The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rainbow in the Dark IV

Disclaimer: This is the Third chapter of the second story I have ever published. it’s really exciting, and I’m very happy to join this community, but if you are underage, you probs shouldn’t be reading this. I can’t stop you, but please note, all characters engaging in mindcontrol and/or sexual activities are of legal age to do so. This is copyright Three Hammers © 2020. You may not repost this anywhere without my expressed written permission. Enjoy!

Disclaimer part two: Uh OH! THIS IS A PLOT CHAPTER WITH NO SEXYTIMES! SORRY NOT SORRY!

* * *

“So, what exactly is ‘Healing Hands International’?” Adam said, his eyebrow raised as he was roughly led to the elevator.

“You’ll find out,” Grace tersely replied.

“Seriously, you are no fun. I assume they mean this guy.” Adam rolled his eyes, jerking his head in Cian’s direction as the elevator arrived, the doors grinding open.

“Oh, she can be fun, laddie. Ye just need to know her weakness.” Cian returned her livid glare with a wide grin. She just sighed, and selected a floor.

“Okay, did not need to know that, but what’s up with your speech? I mean, you look Irish, and your accent agrees, but your slang sounds like someone threw the entire British Isles in a blender,” Adam scoffed as the doors slid closed.

“Well, when you spend seventy years of your life in a place, you tend to pick up some of the local lingo,” Cian chuckled.

“Yeah, right. You aren’t a day over thirty, if that. Not with that build,” Adam scoffed.

“I’ve been around for one hundred seventy six years, sonnie,” Cian replied with a condescending smile.

“Wha—?” Adam was cut off by Grace yanking him forward as the elevator doors opened. She pulled him into a rather fancy atrium, with a mahogany information desk in the center.

“Hey, Malcom!” Cian gave a cheery smile to the man sitting behind the counter. The black man jumped up at the sudden voice, putting down his smartphone with a smile as he saw who it was.

“Hey yourself, Cian! You needed cuffs for this one? Must be a real tough customer!” Malcom chuckled.

“Oh yeah, as nails,” Cian said, his serious tone drenched in sarcasm. “Is Dieter in?” The man’s jovial expression fell into shocked surprise, looking Adam over as he reevaluated his impression of him.

“You’re taking him to Dieter? Boy, you must be in all kinds of trouble,” Malcom said, using a patronizing tone that rubbed Adam the wrong way.

“Odd to say I’m in trouble, when you were just caught watching porn on the job,” Adam chuckled. Malcom’s eyes nearly popped out of his head.

“How did you see that?” he asked urgently.

“I didn’t. You told me yourself, just now.” Adam grinned, winking. Malcom looked at Cian accusingly. “If you were bringing in a reader, you could have warned me.“

“Well... kid’s not, not really. It’d be too much t’ explain.”

“I didn’t see purple, so I guess that checks out... then how did he know?” Malcom demanded.

“It’s called being observant. Something you clearly have never been,” Adam spat.

“I can see why you got him in cuffs. Dieter should be in his office.” He gestured over his shoulder towards the stairs. “Don’t keep him near me any longer than you have to. Fucking smartass,” he grumbled.

“Fucking dumbass,” Adam growled back.

* * *

Dieter’s office was relatively spartan, much like the man sitting at the desk. The only notable feature of the German man was his eyes, but those were notable indeed. They were colored with the iridescence of mother-of-pearl, and sprayed with rays of color as though someone had shattered a stained-glass window. Adam had never seen an esper’s eyes look so... artful. “Ah, if it isn’t Grace and Cian. I see you have brought a guest?”

“He’s newly Awakened, and a piece of shit,” Grace spat, forcefully plonking Adam down in a chair across from Dieter.

“The roughness is really unnecessary, you know. As were the cuffs,” Adam snarked.

“Why is he in handcuffs?” Dieter seemed slightly puzzled.

“He pissed off Grace,” Cian cut in, not giving Grace a chance to vent her anger in front of him.

“Ach, nein! We cannot handcuff people just because they anger us. Take them off at once.”

“Way ahead of you.” Adam brought his arms in front of him, clutching a pair of unlocked handcuffs in one hand. He dropped them onto Dieter’s desk. “See, Gracie, your second mistake was not searching me after you knew I was an escape risk.” Cian burst out laughing. Dieter laughed along, politely.

“Ah, Cian, I see we have a man of many talents! Tell me about yourself, mister...” Dieter gestured, searching for a name.

“Adam Mason. I died today.”

“Yes, yes, I knew that part already. How did it happen?”

* * *

“Ah, I am sorry that Tina nearly killed you. She has been an... interesting problem for me.” Dieter slid on top of his desk, turning to face him. “See, Tina is the only controller I have on payroll that can put down other espers. She is a very valuable asset to me, and so I do give her more leash than I perhaps should.”

