The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is the first MC story I’ve ever written. For that matter, it’s the first Erotica I’ve ever written. I have no idea how it came out, but I hope you like it. If you do, hooray for me, I love getting pats on the back. However, if you don’t like the story, or have any suggestions that would improve it, please let me know. I’d really like to improve. You can email me at

Ok, here goes...

Credit for the germination of the idea from which the story sprang goes to ghosthostblue and the idea I read on “The Title Game” Thread of MCForum.net titled: The Fiendish Dr. Fuk Yootu.

* * *

Ralph Saves the Day

Ralph woke up to find yet another day of trial and tribulation ahead of him. Ralph was a superhero. At least he considered himself a superhero. Ralph didn’t wear a cape, and he didn’t have a secret identity, but he regularly saved the day, every day, from evil mind controlling psychopaths bent on turning the world’s business women into bimbos and sorority girls into sex starved sluts. Sometimes the bad-guys would use techniques as simple as hypnosis, and sometimes as complicated as reality transfiguring gamma-ray-guns, but all times, Ralph would fix it. Ralph had an innate ability to see the world as it should be and instinctively knew the steps he needed to take in any given situation to put it back to normal.

Ralph had never been ‘defeated’ by any of the bad-guys he’d come up against, most times they didn’t even notice he was there. It wasn’t that Ralph had any particular unbeatable superpower. Ralph just always knew where to stand and what button to push to set things right. Think of it as a sort of unbeatable spidey-sense. Take Ralph’s epic battle with infamous Dr. Fuk Yootu last year. The good Doctor was devising a blood born pathogen to be released on the world that would turn the female population into nothing more then sex-obsessed baby-making machines until they reached menopause. After being infected with the pathogen, a woman would want nothing more then to have sex with any male until she was sure she was pregnant. Once the woman gave birth to her child, the sex-obsession would return, and the cycle would repeat until she was too old to bear children.

Seeing the havoc that the fine medical practitioner was going to release into the world, Ralph confronted the aspiring fertitian just a week before the DNA sequence for the pathogen had been completed. Dr. Fuk Yootu had isolated all the sequences necessary for the pathogen to function as he intended and had devised for a brood of mosquitoes to be released in the Florida everglades choke full of the life altering pathogen. The only step our fine physician had yet to finalize was the gender specific nature of the pathogen, a relatively easy matter of de-keying of the nero-infection when in the presence of a Y-Chromosome. Unfortunately, just before Dr. Fuk Yootu had a chance to complete his work, Ralph entered his lab through a convenient window directly beside the mosquito brooding chamber. The first batch of infected mosquitoes had just been born, bodies loaded with the not yet complete blood-born pathogen. With a little flick of Ralph’s wrist the brooding chamber door swung open, and moments later the blood hungry mosquitoes filled the lab, with Ralph once again safely outside the lab; window shut. Now-a-days, our good doctor spends his days (when not masturbating furiously) trying to devise a way for a man to become impregnated, because thanks to his own creation, until he’s infertile, the doctor will have an irresistible desire to remain totally preggers. The world meanwhile remains on as even keel as can be expected.

* * *

“Kris! Did you call Computing Services? Why the hell aren’t they here yet? The wireless has been down for over an hour!” Sam yelled testily down the hall of the Pi Pi Sorority house.

“Yes, Sam,” Kris said just before she heard the doorbell ring.

“Never mind, that must be them…”

Pi Pi was the most prestigious sorority on the east coast, and Sam’s chapter, the Alpha chapter, was the premier chapter in the whole national sorority. The Pi Pi’s were first founded in the 1920’s at the height of the women’s suffrage movement, and their members have been leading Women’s liberation, feminism, and gender equality movements for nearly a century. Pi Pi’s had helped pass the Civil Rights act of 1964, have been a leading voice for expanding workplace freedom, were the first plaintiffs in modern pleading on the grounds of sexual harassment and hostel work environment lawsuits, and chair over 87% of the Women’s Studies departments in colleges and universities across the nation.

