The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Random Acts of Hypnosis

* * *

DISCLAIMER: I don’t do disclaimers, if you are reading this, then you were looking for it. Enjoy.

SYNOPSIS: Small little hypnosis stories with little or no plot, lots of sexy people having sex with a generous helping of hypnotic control.

* * *

Act 1

“Awake beautiful one”

She awoke abruptly, her first view as her eyes jerked open was the audience pointing and staring. Shallow mutterings echoed over the people seated before her.

“You are fully clothed in your gown and you look good. You feel erotically charged as you look admiringly at your clothed body.”

She looked down at herself, she was still clad in her slim deep blue cocktail dress. She felt a splash of pleasure at the sight of her slim blue body curving down beneath her. The blue covered volunteer looked back to the audience. They were still muttering and pointing. She raised her hand to her face.

“Look in this mirror, you see yourself as beautiful as you are”

The hypnotised subject turned towards the voice and was amazed to find a voluptuous naked woman holding a mirror before her. She felt a stab of jealousy at how amazing the naked woman looked until she gazed at her own beautiful reflection. She was stunning, Her blonde hair hung loosely, framing her soft face in a golden halo. Her blue dress clung to her body smoothly and as she moved it glinted sharply. Her long tanned legs peeked out the bottom of the short dress and ended in smooth feet held poised in black pumps.

“Look at how naked the other people on stage are. You feel aroused. You want them.”

The mirror evaporated as the naked women before her spoke again. Tearing her eyes from the speakers beautiful curves, the girl’s glazed eyes moved over to the other people on the stage. They were all naked and they looked amazing. Waves of pleasure coursed up from the tips of her toes moving along the very fibre of her being through her moist pussy. Washing over and over her small tightly held breasts. She shook herself imperceptibly as the stared at the people before her. Most were sitting in chairs, their faces holding looks of serenity as their heads lay loosely on their chests, eyes closed. A tall red-head stood near the front of the stage, her body frozen, eyes open and staring fixedly at nothing. The blonde beauty tore her eyes from the shining, golden red-haired form before here and noticed the hand was raised as if to strike someone. She paused a second in confusion.

“She has noticed our fiery red head. Now stuck in the pose I froze her in when she tried to attack me after I forced her to give our friend here a blow job.”

The blonde hypnotised volunteer didn’t respond. No command had been issued.

“You two people making for the door. You are obviously not enjoying the show. How about I help you. SLEEP. Thats good, sleeping standing up. Now eyes open but still deeply asleep. Good. Walk over to the stage and strip naked like our blonde little slave here.”

A small murmur of a thought passed through the blonde volunteer’s hypnotised mind. Naked? But I have my beautiful blue dress on. The thought surfaced briefly and then disappeared.

“As for you, my sleepy blue girl. Thats right, sleep, sleep deeply.”

The hypnotised girl’s eyes slowly closed and her awareness winked out.

“Awake Amy, fully awake”

Immediately Amy was awake. The stage the same as she remembered it, but the fog that had clouded her mind had gone. Fully alert, she looked around quickly and noticed a young couple at the corner of the stage. They were midway through dis-robing. Their eyes were glazed and staring as they removed the rest of their clothing. She jerked back and took in the rest of the stage again. Everyone was still as she remembered but now they were all clothed. Amy’s blonde head jerked back and her eyes encountered the evening’s entertainer.

“Good morning dear, are you a little cold?”

The hypnotist, the Unforgettable Silka, stood before here. A little cold? She looked down at herself and then froze in shock. She was naked. She gazed down at her own naked body. Her nipple were erect, red and raw, the bite marks from some event she couldn’t remember were fading. Further down she could see her perfectly smooth pussy. She had never shaved it.

“Feel that breeze, you love the feeling of your bald cunt, don’t you.”

Amy loved the feeling of the breeze against her smooth pussy. It made her horny. Recovering from the shock, she immediately looked around and saw her cocktail dress and shoes at the corner of the stage. Her bare feet made no sound as she ran toward them.

“You don’t want to put on your dress, you like being naked.”

Amy didn’t see any point in running to her dress. It could wait there until the end of the performance, when she would have to put it on again. So she stopped. Remembering she was a volunteer she glided back to her seat, sat down and opened her legs to allow the wonderful breeze to caress her shaven pussy.