“Well, I controlled her easy enough.”

“Really? Fascinating.” Dieter glanced to Grace and Cian for confirmation. “Is this true?”

“Yes, sir. Put her down quick and easy,” Grace said, tone clipped.

“Show me your eyes, please.”

“Wha?” Adam was taken by surprise as Dieter suddenly rose, gazing into his eyes from inches away.

“Fascinating. His eyes are like mine, Cian. Another Radiant? But how did he control her, then?”

“No, it’s a tad more complicated than that. They were blue before. And then gold. And orange. Even had Tina’s little spirals.”

“Impossible. You are certain?”

“Absolutely.”

“And he can use the power he... captures?”

“It seems to just reflect, actually, and not last beyond that. That’s why he has your eyes, see? Can’t help but reflect the light.” Dieter considered that for a moment.

“Hm. Well, Mr. Mason... how would you like a job?”

* * *

“You see, we are... something of a police force, not unlike the ESPD you are familiar with. However, we operate in secret,” Dieter explained, as the elevator took them up the tower. “We are the reason Lockwood has the lowest esper crime rate, despite the largest population of espers in the country.”

Adam scoffed. “There aren’t that many espers in Lockwood. Official ESPD figures put that number at a mere two hundred.“

Cian scoffed back. “More like five thousand. And more are coming. This place is one of few where we can live in peace, mainly because people don’t think there’s an esper problem ’ere.“

“Which there isn’t,” Grace remarked darkly.

“But, how are their estimates so low? If there were that many running around… oh. Oh. You handle misbehaving espers before the ESPD gets a chance to. You keep them quiet!“

“Ach, exactly! You see, not all of us are monsters. The monsters are only a... vocal minority.” The elevator dinged as it reached its destination, and the doors flew open to reveal a large office space.

“So, then, what is Healing Hands International?”

“You see, operating a police force is an expensive business. Healing Hands—and yes, the name was Cian’s idea—is a non-profit organization that sends missions to third world countries, and keeps food pantries stocked around the country. We skim what we need off the top, and label it as ‘administrative expenses.’ We are, after all, performing a charitable service for the espers of Lockwood as well.” The four of them walked by another reception desk where a young woman was seated. “Ah, Marcia. Would you page Dimitri, Erica, Victor, and Iris for me, please? I require them at the training grounds.”

“Oh! I’ll call them right now. Victor is on assignment, but Dimitri and Erica have not gone on patrol yet. Should I ask them anyway?” Her voice had an odd soothing quality to it, but Adam didn’t see any hint of an unnatural hue in her eyes.

“That would be appreciated, Marcia. There isn’t an emergency at the moment, so I do not think they will object to the delay.”

“Of course, Master.” Marcia turned to the computer and went to work, as Adam raised an eyebrow at her parting words.

“Master? Don’t tell me you’re into this shit too.”

“Marcia was... a tragic case. By the time we got to her, a controller had wiped her personality, identity, everything. She was, essentially, a blank sex doll.” Dieter led the group down a hallway away from the office spaces, talking as he went. “Her current condition is the result of months of work from Iris and Tina to try to build even the slightest bit of a person out of what she had been made into. She was so far gone, she couldn’t remember her name, and she had no identification. It took three weeks to get her to answer to Marcia, or anything at all besides Slave.” Dieter opened a sturdy metal door, ushering them into a spartan training room. “She still has submissive... tendencies. She would not be able to reintegrate into society, so she ‘serves’ us.” A middle-aged asian man in a simple gi was moving through martial arts poses, performing a kata with majesty that could only be obtained through years of dedication. “Fujitsu. It is good to see you.” Dieter bowed deeply to the man, who bowed back just as

deeply.

“Hello, Sensei.” Grace bowed as well, a quick and efficient gesture.

“Ah, McNabb-san, von Braun-sama. It is always a pleasure.” Adam raised an eyebrow at the honorifics.

Dieter nodded respectfully. “May we intrude on your dojo for today?”

“I would be honored. I take it you have recruited a new member?” Fujitsu gazed at Adam with kind, but piercing eyes. “Or is this about the healer, finally deciding to learn how to hurt?” He glanced at Cian, chuckling. Cian nervously backed towards the door.

“Actually... I think I’ll see if Anna needs any help in the infirmary. See you!” With that, he urgently left, passing a lean, athletic man with sharp features. Behind him, a thin yet imposing black girl entered the room.

“Yo, Sensei! How’s it hangin?” the girl burst in a thick Haven City accent. She was dressed all in black leather, with yellow highlights in the shape of lightning bolts. If Fujitsu was bothered by her boisterous entrance, he didn’t show it, merely bowing his head slightly in acknowledgment. “Ey, Deet, what the hell we doin’ here?”