Sam was elected president on a platform that highlighted the failures of feminism, and the lack of progress gender equality has faced in the last decade. In what most of the women in the sorority considered Sam’s breakout stump speech, she revealed the slogan and picture that would soon be plastered on the doors of every sister in the house. “When the average male, and sadly many females in this country think of a feminist, they think of an over-weight, homosexual, mean-spirited, woman with spiked hair and a pissed off attitude toward anything with a penis! Well not anymore; meet the new face of feminism!” Sam declared as she removed the sheet covering the giant poster-board beside her. Above the large pink letters at the bottom declaring again that this was indeed the ‘New Face of Feminism!’ was a picture of a statuesque blonde in a mini-skirt talking on a cell phone and holding some shopping bags outside a Starbuck’s Coffee.

After the audible gasp from the sisters in the room (some of whom could realistically be fairly described as ‘over-weight, homosexual, mean-spirited, women with spiked hair and a pissed off attitude toward anything with a penis’) Sam continued, “What we need is a new image. We need to let people know that feminism isn’t just a bunch of angry dykes trying to prove they don’t need men. We need to show that feminism is for the everywoman.” And with that speech Sam solidified herself as the youngest president of the Pi Pi sorority house.

The following year the number of women who rushed Pi Pi tripled, and twice as many as that rushed the year after. Quite suddenly, Pi Pi was not only the most politically motivated house on campus, but also the most popular as well. Under Sam’s guidance, Pi Pi was able to become extremely selective in the girls whom it admitted as sisters. Through careful diplomacy and strategic suggestion, Sam was able to add additional criteria to becoming a Pi Pi. New sisters would have to fit the ‘New Face of Feminism’ in order to ever be considered, and as Sam entered her third year as chapter president, Pi Pi was quickly adding a new notch on its belt as the hottest group of college girls under one roof.

Sam, was the most influential member of her sorority, and despite the monumental progress she’d already achieved as president, she was about to shift her (and her sister’s) whole world-view with the simple turn of a doorknob.

“Hi, uh, is this the Pi Pi House?” a rather demure looking man with glasses asked despite the large Greek lettering on the door.

“Yes, are you the CS guy? Come on in, our wireless has been down for over an hour, and our N.F.F. blog has been down with it.” Sam said hastily ushering in the man with glasses.

“Uh, yeah, uh, hold on, I have to get the president of the sorority to sign this waiver before I’m allowed into any sorority house on campus. Is, uh, Samantha Elizabeth Xavier here?” The man said nervously looking at his clipboard.

Instinctively wincing at her full name, she grabbed the clipboard away from the little man signed on the appropriate line and said, “Yeah, I’m Sam, now hurry up! We get over a million hits a day on our blog, and we’re losing influence every second we’re offline!”

The little man worked quickly, and just ten minutes later the house’s internet connection was up and running at an even higher connection rate. “That’s about it, you just needed a new router” he said pointing up at a newly installed little box directly over their heads. “I just need you to sign here, here, and initial here, and I’ll be out of your hair.”

“There you go,” Sam said once again signing the little man’s clipboard.

“Actually there are just a couple more things,” he said pausing to reach into his bag and pull out what looked like an oversized remote control. Pressing a large button, the newly installed router box above their heads buzzed for a moment and then emitted a quick flash of light similar to a camera bulb. “Your internet connection has been pretty slow lately, I should probably install new routers in every room in the house.”

“What?” Sam asked suddenly dazed by unexpected flash of light.

“I said I should install some more routers in every room in the house,” the man repeated.

“Huh? Uh, no…No, the connection is fine. Thank you for fixing it so quickly, but really, I think your job here is done.”

FLASH

“Your connection is terrible. You really want it to be faster.”

“I…it is pretty bad…” Sam said frowning a little her head foggy all of a sudden.

FLASH

“Installing new routers in every room in the house is the only way to speed up your connection.” FLASH “You really want me to install new routers in every room in the house.”

