehow fed the afterimage burned into her mind. The light grew brighter. Calling her. Summoning her. Demanding that she look.

Lydia’s hands fell limp at her sides as a sigh escaped her. She knew the lights were entrancing her like the music before. Only knowing what it intended didn’t save her at all.

Lydia turned, like the lights wanted. Staring directly into the headlights now she could let the purple and red colors beam directly into her eyes. They flickered and flared, feeding information. The headlights began to focus upon her, the light narrowing until it was laser focused directly on her eyes. Until it was strong enough for the commands to seep through.

RETURN.

The word was blurry in its neon raspberry letters, but a familiar green happiness rose up from her subconscious to meet it.

The worms will give her pleasure, it reminded Lydia.

Lydia took a stop and stopped herself.

The green shifted under her thoughts, caressing her consciousness like a lover beckoning her to come back to bed. It promised that the worms would make her happy. Let her cum so much harder than she imagined.

Still Lydia held out, straining from the effort. Her eyes were tearing up, blinded by the bright purple-red streaming across her eyes.

BECCA.

Lydia gasped.

Without words, the colors told her that Becca was part of them, as they were part of her. United in pleasure. Like a rave. They were a Rave. And she could join them. Join Becca.

The last of Lydia’s resistance melted under the purplish-red light, as sweet green reassurance crawled over her thoughts. Lydia marched back towards the car, back into the bright colors. When she returned the glowing worms swarmed around her. Lydia knelt at their command and spread her arms out. The worms crawled up her legs, and Lydia was overwhelmed with pleasure. The headlights shut off, the red and purple worms slithering out from each light to join the others wrapping around Lydia.

She blinked, waking from the spell, but was swept away in the ecstasy of their touch. Lydia pulsed with their colors. They had spread over her arms and legs and chest, with a familiar purple worm crawling across her face and towards her ear. Lydia knew what was coming. The last remnant of her consciousness flinched in fear.

And then she saw Becca. Inside the car, leaning over the steering wheel and staring right at her. Her eyes were wide and glowing with green light, but she saw the familiar way her smile tilted up to one side. It was Becca. And she was about to join her.

The warm presence of the purple worm entered her. It was pure energy, pure pleasure, and Lydia cooed in delight as it took over her thoughts. Lydia’s mind expanded. She hadn’t even known how small her consciousness was until the worm joined her. Or rather she joined the worms. She was a glass of water dumped into a vast ocean; a small isolated piece returned to a greater whole it had forgotten.

Lydia came, her pleasure rebounding through the worms connected to her and feeding that pleasure back into her. Lydia came, and though she was inside the car Lydia knew that Becca could feel her orgasm too. In response Becca came, and Lydia felt her fingers pumping away at her pussy, the touch so intimate it was like Becca was fingering her instead. She felt the green worm inside Becca’s head buzzing with approval.

Understanding dawned over her as Lydia lost herself in the ecstasy of their touch. They had no physical form. No thoughts or consciousness like humans did. They were energy, drawn to energy. Drawn to the strange crackling presence of technology, but that paled in comparison to the buzzing miracle that was the human mind. So full of emotion. They only wanted to join the fun of being human. To enjoy the pleasure that humans did. To give pleasure to them.

“Pleasure,” Lydia mumbled, sleep-talking from where she lay in the grass. The colorful worms crawled lovingly over her as Lydia’s eyes flickered, absorbing new thoughts. “Share. Pleasure. Rave. Rave is… pleasure. Rave is… together. Unity. Pleasure. Share the rave. Rave slut.”

The words made Lydia cum again, writhing absently on the ground.

“Rave slut. Lydia… rave slut. Becca rave slut. Make more rave sluts. All join… the rave.”

She lost herself in the wonderful dream.

And woke to someone kissing her lips. Lydia’s eyes opened, now glowing with crisp purple light. Becca drew back from her, licking her lips and grinning with her green eyes shining. “Rise and shine,” Becca giggled. “Don’t want to miss the fun, right?”

Lydia looked around the world with new eyes. It was still pitch black out, the stars shining in the violet sky above. “How long was I out?”

“Clock says an hour or so. It’s good the incubation time doesn’t take long.”

