The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rakkaus

Chapter 1

Jenny Skaggs woke up with a start. Her head was swimming with vague memories that didn’t quite make a shred of sense. She could remember being in the tourist section of Rakkaus City…and the ship was berthed at the port…and…then the police. Something happened at that shop. She could remember that. She and Mikey were shopping for some souvenirs to bring back to Trinity when the cops showed up. She knew that this planet was weird when they touched down and had to sign a couple megs of forms to get out of the port, but she never expected to be abducted by the police. All of the reports she read before landing on Rakkaus – what as stupid name for a planet, Jenny thought – said they were a private people that frowned upon tourism, and kept it secluded to a very small section around the spaceport; the rest of the planet off limits to any non-native.

Her vision slowly came into focus as she got the first look at her cell…but maybe cell wasn’t the right word. The room was sterile and all of the walls glowed softly with a pale, white light that was just dim enough not to hurt. In front of her was a holographic display that showed an x-ray version of her body that tracked in real time, with medical data filtering along the sides. And when she looked down, she saw that the fucking cops had taken her clothes and they had restrained her on a bio-gel chair.

They had a chair like this in her ship, the Tenzo Maru 5, but hers’ was nowhere near as advanced as the one she was in now. The gel completely covered her arms, legs, and stomach, leaving only the tops of her breasts and her face outside of the material.

She heard a whoosh of air behind her and then footsteps approaching. She did everything in her power not to shudder and wince, knowing deep down that the assholes who grabbed her were going to torture or do worse (rape) to her. Jenny wouldn’t give them the satisfaction. Eventually Mikey would come looking for her, and would file a complaint with the Tenzo Corporation. All she would have to do is wait it out.

“Ah, Miss Skaggs, I see you have awoken,” a man’s voice said from behind her. The voice was cultured and sounded kindly. The better to soften her up, she thought.

Jenny tried turning her head but couldn’t because of the bio-gel.

The man walked around from behind her and she got her first look at him. He looked to be about forty, give or take half a decade, with deeply tanned skin, brown hair cut in the Rakkausian style - shoulder length hair on top that draped over shaved sides and back – and pale, gray eyes. He was dressed in blue tank top and white shorts that ended just above his knees and had the effect of showing off his athletic physique. Over this he wore a white lab coat with a nametag over his heart that said “Dr. G Alverez, MD.”

Jenny was expecting a lot of things here, but not a doctor, especially not one who looked so cute…wait, where did that come from?

“You’re probably wondering why you are here, Miss Skaggs, and don’t worry, we’ll be getting to that in a few moments,” Dr. Alverez said in that soothing voice, a doctor’s voice. He looked at the holo-display floating over her chair and the image reversed itself horizontally and all of the data appeared backwards to her. He nodded to himself and the screen dissolved from the air. “Well, it appears that you are progressing along nicely. Don’t worry, this will all be over shortly, I assure you.”

“Release me,” Jenny said and then winced from the pain that shot from the corners of her mouth.

“It would probably be best if you didn’t talk for a moment, as it will cause you excessive pain. And before you ask, no, that is not our doing…or at least, it isn’t intentionally,” the doctor said.

He hit a button on the side of the med-chair and a small platform slid out. He sat down onto it. A smaller holo-display flashed into existence in front of him, at an angle that Jenny couldn’t read.

He wiggled a finger through the air a few times and then said, “Jennifer Marie Skaggs, age sixty-seven. Born on Trinity. No children or husband. Captain the Tenzo Maru 5, deep space freighter. Your last nanobot injection was twenty years ago at the Chen Ramamurthy Anti-Aging clinic on Trinity. And…it appears you were scheduled for another treatment when you returned.”

Jenny’s blood started to run cold. He had her entire file in front of him, it appeared, and the only place he could have gotten that was from the TM5’s computer. Did they confiscate the ship? Was her crew also locked up like she was?

“It’s good that you’ve already had nanotech treatments before this. It will make the whole process go a lot easier,” the doc said while glancing up at her from the halo-screen.

“Who are you?” Jenny whispered without moving her lips.

“I’m sorry?” The doctor said as if he hadn’t heard her, but then shook his head. “I’m so sorry. Where are my manners? A society would collapse without following proper decorum. I’m Doctor Greg Alverez, head of off-world medicine at the Rakkaus free clinic in the tourist section. I’m pleased to make your acquaintance, Jenny. You don’t mind if I call you Jenny, do you? It says that is what you prefer your friends to call you, and I’m sure once we get all of the nastiness that is going to happen in the next couple of days behind us, we’ll be fast friends.”