“I…yes…we do need a faster connection, and new routers in every room would speed it up…” Samantha said very softly with her head tilted slightly and her mouth just partly open now staring right over the little man’s head and directly at the router above him.

“So can I start installing them now?” the man said after several seconds had passed with no movement from Sam.

“Whah? Err, install them now?” Sam asked shaking her head as if to clear it. “Yes, you should get started right away. We have a full chapter meeting tonight, and I’d like to get this taken care of before all of the women start arriving tonight.” Sam said, her voice once again clear and authoritative.

“Excellent,” the little man said as he hurried out to his truck to get the rest of his ‘routers.’

* * *

Heading toward the University, Ralph paused by the window of a local ice cream shop, ‘Super Treats.’ Ralph decided to stop in, partly because a scoop of mint chocolate chip sounded pretty tasty and partly because the cute little blonde cashier was wearing nothing more than a smile and a sugar cone over each nipple. “Um excuse me,” Ralph said, not really sure where to begin.

“Hello. Welcome to Sugar Tits. How may I fuck you today?” The perky cashier said apparently just now noticing Ralph’s presence.

“Well, um, the sign says ‘Super Treats’ actually…” Ralph said gesturing toward the window, with his vision firmly affixed to the two globes before him.

“Oh yeah, well we decided to change our name to reflect our newest item on the menu!” the blonde said proudly thrusting out her chest, and removing any doubt as to what she was referring.

“I see, and how long has this item been on your menu?” Ralph asked marveling at how those two cones stayed attached to her otherwise perfect bosom.

“I…umm…I’m not really sure…” the beauty said sticking her finger in her mouth and looking really endearing in a ditzy sort of way.

“Well were, uh, ‘sugar tits’ on you menu this morning?” asked Ralph noticing the lack of any strings attached to the cones.

“No, I don’t think so. Let’s see…my alarm didn’t go off this morning, so I came to work late. It was a pretty slow morning…then god came in; he was late too. We closed up the shop for a bit,” the cute girl said as she ticked off the list of the morning’s events on her fingers. “Uh, then when we re-opened…THAT’S when we put sugar tits on the menu!” the blonde beamed having finally arrived at the answer.

“Wait, you’re saying God put sugar tits on the menu?” Ralph asked with his eyebrows up. His actual eyes of course had still not left her chest. How the hell were those things staying on?

“No, not God silly. It was god that said to put sugar tits on the menu. His name used to be Gary, but everybody just calls him god now. I think it’s kinda hot…” the cute cashier said drifting off to somewhere Ralph probably didn’t want to know about.

“I see,” Ralph said, in reality seeing nothing but gentle rise and fall of the two sugar cones in front of him. “And where is, um, god…now?”

“Oh, god’s in the back with Kim, said something about a tool inspection…” the cashier said pointing at the door ajar behind her before drifting right back to her fantasy.

Finally tearing his eyes away from buxom bounty before him, Ralph slipped behind the counter and peaked through the crack in the doorway. The blonde for her part just started masturbating and occasionally muttered something about god eating her sugar tits. Through the cracked doorway Ralph saw a moderately overweight man in his thirties wearing an obnoxiously oversized ruby ring and leaning against a supply shelf. A gorgeous college age Asian girl with wonderfully silky long black hair was on her knees in front of him giving what appeared to be an excellent blow job.

“Damn baby, you suck cock like a vacuum,” the man that Ralph could only assume was god, or more properly known as Gary, said closing his eyes. Tilting his head back and squinting his eyes tightly shut, Gary was clearly close to orgasm, and Ralph saw what he needed to do. Reaching into the room, Ralph grabbed a nearby broom and used it to knock over a jug of sweet cream that sat on the shelf above Gary just as he climaxed. Gary, was coming so hard from the fantastic head he was receiving that he barely noticed being covered in the sticky sweet solution, and after he’d come, he was so worn out that he hardly cared.

“Shit that was good,” Gary said as he slumped to the floor. “Tell you what slut, since you’re so good as sucking cock, why don’t you suck all this shit we spilled off me while I recover.”