She grinned, catching Becca’s meaning. “Everyone who gets a worm will be up quick to help us.”

“Exactly.” Becca laid herself down beside Lydia, casually pushing a hand under her skirt to cup Lydia’s pussy. “I want you so bad, Lydia. You’re so wonderful.”

Lydia’s eyes flashed purple. “I’ve always wanted to fuck you, you know?”

“I was aware. And I was maybe a bit of a slut leading you on. Just to see if you’d take the plunge and make a move.”

“I should have realized that you dressing like a rave slut was a big red flag saying ‘fuck me.’” Both girls glanced down at their bodies. Along with their rave outfits, they now wore glowing colorful bands of light across their arms and legs. The rave worms trembled in delight as the girls appreciated their beauty. Lydia was surprised to think of them as rave worms, but the rave worms told her that they enjoyed their new name. Just as Lydia enjoyed her new designation as a rave slut. “Sorry I was a coward and never made a move on you.”

Becca stared at her incredulously. “What are you talking about?” She reached out and caressed Lydia’s cheek, even as she slipped two fingers inside of her cunt. “You had the chance to let the worm take you first. Instead you gave it to me. You let it give me nothing but pleasure, while you woke up scared and had to be taken again to accept the worms.”

Becca leaned in and kissed her tenderly.

“Thank you, Lydia. I’ll never forget you did that for me.”

This time it was Lydia who kissed her, both girls rolling over the grass while the worms radiated bliss through their minds.

“So what do we do now?” Lydia finally asked.

“We still have a rave to go to,” Becca informed her, getting to her feet. Lydia saw that she was still naked from the waist down, but she didn’t have the same inhibitions she did an hour ago. Instead she craned her head forward to kiss Becca’s ass, while gripping her skirt and tearing it open in the front. She kept peppering Becca’s ass with doting kisses and tearing at her skirt, making it frayed and torn so that everyone could see her ass and pussy too.

Becca giggled and let Lydia adoringly worship her ass. “I like the new you.”

“I like the new me too,” Lydia replied, purple enthusiasm rushing through her body. The rave worms told her that they enjoyed her new mental patterns as well. She lifted her wrist to her mouth and saw a red worm twisted around into a coiling bracelet. Lydia gave it a kiss and felt the energy of its form crackling over her lips. “Right, time to get to work.”

Becca helped Lydia to her feet. They headed towards the car, casually groping each other and taking their time.

“So how many people will be at this rave?”

“Hmm, maybe too many. We might have to stop and make more rave worms.”

“How do we do that?” But Lydia felt the answer rise up in her mind.

In response, Becca whirled around to press against Lydia, a wicked grin on her face. For a moment they stood there, frozen, waiting. Then the interior of the car lit up with red light, as the radio turned itself on. A new worm had taken over the radio, but it blasted the same song as before.

Becca began to grind, and Lydia matched her, gyrating her hips in perfect harmony. Rave music droned out over the empty field as the two girls danced alone, kissing and writhing and moving in perfect harmony. Bands of color pulsed along their arms and legs, fed by their passion and pleasure. Becca lifted a knee up between Lydia’s legs, letting it rest against her dripping cunt. Lydia humped against it, both still swaying and dancing in perfect harmony as she rode Becca’s knee. And in no time at all Lydia was cumming. The rave worms flared a little brighter, Becca shuddering with delight as she came as well, the orgasm transmitted through the connection they now shared.

Lydia was left panting, smiling, staring into Becca’s eyes. Until she felt pleasure crawling along one wrist.

She saw the red bracelet she’d kissed earlier, only now it was squirming, stretching, splitting in half. The red worm became two, the new rave worm stretching out and easily crawling over to wrap around Becca’s wrist.

“See? Simple,” Becca told her, batting her eyes.

“Ahh. Just need someone to cuddle up to and feed off of.”

“And I’m sure a pair of rave sluts like us can find plenty of people to lure in for some fun.”

Lydia broke into an excited grin that matched Becca’s. “Share the pleasure.”

“Make more rave sluts.”

“Share the rave!” They cried together, laughing and jumping into the car. The rave music blared out into the night as they drove off, ready to introduce the world to their new friends.