“My crew,” Jenny whispered.

“They’re fine, as far as I know.”

“Do you have my crew?”

“Why would we have your crew?” Greg asked, genuinely looking perplexed.

“The file,” she said. “That file is from my ship.”

“Yes?”

“How did you get it?” Jenny said louder than she intended, and the stinging pain came back with a vengeance. The room fluttered and she felt like throwing up whatever she ate for breakfast – (how long ago was that?) – before the sensation finally subsided.

“I believe a Mr. Michael Farid downloaded it to us…um…yes, it says that right here. One receipt of documents signed by First Mate Michael Farid, Acting Captain, Tanzo Maru 5. Any other questions?”

Something inside of Jenny died when she heard that. She was hoping that the crew knew she was kidnapped by someone on this crazy planet, and now she knew that they did, and it appeared they were helping them. Jenny wanted to cry as the isolation of the moment set in. She knew now that she wasn’t going to be rescued. She was going to be stuck here with no help from anyone except for herself. Her only hope was to escape from this room so that she could call the crew and tell them that she was being kept prisoner.

“Release me, please,” Jenny whispered with tears filling her eyes.

Greg looked at Jenny and a sad look came over his face. The holo-screen disappeared and the platform slid back into the chair as he stood up. He leaned over Jenny so that they were face to face. When his piercing gray eyes locked onto hers, she felt her heart skip a beat and her nipples harden. And for the moment, she forgot about everything else up those wonderful, sexy eyes. He glanced down at her breasts and gulped. Sweat broke out on his forehead.

“I’m truly sorry, Jenny, but you are never going to leave this planet again,” the doctor said quietly.

Jenny felt her entire body shivering in rage. She strained and huffed but the gel held her fast, leaving her as impotent and powerless as a newborn. Then, as her muscles stopped spasming and a cold sweat broke out on her forehead, she repeatedly said, “No,” first at a whisper until it finally crescendoed into a primal scream that caused the lights to go out and her mind to sink into blessed oblivion.

When Greg Alverez first saw Jenny brought into his clinic, the first emotion he felt was sadness over the loss of her freedom and the fact she would be stuck on this backwater world on the edge of the galaxy for the rest of her days. The second thing he felt was anger at her for being so stupid. Didn’t she read the fucking signs? The fountain she drank from was for Natives only, no exceptions. How did she get access to them in the first place? When he found out which careless employee left the fountain open, he would make sure that that person would be banned from the tourist section permanently.

The third thing that Greg felt was the one thing that was always there, ready to be unleashed; unbridled lust. Captain Skaggs was certainly a fine specimen for an off-worlder. Her hair was dirty blonde that was held back in a single braid that ran all the way down to the middle of her back. Her nearly black-colored eyes were olive shaped and slightly slanted, and they appeared to flash when set next to her flawless, pale skin and beautifully arched black eyebrows. Her lips her a bit on the thin side, but generous. They would fill out some when the infection reached its final stage.

Then there was her body. Even laying down, Greg could tell she wouldn’t stand much more than five feet tall, but her legs looked long in the skintight coverall she was wearing, and her tits stood out like two perfect hemispheres about the size of a grapefruit over her flat stomach. Again, he knew they would get bigger, much bigger, before she left the hospital.

The timing for this couldn’t have been any worse. The suppression meds took at the beginning of his shift were already starting to wear off. They were only supposed to work for about eight hours, but with one visit to the coupling room he could extend that to ten or twelve. When the woman arrived, he was already on his tenth hour and was looking forward to go home to his wife. Now he couldn’t. And he couldn’t take another dose of the meds for twenty-four hours, because they wouldn’t work, and in fact, they would only make his condition worse.

On the way to the isolation room where Jenny was being kept, he ran into Dr Stacy Johansen. She wasn’t hard to miss, as she was a few inches above six feet, and looking like a Viking warrior maiden or love goddess with triple-handful tits, tight waste, and hips that seemed to sway when she was standing still. Not to mention her thick red lips, blue eyes, and platinum blonde hair that was pulled up into an attractive bun. She was wearing fairly modest clothes by Rakkaus standards, a jade colored silk top that left her breasts unencumbered, a flowing skirt that went almost down to her knees with a slit on the side that went all the way up to the waist, a pair of black stockings that stopped just above the hem of the skirt, and a conservative pair of black heels on her tiny feet. Over this, she wore a lab coat that matched Greg’s.