Thoroughly enjoying the feel of the Asian girl’s tongue and mouth play all over his body, Gary didn’t think anything wrong when she started sucking the sweet cream off of his hand until she literally sucked his ring right off his finger.

‘Wow, she really DOES suck like a vacuum,’ Gary thought to himself before realizing the full implications of what just happened.

[Cough] [Cough] the Asian girl choked on the ring until she finally spit it out directly toward the sewer drain in the middle of the room. “What da hell?!?”

It took Gary a moment to react to what had happened, but before he could do anything about it, his ring had slipped through the grate, and a loud shriek could be heard from the front of the store.

“RAPE! RAPE!” both girls began to shout, and Gary knew that he was god no more.

Ralph meanwhile had helped himself to a scoop a mint chocolate chip and was happily on his way down the sidewalk toward the university before any of the screaming even started.

* * *

“That’s the last one,” the little man said as he tightened the last screw in the machine now in the corner of Sam’s bedroom.

“Well it’s about time. Chapter starts in thirty minutes. You have GOT to leave now. Thanks for all your hard work and everything, but the sisters are already starting to show up, and I don’t think anyone would be very happy with a man being in the house when it’s time for full chapter.” Sam said clearly agitated that the little man had taken so long updating their wireless connection.

“Sure, not a problem, but one quick thing first,” the man said as he turned his back on the newly installed device over him. FLASH “You want me to stay for chapter.”

“Whah?...” Sam said once again dazed by the fantastic flash above the little man. “No…no chapter is only for Pi Pi sisters. You have to leave.”

FLASH

“But you want me to stay for chapter, I have really important things to tell all of your sisters, and chapter is the perfect time to tell them, since they’ll all be together in one place.” The man said, insisting on his point.

“Yes…but no. No you don’t have anything to say, and you can’t say it at chapter anyway…” Sam said, still pretty sure she was right, but not entirely sure why.

FLASH

“You want me to stay for chapter,” the little man stated in simpler terms.

“I…well…yes, you should stay for chapter. But you can’t, you can’t stay…” Sam said more quietly, but wishing he could stay much more than before.

FLASH

“I have really important things to say to your sisters.”

“…yes…you do say very important things…” Samantha trailed off.

FLASH

“You really want me to address the whole Pi Pi sorority.”

“…yes…all the women should hear this…” Samantha said with her head now drooping sideways and her shoulders slumped, but her eyes fixed on the machine above her.

FLASH

“I should attend chapter so I can talk to everyone at once.”

“…att…attend…no…No, you can’t come,” Sam said, more forcefully. “Chapter is for sisters only.”

FLASH

“I am a sister.”

“You’re…a…sister?” Sam questioned suddenly confused.

FLASH

“I am an honorary member of the Pi Pi sorority, with every right and privilege of a full sister.”

“…honorary member…you’re an honorary member of Pi Pi?” Samantha asked.

FLASH

“I am an honorary member of your sorority.”

“…yes…you’re an honorary member…” Samantha said more sure than before.

FLASH

“Honorary members can come to chapter.”

“…yes…’course they can come…” Samantha said her head lolling more to the side then before.

FLASH

“I should come to chapter and speak to all of your sisters.”

“…yeah…come to chapter…talk to ev’rybody…” Sammy said with a big grin on her face.

“Excellent, well with that settled, you go ahead and get chapter started, I’ll wait here until everyone is assembled. Come get me when everyone is ready for my important speech.” The little man said sitting down on Sam’s bed.

Blinking a few times before finally hearing what the short fellow on her bed said, Samantha shook her head but wasn’t able to completely get her bearings before heading into the hall. About halfway down the hall toward the chapter-room Sam finally had her head on straight. It was a good thing too, because she had to get chapter started quickly so they’d have time for the important guest speaker she’d invited.