“Jodi, you are still frozen, but you are horny. You need release. You loved the blow job I made you give earlier and you want to thank me for it. Walk over here and kneel before me. Every second that passed from now on, doubles yours arousal. The two boring people who tried to leave, come now and stand at the front of the stage and face the audience. Frozen at attention, thats it. From now on you will answer to Jack and Jill. Jack you have an erection, yes, thats good. Jodi open the slit in the front of my gown and stick your head in and lick my pussy. You love the taste, it drives you into a sexual frenzy. Uhnn OK, Jill you are totally aroused. Thats right, let those nipples get hard, thats the way. Harder and harder. gasp Now Jack and Jill, you are both screamers, you like to make a noise when you cum. Now when I snap my fingers you will orgasm and not be able to stop until I tell you you can. gasp Yes, thats good Jodi, stick that tongue deep in there, so much better than violence. sigh

Amy looked on horrified as the voluptuous brown haired hypnotist, left hand holding the kneeling red-heads face into her hidden pussy, raised her right hand and snapped her long fingers. The noise that echoed around theater was loud and charged with arousal. Amy noticed that some of the audience, their own eyes mildly unfocused were touching themselves or their partners. Staring amazed she soon noticed that Jack and Jill’s wailing was joined by some of the audience and indeed by Silka herself who barely remained standing as a Jodi induced orgasm wracked her own body. Amy looked around at the other volunteers and saw that they were all asleep in one position or another.

The shaven girl, in shock at how everyone was letting themselves be degraded like that took this as her opportunity to leave. And stood quickly and walked back through the wings, silently enjoying the cool breeze on her exposed pussy. Soon she was out the building and hailing a taxi. A black cab screeched to a halt and she quickly clambered in.

“You ai’it miss?”

Amy slid her smooth, cool body onto the seat and opened her legs once more. She threw the driver an annoyed look and stated that she was obviously fine, just a little tired. After giving him the address, the taxi was away driving the pretty naked girl in the back to where she needed to go.

Amy arrived home annoyed. Being naked, which she loved, had it’s drawbacks. She opened the door, fetched some money paid the taxi and then returning to front door reflected on how distasteful she had found the taxi driver’s lustful stares.

Amy fetched a fan and slid onto her black leather couch. Putting the fan on low, she opened her legs and allowed the cool air to rush over her bald pussy, caressing, arousing. Urgently she stuffed her fingers into her pussy and rapidly brought herself to orgasm again and again, the cool air moving over her body like a gentle lover. Her body slipping against the leather sofa as her body deposited sweat and juices on the shiny black material.

She was jerked out of her lust-induced trance by the ringing of the doorbell. Slowly her naked body rose out of the couch and walked uncertainly over to the door. She opened the door wide and heard a sharp snap, her mind clouded.

“You don’t know why there was no-one at the door, close it my pretty, naked young thing”

The naked girl standing at the door closed it softly, annoyance briefly fluttering over her beautiful features.

“You want to be dress up in sexy lingerie. You are expecting someone. Jodi, follow her down the hall and take some of her lingerie and put it on. You lust for her and want to be pretty for her and for me.”

The naked, shaved blonde moved towards her room and began to change into her red g-string and matching baby-doll. She lay on the bed, beautiful in the half-light and waited. She was expecting someone.

“Sit up. You are now Amy the Amazing. You are the hypnotic porn star. You have made many porn movies and you hypnotise girls into being your slaves and then have sex with them on film. You are very proud of your work. You have picked up a girl, Jodi at a local bar and lulled her into coming home with you. You plan to hypnotise her and use her for your own ends, make her your slave. Jodi, I see you have gone for the spandex catsuit, thats very good. Lean in an kiss me you pussy. Good, you feel good. Now listen carefully to my words You have been picked up at a local bar by this beautiful woman. You are not lesbian but you have come back and dressed sexy to play a role-playing game with her. You don’t know what she has in mind. All you know is that in this catsuit that you have worn you feel like a sexual animal. You need release. Now girls, kiss me if you understand.”

The blonde sat up and kissed the brunette who had appeared in her bedroom. She understood.

“Good girls. Now wake up and obey, you little sluts.”

Amy the Amazing opened her beautiful blue eyes and eyed the stunning redhead that she had lured back to her bedroom. She had managed to convince the girl to change into the pink spandex catsuit so that they could play a role-playing game. And now she wanted to move in for the kill. Just looking at the pink encased girl before her was enough to make her wet.

“Now Jodi, to play this game I need you to be relaxed... ”

Silka, seated naked next to her two unaware playthings, laughed. A dark haired man, kneeling before her oblivious to his surroundings, licked and sucked hungrily at his Mistress’ pussy. And the brown haired beauty reflected with a smile that the people in the bedroom with her, once a lawyer, model and college student were now nothing more than slaves, hypnotised, and totally obedient to their mistress. And as the feeling of ultimate power rippled within her, her hypnotised man-whore’s tongue drove deeper and brought her to a terrific, earth shattering orgasm, which her little hypnotoys beside her carried out their programming.

* * *