“Dr. Johansen, may I have a word?” Greg asked.

Stacy nodded demurely and they walked down the hallway.

“It seems I have a problem, Dr Johansen” Greg said.

“Oh?” Stacy said in a deeply throaty voice. “Is it about the new patient?”

“In a way,” Greg said. He smiled at an elderly woman – though she didn’t look it – from a neighboring star system that he treated for a crushed spine a few hours earlier. She was going to have to spend the night, but by the morning, she would be white as rain. “It seems that I’m at the end of my suppression cycle.”

“I see. My shift just started, and I have already coupled three times this day, so I should be okay for a shift and a half. Did you want me to take this case then, doctor?” Stacy asked.

“No, no, I don’t think that will be necessary at this juncture, plus we both know it is against hospital regs if the chief isn’t present during the Phage’s cycle of an off-worlder,” Greg said. He nodded to a few of the nurses that he passed by, as did Stacy. He opened the door the observation lounge for Jenny’s room and stepped in. “I will definitely need you to take over for me tonight when she is in the third stage, but that isn’t all I need you for.”

Stacy leaned back against the door. The lock clicked a moment later and her entire demeanor changed. Gone was the professional face she kept for the off-world patents and in its place was that of a predator that has spotted its prey.

“You mean you want me to suck your cock, or maybe fuck you so that you don’t lose it with the patient?” Dr. Johansen asked in a throaty purr as she stalked closer to her boss. Her heels tapped loudly on the floor.

“Call me doctor,” Greg growled at her when she was only a few inches from touching him, though at that moment, the only thing he wanted to do was to throw the bitch on the floor and impale her on his manhood.

“Would you like to put your dick into my tight pussy…doctor?” Stacy asked. He tongue flicked out and licked the tip of his nose.

His hand absently reached up to cup her right breast. The nipple was hard through the smooth material of her top. His other hand reached up through the slit of her skirt and was kneading the tautness of her naked ass. Stacy moaned as she leaned into him.

And then Dr. Alverez pulled away slightly and dropped his hands to his sides. He was so close, so close to her hot cunt that…no, it wasn’t good to think about that right now. He shook his head to clear it and felt his control reasserting itself.

“Cool it, Dr. Johansen,” Greg said flatly to her. Stacy took a step back and her professional persona reinserted itself. “I’m going to talk to our Miss Skaggs here for a few minutes and then I’ll be right back.”

“Of course,” Dr. Johansen said. “I’ll be waiting here.”

Greg nodded and then turned to the door as it was opening, Stacy said “you don’t mind if I start without you, do you?”

Stacy was ecstatic. Not only were she and Greg about to couple, which only happens once in a blue moon, but she was also going to be in charge of the new citizen during the overnight shift. This was a great move for her career, and when Dr. Alverez finally moved on, she would be in line to take over off-world medicine. The very thought made her pussy melt with desire.

Before she knew what was happening, her hand was below her skirt and was caressing her greedy clit. Desire and pleasure raced its way up her spine and exploded into dazzling colors in her head. A moan escaped her lips. And then, with a force of will that she could only have made with the suppression therapy coursing through her veins, she removed her naughty hands from her sticky clit and sat down onto a couch along the wall.

If she wanted to, she could have observed Dr. Alverez in the other room, but decided that she would see enough of the delicious Captain Skaggs soon enough. Instead she decided to call her husband, Matt, to tell him the good news.

She was about to interface with the hospital’s computer directly, but then stopped. Doing that would decrease her shift time, and she needed every minute of that if she wanted to impress the chief. Instead she placed her hand on the wall and said “call home.”

“Hello?” Stacy’s husband said in a breathy voice with a groan. She was always impressed with how the hospital speakers made it sound like she was talking to someone in the same room.

“Hey, honey,” Stacy said, her voice a few octave higher than it normally was. “What are you up to?”

“Oh, nothing,” her husband said. “Just fucking the neighbor.”

“Which one?” Stacy asked with a giggle in her voice. She was hearing the light coos from somewhere close to her husband.

“Ah fuck…say hi, bitch,” Matt said.

“Stacy?” A voice said.

“Yes?”

“It’s me, Junko,” the woman said. “And I’ve got to tell you, you’re husband’s cock is just…ah, right there, a little harder-his cock is filling me up so good!”