* * *

After informing the entire sorority that he was their new live in chapter advisor, and then dispatching the least attractive sisters on various errands, the little man with glasses began individual conferences with every member of the sorority to instruct each them on their life goals. He of course started the process off with the chapter president herself.

Samantha stepped into the conference room unusually nervous. She was normally so good at interpersonal communication and one-on-one interviews, she had no idea why being alone with their chapter advisor would make her so uncomfortable. Hell, the man was even an honorary Pi Pi, she should be as relaxed around him as anyone.

“So, to get things started here Sammy,” the newly appointed chapter advisor began, noticing how much the president bristled at such an informal use of her name. “Why don’t we start off with a little bit about yourself. How old are you, and what is your major here at university?”

“Well, I’m 22 years old, and I’m a Women’s Studies major.” Sam said instantly becoming more comfortable as she talked about herself.

“Women’s Studies? Oh no, that wont do at all.” The little man said shaking his head. “How do you expect to support your husband, let alone raise a family with a degree in Women’s Studies? The job market is pretty slim for academic degrees like that. I know you’ll want to take some time off for children, but how do you expect to afford a proper lifestyle for your husband without a job that pays well?”

“Now wait just one minute there asshole,” Sam said suddenly furious with the man in front of her. “I’ll have you know that…”

FLASH

“I…uh,” Sam paused suddenly losing her train of thought.

“Sammy, you want a good job right?”

“Well, sure, of course I do.” Sam agreed trying to get herself back on track. “But don’t call…”

FLASH

“And you want a husband too, right?”

“Well, uh…ummm, I suppose someday maybe. If the right guy comes along, respects me…” Samantha said once again being interrupted.

FLASH

“Every woman wants a husband.”

“Well, yes, I guess that’s true…” Samantha said trying to piece things together.

“So you want a husband then right?” Samantha’s advisor asked encouragingly.

“Oh yeah, I mean every woman wants a husband.” Samantha said matter-of-factly.

“Good, now why do you want a husband?” her advisor asked breaking new ground.

“Well because…because…I’m not sure, just everybody does and…” Samantha struggled to make sense of her conclusion.

FLASH

“You want a husband so you can make babies.”

“I…I want to…no…No, I can’t have children yet, I’m…” Sam said asserting herself.

FLASH

“Yes, you’re right. You can’t have babies yet because you don’t have a husband.”

“Can’t have babies yet…” Samantha agreed nodding her head finally starting to understand.

“You do want a husband right?” Her advisor helpfully asked.

“Oh yeah, like I said before, I really want a husband,” Samantha said suddenly more concerned with marriage then she’d ever been in her life.

“Well how are you going to take care of a husband with a low paying job?” her advisor inquired.

“What? Why do I have to take care of…”

FLASH

“Husbands need to be taken care of.”

“Yeah, I guess they do need to be looked after.” Samantha agreed after thinking about the idea a bit.

“So how do you take care of a husband Sammy?” Her advisor prodded digging deeper into the subject,

“Uh,” Samantha tried, hardly noticing the informal use of her name.

FLASH

“Husbands need to eat so you have to cook for them.”

“Yes, I definitely need to cook,” Samantha agreed nodding her head.

FLASH

“And they need to be picked up after.”

“Yes, definitely need to clean too.” Sammy said, understanding much more then she ever did before.

“Now what’s the main purpose of marriage Sammy?” her advisor asked, once again stumping her with his difficult questions.

“Umm,” Sammy said just hoping he’d tell her rather then asking all this stuff.

FLASH

“The purpose of marriage is to make babies Sammy,” her advisor helpfully clarified.

“Oh yeah, babies. I want babies, but I can’t yet…not married…” Sammy trailed off on her own.

“How do you make babies Sammy?”

Finally knowing the answer to a question, Sammy proudly declared, “SEX!”

“Very good Sammy, now let’s try to pull it all together ok?” the nice man gently instructed her.

FLASH

“You want to find a husband and get married.”

“Yes…want to have a husband…”

FLASH

“You need to take care of your husband.”