“Training, Erica Training.” Adam noticed Erica’s smile dim slightly. “I believe I have found an esper that will give you some trouble, and I want to see how much and why.”

“Pfffft, trouble? I’m Electra! I am trouble!” Adam rolled his eyes as she began laughing. Her male companion stared at Adam intensely, piquing his interest. He moved forward, holding out a hand to the other man.

“Hi. I’m Adam.” Adam noticed a distinct scent as he shook their hands in turn, and he suddenly smiled.

“So, what do you do?” the man spoke, a heavy Russian accent in his words.

“Well, I’m a bit of a new recruit, but... if I understand it, I can certainly show you what I can do.” His smile grew into a smirk as he looked his two opponents over. “You,” he said, pointing to Erica. “You hate your father. I’m guessing your name was his idea. Very technical, you like taking things apart, but too impulsive or impatient to do it properly.” Erica’s jaw dropped, but Adam had already moved on to the other man. “And you must be Dimitri. Was your father a mafia enforcer?” Dimitri seemed taken aback.

“Yes, he was.” he replied awestruck.

“Thought so, but that’s not the only thing interesting here. You two are… sleeping together, right?” Erica gasped and Dimitri groaned as Dieter started.

“And when were you going to inform me you were sleeping with your work partner?” Dieter said, sounding more agitated than he had at hearing Adam had died.

“Wait, was that not common knowledge?” Adam looked around, a little off-balance. “Uh... My bad.” He recovered quickly, a self-satisfied smirk returning.

“I will need to talk to you two in my office after we are done here,” Dieter said matter-of-factly to Dimitri and Erica. Sparks started to dance around Erica as she stared daggers at Adam. They quickly died down as Dieter’s eyes seemed to... grow brighter, more vibrant. “Not yet, Erica. We need to get a safe distance away.”

* * *

Adam was staring down Electra, watching sparks spin around her body. He took a deep breath to center himself, waiting for Fujitsu to give the signal to begin. The moment he did, a tiny bolt of lightning crashed across the room, hitting Adam in the chest before he could react. But instead of pain, Adam felt energized. He blinked, launching a bolt of his own at Electra.

“What the hell?!” Electra stumbled back as the unexpected attack crashed against her, Adam whooped in celebration. Suddenly, she regained her footing, and dashed towards him.

“Oh, shit!” Adam yelled as he flinched, seeing the girl’s eyes turn yellow to prepare an electricity infused uppercut, which she slammed into his gut. Adam had felt more pain than this before, but that rush of energy from the lightning couldn’t offset the gut punch. Fortunately, he didn’t have much time to wallow in that pain, as Electra knocked him out with a left hook to his cheek.

* * *

Adam woke up in a strange bed. He glanced at the curtain around him, mind working. “Oh,” he muttered. “I’m in the infirmary.” Adam sat up and pushed the curtain aside, only to see Cian trying to keep himself from laughing.

“Electra did quite a number on you, lad.”

“Fuck you, Cian.”

“So, what did you learn?”

“That I need to learn how to block.” This brought out a guffaw from Cian.

“I was thinking more along the lines of ‘Don’t go around pissing people off,’ but I do guess that works too.” Cian poked his head out the door of the small clinic. “Oi, Dim. He’s awake.”

Dimitri stepped through the threshold and seemed to glare down at Adam.

“Wanna know what I learned?” Cian asked happily, oblivious to the awkward situation developing in his environment. “You stop being a mirror when yer out cold. Which is a rather good thing, because you had some internal bleeding.”

“Come.” said Dimitri, motioning with his hand.

* * *

The walk back to Dieter’s office was mostly silent, until Dimitri spoke up.

“How did you know?” he said, softly.

“What?”

“How did you know we were sleeping together?” Adam gazed up at the tall man, wondering if he was about to be sent back to the infirmary. “Oh, don’t worry. I am not angry. I believe you already got what you deserved. I just want to know how.”

“Oh. If you must know, if you are engaging in secret trysts, you should really refrain from using their shampoo when you take your post coitus shower. Pro tip, bring your own and leave it there. Lavender is a very distinct smell, after all.”

“You got that just because we smelled the same?”

“No, not just that. Dozens of small things too. The way she was walking, the way you were staring at her ass, the protective way you stand behind her. The list goes on.”

“But... I could use lavender shampoo. How did you know we were involved?”

“It was a guess. What is more likely, all those signs being a coincidence, or the conclusion they all led to? Occam’s razor.” Dimitri nodded, actually seeming to consider that respectfully. The two made their way into the lobby, and Adam’s lighthearted banter cut off as his veins filled with ice and blood filled his cock. Emotions warred in his mind as he stared at the woman standing in the lobby, his least favorite and his favorite person on Earth.

“Hi, boys,” Tina laughed.

To Be Cont.

* * *