Stacy thought that calling home at this moment might not have been a good idea. Her twat disagreed with her, of course, and was slowly oozing. Stacy lifter her skirt up so that her bare ass was on the couch and she pulled her lab coat off. She didn’t want to go back to rounds with a soiled skirt, now did she?

“And are you being a good little slut for my Matt, Junko?” Stacy asked.

“Ah, ah, ah, yeah!” Junko moaned.

“She sure is, Honey,” Matt said and then Stacy heard a sharp crack followed by a squeal from Junko. “What a tight fucking ass.”

“Fuck me, fuck me,” Junko moaned.

“Fuck her, Matt!” Stacy moaned into the room.

“You know I am, Hun,” Matt groaned. “So, what’s up?”

“I’m working a double,” Stacy said. It was taking a lot of effort not to play with her pussy. It was already purring and begging to be stroked. She knew that if she would have turned on the video feed, she wouldn’t be able to control herself. She could imagine her husband’s large cock stroking in and out of that bitch’s pussy while her tits swing, his ass clenched, her screams of delight…

Get a hold of yourself, Stacy, she thought to herself. Doctor Alverez will be back soon and he’ll fuck that needy cunt of yours until you can’t take it anymore. Fuck, I need to cum.

“Why’s that, Stace?” Matt asked. “No, no, slow down.”

“Faster…” Junko whined.

“I’ll let you cum after I’m done talking to my wife, bitch,” Matt said gently.

Stacy actually had to grab her hand to keep it away from her crotch. She loved it when Matt dominated her like that.

“Bastard,” Junko said, only half meaning it.

“I’m sorry, Pumpkin, why are you working a double?” Matt asked.

“A spacer drank some local water,” Stacy said.

“Really? Poor fellow,” Matt said and meaning it. No one on Rakkaus wanted the phage to spread to any more people. They didn’t have a choice, being that they were born with the disease, just like their parents before them, but they knew what it did to an outsider. “How far along is he?”

“Just starting stage one,” Stacy said. “And it isn’t a man.”

“Oh really,” Matt said with a grin in his voice that was quickly followed by a moan from Junko. “And why are you working a double? I thought Greg took care of all of these cases.”

“He does, but he’s at the end of his suppression. He’s going to let me take the overnight,” Stacy said, pride exuding out of her.

“That’s great!” Matt said. “This is what we always wanted, hun!”

“I know. Isn’t it?”

“We’re going to have to celebrate when you get off.”

“I’m planning on it,” Stacy said.

Just then the door opened and a trembling Dr Alverez walked into the room.

“Sorry babe, but I’m needed right now,” Stacy said as her eyes locked with her boss’s. She raised her legs so that her feet were on the couch and her wanton pussy was on display. She placed a hand over the tuft of blond hair above her slit and opened herself wide with her fingers. “I’m about to be fucked.”

Greg’s eyes were wide with lust and passion. He already shrugged off his coat the minute the door to Jenny’s room was closed, and was undoing the buttons on his shorts to release his engorged dick to the luscious Viking queen in front of him. He licked his lips and then gave a single stroke to his large unit before saying, “take that shirt off, bitch!”

“Yes doctor!” Stacy yelled in a throaty whisper as she started to tear at the green tank to release her aching tits.

“Is that Greg?” her husband asked.

“It is, Matt,” the chief said while approaching the other man’s wife.

“You make sure that you fuck that whore hard,” Matt said.

Stacy leaned forward and captured her boss’s cock with her mouth and instantly inhaled the turgid organ until her nose was touching the man’s stomach and his balls were on her chin. A blast of pre-cum released into her throat as she pulled back until only the head remained in her mouth. A moan escaped her throat form the taste and her pussy quivered with anticipation.

“You know I will, Matt. What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t leave your wife satisfied,” Greg said and then groaned as Stacy deep throated his dick again. Her red lips and pale skin against his swarthy dick was just too sexy to describe.

“Okay. I love you baby. Have fun,” Matt said. A moment later Junko started to squeal and moan as a rhythmic slapping came over the room’s speakers.

Stacy moaned from a combination of her husband’s kind words and the chief’s large hands tweaking her nipples.

“Love you too,” Stacy said, removing her mouth from her boss’s cock panting heavily.

“I’m cumming!” Junko shouted.

“This bitch here needs to learn some manners. Bye!” Matt said and then turned off the connection.