“Yes…husbands need taken care of…”

FLASH

“You need to cook and clean and have a good job so you can take care of your husband.”

“Yes, cook…clean…good job…take care…”

FLASH

“You need to have sex with your husband and make babies.”

“Yes…sex with husband…babies…”

“Very good Sammy. Now look at me Sammy,” the little man said to the drooling girl in front of him. “Sammy look at me.”

Sammy slowly lowered her eyes from the box above her to the man in front of her and tried to rejoin the conversation, “Yeah, uh [AHEM] yes, well that’s about it sir. Those are my short term goals for now, get a good job, find a husband and take care of him.”

“Well that’s very admirable of you Sammy, quite a nice plan you have there, but let me ask you something,” the little man said with a concerned look on his face. “How good of a cook are you?”

“Me? Well, oh I’m actually a pretty terrible cook now that you mention it sir.” Sammy said, suddenly coming to a terrible realization.

“Uh huh, and how about as a maid, how often to you pick up after people?” Sammy’s advisor asked leading her to another terribly stunning revelation.

“Oh god, well I never clean up after anybody sir.” Sammy said, suddenly very concerned with what she’d been doing with her life.

“I see, and what about sex, how good at making love are you?”

“Well, I don’t know. I’ve never had sex before sir and…” Sammy tried.

“You’ve never had sex? Well how are you gonna be able to make babies with your husband if you’ve never practiced?” The little man said incredulously.

“Practiced? I just sort of thought…”

FLASH

“You need to practice in order to be a good wife.”

“I need to practice…”

FLASH

“You need to practice cooking and cleaning so you can be a good wife.”

“Yes, need to practice…need to cook…clean…”

FLASH

“You really need to practice sex because you’ve never done it before.”

“Yes, really need sex…need to practice…”

FLASH

“You should practice sex with me.”

“Practice…with you?”

FLASH

“I’m the perfect person to practice sex with.”

“Yes…perfect for sex…”

“Well then Sammy, what are you waiting for?” Sammy’s advisor asked.

“Huh?..” Sammy struggled trying to comprehend what was going on. “What do you mean? We should practice my sex skills now?”

“What better time like the present? You need to practice, and I’ve been staring at your hot body all day, why not fuck now and break your cherry while we have some time? Besides…”

FLASH

“You think I’m incredibly sexy anyway.”

“Sexy…”

FLASH

“You’re practically soaking through your panties just sitting here in the same room with me. You’re so horny you can barely stand it.”

“So horny...”

With that, Sammy practically threw herself at the little man with glasses, and very quickly, they were both naked and practicing diligently.

* * *

Shortly after the little man with glasses’ practice session with Sammy, he decided he’d call it a night, but before he turned in he called all of the Pi Pi sisters back together again in the chapter room for some final ‘advising’ before bed and soon thereafter, all of them had similar feelings about marriage and their respective roles as Sammy had recently acquired.

Unfortunately, just as the little man was finishing up his instructions the Pi Pi house fire alarm went off and the sprinkler system came on shorting out the little man’s entire network of ‘routers’ causing them to FLASH repeatedly in an almost strobe effect leaving every girl in the house soaking wet, slack-jawed, and apparently stoned out of her mind with her eyes rolled into her head and the alarm bell ringing loudly all around them. Not wanting to see what would happen when the authorities showed up and unable to cover his ass by programing the girls due to the loud alarm, the little man with glasses dashed out of the sorority house and bumped into a man carrying an ice cream cone, knocking it to the ground.

* * *

“Aw damn it,” Ralph said as the remainder of his ice cream hit the pavement. “Oh well, I could stand to lose a couple pounds anyway.” He said with a shrug.

“Okay ladies, everything that man said was a dream,” Ralph said to the group of soaking wet women after he’d turned off the fire alarm he’d pulled. “Just go to bed and when you wake up tomorrow, you’ll just remember this whole day as a dream.”

Figuring he’d fixed everything as best as he could considering the situation, Ralph turned around headed back home.

* * *