She stroked the big instrument in front of her and licked the head once. “Fuck my face, doctor,” she said after a moment.

Greg didn’t say anything. He lifted his hands from her luscious tits, placed them on the sides of her head and then forced his cock deep into her mouth and stroked his hips with abandon.

Stacy’s chest was covered in saliva that dripped out of her mouth from the violent fucking her mouth was receiving, and she loved it. Thick drops formed on the ends of her nipples that she smeared around the areola with the tips of her fingers. With every withdraw from her throat, a half choked moan escaped and her blue eyes burned with desire as she gazed up into her boss’s.

Gregg pushed her head off oh his cock and she gasped in a deep breath. He stroked his cock and a stream of cum shot out and splattered onto her pretty face.

“Come on my face, doctor,” Stacy moaned and then smiled as the next shot splashed onto her chin. “Please, I want your come!”

Stacy was rubbing her bad clitty with abandon as Greg came on her. When the next shot flew into her mouth and the taste of his load overwhelmed her senses, her own orgasm crested and she nearly screamed from the immense pleasure. The aching emptiness that she always felt when she had to take the suppressors disappeared.

Her eyes shut and another wad hit her right between them. The last few hit her on her neck and tits. She continued to moan and shiver as this was going on, until she finally collapsed back against the wall and took in great, breast-heaving breaths.

“Now don’t let any of that go to waste, Dr. Johansen,” Greg said like a father chastising his daughter. “Here, let me help you.”

He scraped the cum out of her eyes and then wiped them off in her mouth. She sucked hard on them, trying to get every last bit of his cream. She opened her eyes and grinned around his fingers while still rubbing her hot pussy.

“Now what kind of decent woman would I be if I let any of your gift go to waste?” Stacy asked.

One orgasm down, five more to go.

Greg collapsed into a chair facing her couch and absently stroked his half-hard cock. The red haze of lust that he felt build itself up from staring at the completely naked and vulnerable Jenny Skaggs receded slightly, but nowhere near enough, not even close. He watched as she slowly gathered all of the cum on her nubile body and brought it to her mouth, where she appeared to have mini-orgasms every time she swallowed. The entire time, Stacy made sure to stare him in the eye so that she knew he was watching. When she was satisfied that she had gathered every single bit of that yummy cum, she sat up, crossed her ankles and reached behind herself and undid her bun. Her white hair cascaded down until it was near the small of her back. It was thick and slightly wavy. Her skinned glowed in the way only a woman who just had a good cum could. Slowly, her expression changed until she looked sad. She started to suck on her finger.

“Is there something wrong, Dr. Johansen?” Greg asked.

The last time they coupled, which was a year or so ago due to their opposite shifts, Stacy did something similar. She played the coy, petulant child. It was, as far as Greg knew, her favorite persona to put on; the teenage nymph who had a scratch deep inside that needed some serious attention, but she made him work for it.

“No,” she said while shaking her head and causing her tits to bounce quite suggestively on her chest.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Yes,” she said. She continued to suck on that finger and then she looked away, though every once in a while she glanced at his half-hard unit and then make little mewling noises.

“Out with it, Stacy,” Greg said, a harshness creeping into his voice. “No, don’t shake your head no at me, young lady. Tell me what it is!”

“You said that you would fuck me hard like a whore,” Stacy pouted.

“And?”

“And my pussy is real wet and I need a doctor’s cock in it, real bad,” she whined.

Greg nodded and leaned back into his chair so that his ass was hanging off of the edge. His dick went from three to midnight and he placed his hands behind his head. The need came back with a vengeance.

“It appears that I have this hard cock here, and for some reason there isn’t a whore bouncing up and down on it,” Greg said.

“Oh no, Doctor, what are we going to do?” Stacy asked as she stood and stalked over to her boss. Gone was the sad little girl and in its place was a woman in heat. “Do you think I could be your whore?”

“I don’t know, Doctor Johansen, do you have a needy cunt?”

“Of course, Doctor.”

“What does it need?”

“My boss’s cock, doctor,” Stacy said as she straddled him. She gasped as the monster spread her lower lips and slowly speared its way up into her hot pussy.

“I didn’t say you could do that, doctor,” Greg groaned.

“Good thing I’m just a whore, and not a doctor,” Stacy purred as she started to bounce on her boss’s lap. “Oh fuck that’s good!”

Greg groaned in response as he started to match her movements. He felt like his cock was encased in a tight, wet, velvet tunnel that was surrounded by hundreds of groping hands. Suddenly, Stacy screamed as he felt himself rub against her g-spot. A cup of pussy juice splashed over his naked thighs and the woman above him writhed and shuddered, but never stopped the up and down movement of her hips.

“Oh my fucking god, Doctor, right there,” Stacy moaned. “Suck on my titties! Suck on my fucking tits!” She placed her quivering mounds on his face and then lifted her hair above her head. “Please. Please suck on them.”

He trapped a nipple in his mouth and bit down with his lip-covered teeth. Hard.

Stacy moaned and quickened her pace, thrusting her tight box harder against his flesh, rubbing her clit in his pubic hair. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, almost, Ahhhhhh…” Stacy trailed off as her orgasm overcame her and she stiffened almost all over and squeezed his shoulders with more strength than Greg thought she had. The only places where she was still moving was deep in her snapping pussy and the odd mumbles coming from trembling lips.

Greg thought that she might have been thanking him, but he didn’t care at that moment. His suppression course was over, and there was a needy woman he was inside of.

When a person takes suppressors, they take the edge off of a normal Rakkausian libido, but couldn’t take it down completely. Compared to most other humans in the galaxy, this lesser state would still put them at the level of a person suffering nymphomania or satyriasis. And then, when they suppressors finally wore off, that time without the longing came back with a vengeance. It made the goal of life very clear: to fuck, long and hard.

Greg knew all of this, but didn’t give a shit at the moment. The only thing that mattered was the nipple in his mouth, the finger he put in the bitch’s ass, and his cock in a pliable cunt.

The boss suddenly stood up, lifting Stacy with him. He laid her down on the floor and watched as her wet tits flattened out to the sides slightly, and the way her abs shook with anticipation.

“Play with your tits,” Alverez said.

Stacy grabbed both of her overflowing boobs and mauled them with abandon. Greg stroked his cock slowly while he stared at the wanton slut. Her hands alternated between squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

“Do you like that?” Greg whispered.

“Yes, doctor,” Stacy said. “It feels so fucking good.”

“That’s it. Squeeze your nipples, young lady,” Greg said. He took a step forward so that he was standing directly over her. “Harder. Pinch then hard until it hurts.”

“Fuck!” Stacy said when she complied.

“Can you kiss them? Can you suck on your titties?”

“Yes.”

“Then why aren’t you doing it yet? Suck those tits,” Greg commanded.

He stroked harder on his cock as Stacy took one, then the other, then both of her nipples into her mouth. Her hips left the floor and a small puddle of her fluids gathered under her ass. Her eyes rolled back into her head but then they shot back to stare first into his eyes than at his erection.

“Oh, do you want this?” Greg asked, gesturing to his organ.

Stacy nodded demurely and then stuck her right tit back into her mouth.

“Where do you want it?”

“In my wet cunt,” Stacy said matter-of-factly.

“But I don’t want your cunt, young lady. Can you think of anyplace else I can put this? Maybe someplace higher?”

She nodded again.

“And where would that be?”

“My mouth.”

“But I’ve already had your mouth,” Greg said in a singsong voice. “What’s between your cunt and mouth…hmm…”

“I know!” Stacy said and grabbed both of her tits and held them apart. “My tits?”

“Are you asking or telling?”

“Please, Doctor, fuck these tits,” Stacy whined.

“Okay,” Greg said.

He leaned down and spit between the deep valley of her boobs. And then he placed his dick between her pliable breasts while kneeling over her chest. She squeezed her tits together until her fingers could lock together.

He pumped his hips and with each stroke the head of his cock popped out of the top of her cleavage. Stacy’s tits bounced so much that she had to squeeze them harder so that she could keep her boss trapped between her soft globes. She stared deeply into his eyes and cooed and made soft, guttural noises to urge him on. Her pussy was on fire and needed to be stroked. She was torn. She so wanted to play with her wet kitty, but she couldn’t keep the girls together with one hand. She wished she had brought her purse in here so that she could put the egg vibrator in.

And then, as if he was reading her mind, Greg stopped moving and reached behind himself and started tickling her clit with the tip of his middle finger. Stacy mewled and bucked her hips to get more pressure on it.

“There we go. Isn’t that better?” Greg asked as he began to stroke again.

“Oh yes, Doctor,” Stacy agreed and then leaned her head forward to lick at the tip of his cock as it came out close to her face.

His strokes were getting longer and deeper until she could just get her lips to stretch around the head of her boss’s cock. She tried to suck it deeper into her mouth but he kept on fucking her tits. And then it would come back, and she managed to get it in deeper, and was about to give it some serious attention when Alverez stuck three fingers deep into her cunt. Her mouth shot open as a scream, and his dick, escaped from her lips. She squeezed her tits together harder and her hips flexed and rotated around the digits inside of her.

“Do you like this?” Greg asked.

“Ah, ah, ah, yes, ah, harder!”

“Do you like getting finger fucked?”

“Yes!” Stacy screamed. She was approaching orgasm and completely forgot about the tit-fuck she was supposed to be giving. Her fingers pinched and twisted her nipples in a mixture of pain and pleasure that brought her closer to the precipice. “Keep fucking me! Ah. Ah. Ah. Almost. Fuck, fuck FUCK!”

As Stacy crested her orgasm, Greg kept working his fingers in and out of her hot slit until she started to calm down and a divine smile came across her face. He smiled back at her and worked his way down her body until he was position between her legs. With tortuously slow motions, he pulled her skirt off of her rounded hips and ass and up her stocking-encased thighs, well defined calves, and feet. He tossed it onto the couch with the rest of her clothes and then put a finger back into her pussy. He drew it up her slit so that it rubbed long and hard against her engorged clit. She gasped and shook from the delicious sensations and didn’t hesitate suck hard when he placed that same finger into her greedy mouth.

“Do you like the way you taste?” Greg asked.

“I taste good,” Stacy stated and giggled.

He held his dick out with one hand and stared down at the hole he was about to enter. He rubbed the head against her slit and she groaned.

“Please fuck me,” Stacy mewled. She reached down and stroked him a few times to get him ready before guiding him in. “Please fuck your whore, doctor. That’s it. Slam it into my twat, doctor. Use my fucking pussy. Use it. Harder! Ah! Yes. Fuck me harder! Do it. Right there. Right there! Right there! Fuck me!”

Stacy’s legs were wrapped around his waist and they pulled him in as deep as he could go with every stroke. Her tits jiggled and bounced along with her own hips which were trying to fuck him back twice as hard as he was fucking her.

A stream of promises and obscenities came out of both of their mouths as they attempted to out fuck the other one. He flipped her onto her hands and knees and attempted to fuck her into her into the ground. He was holding her hair with one fist while his other hand alternated between fondling her swinging breasts and slapping her apple-shaped ass.

“Almost there, bitch,” Gregg muttered. He was covered in sweat and a line of scratches covered his back. He was soaked from the stomach down from all of the woman’s juices. “Where do you want it?”

“Come in me, Doctor, come in my sucking pussy,” Stacy moaned. She was also very close and knew that once she felt that huge load flooding her cunny that she would cum like a rocket.

Greg grunted in answer and picked up the pace. His hips slapped against her ass with each stroke and his balls flicked her clit in the most delightful way. His balls tightened and then with a final, deep and hard thrust, he emptied himself deep inside her pussy, just the way the lady wanted it.

A moment later, Stacy came too. She pushed back against him while her twat rhythmically danced around his dick. After a long, almost silent moan, Stacy collapsed onto the floor, nearly having another orgasm as her boss’s phallus was pulled out. Her breath came in ragged gasps that that slowed down and then turned into satisfied giggles.

Alverez could feel his head starting to clear as he felt some, but nowhere near all, of the edge come off. He knew he could actually walk the halls without scaring the off-worlders with his perpetually hard dick and raw sexuality or cause the staff from neglecting their duties. One of these days, he was going to get his wife to take suppressors at the same time that he did so that they could spend an entire day coupling to their hearts content. A faint smile spread across his face from the just-fucked feeling and the fantasy about his love.

“That’s four,” Stacy said from the floor. She managed to roll over and was lying on her side with her head propped on one arm. One hand was absently caressing her stomach and the bottoms of her breasts. “And you know the rules. This whore needs five.” She held up five fingers to make her point.

Greg chuckled and already felt life coming back into his overworked manhood. He laid down next to his subordinate and stroked her hip and ass.

“I don’t want to fuck a whore right now. I want to fuck my very sexy-“ He kissed the side of one breast. “Very smart.” He kissed the other breast. “Very talented.” He kissed her neck. “Doctor,” he said and then leaned in for a deep, long, and passionate kiss. Stacy returned it with vigor and felt like melting inside.